GM SpiderBeard's Curse of the Crimson Throne

Game Master Barvo Delancy

Chapter 3: Escape from Old Korvosa

Online Maps | Party Loot Tracker | Party Assets


101 to 150 of 2,769 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male CG Halfling Investigator 10 | HP: 40/57 | AC: 19 (16 FF, 14 Tch) | CMB: 6, CMD: 19, FF: 16 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +10 | Init: +7 (+9 urban)| Perc: +15 | Locate Traps +20 | Disarm Traps +20 | Speed 20ft | Inspiration 7/8 | Harrow Points: 3 | +6 vs Poison, +2 vs Fear, +3 vs Traps | Active effects: Heroism, Heightened Awareness (+2 attacks, saves, skills; further +2 Perception & Knowledge); Sickened (-2 all rolls)

KnowLocal-Vencarlo: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
splendid use of a 20 >.<

GM:
Not sure how you want to handle it, now that we've pushed past the moment. I was hoping that, once recovered from the spider's poison, Donnell could do some investigating about the ring. Or Donnell could look into it the next time we stop for a break?

Diplomacy-GatherInfo: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Dammit! ... if I have three days, can I take 20 :)

I'll pm you the details of Donnell's purchases? I was mainly hoping for some drow poison and/or some other form, depending on availability. I might grab some alchemical items as well. I don't think there's much use buying armour/weapons - I'll just save up for when magical stuff is available. Unless you have some advice? Would mithral chainmail be of any use?

Nodding in respect and thanks to Vencarlo, Donnell turns to Cressida: "You make it sound too easy, ma'am. What happens when Devargo asks for payment in information (about the Queen, the Guard, Cressida herself) instead of gold? Any advice on how best to buy our lives? (How do I put this delicately?) Have you recently received any knowledge of ... individuals ... who might, until recently, have been operating an illegal butchery; individuals who perhaps could stand to be taken down a peg or two by this King of Spiders?"

KnowLocal-Devargo & Eel’s End: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


.

Donnell:

You set to work in the prior days trying to figure out who the hell owned that ring with the inscription. It's what finders do, after all. Part of the problem of doing this kind of work is that the basic function of the city has shut down as the population remain on the streets, and obviously the first place to go to find an inscribed ring is a jeweler. Considering the quality of the ring, it's unlikely to be a high-class jeweler and instead some one in the eastern part of town which is more middle class. There's three jewelers in that part of the city, two of which who do their business through stalls on the Goldmarket which is currently not open. But, you know how to talk to people, and got some addresses. You finally get an interview, and some information on the ring.

A lovestruck, but somewhat shy young male halfling commissioned the ring a good month ago. The jeweler remembers clearly because the halfling was so nervous, and the inscription was a pain in the ass to actually get on a the ring. However, the jeweler had to fight off some looters the last day, who grabbed what they could. This included part of his ledger which is on the main counter, which contains the name. The jeweler knew the looters though, a bunch of toughs who like to hang out in Eodred's Square - not too far from the Citadel. However, before you can pursue this lead, you're back in your meeting with Cressida.

Vencarlo is notorious in Korvosa as a deadly swordsman with a life of adventures. He is now retired and teaches swordplay, as well as being an advisor to people like Cressida. Vencarlo is well-liked and respected. More interestingly, Donnell has an 'ah hah!' moment as he realizes a connection.

Both Grau, the drunken soldier you found, and the Queen's bodyguard Sabina were students of his. Apparently a somewhat messy love triangle took place, where Vencarlo and Sabina ended up in a duel. The duel resulted in the loss of two of Vencarlo's fingers, and Sabina leaving the school. Grau was then expelled.

Sabina of course has since gone on to become the Queen's bodyguard, and Grau is apparently a drunk wreck of a watch captain. Hopefully one who is sobering up a bit now.

As for the King of Spiders, Donnell knows a bit on him as well. After all he's the man who manufactures most of the shiver in Korvosa. His criminal enterprise is well-known by anyone 'in the know' but he's brilliant at keeping the guard at arm's length. His small empire on Eel's End, which is a series of ships permanently docked is sort of a safe haven in Korvosa for his type. The guards don't bother him, and he doesn't bother them.

As Donnell's mind races, Cressida looks him over curiously.

"The King of Spiders is a businessman. If he just killed you adn took the money nobody would do business with him. I wouldn't send you on a suicide mission. And spit it out, Donnell. All I know so far about Veric's butcher escapades is that he started his little rebellion, set up in the butcher shop, and that his men thought to make a coin by doing mercenary work and then disposing of the remains by selling them back to the people of Korovsa. What individual could be taken down a peg?"


Male CG Halfling Investigator 10 | HP: 40/57 | AC: 19 (16 FF, 14 Tch) | CMB: 6, CMD: 19, FF: 16 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +10 | Init: +7 (+9 urban)| Perc: +15 | Locate Traps +20 | Disarm Traps +20 | Speed 20ft | Inspiration 7/8 | Harrow Points: 3 | +6 vs Poison, +2 vs Fear, +3 vs Traps | Active effects: Heroism, Heightened Awareness (+2 attacks, saves, skills; further +2 Perception & Knowledge); Sickened (-2 all rolls)

Trying to make his discomfort appear to be for Cressida's sake (rather than the result of his sudden strong impulse to burn Devargo and everything he owns to ash): "Apologies for dissembling, but you seemed reluctant to discuss politics at our previous encounter. We did mention that Veric seemed to be in the employ of a noble family. You had planned to question him further..."

"At any rate, I thought you might want to try killing two birds with one stone - that is, by pitting two nuisances against one another."

Wait, Vencarlo and Sabina ended up in a duel fighting over Grau?!


Male CG Human Cleric 10 HP: 72/72 I AC: 22 (11 Tch, 21Fl) | CMB: 10, CMD: 20 | F: +8, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5 Speed 20ft | Channel 4/4 | Spells 6/6 6/6 5/5 4/4 4/4 3/3 |

Assuming there was no detection of alternative motives in Cressida's words on my nat 20, and with apologies in forgetting the name of the noble house Veric was parroting the words of...

