The Knights of Luruar

Game Master Graynore


151 to 200 of 431 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

healing can't remove the damage until the cold is removed

Kythorn 7, Year of Wild Magic

The wind dies down over the night but the cold continues to get worse. The sun is still rising and you are breaking camp when one of the gnomes squints at the southern hills, goblins!

perception:

Spoiler:
Anasth1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20, Alder1d20 ⇒ 12, Ariael1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16, Jaxon1d20 ⇒ 13

Initiative:

Spoiler:
Anasth1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6, Alder1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5, Ariael1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16, Jaxon1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16, goblins1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

surprise round
The goblins scream and charge toward the caravan.

Round 1
Pausing and throwing javelines at the entire party. One strikes Anasth 1 damage in the arm. Alder's leg is pierced 4 damage. Ariael takes a glancing blow 2 damage. Jaxon is struck twice with glancing blow 5 damage.

DM Screen:

Spoiler:
Attacks versus: Anasth1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d4 ⇒ 41d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 141d4 ⇒ 1, Alder1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 71d4 ⇒ 41d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d4 ⇒ 4, Ariael1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 191d4 ⇒ 21d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d4 ⇒ 1, Jaxon1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 171d4 ⇒ 31d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 171d4 ⇒ 2

The goblins charge to within 20' to the south during the surprise round. Anasth may take a standard action in the surprise round. Everyone else is up.

Status: (numbers in parentheses are due to cold)
Jaxon: -10(5)hp, fatigued
Alder: -9(5)hp, fatigued
Ariael: -2hp
Anasth: -1hp
Anasth's Wolf:


Male Human Rogue 2

"OWF&&&!" Cal moved as fast as he could to take cover behind the wagon, hobbling on his injured leg and fumbling for his pistol. "What the hell is wrong with this place? Why are we working our way down the ugly bastard size scale?"


Wood Elf Druid 2

As the goblins scream toward the caravan, Anasth readies and lets loose an arrow swiftly even as he whistles for his wolf companion to charge the enemy.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 for 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 damage.

Anasth winces as a rock slices his extended arm, but he grits against the pain and bears on.


M Human Bard (Eldritch Might Variant) 2

Alder, still aching from the cold, feels the javelin slice his chilled skin and bites his lip. He then begins to sing an Uthgardt war chant (Inspire Courage) and looses an arrow at one of the uninjured goblins.

Longbow: (+1 point blank shot, -1 fatigue penalty to Dex)
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


M Human Bard (Eldritch Might Variant) 2

I have noted my fatigued condition in my profile, but have not changed my stats, saves, or AC to reflect it, since it's temporary.


Male Elf Ranger(Demon Slayer)3/Inquisitor(Cold Iron Warden)3

Ari, wincing against the pain of the minor wound, chuckles as he throws a dagger at the on-rushing goblins "I would much rather us work our way down the ugly bastard size scale than up it!!" 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 dagger toss for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Round 1 continued
Jaxon ducks behind the wagons and readies his firearm. Anasth and Alder fire arrows but fail to hit anything. Anasth's wolf charges at one of the goblins1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 111d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5but fails to hit a goblin. Ariael throws his dagger into the shoulder of one of the goblins. Goblin 5 takes 2 damage

Round 2
Three of the goblins attack the wolf while two blows land heavily 9 damage. Two charge Ariael with morningstars held high and one clinks off of his chain shirt. Two charge Anasth with swords with one sword sinking in 4 damage. One charges Alder and slams his mace into Alder's leg 4 damage.

Anasth's wolf chomps down on one of the goblin's arm severing a vein. -4hp
everyone is up

DM Screen:

Spoiler:
vs. Anasth's wolf1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d6 ⇒ 41d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 211d6 ⇒ 51d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 201d6 ⇒ 4; vs. Ariael1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d6 ⇒ 31d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 161d6 ⇒ 2; vs. Anasth1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 121d6 ⇒ 31d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 161d6 ⇒ 4; vs. Alder1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 201d6 ⇒ 4
wolf vs. goblin 11d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 191d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Status: (numbers in parentheses are due to cold)
Jaxon: -10(5)hp, fatigued, total cover vs. goblins (behind wagons)
Alder: -13(5)hp, fatigued
Ariael: -2hp
Anasth: -5hp
Anasth's Wolf: -9hp (-2AC from charge; attacking Goblin 1)
Goblin 1: -4 hp (attacking wolf)
Goblin 2: (attacking wolf)
Goblin 3: (attacking wolf)
Goblin 4: (attacking Alder; -2AC from Charge)
Goblin 5:-2hp (attacking Ariael; -2AC from charge)
Goblin 6: (attacking Ariael; -2AC from Charge)
Goblin 7: (attacking Anasth; -2AC from charge)
Goblin 8: (attacking Anasth; -2AC from charge)


Male Human Rogue 2

Crawling under the wagon to get better line of sight, Cal lines up a shot.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

1d10 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

aaaaand misfire


Wood Elf Druid 2

I didn't act for Round 1. Heavy work issues the past two days, can I retro this?

