Critical Role Homebrew

Game Master IronDM72


51 to 100 of 112 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Reroll for Jack
Jack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Jack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Jack also takes his action before Dairus.

As Jack takes his action, it holds the attention of the attackers as Dairus arrow finds it mark into tall the shady creature.

Jack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11# 22[------
Darius 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 [------
X 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Somia 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Blink (fey) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Dubh Catha figure 1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 / 11 dmg
DC figure 2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Jack and Somia are up.

Liberty's Edge

| Init: +3 (w/adv) | Perc: +4 | Atk: +8/d10+4| FX: Human Ranger 3| AC: 15 | HP: 31/31 | 1st: 3/3

"Whoa. Here we go," Jack says as his heavy metal crossbow opens up at the enemy that Darius just shot at. He winks once at the creature and his Hunter's Mark appears as a targeting cross that follows the foe.
Since he's acting so quickly, his bolts seem to hone in on their intended mark.

Rolls!:

@GM: I have the HoardBreaker feature from the Hunter Enclave ranger camp, that lets me make a free attack on a creature that is next to (within 5 feet) of the original target. For now I'll just add on the roll. Feel free to disregard it, but I'll be keeping an eye out for adjacent targets. =)

Attack!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Attack Advantage!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage!!: 1d10 + 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (9) + (3) + 3 = 15

Attack again HoardBreaker!!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Attack Advantage!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage!!: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Rangers lead the way. =3


1/2Elf Female Bard 2 | AC 14 | HP15/15 | STR+1; DEX+3/5*; CON+1; INT+2; WIS+1; CHA+4/6 | PPerc 9 | 3/3x1st

Sorry can I clarify, did we all hear the voices in our heads or just the ones upstairs? Or hare we all progressed upstairs now?


HP: 19/25 | Init: +4 | AC: 16 |
Saves:
St:3 De:4 Co:1 In:1 Wi:5 Ch:-1

According to DM post he took some liberty with our characters actions due to information provided by some other character actions that told us the fey were upstairs. So we went together as a group in the post that started the combat.


1/2Elf Female Bard 2 | AC 14 | HP15/15 | STR+1; DEX+3/5*; CON+1; INT+2; WIS+1; CHA+4/6 | PPerc 9 | 3/3x1st

Okay, fair enough.
Somia lines up a shot with her crossbow and lets loose, focussing fire on the wounded figure (unless Jack's dropped it, in which case shoot the other one).

dices:

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Sadly it appears her aim is off...



Jack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11# 22[------
Darius 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 [------
X 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Somia 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 [----
Blink (fey) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Dubh Catha figure 1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 / 26 dmg [
DC figure 2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 /11 dmg [----

Somia aim goes highs and sticks in the ceiling. The arrows stick in the tall shadow figure. He hisses and whispers "Shadow". A darkness extends from his hand covers the group. darkness . As the darkness starts to extend across the room. The next creature moves Somia postion and strikes at her twice. His first attack short sword strikes hard and as the darkness descends he short swords misses her.

Multi attack
To hit 1st attack
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
To hit 2nd attack
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
dmg 1 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 piercing dmg
dmg 2 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 piercing dmg
X is up!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 19/25 | Init: +4 | AC: 16 |
Saves:
St:3 De:4 Co:1 In:1 Wi:5 Ch:-1

As darkness engulfs him X lets out a growl from deep in the back of his throat which seems far deeper than the small halfling should be able to make. Crackling sharp sudden sounds are heard a moment later with popping and tearing noises...however the darkness conceals what is making the noises.

DM:
Activating Hybrid Form with standard, Blood Rite(Lightning) on unarmed attacks with bonus action, then moving slightly just to tie up whichever enemy hasn't move yet. No attacks sadly this round. Take -3 Maximum Health from blood rite.



Jack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11# 22
Darius 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
X 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Somia 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Blink (fey) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Dubh Catha figure 1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 / 26 dmg
DC figure 2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 /11 dmg

As darkness shrouds the group. X makes some strange sounds. I am not dying for this comes a tiny voice. The voice sounds as if the speaker spoke with speed. The Master will hear of this Blink. A deep rustic voice says out loud. Whatever Darkling slave, I intend to let her know you all are failing her Blink says as the cracking of glass is heard.
Second Round Jack is up

Liberty's Edge

| Init: +3 (w/adv) | Perc: +4 | Atk: +8/d10+4| FX: Human Ranger 3| AC: 15 | HP: 31/31 | 1st: 3/3

DM? did my attack Rolls do anything? I have under the spoiler?


