GM Raltus' Demon Hunting

Game Master Raltus

Book 2 Maps l Loot Lists l Hand Outs


2,351 to 2,400 of 2,445 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>

M Human (mutt) Unchained Rogue 6/Trickster 1 (AC21 T17 F15 CMD22; 22/53HP; F+4 R+13 W+4; Init+3; P+11+)

Terry goes with Firinn.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 +4 vs hidden things. +2 to avoid being surprised


Firinn and Terry go bolting off before Khaz and anyone else can say anything.

Firinn and Terry:

You enter a ruined village, no bodies can be found and the is not but destruction to any of the houses you find. You do manage to secure...
Supplies: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3 Supplies though


What are Khaz and the others doing?


Paladin-Guardian (6-1) Mythic (5/5) Ring (2/2) Initiative (+2) CMB (+11) CMD (21) Wounds (0) HP (100) AC (21/11/20, +4 Shield, +2 PfE) Saves (12/8/10, +1 PfE) DB (1/1) Smite Evil (1/1) LoH 2d6 (6/6) VMC Channel 1d6 (5/5) Channel 2d6 (7/7) (Legalistic (1/1) SR (13) Acid/Cold/Electricity (5)

They are with the army while scouting is done.


Aron approaches Khaz and the rest, "Do you think it was advisable for them to go off like that? What if the enemy was laying in wait?" Aron says trying not to sound like he is worried about the Commander's Command.


Paladin-Guardian (6-1) Mythic (5/5) Ring (2/2) Initiative (+2) CMB (+11) CMD (21) Wounds (0) HP (100) AC (21/11/20, +4 Shield, +2 PfE) Saves (12/8/10, +1 PfE) DB (1/1) Smite Evil (1/1) LoH 2d6 (6/6) VMC Channel 1d6 (5/5) Channel 2d6 (7/7) (Legalistic (1/1) SR (13) Acid/Cold/Electricity (5)

”Scouts must scout.” Khaz replied. ”I, for one, can’t move with any stealth. Or speed. Aye, I can ride a horse. But if battle starts? Nay trained for that. And if we marched the army in, what then? We’d all be ambushed. There is danger in what they do, aye. And for that we honor them. But it is their duty to determine whether it is safe for us to march in, and I won’t shame them by presuming to know more of scouting than they do.”


Aron feels like he didn't explain himself correctly, "They rushed off mounted, I personally would have gone on foot and tried to hide a bit more but that is me. I will offer advice if you request it." Aron says riding off.

Sorry I did miss read that you told them to go, I thought Firinn just went off


Paladin-Guardian (6-1) Mythic (5/5) Ring (2/2) Initiative (+2) CMB (+11) CMD (21) Wounds (0) HP (100) AC (21/11/20, +4 Shield, +2 PfE) Saves (12/8/10, +1 PfE) DB (1/1) Smite Evil (1/1) LoH 2d6 (6/6) VMC Channel 1d6 (5/5) Channel 2d6 (7/7) (Legalistic (1/1) SR (13) Acid/Cold/Electricity (5)

Khaz nodded, a look of worry momentarily on his face. ”Aye lad. I would have as well. But ye know, I’m nay a scout, aye? If they did that, I’m sure there’s a reason for it. I’d like to trust me people to do what they’re experts in. Like, I wouldn’t want an archer to lecture me on how to swing a mace. I mean, once saw a swordsman use his pommel, nay the sharp end. Did it cause he was fighting a cultist in plate. Made sense to him as an expert. So who am I to judge? I just pray that they’ve made the right call.”


M Human (mutt) Unchained Rogue 6/Trickster 1 (AC21 T17 F15 CMD22; 22/53HP; F+4 R+13 W+4; Init+3; P+11+)

"Well, I'm not sure if I should see this as good or not. More supplies without a fight, but an entire village wiped out by monsters that are still out there, somewhere . . .. No, I think I should see this as bad. Let's get these back to the others."

