PFS 07-14,16,18 Start Date 11/10 TABLE 3 (Inactive)

Game Master Emmjay

7-14,16,18 Table 3 Maps


451 to 500 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 4 | HP 12/28 | AC 17 T 16 FF 12 | Fort+4 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 (+8) | Perception +9 | Grit 2/2 |

Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 Ouch!

Dark Archive

Female Chelaxian Investigator Empiricist 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 18 (22) | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perc +11/+12 | Inspiration 3/6

Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 2 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 = 6

Cornelia gasps and staggers under the sudden assault of the two Armigers, but she holds her ground as her companions begin their assault of the Hellknights. She takes a moment to catch her breath and analyze the last standing Hellknight before finding a weak spot in their armor and stabbing out with her rapier!

Actions: Move - Studied Combat on Blue 4/4 rounds (+2 Attack/Damage). Standard - Attack Blue.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Before BLUE can even attempt to strike again Cornelia has him stabbed, down and out of the fight, permanently.

COMBAT ROUND 2================================
Shera
Iluvia -19 (4hp Hand)
Cornelia -18
Sanja 16 REFLEX DC 17 for 1/2 damage
Min
Roldala
Armarandlon

As BLUE is now dead, everyone BUT CORNELIA (who just went), is free to go. Finish off Iluvia!

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 6 | HP 60/60(72) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | CMD 23 | Fort +8(10)(14), Ref +4(8), Will +4(6)(8) | Init +1 | Perc +9 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 16/16

Roldala squeezes up the stairs, You can't keep running!

AoO w/ 20' Reach:
Hammer: 1d20 + 10 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 10 - 1 + 1 = 26 -1 if she's within 10' since I'll use Armor spikes instead
Hammer Damage: 3d6 + 11 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3, 1, 3) + 11 + 3 + 1 = 22
Armor Spike Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 16

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 4 | HP 12/28 | AC 17 T 16 FF 12 | Fort+4 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 (+8) | Perception +9 | Grit 2/2 |

Wincing from the pain of the electric shock, Sajna continues up the stairs, pausing at the top to quickly reload her musket.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

With a mighty whack of her weapon, Roldala utterly kills Iluvia. (Damn 38 total damage!) COMBAT OVER. You quickly rummage through the corpses...

In the corpse of Iluvia you find the warrant for Zefiro's arrest SLIDE 16.

Opening the door to his office you find...

Bookshelves and display cases stand in the corners of this large office. An oaken desk sits in the middle of the room with large windows set in the wall on either side of it. Doors to the south open to a raised terrace, and a large painting of Abrogail II hangs on the north wall.

Perception Rolls:

Per - Cornelia: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Per - Amarandlon: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Per - Sajna: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Per - Roldala: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Per - Minmaximus: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Per - Shera: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Cornelia and Roldala notice that the painting is a door to a secret room. Walking in you notice....

Several bookshelves, a desk, and a display case crowd this cramped room. To the left stands a statue of Aroden.

This hidden room behind the painting holds most of Zefiro’s secret research and illicit projects. Among other things, you can find an early (and now publicly redacted) diary filled with tales of infernal war crimes committed by Thrune, an Aspis Consortium cargo manifest for a shipment from Taldor to Khari, and Zefiro’s holy Arodenite scriptures.

DC 15 Appraise, Know (History or Nobility) Profession (Scribe or similar), or DC 20 Perception:

You identify key records that the Pathfinder Society would want preserved.

During your searching you hear an alarm being raised, horns and bells being sounded. Apparently your fight in the museum didn't go as quietly as you had hoped. Quickly retreating back to the boat, you set sail for Absalom....

Zefiro Balinger’s arrest and imprisonment casts a dark shadow over Cheliax’s new relationship with the Pathfinder Society, especially as the group has brought to light new ways in which the infernal empire hoped to reshape their national narrative by falsifying its past. If Taldor ever founded a colony so deep into Rahadoum, Ibhir is not it. You all board a ship out of Corentyn before authorities are able to connect you to the museum incident.

