Redelia's Ironfang Invasion

Game Master Redelia

maps


2,351 to 2,378 of 2,378 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Female DRAGON! Kobold. Humor her.
Stats:
Sor5/DD4|HP 79/79|AC:30*/T:17*/FF:25*|F:+8/R:+7/W:+7|CMB:+7|CMD: 23/18FF|BAB:+5|Init:+4|Acro/Dis/EA/Rd/K:Nat.:+4|Apr:+11|Dip:+10|Ling:+2|Per /Spcft:+9|Blf/K:Ar/Stlth/Int:+8|K:His/K:Nob:+7|UMD/Fly: +12

The dragon motions folks away from a nearby area, then gives the longshanks a conspiratorial wink as she motions for a few scraps of their clothing to place in a spot in that area.

She then flies up and lets loose a roar.

"YOU IDIOTS! STOP PLAYING WITH THE FOOD! WHY DO I HAVE TO DO ALL THE WORK MYSELF??!!"

After verifying that they are well out of the blast radius, Petra lets loose a large gout of her dragon breath to thoroughly melt where the 'prisoners' 'once stood'.

Taking the scraps of cloth and melting them with a use of Breath Weapon (13d6) should provide good enough of an evidence of the 'ultimate fate' of the prisoners.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
"Dry Guy" HP 108/108, NL 27 | Burn 3/8 | Buffer 1/1 | AC 25, T 18, F 19, +4 armor after burn, DR 3/- vs small piercing ranged | F+12 R+13 W +5 | Init +8 | Perc +13 | Goblin Frostykineticist 9

Dripple is all about to shoot some blasts of water for effect, but catches himself just in time.

I better not shoot any water or else I'll blow my Dry Guy cover! Hmm what to do...

He kicks up some dirt in a noticeable cloud of fake dry attacks!

"Take this dry dirt attack you stupid hoomins!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Goblin Bard (arcane duelist) 9 | HP: 64/64 AC 25 (T 16, FF 20) | CMB: +6 CMD: 21 | F:+5 R:+12 W:+7 (+5 vs. continuing FX) | Init +5 | Perc +2 (+0 w/ sight), SM -2, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +13, Intimidate +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 3rd: 3/3, 2nd: 3/5, 1st: 4/6 | Bardic Perf: 21/22 | Advantageous Distraction: 1/1, Arcane Bond: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Lucky Number (1)

Once the prisoners are up, free, and thoroughly fake-dead, Trinket introduces herself and the others, then gives them 'spectacular' directions to the refugee camp while she heals their wounds.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
And using up a bunch of healing spells. How many are needed to get them to full? She can cast cure light a maximum of five times, cure moderate a maximum of five times, and cure serious a total of three times.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Kobold Ranger 9 | HP 79/79 | AC 24 (26 with ring of force) | touch 18 | ff 18 (20 with ring of force) | Init + 6 (+10 underground, +8 in forest)| Fort +7 | Ref +12 | Will +6 | +2 vs fear effects | Perception +15 (+19 underground, +17 in forest)

Once things died down, he went over to the longshanks to check on their injuries.

Heal: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (3) + 19 = 22


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

A total of 5 CLW is enough, or 2 CMW and 1 CLW. They just have some bumps and bruises. They relax and follow your directions to the camp, very confused but grateful. (monsters saving them???)


Goblin Bard (arcane duelist) 9 | HP: 64/64 AC 25 (T 16, FF 20) | CMB: +6 CMD: 21 | F:+5 R:+12 W:+7 (+5 vs. continuing FX) | Init +5 | Perc +2 (+0 w/ sight), SM -2, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +13, Intimidate +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 3rd: 3/3, 2nd: 3/5, 1st: 4/6 | Bardic Perf: 21/22 | Advantageous Distraction: 1/1, Arcane Bond: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Lucky Number (1)

Having healed them and proven she's a super great hero, Trinket is rather pleased with the day's events. "Well, time to head back to our new villainous bosses. Ready?"


