Down, down, down, into the dark we go.
(That's where they keep the good stuff!)
- 2 mini dungeon levels to add in anywhere
- New ways to envision dungeons, like in the belly of a dragon or without walls
- Underground hazards just waiting for fresh victims
- Feats that utilize a character's environment, such as bounding off walls
- Vermin inspired weapons and items
- And more new dungeon-delving equipment than you can shake a collapsible 10-ft. pole at!
Now, you too can stab at the darkness.
Each Tattlebox presents something for everyone: tips, flavor, crunch. It's a jam session of Pathfinder Roleplaying Game designers just having fun.
Tattlebox is a high quality, full-color, web-optimized, 18-page PDF from Zombie Sky Press. It uses the Open Game License and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatibility License. It is compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and standard 3.5E fantasy RPGs.
Design: Jesse Benner, John Bennett, Thomas LeBlanc, John Pingo, James Thomas
Illustration: Cory Trego-Erdner, James Keegan
Editing: Scott Gable, Dora Wang
Will be added to
your My Downloads Page
immediately upon purchase of
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at