Back in Absalom, Master of Swords Marcos Farabellus can barely restrain his fury at Cheliax’s duplicity and use of the Society as a cat’s paw to validate Chelish lies. He sends for Ianareth Alazario, the new liaison from Cheliax, only to find that she has slipped away from the Grand Lodge to “attend to pressing business abroad.” Farabellus assures you that although Cheliax may be more powerful than their organization, the Society won’t suffer this indignity with a smile. He cryptically advises you to remain in Absalom and await further word about a daring mission he has only just begun to plan—one to save the Society’s ally who has paid the greatest price for Cheliax’s villainy: Zefiro Balinger.

Thats it for PART 2. If you haven't rolled your day job(s) for the second part, go ahead and do so now (in the discussion thread). I will attempt over the next week or so to get chronicle sheets posted. The good news is that all success conditions were met, so you get both PP's.

Right now I am looking at starting PART 3 on/about 1 March.

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 4 | HP 12/28 | AC 17 T 16 FF 12 | Fort+4 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 (+8) | Perception +9 | Grit 2/2 |

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Sajna tucks some of the more interesting records into her backpack. ”The society will want to see these preserved. Cheliax can make its own history if it wishes, but the rest of the world will know the truth.”

Dark Archive

Male Elf Wizard (Spellbinder) 4
Vitals:
HP: 19/19 | AC/T/FF: 14/14/11 | Fort 0, Ref +4, Will +3 (+4 vs. spells and SLAs, +5 vs. illusions) | CMD: 16 | Reveal Weakness used: 0/7

"Indeed," Amarandlon comments, "These seem essential. Well spotted, Sajna. For a human, at least."

Once back in Absalom, Amarandlon seems to be quite looking forward to the idea of rescuing Zefiro. The man is, after all, a servant of history, however flawed...

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 6 | HP 60/60(72) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | CMD 23 | Fort +8(10)(14), Ref +4(8), Will +4(6)(8) | Init +1 | Perc +9 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 16/16

Roldala can't help but bare her shattered teeth in her best facsimile of a smile at Marcos's plan, Breaking tyrants is exactly why I'm here.

Dark Archive

HP 43/43; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; CMD 15; Init +3, Perc +1; F +4, R+6, W+6

"Yes, we should break them. So they're well out of the way when I rise to power." Min states in a matter of fact tone.

Dark Archive

Female Chelaxian Investigator Empiricist 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 18 (22) | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perc +11/+12 | Inspiration 3/6

Cornelia lets out a rare smile. "I am always up for hurting the Infernals in any way possible. You can count me in, Venture-Captain."

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

"I'm glad to bring the truth to light. What Thrune does with their history isn't lawful or right." Shera complains to the others.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

The captain’s quarters aboard the Hornet’s Nest sits in uncomfortable silence. The normally composed Zarta Dralneen awkwardly shifts in her chair, repeatedly glancing across the room at a stocky halfling with short salt-and-pepper hair and practical black clothing. Between them stands Venture-Captain Dennel Hamshanks, the ship’s captain, who seems relieved to have other visitors.

“Welcome, agents,” Hamshanks announces. “My other guests have already skipped the social niceties, so I don’t see why we need to start now. Zefiro Balinger, a Corentyn museum curator and ally of the Society, has been abducted by agents of House Thrune on charges of ‘treasonous misinformation’—which is to say the heretical preservation of unedited Chelish histories. The Decemvirate cannot afford to lose such a valuable asset, nor can it allow these documents to be thrown onto a ‘clarity pyre,’ but Cheliax would love nothing more than to do exactly that.” Hamshanks pauses as if waiting for someone else to pick up the conversation, then clears his throat at the distracted Zarta.

Zarta snaps to attention. “Pathfinders discovered that Zefiro has been taken to Ostenso. His prison is called the Bloody Nail, a facility where political enemies disappear for interrogation and punishment. Trying to spring a captive from a high-profile prison in the heart of a major Chelish city would normally be suicide, yet that is our only remaining option.” Zarta’s expression sours slightly, and she glances at the halfling again before muttering, “Fortunately, I know someone who specializes in such suicide missions, yet curiously always seems to come back alive.”

The halfling smirks at Zarta, hopping to his feet. “Please, Zarta, the pleasure is all mine. The name’s Tamrin Credence, longtime Bellflower and master of coming back alive. The lovely paracountess laid out your situation for me. Luckily enough, liberating Chelish prisoners is a favorite hobby of mine, so it looks like we’ll be working together on this project.