HP: 19/25 | Init: +4 | AC: 16 |
Saves:
St:3 De:4 Co:1 In:1 Wi:5 Ch:-1

They did, see the damage next to the enemies name in init. Your damages were applied.


Earlier:
"Jackelroy! it's good to see you too!" say the excitable young teenager.

Acknowledging the others, She will say "My name is Kenzi. I know Jackelroy from another dungeon that seems a world away now. I'm a smith, alchemist, and brewer by trade. I look forward to making friends with you all!"

Now:

Kenzi spend the first round of combat fumbling with her gear, which means she just now looked up.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6



Jack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11# 22 - Jack is up
Darius 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
X 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Somia 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Kenzi = 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Blink (fey) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Dubh Catha figure 1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 / 26 dmg --dmg taken so far
DC figure 2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 /11 dmg
Jack is up then Darius.
What I am normally do is try to keep the initiative count and dmg done to the monsters thing. I will tomorrow.

Liberty's Edge

| Init: +3 (w/adv) | Perc: +4 | Atk: +8/d10+4| FX: Human Ranger 3| AC: 15 | HP: 31/31 | 1st: 3/3

Jack continues to lay down a withering fire from his heavy crossbow. Any enemies that stand shoulder-to-shoulder with each other are smattered with his bolts of STEEL!

Attack!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Damage!!: 1d10 + 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + (4) + 3 = 9

Attack again HoardBreaker!!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage!!: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

...unless of course Darkness doesn't give us any valid targets, in which case,

Jack scurries around the room in a leftward arc, trying to find an edge to the magical darkness.



Jack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11# 22 - went
Darius 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 -- Next
Kenzi = 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Blink (fey) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Dubh Catha figure 1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 / 26 dmg --dmg taken so far
DC figure 2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 /18 dmg

Darkness consumes the area. Jack's first bolt goes wide, and his second hits the second creature. Darkness covers the area. At the base of the group a new member joins. Someone who is familiar to Jack.


Combat:
hand crossbow +5 (1d6+3) | dagger +5 (1d4+3) | sneak attack (1d6) | Spell DC 13, Spell Attack +5
HP 21/21 | AC 15 | Saves STR -1 DEX +5 CON +1 INT +2 WIS +3 CHA +1 | spd 35 | Perc. +5; Pass. 15 | Wood Elf Rogue 2, Cleric 1 | HD 3/3 | Insp. 0/1 | Effects: None

Darius is angry when the magical darkness consumes the area. A better cleric could possibly dispel the shadows. But he wasn't that sort of holy man.

He moved by memory to the door, and when he was just outside the darkness he opened a sack of metal ball bearings and spilled it on the floor.

The ball bearings will cover a 10-by-10 square. It's a DC 10 DEX saving throw to move through it without falling prone, unless you're moving at half speed. I can't see the map, since I can't use my home PC for now. Although, I expect to have power relatively soon. So I'll trust the GM to move my token as he sees fit, based on my descriptions.



Jack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11# 22 - //attacked
Darius 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 //moved away laid ball bearings
X 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Somia 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Kenzi = 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Blink (fey) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Dubh Catha figure 1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 / 26 dmg --dmg taken so far
DC figure 2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 /11 dmg
Somia is up.

Darius moves away from the darkness laying out ball bearings. The darkness is still.


1/2Elf Female Bard 2 | AC 14 | HP15/15 | STR+1; DEX+3/5*; CON+1; INT+2; WIS+1; CHA+4/6 | PPerc 9 | 3/3x1st

Somia draws her Rapier, letting her crossbow drop into the darkness and carefully steps backwards out of the room, flicking her blade towards any movement she senses. Magical darkness has a set area, keep moving back and you'll get back into the light. Unless of course it's focussed on an object... then the object could move. despite the misgivings she's comforted by remembering her lessons.


