Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Edwin's River Queen (Inactive)

Game Master Insnare

Bloodcove gets a new batch of heroes, what will happen next??????


201 to 250 of 1,365 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

At the sound of the word "Cheliax" Poulain's head jerks up a bit before he awkwardly stops it.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

During the conversation, Malika Fenn, tried not to laugh at the insinuations being thrown around the room between her guests and then the question was posed to her about her allegiance.

She says indignantly, "Whom do I work for, first of all I work for the Pathfinders, not Cheliax or Aspis or whomever. My first venture captain was a man from Osiron. Sure there are Chelaxian captains as well but I don't work for Cheliax.

Chewing her food a little " Look, I am not privy to the plans of Aspis but there are rumblings about their interest. Bloodcove is a city of intrigue. You need to realize most people who come here are like that friend of yours who had his throat cut. or they are petty thieves. People take notice of competence in this city because there is so much come and go, so much murder and the fact y'all slew a dragonnel. Sure people like you in Katapesh or Westcrown may be normal but here you are an anomaly. The expanse is a deadly place. The monsters will kill you, the plants will kill you, the earth will kill you or the air will kill you. Make no mistake, you better keep your head on a swivel out there and in here as well."


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

Poulain nods in agreement as he eats.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

She continues cooled down a bit. "I don't have anything for you guys yet, however that should change in the near future. In the interim, if you could gather information for me regarding Aspis' Mwangiean activities, that would be extremely helpful. I will send you a pigeon who can find you anywhere on Garund with the help of this"

She then whips out a beautifully carved dogwood statue of a lion and puts it on the table.


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

Yoshiyaru waited patiently through all of Poulain's venting.

Once Malika Fenn finished, the foreign half-elf said, "I do not think that will be a problem."

Turning to Poulain, he added:

Polyglot:

"I have been stranded in your strange land for only a few months, yet I found it ridiculously easy to learn your pitiful excuse for a language."

"Perhaps you shouldn't assume ignorance of those around you, for many have hidden talents."


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

Corvus is still avoiding small talk but will nod every now and then to show that she is listening and her face is certainly non-committal, even when Poulain slips into other tongues.


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

Polyglot:
"Half-elf, I assumed you DID know the language. And it's not my language, but your attitude towards it shows your feelings about the Mwangi people. Arrogant fools ...'Oh those poor Mwangi people, they need the light-skins to fix everything!' Bah!"
Poulain spits on the ground.
Polyglot:
"They'd be better off without any of our meddling."


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

"My apologies. My anger got the best of me."

"I was once a slave toiling in the rice patties of Wanshou before my elven father took me away after my mother's death."

"You dishonor those around you without knowing them."

"It was never my intention to even be here. However, Fate had other plans for me, including taking my father in the storm that stranded me here."

"For now, our paths are the same. Perhaps we should attempt to get along and work together until such a time that they diverge."


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

Poulain grunts but nods. "Agreed."


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

"And so our Lady of Graves draws everyone together in the end. Donna Fenn we appreciate the feasting, and the advice. I think we are of an accord to carry your token and give your communications all consideration as you decide to contact us. If we have any information about the Aspis or their intentions, we will consider your interests as to whether or not to communicate it."

"Your advice that there is much in this town that we are now implicitly involve in, will we or nill we, is well taken. It seems the great game has taken notice of us, and Pharasma will involve us, either by fate or by death."

"In the short run, we've agreed to to undertake an expedition upriver to ensure some shipping rights. Reports are that shipping is being interrupted by gorillians. This seems a bit fantastical, because our best experts," nodding toward Mem'Biri, "tell us that gorillians are not ingeniously sophisticated creatures. It may be that they've established a territory, and their territorial defense is interrupting shipping. There may be something else. Can you tell us any more of the situation, or of the area approximately 10 miles upstream?"

OOC: yes, I have a real keyboard at the moment :)


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

"Some gorillians gain intelligence ...not so much as a human but enough for this sort of thing. It is rare, but it exists."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Malika swallows what you just said, Wait, wait, wait! On the south side of the river where it flows northeast before it splits off north and south is triple canopy jungle with thick underbrush. I have heard rumors of Girallions putting the squeeze on shipping in that area but little else. But who may I ask gave you this assignment?


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

"It's generally bad business to share sources of business. I don't think this one is difficult to figure out though. If you don't know where we breakfasted, then I'm not certain we should take you into our confidence."

"Is there some complication here we should be aware of? Our agreement is very straightforward. To all appearances, our principle has Bloodcove's best interests at heart."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Nothing other than the standard dangers of the jungle, I would say.