“Infiltrating the Bloody Nail won’t be a picnic, but it seems my luck hasn’t deserted me yet. Turns out tomorrow is Loyalty Day, a national holiday celebrating House Thrune’s oppressive regime and those who willingly agree to be oppressed by it. Citizens are required to attend the festivities, and since Ostensons aren’t exactly known for their docility, that means lots of guards in the streets keeping order. Those extra guards have to come from somewhere, meaning we’re looking at a short-staffed prison detail stuck working a holiday.

“So here’s the plan: we march up to the Bloody Nail looking all intimidating. I’ve still got some clout with Ostenso’s guards from back when I worked for the Consortium, so I’ll convince the lead interrogator to bring some of his guards with me to deal with a Loyalty Day ‘emergency.’ Fortunately for him, I’ve brought some of my own agents—that’s you—to cover for him and his soldiers while we’re away. Knowing Chelish prison administration, he’ll agree as long as one of his lackeys can supervise you. I’ll keep the interrogator distracted long enough for you to get the lay of the land, ditch your babysitter, break in, get what we came for, and get out before anyone smells a rat. We’ll meet back at the southernmost docks of the Custodisce Break and sail for Andoran. Easy enough?”

Dark Archive Faction:

Zarta is certain that the new Chelish liaison to the Society—Ianareth Alazario, whom the PCs met in Part 1 of this series—is somehow behind Zefiro’s abduction, and she wants the PCs to uncover whatever damning evidence about Ianareth they can find in the Bloody Nail. She specifically wants anything that ties Ianareth to House Thrune (or another rival organization) and anything that connects her to opposing the Society’s interests or harming its agents.

Liberty's Edge Faction:

Tamrin acknowledges any members of the Liberty’s Edge faction, applauds their service to freedom, and notes he’s worked with the faction’s leader Colson Maldris before. The halfling explains that his contact Krima believes several human sympathizers of the Bellflower Network are trapped in the Bloody Nail, and the PCs’ break-in is an optimal opportunity to smuggle them to safety.

Question time now, of course.

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC19 T11 F18 DR 5/slashing | HP 19/19 | CMD:16 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | usurp manifestation 6/6 | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor

An ectoplasmic form looks up; a former half orc in ghostly armor, still damaged and pierced from the battle that fell him years ago.

"Once we are within, can we not bar the doors and kill the guards to the man?"

Behind the half orc phantom, a small grippli winces and shrinks with every word.

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

"As much as I hate what Cheliax stands for, theirs is the law of the land, and it wouldn't be lawful to kill them all." Shera glances at the newcomer.

She turns to Tamrin, "Can you describe the inside of the prison? Any idea how intelligent the guards are? Are they your average guards or the creme of the crop?"

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 6 | HP 60/60(72) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | CMD 23 | Fort +8(10)(14), Ref +4(8), Will +4(6)(8) | Init +1 | Perc +9 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 16/16

Roldala looks deeply skeptical of the plan. I'm assuming we'll at least have a ship waiting so we don't have to make up the entire escape as we go?
Do we know anything about the defenses of this place?

Dark Archive

HP 43/43; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; CMD 15; Init +3, Perc +1; F +4, R+6, W+6

Min looks somewhat distasteful through the briefing. "Plans only last so long as blood isn't shed. I expect this one to last two, maybe three minutes at best. But I am curious, Tamrin, how DO you come back alive?"

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Tem, the First and Last wrote:

An ectoplasmic form looks up; a former half orc in ghostly armor, still damaged and pierced from the battle that fell him years ago.

"Once we are within, can we not bar the doors and kill the guards to the man?"

Behind the half orc phantom, a small grippli winces and shrinks with every word.

“Do what you have to do, but if the interrogator returns to a charnel house, he’ll mobilize the guards faster than you can wipe the blood off your swords. If that happens, better hope you can beat feet to the docks faster than all of Ostenso’s law enforcement on high alert.”

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Shera Dionas wrote:

"As much as I hate what Cheliax stands for, theirs is the law of the land, and it wouldn't be lawful to kill them all." Shera glances at the newcomer.

She turns to Tamrin, "Can you describe the inside of the prison? Any idea how intelligent the guards are? Are they your average guards or the creme of the crop?"

