Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

In Search of Heroes (Inactive)

Game Master verdigris

Play-by-Post game set in Darkmoon Vale, using the Pathfinder ruleset.


1,101 to 1,150 of 4,787 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Knowledge, Arana 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 vs DC 25

We're all a little jumpy just now. Must have heard something on the wind.

Othoe follows Kast into area 9.


Once everyone is inside area 10:
map
Beyond the double doors, the large chapel remains just as Kast left it; pews of darkwood lie tipped over and covered in dust and at the far end sits a large ceremonial anvil, but its surface is defaced and ruined. The ceiling soars up at least two stories, though whatever windows there were seem to have been bricked in. Aside from the light of your spells and torches, the room is dark.
Suddenly, like a blanket smothering a fire, something drops from the sky, plunging the room into shadow dim light and darkness.

Kast, whatever dropped seems to also fall upon you, slamming into you from above before sliding off.
Chrystosm, you too are hit from something heavy and leathery falling from above. It nearly wraps you up, but slips off before you can be too tangled in it.
Both: The leathery things have strings or thongs attached, that whip about nearly (but not quite)wrapping around wrists and ankles and necks before they fall away.

Dorial:
you get to go in the surprise round, having noticed two leathery cape like things dropping down from the ceiling towards Kast and Chrystosm as they lead the group forward. Each one drops something, plunging even this room into darkness on their turn in the surprise round.

Initiative:
Dorial: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Chrystosm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Othoe: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
D1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Nimeon: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Kast: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14
Simon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
D2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

initiative rolls:
Chrystosm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Dorial: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Kast: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14
Nimeon: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Othoe: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Simon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
D1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
D2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Perception vs stealth rolls:
Chrystosm: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
Dorial: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Kast: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
Nimeon: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Othoe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Simon: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
D1 stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
D2 stealth : 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

slam attack Kast: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 221d4 ⇒ 4 plus grab if successful
CMB to grapple Kast: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
slam attack Chrystosm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 211d4 ⇒ 3 plus grab if successful
CMB to grapple Chrystosm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
knowl arcana 11:
11 This squid-like dark-skinned creature is a darkmantle, a subterranian predator that attacks by dropping onto its prey. it is a magical beast and not a natural creature.

knowl arcana 16:
Though small creatures, darkmantles are strong for their size, and make natural grapplers due to their tentacles and cloak-like skin. Typically attacking by dropping from above, a darkmantle that misses will usually fly back up to the roof of its chamber and try again.

knowl arcana 21:
As well as having a natural camouflage that allows them to hide easily in underground caverns, darkmantles can also cause darkness once per day. Darkmantles see easily through this magical darkness through the use of bat-like sonar, though this can be disrupted by the use of the silence spell..

room after surprise round:map


Surprise Round | Initiative 21

"Lookout!!"

Dorial shouts her warning out to Kast and Chrysotsm, but it seems like it's already too late. Now in darkness, she attempts to bring back what light there was.

Unable to see the targets, she prepares herself mentally before casting.

Concentration check: DC 161d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
If successful, Dorial casts light on her shield

Spellcraft vs darkness: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

My spell won't work! What is this!?
"I'm unable to repel the darkness! There was one immediately to Kasts' right and one to Chrystosm's left!"

Status:

HP: 10/10
Subdual: 0
Weapon(s) Equipped = shield, club
Conditions = Light cast on club
Wind Blast = 1/7
Druid Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Create Water, Light, Purify Food and Drink
1) Entangle, Speak with Animals, Whispering Wind


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Dorial. again, right? Then Chyrsto, Othoe, and one of the darknessy things?

Kast grunts as the weight of the attack hits him in the shoulder.

Where did my light go?


Round 1

Initiative:
Dorial: ...........21
Chrystosm: ....17
Othoe: ...........16
D1: ......................................14
Nimeon: ................................14
Kast: ....................................14
Simon: ....................................8
D2: .........................................8


Kast Phaer wrote:

Dorial. again, right? Then Chyrsto, Othoe, and one of the darknessy things?

Kast grunts as the weight of the attack hits him in the shoulder.

Where did my light go?

yes, that's right.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 1, init 17

Chrystosm swipes wildly in the direction from which he believes the attack came

Attk 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Crit conf. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Dmg 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 3) + 2 = 10


Round 1 | Initiative 21 | D8 > E9

Perhaps I can even the odds.

"Kast, give me a moment and I'll provide you a flank!"

Dorial takes a step back and begins casting a spell.