Seeing the goblins close swiftly, Anasth draws his longsword and takes total defense. (+4 AC).

Round 2

Anasth swings at the goblin attacking him.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 for 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


M Human Bard (Eldritch Might Variant) 2

Alder continues his song, the blood soaking his legs. He backs up a step and looses an arrow at the goblin who charged him.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Elf Ranger(Demon Slayer)3/Inquisitor(Cold Iron Warden)3

Ariael strikes out at the goblin attacking him. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 attack for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Anasth: I'll allow it this once. In the future, please post all available actions. With the total defense, you were not hit in round 1 so your current hp is -1.

Round 1 cont
Jaxon's gun misfires. As he looks to the left, he sees the gnomes fighting another group of goblins. Glimly waves his hand and a barrage of colors spring forth knocking a group of goblins out. Anasth slices one goblin across the head, staggering the little beast. -5hp vs. goblin 7 Alder steps back against the wagon and fires at the goblin menacing him. -3hp vs goblin 4 Ariael stabs at the goblin who was struck by his dagger, staggering the beast. -3hp vs goblin 5

Round 2
Three goblins surround and strike at Anasth's wolf. The first misses while the goblin to the right lands a blow but the last one lets his weapon slip from his grasp. -3 hp A goblin corners Alder against the wagon and swings his weapon. -1 hp A goblin scewered by Ariael's blade makes one last attempt to kill him while another goblin stabs at his leg but drops his sword. A goblin slashed by Anasth shifts away while his companion screams a childish cry and attacks.

Anasth's wolf chomps at the goblin but misses. everyone is up

DM Screen:

Spoiler:
vs. Anasth's wolf1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 91d6 ⇒ 11d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d6 ⇒ 31d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 51d6 ⇒ 2 vs. Alder1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 151d6 ⇒ 1; vs. Ariael1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 91d6 ⇒ 41d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d6 ⇒ 3; vs. Anasth1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d6 ⇒ 4; wolf vs. goblin 11d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 71d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Status: (numbers in parentheses are due to cold)
Jaxon: -10(5)hp, fatigued, partial cover vs. goblins (under wagons)
Alder: -14(5)hp, fatigued
Ariael: -2hp
Anasth: -1hp
Anasth's Wolf: -12hp (attacking Goblin 1)
Goblin 1: -4 hp (attacking wolf)
Goblin 2: (attacking & flanking wolf)
Goblin 3: weaponless(attacking & flanking wolf)
Goblin 4: -3hp (attacking Alder)
Goblin 5: -6hp; staggered (attacking Ariael)
Goblin 6: weaponless(attacking Ariael)
Goblin 7: -5hp; staggered(5' back from Anasth)
Goblin 8: (attacking Anasth)


Male Human Rogue 2

Cursing, Cal clears the misfired round and loads another.

don't know how the 3.5 misfire rules work. Is it just a miss, or do I need to take an action to clear the barrel. Basically, do I get a shot this round?

Also, I'm Prone under the wagon, which might matter depending on the kind of attacks aimed my way.


Wood Elf Druid 2

Anasth slices into the goblin attacking him (goblin 8)

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 for 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 damage.

He then withdraws with some reckless abandonment to go to Desfra (the wolf) and help fight her assailants.


Jaxon: yes, on a fumble you must spend a full round clearing the barrel. we will also use exploding dice (ten is the exploding dice for you) but critical die are not exploding.

round 2 cont
Jaxon curses and hastily clears the barrel of his pistol. Anasth takes a passing swipe with his sword missing as he rushes to his companion's side. The goblin swings at Anasth's back but misses.

DM Screen:

Spoiler:
Goblin 8 AoO vs. Anasth1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d6 ⇒ 4

Ariael and Alder are up.


Male Elf Ranger(Demon Slayer)3/Inquisitor(Cold Iron Warden)3

Ari attacks the weaponless goblin, looking to end him 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25. Crit confirm 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 for 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (1, 6) + 2 = 9


Wood Elf Druid 2

Blink... You rolled two 20s in a row.


Nice! I'm going to take some artistic license with this.

