A group of dedicated players is looking for a replacement GM for a Rise of the Runelords game. We are near the end of the first book. We have lost two GMs so far and in the interim, until we can find a new GM, I have taken over as GM. The game started 6/18 and other than losing and replacing one player all of the original players are still here. I've found that both playing a character and GMing at the same time isn't as functional as I would have liked so hoping to find a dedicated GM to take over for the long haul. Gameplay thread can be found here.
Current party consists of:
- A book loving, shy and fearful but friendly ratfolk Arcanist
- An energetic, hard studying, friendly gnome alchemist
- A snarky, self-proclaimed queen of the bow and rapier, human rogue
- A divine leader in training with a haunted past and dragon companion, aasimar paladin
- A Varisian wanderer, human warpriest
It's a good group of interesting characters that have shown dedication in sticking around while through two missing GMs. We all generally post pretty consistently so a GM that can keep up with a moderately quick paced game is a plus. Happy to answer any questions to any interested GMs. If someone would prefer I can finish up the rest of Book 1 and the new GM can take over at the start of Book 2 or whatever works best.