If you would like you can head out now, continue the rp or what till morning.


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

"When we are quite done with the verbal dancing, I would like to do something more useful than eat and pose." She shoots an annoyed glance at both Angelo and Poulain before smiling at Yoshiyaru.


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

"But you pose so beautifully, Corvus," Angelo answers her glare with a limpid, admiring gaze. He turns briskly back to Fenn, "As much as I have enjoyed our dance, it appears the next turn is with a different partner. We will remain in communication. But for now, ciao!"

Angelo rises, carefully extricates himself from his place at table, bows to Milika, and offers Corvus his arm and murmurs "As milady wills," but also gives her a crooked, ironic grin.

---

afterward, as they make their way back to the others' hotel...
"So - I'm for hiring a boat this afternoon before too late, making some way upriver, overnighting on the water, then visiting our pluri-paligic furry pals early tomorrow morning. I don't have my heart set on this though - anyone have good alternatives?"


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

Yoshiyaru returned Corvus' smile and nodded politely.

When Angelo excused the group from the Venture-Captain, the half-elf likewise bowed to Malika Fenn.

"We must also use the money we have to purchase supplies for a lengthy journey as well."


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

"Or travel out of here. You should all get out now, while you can. I have been ...hhhhh ...harsh with you. But this is borne from experience. The Expanse doesn't need you or your help. You certainly don't need it. Go home. Go to your lovers or your mothers or your church. Live and f@$! and love and help or hurt I do not give a f&+&ing s+@+. Leave. This is the kindest thing you shall hear in these places."


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

Pointedly ignoring Poulain's doomsaying, Angelo responds to Yoshiyaru, "Supplies, yes. Some salves and ungents, antivenom. Several score arrows, if we all use similar. There are a couple of shops in the Free Market, just around the corner here. Corvus, Mem'basi? Are there any supplies you would find useful, before we take ship?"

Addressing Corvus, "I have heard you say that your discipline includes a tithe. So does mine - I must tithe 10%," he takes several coins from the purse on his left hip, "and donate them to the local priest of my church," and he places the coins in his right pocket. Shrugging, "For me, this is simplicity itself."

"For you, however, there arises a question that really can't be put off any further. Is your tithe net of expenses? Your share of the Admiral's reward is.. 60 gp, I believe. On the other hand, we are about to purchase expendable supplies - living expenses - and hire a river boat of some sort. So if we were to take the Admiral's funds, defray all these expenses, then divide out the remainder, does this do offense to your vow?"

----

A pregnant pause. Angelo gives Poulain a long, probing look. "Are you still here?" a genuine interrogative, not a sarcastic jape. "I would have imagined you would reject our colonialist-sponsored mission of largely-not-black-people. Or have you changed your mind and decided that we are a capable group that might quietly and effectively resolve this issue without massacring every primate for 15 miles around?"

"Let's go shopping!"


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

"I'm with him," Poulain nods toward Mem'basi.


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

"Glad that's clear then!" says Angelo, brightly.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Feel free to continue to banter, but I think its about time to push it ahead at least a little.

You wander the free market collecting supplies for your trip but any inquiries about renting boats up the Vanji river gets stern answers of no. One man is willing to sell you his rowboat, however the price he offers you is extremely high, once he shows it to you, you realize you cannot fit everyone in it and you would not be able to any supplies.

After talking with the many riverboat captains, the general consensus is these men are afraid of the Girallon threat and are not willing to jeopardize their livelihoods and lives by being failures. They have been assured that someone will take care of it.

Sense Motive DC12

Spoiler:
Failure to succeed may equal death among certain of the trading houses. Not just for the man but his family as well.

You could always just walk


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

Somewhat away from the docks and market, "So lady and gentlemen, it appears we have a bit of a transport issue. As I see it, we have two options. We can walk upriver - probably a less than healthy or efficient alternative, though not impossible. We might be able to steal a boat, but I'm no river captain - any of you all? Alternatively, I think we could select one of the captains associated with the Gravena's mechant house, and obtain their cooperation." Angelo withdraws a wand from a pouch - "now this, along with my powers of persuasion, and the impremature of the Castellany, should be able to secure us some cooperation."

"If we were to... secure cooperation... from one of the captains, we could hold them for a few days' ride upriver, or all the way to the area we're seeking. We could even make them like it. But if things don't work out well, it could be bad for our unsuspecting compatriot."

"Any thoughts?"


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

Three elements to this post, some shopping and two statements (rather than conversations) to be had prior to Angelo's travel question.