Ariael turns and stabs through the weaponless goblin into the other goblin. with a slight twist and a kick, Ariael discharges both the creatures from his blade where they fall dead to the snow.

alder is up

Status: (numbers in parentheses are due to cold)
Jaxon: -10(5)hp, fatigued, partial cover vs. goblins (under wagons)
Alder: -14(5)hp, fatigued
Ariael: -2hp
Anasth: -1hp
Anasth's Wolf: -12hp (attacking Goblin 1)
Goblin 1: -4 hp (attacking wolf)
Goblin 2: (attacking & flanking wolf)
Goblin 3: weaponless(attacking & flanking wolf)
Goblin 4: -3hp (attacking Alder)
Goblin 5: dead
Goblin 6: dead
Goblin 7: -5hp; staggered(5' back from Anasth)
Goblin 8: (attacking Anasth)


Male Elf Ranger(Demon Slayer)3/Inquisitor(Cold Iron Warden)3

It's cuz I'm full of win. Also, that description was badass


M Human Bard (Eldritch Might Variant) 2

I'll have some of what Ariael's having, please.


M Human Bard (Eldritch Might Variant) 2

Alder steps back, continuing his song, and tries another shot.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


M Human Bard (Eldritch Might Variant) 2

Sorry, that was at the goblin attacking me.


round 2 cont

Alder tries to move but is cornered, he steps slightly to the side and fires after the goblin misses with his mace. The arrow takes the goblin point-blank in the eye causing him to drop dead in the snow.

round 3

The weaponless goblin picks up his morningstar and avoids attacks by Anasth and his wolf Att 13 miss. The three goblins attack the wolf in ernest but only two land blows. 6 damage Seeing Arieal momentarily distracted by his own awesomeness, a goblin attacks his flank but the blade bounces off his chain shirt.
One goblin continues to limp away from the battle.
The wolf attempts to rip the goblin's throat out but is bashed by it's shield.

To the east of the wagons, Glimly and the other gnomes continue to battle the other goblins. Several of the gnomes start slitting the throats of the downed goblins while the rest use simple clubs agains the raiders. Glimly feints with his blade and scewers the goblin facing him.

everyone is up.

DM Screen

Spoiler:
Goblin 5 AoO vs. Alder1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 101d6 ⇒ 6; Anasth's wolf's AoO vs. Goblin 31d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 61d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12; Goblin1 vs wolf1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d6 ⇒ 3, Goblin2 vs wolf1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d6 ⇒ 4, Goblin 3 vs wolf1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 191d6 ⇒ 3; Goblin8 vs Ariael1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 131d6 ⇒ 2; Anasth's Wolf vs Goblin11d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 61d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Status: (numbers in parentheses are due to cold)
Jaxon: -10(5)hp, fatigued, prone, partial cover vs. goblins (under wagons)
Alder: -14(5)hp, fatigued
Ariael: -2hp (next to goblin8)
Anasth: -1hp (adjacent to wolf, Goblin 2&3)
Anasth's Wolf: -18hp (attacking Goblin 1)
Goblin 1: -4 hp (attacking wolf)
Goblin 2: (attacking & flanking wolf)
Goblin 3: (attacking & flanking wolf)
Goblin 4: dead
Goblin 5: dead
Goblin 6: dead
Goblin 7: -5hp; staggered(35' south from wagons)
Goblin 8: (attacking Ariael)


Male Human Rogue 2

Finally finishing clearing his weapon, Cal reloads and fires at the escaping goblin.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

1d10 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


M Human Bard (Eldritch Might Variant) 2

Alder fires an arrow at the wounded goblin attacking Desfra. His voice is weak with pain, but he continues singing, and in the song is the cold wind and the wrath of a wounded bear confronting a pack of curs.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Male Elf Ranger(Demon Slayer)3/Inquisitor(Cold Iron Warden)3

Ari turns his attention to his new victim and attempts to strike him down like the others 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 attack for 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Just realized I hadn't been adding in the spellnote bonuses


round 3 cont

Jaxon fires a shot at the retreating goblin but it flies wide. Alder sings and fires a shot but misses. Ariael stabs the goblin in the stomach. 5 damage

Anasth is up

Status: (numbers in parentheses are due to cold)
Jaxon: -10(5)hp, fatigued, prone, partial cover vs. goblins (under wagons)
Alder: -14(5)hp, fatigued
Ariael: -2hp (next to goblin8)
Anasth: -1hp (adjacent to wolf, Goblin 2&3)
Anasth's Wolf: -18hp (attacking Goblin 1)
Goblin 1: -4 hp (attacking wolf)
Goblin 2: (attacking & flanking wolf)
Goblin 3: (attacking & flanking wolf)
Goblin 4: dead
Goblin 5: dead
Goblin 6: dead
Goblin 7: -5hp; staggered(35' south from wagons)
Goblin 8: -5hp; staggered(attacking Ariael)


Wood Elf Druid 2

Anasth strikes at one of the goblins flanking the wolf, he tries to push the wolf into withdrawing.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 for 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 damage.