"The Fox offers a cunning thought, Field Marshal, as foxes do. On the trip back here with him as our prisoner, Veric stated a point of view that sounded exactly like that we have heard rumoured to be expressed by House (insert name here), suggesting to us that he or his men might have had some contact with them around this rebellion business. To be fair... I think Veric himself is likely innocent of the heinous aspect of his crime, though certainly holds some responsibility for not being aware of what was happening under his own nose. His men may know more about the House involvement; it is worth questioning them on, before someone demands they be put to death to keep them from talking."

Sevenspawn exchanges glances with Donnell, finding their ability to read each other growing, and back at the two before them. "We have not had time to investigate further, so there may be nothing to it. But if there is anything you have or will find in your interrogations, Donnell is drawing a tactical suggestion for you, Field Marshal: to put this Spider King at odds with this House, and have the imps fight it out... instead of sending in the pseudodragons, if you will."


.

@Donnell - that's not clear, the duel was a result of bad blood from the love triangle, but it was likely not over Grau - he instigated it.

"House Arkona? Interesting. Vencarlo? Your thoughts?"

Vencarlo taps his chin with his stiff glove.

"House Arkona are devious snakes who certainly have their eyes on the throne. You have hired some clever people here, Cressida. Perhaps you should interrogate young Veric along those lines. I will investigate what I can and perhaps we can find a way to play the two interests against one another without costing the crowd a pile of gold. Give me.. two days."

He spares a sidelong glance at Cressida who shrugs helplessly.

"Fine, two days only. You four report back once we are done."

As Cressida turns to leave, Lorelei clears her throat, having drawn a card and been staring at it for a while.

"My place is not here," she hisses. "I do not play politics, nor do I trick Spiders. You will find others to play these games."

Godric, who has been sullen and silent, nods after a while. "I don't like this. Everyone is mean. You can keep the money, I want to go home."

As Lorelei turns to leave, she presses a deck of cards into Donnell's hands.

"Zellara's ah, memory should remain with you."

While we recruit some players, you two are free to pursue any separate interests or leaves uyou have. Such as a certain ring.


Male CG Human Cleric 10 HP: 72/72 I AC: 22 (11 Tch, 21Fl) | CMB: 10, CMD: 20 | F: +8, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5 Speed 20ft | Channel 4/4 | Spells 6/6 6/6 5/5 4/4 4/4 3/3 |

Bidding farewell to Cressida and Vencarlo, Sevenspawn watches his two companions go with a grim expression before looking down at Donnell.

"And then there were two." He sighs through his nose. "I agree with Lorelei, to a point. I am troubled at the thought of being forced to this side we find ourself on for whatever storm is coming. We're it not for the feeling that we have done some good for the people of Korvosa, and a sense that Cressida is a fair one, I would be as far away from the Guard and who it protects as possible."

Sevenspawn looks off at the troubled streets. "I have longstanding family allegiances elsewhere that weigh on me. The potential conflict is troublesome. Any rumours for or against the Queen cannot be trusted at this stage, either... my goddess is the patroness of uprisings, and I do not yet see how one like Verik suggested is warranted..." He trails off, waving his hand in a circular motion and dropping it to show he has no answers.

"No matter. All shall be revealed, in time." He looks back to Donnell. "We should stay at Zellara's moving forward. Short of healing those wounded in the riots, speaking to Zellara and visiting the Everbloom's shrine, I have no pressing plans. If I can assist you in yours, consider me your man."


Male CG Halfling Investigator 10 | HP: 40/57 | AC: 19 (16 FF, 14 Tch) | CMB: 6, CMD: 19, FF: 16 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +10 | Init: +7 (+9 urban)| Perc: +15 | Locate Traps +20 | Disarm Traps +20 | Speed 20ft | Inspiration 7/8 | Harrow Points: 3 | +6 vs Poison, +2 vs Fear, +3 vs Traps | Active effects: Heroism, Heightened Awareness (+2 attacks, saves, skills; further +2 Perception & Knowledge); Sickened (-2 all rolls)

Donnell looks up with renewed interest at Sevenspawn. Varying thoughts seems to war for control of his expression - he's beginning to think he might like this man, despite his being human, and (worse) a priest.

Looking down, he sighs: "Until now, my entire life's been a struggle to survive. I take some small pleasure from helping out others in need, but not without some form of physical compensation. Providing aid on a larger scale, like taking down Veric, has been beyond my abilities. And working with others has always seemed distasteful..." Unsure how to continue, Donnell trails off.

Then: "Come, priest. We have an unhappy halfling who requires a ring to marry his lady love. Let's go shake down some thugs on his behalf. Afterwards, we can look into your family affairs (whatever they might be). Politics can wait until tomorrow."

Deftly flicking and catching the silver ring, The Fox trots off in the direction of Eodred's Square.


.

You make your way southwards out of the Citadel towards Eodred's square, a popular market area in the city. The rioting continues, making your going slow, but with only two of you moving it at least goes a little quicker than it was with Godric drawing stares from everyone.

You finally reach the square, which is shockingly deserted save for four men who lounge around a statue of one of Korvosa's kings. They look tough, or are trying to.

Map has been updated.


Male CG Human Cleric 10 HP: 72/72 I AC: 22 (11 Tch, 21Fl) | CMB: 10, CMD: 20 | F: +8, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5 Speed 20ft | Channel 4/4 | Spells 6/6 6/6 5/5 4/4 4/4 3/3 |

If Sevenspawn's cohorts in the Dead Kings could speak to his character, they might describe him as the kind of man who, when told once that there were outsiders in the Shingles who needed their skulls bashed in right this minute, that they needed his help and that he could ask for no details, asked only if they would pass him his club.

Not much has changed now, as he nods at Donnell, spits on the ground, and follows his now-trusted companion silently towards Eodred's Square.

Upon their arrival, he cracks his neck to one side, sizing the toughs up, and waits for The Fox to make their move.