Draw weapon and disengage



Jack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11# 22 - //attacked
Darius 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 //moved away laid ball bearings
X 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Somia 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 //Moving away
Kenzi = 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Blink (fey) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Dubh Catha figure 1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 / 26 dmg --dmg taken so far - regains 12 hit points.
DC figure 2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 /11 dmg
at work will update the map when I get home

The Elder Dubh Catha uses the darkness to his advantage. He pulls out his great potion of healing Greater Healing potion 4d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2, 4, 2) + 2 = 12. He then moves to rear. The next assassin moves the edge of the darkness after listing makes a blind attack.


The Assassin on the edge of darkness. Waits to hear movement and will attempt to throw his daggers.
bonus action: listen check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


HP: 19/25 | Init: +4 | AC: 16 |
Saves:
St:3 De:4 Co:1 In:1 Wi:5 Ch:-1

Things were happening fast as these unknown assailants fought more it seemed to delay and escape then to kill the group. Dark rage burned at the corners of X's vision held back by his will as he flew out of the darkness likely surprising the first Dubh Catha with a vicious pair of attacks. He didn't stop however and he bounded past chasing down the small flying fey trying to engage it not willing to let it get away easily. Any who caught a glimpse would see a black blur of unarmed strikes that crackled with electricity before the form likely went to the window to block or chase the fey.

DM:
Move action to go to the first Dubh Catha then Standard to attack, Bonus for extra attack(like a monk when in hybrid form), then finally move the rest of his movement after the fey, intent to try to engage it or chase it. The d4 in the damage rolls is lightning damage from blood rite.

Claw Attack action: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Claw Attack Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + 7 + (3) = 11
Claw Attack Bonus action: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Claw Attack Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 1d4 ⇒ (2) + 7 + (1) = 10



Jack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11# 22 - //attacked
Darius 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 //moved away laid ball bearings
X 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11/after Blink
Somia 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 //Moving away
Kenzi = 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Blink (fey) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Dubh Catha figure 1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 / 26 dmg --dmg taken so far - regains 12 hit points. Drank healing potion
DC figure 2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 /11 dmg Holding action
keep in mind if your rolling in darkness you roll with disadvantage.

X sees the places in his mind's eye as he races into the darkness. His first class attack classes. His second attack lands by luck wounding the elder fey shadow. The pain caused by the claw forces the darkness to drop. He then chased after the tiny fey called Blink. Blink hearing the noise behind him, turns and in quick fashion attacks blindly. Blink entire existence is fast. He pulls his dagger strikes in flash the first cut slashes across the chest of X, the next strike hits the stomach, and finally the last strike hits X in his chest. X drops to ground unconscious.

crunch:

[ooc] with disadvantage
to hit 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
dmg
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


HP: 19/25 | Init: +4 | AC: 16 |
Saves:
St:3 De:4 Co:1 In:1 Wi:5 Ch:-1

DM:
With resistance I'd be at 11/23 hp. However this make my bloodlust check dc 15...i'll make that now which will impact my next turn.
Bloodlust wis save DC 15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Sorry for not posting as much. Been busy at work etc. The next week should be a post or two a day
Jack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11# 22 - //attacked
Darius 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 //moved away laid ball bearings
X 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11/after Blink
Somia 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 //Moving away
Kenzi = 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Blink (fey) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Dubh Catha figure 1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 / 26 dmg --dmg taken so far - regains 12 hit points. Drank healing potion
DC figure 2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 /11 dmg Holding action
Jack is up!

As X falls to the ground his blood lust kicks in and keeps him functioning. The darkness falls way and the two shadow cloaked figure show signs of blood and trauma. Blink holds his dagger and thinks the halfling is down Blink turns to face the window. X gets to feet. Jack springs into action as the darkness is gone.


HP: 19/25 | Init: +4 | AC: 16 |
Saves:
St:3 De:4 Co:1 In:1 Wi:5 Ch:-1

As the darkness fade the sight of X is gone. A bloody small figure lay in a pool of blood from multiple dagger wounds that the fey Blink had inflicted, but the creature was part halfling and part wolf, a hybrid something in between. Even as blink turned to make his escape the eyes shot open, filled with blood red color and yellow slits. A snarl of anger rose in his throat as he rose back up wounds that would kill an ordinary person no longer bleeding as if held back by sheer force of will. The black furred hybrid creature fixated on the fey preparing to lunge at his back...


