Ironfang Invasion

Game Master Rostam

Ironfang Invasion - Calendar, Provisions, Organization, Loot
Ironfang Invasion - Chernasardo Map
Scarvinous Camp
Forest Path


1 to 50 of 2,031 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Feel free to dot and delete


After a day of wandering the market, selling wares, enjoying the sights, or evading the sight of others, you all end up in the Taproot Inn. Phaendar’s Market Festival draws a crowd from all over Nirmathas, many solely to hear Aubrin the Green—the retired Chernasardo Ranger-turned-Caydenite cleric—recount bawdy tales of adventure from her youth. Outside, the celebration continues, as raucous shouts carry on the night air. Warmed by the firelight after a long day, any levity comes as a welcome reward to the rough, earthy souls of this riverside trade town.

“So there I am, thinking, when will I ever be able to talk to a bear again? So before the grizzly can stand back up, I turn to it and say, ‘All I need is the honey. You can keep the bees!’” The room erupts into laughter as Aubrin finishes her winding story and takes another draught from her tankard. “But it’s fine now. All’s good. She named a cub after me. Someday I’m going to have to check in on little Ow Oh Gods That’s Too Many Bees.”

Crowd members share their own boasts and jokes, but eventually someone tops off Aubrin’s tankard and pushes her back into the center of the room.

“All right, all right! Don’t shove,” she slurs a bit. “Okay, Cayden strike me down if this isn’t true—“

Perception and Initiative:

Perception DC 20

Daniil Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Sander Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Zig Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Claustipher Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Ian Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
Solace Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13
Elyas Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Olivia Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Daniil Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Sander Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Zig Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Claustipher Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Ian Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Solace Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Elyas Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Olivia Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Hobgoblins Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
The Crowd: 1d20 ⇒ 10

The front door explodes into flinders. A cry of agony pierces the chaos. Aubrin lies on the floor, gasping and clutching at the blood gushing from a wound in her chest. A ballista bolt still quivers in her chest.

Three hobgoblins in military dress stand beyond the shattered door, blades drawn. As you watch, two run into the building with the third entering the door way. Behind their silhouettes you can see a vague shape blocking what should be the Market Green.

Initiative

Surprise Round - Hobgoblins, ZIG
First Round - Hobgoblins, Zig, Elyas, Sander, Daniil, The Crowd, Olivia, Claustipher, Ian, Solace

Zig is up. I had expected more people to beat the Hobgoblins, but oh well.

A combat map is at the top of the page as a link. Please make sure you can edit it. Tables count as difficult terrain in the Inn.


Female Half Orc / || Speed 20ft with armor and gear | VP 10/18 W 23/30 | T14| AC 18/13/16| CMB +4| CMD 6| F +4| R +2| W +2| Init +2 (+4 in Forest) Per +0 Paladin (Holy Guide) / 3

Solace growls angrily at the intruding Hobgoblins and curses her position in the back of the Inn. She will begin to make her way up to the front, drawing her weapon as she goes.

Since Solace goes last, I'm going to hold off updating her position on the map until others move up and give her room to go.


Male Human Sorcerer 1/Rogue 1 | VP 9/9 ; WP 26/26 | AC 12, touch 12, ff 10 | Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1 | Perc +3, Init +2 | mv. 30ft.

Ian jumps up with a start, knocking over his plate laden with greasy inn-grub in the process and spilling oil, potatoes, peas and malt beer all over the table. "Holy f@@@ing s!!@!" he shouts.

He looks to Sander Yarro and then the prone Aubrey. "Can you save her?!?" he shouts.


Male Human Human Crossblooded Rager 1| VP 5/10 W32/40 T18| AC 11/11/10+2 Dodge vs. Goblinoids| CMB +5| CMD 16| F +4| R +1| W -2| Init +1 Per +4

How proud Zig was of his achievements of the day. How pleased he was of himself abandoning the voices of his psyche to their own devices. How little he expected the onerous presence of his trauma to bring his darker side to the fore. To render his progress to naught. The voice he had been ignoring all day had but one thing to say, for it was all it needed to:

કિલ

Abyssal:
Kill

Zig's own mind supplied the rest. At the sight of hobgoblin faces, flashes of a past image flooded his sight. A hobgoblin two years ago inserting its longsword into his mother's torso. Its point visible, piercing all the way through her back. Her intestines dropping from the gash onto the dirt floor of the tent. Her blood being absorbed into the very earth she stood upon.

THEM THEY'RE BACK THEY'RE HERE THEY'LL KILL THEY'LL KILL THEM ALL. KILL THEM ALL BEFORE THEY KILL MY FRIENDS. KILL THEM BEFORE THEY KILL MY FAMILY! KILL THEM BEFORE THEY KILL YOUR LOVE! THEY WILL NOT. I WON'T LET THEM.

I. WON'T. LET. THEM!

Zig lurches into frenetic action. He rises from his chair, not noticing that he knocks it down in the process, and rushes over to the perforated priestess. The creature that reaches her, though, does not look like him.

From the moment he bounds from his chair, Zig's sinewy form begins to darken in patches: first from the blood vessels, then spreading throughout his skin. By the time he is standing over Aubrin, a creature of gray pallor and pitch-black hair had reached her instead.

What now hung by his sides were long-taloned flanges that were near-unrecognizable from the fingers they once were. In a flash of now-gray sinew and nail, accompanied by a burbling roar, Zig strikes out at the foes who threaten the helpless Cleric!

"તેનાથી દૂર જાઓ!"

Abyssal:
"Get away from her!"

[dice=Claw at "Red" Hobgoblin]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Confirmation to Crit vs. "Red" Hobgoblin]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Damage for Claw vs. "Red" Hobbo]1d6+6[/dice], 22 damage if confirmed.
[dice=Claw at "Yellow" Hobgoblin]1d20+7[/dice]
My guess is claw at "Yellow" doesn't hit


Male Human Cleric 4| VP 17/18 W15/36 Threshold 14| AC 17/10/17| CMB +5| CMD 15| F +6| R +1| W +8| Init +0 Per +8|
Spells and Abilities:
Remaining: channel energy 2/5. Bit of luck 5/6. Battle Rage 6/6. Lvl 1 spells 1/5 Lvl 2 spells 0/4

Elyas feels a stab of panic seeing the hobgoblins rush in and Aubrin goes down. He is quick on his feet, however as years of military training in the church of Iomedae help him push down his fear and get into action.