Male CG Halfling Investigator 10 | HP: 40/57 | AC: 19 (16 FF, 14 Tch) | CMB: 6, CMD: 19, FF: 16 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +10 | Init: +7 (+9 urban)| Perc: +15 | Locate Traps +20 | Disarm Traps +20 | Speed 20ft | Inspiration 7/8 | Harrow Points: 3 | +6 vs Poison, +2 vs Fear, +3 vs Traps | Active effects: Heroism, Heightened Awareness (+2 attacks, saves, skills; further +2 Perception & Knowledge); Sickened (-2 all rolls)

Donnell approaches the group boldly, if warily; though he keeps his distance (about 40') and his crossbow at the ready.
"Good morning, lads. I'm wondering if one of you can help me - it seems a jeweler in (whatever part of town it was) has misplaced his ledger. We're not looking for trouble or anything other than the ledger, which couldn't possibly be worth more than... say 5gp?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


.

Back!

The thugs disengage from the statue and stalk towards the two of you, eyeing you up.

"Lookit all that nice gear you're wearin' there. You fellas look like you've got far more than five gold. We run this part of town now and we don't like cheapskates. Twenty gold, eh?"


Male CG Halfling Investigator 10 | HP: 40/57 | AC: 19 (16 FF, 14 Tch) | CMB: 6, CMD: 19, FF: 16 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +10 | Init: +7 (+9 urban)| Perc: +15 | Locate Traps +20 | Disarm Traps +20 | Speed 20ft | Inspiration 7/8 | Harrow Points: 3 | +6 vs Poison, +2 vs Fear, +3 vs Traps | Active effects: Heroism, Heightened Awareness (+2 attacks, saves, skills; further +2 Perception & Knowledge); Sickened (-2 all rolls)

Since the only Donnell owns that is remotely valuable is the crossbow, he points it at the speaker: "Oh, you mean this? I acquired it from Gaedren Lamm's mangled corpse. Perhaps 15gp will suffice for a book you don't need."

Muttering to Sevenspawn: "I'd be shocked if any of them could read.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

It's possible that this situation calls for Intimidate, but since Donnell takes a -7, he'll keep trying to negotiate.


Male CG Human Cleric 10 HP: 72/72 I AC: 22 (11 Tch, 21Fl) | CMB: 10, CMD: 20 | F: +8, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5 Speed 20ft | Channel 4/4 | Spells 6/6 6/6 5/5 4/4 4/4 3/3 |

Sevenspawn grunts in agreement to The Fox, unfastening his hammer-axe from his belt and letting it slide down his palm until he is holding the strap. He speaks some low, arcane words, and casts Light upon it for effect.

Trusting Donnell to do what he does best, Sevenspawn spits out a gob of saliva and gives both their foe's weapons and the immediate surroundings the once-over.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


.

Sevenspawn casts his eyes over the area. Tgere's a few people lurking around the square, but they don't seem threatening. More fascinated with how you deal with these thugs that have taken over this area as their own.

However, Donnell seems to have said the right thing.

"Pfft, 15 gold for this thing? You got a deal! Hand it over!"

The speaker for the thugs rifles through some bags at their side, produces the ledger, and holds it up, making a 'gimme' gesture with his other hand.


Male CG Halfling Investigator 10 | HP: 40/57 | AC: 19 (16 FF, 14 Tch) | CMB: 6, CMD: 19, FF: 16 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +10 | Init: +7 (+9 urban)| Perc: +15 | Locate Traps +20 | Disarm Traps +20 | Speed 20ft | Inspiration 7/8 | Harrow Points: 3 | +6 vs Poison, +2 vs Fear, +3 vs Traps | Active effects: Heroism, Heightened Awareness (+2 attacks, saves, skills; further +2 Perception & Knowledge); Sickened (-2 all rolls)

Without taking his eyes from the group, Donnell quickly counts 15gp into a small sack. Putting away his crossbow I just realized I don't know how that it done - is it attached by a string or a hook to my pack/belt?, Donnell glances at Sevenspawn: "Cover me."

The Fox approaches the leader, small bag of gold in one outstretched hand; poisoned crossbow bolt concealed in the other.

Sleight o' Hand: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 possibly with another +4 on that, depending how you want to treat it


Male CG Human Cleric 10 HP: 72/72 I AC: 22 (11 Tch, 21Fl) | CMB: 10, CMD: 20 | F: +8, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5 Speed 20ft | Channel 4/4 | Spells 6/6 6/6 5/5 4/4 4/4 3/3 |

Sevenspawn nods almost imperceptibly, looking each man's eyes from under his hood, checking for intentions in their faces.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

He finds his eyes flicking from them to the faces of the people about the square, feels his teeth gritting, his hand tightening on his hammer.

But he waits. In time, he recalls of Morag's first childhood teachings to him of the Everbloom's scriptures, all shall be revealed unto ye, Phaedran. Ye must only listen for her signs, and ye shall know what ye must do.

Sevenspawn covers The Fox.

And he waits.


Male CG Halfling Investigator 10 | HP: 40/57 | AC: 19 (16 FF, 14 Tch) | CMB: 6, CMD: 19, FF: 16 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +10 | Init: +7 (+9 urban)| Perc: +15 | Locate Traps +20 | Disarm Traps +20 | Speed 20ft | Inspiration 7/8 | Harrow Points: 3 | +6 vs Poison, +2 vs Fear, +3 vs Traps | Active effects: Heroism, Heightened Awareness (+2 attacks, saves, skills; further +2 Perception & Knowledge); Sickened (-2 all rolls)

As he draws near, Donnell continues to chatter at the leader, hoping to extract some information: "So - have you lads been at this long? Or are you just taking advantage of the riots? Sounds like you had quite a haul, just from the one shop - the Cerulean Society must be quite happy to have you lads on board... unless you are freelancers...?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
KnowLocal: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


.

The thugs look at each other uneasily.

"Heh... well, we're just staking out some turf during the riots, you know? Cerulean Society ain't operating too much around here right now, and finders keepers."

You make the exchange, and they snatch the gold. However, they look pretty unhappy about the mention of the Cerulean Society.

