[Table Fez] ScorchedOne's Insane 5-6 Run

Game Master Nathan Hartshorn

Map

Drandle Dreng

Ambrus Valsin


2,901 to 2,919 of 2,919 << first < prev | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

HP 38 AC 18, T 11, FF 17 /CMD 19/F+7/Ref+3/Will+3 (+1vs Fear)/Ini+5/Perc+5
Mythic:
HP 53 AC 18, T 11, FF 17 l CMD 20 l F 7 R 3 W 3(+1 vs fear) l Ini +11 l Perc +5

Down 23 HP

Kelris picks himself up from the ground as the Behir dies. "Ya I am ok, Thanks for the assistance. Good thing we were still on the ground if it died while climbing the cliff face I may have gone splat." Kelris says with a smile at James.

Survival Aid James: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Are they plastic water bottles in the Desert? Tsk tsk

"On wards I think, I am still good to go." Kelris says

Liberty's Edge

Elf Rog 4 | AC 20 T 16 FF 20 CMD 21| HP 47/47 | F+4 R+10 W+3 | Per +10 (+12 traps) | Init +10 | Mythic 5/9

Unwounded here. I would rather not rest if we are in hot pursuit, but how low is Fethril on spells?


I'm fine with taking average, but I don't think that will be necessary if you guys rest. It will be dark in about 4 hours and there are two choices for resting at this point: Full 8 hr rest to regain all hit points/spell slots etc. Or you can spend one mythic point to rest for one hour to regain up to half your full hp as well as class features that are usable per day (rage, spell slots, performance, etc.)

Leather bottles. They're ex Aspis, so they're trying to get their act together.

Scarab Sages

Male Elf Cleric 3 / Transmuter 1 | AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) | HP: 38/38 | Fort:+5/Ref:+5/Will:+9+1 | Perception: +15+1 | Init: +7+3 | Sense Motive: +12+1

I vote for a full rest, but you guys carry the bulk of the fighting, so it's your call. I'm good with what the team wants to do.

Liberty's Edge

Elf Rog 4 | AC 20 T 16 FF 20 CMD 21| HP 47/47 | F+4 R+10 W+3 | Per +10 (+12 traps) | Init +10 | Mythic 5/9

Resting the full amount might let them get away, so let's do the one-hour rest. I think only Fethril needs to spend the Mythic point for that.

Liberty's Edge

HP 38 AC 18, T 11, FF 17 /CMD 19/F+7/Ref+3/Will+3 (+1vs Fear)/Ini+5/Perc+5
Mythic:
HP 53 AC 18, T 11, FF 17 l CMD 20 l F 7 R 3 W 3(+1 vs fear) l Ini +11 l Perc +5

"We should push on, Fethril we can rest 1 hour if you need to prepare spells, we don't want to lose the trail." Kelris says

Scarab Sages

Male Elf Cleric 3 / Transmuter 1 | AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) | HP: 38/38 | Fort:+5/Ref:+5/Will:+9+1 | Perception: +15+1 | Init: +7+3 | Sense Motive: +12+1

With a sigh, "So be it..." My rather ignorant and short sighted 'friends' 'allies'. I only pray Nethys guides me past your foolhardy eagerness.

So, rest and then top of HP with the wand. 1 charge for me & 1 charge for Kelris. By my math, we are both at full HP now.


After hours of hiking, the scarps on the sides of the canyon gradually descend, until the whole of the terrain becomes a gradual slope encircled by distant mountains and deep chasms. The open valley offers an unobstructed view of the region, and manage to spot a campsite on a mountain nearby; the light of a campfire is clearly visible in the darkness just a few miles away. The signal soon disappears, but it is enough to confirm that you are on the right path. When you reach the campsite, over an hour later, you find a recently extinguished fire, bloodied bandages, and fresh tracks.

DC 15 Heal or Perception:
The bandages contain thin, glassy
worms caught in the gauze. A DC 20 Kn. (dungeoneering) check reveals more information.

