Tharin - The Ironfist Clan (Inactive)

Game Master THE LOREMASTER

*Map of Tharin*
*Battle Map*


251 to 300 of 685 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Warpriest 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 21 T FF 20 T 11 | CMD 16 | Fort +7 Ref +3 Will +9 (+2 poison/spells/SLA) | Init +2 | Perc +4

Rules stuff:

1. Acrobatics doesn't normally help you move quicker (though using it to leap the fire would probably be a shortcut in this instance). In fact, if you are using Acrobatics to avoid Attacks of Opportunity (AoOs) but move at half speed for any squares in which you use it in this way.

2. Bower charging the goblin shouldn't normally provoke an AoO (unless the goblin has a reach weapon like a longspear).

3.Provoking an Attack of Opportunity: Two kinds of actions can provoke attacks of opportunity: moving out of a threatened square and performing certain actions within a threatened square.
-Moving: Moving out of a threatened square usually provokes attacks of opportunity from threatening opponents. There are two common methods of avoiding such an attack—the 5-foot step and the withdraw action.
-Performing a Distracting Act: Some actions, when performed in a threatened square, provoke attacks of opportunity as you divert your attention from the battle. Table: Actions in Combat notes many of the actions that provoke attacks of opportunity.

Remember that even actions that normally provoke attacks of opportunity may have exceptions to this rule.

Regarding the Combat Map: I can't move my token. You need to allow access for us to edit it.

Gyrdwald turns to regard the goblin and blinks in surprise as Bower leaps to attack it.

"Clangaddin's beard! Where'd that little monster come from?"

Hefting his axe, Gyrdwald stomps forward to do the world and favor and silence the ugly little nuisance.

Mwk Battleaxe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


"Oh good grief, get that orcan turd!", Uk points at the scattering gobby.

Defer, Anything else out there in the dark? via Darkvision? Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


Thanks for the eye and info DM's!

Gyrdwald splatters the Goblin along the ground, while Uk peers into the darkness and sees more Goblins rising out of their hiding places!

Uk is up!


All right- NOW its a brawl! To arms!, Uk leaps onto Tailwind and readies the naginata, There's a dozen more in the weeds!.


ROUND 2

Bower 20/20
Craag 28/28

Goblins 0

Rao 22/22
Gyrdwald 21/21
Uk 28/28
Tailwind 20/20

Bower and Craag are up!

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
m dwarf fighter/4 /AC 30, touch 13, flat-footed 27/ hp 42 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +3; +2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities

Craag move up into position shield up ready to advance once everyone is ready.

"Lets go boys and get this done quick I got more sleeping to do."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Monk Lv.2 / Init:+3 / Perception +8 / HP: 20 / AC:15 / CMB:4, CMD:17 / F:+5, R:+6, W:+6 / Hero Points: 2

Bower moves cautiously off to the NE (right) to deal with the 2 lone goblins.

Is diagonal movement 10' or count as 2 moves? I moved 30' (hopefully).

It's BONE CRUSHING time!!!

(clenches Brass Knuckles)

I pitty the foo'!


Character Image Rank: 0, Defense: 0%, Protection: 0, Life: 0

Forgot to move Rao last round.

Rao moves up alongside Craag and Gyrdwald filling the hole in the line left by the fast moving monk! He yells to Bower, "Don't ye remember the last time ye snuck off and to the right by yerself without lettin us know! Craag nearly killed ye, ye durned fool!"

Rao can't help but smile to himself remembering the good old times of their youths battling hordes of goblins in the jungles of the east!


Uk can take a move action to finish the line for his defer last round.


moved


The Goblins stop their movement, deferring as if waiting for something. Saliva drops from their sharpened teeth as they scream things in Goblin your way!

Rao, Gyrdwald, Uk, and Tailwind are up!


Character Image Rank: 0, Defense: 0%, Protection: 0, Life: 0

"They're calling for their Master," says Rao understanding the guttural tongue. He pulls out his Crossbow and locks a Bolt in place.


Must be an orc!, Uk calls at the men, HAHAhah.

ready charge

-Posted with Wayfinder


Dwarf Warpriest 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 21 T FF 20 T 11 | CMD 16 | Fort +7 Ref +3 Will +9 (+2 poison/spells/SLA) | Init +2 | Perc +4

"Hold the line Bower!" Gyrdwald calls to the hasty monk. "Goblins are known to lure victims into traps! We should form a wall and advance together!"

Gyrdwald lays his hand upon Rao, granting him a blessing from the Father of Battle.

"Let us go forth together brother Rao with the might of Clangeddin, the Goblinbane!"

War Blessing: War Mind (1/4 per day):
For 1 minute, at the start of your turn each round, you can select one of the following bonuses: +10 feet to base land speed, +1 dodge bonus to AC, +1 insight bonus on attack rolls, or a +1 luck bonus on saving throws. Each bonus selected lasts for 1 round.