“I don’t know any details about the inside of the prison, but the guards will, so ask nicely. My hunch is you’ll see traps, locks, and anything else that doesn’t require steady pay. As for the guards themselves, well, if you were on duty during a major celebration you are either being punished for something or unluckly. But guards are still guards, don't expect an easy time with any of them. Speaking of which,” he digs into his pack and pulls out a few items, "these should aid you with the guards."

2 doses of Oil of Taggit
2 elixirs of hiding
1 elixir of love
1 scroll of silence
1 potion of eagle's splendor
and a lesser circlet of persuasion (+2 to CHA based skill tests)

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Roldala Chainbiter wrote:

Roldala looks deeply skeptical of the plan. I'm assuming we'll at least have a ship waiting so we don't have to make up the entire escape as we go?

Do we know anything about the defenses of this place?

"The Hornet's Nests will be in port for a few days, but don't tarry or you will be left behind."

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 4 | HP 12/28 | AC 17 T 16 FF 12 | Fort+4 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 (+8) | Perception +9 | Grit 2/2 |

As the Captain and Zarta outline the plan, Sajna feels a building sense of excitement. She breaths deeply, trying to control her emotions, a feat that becomes a lot harder when an undead orc begins discussing methods of murder. She is glad when the bloody strategy is discouraged by the others.

"It seems that our words are going to be used very much more than our weapons this time. It is a good thing then that it seems I have spent my entire career with the Pathfinders learning how to speak well to Chelaxians."

Dark Archive

Male Elf Wizard (Spellbinder) 4
Vitals:
HP: 19/19 | AC/T/FF: 14/14/11 | Fort 0, Ref +4, Will +3 (+4 vs. spells and SLAs, +5 vs. illusions) | CMD: 16 | Reveal Weakness used: 0/7

"We can only hope," Amarandlon mutters. "Magic can be useful, as well. But I must ask..."

He turns to the phantom and the grippli. "Who, or what, are you two?"

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC19 T11 F18 DR 5/slashing | HP 19/19 | CMD:16 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | usurp manifestation 6/6 | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor

"I'm a Pathfinder! That's what I am!" the half orc phantom snaps at Amarandlon.


Grippli Haunted Spiritualist 4| AC17 T13 F15 | HP 31/31 | CMD:14 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+10 | Init:+2 | Perception: +13 | Spells: 2nd:2/2 1st-3/5, Bonded Senses 3/3 | Active Effects:

The grippli moves over to Amarandlon and whispers "He has a temper, but I haven’t seen him hurt allies... I'm Poe. He kind of drug me into this...

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC19 T11 F18 DR 5/slashing | HP 19/19 | CMD:16 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | usurp manifestation 6/6 | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor

After a moment to allow his rage to burn down, Tem continues "I specialize in suicide missions, tried them both ways..."

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 4 | HP 12/28 | AC 17 T 16 FF 12 | Fort+4 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 (+8) | Perception +9 | Grit 2/2 |

“Well that is comforting...” Sajna says, not sounding entirely convinced.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Wizard (Spellbinder) 4
Vitals:
HP: 19/19 | AC/T/FF: 14/14/11 | Fort 0, Ref +4, Will +3 (+4 vs. spells and SLAs, +5 vs. illusions) | CMD: 16 | Reveal Weakness used: 0/7

Amarandlon arches a brow at the grippli. "Indeed..."

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 6 | HP 60/60(72) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | CMD 23 | Fort +8(10)(14), Ref +4(8), Will +4(6)(8) | Init +1 | Perc +9 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 16/16

Well. When this all goes wrong, I'll clear a path.

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

Shera studies the Phantom. "I have never worked with ones such as you before sirs. Does divine healing harm you? I'm Shera Dionas Cleric of Erastil, and Pathfinder."

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC19 T11 F18 DR 5/slashing | HP 19/19 | CMD:16 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | usurp manifestation 6/6 | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor

"I'm not a ghoul or a ghost! Yes. Divine healing mends my wounds. Name is Tem. I was a Pathfinder until I died, I'm still a Pathfinder." The Phantom defends his title of a Pathfinder gesturing to the large wayfinder hanging from the gripplis neck, the wayfinder looks like a dinner plate on the small grippli.

Gesturing to Poe, Tem continuous "This is my Anchor. He has to come with us. He makes an acceptable shieldbearer."