"Look, we had a good trade here. Keep it mum, all right?"


Male CG Human Cleric 10 HP: 72/72 I AC: 22 (11 Tch, 21Fl) | CMB: 10, CMD: 20 | F: +8, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5 Speed 20ft | Channel 4/4 | Spells 6/6 6/6 5/5 4/4 4/4 3/3 |

Sevenspawn glances at Donnell a moment - partly out of apology, but also with some consideration to his diplomatic tact. He looks to the leader, speaking louder than usual.

"It was a good deal. We are satisfied with it. And now it is done."

Pulling his holy symbol out of his cloak, he lets it hang on his chest as he continues to speak loudly enough for the bystanders to hear. "And now we will make another deal. One in which you win doubly. Give the square back to these people and do not return, and we won't alert the Cerulean Society.

"What's more," he snarls suddenly as he steps close to the leader, banging his glowing hammer once across his shield, "we won't bash your Gods-be-damned heads in and leave your bodies in the street for the crows to pick at."

Sevenspawn looks the man dead in the eye, dropping his gaze only once to spit on his boot.


.

The thugs take one look at the very scary-looking cleric and his invocation of the Korvosan Thieves' Guild, and realize when it's time to cut and run. They do just that, turning and bolting from the square.

In their haste, they leave behind some of their loot. Checking in a bag you find various rings and other jewelry of mundane quality, several hundred gold's worth. likely the stock of the jeweler whose ledger was snatched.


Male CG Halfling Investigator 10 | HP: 40/57 | AC: 19 (16 FF, 14 Tch) | CMB: 6, CMD: 19, FF: 16 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +10 | Init: +7 (+9 urban)| Perc: +15 | Locate Traps +20 | Disarm Traps +20 | Speed 20ft | Inspiration 7/8 | Harrow Points: 3 | +6 vs Poison, +2 vs Fear, +3 vs Traps | Active effects: Heroism, Heightened Awareness (+2 attacks, saves, skills; further +2 Perception & Knowledge); Sickened (-2 all rolls)

Clapping Sevenspawn on the ba... uh, knee, Donnell smiles his thanks up at the cleric.

Looking through the bag of jewelry, Donnell sighs, feeling unusually altruistic. Muttering: "Guilt is an entirely useless emotion."

All the same, he gathers up the loot and ledger, and begins to make his way to the jeweler's.


Male CG Human Cleric 10 HP: 72/72 I AC: 22 (11 Tch, 21Fl) | CMB: 10, CMD: 20 | F: +8, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5 Speed 20ft | Channel 4/4 | Spells 6/6 6/6 5/5 4/4 4/4 3/3 |

With a dark eye, Sevenspawn grunts as he watches the men go. "It may not feed your personal coffers, no. But I suspect you find the rewards greater than gold, however your purse may suffer." He offers a short, tight smile to the Fox, shaking off the anger and nodding to the bystanders.

Taking half the sacks, he slings them over his shoulder and trudges behind Donnell. "But if it helps, my friend, consider the gratitude and advantages of having both a jeweller and a love-struck gentlefellow indebted to you. You'll probably get invited to the wedding... and be able to come adorned like a queen of Korvosa."

Sevenspawn gives Donnell's shoulder a friendly push, and follows him towards their destination.


Male CG Halfling Investigator 10 | HP: 40/57 | AC: 19 (16 FF, 14 Tch) | CMB: 6, CMD: 19, FF: 16 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +10 | Init: +7 (+9 urban)| Perc: +15 | Locate Traps +20 | Disarm Traps +20 | Speed 20ft | Inspiration 7/8 | Harrow Points: 3 | +6 vs Poison, +2 vs Fear, +3 vs Traps | Active effects: Heroism, Heightened Awareness (+2 attacks, saves, skills; further +2 Perception & Knowledge); Sickened (-2 all rolls)

Grinning wryly: "Wouldn't that be a sight to see!"

/sigh "No, my friend, when you've lived the life I have - scrounging the garbage for food, making coin however you can to cover your next dose of shiver - seeing this much wealth makes you both pause in wonder at what it could be used for, both for good or for ill (whether for myself or others). What I do... it's as much to help others as it is for my own survival."

Realizing this is probably the longest (and most personal) speech he's ever made in his life, Donnell stop abruptly, looking uncomfortable.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male CG Human Cleric 10 HP: 72/72 I AC: 22 (11 Tch, 21Fl) | CMB: 10, CMD: 20 | F: +8, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5 Speed 20ft | Channel 4/4 | Spells 6/6 6/6 5/5 4/4 4/4 3/3 |

Sevenspawn nods, considering the depth in Donnell's words.

"I have lived," he replies quietly, in a voice devoid of a detectable tone, "almost exactly that life. We... understand each other's perspectives well, I think."

He falls quiet a moment also, spitting on the street as they go.

"I've found no use for gold, myself. I give a quarter of my share we find to the small shrine of Milani I attend, and another quarter to the Dead Kings. I have no vow of poverty, but I never felt the need to improve my station - and there always seems to be someone or some cause it can serve better. Give me enough for a hot meal, a hard drink and an occasional bed, and I am content.

"In Korvosa,"he concludes, "anything other than that is absolute gravy."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male CG Halfling Investigator 10 | HP: 40/57 | AC: 19 (16 FF, 14 Tch) | CMB: 6, CMD: 19, FF: 16 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +10 | Init: +7 (+9 urban)| Perc: +15 | Locate Traps +20 | Disarm Traps +20 | Speed 20ft | Inspiration 7/8 | Harrow Points: 3 | +6 vs Poison, +2 vs Fear, +3 vs Traps | Active effects: Heroism, Heightened Awareness (+2 attacks, saves, skills; further +2 Perception & Knowledge); Sickened (-2 all rolls)

Feeling suddenly both wistful and cynical: "Yeah, but would you want to live anywhere else? Or rather, would any other place be any better than this s~%+hole?"

"You are a good man, Phaedran - in my life, this is an unusual trait in the clergy. As for the gold..." he shrugs, "I'm not stockpiling solely for my own benefit."

