Infamous Inquisitor IC

Game Master Radavel


151 to 196 of 196 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

What you all see are the dead, the previously dried out husks of the bridge crew, moving and starting to grasp for you, jaws distended as if in the throes of some unimaginable agony.

The light from the throne shining more brightly now, bathing the entire bridge in an strange green glow.


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

"Spiders and death, death and spiders, dead spiders, spiders coming out of the dead...
I don't want to be killed by something that's already dead!"


"If ya don't wanna die, then shoot these things!"

Zek lowers his shotgun and blasts at the closest walking corpse.

"That damnable witch lights gotta have something to do here, kill it too! Fast!"

1d100 ⇒ 7 ballistic skill

Dark Archive

The corpse disintegrates under Zek's expert marksmanship.


Human Tech Priest

Drake will try to make his way to the glowing green corpse, defiling this once proud vessel

-Posted with Wayfinder


Roderick's aim remains unwavering, despite the way his off hand shakes and sweat runs down his brow. He zeroes in on the corpse of the navigator and moves his finger from guard to trigger. The red dot sight flicks to life and a moment later there is the distinctive flash, snap, sizzle of a las bolt.

Aim half, shoot
TN70: 1d100 ⇒ 87


Human Tech Priest

"For the Emperor. He protects. The Omnisiah will not tolerate this heresy!"

Drake will go into a frenzy. +20ws.wp.str. -20bs int

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

Liam, in fear, scrambles back as best as he can, while sending a full auto burst blindly at the corpses, hoping to buy himself a little space to get to his feet or find shelter or... anything really.

Dark Archive

Roderick misses and you all hold your breath as it ricochets off the instrumentation. Please don't dump us into the void you scream inside as it narrowly misses the viewport.

The burst of fire from Liam poorly aimed yes but the clustered walking corpses makes it easy. However, they do little damage and they continue towards you.

Magos Drake's advance to the throne is blocked by a pair of walking dead.

Initative everyone!!!


Initiative: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Noticed I forgot Short range for another +10 to my TN, still missed just not as bad.


Initiative 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Human Tech Priest

Initiative: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Ok you guys go first, Liam included, and declare your intended actions and make your rolls.


Roderick curses under his breath and takes aim once more.

TN80: 1d100 ⇒ 97

Missing widely. His weapon makes a disquieting sound...

Reliable: 1d10 ⇒ 10

and jams. Roderick's sigh is audible.


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

Liam quickly gets to his feet and scrambles for the nearest cover.

Half action to rise, half action to move towards any cover.

"Th' dead should 'ave th' decency tha stay dead!


Human Tech Priest

Filled with a mechanical fury, Drake slashes at the undead infront of him, his power blade crackling with energy

Attack 60: 1d100 ⇒ 80

In his rage he mis judges the movement of a non living bio creature and misses his mark

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Sorry for being absent guys.

Sergeant Zek crushes the head of one of the dead, knocking it down. But the light shining from the forehead of the figure of the thrones touches it and it is up again, its crushed head reassembling before your eyes.

Round 2


Human Tech Priest

WS Attack 60: 1d100 ⇒ 98
Spend FP
WS Attack 60: 1d100 ⇒ 64

Once again the enraged tech-priest misses his mark


Human Tech Priest

this sucks :P

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

One of the dead disintegrates beneath the power blade's field.


Roderick shifts his laspistol into his left hand and draws his autopistol. He snaps off a shot without taking proper time to aim...

TN 50: 1d100 ⇒ 61

and continues to miss.


"It's gotta be that damn green thing on the chair! Kill it!"

Zek takes aim at the green glowing things head and fires again.

1d100 ⇒ 51 TN 31+10=41

Dark Archive

Sergeant Zek wrote:

"It's gotta be that damn green thing on the chair! Kill it!"

Zek takes aim at the green glowing things head and fires again.

1d100 TN 31+10=41

Your shot hits the throne narrowly missing Magos Drake's head.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

Tsk, ah cain't aim proper wiv tha big ol' lug in th' way.

Liam spends the round taking steady aim at the glowing green thing.


