Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Watcher Jatori's Civil War (Inactive)

Game Master Jatori


51 to 100 of 187 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

"Well I guess keeping busy is all we can do right now. Better than waiting to see how all this plays out. I don't like the idea of a conflict miles in the sky though..."


"Parachute?"


Male

"Maybe we could use a man on the inside, probably me. Sorry Hank but you don't exactly blend in. The real question is do we get in on this with Crusader, or the Feds?"


Emma laughs, crystal and clear, "Since when are you a man of subtleties, Logan? ...I suggest we keep the Feds out of it before they interfere and get themselves in over their head."


Male

Logan glares at Emma, "I was just trying to ease the fuzzball's nervous nature, that's all. He gets skittish if we don't plan every step." Wolverine gives a wicked smile as his adamantine claws slide slowly out with a rasping noise, "I for one prefer the straight forward approach."

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

OK, maybe this post doesn't quite take you into the air yet.

"Let's assume that Logan's information is legitimate and let's also assume that we are the only ones capable and available to do something about Crusader. Then, how do you propse we stop him? Don't tell me that you expect me to fly the Black Bird while you jump across to the Federal plane and claw your way in - all of this at 30,000 feet in the air." Scott remarks.


Male

"Why not? It's worked before." Wolverine turns to Beast, "Your supposed to be the intelligent one, why don't you whip up something that will help us out. Also since Emma doesn't think I can pull off being one of Crusader's church boys with any conviction, how about I just sneak aboard the Fed plane in a crate while you shadow it in the Black Bird. When the hijacking goes down I will cut my away out of the crate, open the cargo door of the plane, and you guys can jump out of the Black Bird while I catch?"

I was hoping Beast could whip up some grappling hooks with his techmastery to use as a resource. I'd make a covert resource but I've got no PP's having just started.

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

Actually, everybody started with 1, so Logan can get one too. :)


"I'm sure we can plan some kind of mid-air transfer to the plane, but if the Crusader is going to hijack a cargo plane, he's either going to be onboard already, or also do an aerial attack. The skies might just become very crowded then."

"I propose we try both courses of action to maximise success. We sneak one person on-board..." Looking at wolverine uncertainly " and the rest of us follow in the Black bird with the correct gear for hopping onto a government plane at altitude in safety..." Hank gets lost in thought plotting out possible ways of doing this

Is this even possible? should I just roll to create an in-flight plane to plane grappler?


Male

"I just happen to have an old friend who can maybe help us out on the sneaking portion. Rat-face Robbie, a small time smuggler who has contacts across most the major airports. I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him, but he owes me a favour for not clawing his face off the last time I ran into him. He should be able to get one of us onboard as some contraband cargo."

I spend my 1PP to to add a D6 resource die (crime expert makes more sense in this case then covert master), Rat-face Robbie. Watcher feel free to boot me down if I'm adding anything you don't want to the story. Also I'm not sure I'm reading the resource in transition scene thing right, hopefully I did it correctly.

Who'd have though Wolverine is really good at sneaking, Covert Master!!!

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

Beast, you could use your PP to create An Ingenious Plan resource (taking weather conditions, aircraft designs etc. into account) or some sort of Tech resource, if you prefer (which could involve fitting new gear to the Black Bird). It's up to you.

Logan, that works. I'll find a way to work it into the next scene. Maybe as The Element of Surprise resource or something similar.


"Excellent, let's get airborne."


After thinking for some time, Hank finally says
"This is the perfect mission to try out some of the latest upgrades we've been working on, just give me a short while to modify those designs for this mission." Then Hank mumbles something about 'for underwater use only'...'high failure risks'...'lucky to return alive'..." Oh we all might want to take some parachutes along"

1PP spent to create a new set of equipment to fit to the Black Bird to allow mid-flight docking and transfer of passengers like this.

Cue montage of Hank working through the night and even doing the final bits of engineering during the flight. This is so corny that it only works in cartoons ;)

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

Wolverine's contacts pull through (after calling in a few favours and possibly making a few new threats) and he soon finds himself safely stowed in the cargo hold of the Federal Treasury C-130. The Crusader is somewhere nearby - there's no mistaking his particular brand of self-righteous stink. A few minutes after take off, the sounds of pre-battle prayers begin to filter down the aircraft's holds.