"Everyone move to the back of the room!" He yells at the unarmed crowd. He knows how bad this could go if inexperienced people get stuck in the middle of the fight.

Elyas pushes past several people along the larger table int he room, then casts a spell on Aubrin to keep her from bleeding out.

Elyas moves through the table at half speed and casts stabilize on Aubrin


Zig's surge forward takes the hobgoblin by surprise. The hobgoblin screams as Zig's claw penetrates his studded leather armor, eviscerating him. The hobgoblins look on in fear, but their training takes hold and they step forward to deal with the threat.

Yellow Hobgoblin Longsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Purple Hobgoblin Longsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The two hobgoblins professionalism pays off as they thrust in unison, both striking the fearless bloodrager, scoring lines of blood down his body. Zig takes 9 VP of damage

The crowd in the Taproot Inn makes a collective gasp at the sudden violence. Cries of "Get me out of here!", "Aubrin, NO!", "Is there a backdoor!" and "Please not me!" can be heard amid the chaos.

Those close to her can hear Aubrin still sucking in breath, the ballista bolt rising and falling with her chests movement.

Initiative

First Round - Hobgoblins, Zig, Elyas, Sander, Daniil, Olivia, Claustipher, Ian, Solace, The Crowd

Everyone is up. I am just going to have the crowd go last both due to their shock and for simplicity's sake.

Elyas if you want you action can still easily count for this round, just let me know.


Male Human Sorcerer 1/Rogue 1 | VP 9/9 ; WP 26/26 | AC 12, touch 12, ff 10 | Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1 | Perc +3, Init +2 | mv. 30ft.

Terrified, Ian moves towards the back of the room, quietly pushing people back there and towards the back entrance that he knows is through the kitchen.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric (Sarenrae) 2| VP 9/14 W16/25 T12| AC 18/13/15| CMB +1| CMD 14| F +3| R +2| W +5| Init +2 Per +3| Channel 4/4| Bless(2) / Shield of Faith(1) / Obscuring Mist(1)

Sander joined with the crowd, laughing at Aubrin's tale. As he turned back to the table, the din and rhythm of the crowded inn was transformed with a CRACK. An eerie hush came over the crowd, broken by the sudden entrance of the hobgoblins. He looked aside towards the Harmons as the crowded started screaming. "Get back! Back!"

He stood and drew his scimitar, not raised in anger for many years, as a dark blur launched into combat with the intruders. Zig?!?! The strange man, made stranger now with some sudden transformation, too two brutal blows from the hobgoblins.

Without thinking, he stepped forward and placed a hand on Zig's back, calling upon Sarenrae to intervene.
____________________
5ft step, spontaneous cast Cure Light Wounds on Zig
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4


Male Human Human Crossblooded Rager 1| VP 5/10 W32/40 T18| AC 11/11/10+2 Dodge vs. Goblinoids| CMB +5| CMD 16| F +4| R +1| W -2| Init +1 Per +4

"GRRRRR! AAAARGH!" is all Zig is able to linguistically muster as the Hobgoblins' blades rake his flesh. He returns the blows with equal ferocity, lashing out with his newfound claws as if their use was as natural to him as breathing. This time, however, his form differed: it was as though he put his entire body-weight into each blow, striking wildly at his foes with far greater force than before.

[dice=Claw Power Attack against "Yellow" Hobgoblin]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Claw Power Attack against "Yellow" Hobgoblin Damage]1d6+8[/dice]
[dice=Claw Power Attack against "Purple" Hobgoblin]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Claw Power Attack against "Purple" Hobgoblin Damage]1d6+8[/dice]

For Tracking purposes, Zig has used 2/6 of his rounds of Bloodrage for the day.

At Sander's touch, Zig at first whirls his head to evaluate a new threat, but quickly realizes that this touch is one of help, not harm. Zig's muscles relax slightly as the wounds from the longswords heal at a rapid rate, the pain and tissue damage evaporating like water on a hot day.


Warpriest 2 | VP 11/11 W28/28 T13 (1 non lethal)| AC 16/13/13+2 vs goblinoids| CMB +3| CMD 16| F +3| R +3| W +4| Init +3 Per +4 | Move 30 Link to Image

Daniil was enjoying the evening laughing and drinking as he shared a table with Elise and Barret. He took another sip of his mead as Aubry began another tale when pandemonium broke loose. It took Daniil a few seconds to realize what was going on, shaking off his confusion he pushed his way past the frozen Elise and moved toward the fallen ranger. He quickly kneeled and put his hands on her head, ”May the blessing of Old Deadeye bring you comfort.”

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Move action (Move) Standard action (cast cure light wounds) Resources used: 1 first level spell slot.


Female Halfling Paladin (Erastil) 3/Swashbuckler (Mouser) 1 | Dead | AC 19/14/16| CMB +5| CMD 18| F+8| R +9| W +6| Init +3 Per +2 | Spd 20 ft. | Panache 2

Olivia takes more time than she would like to realise what is happening in front of her, just a second before she was laughing at Aubrin's stories, and now...

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN!", she barks to the crowd. "To the kitchen!"

She then picks up her Bardiche and walks next to Sander, striking at one of the Hobgoblins.

Attack(Power Attack): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 3 = 7

"We have to hold them back!"


Status: Mage Armor 3 hours | 02/11 Wand Magic Missle (1d4+1) | Force Missle 3/7 | 3 Wizard (Evoker) 30ft | 15/15 V | 14/14 W | 8/8 Threshold | 10(+4) AC | 10 Touch | 10 Flat | 0 Fort | +1 Ref | +3 Will | +1 INI | +0 Per | +9 Diplomacy | +0 Cold Iron Dagger 1d4-1 | +0 Quaterstaff 1d6-1 | 6/7 Force Missile 1d4+1 | 1/1 Arcane Bond | Ngithembekile

Startled Claustipher springs to his feet, surprised for the moment. With years of practice he raises his hand an a little glowing arrow flies into one of the attackers.