Spellcraft DC16:

Summon Nature's Ally I

Status:

HP: 10/10 
Subdual: 0 
Weapon(s) Equipped = shield, club 
Conditions = Light cast on club 
Wind Blast = 1/7 
Druid Spells Remaining: 
0) Detect Magic, Create Water, Light, Purify Food and Drink 
1) Entangle, Whispering Wind


Chrystosm's attack strikes true, piercing something vital in flying cape's head. It spins and wavers, flopping about in the air as it tries to right itself.

Chrystosm: miss chance due to lighting, >20 hits1d100 ⇒ 44


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 1, Initiative 16, Location: E8->E9

Status:
HP: 4/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = unused
Force Missile = 1/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Color Spray

Knowledge, Arcana 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

That's interesting.

Othoe hesitates for a second surprised to see such a creature so close to the surface.

"They're called darkmantles. They are able to see while we cannot but silence will blind them just as we are. Unfortunately I have no silence spells. These will be very tough opponents in this darkness!"

Unable to see the creature clearly, Othoe moves to his left and casts Ray of Frost down the line.

Ray of Frost 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 4 = 4 (in combat) (touch) with a miss chance 1d100 ⇒ 76 for 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 damage.


Round 1, Darkmantle 1, Init: 14

The flapping, whapping tentacled darkmantle soars up past a startled Kast, then falls upon him again with another slamming attack. This one comes from an angle, as it tries to avoid the now wary and steel waving Chrystosm, but the safety costs him his prey, as he misses Kast to flop onto the floor at his feet (B7).

slam attack on Kast:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d4 ⇒ 2


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 1 Init 14

Status:

HP = 11/11
AC = 15/12/13
Weapon Equipped = Longsword
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 1/1
Status Effects = None

His elven eyes picking out motion in the dim light, Nimeon moves forward and attempts to end the threat to Kast.

Move to B6 avoiding AoOs and strike

Longsword Two-Handed: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 161d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d100 ⇒ 97


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 1, Init 14--

"By Sarenrae's Glittering Teats!!! Not again!!" Kast curses in a fury, before regaining his poise...like a soldier.

Dropping his longspear and drawing his morningstar, Kast strikes at the darkjerk who hit him.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 to hit;
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 damage;
1d100 ⇒ 68 miss chance, high is good.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Simon cuddles the little fox close to his chest, protecting it with his buckler, and readies an attack to burn the flapping darkness if it comes near him.

ready attack to use Touch of Flame on the dark flapping thing, touch attack for 1d6 + 1


Round 1, Darkmantle 2

Dorial thinks quickly, beginning to cast a spell that goes on and on.
Chrystosm stabs wildly, but connects with the greatest luck,stabbing deep into the second Darkmantle's head, making it flop and wobble before it can strike again.

Othoe tries to help, but his magic misses in the dark.

The first darkmantle thwaks and whacks at Kast, but misses him.

Nimeon follows Chrystosm's example and stabs at what passes for the first darkmantle's head, seriously wounding it.

Kast tries to do the same, but falters in the darkened room.

Simon readies to attack if either of the darkmantles comes near his precious friend, but doesn't get an opening to use it.

The second darkmantle flies up, seeking easier prey than the steely stabby Chrystosm, but misses Dorial with its wild flailing.

attack on Dorial: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d4 ⇒ 3

Begin Round 2(map in the morning)


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 2, Initiative 16, Location: E8

Status:
HP: 4/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = unused
Force Missile = 1/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1)

Othoe casts defensively 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 vs DC 17.

Yay!

Othoe successfully casts Color Spray careful to target the cone out of the way of his allies.

Color Spray DC 14 or be stunned etc.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Dorial, Chrysto, & Othoe! Let's get 'em!

Kast grunts as he misses, hoping to take of them down soon so they can concentrate fire on the rest.


mechanics:
Othoes attack on darkmantle2 vs DC141d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 82d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 51d4 ⇒ 3

Caught in Othoe's colorspray, the second darkmantle(D9), flops down to the floor with a thud.

map


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Who wants to coup de grace the darkmantle?


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.
Chrystosm wrote:
Who wants to coup de grace the darkmantle?

Better do it before Simon decides to adopt it. :)


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Other hovers over the Darkmantle clearly excited at the prospect if his death...


Round 2 | Initiative 21

Dorial finishes casting her spell as a Dire Rat appears in A7, providing a flank for Kast. Her spell finished, she swings her club down on top of the Darkmantle by her side.

Dire Rat status:

AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 11 (+3 Dex, +1 size)
hp 7 (1d8+3)
Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +1

Melee bite +3 (1d4+2 plus disease)
Special Attacks disease
Disease (Ex)

Filth fever: Bite—injury; save Fort DC 13; onset 1d3 days; frequency 1/day; effect 1d3 Dex damage and 1d3 Con damage; cure 2 consecutive saves. The save DC is Constitution-based.