Yeah, I have no idea why we're on horseback either.


HP: 70/70| AC: 19 (16 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +8, CMD: 24 | F: +5, R: +8, W: +5(7) | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, Acro +14, Stealth +12, Surv +11 | Speed 30ft | Longbow: +15(16), d8+6(+1), x3, 110ft, P. // +13/+13/+13/+8/+8, d8+6 | Kukri +8, d4+2, 18-20x2, S. | Active conditions:

Firinn nods, "Very well."

Because he was planning on a long range scout, and dismounting to go closer if need be. :) Being able to get away quickly is important foe scouting too!


Paladin-Guardian (6-1) Mythic (5/5) Ring (2/2) Initiative (+2) CMB (+11) CMD (21) Wounds (0) HP (100) AC (21/11/20, +4 Shield, +2 PfE) Saves (12/8/10, +1 PfE) DB (1/1) Smite Evil (1/1) LoH 2d6 (6/6) VMC Channel 1d6 (5/5) Channel 2d6 (7/7) (Legalistic (1/1) SR (13) Acid/Cold/Electricity (5)

Just waiting for the scouts to gallop back to the army, being chased by a horde of demons, screaming “It’s not our fault!” As they ride.


Firinn and Terry return letting the army know about the devastation that has taken place in the town, as they do the sun continues to set over the World Wound, the orange more intense form the alien life that has taken root in the area.

What are you doing now?


Paladin-Guardian (6-1) Mythic (5/5) Ring (2/2) Initiative (+2) CMB (+11) CMD (21) Wounds (0) HP (100) AC (21/11/20, +4 Shield, +2 PfE) Saves (12/8/10, +1 PfE) DB (1/1) Smite Evil (1/1) LoH 2d6 (6/6) VMC Channel 1d6 (5/5) Channel 2d6 (7/7) (Legalistic (1/1) SR (13) Acid/Cold/Electricity (5)

”Sun’s setting. Nay enemies means this is as good a place as any to encamp. Let’s sweep the town, make sure there be nay surprises for us. Set a watch to get defenses set up. Have scouts range out, ensure there’s nay any enemies roaming about. If we get a move on now we can have all preparations done before it’s dark. Oh, and nay anyone is to wander the town alone. Battle buddy system remains in effect.”


"How do you wish to set up Commander Khaz?" Sosiel asks


Paladin-Guardian (6-1) Mythic (5/5) Ring (2/2) Initiative (+2) CMB (+11) CMD (21) Wounds (0) HP (100) AC (21/11/20, +4 Shield, +2 PfE) Saves (12/8/10, +1 PfE) DB (1/1) Smite Evil (1/1) LoH 2d6 (6/6) VMC Channel 1d6 (5/5) Channel 2d6 (7/7) (Legalistic (1/1) SR (13) Acid/Cold/Electricity (5)

”Thought we went over this. Got us fifty Paladins, aye? That’s a right size platoon worth of men and women. And how’d we break it up again? I’m platoon leader, yer me platoon sergeant, ready to step up should a demon eat me. Then we have seven squads of seven men each, all with their own squad leader. Setting aside me own command squad of the lads n’ lasses. With everyone armed with bow, blade and horse, seems right easy enough.”

Riding up to high ground to overlook the village, he gave it a critical look.

”So, reckon that for this ere village, we divide it up. We’re sending scouts out, so that leaves us six squads to work with. Squad one and two will pull security. Squad three puts out the fires. Squads four, five, six and seven begin clearing the place. Me command squad will be in reserve, able to reinforce anyone who calls for help. Building by building, make sure nay demons or cultists be here. Detect evil for every room. Nay anybody goes in alone. Quick, efficient, lethal. We get it done. Once the fires are under control and the buildings all clear, we set up camp. Usual fire watch. Everyone gets minimum six hours of sleep. Each squad leader should already have a rotation worked out, so we follow that. Of course, nay patrols outside the village at night. Bloody easy way to lose good men. And the horses need rest. Part of the watch is keeping the horses safe so we keep that watch going as normal. We start with this. Get the squad leaders their orders. Make sure they mark each building as clear when they’re done so we don’t double up on any work.”