"In our town? What is this? A mistake I am sure."

Damage @ Yellow: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

"Neighbors back away form them if you are unarmed."

Cast with no movement. Force Missile hits automatically like Magic Missile.


Under Zigs onslaught, both hobgoblins get torn into by his claws, though remain standing. Olivia's swing with her Bardiche is wide and doesn't reach the hobgoblin she swung for. Claustipher's missile hits one hobgoblin in the chest though he remains standing.

Both hobgoblins look rather beaten down, bloody, and injured.

Under Elyas' and Daniil's ministrations, Aubrin's breathing becomes calmer and less labored, her face less pained looking. The ballista bolt is still stuck in Aubrin's chest, but the injury seems manageable for now.

From Ian's actions and Olivia's call, the crowd looks like it is ready to flee towards the kitchen, as others more capable handle the confrontation in front of them.

Initiative

First Round - Hobgoblins, Zig, Elyas, Sander, Daniil, Olivia, Claustipher, Ian, Solace, The Crowd

Still need Solace's action/position update. No need to rush though its the weekend.


Female Half Orc / || Speed 20ft with armor and gear | VP 10/18 W 23/30 | T14| AC 18/13/16| CMB +4| CMD 6| F +4| R +2| W +2| Init +2 (+4 in Forest) Per +0 Paladin (Holy Guide) / 3

Solace sticks with her earlier decision to move up as far as she can and draw her weapon. Sadly, she is still out of range of anyone. Map has been updated.


The Crowd

The other patrons and the employees of the Inn rush to the back of the common room. Alice Greenfens throws open the door to the kitchen, scaring the cook, but giving everyone else a clear path of escape.

The Hobgoblins

Trained to fight, and knowing their brothers will yet face this man if they fail, the two Hobgoblins step into the fight, trying to take the raging Zig down and incapacitate his healer.

Purple Hobgoblin Attack vs Zig w/ Flank: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Yellow Hobgoblin Attack vs Sander: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Zig is cut again by the warriors blade, though Sander manages to dodge out of the way. The two hobgoblins are panting with the effort of their exertions, their faces strained with pain and blood flowing from their wounds.

From the back of the Inn you can all hear a the slam of a door being opened, and the cries of fear from those in the kitchen. Given his position Ian can see another pair of hobgoblins entering through the back door.

The crowd begins to panic more as their situation grows from dangerous to dire.

Initiative

First Round - Hobgoblins, Zig, Elyas, Sander, Daniil, Olivia, Claustipher, Ian, Solace, The Crowd

You are all up again. If the crowd ends up in a frenzied panic you all realize they will become more difficult to walk through. Effectively becoming difficult terrain.


Warpriest 2 | VP 11/11 W28/28 T13 (1 non lethal)| AC 16/13/13+2 vs goblinoids| CMB +3| CMD 16| F +3| R +3| W +4| Init +3 Per +4 | Move 30 Link to Image

Daniil said one last prayer before the Hobgoblins advanced further into the tavern. He grasped his bow in two hands like a staff and swung it with abandon at the Hobgoblin circling around to his right. purple Hobgoblin

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Human Sorcerer 1/Rogue 1 | VP 9/9 ; WP 26/26 | AC 12, touch 12, ff 10 | Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1 | Perc +3, Init +2 | mv. 30ft.

Ian inhales deeply, his eyes wide with terror. Two more... and all of the warriors on the other side with the first three. He throws his hands up to defend himself and light spills out of them, filling up the kitchen. Tinged orange, pink, yellow, white, and purple, this light is the color of the sunset and is blindingly light. It washes over the two hobgoblins - and one of the humans in the way.

Cast color spray on the two hobgoblins. They have to make DC 14 Will saves to avoid the effects. I believe it also hits a person in between Ian and the hobgoblins.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric (Sarenrae) 2| VP 9/14 W16/25 T12| AC 18/13/15| CMB +1| CMD 14| F +3| R +2| W +5| Init +2 Per +3| Channel 4/4| Bless(2) / Shield of Faith(1) / Obscuring Mist(1)

Having come to Zig's support, Sander found his mind and body responding in a way he had not felt for many years - falling into the rhythm of combat. As the armed patrons of the inn pushed forward, barring the hobgoblins access to the terrified townspeople, he narrow avoided a vicious swipe from one of them. Turning with the blow, he struck back, arcing his scimitar towards the foe...
________
Attacking Yellow
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Status: Mage Armor 3 hours | 02/11 Wand Magic Missle (1d4+1) | Force Missle 3/7 | 3 Wizard (Evoker) 30ft | 15/15 V | 14/14 W | 8/8 Threshold | 10(+4) AC | 10 Touch | 10 Flat | 0 Fort | +1 Ref | +3 Will | +1 INI | +0 Per | +9 Diplomacy | +0 Cold Iron Dagger 1d4-1 | +0 Quaterstaff 1d6-1 | 6/7 Force Missile 1d4+1 | 1/1 Arcane Bond | Ngithembekile

"Careful folks, we stand for the city but these do not seem to fall easily."

Claustipher moves so his back is to the wall and he has a clear line of sight. Once there another bolt of force flys from his outstretched hand.

I know I should conserve my power but everyone has been taken off guard.

Force Missile Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Auto-hit


Male Human Human Crossblooded Rager 1| VP 5/10 W32/40 T18| AC 11/11/10+2 Dodge vs. Goblinoids| CMB +5| CMD 16| F +4| R +1| W -2| Init +1 Per +4

They're tougher... than I... remember...

Zig's limbs felt heavy at the give and take of blow after blow traded with the Goblinoids. He knew he couldn't keep this up for long. The Goblins he had killed two were expecting a child, not a combatant.These had come expecting a fight. They were prepared. They were fierce.