Hefting the sack of loot: "It is difficult, however, to erase the mental calculations: total loot - pawn broker fees - Lamm's percentage = blissful retreat from reality / days"


Male CG Human Cleric 10 HP: 72/72 I AC: 22 (11 Tch, 21Fl) | CMB: 10, CMD: 20 | F: +8, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5 Speed 20ft | Channel 4/4 | Spells 6/6 6/6 5/5 4/4 4/4 3/3 |

It takes a moment for Sevenspawn to realize what Donnell is speaking of, and it's evident on his face. Realization comes quickly, however. "Ah, ah. Shiver. Lamm was your source." He nods once in self-understanding, and then shrugs - not dismissively, but as if it is not insurmountable. He has seen it before in the Shingles, and all too often.

"There are spells to remove these afflictions. I cannot invoke the Everbloom's power through my own hand in this; I am but a small instrument of Hers. However, my gold and energy to find a person who can is at your disposal. In the meantime, I am blessed with enough of Her energy to help you fight it daily, if you so choose."

**

So J, I'm not sure how it works with Shiver, but SS has "Resistant Touch" and can loan out a +1 saving throw bonus six times a day. If relevant, that is.


Male CG Halfling Investigator 10 | HP: 40/57 | AC: 19 (16 FF, 14 Tch) | CMB: 6, CMD: 19, FF: 16 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +10 | Init: +7 (+9 urban)| Perc: +15 | Locate Traps +20 | Disarm Traps +20 | Speed 20ft | Inspiration 7/8 | Harrow Points: 3 | +6 vs Poison, +2 vs Fear, +3 vs Traps | Active effects: Heroism, Heightened Awareness (+2 attacks, saves, skills; further +2 Perception & Knowledge); Sickened (-2 all rolls)

Donnell nods his appreciation at this offer, but does not comment further.

The story I'm going with is that Donnell has overcome the worst of the addiction on his own. Of course, the temptation to backslide is constant, but battling that daily is what fed his rage for Lamm. I don't think he's currently in any danger of succumbing to Shiver, but I suppose if things go badly for him in the future, it's possible he will go back to it. Regardless, the itch is something he's learned to live with - losing that through magical intervention would likely leave him more disoriented than anything else.


.

Great RP guys, thanks for keeping it moving!

You make your way back to the poor jeweler with the recovered stock and the ledger. The man is obviously delighted to see you return with some of his lost gear.

"Thank you thank you thank you, you're good men. Or uh, man and halfling. However you wish to be addressed sir. Please, count me as a friend whenever you need. I occasionally bring in stock of a magical nature, perhaps once my business is operating properly we can see about me repaying my debt to you, hm?"

He grabs the ledger and a couple of reading spectacles, going down it swiftly.

"There. A Mister Lyle Twigstep purchased this ring. This is helping my memory. He shouldn't live too far from here to be honest, he'd be in the Midland judging from his accent. Ask around the Burrows and you should find him. There's only so many halflings in town."

Donnell knows the Burrows well, it's an informally-named halfling neighborhood a good half hour walk from the jeweller's within the Midland. The rioting is at its fiercest in the Midland, but you know the it like the back of your hand.


NG Male Dwarven Barbarian 10 | HP 115/115 {145/145} | AC 21 (19 Rage, 12 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed) | CMB +14/+16, CMD 25/27 | Fort. +13/16, Ref. +6, Will +10/12 | Init. +2 | Perc. +15 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 25/25 | DR 2/- | Active conditions: N/A

Dotting for registration


Male CG Halfling Investigator 10 | HP: 40/57 | AC: 19 (16 FF, 14 Tch) | CMB: 6, CMD: 19, FF: 16 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +10 | Init: +7 (+9 urban)| Perc: +15 | Locate Traps +20 | Disarm Traps +20 | Speed 20ft | Inspiration 7/8 | Harrow Points: 3 | +6 vs Poison, +2 vs Fear, +3 vs Traps | Active effects: Heroism, Heightened Awareness (+2 attacks, saves, skills; further +2 Perception & Knowledge); Sickened (-2 all rolls)

Amused, Donnell replies: "I suppose it depends if you are referring to me as 'man' due to my maleness, or 'Man' as it relates to species...

"It was our pleasure to help - the information you've provided is valuable in itself. If Mr. Twigstep owes any outstanding balance, please allow me to cover the cost. And we will certainly check back in with you when the city has recovered somewhat from its current state of chaos. Both to purchase any magical items you might have, and perhaps to unburden ourselves of any treasures that might be of interest to you."

Turning to Sevenspawn: "I'm not sure how pressing your family business is, and I would like to accompany you, if you'll have me. Do you have the time for one more short detour to visit Master Twigstep?"


Male CG Human Cleric 10 HP: 72/72 I AC: 22 (11 Tch, 21Fl) | CMB: 10, CMD: 20 | F: +8, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5 Speed 20ft | Channel 4/4 | Spells 6/6 6/6 5/5 4/4 4/4 3/3 |

Sevenspawn nods respectfully to both the shopkeeper and Donnell.

"Master Twigstep it is."


Female Android Alchemist 8/Rogue 2; Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft, Low-light vision, Perception +16; AC 16 (+2 Dex., +4 armour); hp 70/70; Fort +8; Ref +11; Will +4

Dot


.

Thod and Raven Six:

27 Gozram, 4709, Absalom Reckoning

In the beginning...

King Eodred Arabasti III has died. Long live Queen Ileosa, first of her name, and may her reign be blessed by the Gods and fruitful.

Korvosa disagrees. Years of austerity has slowly turned the population against the monarchy, and the (very) young, devastatingly beautiful Queen is a sign of all things wrong in the world to Korvosa's people. Their new Queen is seen as a foreigner with no love for the city, a conniving gold digger, and a certain tyrant. Whether or not she intends to be a tyrant is unknown, because immediately upon the King's death the city plunged into full-scale riots.