Khaz finished and took a deep breath. ”That all clear?”


HP: 70/70| AC: 19 (16 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +8, CMD: 24 | F: +5, R: +8, W: +5(7) | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, Acro +14, Stealth +12, Surv +11 | Speed 30ft | Longbow: +15(16), d8+6(+1), x3, 110ft, P. // +13/+13/+13/+8/+8, d8+6 | Kukri +8, d4+2, 18-20x2, S. | Active conditions:

Firinn nods. "I'll sleep early and stand guard for the rest." He offers, always happy to spend a night under the stars. He suits actions to words, helping clear the town before bedding down and snatching two hours of supernaturally restful sleep.

That done he climbs one of the only intact buildings that still stands and settles into his vantage point for the rest of the night.

Two hours sleep and the archer can stand watch for the rest of the night! :)


100 paladins

Sosiel nods and goes about marshaling everyone into what their Commander has ordered. The Town is searched and the supplies that Terry and Firinn noted are gathered. There is some grumbling about taking from those who are not here. Night sets in with the patrols going around, Torch posts are set to provide like and to keep the wild life at bay.

Anyone doing anything during the night?


Paladin-Guardian (6-1) Mythic (5/5) Ring (2/2) Initiative (+2) CMB (+11) CMD (21) Wounds (0) HP (100) AC (21/11/20, +4 Shield, +2 PfE) Saves (12/8/10, +1 PfE) DB (1/1) Smite Evil (1/1) LoH 2d6 (6/6) VMC Channel 1d6 (5/5) Channel 2d6 (7/7) (Legalistic (1/1) SR (13) Acid/Cold/Electricity (5)

Khaz will sleep, knowing that as commander he won’t be on watch. Rather he will be woken if trouble arises.

With 100 same plan and sections, only with each section having two squads


M Human (mutt) Unchained Rogue 6/Trickster 1 (AC21 T17 F15 CMD22; 22/53HP; F+4 R+13 W+4; Init+3; P+11+)

Well, if anything comes p, either there will be lots of noise and a chance to get up, or it will be over before we know about. May as well sleep.

Terry stretches out and sleeps as if he has no worries or concerns. He doesn't understand why sleep comes as easily as it does, though.


The night progresses without incident, in the morning the camp is broken down efficiently and effectively in less than 30 minutes. Each of the Paladins is mounted and ready to go, those who got less sleep do not show any signs that they are tired.

Khaz gives the command for the next stretch of the journey. The army sets up, Horgus choosing to remain in the almost exact centre feeling that it he safest place for him to be, as the day wears on noon approaches. Everyone eats a quick lunch, the horses are feed and watered inside of 15 minutes so the pace can be kept. Those glancing out of to the west notice some animals, or what you would hope would be animals far off away from the river and the army. The scouts are allowed to range about 15 - 20 minutes a head and behind the main army, Firinn/Terry take turns so they can rest their mounts and Aron/Anevia go out when you are back with the main army.

Night begins to dawn when Aron approaches. "Commander we have another 1/2 days travel a head of us, do you with to press on or set up camp?"


Paladin-Guardian (6-1) Mythic (5/5) Ring (2/2) Initiative (+2) CMB (+11) CMD (21) Wounds (0) HP (100) AC (21/11/20, +4 Shield, +2 PfE) Saves (12/8/10, +1 PfE) DB (1/1) Smite Evil (1/1) LoH 2d6 (6/6) VMC Channel 1d6 (5/5) Channel 2d6 (7/7) (Legalistic (1/1) SR (13) Acid/Cold/Electricity (5)

”I see nay reason to risk movin’ at night or arrivin’ exhausted. Best set up camp where it’s defensible, then move on with everyone rested.”