As the group finds a strange pause. The sounds of ticking can be heard from someone where in the room.

Liberty's Edge

| Init: +3 (w/adv) | Perc: +4 | Atk: +8/d10+4| FX: Human Ranger 3| AC: 15 | HP: 31/31 | 1st: 3/3

Jack takes a shot at his marked one.

Attack!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage+Mark!: 1d10 + 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (9) + (4) + 3 = 16

I'm sorry, did someone say that there was a map up? I can't seem to find it.


1/2Elf Female Bard 2 | AC 14 | HP15/15 | STR+1; DEX+3/5*; CON+1; INT+2; WIS+1; CHA+4/6 | PPerc 9 | 3/3x1st

Now that I can see again will use Cutting Words on any attacks that hit Jack if it has a reasonable chance of making a difference (reduce attack roll by (1d6). I think everyone else is healthy enough to take another hit or two.


Kenzi will try and find the source of the ticking.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Investigation if it's more appropriate: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Jack's arrow strikes into his intended target. The shadow figure drips blood, from the wounds he sustained. Somia is cautious in her dealings waiting for the enemy to strike. Kenzi looks around she sees beyond Darius caltrops on the ground. That the box next to it is where the noise is coming from.
Darius is up


I am going to hold the monsters actions. Also Darius in PR so he maybe having power issues. Somia,X, and Kenzi make your move


HP: 19/25 | Init: +4 | AC: 16 |
Saves:
St:3 De:4 Co:1 In:1 Wi:5 Ch:-1

X feels the pain and rage shoot through him as the beast wants to take over. Ruthlessly he suppresses it with a primal snarl. He goes for Blink's legs attempting to hamstring and bring the fey down like a wolf would its prey, slashing both his claws viciously. Crackling lightning sparks around both claws, blood from the dagger wounds flowing unnaturally toward his claws and fueling the magic.

Claw 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Claw 1 Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) + 7 + (1) = 12

Claw 2(Bonus action): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Claw 2 Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + 7 + (3) = 11


1/2Elf Female Bard 2 | AC 14 | HP15/15 | STR+1; DEX+3/5*; CON+1; INT+2; WIS+1; CHA+4/6 | PPerc 9 | 3/3x1st

Not entirely sure what's going on with X, but he still seems to be fighting on our side... and drawing fire.
Bear's Endurance on X for + 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7 temporary hit points (she'll likely have to move up for this as well as it's touch range) and Advantage on CON checks if any come up.

If she can do so afterwards she'll try and see what's ticking/
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 13


HP: 19/25 | Init: +4 | AC: 16 |
Saves:
St:3 De:4 Co:1 In:1 Wi:5 Ch:-1

X looks like a mix between a halfling and beast, and as she touches him he snarls wildly at her but does not lash out at her.


Fascinated, Kenzi will move over to the ticking box and check if for traps, then open it.

Investigation: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Thieve's Tools (Dex) to Open if needed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Somia helps X, and the shadow figures hear the ticking now. Blink uses his speed to dash out the window. X manages goes to attack him. Kenzi pops the lock on the box and sees inside a tall figure made of metal. The metal work has intricate designs on it. In the chest area there are gears making clicking noises. As Kenzi sees this the figure sets up in the box. The badly wounded shadow figures hiss The item is active we must flee before she comes With that darkness is cast once again.

X gets an opportunity attack on Blink. Everyone else gets an action before darkness is complete.


1/2Elf Female Bard 2 | AC 14 | HP15/15 | STR+1; DEX+3/5*; CON+1; INT+2; WIS+1; CHA+4/6 | PPerc 9 | 3/3x1st

Somia will try and move over to the box and pull it back to the corridor (hopefully out of the darkness). If it's already out of the expected darkness area, she will instead try casting analyse device on it, and if she can tell what it does.


Kenzi will help Somia pull the box.


Kenzi and Somia attempt to pull the box just as darkness falls.