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

After outfitting you with bronze Aspis Consortium badges, Tamrin leads you aboard the Queen Gale, a merchant vessel that sometimes assists the Bellflower Network in transporting both people and goods. The Queen Gale smuggles you into Ostenso Harbor the next day, where Tamrin hastily leads you through Dockside’s winding streets. Dozens of guards oversee the construction of stages, the hanging of banners, and the steering of extravagantly decorated floats in preparation for the upcoming Loyalty Day events.

Despite the spectacle, Tamrin wastes no time bringing you to a rectangular stone building capped with an octagonal pyramid. Each side of the pyramid bears the painted image of a red nail, though rain has made the paint run, so rivulets of red stain the roof and make the image appear to be bleeding. As is common with many state buildings, Asmodean symbols are common here, though the building is actually dedicated to Dispater, Hell’s greatest jailor and lord of that plane’s second layer. In deference to Asmodeus, Dispater’s unholy symbol of a red-crowned spike piercing a golden ring tends to be covered by easily moved Asmodean artwork like wall hangings and plaques.

Tamrin instructs you to wait outside, then disappears into the building for nearly half an hour. He returns accompanied by a retinue of soldiers, led by a lanky interrogator with manacles at his belt. Tamrin gestures to you, prompting the interrogator to size you all up. The interrogator beckons to one of his guards and then asserts that you are to help watch the facility while he tends to Tamrin’s emergency, and that Galvar—the guard he summoned—is in charge during his absence. You are not to go anywhere or touch anything without Galvar’s permission and supervision. Tamrin flashes you a subtle wink before leading the interrogator and his soldiers into the city.

SLIDE 17
GUARD BLACK BORDER is your escort (Galvar) - Go Ahead and place your figures in entry room

Unless otherwise stated, all walls and floors inside the Nail are masonry with 15-foot-high ceilings. Unless otherwise stated, doors are unlocked iron doors, and all rooms have normal illumination.

Four statues of snarling hounds stand in the corners of the Nail’s entrance hall. A red rug covers much of the floor, although stone peeks through the holes worn in the severely trodden carpet. A male guard stands watch here.

Dark Archive

HP 43/43; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; CMD 15; Init +3, Perc +1; F +4, R+6, W+6

Min stays silent throughout the introductions and the exchange. He nods to Galvar, keeping his eyes scanning the room, watching for anything of arcane interest.

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC19 T11 F18 DR 5/slashing | HP 19/19 | CMD:16 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | usurp manifestation 6/6 | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor

Tem gives Galvar a military salute and tries to address him on familiar ground. "Well, lets see the perimeter. Us all standing at the entrance is security risk soldier."

"Don't mind the ectoplasma soldier, it is great against arrows."

Tem will be attempting to aid Sajna with putting Galvar at ease and gaining his trust.

diplomacy; aid: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 6 | HP 60/60(72) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | CMD 23 | Fort +8(10)(14), Ref +4(8), Will +4(6)(8) | Init +1 | Perc +9 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 16/16

Roldala's noticeably on edge as she enters the prison, even within the entrance hall she can't help but pace until Tamrin returns.

Finally. Well if we're guarding, let's guard.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 4 | HP 12/28 | AC 17 T 16 FF 12 | Fort+4 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 (+8) | Perception +9 | Grit 2/2 |

Sajna clears her throat and steps forward.

"Very good to meet you Galvar, sir. What my phantasmal friend here meant to say only was that it is our great pleasure to be working with you today!"
She smiles brightly and nods her head enthusiastically.

"Although, he is having a good idea. If you'd please show us around the area then we will be very useful to you, keeping it in security today. It would be a good thing to know which doors are to keep locked, and where it is to watch out for traps, lest we set any off by mistake!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 3 + 2 = 34

Assuming that as face, Sajna will wear the a lesser circlet of persuasion (+2) as well as her token of House Thrune's Favor (+3).

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

Shera is careful to cover her bleaching of Erastil, and hide anything that shows she's a Pathfinder before leaving the ship. She stands straight and tries to look like a guard while waiting for Sajna to get them a tour.