What time is it exactly? Also for other PCs please feel free to offer your 2 CP


Female Human Magus (Armored Battlemage) 6 | HP 50/50 | AC 21 T 13 FF 17 | Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Arcane Pool 5/5 | Mythic Power 5/5

”Do we have the time and materials for a ditch and palisade? Bows in case of flying ambushes at night?” asks Jocasta.


"We could build a ditch along the side of the world wound yes, setting up a palisade would be to time intensive and we would have to leave it behind." Aron says "Everyone has a bow or crossbow of some sort so yes we should be ok there. I will venture down to the river to see if I can pick up on any tracks."

Survival DC 15:

It is around 2000 hrs, you still have another 1/2 day a head of you


M Human (mutt) Unchained Rogue 6/Trickster 1 (AC21 T17 F15 CMD22; 22/53HP; F+4 R+13 W+4; Init+3; P+11+)

"Too many will require light to travel at night, light that you can not hide without making it useless. Campfires can be hidden, to an extent. If we are supposed to be sneaking up on them, then advertising that we are here is probably not going to help."


HP: 70/70| AC: 19 (16 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +8, CMD: 24 | F: +5, R: +8, W: +5(7) | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, Acro +14, Stealth +12, Surv +11 | Speed 30ft | Longbow: +15(16), d8+6(+1), x3, 110ft, P. // +13/+13/+13/+8/+8, d8+6 | Kukri +8, d4+2, 18-20x2, S. | Active conditions:

"As long as we have a strong picket line we should be fine." Firinn offers his opinion. "Better camp here than get up in their faces. If they're lazy or content then they won't be out here, and there's been no crusaders here for years. If we're in their faces then more pressure, they have to react."


Female Demon-born Tiefling [ HP: 42/42 | AC: 17 (13 TAC, 16 FFAC) | CMB: +8, CMD: 19 | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 60ft ] Oracle 6 / Hiero 1 [ Speed 30 ft | Spells: 1st 7/7 2nd 6/6 3rd 4/4 | Mythic Power 5/5 | +1 CI Longspear +9/1d8+7 P; Claws +8/1d4+4 B and S | Active conditions: none ]

Lorena looks on a bit in awe as the army organizes and settles down. She's never been around such a large group of people in the wild, let alone such a disciplined one, and she's not used to it. Either way, she doesn't have much of a head for tactics, still, so she lets the others offer their opinions and does whatever is needed of her.

quick reminder that Lorena can help scouting as well, if needed. no survival, but darkvision and ok perception and comparable stealth.


Ok so 3 patrols as Lorena can go out with her own party members or the NPCs, I don't have a 3rd scout right now

"I agree, so we settle for the night and push on to the Ford tomorrow and cross over into The World Wound there." Aron says


Female Human Magus (Armored Battlemage) 6 | HP 50/50 | AC 21 T 13 FF 17 | Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Arcane Pool 5/5 | Mythic Power 5/5

Jocasta pitches in to help dig the ditch, and uses up some precious water washing off the dirt and grime later. She takes a nap after eating in the evening but is up for a short watch shift during the night, with hopes of getting a few more hours of sleep before dawn.


The defense emplacements are made quickly but would be enough to stop you from being charged. The night again goes without incident, the World wound glows strange all night long now that you are much closer to it. Camp is broken down an deveryone prepares to ride out.

Anyone want to do anything?


Paladin-Guardian (6-1) Mythic (5/5) Ring (2/2) Initiative (+2) CMB (+11) CMD (21) Wounds (0) HP (100) AC (21/11/20, +4 Shield, +2 PfE) Saves (12/8/10, +1 PfE) DB (1/1) Smite Evil (1/1) LoH 2d6 (6/6) VMC Channel 1d6 (5/5) Channel 2d6 (7/7) (Legalistic (1/1) SR (13) Acid/Cold/Electricity (5)

Khaz was feeling the stress of leadership. He was used to being the one who set up camp and stood watch, not the one who issued orders and oversaw. Through it all, though, he delegated. He wanted the army to be able to keep moving with him gone. He wanted a strict chain of command, so that should one Paladin fall then all others would know who to listen to. Though he hoped that it wouldn’t come to that.