"In God I will praise his word. In God I have put my trust."

Meanwhile, on the BLACK BIRD, 30,000 FEET IN THE AIR...

"Are you sure this will work, Hank?" Scott asks as he brings the rest of the X-Men closer to the C-130. "Emma, can you get a fix on Wolverine? When I get an all clear from him, I'll attempt to dock the Black Bird."

Wolverine has an ELEMENT OF SURPRISE resource, which he can use in a situation where he is about to or has surprised the Crusader and his flunkies. Beast has a SHIP-TO-SHIP DOCKING ARM resource that can be used to cross between the two aircraft (or, if applicable, a player created scene distinction.


Male

Wolverine waits until he hears the sound of battle starting above, he hopes that Crusader's bible bashers will make enough noise to cover his movements as he climbs out of the crate he's hiding in. Once he's out of the crate, he fastens a cargo restraining strap to his belt and moves silently towards the cargo hatch controls while looking about the cargo hold for any observers.

Solo 1d10 ⇒ 7
I'm the Best There Is at What I Do 1d8 ⇒ 2
Superhuman Senses 1d10 ⇒ 6
Covert Master 1d10 ⇒ 9

Total: 16, Effect Die: d10

"Emma, I'm moving towards the cargo hatch and am preparing to open it. Wolverine thinks, "I hope she can pick my thoughts up...damn this place smells like the inside of a nun's habit!"


"Wolverine's making his way to the cargo hatch - he'll be opening it any moment now." Emma barely concentrates to pick up the jarring predator's instinct of Wolverine from the self-righteous madmen.

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

Cries of surprise, followed by the clash of steel, indicate that the Crusader and his men have joined the battle. You can always trust the Crusader to bring a bit of medieval swordsmanship to a fight.

The Crusader and his flunkies are towards the front of the C-130, so I'll use the Doom Pool to oppose Logan's sneaking. Perhaps he'll hit a spot of bad luck.

DOOM! 1d8 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + (5, 3) = 10

Wolverine makes his way to the controls, spotting nobody in his immediate vicinity.


Male

"Seems Crusader has started converting the locals, I hope your ready Emma." Wolverine grits his teeth, takes a strong hold on the cargo retaining strap, and attempts to open the hatch from the controls.

In case you need a roll to avoid being flung out by the loss of cabin pressure and/or smashing controls until the door opens.

Solo 1d10 ⇒ 4
I’m the Best There Is at What I Do 1d8 ⇒ 4
Enhanced Strength 1d8 ⇒ 2
Vehicle Expert 1d8 ⇒ 6

Total: 10, Effect Die: d10


"Don't worry Logan, you won't be lonely for long."

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

For all your rolling, Wolverine, you don't seem to generate any DOOM.

DOOM 1d8 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + (5, 6) = 17

Total = 11, Effect 1d8

Claws make overwriting security controls far easier and the cargo bay doors begin to open. Unfortunately, for Wolverine, a few of the smaller crates were not properly secured and fly loose as the C-130 suddenly lurches awkwardly. One crate crashes into Wolverine's leg, dealing 1d6 physical stress (effect stepped down due to Wolverine's high effect die). The few crates that manage to slip out the door smelled like money.

Despite the roaring winds, Wolverine can still hear the Crusader's men fighting with the Federal guards, deeper in the aircraft.

Meanwhile, on the Black Bird...

"I'm going to attempt to dock. Don't forget your parachutes - Wolverine can probably survive a fall from up here, but you two better be extra prepared," Scott suggests, though he makes it sound more like an order. "I'll try to hold the Black Bird here for as long as possible."

Scott manages to align the two aircraft on the second attempt and Beast's docking arm provides an impromptu bridge between the C-130 and Black Bird. "It seems to work. I'll try to hold the Black Bird here for as long as possible. Good luck."

Right, Emma and Hank are free to join Wolverine in the C-130 hangar.