The riots have been going on for well over a week now, which has brought the city to its knees. Chelaxian hellknights stalk the streets in the wealthier parts of town to keep the nobility free of the anger of the city's working class, there are fires everywhere, and random acts of crime and violence at an an all-time high. The city is slowly returning to normalcy, but it is not safe for anyone.

You have been rather unexpectedly invited to visit the Queen - apparently for work - your acts of heroism having been noticed by the town guard. It is now high noon on Toilday, and you stand before the mighty Castle Korvosa, which is build atop an immense, ancient pyramid in the centre of the city.

The guards at the castle are incredibly nervous, and as you approach the door beside the massive front gates, the two men their cling to their pikes warily and stare at the two of you. You now notice you have come here with another, each bearing a similarly-sealed letter.

"Yeh? What do you lot want?!"

Take a moment to describe/introduce yourselves.

Donnell and Sevenspawn:

Bidding the jeweler farewell, you head northwards through the dangerous heart of the city. However, being well-armed and knowing how to avoid trouble, you avoid trouble. Eventually you find yourself amongt several smaller, very neatly kept homes. This is the Burrows, the halfling neighbourhood in Korvosa. Nobody is outside of their houses.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed. To do a general 'gather information' is a diplomacy check.


NG Male Dwarven Barbarian 10 | HP 115/115 {145/145} | AC 21 (19 Rage, 12 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed) | CMB +14/+16, CMD 25/27 | Fort. +13/16, Ref. +6, Will +10/12 | Init. +2 | Perc. +15 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 25/25 | DR 2/- | Active conditions: N/A

GM and Raven Six:
Thod strides up to the gates like he was marching in formation, back straight, gaze forward. His well-crafted breastplate shines as if recently polished, and his halberd is held in one hand.

He stops as the guards question his presence, the question throwing him off slightly. He was told to be here. Shouldn't they be expecting him?

Well, presumably, that's what the letter is for.

"Sir!" Thod says, saluting (A dwarven salute, rather than a proper Korvosian/Chelaxian salute.) "Thod, reporting for... uhh... I was told to come here, sir. Due to, uh, recent actions of mine... Sir."

He holds out the letter, back still ramrod straight.

Thod spares a glance over at the woman beside him, holding a similar letter. She was an odd sort, being as pale as a... pale thing. She looked humanly beautiful, (Lacking the muscle or the bosoms of a good dwarven woman) but her clothing suggested a boring scribe or sage. But that was also contradicted by a face full of tattoos, like a very elaborate warrior or shaman, or whoever else gets a face full of tattoos. Not usually beautiful women, and not scholars, either. Weird one, she was.

Eeeh, none of Thod's business.

Then again, how did she get a letter? Thod got a letter for saving a noble from a mugging. What could that wisp do to get the attention of the guards? Well, something, probably. Maybe he'd learn, soon. Maybe he wouldn't.

Sorry for not pushing the scene, but I don't see him initiating conversation. At least, not to begin with.


Male CG Halfling Investigator 10 | HP: 40/57 | AC: 19 (16 FF, 14 Tch) | CMB: 6, CMD: 19, FF: 16 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +10 | Init: +7 (+9 urban)| Perc: +15 | Locate Traps +20 | Disarm Traps +20 | Speed 20ft | Inspiration 7/8 | Harrow Points: 3 | +6 vs Poison, +2 vs Fear, +3 vs Traps | Active effects: Heroism, Heightened Awareness (+2 attacks, saves, skills; further +2 Perception & Knowledge); Sickened (-2 all rolls)

GM & Sevenspawn:
Assuming that Donnell knows anybody in the area, he'll start there; otherwise at any drinking establishments and/or businesses he is familiar with:
KnowLocal: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

The Fox quickly lays out a plan for tracking down Lyle Twigstep: "Ok, I know a couple of likely people/places in this part of town - I'll have a quick word and see who knows what."

Giving Sevenspawn a long look: "Umm... It occurs to me now that these people might respond better to someone their own size - sorry... Maybe you could just keep an eye out for rioters, etc."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
g%!+&%mit!


Male CG Human Cleric 10 HP: 72/72 I AC: 22 (11 Tch, 21Fl) | CMB: 10, CMD: 20 | F: +8, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5 Speed 20ft | Channel 4/4 | Spells 6/6 6/6 5/5 4/4 4/4 3/3 |

GM & Donnell:
Sevenspawn raises a bemused brow, snorting lightly. "Is that how it is? Well. Perhaps I'll hitch myself to the post out front of the local inn, and flip the keeper a coin to brush and water me."

Letting his companion work his gift of gab once more, Sevenspawn watches the streets, keeping a special eye out for victims of the riots that may need his attention.


Female Android Alchemist 8/Rogue 2; Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft, Low-light vision, Perception +16; AC 16 (+2 Dex., +4 armour); hp 70/70; Fort +8; Ref +11; Will +4

GM & Thod:

Raven directed a brief, expressionless glance at the Dwarf who had marched up to the doors alongside her.

'Observe. Analyze.
Disciplined attitude. Reach weapons on the back. Bespoke breastplate. All indicative of a soldier, and yet... multiple canteens et al.
Note: monitor for further information if opportune and/or necessary.'

The Alchemist returned her attention to the guards by the door, her face betraying... exactly nothing.

'Observe. Analyze. Conclusion: simple soldiery. Emotional distemper. Possible reason: city-wide incidences of anarchy. Treat with caution, re: blackmail situation.'

The young woman blinked once, then smiled. Or at least her mouth did; her eyes were more... mildly curious. She took a single moment to tug at her grey, dowdy clothes, straightening them, before she presented her letter of introduction. While she wore gloves, her sleeve crept up a little, showing that the grid of tattoos that covered her face at least extended to her wrist and forearm.

"Raven Six, requested to present myself by the Royal Guard," she said, her voice soft, but slightly... accented. And formal. "For service," she clarified.


.

Thod & Raven:

The guards look at each other, and one steps forward to briefly check the letters you've been assigned before he steps back.

"Heard the Queen was gonna hire some weirdos. Hang on."

He turns and raps on the door behind him three times.

"OI! Two for Sabina!"