Dresden would be in striking distance soon. He held radiance in his hand, proof of his goddess’ light. He was determined not to let her down.


M Human (mutt) Unchained Rogue 6/Trickster 1 (AC21 T17 F15 CMD22; 22/53HP; F+4 R+13 W+4; Init+3; P+11+)

As he beds down, Terry's mind drifts, and he sees the archer who saved him, briefly, a fleeting glance as she seemed to move deeper into the World Wound in front of them.

He sleeps fitfully, but well enough, barely.

When he awakes, he has a renewed dedication to moving forward, though he doesn't really understand why.


The morning is grey, the winds blow out of the west an odd smell that even those of you who lived in Kenabres find unsettling. You're much closer to The World Wound that some of you have ever been. The Morning ride is over green flowing grasses, the morning passes uneventfully till you see Aron and Anevia come riding back to the column at full speed.

"Varilth Ford has been attacked, we saw what looks like a large amount of Tieflings in the Marshaling grounds." Anevia says Riding up to Commander Khaz


Paladin-Guardian (6-1) Mythic (5/5) Ring (2/2) Initiative (+2) CMB (+11) CMD (21) Wounds (0) HP (100) AC (21/11/20, +4 Shield, +2 PfE) Saves (12/8/10, +1 PfE) DB (1/1) Smite Evil (1/1) LoH 2d6 (6/6) VMC Channel 1d6 (5/5) Channel 2d6 (7/7) (Legalistic (1/1) SR (13) Acid/Cold/Electricity (5)

”Bloody hell. Guess we couldn’t hope for the outlying areas to hold when the city didn’t. Let’s bloody well hit them before they know we be coming. There well may be survivors we can rescue yet. Or at the very least get revenge for.”


"Give the Order and we will ride in ready to attack, Did you see their commander?" Irabeth turns to ask her wife.


Gear:
Short Sword +3 (1d6+3), Short Bow +5(1d6+1)
Stats:
HP 5/17 l AC 14 (T 11, FF 11) l F +1 R +6 W +1 l Ini +7 Perc +5

"No but there is the Command tower where they could be looking over any maps or other intel that we have there." Anevia says back


M Human (mutt) Unchained Rogue 6/Trickster 1 (AC21 T17 F15 CMD22; 22/53HP; F+4 R+13 W+4; Init+3; P+11+)

"If they are set and prepared for a big fight, don't give them one. We should try to sneak around or past the troops instead of engaging them. Get into the tower, deal with their leadership, and then see if we can't provoke them into attack our group at a site of our choosing."


Paladin-Guardian (6-1) Mythic (5/5) Ring (2/2) Initiative (+2) CMB (+11) CMD (21) Wounds (0) HP (100) AC (21/11/20, +4 Shield, +2 PfE) Saves (12/8/10, +1 PfE) DB (1/1) Smite Evil (1/1) LoH 2d6 (6/6) VMC Channel 1d6 (5/5) Channel 2d6 (7/7) (Legalistic (1/1) SR (13) Acid/Cold/Electricity (5)

”So what’s our information. Are they enemy aware of our presence? Are they ready for a fight? Are they encamped around the tower? I could see Irabeth leading the charge against their army if they are unprepared. I could then take a band to assault the tower, and strike their leadership when they are unprepared and their men are busy.*”

*A good use for PCs


'I don't feel like we were seen, they could mobilize quickly and there are more of them than we have soldiers. We are better trained though so we should be able to cut them down easily." Aron says
"They were all over the area, by the time they saw us riding down on them they would be ready but as I said we are better trained and armored. A few of you could sneak in maybe yes, those in heavier armor might have a more difficult time."