HP 95/95; AC 23, t 19, ff 15; f 5, r 12, w 4; bab 9, melee +16/+11, ranged +16; cmb 16#, cmd 28#; init +10; panache 8/8, charmed life +4, 4/4 | goblin swashbuckler (mouser, wildstrider) / 9
skills:
acro 22^, bluff 14, climb 4, escape 12, *handle animal 9, intim 13, *know geog 8, *know hist 6, know local 9, perc 13, *perform dance 16, slt of hand 9, stealth 15, surv 1/3, umd 9

Kwiazy nods to Trinket. "Yeah, wonder what our next 'assignment' will be. This one was almost too easy."

Sovereign Court

Female DRAGON! Kobold. Humor her.
Stats:
Sor5/DD4|HP 79/79|AC:30*/T:17*/FF:25*|F:+8/R:+7/W:+7|CMB:+7|CMD: 23/18FF|BAB:+5|Init:+4|Acro/Dis/EA/Rd/K:Nat.:+4|Apr:+11|Dip:+10|Ling:+2|Per /Spcft:+9|Blf/K:Ar/Stlth/Int:+8|K:His/K:Nob:+7|UMD/Fly: +12

Petrahk grabs up the loose bits and pieces and lets out a contented belch as if perhaps she'd been eating the humans or something. "Well done, after some initial difficulty! Let's report back in!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Female Goblin Cleric 9 | HP 57/57 | AC 17 / T 13 / FF 15 | Fort +6 / Ref +4 / Will +10 | CMB 7 / CMD 21 | Initiative +4 | Perception +20/+24 (hidden) | Channel 5d6 7/7 | Darkvision: 60 feet | Resist Fire 10 | Active Effects: Pretending to be bad guy Maz Akala

Bad-guy Maz Akala slinks along with her bad-guy friends back to the bad-guy camp. She kicks up dust as she walks and even (gasp) spits on the ground to prove how bad she is.

Then she goes to get some food because she is hungry.


Male Kobold Ranger 9 | HP 79/79 | AC 24 (26 with ring of force) | touch 18 | ff 18 (20 with ring of force) | Init + 6 (+10 underground, +8 in forest)| Fort +7 | Ref +12 | Will +6 | +2 vs fear effects | Perception +15 (+19 underground, +17 in forest)

Xakroo moves right behind everyone, giving his best little snarl to "intimidate" the longshanks into moving forward, while he has a bit of a hard time convincing Zarvak from just snuggling the humans.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

You guys are so cute... :)

back to the Ironfang base, or continuing in the current area?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Goblin Bard (arcane duelist) 9 | HP: 64/64 AC 25 (T 16, FF 20) | CMB: +6 CMD: 21 | F:+5 R:+12 W:+7 (+5 vs. continuing FX) | Init +5 | Perc +2 (+0 w/ sight), SM -2, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +13, Intimidate +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 3rd: 3/3, 2nd: 3/5, 1st: 4/6 | Bardic Perf: 21/22 | Advantageous Distraction: 1/1, Arcane Bond: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Lucky Number (1)

Base, I assumed, to flaunt our success!


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

You have returned about 1/3 of the way to the base. perception checks, please, everyone. Bonuses to hearing a conversation apply.


HP 95/95; AC 23, t 19, ff 15; f 5, r 12, w 4; bab 9, melee +16/+11, ranged +16; cmb 16#, cmd 28#; init +10; panache 8/8, charmed life +4, 4/4 | goblin swashbuckler (mouser, wildstrider) / 9
skills:
acro 22^, bluff 14, climb 4, escape 12, *handle animal 9, intim 13, *know geog 8, *know hist 6, know local 9, perc 13, *perform dance 16, slt of hand 9, stealth 15, surv 1/3, umd 9

perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19


Male Kobold Ranger 9 | HP 79/79 | AC 24 (26 with ring of force) | touch 18 | ff 18 (20 with ring of force) | Init + 6 (+10 underground, +8 in forest)| Fort +7 | Ref +12 | Will +6 | +2 vs fear effects | Perception +15 (+19 underground, +17 in forest)