Zig cannot hear the screams of those behind him, but not from a lack of sense. The voice, the mean one, screamed maliciously within him:

શું તમે ખરેખર આ નમ્ર, બાળ છો? તમે ને કાઢી નાખો તમારી પ્રતિભાઓ? સાથેના અન્ય નિર્માણમાં તેમને પ્રગટાવવામાં આવશે? જેમ ક્રોસબોઉ હાથ ધરાયેલા એક બાળકની જેમ, તમે તમારી જાતને હાનિ કરવાના છો!

Abyssal:
"ARE YOU TRULY THIS WEAK, CHILD? THERE ARE MORE COMING. ARE YOU ALREADY TIRED? TIME FOR BEDDY-BYE WITH MOMMY AND DADDY? YOU'LL SOON BE JOINING THEM IN THE COLD DARK EARTH!"

Zig responds aloud:"ચુપ"

Abyssal:
"Shut up."

Once more he reaches out with his blackened hands, claws grasping at flesh to rend from bone, absolutely as hard as he can.

Claw 1 Attack vs. Purple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Claw 1 Damage vs. Purple: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Claw 2 Attack vs. Yellow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Claw 2 Crit Confirmation vs. Yellow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Claw 2 Damage vs. Yellow: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Claw 2 Damage (For Confirmed Crit) vs. Yellow: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Round 3/6 for Bloodrage


Male Human Cleric 4| VP 17/18 W15/36 Threshold 14| AC 17/10/17| CMB +5| CMD 15| F +6| R +1| W +8| Init +0 Per +8|
Spells and Abilities:
Remaining: channel energy 2/5. Bit of luck 5/6. Battle Rage 6/6. Lvl 1 spells 1/5 Lvl 2 spells 0/4

Elyas hears the screams from the kitchen and sees Ian fire off a colorful spell. He is out of position to help, but sees that the hobgoblins at the front door are being handled by a large number of townsfolk.

Elyas moves toward Ian, and draws his longsword

move action to get to Ian, second move action to draw a weapon. Looking forward to having +1 BAB...


Female Half Orc / || Speed 20ft with armor and gear | VP 10/18 W 23/30 | T14| AC 18/13/16| CMB +4| CMD 6| F +4| R +2| W +2| Init +2 (+4 in Forest) Per +0 Paladin (Holy Guide) / 3

Solace moves over and up again and then attempts to strike at the hobgoblin beside her.

melee attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Female Halfling Paladin (Erastil) 3/Swashbuckler (Mouser) 1 | Dead | AC 19/14/16| CMB +5| CMD 18| F+8| R +9| W +6| Init +3 Per +2 | Spd 20 ft. | Panache 2

Olivia will step back to keep the hobgoblin in reach and attack once again.

Attack(PA): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 3 = 9


Daniil makes a valiant effort but just misses with his bow. Sander and Solace are equally ineffective with their blades and miss as well.

Claustipher's missile strike the hobgoblin beside Solace, ripping his chest open and he sags to the ground. Before the hobgoblin finishes his fall, Zig and Olivia deliver blows to both hobgoblins again. They hit the ground with a wet smack, clearly bleeding out.

Will Save Red: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 U/B/S: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2B/S: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Will Save Blue: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4U/B/S: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6B/S: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Will Save Alice: 1d20 ⇒ 16

The dice hate Hobgoblins today apparently...

The two hobgoblins in the kitchen fall to the ground, unconscious, after Ian's spell goes off. Alice Greenfens feels the magic wash over her, but nothing happens.

Realizing than Ian just saved her life Alice turns around and says "Thank you so much!" as she hugs him.

You are out of combat now.

The rest of the crowd begins to calm down, now that the immediate threat has passed. From the Taproots from door you can see an ominous shape in the Market Green and the sounds of screaming, marching, yelling, and laughter can be heard.

The crowd in the Inn just stands there, the horror of what is happening sinking in and causing a hush fall over everyone.

Do what you will.


Male Human Sorcerer 1/Rogue 1 | VP 9/9 ; WP 26/26 | AC 12, touch 12, ff 10 | Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1 | Perc +3, Init +2 | mv. 30ft.

Ian lets out a big whoosh of a breath as the hobgoblins fall. "Uh huh ... yeah, totally!" he says to Alice, slightly dazed. "Hey, guys?" he says, calling into the other room. "There are a couple of stunned hobgoblins in here. I think we should probably get out of here before more come. Maybe we can head somewhere and find help?"


Warpriest 2 | VP 11/11 W28/28 T13 (1 non lethal)| AC 16/13/13+2 vs goblinoids| CMB +3| CMD 16| F +3| R +3| W +4| Init +3 Per +4 | Move 30 Link to Image

Daniil caught his breath and bent over to check on the injured ranger. While he examines her he yells excitedly, "Someone take a peek and see if there are more of them outside."

Heal: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Daniil's examination is quick and thorough, you can tell that the ballista bolt is lodged in Aubrin's chest, probably shattered some ribs, and her lung may have been punctured. The healing she has received is keeping here alive, but she needs the ballista bolt removed which will probably be difficult and cause more bleeding.

Removing the ballista bolt is a DC 20 heal check. One person can perform it with two people aiding. As long as one of the three can cast stabilize Aubrin won't bleed much and will most likely regain consciousness.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric (Sarenrae) 2| VP 9/14 W16/25 T12| AC 18/13/15| CMB +1| CMD 14| F +3| R +2| W +5| Init +2 Per +3| Channel 4/4| Bless(2) / Shield of Faith(1) / Obscuring Mist(1)

Sander moves forward quickly to aid Daniil, ignoring for the time the bodies of the three hobgoblins laid out in a macabre display. Reaching into his pack, he pulls out his healer's kit and begins to lay out implements, kneeling down next to Aubrin.

Hearing Daniil's suggestion, he says "Don't go alone!"

He turns to Daniil. "Can you help me with her? We need to remove the bolt..." He glances about. "Claustipher, lend a steady hand?"
____________________
Heal check for Treat Deadly Wound?
Heal: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
2 Healer's Kit uses expended


Warpriest 2 | VP 11/11 W28/28 T13 (1 non lethal)| AC 16/13/13+2 vs goblinoids| CMB +3| CMD 16| F +3| R +3| W +4| Init +3 Per +4 | Move 30 Link to Image

Daniil nods in agreement to Sander. He grasped the bolt with two hands, ready to pull, and looked to Sander, "Just say the word."


