GM Batpony PFS Tyranny of Winds (Inactive)

Game Master Batpony

Maps

GM only:
AP:3


801 to 822 of 822 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

hp 91/91 (+24 rage) Effect: Phantom Blood (2 hrs) | Ac 21 T12 FF 20 (-2 rage, add -2 when large) | Init +1 | F +14 (rage +2) Ref+6 (large -1) Will +3 (+2 vs. mind-affecting and poison) | Resist Acid 3, Cold 3, Electricity 6, Fire 3 |Perception +12 | Rage 13/13 | Omen 1/1 | Spells 1/2 | Reroll 1/1

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7

Toctep does not manage to fly away "You are doing great Fung and Nemis!"


female Aasimar (Azata-Touched)
Spoiler:
AC 18/T13/FF15 HP 43/43 F+2 R+7 W+4 Init +5 Perception +5
Bard 5/Swashbuckler 1 (Inspired Blade)

Felicitas attacks again.Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 261d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Scarab Sages

HP 52/52; Panache 2/2; Reroll @+4 0/1; charmed life 4/4; CLW wand 47/50 Halfling inspired blade; AC 24; Fort +8; Ref +14; Will +9 (+11 vs fear); Init +8; Perc +12; SM+5

Belinda, hoping that the air creature will have to melee with her eventually, keeps her guard hope.

"Those of your with a good ranged attack..."

Readied attack, 26 to hit, 11 damage

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Toctep forgot his +10 bonus to wisdom!

Nemis and Fung continue a barrage of range attacks against the formidable looking foe. Clearly it has taken a lot of hits and is showing signs of weakness.

Felicitas delivers another blow to the lightning cloud within her midst but not enough to put it out of it's misery.

Belinda unable to attack the moving hurricane from range sits still and readies herself for an attack.

Combat Round 4/5
Conditions: Funny fly rules , Inspire Courage +1/+1, Bless

(elevation with respect to platforms)
Nemis , Khalib , Belinda -8, Felicitas
Elementals: Air (+20ft) -39 B (unconscious) R -19
Fung, Toctep -8 (phantom blood)

Scarab Sages

hp 91/91 (+24 rage) Effect: Phantom Blood (2 hrs) | Ac 21 T12 FF 20 (-2 rage, add -2 when large) | Init +1 | F +14 (rage +2) Ref+6 (large -1) Will +3 (+2 vs. mind-affecting and poison) | Resist Acid 3, Cold 3, Electricity 6, Fire 3 |Perception +12 | Rage 13/13 | Omen 1/1 | Spells 1/2 | Reroll 1/1

Indeed I did!

Toctep jumps free from the netted junk and flies towards the other airship. During his flight he grows larger and larger. On landing he tries to strike the nasty hurricane with his claw

Swift for Arcane strike

Claw: 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 13 + 1 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 14 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 14 + 1 + 1 = 24

Reach 10ft, if it provokes here is my AoO:
Claw: 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 13 + 1 + 1 = 28
Damage: 1d8 + 14 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 14 + 1 + 1 = 23

Edit: I realized it is probably out of reach at 20 feet high. Consider it a readied attack in that case

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Khalib finds himself firmly rooted to the ground, subconsciously he might be afraid of flight after the unusual encounter back in the material plane. He watches on helplessly at the fight in the sky.

wis Khalib: 2d20 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5The dice is cruel.

The evil air creature feels nervous being so close to the person that killed him the last time, and flys a bit further throwing another javelin bolt, this time to Toctep's way. Toctep is barely shocked due to his natural resistances.

Vs touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 172d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 1) + 2 = 8

The lightning elemental continues it's assault against Felicitas. And once again, does not do anything at all. Clearly incompetent at it's duty to serve.

Slam vs Feli: 1d20 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 3 = 161d6 + 3 + 1d4 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (4) = 9

This is very anti climatic

Combat Round 5/6
Conditions: Funny fly rules , Inspire Courage +1/+1 (Last Round), Bless

(elevation with respect to platforms)
Nemis , Khalib , Belinda -8, Felicitas
Elementals: Air (+20ft) -39 B (unconscious) R -19
Fung, Toctep -11 (phantom blood)

Scarab Sages

Phrenic Pool: 8/8, Level 1: 4/8, Level 2: 6/7, Level 3: 3/4 Free Detect Thoughts: 0/1, Physical Push 3/3, Bodily Purge: 3/3, DM Reroll 5* 1/1 HP: 2/43, Init: +7, Perception: +17 Fort: +4 (+1 vs. Death), Ref: +4, Will: +79 AC: 19, Touch: 19, FF: 18 (Assuming Mage Armor)

It's still pretty climactic. :-)

Digging deep and knowing that he's running low on mental power, Nemis continues with the plan, targeting the born-again elemental. MM: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 2) + 2 = 8