Dire rat attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Damage:1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5+ disease

Dorial coupe de grace:2d6 - 2 ⇒ (2, 2) - 2 = 2


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2
Kast Phaer wrote:
Chrystosm wrote:
Who wants to coup de grace the darkmantle?
Better do it before Simon decides to adopt it. :)

So far he's adopted an animated cauldron and a dwarf skeleton, I don't think wearing a dead darkmantle as a cloak is out of question.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

And that look is just SO last season


Dorial wrote:

Round 2 | Initiative 21

Dorial finishes casting her spell as a Dire Rat appears in A7, providing a flank for Kast. Her spell finished, she swings her club down on top of the Darkmantle by her side.

** spoiler omitted **

Dire rat attack:1d20+5

Damage:1d4+2+ disease

Dorial coupe de grace:2d6-2

coup de grace save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 The darkmantle flutters and flails beneath the clubbing, though it's gyrations seem more automatic than any true attempt to attack again.


Chrystosm wrote:
And that look is just SO last season

I don't know, it might look lovely with a fox collar to wear with it.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

And a pair of flumphderpants. But perhaps I've said too much..

"Let's put it out of its misery"

Chrystosm takes careful aim and strikes.

Coup de grace - Dmg 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 5) + 2 = 12


"flumpherdepants?" I don't think there's a perhaps about it....

Chrystosm takes aim at the bashed and bloody quivering mass of a darkmantle, in one stroke rending a hole big enough for Othoe's head to pass through.

yes, it appears dead. Sorry, Simon.


Round 2, Darkmantle 1, Init 14.9

The other Darkmantle lets out a keening cry, reverberating at the top of a human's hearing range. It lashes out at the closest to hand, striking at Kast again. The attack goes wild, a flurry of tentacles with no power behind them.

Slam Attack on Kast: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d4 ⇒ 4


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 2 Init 14

Status:

HP = 11/11
AC = 15/12/13
Weapon Equipped = Longsword
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 1/1
Status Effects = More Alive Than a Half-Orc

"Flank it Kast!"

Pity for the creatures loss fails to stay Nimeon's hand as he lashes out.

Longsword Two-Handed: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Distracted by the keening his swing goes wide.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 2, Init 14--

Kast will limp into flank (moreso) and try and smash it again.

1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 2 = 21 to hit;
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 damage;
1d100 ⇒ 82 miss chance, high is good.


Round 2

Kast leverages up on his good leg, taking a massive swing at the remaining, ear splittingly keening darkmantle, knocking it out of the air as well. The leathery carcass lays stone still on the floor, its life blood draining away...

Awesome! Well done, everyone!


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast spits and rubs his injured shoulder.

"Damn! What were those things again? Nasty little buggers," Kast says while look for a way to wipe off the darkmantle ichor from his morningstar.

Kast stows his morningstar and retrieves his longspear.

"Well, that didn't go terribly. Let's continue our search of this room and then see if we can make camp here."

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15 Perception


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"I will WEAR you!" Simon shouts at the dead Darkmantle.


Dorial watches as the Dire Rat disappears from sight.

Soon I will be able to have them stick around longer. Soon...

"Yes, let's finish searching the room."

Dorial helps search the room, keeping an eye towards the ceiling for any other unexpected guests.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


knowledge religion:10:
The anvil at the front of the room is a religious symbol of the god Torag.

Obviously a meeting hall of some sort, the darkwood pews and the ceremonial anvil have been defaced with crude paint and carvings, but otherwise seem to have stood the test of time well.

The anvil in particular seems well made, and glows faintly with magic. On its top are five oval depressions.

Chrystosm:
the depressions are a similar size and shape to the gem you found in the kobold's lair.

Simon:
The dead darkmantles remind you of the various herbs and other things that were in the witch's cottage, as well as the herbs and other things that Laural sometimes has you find for her. Also, it's leathery exterior looks like it might weather rain and other moisture well.

The double doors behind you seem to still be in working order, though there is no lock to them. They open outward, in to the hall. There is another door on the South wall.


Dorial wrote:

Dorial watches as the Dire Rat disappears from sight.

Soon I will be able to have them stick around longer. Soon...

"Yes, let's finish searching the room."

Dorial helps search the room, keeping an eye towards the ceiling for any other unexpected guests.

Perception: 1d20+8

Though keep a keen eye open for danger, none seems to fall from the sky just now.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Othoe cleans up the darkmantle and puts them out in the hall. He casts Prestidigitation on the heavier areas of gore so that none will roll over into it as we rest.