Male Human Cleric 4| VP 17/18 W15/36 Threshold 14| AC 17/10/17| CMB +5| CMD 15| F +6| R +1| W +8| Init +0 Per +8|
Spells and Abilities:
Remaining: channel energy 2/5. Bit of luck 5/6. Battle Rage 6/6. Lvl 1 spells 1/5 Lvl 2 spells 0/4

Elyas sees that the situation with Aubrin looks to be under control. He is concerned about the hobgoblins that came in the back door, and the possibility that more are on the way.

"Olivia, can you come help us watch the back door?" He calls out, then steps into the back room.

He stabs his longsword down in to the nearest hobgoblin, not wanting to risk it waking up and attacking again.

coup de grace damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
critical: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

sorry, all of those rolls should be +2, not 4. I messed myself up trying to put in a crit correctly, doubled it then wrote it twice... oops
I think i can step in and make a coup de grace, if Alice moves away. if that's not possible, I'll make a regular attack against the hobgoblin.
attack roll: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22, if needed.


Status: Mage Armor 3 hours | 02/11 Wand Magic Missle (1d4+1) | Force Missle 3/7 | 3 Wizard (Evoker) 30ft | 15/15 V | 14/14 W | 8/8 Threshold | 10(+4) AC | 10 Touch | 10 Flat | 0 Fort | +1 Ref | +3 Will | +1 INI | +0 Per | +9 Diplomacy | +0 Cold Iron Dagger 1d4-1 | +0 Quaterstaff 1d6-1 | 6/7 Force Missile 1d4+1 | 1/1 Arcane Bond | Ngithembekile

"Good idea Sander. Let me help hold him down."

Claustipher moves to hsi shoulders and helps stead for the bolt's removal.

Hela to Aid: 1d20 ⇒ 13


Female Halfling Paladin (Erastil) 3/Swashbuckler (Mouser) 1 | Dead | AC 19/14/16| CMB +5| CMD 18| F+8| R +9| W +6| Init +3 Per +2 | Spd 20 ft. | Panache 2

Olivia goes to the back of the room.

"I'll take a quick peek to see what is happening...", she sneaks outside the building, trying to get a good view without going too far.

Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Male Human Human Crossblooded Rager 1| VP 8/10 W22/30 T14| AC 15/11/14| CMB +5| CMD 16| F +4| R +1| W -2| Init +1 Per +4

Zig's form diminishes and restores itself to its natural pallor. The claws that once adorned his hands shrink back into nothingness. Standing there instead is a very tired young man with a confused look on his face.

He sees the familiar sight of Hobgoblins lying before him, parallel lacerations on their bodies. He remembers he caused those, but the exact details are... hazy.

The pain from his own wounds kick in. He nearly doubles-over from it, but barely remains standing.

DM Rostam wrote:
Realizing than Ian just saved her life Alice turns around and says "Thank you so much!" as she hugs him.

Hearing Alice's voice, Zig whirls around hopefully, only to see her arms around little Ian. Having not seen anything occurring behind him earlier, he becomes even more confused. And a little jealous. The Voice begins to chastise him, but he ignores it, trying to figure out what on Golarion is happening...

"Umm... guys?" he asks timidly, "What's going on?"

As he asks, he takes a look outside for himself: Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Zig is fatigued for six rounds so he can neither run nor charge, and takes a –2 penalty to Strength and Dexterity. He cannot re-enter Bloodrage until he is no longer fatigued.


:: Outside the Front Door ::

Looking out the front door, Zig can see an awful sight. In the middle of the Market Green is a smooth, black monolith about fifty feet high and twenty wide. The monolith certainly wasn't there earlier today.

Around the base of the monolith, a mass of bodies stands in orderly lines, presenting a defensive bulwark of shields, swords and spears. A few groups of hobgoblins run in and out of the slowly growing circle. Those leaving the circle are full of spirit, running into the buildings around the Market Green. Those returning are either injured or dragging the spoils of their slaughter behind them, returning with sacks of food, slaves, and expensive items.

Further abroad it can be seen than the townsfolk of Phaendar fight with the small groups of hobgoblins for their very lives.

:: The Common Room ::

Whispers of "Is she alright?!", "I hope they can help her!", and other mutterings of worry over Aubrin come from those in the crowd that can see her.

With a nod from Sander, Daniil pulls on the bolt while Claustipher helps hold Aubrin in place. As the bolt comes out Aubrin releases a short cry of pain, and the scrapping of metal on bone can be heard. A quick casting of stabilize slows the bleeding, and Sander bandages the wound.

Looking around in mild confusion Aubrin says with a soft voice "It... it sounds like there’s an army outside the door. How did they fall on us without being seen? These damn plains are so flat you can see an elk from two days off, let alone an army!” She winces and presses her hands against the bandaged hole in her chest. “They sound large. Too large to fight on the ground like honest fools. We need to gather what we can, cross the bridge, and hide out in the Fangwood. I... I know a few secrets that may keep us safe."

Coughing a bit, Aubrin continues "You may want to visit the other main businesses in town, before we leave. They have supplies and people that need saving."

Aubrin begins to stand and when she is upright says, "I will come with you. I can offer guidance, and some spell casting, but fighting does not feel like something I can do at the moment...". Her voice trails off as she coughs again.

:: The Kitchen ::

In the kitchen, Elyas begins the gruesome work of finishing off the hobgoblins. Jet, Micah, and Alice look away, not able to watch. Two people step forward to help however. Henoka Hutov, a retired soldier, and Kae, a local farmer, pull their belt knives out and aid in finishing the task.

One the job is finished, Henoka speaks up "We need to get as many people as possible over the bridge, before they can stop us. Kae, you should lead a group north into the forest, wait at the edge until you don't think any one else will be able to make it. I will go look for more survivors with anyone who wishes to volunteer."

"Before you go, make sure to take what you can from in here!" Jet says, "I'll start collecting the supplies, Alice, Micah, help me out."