Shopping: Equipment: In addition to paying for essentials, I need - Arrows in leather quiver (1gp), Holy water (25gp), 80 Arrows (4gp)
This leaves funds from 83g 33s of 53g 33s

Speaking to Angelo, Corvus lowers her voice so only the two of them can hear. "My faith does not require my church to get richer. I donate fifteen parts in every hundred to those less well off. I will seek out a just cause and give them fifteen gold. I will not simply throw it at the first beggar I see but rather hand it to someone who will grow stronger for the donation. Your frivolity may be the end of our friendship one day, heed my words." There is no threat in Corvus' voice, her tone suggests this is simply a matter of fact statement.

And separately...

Speaking to Yoshiyaru, Corvus talks softly, so as not to be overheard. "Fate has brought this band together and my teachings say I should protect this group at all costs. Yet their behaviour is testing my faith. I can only pray that the Dawnflower has delivered me into this...selection of individuals...for a reason. I further pray that it is to help them, not to end their lives." Once more, Corvus speaks in a matter of fact way, with no hint of malice or threat evident.


Jean-Phillipe Poulain wrote:
"I'm with him," Poulain nods toward Mem'basi.

Mem'basi, amused with all the arguing around him, smiled. Poulain had a tendency to rub people the wrong way but he was a good man to have your back out in the wild.

He turned to the warden, "While you and I will do our best to keep the food and water clean, you know that outsiders usually suffer some ill effect from the local food. Do you have supplies to treat disease?"

He turned to the others, "I will buy healing supplies but it doesn't hurt to have more handy. A good kit will help with disease as well as poisoning, from food or local fauna and flora. If no one else has, then it may be a good idea to pull funds together to acquire a second kit?"

Mem'basi will buy a healer's kit


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

Sense Motive 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

"In regards to supplies, I was thinking that we need rations at least ten days apiece; and fresh water if the river water is unsafe. Extra arrows would be a good idea as well."

When Corvus spoke to him, Yoshiyaru quietly replied:

Corvus:

"If it is our Fate, then it is our Fate."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Just figured I would remind you guys that the Girallon threat is only 10 miles away. Which is about a 3-4 hour hike in the jungle.


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

Grinning at Mem'basi, "The followers of Lady Pharasma aren't obsessed with hastening our customers off to meet our Lady of Graves. I have a healer's kit, and some training in its use."

"And as Yoshiyaru says, the river water itself is not healthy. Unfortunately I am not blessed to purify food and water. I have traveled with those that have that ability, and it is a tremendous easement, una servitù grande, to not carry all food and drink. If some of us can perform this miracolo then grand. If not, perhaps we could acquire some scrolls or potions?

Corvus:
"If I've given offense, please do accept my apologies. I was attempting to directly address, and honor, your devotion - and lightening the discussion with some self-deprecating humor. My point was that your devotion should be admired, not considered a burden or obstacle. If my approach was clumsy and inept, please accept my apologies. "
"At the same time, the question still stands. Does your devotion exempt living expenses from your tithing? For shared expenses, such as procuring transport, it's an earnest and intended-to-be-respectful question."


Angelo Carvesan wrote:

Grinning at Mem'basi, "The followers of Lady Pharasma aren't obsessed with hastening our customers off to meet our Lady of Graves. I have a healer's kit, and some training in its use."

"And as Yoshiyaru says, the river water itself is not healthy. Unfortunately I am not blessed to purify food and water. I have traveled with those that have that ability, and it is a tremendous easement, una servitù grande, to not carry all food and drink. If some of us can perform this miracolo then grand. If not, perhaps we could acquire some scrolls or potions?

Mem'basi turned to Angelo, "Good, then between you and I, we should be able to take care of any accidental poisoning or disease.

He shook his head when the issue of purify food and water came up. "Let me and my friend Zimba worry about food and drink. The cat may be lazy but he has a good nose and can sniff out good water. He may even bring us some dinner if we ask. I can pick out fruits and roots from the jungle for us to eat. No need to carry heavy supplies. If I need to, I can always purify food and water but I like not to. Fresh food is so much better."

The druid gestured to Poulain, "There's another lazy one but he's a good shot with that bow of his. Poulain, you can catch dinner for us, eh?"


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

Back at the inn, with a warm meal and a flagon of good wine, Angelo sits with his compatriots, "Bene, it appears Lady Pharasma has dictated that we should meet our fate on our feet, walking." Spreading his map of the area on the table, "Let us choose our route then," and Angelo engages the other members in the group on a detailed discussion of waterways, swamps, and hummocks of relatively dry land.
Survival(navigation): 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 1 = 11
The intention being that everyone should be on the same page in terms of where we're going, and what to expect to see as we go there.