Paladin-Guardian (6-1) Mythic (5/5) Ring (2/2) Initiative (+2) CMB (+11) CMD (21) Wounds (0) HP (100) AC (21/11/20, +4 Shield, +2 PfE) Saves (12/8/10, +1 PfE) DB (1/1) Smite Evil (1/1) LoH 2d6 (6/6) VMC Channel 1d6 (5/5) Channel 2d6 (7/7) (Legalistic (1/1) SR (13) Acid/Cold/Electricity (5)

Khaz thought about it, running his fingers through his beard. ”We aren’t stealthy enough for that, as an army. Too much armor and horses. They’d see us and mobilize. Nay. Best to do what cavalry is best at. We charge. Two sides, hit them in a pincer. My squad pcs will hit the tower. I’m nay good on horseback, and our talents as a whole are best used in such room clearing. We’ll cut off their leadership while the Paladins ride them down.”


The Army begins to form up into 3 wedge shapes to push deep into the unmounted enemy lines. Khaz leaves Irabeth in Charge she remains at the rear with the other officers and Horgus.

Everyone can give me a Stealth Check and I will bases it on the lowest and highest rolls they will even out all of you. No map I will just descibe well

The Paladins ride hard down into the marshaling grounds of Varlith, The party skirting to the right and taking a slightly lower road can see that they will be moving along a cliff wall. The Watch tower is from what you tell about 200' away, your army unleashes a volley of arrows into the now forming up ranks of Tieflings. From what everyone can see they are not well equipped for a combat like this and their sheer numbers is what took this Fjord without much issue. The Tower is a squat two story building made of stone with a wooden balcony on the second floor.

Mass combat Round 1:

Good guys: hp 16 DV 18; OM +8 ranged
Bad Guys: hp 9 DV 12; OM +4

Good: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Bad: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Female Human Magus (Armored Battlemage) 6 | HP 50/50 | AC 21 T 13 FF 17 | Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Arcane Pool 5/5 | Mythic Power 5/5

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Jocasta stays alongside Khaz, keeping an eye out for any orders or responses to sudden appearance of foes, staying in a close formation.


Paladin-Guardian (6-1) Mythic (5/5) Ring (2/2) Initiative (+2) CMB (+11) CMD (21) Wounds (0) HP (100) AC (21/11/20, +4 Shield, +2 PfE) Saves (12/8/10, +1 PfE) DB (1/1) Smite Evil (1/1) LoH 2d6 (6/6) VMC Channel 1d6 (5/5) Channel 2d6 (7/7) (Legalistic (1/1) SR (13) Acid/Cold/Electricity (5)

Stealth: 1d20 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (7) + 1 - 5 = 3

Apparently being the only dwarf in the army (?) or at least one of the few, holding a golden mace, and having the grace of Boulder, did not make Khaz very stealthy.


HP: 70/70| AC: 19 (16 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +8, CMD: 24 | F: +5, R: +8, W: +5(7) | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, Acro +14, Stealth +12, Surv +11 | Speed 30ft | Longbow: +15(16), d8+6(+1), x3, 110ft, P. // +13/+13/+13/+8/+8, d8+6 | Kukri +8, d4+2, 18-20x2, S. | Active conditions:

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

Firinn does his best to be quiet, but Khaz is just so distracting!


Female Demon-born Tiefling [ HP: 42/42 | AC: 17 (13 TAC, 16 FFAC) | CMB: +8, CMD: 19 | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 60ft ] Oracle 6 / Hiero 1 [ Speed 30 ft | Spells: 1st 7/7 2nd 6/6 3rd 4/4 | Mythic Power 5/5 | +1 CI Longspear +9/1d8+7 P; Claws +8/1d4+4 B and S | Active conditions: none ]

As the group gets set to move, Lorena calls on her magic in preparation. Wisps of shadow form from her fingertips and coalesce in the shape of a robe around her, continually shifting and hiding her features within. Even to her allies right next to her, she seems to fade away before their eyes...

stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32 maybe that'll make up for that 3...