Somia give me a str check with adv DC 15


1/2Elf Female Bard 2 | AC 14 | HP15/15 | STR+1; DEX+3/5*; CON+1; INT+2; WIS+1; CHA+4/6 | PPerc 9 | 3/3x1st

Heh, I remember now my awesome stat array, might be better with me aiding Kenzi, but I'll roll anyway STR: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 141d20 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4


HP: 19/25 | Init: +4 | AC: 16 |
Saves:
St:3 De:4 Co:1 In:1 Wi:5 Ch:-1

X isn't going to let the fey escape that easily...the blood scent was thick in the air and he lashed out with another claw trying to tear the fey from the air.

Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + 7 + (1) = 9


Sorry been a huge week for me! Got my Bus License which will help me after the Army. I will message Jack I am assuming Darius is out of power still. So I will move the narrative along so we can continue


X manages to hit Blink and cut the wings. Blink falls and X catches him as Blink pulls out at dagger. X in beast mode kills throw the quikling against the wall. There is a sicking thud, and Blink does not move. The two shadow figures attempt to escape as Jack and Darius both shoot them in the chest. As the arrows hit, the shadow figures burst into radiant beams. As that occurs Somia and Kenzi pull the box towards the staircase. Jack and Darius jump back as the radiant beams causes burns. The stink of flesh is in the air. As the situation calms down. Ziago appears at the top the stairs I see you all killed the shadow warriors. Ziago says out loud. He then looks to Somia and says What have you found there my dear? He looks at the figure in the box.
What would everyone like to do at this point?You can look around here or leave with Ziago


1/2Elf Female Bard 2 | AC 14 | HP15/15 | STR+1; DEX+3/5*; CON+1; INT+2; WIS+1; CHA+4/6 | PPerc 9 | 3/3x1st

"Some sort of music box?" Somia questions, "Just a moment"

Cast Analyze Device on the box, see if shows anything else


"If it's magic, I can tell you what it does if I spend some time with it during our next downtime."

Liberty's Edge

| Init: +3 (w/adv) | Perc: +4 | Atk: +8/d10+4| FX: Human Ranger 3| AC: 15 | HP: 31/31 | 1st: 3/3

As the situation seems under control, Jack starts looking around, his mind as ever searching for spoils of war.

Perception!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


HP: 19/25 | Init: +4 | AC: 16 |
Saves:
St:3 De:4 Co:1 In:1 Wi:5 Ch:-1

The fey was dead or dying and the lycan creature that was X crouched over it as he willed his body to shift back. The transformation was fast as his order had force him to practice controlling the beast for years before he had been permitted to use it in combat. He even could prevent the curse from spreading but as his fur receded and claws shrank the crackling sparks around his fists did not. He disarmed the dagger from the fey careful not to touch it with his flesh as he rolled the Fey onto it's back to look at its face. Fey were one of the threats he had been trained to face in his order and luckily the beast had protected him or he might be the one dying even now. He reached down and attempted to stabilize the creature if it still lived. There were questions it might answer for their employer.

Medicine: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


X tries to stabilize the small fey. The creature was beyond help as the body was broken and crunchy. Jack is able to see small a shiny object that lies next what is left of the bodies of the larger creatures. It is a small diamond that feels warm to the touch. Somia is able to identify this cloakwork creature. It is a mechanical creature that is cool to the touch. She is feels the lever to activate it. She pauses before doing anything. Kenzi is able to decipher that the device is magical and is very old. While Somia focuses on the mechanical aspect of it. Kenzi is able tell the other characteristics of it. The creature feels like a magical work of art. As if the creation of it was act of worship. There is small rune carved on latices. Ziago says Well my friends it looks like you all have work to do. I will leave you to it. When you are all done here, please go shopping to get outfitted. You leave in the morning with the caravan returning to the dig. He hands each employee 350 gold to shop with.
You may buy up to one uncommon magic item.


1/2Elf Female Bard 2 | AC 14 | HP15/15 | STR+1; DEX+3/5*; CON+1; INT+2; WIS+1; CHA+4/6 | PPerc 9 | 3/3x1st

"So, do we wake it up?"


"Yes, let's do so!"


1/2Elf Female Bard 2 | AC 14 | HP15/15 | STR+1; DEX+3/5*; CON+1; INT+2; WIS+1; CHA+4/6 | PPerc 9 | 3/3x1st

Somia doesn't wait for any dissent, she takes a breath and tries the lever.

51 to 100 of 112 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Critical Role Homebrew 5E All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.