Ian Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
Elyas Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Olivia Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 This is for something different than looking outside.

:: Outside the Back Door ::

From the backdoor, Olivia looks around and sees a relatively calm evening, only disturbed by the noise drifting over from the Market Green. There are a few people huddled along the north wall of the Taproot: Drulis Wintrish, Skeefson 'Crutch', Marcus Salbiecius, Amaliel, Ionela Pavlenco, and Avaliene.

The only other hint that anything is wrong from the back door is the sight of three hobgoblins, one much more heavily armoured than the others, and a wolf running to the bridge.

:: Everybody ::

All of the hobgoblins look like they have supplies on them for more than just a short raid. They also all have an insignia patch on their shoulders.

DC 16 K(local) or K(History):
The insignia is that of the Ironfang Legion. The mercenary group responsible for the Ramgate Massacre two years ago and absent from the field of battle since then.

Keep having fun, but know that time is running short. Eventually there will be enough Hobgoblins here to send out more than just small groups...


Male Human Sorcerer 1/Rogue 1 | VP 9/9 ; WP 26/26 | AC 12, touch 12, ff 10 | Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1 | Perc +3, Init +2 | mv. 30ft.

"Hobgoblins here. Ugh." sighs Ian, his eyes wide. "Hey, did any of you see my dad during the festival? You guys know where he is?"

Ian walks back over to Claustipher and tugs on the sleeve of his robe. "Hey, Claus. We should get out of here, right? Head out to the Fangwood?"


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric (Sarenrae) 2| VP 9/14 W16/25 T12| AC 18/13/15| CMB +1| CMD 14| F +3| R +2| W +5| Init +2 Per +3| Channel 4/4| Bless(2) / Shield of Faith(1) / Obscuring Mist(1)

Sander nods at Aubrin's words. Placing a hand upon her shoulder, he tells her "That wound was a near run thing. Too much activity and it may well open up again. If we're to run for the Fangwood, you should go with that group at once, organize what village folk get across the bridge."

He looks around for a moment, taking advantage of the momentary claim to survey the scene. He was certain the shock on the faces of his friends and neighbors was reflected in his own face. "Barret, son, get over her and lend a shoulder to Aubrin, that's a good lad. Anyone who isn't armed, grab what provisions to can from the kitchen.

Glancing about at those who stepped forward to fight the intruders, he asked "I'll make for the shrine first. We can follow the edge of the village. Who can fight? We may need someone to stay with Aubrin and the rest..."

As he notices Zig's distress, he makes a quick assessment of his condition, and places a hand again on his back. "That was brave, son. Stupid, but brave. Sit a moment, hear the whisper of the Goddess."
_______________
Channel positive energy: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Warpriest 2 | VP 11/11 W28/28 T13 (1 non lethal)| AC 16/13/13+2 vs goblinoids| CMB +3| CMD 16| F +3| R +3| W +4| Init +3 Per +4 | Move 30 Link to Image

Danill mutely nodded at Sander's commands only half hearing what the man said. Kera, I can only hope that you are safe, he thought. It took of few more moments for him to snap back to the present before he replied, "Good plan." Immediately he began to grin and shake his head, he excitedly added as he stumbled over his own words, "The bridge... we can destroy it behind us... remember it is in disrepair.. the scaffolding..." He looks around grinning hoping the others follow his train of thought.


Status: Mage Armor 3 hours | 02/11 Wand Magic Missle (1d4+1) | Force Missle 3/7 | 3 Wizard (Evoker) 30ft | 15/15 V | 14/14 W | 8/8 Threshold | 10(+4) AC | 10 Touch | 10 Flat | 0 Fort | +1 Ref | +3 Will | +1 INI | +0 Per | +9 Diplomacy | +0 Cold Iron Dagger 1d4-1 | +0 Quaterstaff 1d6-1 | 6/7 Force Missile 1d4+1 | 1/1 Arcane Bond | Ngithembekile

Know: Local: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 blast

Claustipher, will upset, is not as rattled as you would think for an old man about town.

"Zig, sadly I have been in my fare share of tussles. Stay calm we will get though this. I do not know where you dad is but he is smart enough to get out."

Listening to Sander he shakes his head.

"Yes, those that are unarmed should run. Ian, we may have a responsibility first. There may be a way to help more get out. We need to check the other business, as Aubrin suggests, people would go there for safety."

Straightening up he speeks louder.

"Many of us here have proven our worth already, shall we try and save more people before we leave?"


Female Halfling Paladin (Erastil) 3/Swashbuckler (Mouser) 1 | Dead | AC 19/14/16| CMB +5| CMD 18| F+8| R +9| W +6| Init +3 Per +2 | Spd 20 ft. | Panache 2

Olivia gestures for the people huddled along the wall to come inside.

"I think we still have some time to help more people, but we need to move fast. I've seen a bigger, well-armed Hobgoblin crossing the bridge, probably some kind of leader..."

She thinks about where could her family be.


Male Human Human Crossblooded Rager 1| VP 8/10 W22/30 T14| AC 15/11/14| CMB +5| CMD 16| F +4| R +1| W -2| Init +1 Per +4
Sander Yarro wrote:
As he notices Zig's distress, he makes a quick assessment of his condition, and places a hand again on his back. "That was brave, son. Stupid, but brave. Sit a moment, hear the whisper of the Goddess."

"Th... thank you? But are we gonna talk about how I just turned into a giant gray..." The question fades from his mind as he feels the healing light flow from Sander into his own body. The last time he couldn't quite place the feeling of Sander's restorative abilities, but this time he pinpointed it: like the warmth of a pleasant flame surrounding his wounds, melting away the pain.

Claustipher Whetwhistle wrote:
"Zig, sadly I have been in my fare share of tussles. Stay calm we will get though this."
DM Rostam wrote:

“They sound large. Too large to fight on the ground like honest fools. We need to gather what we can, cross the bridge, and hide out in the Fangwood. I... I know a few secrets that may keep us safe."

Coughing a bit, Aubrin continues "You may want to visit the other main businesses in town, before we leave. They have supplies and people that need saving."