There's an awkward moment of silence as the guards carefully ignore you to watch the chaos of the city below before the door opens. Several more guards stand inside.

"Please check your weapons here, you'll get them back. No arms in the Queen's presence."

You are then lead into the main courtyard of the castle, where a beautiful woman dressed in plate armour awaits you.

"Greetings, my name is Sabina and I am her Majesty's personal bodyguard. I understand you've done something which has earned her interest. Could you tell me of yourselves?"

SS&Donnell:

Donnell certainly knows the Burrows, and makes his way to his favourite tavern in the neighbourhood to start asking around about a Mr. Twigstep. With rioting not really being in the spirit of the halflings, they've instead gathered en masse into the inn to whisper about how royally screwed everyone is.

It takes a couple of hours of buying drinks, but Donnell finally gets the lead he's looking for. A Mr. Lyle Twigstep of 123 Elm Lane can probably be found at his home. He's a nervous one but a good neighbour who keeps his home clean and in good repair, the folk agree.

You make your way over to the address and finally come upon the home of the owner of your ring. The door is, strangely, ajar. A quick look also shows that the lock is broken, as if it has been kicked in.


Male CG Human Cleric 10 HP: 72/72 I AC: 22 (11 Tch, 21Fl) | CMB: 10, CMD: 20 | F: +8, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5 Speed 20ft | Channel 4/4 | Spells 6/6 6/6 5/5 4/4 4/4 3/3 |

GM & Donnell:
Knowing stealth is Donnell's thing, Sevenspawn falls silent, peering inside the home only briefly before quickly checking the outside.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Using the Inspired trait to re-roll...

Wiping the dust from the road from his eyes, he looks further.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

As he looks, Sevenspawn loads his crossbow and preoares to follow The Fox's lead.


Female Android Alchemist 8/Rogue 2; Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft, Low-light vision, Perception +16; AC 16 (+2 Dex., +4 armour); hp 70/70; Fort +8; Ref +11; Will +4

GM & Thod:

Raven dutifully checks her cane (read: club, but a cane seems more appropriate to an Alchemist. ;)), crossbow, quiver, a crudely made dagger of cold iron and a bayonet. She makes no mention of the various little flasks tucked about her person, and unless anyone asks about them, she proceeds to meet Sabina.

The royal bodyguard's question seems to take the young Alchemist aback for a moment; she blinks twice in a row, in any case.

'Open-ended question. Caution: acquisition of further blackmail material immanent? Caution: unwillingness to cooperate / social gaffe leads to further difficulty. Options: depart - dominate - submit - social - violence. Conclusion.... witticism / defuse tense situation.'

"I am Raven Six, late of Numeria," is what she says out loud. "Alchemist. And, according to the gate guards, one of the 'weirdoes' you have ordered."

Another blink.


NG Male Dwarven Barbarian 10 | HP 115/115 {145/145} | AC 21 (19 Rage, 12 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed) | CMB +14/+16, CMD 25/27 | Fort. +13/16, Ref. +6, Will +10/12 | Init. +2 | Perc. +15 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 25/25 | DR 2/- | Active conditions: N/A

GM & Raven Six:
Thod seems momentarily confused at the request to check in their weapons. Why would they do that? Dwarves bring their weapons everywhere! Even to bed!

Oh, right, these aren't dwarves. Thod dutifully checks his halberd, looking a bit hesitant as he hands it over.

A quick stare and "Ah-hem" from the guards reminds him that he has a whole quiver full of other weapons that he proceeds to hand over. One long lucerne hammer, three javelins, and two shortspears. (One cold iron, one silvered)

After a second, Thod remembers something and hands over a dagger strapped to his boot.

When he meets Sabine, Thod raises an eyebrow in confusion. What kind of armour is that? Hardly appropriate armour for any sort of battle. Very vulnerable portions of the legs are exposed in that kooky get-up. For being plate armour, Thod was sure his breastplate did a far better job.

City folk and their fashions.

Oh, right, question! For being stupidly dressed, she was still a superior!

"Sir! Ma'am!" Thod rapidly states in confusion, giving another salute. He also stands as if holding his halberd at the ready, despite an utter lack of halberd. "Thod Six-Picks, dwarven guard of Janderhoff, reporting."

Was that enough? More? Too much? Thod gambles on going with more.

"I was assigned by my superior to investigate a missing child, Ma'am! Said child was found and the man who did it was dealt with already, Ma'am... Err... During the riots, I proteced a noble from a mugging, and thus was asked to report here... Ma'am."

That should be enough, right? What else was there to say?


Male CG Halfling Investigator 10 | HP: 40/57 | AC: 19 (16 FF, 14 Tch) | CMB: 6, CMD: 19, FF: 16 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +10 | Init: +7 (+9 urban)| Perc: +15 | Locate Traps +20 | Disarm Traps +20 | Speed 20ft | Inspiration 7/8 | Harrow Points: 3 | +6 vs Poison, +2 vs Fear, +3 vs Traps | Active effects: Heroism, Heightened Awareness (+2 attacks, saves, skills; further +2 Perception & Knowledge); Sickened (-2 all rolls)

GM & Sevenspawn:

Hah! "Royally screwed" :P
Perception+Inspiration: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 8 + (1) = 15
Locate traps: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Donnell strains his senses to the breaking point, blocking out all distractions and willing himself to see and hear through the door.

Checking to make sure his crossbow and extracts are at the ready, he quietly approaches the door Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18. If nothing untoward comes to his attention, he will attempt to quietly slip inside.


.

RavenThod:

"Well you said it not me," grins Sabine. "Your names are Raven... Six? And Thod. Well-met. And I right, I've heard your stories. Tales of heroism are rare enough in these dark times, and you've attracted the attention of the Queen personally for your actions."

She looks both of you over critically.

"I'm going to assume neither of you have dealt with royalty before. For an audience with the Queen you will bow before her before approaching. Refer to her as your Majesty upon introduction, and then as ma'am or lady afterwards. Do not turn your back to her and be gentle. She is a woman who is grieving the loss of her husband. Do you have any questions?