"Come Beast, no telling what he'll get up to if we don't mellow him out. We're here to stop the Crusader, not bring the entire plane down." Emma quickly crosses the bridge - the high and frigid winds at that altitude shake her only for a moment, then she is across.

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

Despite the roar of the engines and the high winds, a victory cheer can be heard clearly from deeper within the C-130. Moments later, as Beast crosses the bridge, the Federal plane's onboard announcement system crackles to life: "Sir Blackwood, we have the controls, but... but the rear cargo doors seem to be open. Orders, sir?"

It won't be long until the Crusader sends somebody to investigate the open doors.


Male

Wolverine helps Emma across the last section of the bridge, "Your late, Crusader's goons already managed to pacify the Fed's. I was hoping they would put up more of a fight."

He then unhooks the restrainers attached to him and moves quickly to the entrance of the cargo hold, "Time to start our own little inflight emergency." His claws slide out with a metallic scream.


Emma concentrates a bit to get a feel of who is where, and how many of them.

Looking to locate and enumerate any surviving feds, henchmen and Crusader himself.

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

Emma detects the Crusader, and his six flunkies, and four PANICKED FEDERAL AGENTS. Two of the flunkies are heading towards the cargo hold. The rest seem crowded towards the cockpit. More specific information (like mind reading) will require a roll.


"Hey Logan, get your claws ready - there's two Crusader groupies coming this way. Looks like there's still four feds up and thinking - but they don't look like they'll be much help in their current state."


Male

"Finally, I thought they'd never come!" Logan replies with a feral grin.

He then stands to the side of the cargo hold door attempting to remain out of sight from anyone who opens the door, his claws extended and ready to slash any of Crusader's goons, "Let's gatecrash this party shall we?"

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

Beast had some major internet connectivity problems lately. For now, I think it's safe to assume that he stays on the Black Bird while Logan and Emma secure the cargo bay. So, moving Logan and Emma into Buddy mode.

Two of Crusader's men enter the cargo bay. They are wearing what looks like chainmail beneath red tabards, looking the part of crusading knights. Both are weilding archaic looking weapons - one carries a morningstar and the other carries a sword. They don't immedieately spot Emma or Logan, as they raise their free arms to shield their eyes from the rushing winds.

Morningstar comments: "Those doors were closed at take-off. No airport would have let us take off with the hangar in such a state. It must be a malfunction..."

Sword responds: "Or we missed one of the Federal agents. This might be an attempt to raise an alarm. Wait- is that another plane outsid-"

First player to act goes first in initiative and then nominates the next party to act.


Emma Frost steps forward to reveal herself, catching them off-guard and taking advantage of their misconstrued but still existing sense of chivalry. "Oh my - don't you know that you're supposed to drop your weapons when in the presence of a lady?"

Mind control to make them throw away their weapons

Buddy 1d6 ⇒ 6
One Step Ahead of You 1d8 ⇒ 1
Mind Control 1d10 ⇒ 3
Psych Master 1d10 ⇒ 2
Area Attack 1d6 ⇒ 1
Element of Surprise 1d8 ⇒ 8

Total/effect: 14/d10/d10

Nominate Wolverine

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

Morningstar:
Buddy 1d4 ⇒ 2
Fanatical 1d8 ⇒ 3
Total 5; Effect 1d4

Sword:
Buddy 1d4 ⇒ 3
Fanatical 1d8 ⇒ 6
Total 9; Effect 1d4

"Wha-" Morningstar manages to splutter before both he and Sword let their weapons slip from their hands. The weapons fall with a heavy thud and clank respectively. By chance (or by DOOM?) the morningstar smacks into a metal buckle, used to secure one of the crates, on the way down. The buckle bends awkwardly and the securing straps pull a bit tighter. The two lackeys stare blankly at their weapons for a few moments, unsure of what just happened.

Yes, more DOOM! I use Emma's 1s to add 1d8 to the pool (1 to get a d6 and another to bump the d6 to d8), granting Emma 1 PP in exchange. The pool: 2d8 + 2d6


Male

Wolverine sneaks up to the guards while they are being distracted by Emma. His sense of honor and a fair fight having to take a backseat for the time being, he reaches one hand around each of their heads and attempts to slam them together.

