Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Blood's Age of Worms in Golarion #2

Game Master David James Olsen

Group 2 Map
Loot spreadsheet


2,301 to 2,350 of 6,082 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>

{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Round 6

Stats:

HP 28
AC 20 T15 FF15 CMD18
F/R/W 5/8/0
Bombs: 4/7
Mutagen: None
Extracts: CLW, Shield, 2 Open
Effects:
Dexterity Mutagen 30 minutes

"&#@%*, time to get serious!" Dryn takes a step forward, downs her mutagen, and reloads her crossbow in preparation for the coming assault. The increasingly familiar sensation of moving more quickly takes over.

* a curse in infernal. 5' step to N2, Standard to drink Mutagen, Move to reload crossbow.


Round 6

Delay - Initiative Order - Ingrid, Rohara, Dryn'taka, Aarakess, Kilthan, Justin, Tieflings

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 63/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Well all, looks like the web will be burned out in a few moments. And then I would expect more friends to come and visit us. Kilthan and Justin, you want to take up positions before the hallway so that we cannot be flanked?

Also, we should search the two rooms off of where we are. Who knows what may be inside of them.

I delay my action, but want to remain right before Justin and Kilthan in the order so that if I use the Slumber Hex, they can get a free coup de gras in.

As a note, I doubt any of us could have seen where the tiefling went as the webs block vision past 20' and I am pretty sure there was that much web there, some of which was probably burning at the time.


Aarakess, I was thinking about that, but it was right on the border of being able to see/not see so I went on the side of letting you see him. Now if the web was not burning I totally would have said you couldn't.


Round 6

Delay - Aarakess Initiative Order - Ingrid, Rohara, Dryn'taka, Kilthan, Justin, Tieflings

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16


HP 82 of 82 - AC 24 (T 13, FF 21) - F +8, R +5, W +11

Round 6

Rohara steps to the side and waits to see what is to come from down the hallway. She looks to each over her companions in an assessing glace to see how they have fared through the first series of battles everyone and asks in a whisper, "How is everyone doing?"

5-ft Step to K-6, Delay

Status:
HP: 24/24 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
In Hand: Mace +4 (1d8+1) and Shield
Conditions: Bless (26 rounds)
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless©, Command, protection from evil, True Strike (d)
(1st level, DC 15) Grace, Bull's Strength, Aid© (d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 6 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 6 of 7 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 7 of 7 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)


Lizardman hp=78/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 1/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin rushes to hold the front of the line moving to the edge of the burning web. Move to M6 draw trident and ready attack on approach.


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Status:
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])

Kilthan takes up a position next to Justin [in L6], readying to strike out with his waraxe.


Lizardman hp=78/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 1/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

AC24; hp 32/34 conditions:shield, aid, bless

If needed...

Readied attack trident:

1d20 + 7 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 - 1 = 141d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

AoO trident (reach weapon):

1d20 + 7 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 1 - 1 = 181d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


The tiefling runs north up the hallway while the unmistakeable sounds of a bar being placed behind the door to the south

Round 7

Delay - Aarakess, Rohara Initiative Order - Ingrid (Ready), Dryn'taka, Kilthan (Ready), Justin (Ready), Tieflings

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Ingrid has her Whip ready.


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Round 7

Stats:

HP 28
AC 20 T15 FF15 CMD18
F/R/W 5/8/0
Bombs: 4/7
Mutagen: None
Extracts: CLW, Shield, 2 Open
Effects:
Dexterity Mutagen 30 minutes

Dryn steps into the room, shutting the door behind her. If the door can be locked/barred from this side, I'll do so. "I think we should give chase, try to catch 'em before they prepare too much! Or at least try to open that door they barred."


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 63/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Justin and Kilthan, keep an eye on that hallway. Girls, lets check these two doors at the north and south of this room. I do not want any surprises behind us.