Animal Handling
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6


round 3 concluded
Anasth strikes one of the goblins on the head causing the beast to fall down dead.

round 4
The goblin fighting Ariael, not seeing a way out, swings his mace but misses. The retreating goblin sees the bullet wizz by but continues to limp away. The injured goblin tries to run but is taken in the behind by the wolf. Seeing his two companions fall, the goblin facing Anasth and the wolf backs slowly away before heading south. withdrawl action The wolf charges after the retreating goblin and takes it down.

DM Screen:

Spoiler:

goblin 8 vs. Ariael1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d6 ⇒ 1; wolf AoO v. Goblin 11d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 141d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18; wolf v. Goblin 21d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 191d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 61d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Status: (numbers in parentheses are due to cold)
Jaxon: -10(5)hp, fatigued, prone, partial cover vs. goblins (under wagons)
Alder: -14(5)hp, fatigued (next to wagon)
Ariael: -2hp (next to goblin8; near wagons)
Anasth: -1hp (20' west of wagon)
Anasth's Wolf: -18hp (20' south from wagon and 20' west)
Goblin 1: dead
Goblin 2: dead
Goblin 3: dead
Goblin 4: dead
Goblin 5: dead
Goblin 6: dead
Goblin 7: -5hp; staggered(65' south from wagons)
Goblin 8: -6hp; staggered(attacking Ariael)


Male Human Rogue 2

Cal reloads again, and begins to take aim, but holds his shot. The way my luck's been lately, I'd hit a friendly.

Ready action to shoot any new threat, just in case.


M Human Bard (Eldritch Might Variant) 2

Alder ends his song (although effects continue for 5 rounds) and fires at the goblin facing Ariael.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Alder puts an arrow in the back of the head of the goblin facing Ariael. A couple of the gnomes fire crossbows at the retreating goblins putting them down.

end of combat. everyone gets 400xp. should bring everyone up to 1,200xp. Just 100xp shy of 2nd level.

As the battle ends, the gnomes start to check there wounds but it appears that there was a casualty; the driver, Gresh is on the ground with a bad wound. Glimly runs up and starts shouting, "Anasth! Anasth! Help him! Please!"


Male Elf Ranger(Demon Slayer)3/Inquisitor(Cold Iron Warden)3

As he wasn't badly hurt, Ariael searches the bodies of the goblins.


Male Human Rogue 2

Cal crawled out from under the wagon and sat back down next to the fire. Looking at his leg he sighed and began trying to work the arrow out with lots of wincing and cursing.

"Seriously, what's with all these attacks? Should we start moving at night and sleeping during the day?"


Wood Elf Druid 2

Anasth has already called his wolf companion back to him, who limps back with several injuries. He does what he can to stop her bleeding in the cold.

He looks over at the gnomes scrambling for his attention. "Get a fire going. A big one." His words ring with irritation, but he sets to work healing those who need it, and using his healing hands on those who need it most.

As he continues his work, he fixes the gnomes with telling glances. "My work could proceed better if I understood the enemies' need to attack us. If there's something you can let us know about this, say something."

Heal (Take 10)
10 + 7 = 17

Heal (Take 10)
10 + 7 = 17

Healing Hands
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

He includes Desfra in a few of those healings.


Male Human Rogue 2

I'll take that first roll

"Thanks." Cal said as Anasth finished bandaging his leg. "Do they really want that trinket that bad?"


M Human Bard (Eldritch Might Variant) 2

I'll take the 5hp of healing hands and see what everyone else needs, but I could probably use another heal if it's possible.

Alder looks to Jaxon.
"It seems they do."

The following assumes that Anasth was able to aid Gresh. If not, Alder will take a different approach a bit later.

Turning to Glimly, Alder says, "I don't know what I might be able to learn, but, Glimly, if you would be willing to let me examine the amulet, perhaps I might be able to understand why it seems to draw these creatures like moths to a flame."

DMGray: Thinking I could use bardic knowledge or history to see if I can glean anything. if this seems reasonable, just let me know the check to make.


Wood Elf Druid 2

Healing Hands
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Some of those go for Desfra too.