Buddy 1d6 ⇒ 5
Masterless Samurai 1d4 ⇒ 4 using this to gain 1PP
Enhanced Strength 1d8 ⇒ 7
Combat Master 1d10 ⇒ 6
Element of Surprise 1d8 ⇒ 3

Total: 13, Effect Die: d8, d6 - Spending that PP to add a second effect die

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

Morningstar:
Buddy 1d4 ⇒ 4
Fanatical 1d8 ⇒ 7
Total 11; Effect 1d4

Sword:
Buddy 1d4 ⇒ 1 An opportunity for you, Logan.
Fanatical 1d8 ⇒ 2
Total 3; Effect 1d4

The two heads clunk together with a satisfying thwunk. The Crusader's zealots fall to the ground unconscious. Two down, four more (and the Crusader) to go.


sorry for the delay, some life things happened and I had lost track of this game, back now

Hank takes this opportunity to come across to the hangar bay. Signalling to Scott to break the link and follow some distance away. Looking at the falling goons "Guess I'm not the only one dropping in, aye?"

"Best we get moving, it won't take them long to figure out that there is another threat on board"


"From what I can tell, there's two more of these minions, and then one Crusader." Emma smirks, then turns to the boys, "What? You're going to make a lady go first?"


Male

"Finally, we get to do the straight forward approach." Wolverine heads out the cargo hold, eager for a fight, "Leave Crusader to me, you guys can take care of the small fry."

I believe there are actually 4 minions left.


"Heh, right you are - seems there's four minions left. Though they share two braincells among them."

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

Right, moving you back into Team mode.

It's a short, though bumpy (in-flight turbulence) walk to the front of the C-130. After brief exchanges over the intercom system, and a lack of response from either Sword or Morningstar, the Crusader and his men know that something's wrong. It's no surprise when the X-Men find the Crusader, Arthur Charles Blackwood, and 3 of his cultists waiting at the flight deck door. The FOUR PANICKED FEDERAL AGENTS are on their knees, hands bound behind their backs, in front of the cultists. The Crusader is not above using human shields, believing that his life of service is of far more value than the lives of mere federal agents. Emma can feel out the fourth cultist - he's at the plane's controls.

The Crusader and his remaining cultists are also dressed in medieval armour - chainmail, steel shields and a mix of melee weapons. The Crusader wields a finely-made longsword, while his flunkies each carry a different weapon: a flail, a mace, and an axe.

"... And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard!"


Hank steps forward a step or two, arms outstretched in front of Logan and Emma as a sign to hold them back.

Hank begins to talk: "It has been said that faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for the lost faith in ourselves. Come now, lets talk this over, you are nothing more than thieves here, surrender now and no-one needs to get hurt..." quickly glaring over toward Logan.

At the same time Hank is trying to send a thought to Emma can you mess with the pilot a bit? I believe a distraction is required

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

The Crusader sneers at Hank, before responding: "Stand firm, brothers. Take heed of false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."


Emma Frost replies to Hank in thoughts, "No! Cyclops won't be able to keep the bridge to the Blackbird stable. We need it to get ourselves and the feds out here safely in an emergency."

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

To be fair, I didn't respond to Beast's comment about disconnecting the Black Bird. Let's assume that the disconnect is still in process, but won't take long to complete and can be stopped/reversed if necessary (if somebody asks Cyclops to stop).


Male

Wolverine attempts to sidestep Beast's arm his berserk rage rising, "Get out of my way Hank or I'll make sure you regret it. That zealot won't listen to a word you say!"

Wolverine eyes Crusader over Hank's arm a low growl rising from him his throat.

I believe I should reap some XP harvest for threatening Hank with violence?

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

That's the first XP of the game :D Go ahead, Wolverine, enjoy your ill-gotten experience.

"The wolf bares its fangs! Charge, brothers!"