Somewhat encouraged by the man's words and the warmth of Sander's healing, he stands and speaks a bit louder than he's used to, coming out a bit awkward, but possibly endearing in its clumsy confidence:

"Alright, sir, I will. I'm not sure what I just did. I think I can do it again, I think, but not for long. If I use the gear of these dead Hobgoblins, I'll be a lot more useful. Anyone else," he looks to the crowd, "able to use arms and armor should probably do the same. We need to save as many people as possible."

Zig proceeds to disarm and disarmor the Hobgoblins best gear, checking as well to see if they possess any other notable items other than weapons and armor that could help.

He turns to look to his foster family "And you all should make for the Fangwood at the soonest opportunity. I've got some... advantages that will make me useful here. I love you all. Be safe."

On "I love you all," a discerning viewer might notice Zig's eyes darting to Alice for just a moment before returning to the faces of the Sexton family.

Zig loots the Hobgoblins and dons their best quality gear. If there's any variation in weapons and armor, he takes the heaviest armor, the heaviest shield, and the heaviest one-handed weapon. If there are no shields, he will take the heaviest two-handed weapon available. He also takes anything else that looks useful.


Male Human Sorcerer 1/Rogue 1 | VP 9/9 ; WP 26/26 | AC 12, touch 12, ff 10 | Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1 | Perc +3, Init +2 | mv. 30ft.

Ian mutters to himself, "We're probably gonna get ourselves killed..." but goes along with the plan just the same. He's not completely confident in his ability to summon whatever... abilities he has at will, but he might be able to do something.


Male Human Cleric 4| VP 17/18 W15/36 Threshold 14| AC 17/10/17| CMB +5| CMD 15| F +6| R +1| W +8| Init +0 Per +8|
Spells and Abilities:
Remaining: channel energy 2/5. Bit of luck 5/6. Battle Rage 6/6. Lvl 1 spells 1/5 Lvl 2 spells 0/4

"Ian, lad, you did very well here. But we still have a lot of work ahead of us, and I fear today will only get worse. We need to leave, but we can't leave the town to these goblins without saving as many as we can."

Elyas quickly works to organize the crowd to carry whatever they can find in the kitchen. He tells them to take any baskets and tablecloths in addition to food stuffs.

He walks to the unopened door on the other side of the fireplace and slowly opens it, still holding his longsword.


Status: Mage Armor 3 hours | 02/11 Wand Magic Missle (1d4+1) | Force Missle 3/7 | 3 Wizard (Evoker) 30ft | 15/15 V | 14/14 W | 8/8 Threshold | 10(+4) AC | 10 Touch | 10 Flat | 0 Fort | +1 Ref | +3 Will | +1 INI | +0 Per | +9 Diplomacy | +0 Cold Iron Dagger 1d4-1 | +0 Quaterstaff 1d6-1 | 6/7 Force Missile 1d4+1 | 1/1 Arcane Bond | Ngithembekile

Claustipher looks at Zig for a moment, and smiles. Quite the surprising lad, I will want to keep him close.

As they talk he will look around to throw some food in a sack, it won't be good to run off with nothing to eat.

Maybe I can get back to my house at least. Grab some provisions and some blankets.

Claustipher stops.

"I... I need to stop at my house somehow. At best I will be dead weight with out my spellbook. I won't ask any of you to risk your life for an old man but I will need that book, if we get close I will fetch it."

GM: Is grabbing some foot permited?


Warpriest 2 | VP 11/11 W28/28 T13 (1 non lethal)| AC 16/13/13+2 vs goblinoids| CMB +3| CMD 16| F +3| R +3| W +4| Init +3 Per +4 | Move 30 Link to Image

After making sure the fallen Ranger was taken care of Daniil moved toward the door behind Elyas and whispered, "I'm right behind you with my bow."


:: Looting the Hobgoblins ::

Seeing what Zig is doing, a few of the towns folk pitch in in the kitchen and bring the hobgoblins gear into the common room so there is only one pile. The pile consists of:

a masterwork backpack
heavy crossbow
20 bolts
10 masterwork bolts)
eight clearly labeled potions of guidance
a 1st-level wand

Spellcraft on Wand (DC 16):
Wand of Magic Missile (11 Charges)

Three scrolls
Spellcraft on Scroll 1 (DC 16):
Scroll of Calm Animals (CL 1)

Spellcraft on Scroll 2 (DC 16):
Scroll of CLW (CL 1)

Spellcraft on Scroll 3 (DC 16):
Scroll of Magic Stone (CL 1)

40 lbs of dried goat meat and sheep’s cheese
6 gallons of goats milk
studded leather armor x 5
light steel shield x 5
longsword x 5

It will take Zig 1 minute to don the armour after doing the search.

:: The Common Room ::

Aubrin sighs, but gladly lets Barret bear some of her weight when he comes over to help.

"Very well Sander. I shall accompany those who flee, though I still think I would be better served helping you rescue people." Aubrin says, looking pained.

At Daniil's mention of destroying the bridge, Aubrin's faces lights up with a smile "That's the spirit lad! Once we flee the bridge should be toppled to help keep us safe. Given the amount of enemies about I doubt we will be retaking Phaendar any time soon."

Seeing Zig getting armed, Marcus starts grabbing gear as well. "I don't know much about fighting, but you need all the help you can get."

@Zig - err, you foster family Jericho and Alaina are in the Market Green, not here in the Taproot. I am sure some of the towns folk would be open to the sentiment though.

: In the Kitchen ::

Jet, Micah, and Alice are furiously packaging food stuffs and handing it to those who are going to flee, Elyas organizational skills helping people know their roles. Upon hearing what the plan is Skeefson speaks up "Given that there's some hobgoblins on the bridge already, I can make a diversion to get their attention elsewhere and we can make a break across the bridge. I doubt they'll follow us too far once we hit the forest." For the record the forest is about 100 feet past the bridge.

Perception Daniil: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Elyas throws the door open, Daniil's bow trained over his shoulder to fire at any threats that appear. When the door is fully opened, it can be seen that the room is empty.