Then he'll take a look at the magic on the anvil and search the hall.

Detect Magic with Knowledge, Arcana for the school 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Perception check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

"Maybe we can wedge these pews up against the southern door at least."


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 Know (religion)

Kast prods around the anvil.

"This is Toragian...though that shouldn't be a surprise, should it? It's a shame the dwarves had to leave here. This was probably a home to many of them."

Kast pokes around more.

"This place seem secure, right? Them doors open out and we can set watch. Let's get a watch schedule set and make camp. My leg is killing me...not to mention my shoulder. On the morrow, we explore the rest of the place and maybe the storm will have passed."


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Simon, sporting his new darkmantle cape complete with hood and eyeholes, volunteers for the first watch.

"Thanks, Othoe, these cleaned up real nice! I'll take the first watch, no one can see me in my special new cloak!" Simon steps about with exaggerated stealth.


Simon Shrewsbury wrote:

Simon, sporting his new darkmantle cape complete with hood and eyeholes, volunteers for the first watch.

"Thanks, Othoe, these cleaned up real nice! I'll take the first watch, no one can see me in my special new cloak!" Simon steps about with exaggerated stealth.

laughing....tooo...hard..don't...know what...to...say...


Dorial blinks slowly as she stares at Simon.

That's it, he's lost it

"Simon, I think it's best you rest through the whole night. You were very helpful today and look tired."


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Nimeon stares in shock.

"I have to agree Simon, you should rest."

Nimeon surreptitiously attempts to discern if Simon has fallen to evil.


Though Nimeon watches Simon for several minutes, he senses nothing evil. Just...odd.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

"Yeah, so let's review the watch schedule again, shall we?
Nimeon and Kast, first watch.
Simon and Chrystosm, second watch.
Othoe and Dorial, third watch?"

Kast continues to inspect the altar, finally turning around...

"So, Nimeon and Iiiiiiii...." Kast voice trails off as he sees Simon's new 'cloak'. "Uhm...as I was saying," Kast's eyes flicker to Simon, "As I was saying..." Kast's eyes flicker to Simon again, "Uhm...Simon, maybe you should lie down for a bit."

Kast rubs his forehead with his hand, his words and train of thought lost.

Soldiers worry.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"Well, I suppose I have been a bit tired and would welcome some sleep." Removing the cloak and switching it to a blanket, Simon curls up on the floor with Llwynally curled up in his arms.

Just before he drifts off, his eyes pop back awake. "I still have a healing spell left, Kast, did you need some healing after that battle?"

Simon will use his last healing spell of the day on whoever needs it, CLW: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Llwynally is still unconscious, even through the battle. She struggles to wake, sometimes appearing conscious, until her gaze clouds over.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast accepts the healing from Simon and spends a few moment testing out his healed shoulder.

"Yeah, thanks Simon, that's much better."

Well, as long as he can do that, he'll be useful. Of course, there is the matter of his free fall into insanity, but one problem at a time.

* * *

Just going to do a bit of during-my-watch RP, feel free to continuing your worry over Simon or working on the altar.

During his watch, Kast will break out one of his half-used journals and continue to describe the events of their quest so far. Starting with the work in the well, to helping the healer, to the mess in the attic, to the hobgoblin hunter (and resultant fox), Simon's progressing illness, the hag's hut, the cauldron of doom, and their first few rooms of this dwarven sanctuary.

Every interesting detail is included and includes some blow by blow accounts of the combat deeds by everyone as Kast remembers them.

Scholars record.

On the 2nd part of his watch, Kast will look through the dwarven books and the books from the hag's den and try to learn and research as much as he can, occasionally getting up to stretch his leg and limp about while his mind works on what he just read.

Scholars read.

Before he turns in for the night and after waking Simon and Chrysto, he will lay his hands upon Chrysto and ask Irori for healing.

Irori, make this one perfect in body so that he might follow your lead.

Cast CLW on Chrystosm. 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 healing

Kast will also lay his hands upon the fox.

Irori, make this fox perfect so that it, in turn, may help heal Simon's mind and soul.

Cast CLW on the fox. 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 healing


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = infernal healing
Force Missile = 1/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1)

Before bedding down for the night, Othoe stands a little away from the others and quietly casts Infernal Healing on himself to heal the last of his injuries. He does so using his arcane bond.

"Good night everyone. Rest easy."


Kast's last burst of perfection of the night heals the fox of every scratch and scrape, very nearly as if nothing ever happened.

fully healed, sorry for the confusion

1,101 to 1,150 of 4,787 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / "In Search of Heroes" gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.