Dark Archive

Female Chelaxian Investigator Empiricist 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 18 (22) | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perc +11/+12 | Inspiration 3/6

Cornelia will also openly display her Token of House Thrune's Favor while being escorted into the prison. "I agree with my companions. I would very much like to get a good look at the defenses set in place so that my analytical eye can determine any soft spots or potential points of egress." She gestures for Galvar to lead the way.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

"Well then, follow me and I will show you around the Nail." Your guard watcher opens the door....

Iron bars separate the Nail’s southern hallways from the northern ones. Basic lanterns hang from the ceiling in each corner surrounding the central prison, lighting the halls.

Four guards stand watch throughout the southern hallways. They eye you curiously at first, but soon return to their conversations once the novelty fades.

Remember, any guard not your "watcher" will be in BLUE, and will only change color to differentiate as needed

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

"What do you need us to do? Will we have particular routes you need us to guard?" Shera nods to the other guards taking notice of numbers and positions.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

"This is a very large and imposing place. While there are many guards already on duty, a roving group would be served well here."

This is just a main hallway with doors leading off to different areas of the Nail. Nothing special.

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 6 | HP 60/60(72) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | CMD 23 | Fort +8(10)(14), Ref +4(8), Will +4(6)(8) | Init +1 | Perc +9 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 16/16

A roving group is perfect. Nowhere we're supposed to be, and more importantly, very few places we're supposed not to be.

Roldala will start examining some of those closed doors, opening them up and poking around if the other guards don't object.


Grippli Haunted Spiritualist 4| AC17 T13 F15 | HP 31/31 | CMD:14 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+10 | Init:+2 | Perception: +13 | Spells: 2nd:2/2 1st-3/5, Bonded Senses 3/3 | Active Effects:

As the guard shows them around Poe will follow in the back, keeping his eyes peeled for traps or secret doors.

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC19 T11 F18 DR 5/slashing | HP 19/19 | CMD:16 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | usurp manifestation 6/6 | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor

Tem travels with the guard, eager to see more of the Nail.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Roldala opens the first door to the right....

This chamber stores crates containing various odds and ends necessary for running a prison: food, manacles, parchment, ink, and other supplies. Two cages for minor offenders, animals, or valuables stand against the east wall, and an interior door leads into another room.

Is anyone joining him?

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC19 T11 F18 DR 5/slashing | HP 19/19 | CMD:16 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | usurp manifestation 6/6 | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor

Moved minis on the map to show following.

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 4 | HP 12/28 | AC 17 T 16 FF 12 | Fort+4 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 (+8) | Perception +9 | Grit 2/2 |

Sajna follows the orcs to the store room.

Turning to the guide, she asks, "What sort of offences are landing a prisoner in these cells here?"

Perhaps we can move Zefiro under the pretense of bringing him here... she wonders to herself.

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 6 | HP 60/60(72) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | CMD 23 | Fort +8(10)(14), Ref +4(8), Will +4(6)(8) | Init +1 | Perc +9 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 16/16

**Cough** Is anyone joining Her **Cough**

Roldala continues her inspection, hoping to find where the future rescuees are currently staying.

Dark Archive

HP 43/43; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; CMD 15; Init +3, Perc +1; F +4, R+6, W+6

Min follows the bold half-orc, still fitting her in his mind for a uniform in his new guard...

Heads up, I will be traveling from March 12-15. I will probably have some Internet access, but please NPC me as needed during this time!

Dark Archive

Male Elf Wizard (Spellbinder) 4
Vitals:
HP: 19/19 | AC/T/FF: 14/14/11 | Fort 0, Ref +4, Will +3 (+4 vs. spells and SLAs, +5 vs. illusions) | CMD: 16 | Reveal Weakness used: 0/7

Amarandlon follows along as well, hoping to find a quiet place that's out of the way. "Oh, what's in here?" he wonders loudly, hoping to draw their guard in.

GM, is there any way (a Sense Motive check?) to get a sense of how open our guide feels toward us? I do have charm person ready, but (A) I'm gonna wait till we have a better sense of what we need and (B) he seems pretty friendly so far...would hate to waste it on someone who already likes us!

Dark Archive

Female Chelaxian Investigator Empiricist 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 18 (22) | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perc +11/+12 | Inspiration 3/6

Cornelia follows along quietly, keeping a close eye on the guards and how they react to their presence.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

451 to 500 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PFS 07-14,16,18 Start Date 11 / 10 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.