"Good idea going for the cellar boys!" Jets voice comes from behind the two. "You three get down there and grab the food, the cellar door is just to the right inside the pantry." Jet says to three of the townsfolk.

There is a total of 80 lbs of food and 30 gallons of water avaiable to take. The fleeing townsfolk can easily carry all this.

:: Everybody ::

It's been about a minute since the hobgoblins were finished off, just as a time update.

Claustipher - Yes you can go to your home and get provisions. Please put a green dot on the Phaendar Town map where your house is. Your house should be at least 5 buildings away from the Taproot. You can grab food from there and other small items costing less than 5 gp.

And here is a list of NPCs by who is doing what:

Escaping now - Tam Barten, Una Barten, Susan Cobbler, Micah, Jet, Aubrin "Abby" the Green, Drulis Wintrish, Amaliel, Ionela Pavlenco, Avaliene, Elise Harmon, Barrett Harmon, Kae, Skeefson 'Crutch', Alice Greenfens, Henoka Hutov

Coming with the PCs - Marcus Salbiecius

Currently, everyone has armoured up. All the loot from the kitchen is packed and ready to go. There is still an upstairs, but the clock is also ticking...

Also updated the Loot sheet and Calendar/food sheet


Status: Mage Armor 3 hours | 02/11 Wand Magic Missle (1d4+1) | Force Missle 3/7 | 3 Wizard (Evoker) 30ft | 15/15 V | 14/14 W | 8/8 Threshold | 10(+4) AC | 10 Touch | 10 Flat | 0 Fort | +1 Ref | +3 Will | +1 INI | +0 Per | +9 Diplomacy | +0 Cold Iron Dagger 1d4-1 | +0 Quaterstaff 1d6-1 | 6/7 Force Missile 1d4+1 | 1/1 Arcane Bond | Ngithembekile

Spellcraft Wand: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 what is the CL on the wand?
Spellcraft Scroll 1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Spellcraft Scroll 2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Spellcraft Scroll 3: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Claustipher lets the group know that the citizens have brought in a wand of magic missle, a scroll of control animals, a scroll of CLW and a scroll of magic stone.

"If no one minds I will take posession of the wand. It will be help when I am out of arcane energies." he also picks up the backpack to throw food in knowing a well made backpack will compensate for his aged mussels. He again looks around to see if anyone complains about the backpack but knows he must take the advantages presented to him.

"So shall we see who else we can help? If possible on the way to my house, it is just to the west. I will need my spellbook to be of help to you all and not just a slow old man. Ian, we may see your father on the way, maybe."

A loop out and around to the west to look for people sounds good to me.

Seriously, if anyone wants the wand or backpack just let me know. Claustipher would feel confident in his need, drawing on years and years of experience but that dosn;t make him right.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric (Sarenrae) 2| VP 9/14 W16/25 T12| AC 18/13/15| CMB +1| CMD 14| F +3| R +2| W +5| Init +2 Per +3| Channel 4/4| Bless(2) / Shield of Faith(1) / Obscuring Mist(1)

Sander watches the group prepare, satisfied that the counsel he gave Aubrin was sound and that he would see her in the forest, rather than her dead body.

He raps the pommel of his scimitar loudly against his shield to draw a moment's attention amidst the clamor. "Are we ready? The Market Green seems lost....lets make for Claustipher's house first. take a circuit of the village and check the large buildings - the shrine, Phaendar's, maybe Oreld's and hope we can find the old coot..." And Sarae, he silently implored the Goddess. "Aubrin's group heads to the forest line and hides, and we meet you there?"

He meets Elise Harmon's eyes. "Move as fast as you can...."


Status: Mage Armor 3 hours | 02/11 Wand Magic Missle (1d4+1) | Force Missle 3/7 | 3 Wizard (Evoker) 30ft | 15/15 V | 14/14 W | 8/8 Threshold | 10(+4) AC | 10 Touch | 10 Flat | 0 Fort | +1 Ref | +3 Will | +1 INI | +0 Per | +9 Diplomacy | +0 Cold Iron Dagger 1d4-1 | +0 Quaterstaff 1d6-1 | 6/7 Force Missile 1d4+1 | 1/1 Arcane Bond | Ngithembekile

Mumneling as he falls in with Sander "Yes, yes fast. Always fast for the young ones. Try my knees for fast." he mumbles to himself more when the move out of the building.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Human Crossblooded Rager 1| VP 8/10 W22/30 T14| AC 15/11/14| CMB +5| CMD 16| F +4| R +1| W -2| Init +1 Per +4
DM Rostam wrote:
Seeing Zig getting armed, Marcus starts grabbing gear as well. "I don't know much about fighting, but you need all the help you can get."

Zig turns to him, and blathers, "Thank you, sir! I think that's an understatement."

DM Rostam wrote:
@Zig - err, you foster family Jericho and Alaina are in the Market Green, not here in the Taproot. I am sure some of the towns folk would be open to the sentiment though.

Now armed and at the ready, Zig looks at the people still in the tavern.

He does a double-take.

His foster family isn't there. He looks at the people he had said "I Love You" to, and it turns out they were simply people of similar build wearing similar clothes. He had been so stressed that he'd mistaken them entirely!

When was the last time I saw them? On...

ગામના લીલા પર, તમે મૂર્ખ છો. ઇતિહાસ પોતે પુનરાવર્તન પોતે પુનરાવર્તન પોતે પોતે પુનરાવર્તન તમે આજે બીજા કુટુંબ ગુમાવશો, છોકરો

Abyssal:
On the village green, you fool. History repeats itself repeats itself repeats itself. You lose a second family today, boy.

Zig doesn't waste a moment. When the party moves out, he follows Claustipher out the door, then assumes a quicker pace to position him in front of the old wizard, ready to defend the spellcaster with his life. Hopefully the Sextons had made it out, hopefully Zig could find them, hopefully he could send them to the Fangwood to reunite with the other townspeople...

Hopefully I'm not too late...

Zig will gladly take the lead in the marching order

1 to 50 of 2,031 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ironfang Invasion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.