I spend 1d6 from the DOOM pool to grab the initiative. Crusader's reflexes equals the Beast's die, so it only costs 1d6 in this case. Normally, I'd need to spend a d10 to best Hank.

The three zealous cultists lunge forward, knocking over the Federal agents in their attempt to mob the X-Men.

The three cultists attack as a mob (hence their affiliation dice are pooled together). You can shrink the mob by doing at least a d8 in stress to the mob.

Axe, Flail, and Mace
Team 3d8 ⇒ (1, 3, 2) = 6
Swarm 1d8 ⇒ 3
Fanatical 1d8 ⇒ 7
Area Attack 2d6 ⇒ (6, 2) = 8

That's 1 opportunity for each of you to abuse.
Total = 13, Effect (Physical Stress) = d8 (Emma), d8 (Hank), d8 (Logan)

The cultists swing their weapons wildly, attempting to bludgeon, smash and cut up the mutants. The Crusader stands back, sword readied, should any of the X-Men approach him or the hostages.

After your reaction rolls, I nominate Wolverine to act next.

DOOM pool = 2d8 + 1d6


Male

I won't be activating the opportunity

Wolverine attempts to catch the brunt of the blow on his adamantium claws.

Team 1d8 ⇒ 2
I’m the Best There Is at What I Do 1d8 ⇒ 7
Enhanced Reflexes 1d8 ⇒ 6
Adamantium Claws 1d10 ⇒ 8
Combat Master 1d10 ⇒ 1

Total: 15, Effect Die: d8
Success and I'm using my adamantium skeleton SFX to step the attack back by a further -1 bringing their effect to a d4 I believe, which sadly still increases my physical stress to d8. Also, some doom possibility...

Wolverine grunts as the blow impacts against his claws, "Doesn't seem they are all that interested in talking Hank!" he says before charging forward directly at Crusader his claws at the ready.

Team 1d8 ⇒ 3
I’m the Best There Is at What I Do 1d8 ⇒ 3
Enhanced Strength1d8 ⇒ 4
Adamantium Claws 1d10 ⇒ 5
Combat Master 1d10 ⇒ 2

Total: 9, Effect Die: d10

I nominate Emma to act next


"What knight would raise a weapon against a lady!?"

Defense
Team 1d10 ⇒ 9
Icy Confidence 1d8 ⇒ 2
Mind Control 1d10 ⇒ 3
Psych Expert 1d10 ⇒ 9

Total 18 Effect d10

"You should spend your time fighting each other to determine who is worthy to serve me!"

Attack
Team 1d10 ⇒ 1
Icy Confidence 1d8 ⇒ 8
Mind Control 1d10 ⇒ 3
Psych Expert 1d10 ⇒ 1
Area Attack 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11

Total 14 Effect d10

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

Logan, you beat their action roll total with your reaction roll, so no need to use your SFX or to take any stress.

Logan rolled a 1, so I'll add 1d6 to the DOOM pool and give him 1 PP.

Emma rolled two 1s, so I'll add 1d8 to the DOOM pool and give her 1 PP.

Wolverine expertly parries the goons' attacks and forces his way through to the Crusader. Blackwood, however, stands ready to receive Wolverine's attacks. The knight, his sword strengthened by his faith, successfully parries the X-Man's claws.

Team 1d6 ⇒ 5
Swordsman 1d8 ⇒ 8
Sword 1d8 ⇒ 8
Combat Expert 1d8 ⇒ 5

Total = 16, Effect = d8

Emma successfully confuses and disorientates her assailants, causing their attacks to go wild. When she switches her powers over to the offensive, the effects are immediate. Flail turns on his allies, screaming: "None shall harm my princess!"

Axe and Mace are forced to deal with their former ally first, before they can get any closer to Emma.