Character Image Rank: 0, Defense: 0%, Protection: 0, Life: 0

Rao looks to his old friend and with admiration in his eyes says.

"Aye my Saman."

Rao's use of the ancient Dwarven word of Shield Brother notes his dedication to not only the Gods, but to you all as well.


The Goblins charge, closing the distance to you all quickly!


ROUND 3

Bower 20/20
Craag 28/28
Rao 22/22
Gyrdwald 21/21
Uk 28/28
Tailwind 20/20

Goblins 0

Ironfist Clan up!


Uk shifts his weight to the rear of the saddle and tips the naginata forward, Alright pup, right to left!, he orders Tailwind, who is unfortunately still constipated from the orc meat earlier.

bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 >>damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
trip: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Ride DC5: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
naginata, Hatred, higher ground: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 22 >>damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Grand Lodge

m dwarf fighter/4 /AC 30, touch 13, flat-footed 27/ hp 42 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +3; +2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities

Craag waits till the goblins close on him and takes a wide swing at the one on his far right.

"Get back in line you damn monk! Don't make me come out there and save your ass"

waraxe,hatred: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 = 18
damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Dwarf Warpriest 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 21 T FF 20 T 11 | CMD 16 | Fort +7 Ref +3 Will +9 (+2 poison/spells/SLA) | Init +2 | Perc +4

Gyrdwald raises his axe calls upon his fervor to immediately call up one a spell granting him the favor of Clangeddin.

"Attack!!"

Swift action to Expend one use of fervor to cast divine favor (fate's favored trait increases bonus by +1). Standard action to attack with battleaxe.

Mwk Battleaxe + DF + Hatred: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Fervor:
As a swift action, a warpriest can expend one use of fervor to cast any one warpriest spell he has prepared with a casting time of 1 round or shorter. When cast in this way, the spell can target only the warpriest, even if it could normally affect other or multiple targets. Spells cast in this way don't require somatic components and do not provoke attacks of opportunity.


Male Dwarf Monk Lv.2 / Init:+3 / Perception +8 / HP: 20 / AC:15 / CMB:4, CMD:17 / F:+5, R:+6, W:+6 / Hero Points: 2

Attacks & slowly backs up toward the group & the rock.

Thank You brother Cragg!
Brass Knuckles + Hatred + Unarmed: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 4 = 7
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Character Image Rank: 0, Defense: 0%, Protection: 0, Life: 0

"Die Goblin scum!"

Rao feels his blood boiling, but keeps his true rage in check knowing that he and the Saman should have the situation under control against these pitiful goblins!

Greataxe: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11, Damage: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Uk spurs Tailwind into an attack on a Goblin in front of him! The Dire Wolf bites but is unable to clamp down on the nimble creature!

Uk skillfully swings his Naginata from atop the Wolf and decapitates one of the disgusting creatures!

Craag buries his Axe into the head of one of another Goblin! The creature dies, the hate and rage on it's face contorts to a look of shock and regret at the skillful hit!

Gyrdwald swings his Axe burying into the neck of the Goblin before him! Blood spews forth from the vicious cut as the Goblin smashes to the ground! Gyrdwald shines with a righteous fury as the power of his gods flow through him!

Bower, overwhelmed by the ferocity of the small, evil things snap kicks one of the Goblins in range! The Goblin senses the attack and sidesteps out of harms way!

Rao, too overconfident for his own good, smashes his Axe downward expecting an easy kill! He is surprised as he hits dirt, the Goblin easily dodging the blow!


The Goblins close, hatred and kill lust evident in their evil, red eyes!

Three Goblins swing on Tailwind seeking to bring the Dire Wolf down!
Uk remember that Tailwind's AC is -1 for size.
Goblin 1 Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Goblin 2 Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Goblin 3 Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
All three of the Goblins slice into the Wolf causing it to yelp in pain!

The Goblin on Gyrdwald lunges upwards viciously seeking to take out Gyrdwald's other eye!
Goblin 4 Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Gyrdwald deftly knocks the Goblin's sword away!

Two Gobins laugh at the Rao, and try to skewer the Battlerager!
Goblin 5 Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Goblin 6 Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Rao blocks one attack and dodges out of the way of the other!

The Goblin on Craag seeks any opening in the Dwarf's tight defense!
Goblin 7 Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Craag maneuvers his shield to block the surprisingly skillful attack!

The Goblins on Bower flank the Monk and drive their wicked blades into him from all sides!
Goblin 8 Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 2 = 24, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Threat: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Goblin 9 Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 2 = 22, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Goblin 10 Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 = 11, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Goblin 11 Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Two of the four swords bite into Bower's flesh slicing two cuts into the Monk's thigh and hip!