Grand Lodge

Tian-Shu Human Kineticist L7 | HP: 73+7/73+7 NL21 | AC:23+1 T:14+1 FF:20 (25% miss ranged except massive wpns & rays) | CMB:6+2 CMD:19+1 | Saves F:13+1+2 R:11+1+2 W:8+2 (+2 vs heat, breaths, clouds, gases) | Init:+3 | Per:+13+2 | Spd: 30 fly 60(gd) | Reroll: 1/1 | Status: burn 3/9 | Buffer: 1/1 | Fortification 0% | Air Wysp HP: 36/36 | Conditions: elemental overflow (+2 Dex, +2 Con); heroism (50m)

Seeing the elemental wearing down, Fung continues his barrage of lightning blast, drawing in power for the atmosphere to fuel the extra range that he needs.

electric blast vs evil air, inspire, bless, touch AC: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 17 electric dmg: 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 + 1 = 13

Move action gather power to reduce burn cost by 1, standard action electric bolt. Added extended range infusion.


female Aasimar (Azata-Touched)
Spoiler:
AC 18/T13/FF15 HP 43/43 F+2 R+7 W+4 Init +5 Perception +5
Bard 5/Swashbuckler 1 (Inspired Blade)

Felicitas looks at the elemental and dancing out of the way just to thrust again. attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 281d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Scarab Sages

hp 91/91 (+24 rage) Effect: Phantom Blood (2 hrs) | Ac 21 T12 FF 20 (-2 rage, add -2 when large) | Init +1 | F +14 (rage +2) Ref+6 (large -1) Will +3 (+2 vs. mind-affecting and poison) | Resist Acid 3, Cold 3, Electricity 6, Fire 3 |Perception +12 | Rage 13/13 | Omen 1/1 | Spells 1/2 | Reroll 1/1

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Will: 1d20 - 1 + 10 ⇒ (10) - 1 + 10 = 19
Attack: 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 13 + 1 + 1 = 30
Damage: 1d8 + 14 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 14 + 1 + 1 = 17

Toctep concentrates on his arcane heritage and then jumps up towards the evil air elemental, trying to hit the evil outsider..

Arcane strike, Movement speed is 40 feet

If it provokes an AoO:
Attack: 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 13 + 1 + 1 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 14 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 14 + 1 + 1 = 23

Scarab Sages

HP 52/52; Panache 2/2; Reroll @+4 0/1; charmed life 4/4; CLW wand 47/50 Halfling inspired blade; AC 24; Fort +8; Ref +14; Will +9 (+11 vs fear); Init +8; Perc +12; SM+5

Belinda, seeing herself left out of the fight, gathers her strength and springs toward the ship at the centre of the battle.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
WIS: 1d20 + 1 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 10 = 29

She races across the boat, getting into position to try and leap into the air to strike it in the manner of Toctep.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

And with that we almost come to a close!

Nemis and Fung again tag team to deliver a powerful blast against the living hurricane. The blow is enough to force him out of the sky as he falls into the abyss below the yard. Similarly Felicitas finish combat on her end with another quick thrust of her rapier.

With the threat neutralize, the group is able to continue to search the junk and is eventually able to find the Horn of the Hurrican. You have some time to settle before Jamila returns the next day with Nix on board the broken looking ship.

Jamila is able to pass Fung a letter seemingly from the Grand Lodge.

Grand Lodge Faction:

Loyal Agents of the Decemvirate,

The Ten recently concluded important deliberations regarding the Pathfinder Society’s agreement to work with the Concordance of Elements. During the end of these negotiations, the Concordance asked for a group of agents to assist in retrieving a magical relic useful in battling the malign forces of the Plane of Air. The Decemvirate is divided on where this item should stay after its retrieval—be it with our new Concordance allies, or in the vaults of the Grand Lodge. This missive is sent to reinforce the Decemvirate’s trust in your judgment on this matter, as you’re to be the agents sent to retrieve the item. If this relic returns to the Grand Lodge, we’ll have another powerful item at our disposal. If the item is presented to the Concordance, we’ll cement our new alliance. The choice is yours.

—Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin

Your journey back to Armun Kelisk is uneventfully for a 3 day journey, except maybe getting chased by a bunch of white dragon younglings. Back at the glass pyramid, you are immediately greeted by a jovial Ashasar who thanks you for your services in the pursuit of the Horn and also saving one of his agents. “Once again, you have my utmost thanks in retrieving the Horn of the Hurricane. This weapon will be invaluable in defending both our agents against the forces of the Duchess of All Winds. One matter remains: where will the horn be stored? The Concordance is best positioned to distribute the horn to those who need it most, but I’ve been informed that your Society has an impressive storage facility that keeps such relics safe. In the spirit of our growing relationship, I leave the choice with you.”

Scarab Sages

HP 52/52; Panache 2/2; Reroll @+4 0/1; charmed life 4/4; CLW wand 47/50 Halfling inspired blade; AC 24; Fort +8; Ref +14; Will +9 (+11 vs fear); Init +8; Perc +12; SM+5

Belinda looks around the group.

