Tundran's Tide of.. Series (Inactive)

Game Master heavydisking

Maps



1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hi everyone!

I am going to run my first pair of PFS games here. I will be running 0-23 Tide of Morning beginning in the next couple days, followed by 3-05 Tide of Twilight during Gameday 6.

This will be CLASSIC campaign. Both scenarios are tier 1-5.

Please provide the following information if you would like to sign up:

Player Name:
Character Name:
PFS ID:
Faction:
Day Job if any:

Also please indicate if you would like to play only one or both scenarios. I would strongly prefer the same group for both if possible.

If you are signing up for only 0-23, please be advised that I will not guarantee we will finish before Gameday begins on 8/25. I expect that we will, but please don't sign up with a character you are planning to use for a different Gameday table. I don't need that stress! :D

If you sign up for only 3-05, be aware that we will start whenever the previous scenario ends, as long as it's 8/25 or later. If we finish before then, we will pause until Gameday starts. However, it may start after the official beginning of Gameday.

Standard PFS and PbP rules apply: one post per day/one per weekend, don't be a jerk, etc.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Otherwise, let's get ready for some fun fey adventures!

The Exchange

I've got a Telekinetic Thief who could use some gainful employment. (good for both)

Dark Archive

I'd love to get in on this!

Player Name: JamesMartin
Character Name: Minmaximus!
PFS ID: 1904-19
Faction: Dark Archive
Day Job if any: Craft Books: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Level 2 Wizard (Thassilonian SPecialist: Evocation!)

I'd like to play both, back to back!

Sovereign Court

Player Name: Gummy Bear
Character Name: Itami
PFS ID: 74244-13
Faction: Dark Archive
Day Job if any: None

Itami is a fresh level 1 Kitsune Sorcerer. Both back to back as well please!


Player Name: JAF0
Character Name: tbd, several in range
pFS ID: 52335-tbd
Faction: tbd
day job: tbd

I have plenty of characters in the right level range, my problem is that I've played 0-23, but not 3-05, so only can play the second scenario... My character that played 0-23 is currently 5th lvl, so in range, but maybe not in tier you'll be running for, in which case, I have others... just let me know when you are ready to start if there's room for a 'new' player.

The Exchange

woohoo thank you for running this I too would also like to play in this.

Player Name: Gary Pepper
Character Name: Garren Sundale
PFS ID: 43992-3
Faction: The Exchange
Day Job if any: Why of course Profession (Gambler): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

I would like to do both please

Level 1 Gunslinger From Riddleport ready for some honesty Pirating adventure. Yeah adventure that's it.

Scarab Sages

Player Name: Michael Hallet
Character Name: Abdul Almas
PFS ID: 2608-14
Faction: Scarab Sages
Day Job if any: None

Level 2 Urban Bloodrager. I can play both.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Player Name: mechaPoet
Character Name: Bitter Plum/Mara Morozanaya
PFS ID: 52949-11/12
Faction: Silver Crusade/Dark Archive
Day Job if any: None.

I'd be happy to play both scenarios! I would like to play either my 2nd level Cleric or my 1st level Mesmerist.


That was quick! Heh

So that's 6 players for both parts plus JAF0 for the second half. Any objection to letting them join as a 7th?

We also may have someone drop out for one reason or another so they can be our backup if nothing else.

I will get the Game play and Discussion tabs opened up for dotting etc. We will start sometime this weekend when I get everything ready.

Thanks for your interest everyone!

The Exchange

No objections from me.


thanks, Garren!

The Exchange

Works for me!


yay!


ok... I'm going to shut down this tab in my browser... Tundran, please message me when you're ready to slot me in for the 2nd game... thanks! See you then.

Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Recruitment / [PFS] Tundran's "Tide of..." series ("Morning" now, "Twilight" during GD6) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.