Critical Role Homebrew

Game Master IronDM72


101 to 112 of 112 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

| Init: +3 (w/adv) | Perc: +4 | Atk: +8/d10+4| FX: Human Ranger 3| AC: 15 | HP: 31/31 | 1st: 3/3

"I don't think that's a goo--" is all Jack gets out before he realizes his words are to no avail.


The clockwork creature starts to make a different noise. There is buzzy as the gears really start to move and click. The eyes start light up with a cool blue light. There is a faint heat coming from the body. The body then sits up and looks around. &*#@@!. The clockwork does not seem hostile.
What do you want to do


Kenzi squeals and says "It's so cute!"


1/2Elf Female Bard 2 | AC 14 | HP15/15 | STR+1; DEX+3/5*; CON+1; INT+2; WIS+1; CHA+4/6 | PPerc 9 | 3/3x1st

"Do you understand me, do you speak?" Somia asks hesitantly.


As Somia ask the question the clockwork creature. The creature sits up and says Where is Tal'ran? It says in common. Darius says We need to get moving, Ziago is waiting for us. The group gathers around the clockwork creature. I do understand you and does this Ziago know where Tal'ran is?. Before anyone can really answer Yes Master Ziago can help you find this Tal'ran. Come with us and we can help you. The clockwork creature looks at the group then gets up. It starts to follow the group back to Ziago's. The trip back seems to be of no issues. The clockwork creature as it gets to the bar, locks ups. Shutting down. The creature drops and the group pulls it in the bar. So my friends go and shop. You leave in the morning. Ziago says.


HP: 19/25 | Init: +4 | AC: 16 |
Saves:
St:3 De:4 Co:1 In:1 Wi:5 Ch:-1

X looks around at the others still not having said a word yet, looking like a scruffy halfling who was sliced up pretty good by the fey's dagger. Luckily at this point the wounds have stopped bleeding and his hands have stopped crackling with lightning since they left the building. He scowls at the clockwork creature not trusting its strangeness. He sighes and follows back to Ziagos bar and scales one of the bar stools placing a beers value in coin down in front of him.


Once X returned to normal (or what passes for it), Kenzi would have offered him a potion from the satchel on her hip.

"Drink it and it will heal you." she says.

it will heal you 2d8 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7 when you drink it.


1/2Elf Female Bard 2 | AC 14 | HP15/15 | STR+1; DEX+3/5*; CON+1; INT+2; WIS+1; CHA+4/6 | PPerc 9 | 3/3x1st

Somia interjects, "Oh, sorry I have healing magic available, how about we save that potion for more of an emergency?"
Lvl2 Healing Word: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1) + 4 = 8

"Also I don't think we had chance to properly introduce ourselves, I'm Somia. I suppose most would call me a bard, I prefer the term Scholar. Um. Did anyone else get hurt?"

She takes a look at X "How exactly did you change like that? Is that some type of magic or are you actually therianthropic? Oh, if it's not personal a question of course."


"My name is Kenzi, and I am working on being a master smith. I know Jackelroy from my first foray into the world of adventuring."


HP: 19/25 | Init: +4 | AC: 16 |
Saves:
St:3 De:4 Co:1 In:1 Wi:5 Ch:-1

X gives the ladies a look with an arched eyebrow holding the potion and being effected by the healing word. He silently hands back the potion to Kenzi with a nod to Somia. It seemed for a moment her questions might go unanswered by the silent little man but then a telepathic raspy whisper came to their minds.

"You may call me X, my old name died with the man. My abilities come from the curse and my blood which has been honed to a weapon. I would recommend not staying too close to the beast in the heat of battle, it can not always distinguish friend from foe. I thank you for the healing. Can you explain what fey creatures are doing here?"


1/2Elf Female Bard 2 | AC 14 | HP15/15 | STR+1; DEX+3/5*; CON+1; INT+2; WIS+1; CHA+4/6 | PPerc 9 | 3/3x1st

"I am glad you are on our side, your powers seem quite formidable. I confess, while I've had basic training I'm no warrior. I also confess that while it is supposed the elves descended from they fey in some manner, I have no special insight as to their purpose here." Somia gives X a crooked smile.


"those were fey creatures? I've never met any before."

101 to 112 of 112 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Critical Role Homebrew 5E All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.