Xakroo Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21 +2 if we're in a forest


Map Female Goblin Cleric 9 | HP 57/57 | AC 17 / T 13 / FF 15 | Fort +6 / Ref +4 / Will +10 | CMB 7 / CMD 21 | Initiative +4 | Perception +20/+24 (hidden) | Channel 5d6 7/7 | Darkvision: 60 feet | Resist Fire 10 | Active Effects: Pretending to be bad guy Maz Akala

Perception: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (13) + 20 = 33

Sovereign Court

Female DRAGON! Kobold. Humor her.
Stats:
Sor5/DD4|HP 79/79|AC:30*/T:17*/FF:25*|F:+8/R:+7/W:+7|CMB:+7|CMD: 23/18FF|BAB:+5|Init:+4|Acro/Dis/EA/Rd/K:Nat.:+4|Apr:+11|Dip:+10|Ling:+2|Per /Spcft:+9|Blf/K:Ar/Stlth/Int:+8|K:His/K:Nob:+7|UMD/Fly: +12

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


"Dry Guy" HP 108/108, NL 27 | Burn 3/8 | Buffer 1/1 | AC 25, T 18, F 19, +4 armor after burn, DR 3/- vs small piercing ranged | F+12 R+13 W +5 | Init +8 | Perc +13 | Goblin Frostykineticist 9

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

You overhear whispers of several hobgoblins planning to get their superior in trouble for disciplining them. They are going to frame him for practicing 'elf magic.' You don't think the plotters realize you are nearby.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Female Goblin Cleric 9 | HP 57/57 | AC 17 / T 13 / FF 15 | Fort +6 / Ref +4 / Will +10 | CMB 7 / CMD 21 | Initiative +4 | Perception +20/+24 (hidden) | Channel 5d6 7/7 | Darkvision: 60 feet | Resist Fire 10 | Active Effects: Pretending to be bad guy Maz Akala

Alaka listens closely for the name of the superior so she can "accidentally" let it slip and warn him, or else tell the minotaur so they seem loyal.

Perception: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (15) + 20 = 35

But then she wonders what the right thing to do is. They are supposed to be bad and make the bad guys fail, so if bad things happen to bad guys, is that good? She is very confused.

Then she decides, well, I should just tell the superior guy anyway, in case he is really a good guy, because you can't always tell by looks. Even if we have to burn him later, he shouldn't get in trouble for something he didn't do.

But, wait...

What's elf magic? Is it different than the regular kind?

Oops, she said that out loud. She wonders if the hobgoblins heard her.


Goblin Bard (arcane duelist) 9 | HP: 64/64 AC 25 (T 16, FF 20) | CMB: +6 CMD: 21 | F:+5 R:+12 W:+7 (+5 vs. continuing FX) | Init +5 | Perc +2 (+0 w/ sight), SM -2, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +13, Intimidate +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 3rd: 3/3, 2nd: 3/5, 1st: 4/6 | Bardic Perf: 21/22 | Advantageous Distraction: 1/1, Arcane Bond: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Lucky Number (1)

Trinket clamps a hand over her mouth to stifle her Super-Heroic-Giggles, which often escape when she's doing something super sneaky and fun.

At Alaka's question she mumbles, "Mmmf rrrf mrrmmmmrfff." Then she nods, very proud of herself for sharing her vast knowledge.


HP 95/95; AC 23, t 19, ff 15; f 5, r 12, w 4; bab 9, melee +16/+11, ranged +16; cmb 16#, cmd 28#; init +10; panache 8/8, charmed life +4, 4/4 | goblin swashbuckler (mouser, wildstrider) / 9
skills:
acro 22^, bluff 14, climb 4, escape 12, *handle animal 9, intim 13, *know geog 8, *know hist 6, know local 9, perc 13, *perform dance 16, slt of hand 9, stealth 15, surv 1/3, umd 9

Kwiazy scowls as he tries to recall what might be 'elf magic' as opposed to just 'magic', but it's not his field and the difficulty of the question scrambles his thinking for a long moment... finally he just shrugs and whispers to Alaka: <whispering> "I dunno... maybe we find out when we take some action... we could tell their superior... but we not exactly know who it is. Maybe we listen a little more and find out?"


