Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


3,601 to 3,650 of 16,204 << first < prev | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | next > last >>

Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

You may be looking at an older map, Karnog. I am now over with Grimm working on a Zombie.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Disregard then..I will continue to bash the purple acolyte with my hammer


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Waiting my turn.


Evil GM
Karnog Kegmeister wrote:

Sorry, boards were down & I didn't see this til now

Bringing his hammer back around, Karnog swings at the acolyte in front of him agaim.

1d20+8 to hit, 1d8+5 (+2 to hit if I can 5' step and flank with Malcolm)

Karnog smashes his foe, rendering him a hump of meat on the ground.


Evil GM

RD 4:

Desmond -
Kalim -

Zombies -
Acolytes -

Malcolm -

Vatilda -

Grimm -

Karnog -
Abbot - gone


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim's eyes glow a sickly green as Sees Invisible things if they are about.


Evil GM

Kalim does not see any invisible foes or items through his green shaded eyes.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Drawing his knife, Karnog steps up to chop a zombie.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 to hit, 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 damage

Confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 to hit, 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 damage


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Still here. waiting to smash


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

After the Acolytres, we are all over it, Grimm!


Evil GM

I'm going to skip over Des, he can roll when he logs on.

RD 4:
The Zombie in S, 2 attacks Malcolm,

zombie: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23;dam: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

The zombie strikes hard with his limbs sending a pain through the determined paladin.

The zombie at P,4 swings at Des

zombie: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9;dam: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

The remaining acolyte attacks Karnog,

acoylte: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9;damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

The last zombie continues to press its attack on Vatilda, stepping up following and swinging,

zombie: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21;dam: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Thunking her hard.

Current Map


Evil GM

On Karnog's turn he kills the acolyte that was he was battling.


Evil GM

Zombie health status:

S,2 looks badly battered
O,-1 looks undamaged
P,4 looks roughed up.
Q,8 looks badly battered


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Round 4

Vatilda draws her mace, and swings in retaliation at the zombie.

mace vs Q,8: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
damage if hits: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Evil GM

With the mighty swing of her mace Vatilda destroys the zombie.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Round 4, Bond 4/50 Rounds

Malcolm attempts to return the favor on the Zombie.

BS Att: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
BS Dam: 1d10 + 5 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 5 + (1, 3) = 10


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Last round I had moved to P2 after my attack. Was moving to get close for a flank for Des. Current buffs: DF, SoF, Judgement. Current AC21

Finally near his position, Grim moves to 04 bringing, himself to flank with Desmond and chops down with his Greatsword on the zombie in P4. Having not taken a hit yet, he switches his judgement to Attack

2 hand Power Attack, DF, flank, judgement: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 2 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 19
Damage: 2d6 + 6 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (6, 5) + 6 + 6 + 3 = 26


Evil GM

malcolm's attack puts the zombie in S,1 down.

Grimm's kills the zombie in p,4.

Updated Map


Evil GM

RD 5:

Desmond -
Kalim -

Zombies -
Acolytes - dead

Malcolm -

Vatilda -

Grimm -

Karnog -
Abbot - gone

There is only one zombie remaining O,-1


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

my plan worked! CHARRRRGE! Current buffs: DF, SoF, Judgement. Current AC21 -2 for charge

I'm closest, it's MINE!

Being the only one in charge range, Grimm spins as his last target drops and attempts to cleave the last zombie before any of the caster's beats him to it with a spell.

2 hand Power Attack, DF, Charge, judgement: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 - 2 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 26
Damage: 2d6 + 6 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 6) + 6 + 6 + 3 = 23


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim cast see invisible.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog takes a few deep breaths, sheathing his dagger.

1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 second wind


Evil GM
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Kalim does not see any invisible foes or items through his green shaded eyes.

Kalim I saw you see invisibility spell and mentioned it in this earlier RD 4 post.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

ooops


Evil GM

Anyone that acts before Grimm going to do anything? Perhaps beat him to the kill?


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Let him have his glory haha


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Thanks buddy!


Evil GM

The last zombie is destroyed in Grimm's fury and Grimm's crown stops glowing. Grimm you notice that it is not warm on your scalp anymore.