Terry Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32

The Party all turn to look at Khaz as he rustles and clinks as he walks. The Sounds of battle are enough that someone not looking would not hear him coming but any looks outs would be able to notice something is up. Everyone stops and starts to help Khaz with his armor, after a minute plates are tied down, cloths stuffed into flapping plates and a bit of lamp oil to his leather straps stops the creaking.

Making your way another 50' you can see about 100' back your army is engaged with the Tieflings, neither side is scoring any kills which does not bode well of your army in 2:1 odds.

The ground to the watch tower is pretty much open, you can see palisades to the west along an earthen embankment to prevent charges from enemies into the grounds protecting the Fjord. How do you want to proceed?

Mass Combat Round 2:

Good guys: hp 16 DV 18; OM +8 ranged
Bad Guys: hp 9 DV 12; OM +4

Good: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Bad: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


HP: 70/70| AC: 19 (16 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +8, CMD: 24 | F: +5, R: +8, W: +5(7) | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, Acro +14, Stealth +12, Surv +11 | Speed 30ft | Longbow: +15(16), d8+6(+1), x3, 110ft, P. // +13/+13/+13/+8/+8, d8+6 | Kukri +8, d4+2, 18-20x2, S. | Active conditions:

"Go!" Firinn hisses, "I'll cover you all." He loosens the arrows in his quiver and takes a deep breath, ready to unleash a hail of death at a moments notice.


Paladin-Guardian (6-1) Mythic (5/5) Ring (2/2) Initiative (+2) CMB (+11) CMD (21) Wounds (0) HP (100) AC (21/11/20, +4 Shield, +2 PfE) Saves (12/8/10, +1 PfE) DB (1/1) Smite Evil (1/1) LoH 2d6 (6/6) VMC Channel 1d6 (5/5) Channel 2d6 (7/7) (Legalistic (1/1) SR (13) Acid/Cold/Electricity (5)

Khaz charged forward, as fast as his heavily armored little legs could take him.


Female Demon-born Tiefling [ HP: 42/42 | AC: 17 (13 TAC, 16 FFAC) | CMB: +8, CMD: 19 | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 60ft ] Oracle 6 / Hiero 1 [ Speed 30 ft | Spells: 1st 7/7 2nd 6/6 3rd 4/4 | Mythic Power 5/5 | +1 CI Longspear +9/1d8+7 P; Claws +8/1d4+4 B and S | Active conditions: none ]

Lorena follows Khaz, but a lot more slowly and stealthily, keeping to any shadows as best she can.


Mass Combat Round 3:

Good guys: hp 16 DV 18; OM +8 ranged
Bad Guys: hp 9 DV 12; OM +4

Good: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Bad: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

The Party sprints up to the structure, this close you can see the base of the building is stone, with wooden paneling up to the second floor. The balcony is wood as well, there are smaller windows along the western side and along the eastern side.


Paladin-Guardian (6-1) Mythic (5/5) Ring (2/2) Initiative (+2) CMB (+11) CMD (21) Wounds (0) HP (100) AC (21/11/20, +4 Shield, +2 PfE) Saves (12/8/10, +1 PfE) DB (1/1) Smite Evil (1/1) LoH 2d6 (6/6) VMC Channel 1d6 (5/5) Channel 2d6 (7/7) (Legalistic (1/1) SR (13) Acid/Cold/Electricity (5)

Str: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Khaz ran up, and with the subtly of a dwarven warrior went about forcing an opening.

Those dice rolls GM! Hope our army doesn’t get destroyed out there

2,351 to 2,400 of 2,445 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / To Close the largest wound All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.