"Molto bene, let us then meet here before dawn, and make our way upon the land."


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

"As you wish," replied Yoshiyaru.


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

"You'll have no opulent meals like the Admiral bought you with, but you will eat."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Feel free to continue your conversation but I am going to move it forward.

After an uneventful night in the tavern where a pirate only tried to pickpocket Poulain only once and failed, the group of you went back to your living quarters for the evening and got some shut eye. You wake up early excited and eager to get on with the expedition and you take some time to enjoy your breakfast, which for you has been a luxury considering your recent financial setbacks.

You meet up at the main drawbridge at the south of town. You cross the bridge and start off following the river which is mostly savanna surrounded by jungle. But after two miles of relatively easy going you reach the jungle which from a distance looks like a large brown and green wall. Once inside, Poulain, Mem'basi and Zimba take the point.

Movement through the jungle is very slow going, the sounds, the underbrush and the heat give off a sense of foreboding. The smells make some feel squeamish and you start to get the sneaking feeling that the further you go in, you are not the hunter but the prey.


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

Yoshiyaru was alert in the strange environment, keeping on guard, eyes scanning his surroundings.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

Corvus is quite happy to travel in silence. She takes the opportunity to contemplate her faith and speaks passages of holy text in her head.

She can't shake the feeling of being watched, but sees no signs of anyone following them, so keeps her thoughts to herself.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

GM Rolls

Spoiler:
1d8 ⇒ 1

You come across a group of thorny trees that come across your path and according to your map you need to go directly through them.

Can I get a knowledge nature check DC 20

Spoiler:
Common to many of the Mwangi Expanse's jungles, the bullhorn acacia tree is a thorny monstrosity; its long, hollow spines grow densely and bar jungle paths wherever several trees grow near each other.

DC 25

Spoiler:
Yet more menacing than its spikes are the ants that dwell in the trees.


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

Uncomfortable with the eerie plantlife, Jean-Phillipe looks for other ways through.

Live In Comfort extraordinary ability to take 20 on survival at any time. 13 + 20 = 33


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

no relevant knowledge (unless it's a very local or religious plant...)


Knowledge nature 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Mem'basi shook his head, "Bad thorny mess. We must find another way; don't want to deal with it unless necessary."


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

"What would you suggest, Mem'basi?" asked Yoshi.


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

"All right then, map, compass, bearings, landmarks. Into the bush we go." With a flourish, and remarkably quickly, Angelo produces mapmaking tools, a compass, and the map they were poring over the prior evening. Somewhat unusually, Angelo ties the compass to a wrist-strap, as though afraid if it dropped, he might never recover it.

Angelo gives a crooked grin, "I may not be native, but I make a concerted effort to be properly equipped."


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

Corvus stands with her back to the group, looking around. 'If this is an obstacle that deserves this much attention, it also makes for a great place for an ambush.'


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Poulain deftly makes his way through the tree in front of the group.

GM Rolls

Spoiler:

Survival checks
Angelo 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Corvus 1d20 ⇒ 7
Mem'basi 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
Yoshiyaru 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

As the group attempts to go around the tree, Angelo, Corvus and Yoshiyaru incidentally step on the roots of the tree and are set upon by stinging ants.

Damage on Angelo 1d6 ⇒ 6
Damage on Corvus 1d6 ⇒ 5
Damage on Yoshiyaru 1d6 ⇒ 2

Fortitude saves
Angelo 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Yoshiyaru 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Corvus 1d20 ⇒ 13

Angelo has been poisoned 1d2 ⇒ 2 strength damage.


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

"Gah!" Yoshiyaru cried out.

"Mem'basi! Unless you can deal with them, I'm going to burn them all!"


Shot Putter Funkmeister

you have been attacked by ant swarms.


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

Angelo casts sanctuary and prays to a whole flotilla of deities that it will compel the wee beasties out of his boxers.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Angelo Carvesan casts the sanctuary spell on himself and now has three rounds to remove them before they can attack again.


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

"Damned fools, just follow me," Poulain sighs.


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

Yoshiyaru's head jerked up at Poulain's statement.

"Fine."

GMEDWIN:
- If Yoshi has to deal w/ the ants attacking him first, he'll want to use his Pool Strike ability to charge his hand w/ fire. One touch attack for 2d6 fire damage. That shouldn't injure anyone but the swarm.

If he doesn't have to deal w/ the swarm (as they usually don't get AoO), he'll just follow Poulain.

201 to 250 of 1,365 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM EDWIN's RIVER QUEEN: Bloodcove's entrance All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.