Liberty's Edge

HP 38 AC 18, T 11, FF 17 /CMD 19/F+7/Ref+3/Will+3 (+1vs Fear)/Ini+5/Perc+5
Mythic:
HP 53 AC 18, T 11, FF 17 l CMD 20 l F 7 R 3 W 3(+1 vs fear) l Ini +11 l Perc +5

Wisdom aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Liberty's Edge

HP 38 AC 18, T 11, FF 17 /CMD 19/F+7/Ref+3/Will+3 (+1vs Fear)/Ini+5/Perc+5
Mythic:
HP 53 AC 18, T 11, FF 17 l CMD 20 l F 7 R 3 W 3(+1 vs fear) l Ini +11 l Perc +5

"UP there we should head to see who that is." Kelris says

Scarab Sages

Male Elf Cleric 3 / Transmuter 1 | AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) | HP: 38/38 | Fort:+5/Ref:+5/Will:+9+1 | Perception: +15+1 | Init: +7+3 | Sense Motive: +12+1

Perception: 1d20 + 15 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 15 + 1 = 23
Dungeon: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

The cleric takes a look at the bandages. "It would seem our quarry has had issues of their own to contend with."

Liberty's Edge

HP 38 AC 18, T 11, FF 17 /CMD 19/F+7/Ref+3/Will+3 (+1vs Fear)/Ini+5/Perc+5
Mythic:
HP 53 AC 18, T 11, FF 17 l CMD 20 l F 7 R 3 W 3(+1 vs fear) l Ini +11 l Perc +5

K Dungeon to Aid Fethril: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Maybe we can get a bit more info

Grand Lodge

Male Human
Raging:
HP 72/72 AC/Touch/Flat 17/10/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +8/+3/+4 +2 vs. charm and compulsion
Barbarian 4| AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | HP 64/64 | F +6 R +3 W +2 +2 vs. charm and compulsion| Init +14 | Perc +8

James looks over the camp and says "It appears so. Maybe we can catch up to them and get this over with."

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


The glassy worms are those transferred from an Akata's bite. They are parasites that infect humanoid hosts, giving them a disease known as Void Death. Those that die due to Void Death become Void Zombies, terrible undead with lashing tongues that sap the strength from their victims.

I need a DC 15 Fortitude save from everyone for moving high into the mountains. If you fail you're fatigued until you come back down from the mountainside or you heal it with magic or mythic means.

Liberty's Edge

Elf Rog 4 | AC 20 T 16 FF 20 CMD 21| HP 47/47 | F+4 R+10 W+3 | Per +10 (+12 traps) | Init +10 | Mythic 5/9

Fortitude: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
SURGE!
Surge: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Makes the save.

Thanks to her newfound abilities, Merisiel powers through the difficulty of the altitude.

Scarab Sages

Male Elf Cleric 3 / Transmuter 1 | AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) | HP: 38/38 | Fort:+5/Ref:+5/Will:+9+1 | Perception: +15+1 | Init: +7+3 | Sense Motive: +12+1

Fort vs DC 15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

After casting the bandages aside and ensuring the on no parasites on himself or allies, "Well it would seem on of our Aspis friends has begun a second journey. If he dies from his infection, he will rise as an undead and no doubt kill his associate."

Liberty's Edge

HP 38 AC 18, T 11, FF 17 /CMD 19/F+7/Ref+3/Will+3 (+1vs Fear)/Ini+5/Perc+5
Mythic:
HP 53 AC 18, T 11, FF 17 l CMD 20 l F 7 R 3 W 3(+1 vs fear) l Ini +11 l Perc +5

Fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Kelris doens't notice the change in altitude

Grand Lodge

Male Human
Raging:
HP 72/72 AC/Touch/Flat 17/10/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +8/+3/+4 +2 vs. charm and compulsion
Barbarian 4| AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | HP 64/64 | F +6 R +3 W +2 +2 vs. charm and compulsion| Init +14 | Perc +8

Having lived near sea level his entire life James is feeling drained. Huffing and puffing he says, "I'm feeling like I just came out of a fight but I'm not recovering like I normally do."

Fort Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Sovereign Court

* * Pathfinder Core! * * M Halfling 4 Bard
Tag:
NG Halfling S Bard 4 | HP: 31/31 | AC 20; TC 15; FF 16 | CMB +5; CMD 19 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +6 |Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Speed 20ft | Performance: 13/13

"Hey, James. Can you carry me?" the halfling asks the large barbarian as they climb the mountain.
Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

2,901 to 2,919 of 2,919 << first < prev | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 5-6, Levels 1-14 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.