DonnellSpawn:

The two of you almost knock heads trying to inspect the door, but even with your distractions it looks like someone just booted the door open. Donnell does not find any traps.

Quietly, you both slip inside to a well-appointed townhouse. It is narrow and high, with good shuttered windows and at least three floors inside.

DonnellSpawn only: Perception DC 15:

[b]"Where's the money Twigstep? You know you want the money."

"Look, I don't know what you're--- yeaaaghhh!"


Female Android Alchemist 8/Rogue 2; Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft, Low-light vision, Perception +16; AC 16 (+2 Dex., +4 armour); hp 70/70; Fort +8; Ref +11; Will +4

GM & Thod:

Raven frowns, puzzled.
"As to the protocol you have outlined: no. But is this to be the sum of the duties your Queen has for us? Does she not have any boon companions among her courtiers to console her in her time of mourning? I am not unwilling, but think such comfort would ring hollow when coming from a stranger."


Male CG Halfling Investigator 10 | HP: 40/57 | AC: 19 (16 FF, 14 Tch) | CMB: 6, CMD: 19, FF: 16 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +10 | Init: +7 (+9 urban)| Perc: +15 | Locate Traps +20 | Disarm Traps +20 | Speed 20ft | Inspiration 7/8 | Harrow Points: 3 | +6 vs Poison, +2 vs Fear, +3 vs Traps | Active effects: Heroism, Heightened Awareness (+2 attacks, saves, skills; further +2 Perception & Knowledge); Sickened (-2 all rolls)

GM & SS:
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Donnell quickly inspects the townhouse, looking for signs of disturbance, robbery... bodies...

Dave - for whatever reason, the DC15 spoiler tag won't expand for me


Male CG Human Cleric 10 HP: 72/72 I AC: 22 (11 Tch, 21Fl) | CMB: 10, CMD: 20 | F: +8, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5 Speed 20ft | Channel 4/4 | Spells 6/6 6/6 5/5 4/4 4/4 3/3 |

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Sevenspawn moves vey slowly, allowing Donnell to move up ahead stealthily.

If possible, I'll take 20 and try to be on the second floor as Donnell inspects the third.


.

Hey guys I'm sick as hell and dealing with insanity at work. No post today. Thanks for your patience!


NG Male Dwarven Barbarian 10 | HP 115/115 {145/145} | AC 21 (19 Rage, 12 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed) | CMB +14/+16, CMD 25/27 | Fort. +13/16, Ref. +6, Will +10/12 | Init. +2 | Perc. +15 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 25/25 | DR 2/- | Active conditions: N/A

GM and Raven Six:
"Ma'am! Bow when approaching. Don't turn my back to her. Say My Majesty, then ma'ma, Ma'am." Pretty basic stuff.

Though a quick look from Sabina tells Thod that he screwed something up.

"Oh, say Your Majesty. Sorry, ma'am. When you said your majesty, you meant your majesty as in what to say, not your majesty as in my majesty... Uhh, ma'am!"

Raven Six seemed a bit.. uhh... questioning?... asking questions. Which was weird. This was a superior. And superiors don't like answering questions. At least, that's what Thod picked up. If they want you to do something, you do it.

Not that her question was a bad one. Why were they showing up here? To talk to the queen? Probably something more to it.

Either way, wasn't Thod's business to ask questions. Just stand and follow instructions.


.

Okay back and... well still sick but functioning at a higher level. Also, something messed up with the spoilers on my last Donnellspawn post. Oh well.

Donnellspawn:

No taking 20 on active stealth checks since there's a penalty for failure, but you can just go slow.

You both creep into the house, which is fastidiously neat in only the way a halfling can manage. There's a wide open living area with a hearth, and kitchen and larder in the back. You make your way to the stairs and start heading up, Donnell well in advance of Sevenspawn. As Donnell heads up the stairs, you hear more conversation, distinctly now.

"Please, I don't know what you're talking about. This isn't my--- yeaaaaghhh!"

"Wrong answer. Where's the money, Twigstep?"

Raventhod:

Sabine looks wryly at Raven. "That was an indirect way of saying poor manners may carry a higher than normal cost. Her Majesty is grieving and will not brook insult. But I'm sure you get that."

With that, she leads you out of the courtyard, and down a series of hallways before she comes to large double doors with guards posted. She nods to the guard, and the guards loudly rap their glaives on the ground.

"PRESENTING SABINE!"

The throne room itself is pristine but strangely empty—an open area with a vaulted ceiling, stained glass windows of past kings and queens looking down from the eastern wall, and crimson tapestries hanging along the others. An immense fireplace offers additional light and heat to the hall, and a silk carpet provides a gently arching path to the throne’s base.

Upon the throne sits Queen Ileosa herself, wearing a black mourner's veil. You're unable to catch much of a glimpse of her famous beauty.

Sabine steps ahead of you and bows.

"May I present Thod and Raven Six, who have shown great heroism during our city's time of troubles. I have presented them to you as requested."

The Queen sits up in the throne and beckons you forwards.

"Come closer. Tell me of yourselves."


Male CG Halfling Investigator 10 | HP: 40/57 | AC: 19 (16 FF, 14 Tch) | CMB: 6, CMD: 19, FF: 16 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +10 | Init: +7 (+9 urban)| Perc: +15 | Locate Traps +20 | Disarm Traps +20 | Speed 20ft | Inspiration 7/8 | Harrow Points: 3 | +6 vs Poison, +2 vs Fear, +3 vs Traps | Active effects: Heroism, Heightened Awareness (+2 attacks, saves, skills; further +2 Perception & Knowledge); Sickened (-2 all rolls)

GM&SS:

Signalling to Sevenspawn, Donnell quaffs a True Strike extract +20 attack; concealment negated, then quickly makes his way up the rest of the stairs, firing a poisoned bolt the moment the intruder comes into view.

light Xbow: 1d20 + 7 + 20 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 20 = 431d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Drow poison: Fort 13, 2 saves

101 to 150 of 2,769 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM SpiderBeard's Curse of the Crimson Throne (closed group) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.