ROUND 4

Bower 16/20
Craag 28/28
Rao 22/22
Gyrdwald 21/21
Uk 28/28
Tailwind 13/20

Goblins 11 alive / 3 dead

Ironfist Clan up!


Dwarf Warpriest 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 21 T FF 20 T 11 | CMD 16 | Fort +7 Ref +3 Will +9 (+2 poison/spells/SLA) | Init +2 | Perc +4

"Take them down!"

Gyrdwald swings his axe again.

Mwk Battleaxe + DF + Hatred: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Character Image Rank: 0, Defense: 0%, Protection: 0, Life: 0

"Die you miserable little pecks!!!"

Rao brings his ancient axe down on the same Goblin again!

Greataxe: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 = 17, Damage: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Dwarf Warpriest 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 21 T FF 20 T 11 | CMD 16 | Fort +7 Ref +3 Will +9 (+2 poison/spells/SLA) | Init +2 | Perc +4

Don't forget that Gyrdwald gave Rao that War Blessing that lasts 1 minute. This should be round 2 of 10.


Character Image Rank: 0, Defense: 0%, Protection: 0, Life: 0

Got it! He takes AC!

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
m dwarf fighter/4 /AC 30, touch 13, flat-footed 27/ hp 42 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +3; +2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities

Craag takes a backhanded swing at the creature in front of him.
"Take that ya little rat! You gonna hit anything Rao or you plowing the dirt ta plant something? Don't worry soon as I finish mine and Bowers off I'll come bail ya out." Craag says laughing even in the midst of battle taking the opportunity to rib his old friend."Lets see that famous RAGE you been yellin about!"

waraxe/hatred: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21
damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Male Dwarf Monk Lv.2 / Init:+3 / Perception +8 / HP: 20 / AC:15 / CMB:4, CMD:17 / F:+5, R:+6, W:+6 / Hero Points: 2

Fithy rats, get off of meh!
Bower punches at two different goblins. (if possible, the two on my right (east side of me))

Brass Knuckles + Hatred + Flurry of blows #1: 1d20 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Brass Knuckles + Hatred + Flurry of blows #2: 1d20 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 1 + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

I'm not sure if Flurry of Blows can be used on 2 seperate targets or only 1


Uk spurs Tailwind on, grabbing the fron of the polearm and reversing the blade in the opposite direction.

bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 >>damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
trip: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

naginata, Hatred, higher ground: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 20 >>dice=damage] 1d8 + 3 [/dice]


Male Dwarf Monk Lv.2 / Init:+3 / Perception +8 / HP: 20 / AC:15 / CMB:4, CMD:17 / F:+5, R:+6, W:+6 / Hero Points: 2

Want me to roll that random dmg for Uk since he's out of town?

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Nevermind, he probably would roll higher. lol


Gyrdwald swings his Axe with the blessings of Silverbeard, but the goblin quickly dodges out of the way! It's evil grin evident on it's face as if it knows something.

Rao swings his axe in an upward motion and blasts a Goblin off of it's feet! It flies through the air and is dead before it hits the ground!

Craag mercilessly pins a Goblin to the ground with the sharp edge of his magical axe! The thing dies wordlessly, dying against the armored Dwarf's undeniable power!

Bower throws a simultaneous snap kick at one goblin and a punch at another! The snap kick connects to a Goblin's chin breaking it's neck instantly, while the other Goblin ducks out of the way of the incoming strike!

Uk swings his naginata splitting a Goblin's head right down the middle! He simultaneously spurs Tailwind into an attack and the Dire Wolf tears into it with it's powerful jaws! The thing screams in horror and pain!


The Goblin torn by Tailwind swings it's wicked sword at the Dire Wolf, hate and rage in it's eyes!
Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Tailwind is hacked across the snout drawing a line of blood!

The other Goblin swings on Uk, trying to knock the Samurai from his mount!
Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Uk shifts in his saddle, easily avoiding the Goblins swing!

The Goblin on Gyrdwald spins out of it's dodge and swings on the Warpriest's legs!
Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Gyrdwald lifts his leg, dodging out of harms way!

The Goblin on Rao takes the opportunity to try to cut into the Bloodrager's neck, as he pulls his axe from it's dead comrade!
Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Rao bats the Goblin's short sword away!

The 3 Goblin's on Bower, now unable to flank him, form a line to cut, hack, and slash at the Monk!
Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Threat: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
The Goblins surge on the Monk! Bower kicks an incoming sword aside skillfully, but the other two take advantage impaling the Monk with their wicked blades!


ROUND 5

Bower 7/20
Craag 28/28
Rao 22/22
Gyrdwald 21/21
Uk 28/28
Tailwind 12/20

Goblins 6 alive /1 wounded -3 HP / 7 dead

Ironfist Clan up!


