Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Ashland, KY - Huntington, WV - Portsmouth, OH: Looking for one or two players


Gamer Connection


We currently have room for one or two new players at our table. We are looking to start a Pathfinder homebrew campaign, and have been meeting regularly for about a year and half. Ages range from early 40s to late teens. Anyone in the KY, WV, and OH tri-state area is welcome to join. Just drop me a message. Thanks for your time and hope to see you soon!

Cheliax

I live in KY. Where are you playing the games at?


Cory Stafford 29 wrote:
I live in KY. Where are you playing the games at?

We play weekly in Raceland, KY.


Icewalker wrote:
Icewalker wrote:
We currently have room for one or two new players at our table. We are looking to start a Pathfinder homebrew campaign, and have been meeting regularly for about a year and half. Ages range from early 40s to late teens. Anyone in the KY, WV, and OH tri-state area is welcome to join. Just drop me a message. Thanks for your time and hope to see you soon!

Bumpity-bump-bump

Grand Lodge

I just moved to Huntington, WV. I have been a 3.0 DnDer since 2000 off and on. I like combat with a mix of roleplaying. I enjoy playing most classes. If the group needs something special, I would be more than happy to play that class for the most part. I am in my early 30s. Contact me back at superashby@insightbb.com if you still need players and with details etc. Thanks happy adventuring!


Icewalker wrote:
Icewalker wrote:
Icewalker wrote:
We currently have room for one or two new players at our table. We are looking to start a Pathfinder homebrew campaign, and have been meeting regularly for about a year and half. Ages range from early 40s to late teens. Anyone in the KY, WV, and OH tri-state area is welcome to join. Just drop me a message. Thanks for your time and hope to see you soon!
Bumpity-bump-bump

Elf

I just moved to Huntington, WV. I have been a 3.0 DnDer since 2000 off and on. I like combat with a mix of roleplaying. I enjoy playing most classes. If the group needs something special, I would be more than happy to play that class for the most part. I am in my early 30s. Contact me back at superashby@insightbb.com if you still need players and with details etc. Thanks happy adventuring!


Just a reminder that we still have room if anyone is looking for a game in the area!


Looking for group in Ashland Ky area from Catlettsburg. Curious about game schedule I work odd schedule and have commitments on Sundays. Started with Red Box D&D and currently run 3.5/Home Brew but looking forward to being able to play again. Email me @ daniel.j.price.iii@gmail.com if still needing another


Beezul wrote:
Looking for group in Ashland Ky area from Catlettsburg. Curious about game schedule I work odd schedule and have commitments on Sundays. Started with Red Box D&D and currently run 3.5/Home Brew but looking forward to being able to play again. Email me @ daniel.j.price.iii@gmail.com if still needing another

Still looking for players. Email me at kenton.horsley@carter.kyschools.us if you are still looking. Always have room for more! ;)

Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Gaming / Gamer Connection / Ashland, KY - Huntington, WV - Portsmouth, OH: Looking for one or two players All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.