Male Kobold Ranger 9 | HP 79/79 | AC 24 (26 with ring of force) | touch 18 | ff 18 (20 with ring of force) | Init + 6 (+10 underground, +8 in forest)| Fort +7 | Ref +12 | Will +6 | +2 vs fear effects | Perception +15 (+19 underground, +17 in forest)

Xakroo pondered over that...what was it about hobgoblins and "elf magic" again?

What Knowledge roll would be used to figure out the connection between hobgoblins and magic?


Map Female Goblin Cleric 9 | HP 57/57 | AC 17 / T 13 / FF 15 | Fort +6 / Ref +4 / Will +10 | CMB 7 / CMD 21 | Initiative +4 | Perception +20/+24 (hidden) | Channel 5d6 7/7 | Darkvision: 60 feet | Resist Fire 10 | Active Effects: Pretending to be bad guy Maz Akala

Alaka stage whispers to Trinket

Trinket, you have your hand over your mouth still. I couldn't understand you. Wait, not Trinket. What was your bad guy name again?

She nods at Kwiazy when he suggests they listen more, and so she does.

But not rolling again because I already did above.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Some of you are goblins, so I think it's fair to say you should automatically know enough about hobgoblins to realize that they look down on arcane magic and describe it as 'elf magic.'

The conspirators do not seem to realize you are around.


Map Female Goblin Cleric 9 | HP 57/57 | AC 17 / T 13 / FF 15 | Fort +6 / Ref +4 / Will +10 | CMB 7 / CMD 21 | Initiative +4 | Perception +20/+24 (hidden) | Channel 5d6 7/7 | Darkvision: 60 feet | Resist Fire 10 | Active Effects: Pretending to be bad guy Maz Akala

Alaka's face lights up when she realizes what "elf magic" is.

She whispers Oh, just regular magic. Watch this!

She casts Summon Minor Monster and sends

Number of Skunks: 1d3 ⇒ 2

two skunks in to spray the hobgoblins a couple of times each, and then she releases them to run so they don't get trampled.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female DRAGON! Kobold. Humor her.
Stats:
Sor5/DD4|HP 79/79|AC:30*/T:17*/FF:25*|F:+8/R:+7/W:+7|CMB:+7|CMD: 23/18FF|BAB:+5|Init:+4|Acro/Dis/EA/Rd/K:Nat.:+4|Apr:+11|Dip:+10|Ling:+2|Per /Spcft:+9|Blf/K:Ar/Stlth/Int:+8|K:His/K:Nob:+7|UMD/Fly: +12

"That isn't 'elf magic'. It's dragon magic. Why wouldn't someone want dragon magic?" murmurs Petra with a bit of a low grumble.

The sudden arrival brings a toothy grin to her countenance.
"Good thinking! Now we can point out the ones trying to disrupt the good order of Commander Kosseruk's army!"


Goblin Bard (arcane duelist) 9 | HP: 64/64 AC 25 (T 16, FF 20) | CMB: +6 CMD: 21 | F:+5 R:+12 W:+7 (+5 vs. continuing FX) | Init +5 | Perc +2 (+0 w/ sight), SM -2, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +13, Intimidate +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 3rd: 3/3, 2nd: 3/5, 1st: 4/6 | Bardic Perf: 21/22 | Advantageous Distraction: 1/1, Arcane Bond: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Lucky Number (1)

Trinket removes the hand from her mouth, opens her tooth mouth to speak, then clamps her hand right back over her mouth as the skunks start spraying the hobgoblins. Beneath her clammy hand she giggles hysterically, nearly in tears.

2,351 to 2,378 of 2,378 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Redelia's Ironfang Invasion gameplay (low power table) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.