Ariael searchs the bodies while Anasth sees to the healing. remember, you can use healing touch an unlimited times per day but you can only use it on 1 + wisdom modifier + level creatures per day. a given creature can only be magically healed a number of times equal to its level + constitution modifier.
Ariael roll two perception checks. Everyone else roll one perception check.

Anasth is able to stop the bleeding but the little gnome is hurt bad and will need long term care.

Alder roll a diplomacy check; roll a bardic knowledge and history check too just in case. Also, I have to be away until Tuesday. I'll try to post but I can't promise that I will be able to.


Wood Elf Druid 2

Anasth can heal 5 individuals a day. Desfra can be magically healed 3 times a day. Anasth can be healed 2 times a day. I'm assuming everyone else is keeping track of how many times they can be healed.


M Human Bard (Eldritch Might Variant) 2

Diplomacy:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Bardic Knowledge:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Knowledge (History):
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


M Human Bard (Eldritch Might Variant) 2

And I'll take the first of the Healing Hands if that's ok, finishing me off for the day, but putting me close to max.


DM Screen:

Spoiler:

Alder's perception1d20 ⇒ 8; Anasth's perception1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22; Jaxon's perception1d20 ⇒ 20; Ariael's perception1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 221d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Anasth and Jaxon

Spoiler:
After the last goblin falls, you see a huminoid figure in a blue cloak off in the distance. As you gaze at the figure, it turns into a bird and races quickly to the south Nether Mountains.

Ariael searches the bodies of the fallen. Each carried a gem with some strange symbol on it. The goblins wore crude leather armor and wooden shields; the armor and shields are decorated with blue paint; however, the symbols do not match those on the gems. On the goblins you killed, there were three short swords, two light maces, and three small morning stars.

The gnomes break camp with all haste and begin to race toward Sundabar. Alder approaches Glimly while he cares for Gresh. After a brief discussion, Glimly removes a small object with a cord run through it. "This is it. I trust that you will not mention this to anyone." Alder turns it over in his hand studing the strange symbols on the device before Glimly hides it back under his cloak. "Any idea what it is?"

Alder:

Spoiler:
You have no idea of what the item is and you have not heard of it; however, the symbols are clearly draconic script and the shape is probably old Illusk or Netherese. Both countries are rumored to have existed in the north many years ago and had a great affinity with magic; however, the relics are considered to be evil by the Uthgar. The ruins of Old Illusk can be found mainly in the city of Luskan while Netherese ruins are scattered about the north and the great desert Anarauch.


M Human Bard (Eldritch Might Variant) 2

Alder tells Glimly:

Spoiler:
"Alas, I do not. But the tales of my people speak evil of the old empires from which this thing seems to come. I fear it will bring you trouble, but I cannot ask you to give it away, and we cannot let it fall into the hands of the creatures who seem to so desire it. For now, we will do what we can to protect you. Perhaps, if you'd be willing, we could seek more knowledge from the sages at Sundabar or Citadel Adbar."


Male Human Rogue 2

"Some guy in a blue cloak just turned into a bird and flew of that way!" Cal says, coming back to the main camp and pointing.


Wood Elf Druid 2

"It was a figure. It could have been a woman."


M Human Bard (Eldritch Might Variant) 2

Alder turns from his conversation with Glimly.
"Is there any chance we could follow it? I'm liking this less and less, and, unless there's some way we can find whatever that thing was, I think the sooner we get our friends to their destination, the better off we'll all be."


Wood Elf Druid 2

Anasth feels the currents of the air, wondering if the snow will slow or pick up again.

Survival (10)
10 + 7 = 17

"If this weather gets much worse, I fear so will our situation. We have wounded, we must remember."


Male Human Rogue 2

"Follow a bird flyin' in this weather?" Cal says incredulously. "Unless you folks have some impressive magic up your sleeves, I don't think so."


Anasth:

Spoiler:
The weather patterns have become somewhat iratic. The weather seems to be pouring in from the east. The clouds appear to be rain clouds and not snow. The temperature seems to be getting warmer at an unusual rate.

Alder:
Spoiler:
Glimly thinks about Alder's words, "The Uthgar think all magic that their shamans don't make is evil. I must take this to our home along with the smokepowder."

Glimly turns to everyone, "I doubt that they will let me take the wagons within the city walls; however, Gresh will need some treatment. Would it be possible for you and your companions to take Gresh into Sundabar?"

Glimly looks to Jaxon and Anasth, "What do you mean? What figure? A blue cloak? Perhaps it is what has been bringing every raiding band in the pass to our caravan."

151 to 200 of 431 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Knights of Luruar All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.