Human Tech Priest

yey for hitting =^^= 1 less to get to the glowing head guy

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

The dead shamble but you all manage to avoid their grasping hands... so far.

Round 3


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

Liam, having taken careful aim, slowly lets out his held breath and then fires at the "glowing green thing".

Attack (Full aim +20, short range +10, Bs:40): 1d100 ⇒ 79
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Are you mocking me nuffle?

Fate point: 1d100 ⇒ 1
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Human Tech Priest

crit!!!! Well done! To both of us!!

Drake moves forward, trying to impale the glowing green abomanation
WS Attack 50: 1d100 ⇒ 3
Damage Pen 6: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Crit Roll: 1d10 ⇒ 8


Roderick shifts focus and blasts a few of the nearest dead to clear some space for him and Zek.

Full Auto Burst, TN 60: 1d100 ⇒ 95

Jammed, again, seriously?

Dark Archive

Magos Drake lunges forward in what appears to be a suicidal attack. He strike the thing on the throne at precisely the center of the green light but somehow he fails to hit anything of substance. The back of the throne however is shattered.

Similarly Liam's attack passes through the thing on the throne.

The light shines brighter and the corpse things surge and break their nails at the magos' armor pushing him back in a contest of strength.


Roderick holsters his pistols and pulls his longlas.

Half to holster, half to draw

Dark Archive

The dead surge forward to form a barrier.

Intel Check please


Int Tn 31: 1d100 ⇒ 4

Dark Archive

Kaplan

Spoiler:

You are hopelessly outclassed. Whatever this creature is, you are not equipped to deal with it. Best to get out and call in the inquisitor.


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

Int(35): 1d100 ⇒ 29

"Nuthin' we're doin' is havin' any effect! Should we leg it?"


"I guess so, if we can get those doors open! What if we grab the glow thing and space it?"

Zek, wide eyed, sweeps his shotgun's muzzle over the swarmed creatures, unsure of what to do.


"Zek, call in the inquisitor, this is beyond us. Magos, Liam get back here, I have a few grenades and I'm gonna use them." Roderick pulled a frag grenade with his off hand.


Human Tech Priest

"Affirmative. Regrouping at your location!"

only if we decide we are now out of combat RP wise...

-Posted with Wayfinder


<Inquisitor, warp spawn and evil on the bridge. Our weapons are useless. Retreating from threat, request support.>

Zek moves to the door, covering the dead men and watching his team as they pull.back.

Dark Archive

White noise greets your vox signal then an otherworldly voice.

++Hello my pretties. Do stay. I have such sights to show you.++

The light from the throne now shines so bright it is painful.

Roll -0 Toughness to avoid being blinded for 1 round; if you fail you are swarmed by the corpse things and would need to roll a -10 Strength test to break free


1d100 ⇒ 67 Toughness TN 35

"My eyes! The warp-spawn blinded me! Argh!"

1d100 ⇒ 40 Strength TN 33

After being stunned by the blast of light and disoriented, Zek is swarmed and held immobile by the wall of dead flesh.


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

Toughness (32): 1d100 ⇒ 22

Liam manages to close his eyes in time to avoid the brunt of the flash, as he opens them again he blinks away the spots dancing in his field of vision.
"'Im on earth!"

Using the butt of his rifle, he makes his way toward Roderick, but as Zak calls out, he changes direction to help the Sergeant instead.

"'Ang about Zek, Ah'm comin'!"


Tough TN 28: 1d100 ⇒ 9

Roderick averts his gaze just in time to keep his eyes from being blinded, he blinks to disable his enhanced vision and arms a frag grenade, thumb still on the safety.

"Magos, MOVE!"

Dark Archive

Just waiting for the magos he should be back from Larping


Human Tech Priest

Drake begins his retreat. Making sure not to fall into the hands of the creatures around him, but the blinding flash, and the amount of the enemies,unfortunately overwhelm him and drag him down

-Posted with Wayfinder


Human Tech Priest

T: 1d100 ⇒ 56
S: 1d100 ⇒ 63

-Posted with Wayfinder

151 to 196 of 196 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Infamous Inquisitor IC All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.