Dwarf Warpriest 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 21 T FF 20 T 11 | CMD 16 | Fort +7 Ref +3 Will +9 (+2 poison/spells/SLA) | Init +2 | Perc +4

Taking time to try and catch the goblin while it's standing still, Gyrdwald swings his axe again. "Think something's funny, ya little runt? How 'bout this!"

Divine Favor 3/10
Mwk Battleaxe + DF + Hatred: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Grand Lodge

m dwarf fighter/4 /AC 30, touch 13, flat-footed 27/ hp 42 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +3; +2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities

Craag takes a wild swing around the boulders to his right at the goblin pressing his friend.

waraxe/hatred: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11


Male Dwarf Monk Lv.2 / Init:+3 / Perception +8 / HP: 20 / AC:15 / CMB:4, CMD:17 / F:+5, R:+6, W:+6 / Hero Points: 2

Do you feel lucky punk, well, do ya?
I strike 2 goblins to the face with a flurry of blows!

Brass Knuckles + Hatred + Flurry of blows #1:: 1d20 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 1 + 3 = 17
Damage:: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Brass Knuckles + Hatred + Flurry of blows #2:: 1d20 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 1 + 3 = 20
Damage:: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

I have a modified "20" to hit, does that count for my 2x crits, or does it have to be a natural 20?

Off to see Star Wars 7, The Force Awakens! Boohya!


-nerd


Where's this master of theirs?, Uk holds the line as he remains focus on the greater battle, Keep alert!, as he lays into the left flank.

Tailwind bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 >>1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
trip: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

naginata, Hatred, higher ground: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 >>1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Character Image Rank: 0, Defense: 0%, Protection: 0, Life: 0

Rao brings his axe down on the last Goblin before him!

Greataxe: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18, Damage: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


Gyrdwald hacks the Goblin with a blow that cleaves it from it's neck, to it's chest. It stops laughing, and dies with a look of pain and shock on it's face!

The boulder keeps Craag from hitting the smaller Goblins attacking the Monk!

With hands faster than any Dwarf, Bower breaks the nose of one Goblin, and shatters the teeth of another!

Tailwind closes it's maw around the dying Goblin's throat, and with a whip of it's powerful head, breaks the creatures neck! The Goblin falls limp in the Direwolf's mouth, a clean kill!

Uk swings his Naginata overhead, missing the quick moving Goblin before him!

Rao chops the head off of the Goblin before him!


The Goblin on Uk swings, it's only intent to please it's master!
Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

The 3 Goblins on Bower continue to cut into the Monk in an attempt to bring him down!
Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Short Sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Threat: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Threat: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

A group of Bugbears enter the area. They have smiles on their faces in anticipation of the hurt they will meet out. They move cautiously waiting for the Goblin fodder to die or finish their work!


ROUND 6

Bower 3/20
Craag 28/28
Rao 22/22
Gyrdwald 21/21
Uk 28/28
Tailwind 12/20

Goblins 2 unhurt / 2 wounded (1) -5 HP, (2) -4 / 10 dead

Bugbears 6 unhurt

Ironfist Clan up!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Warpriest 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 21 T FF 20 T 11 | CMD 16 | Fort +7 Ref +3 Will +9 (+2 poison/spells/SLA) | Init +2 | Perc +4

Gyrdwald's eyes dart around, catching sight of the bugbears closing in. "They are trying to surround us!" He calls to his brethren as he stomps back around the boulder separating Bower from the group. "Form a perimeter on me! Bower, withdraw!"

"Clangeddin, I call upon your might to cure the wounds of battle!!"

Gyrdwald's hand glows with holy light as he reaches toward Bower.

Move action, then ready to heal Bower with my fervor ability when he steps back.
Fervor Healing on Bower: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Character Image Rank: 0, Defense: 0%, Protection: 0, Life: 0

"Aye Brother!"

Rao falls into position obeying Gyrdwald's direction, moving to cover the groups eastern flank!


Back it up!, Uk calls to Cragg and Bower, Back against the rock face!.

Withdraw

Grand Lodge

m dwarf fighter/4 /AC 30, touch 13, flat-footed 27/ hp 42 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +3; +2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities

Craag withdraws into formation. "Bower withdraw behind me I'll stop em from getting to ya"


Male Dwarf Monk Lv.2 / Init:+3 / Perception +8 / HP: 20 / AC:15 / CMB:4, CMD:17 / F:+5, R:+6, W:+6 / Hero Points: 2

Bower throws a flurry of blows again at the same two (injured) goblins, hoping to finish them off.

It's bone crushin' time!

Brass Knuckles + Hatred + Flurry of blows #1:: 1d20 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 3 = 12
Damage:: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Brass Knuckles + Hatred + Flurry of blows #2:: 1d20 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 1 + 3 = 24
Damage:: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

I get 2x crits, on my natural "20" critical.

Let meh' just finish these two off & I'll move.

251 to 300 of 685 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Ironfist Clan All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.