After the battle your able to look around this unholy place. Karnog and Malcolm are disgusted, since this is an antithesis to the goodness that they believe.

Stairs of slick olive stone climb to the altar and the cauldron, then the idol. The altar is a simple soapstone block, and the caldron bubbles with a foul sacrifice. It radiates heat. Karnog, Kalim and Vatilda have a sick sense that the remains of the sacrificed man hanging in the brew is that of the farmer you've been tracking.

Enchanted fire burns constantly, heating the vile broth it contains. The stew is viscous, smelling of molten fat and waste. Occasionally, a cooked limb or head bounces up to the surface before sinking back. As you realize that more than one person has been sacrificed.

The idol behind and above the caldron has large emerald eyes.

What are you doing?

MAP


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"This place is horrible. We should tske the time to rectify that after we eliminate the threats here. And we should certainly remove tjose poor souls from that cauldron and give them a proper burial."

Karnog grips his hammer tightly, enough to whiten his knuckles.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

I could use some healing, wand or prayer will work.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

You an me both Paladin, have a couple a taps o me wand in a sec

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Grimm draws his wand and removes all of his wounds before passing it to the paladin.
This damn headpiece is annoying, let's keep an eye out fer anything that might get it off, aye?


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Thanks, Grimm! Annoying headband, but useful, no? There is likely more to it than we even know.


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

"I have energy to spare... " Vatilda turns her hand palm upward, then clenches her fist around the black crackling energy. She brings her fist to her forehead, and turns white the force held within.

CLW on me: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
CLW on Kalim: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
CLW on Malcolm?: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

self heal: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Evil GM

Everyone basks in the glory of divine energy. Although the strength of the divine healing is weakened by -2 per use.

Those with knowledge religion can roll a check.


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Vatilda looks at her healing hand, and sees licks of dark still flickering in her palm.
"What evil still lingers here, Karnog? Grimm's crown no longer glows, but there is a darkness remaining... "


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

What's the deal in here?


Evil GM

Grimm after your first use of the wand, you would have figured out that the positive divine healing magics are lessened within this unholy temple and that you should move back into a hallway to heal up.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Grimm looks at his wand as though it had betrayed him, then he remembered some crap one o them nerdy temple clerics of Torag had tried to teach him at the citadel when he was a child. Before they had decided he was far too wild to be a proper cleric of a Dwarven god, even a Dwarven god of war. But the Gorumites loved him, taught him to fight and bleed and give in to the rage of battle that made him forget his wounds as long as an enemy stood.

But he remembered his lessons.

Healin's gonna be weaker in this cursed temple. Let's do our healin in the hallway and pi$$ on the altar later. And wear that cleric. If we see him again, we put him down fast and bloody. The favor of his bastard deity is strong so we get the chance he dies immediately.


Evil GM

So the group is able to duck out the way they came and heal up normally. Afterwards you reenter the foul temple and you have a couple choices for direction - through the north hallway or through the southern door.

Are you doing anything else in the temple if not, which way?


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Did anyone see where the abbot went?"


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"That could have been very bad. Good job, everyone."

Karnog uses his second second wind, healing 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 hp.

Still injured, he pulls out some scrolls and uses them on himself.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 clw #1
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 clw #2


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Didn't he go that way? We can go after him now or take the stealthy way down and keep ambushing things on the way down.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"With him loose we have no reason to believe we are undetected."


Evil GM

So through the southern door or following the abbot in the north hallway?


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

I say we get after him!


Evil GM

The group makes for the north hall and faces a dilemma - which direction to travel. There is hallway and staircase on east - the stairs head up - but then there is a lengthy hallway that has cell doors lining the main hallway, there is a right turn at the end...

map

Choices... choices...choices.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Can any of you track the escaping priest?


Evil GM

Roll Survival and perception checks.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

"Good idea... he might not be familiar with the always left rule."
Vatilda squats down at the intersection... already tread upon.

perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5

"If you can tell which prints are his, then maybe we can track him..."


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 perception

3,601 to 3,650 of 16,204 << first < prev | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.