"To be honest... the society has thousands of ancient artefacts, many of them of significant power. But few allies, especially those on the planes. I'll leave the choice to the rest of you, but were I here by myself. I think I'd leave it with the concordance. With the request that Pathfinder agents may freely study it while in their care."


female Aasimar (Azata-Touched)
Spoiler:
AC 18/T13/FF15 HP 43/43 F+2 R+7 W+4 Init +5 Perception +5
Bard 5/Swashbuckler 1 (Inspired Blade)

Felicitas shrugs and replies. "I would prefer it to be used for good and not put in a box and forgotten in a hugh Vault"

Before returning Felicitas looks around and checks for any business opportunities.
Exchange faction sheet goal.
sense motive vs 15+ levels: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (8) + 20 = 28

Scarab Sages

Phrenic Pool: 8/8, Level 1: 4/8, Level 2: 6/7, Level 3: 3/4 Free Detect Thoughts: 0/1, Physical Push 3/3, Bodily Purge: 3/3, DM Reroll 5* 1/1 HP: 2/43, Init: +7, Perception: +17 Fort: +4 (+1 vs. Death), Ref: +4, Will: +79 AC: 19, Touch: 19, FF: 18 (Assuming Mage Armor)

"Belinda makes a good point, and one I won't argue against. Allies are in short supply. Please, as a token of our good will."

That being said, I won't fault or argue someone how has reason to take it.

Scarab Sages

hp 91/91 (+24 rage) Effect: Phantom Blood (2 hrs) | Ac 21 T12 FF 20 (-2 rage, add -2 when large) | Init +1 | F +14 (rage +2) Ref+6 (large -1) Will +3 (+2 vs. mind-affecting and poison) | Resist Acid 3, Cold 3, Electricity 6, Fire 3 |Perception +12 | Rage 13/13 | Omen 1/1 | Spells 1/2 | Reroll 1/1

Toctep nods "Those are fair words Belinda. You have convinced me"

Scarab Sages

Male Human (Garundi) Oracle (Dual-Cursed) 5 | HP 41/41 | AC: 20 T: 15 FF: 20 CMD: 14 | F+4 R+7 W+7 | Init +9 | Perception +9

After pondering things for a moment. "Agreed. It makes sense."

Grand Lodge

Tian-Shu Human Kineticist L7 | HP: 73+7/73+7 NL21 | AC:23+1 T:14+1 FF:20 (25% miss ranged except massive wpns & rays) | CMB:6+2 CMD:19+1 | Saves F:13+1+2 R:11+1+2 W:8+2 (+2 vs heat, breaths, clouds, gases) | Init:+3 | Per:+13+2 | Spd: 30 fly 60(gd) | Reroll: 1/1 | Status: burn 3/9 | Buffer: 1/1 | Fortification 0% | Air Wysp HP: 36/36 | Conditions: elemental overflow (+2 Dex, +2 Con); heroism (50m)

Sorry had a busy last few days.

Fung looks up nervously when he finishes reading the letter, clearly torn over some decision he has to make. But as he listens to each of his party, his nerves begins to calm, and he finds himself nodding at the end. With a faint smile, Fung speaks his mind. "I joined the Pathfinder Society to see what the world outside of Goka and Absalom. And the more I see, the more I realise that we are all the same. So, yes I agree with Belinda, friends is more important that whatever treasures there might be."

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Ashasar thanks the pathfinders profusely for their generosity. "I cannot express my gratitude enough for your help. We may have started on the wrong side and it was an expensive lesson, but your help has come a tremendous way in ensuring safety and balance back to the planes. Hopefully we will be able to return similar favours in the future."

And that's an absolute wrap folks! Chronicles will be up in a day or two.


female Aasimar (Azata-Touched)
Spoiler:
AC 18/T13/FF15 HP 43/43 F+2 R+7 W+4 Init +5 Perception +5
Bard 5/Swashbuckler 1 (Inspired Blade)
Feli2 wrote:

Felicitas shrugs and replies. "I would prefer it to be used for good and not put in a box and forgotten in a hugh Vault"

Before returning Felicitas looks around and checks for any business opportunities.
Exchange faction sheet goal.
[Dice=sense motive vs 15+ levels]1d20+20

Was Felicitas able to manage this?

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Felicitas meets the potion trader once again, and believes that a business opportunity exchanging potions through the planes is a viable business model!

Yes! Most definitely able to, sorry for overlooking it again! Like most GMs I know, I don't typically add faction goals on the chronicle unless it's specifically requested for. So do let me know if you want me to add it in.


female Aasimar (Azata-Touched)
Spoiler:
AC 18/T13/FF15 HP 43/43 F+2 R+7 W+4 Init +5 Perception +5
Bard 5/Swashbuckler 1 (Inspired Blade)

Not necessary, just want to know if I managed. Fortunately not all has to be documented, sealed counted and recounted again ;-)

801 to 822 of 822 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Batpony Tyranny of Winds All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.