Team 3d8 ⇒ (4, 2, 2) = 8
Fanatical 1d8 ⇒ 3

Total = 7, Effect = d8

Beast, you're up next. My DOOM pool is this big: 2d6 + 3d8


"Those who are so quick to anger, are quick to fail"
I'll not use the opportunity
Hank tries to dodge out of the way, as he was expecting to provoke them

Team 1d10 ⇒ 10
smartest man in the room 1d4 ⇒ 2 +1 PP
superhuman reflexes 1d10 ⇒ 5
acrobatics master 1d10 ⇒ 4

Total = 15, effect = d10

Dodging clear of the attackers, hank rolls past the incoming attack and from the ground kicks out with both feet at the guy, Axe I believe.

Team 1d10 ⇒ 4
Renaissance beast 1d4 ⇒ 2 +1PP
superhuman strength 1d10 ⇒ 4
acrobatics master 2d8 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7
Spending a PP to add a SFX
Oh my stars and Garters 1d8 ⇒ 1
Total = 8 , Effect = d10 and one of the DOOM dice drops from a d8 to a d6. I also create an opportunity.

I guess it is Crusaders turn next

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

1 more PP for Beast, and 1d6 more for DOOM!

Axe and Mace are cornered, but they fight on, their zealous fervor driving them. Fighting side by side, Mace intercepts Beast's attack.

Buddy 2d4 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8
Zealous 1d8 ⇒ 7

Total = 11; Effect = d4

Then with a resounding clank, they knock Flail out of the fight.

Buddy 2d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6
Zealous 1d8 ⇒ 8
Swarm 1d8 ⇒ 5

Total = 12; Effect = d8

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live," Crusader intones as he lashes out at Wolverine.

Team 1d6 ⇒ 2
Swordsman 1d8 ⇒ 5
Focus on Faith (combine Sword and Combat Expert) 1d10 ⇒ 5
DOOM! 1d8 ⇒ 7

Total = 12; Effect = 1d10

I return the spent d8 to the DOOM pool, granting Wolverine another 1 PP.

I nominate Wolverine to go next, after he attempts to dodge the Crusader's attack. DOOM = 4d6 + 2d8


Male

Wolverine raises his arm attempting to parry the sword swinging towards him on his claws.

Team 1d8 ⇒ 5
I’m the Best There Is at What I Do 1d8 ⇒ 2
Enhanced Reflexes 1d8 ⇒ 5
Adamantium Claws 1d10 ⇒ 1
Combat Master 1d10 ⇒ 2

Total: 10, Effect Die: d10
Fail. I spend 1PP and use my Healing Factor SFX to recover all my physical stress

Too slow, Crusader's sword bites deep into Wolverine's side but the wound heals quickly, skin and muscle knitting up before Crusader's eyes, the lost droplets of blood being pulled back within.

"You will pay for that!", Wolverine snarls before renewing his attack, seemingly reckless and uncaring for the federal agents who may be caught in the collateral damage.

Team 1d8 ⇒ 7
I’m the Best There Is at What I Do 1d8 ⇒ 2
Enhanced Strength1d8 ⇒ 7
Adamantium Claws 1d10 ⇒ 10
Combat Master 1d10 ⇒ 2
FOUR PANICKED FEDERAL AGENTS 1d4 ⇒ 3 Being used negatively for +1PP
Berserk SFX 1d8 ⇒ 7 Borrowing a d8 from your Doom pool. You get it back as a d10.

Total: 17, Effect Die: d10 (Physical)
I nominate Beast to act next

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 4

I grab another 1d6 for the DOOM pool and give Wolverine 1 PP in exchange.

The Crusader attempts to side-step Wolverine's wild swing, but he stumbles into one of the hostages.

Team 1d6 ⇒ 4
Swordsman 1d8 ⇒ 6
Superhuman Reflexes 1d10 ⇒ 4
Combat Expert 1d8 ⇒ 7

Total = 13, Effect = 1d10

Wolverine's claws slice along the Crusader's torso, but instead of cutting through steel and into flesh, the mutant's claws barely damage the villain's red and white tabard. "Not this day, heathen!," The Crusader cries as he shoves Wolverine back.

SFX: Spiritual Armour - I spend 1d6 from the DOOM pool to ignore the physical stress caused by Wolverine's attack.

DOOM = 4d6 + 1d8 + 1d10

51 to 100 of 187 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Marvel] Civil War - IC All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.