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Status:
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])

Kilthan nods, "Done. Find what you can, we'll keep an eye out."


HP 82 of 82 - AC 24 (T 13, FF 21) - F +8, R +5, W +11

Rohara nods to Aarakess, "Sounds like a sound plan."

She moves to the nearest door and with weapon at the ready opens the door.

Move to J-5 and open the door.

Status:
HP: 24/24 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
In Hand: Mace +4 (1d8+1) and Shield
Conditions: Bless (25 rounds)
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless©, Command, protection from evil, True Strike (d)
(1st level, DC 15) Grace, Bull's Strength, Aid© (d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 6 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 6 of 7 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 7 of 7 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)


Lizardman hp=78/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 1/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

"Let's see if we can force the door while we watch."
have they want the door closed I think I want the door open.
Str check on barred door 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

"It's shut tight."


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 63/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

We could just light the door on fire. If it is an enclosed room, it will fill with smoke much faster than will this open hallway. And if the tiefling does not flee, then eventually the door will be weakened so that we can smash it.

Or Kilthan can just use his axe.


The doors to the north and south from the first room are still both open, as well as the doors leading north from the hallway.

Dryn you shut to marble door and put the bar across it. You think that without magic, it would be almost impossible to bar this door down.

Rohara moves up to the north:

Blankets cover the floor of this chamber, surrounding a wooden crate atop which stands a crude statue of a heavily scarred humanoid figure. Stone pegs carved into the wall light this area with flickering, bright flames.

Aarakess moves to the south:

This chamber holds two beds against the east wall, a long wooden table along the south wall, two stools, and a weapons rack along the west wall. An incomplete robe made from human skin lies on the table with a variety of tools spread out around it.

Justin moves forward and indeed the wooden door seems stout. He hears something to the north and turns and sees a huge boar, and the cultist unchaining it.

Round 7

Delay - Initiative Order - Aarakess, Rohara, Dryn'taka, Justin (Ready), Ingrid (Ready),Kilthan (Ready), Tieflings, Boar

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Boar Stats AC 15 T 9 FF 15

This Knowledge check can only be done once you can see the animal

Knowledge (Nature) DC 14:
This hulking swine is a dire boar. It is an ill-tempered omnivore that attacks anything that gets near it. This result reveals all animal traits.

Knowledge (Nature) DC 19:
A dire boar is an incredibly fierce combatant, continuing to fight long after other creatures would pass out from their wounds.


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Status:
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])

Knowledge check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


is Kilthan moving over there first?


Lizardman hp=78/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 1/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin motions Kilthan over by his side again.

AoO trident reach:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 131d8 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

This should be the last round of shield coming up.


Just waiting for kilthan to verify what he is doing before doing the boar


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 63/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13
GM Blood wrote:
Just waiting for kilthan to verify what he is doing before doing the boar

I recommend put a spit through it and slowly roasting it over a big pit fire. Of course this might tick off the boar if it were not dead.


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Status:
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])

Sorry, yes, Kilthan's staying in position with Justin.


Lizardman hp=78/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 1/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

M10 just left of Justin with a readied attack should work.

Justin wrinkles his face in disgust at the smell of burnt web and cultists.
"I don't like the smell, but I'll smell this all day if it means the forces of evil are taking a licking like this."


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Status:
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])

Indeed -- we cover the doors that way.

Kilthan says, "Dire boar. It takes a lot of killing, but makes a nice lunch."

Readied Attack (Waraxe, Power Attack): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 for 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Status:

AC: 19/12/15 (includes +2 to normal and flat-foot for Adaptation)
HP: 31/31
Weapons In Hand: Dwarven Waraxe (+5 {PA} - d10+5), Light Spiked Shield (+5 {PA} - d4+2)
Ongoing Effects: Adaptation (+2 AC (natural), 95 rounds remain), Bless (+1 morale bonus to hit, 27 rounds remain)


The Dire Boar charges and both Kilthan and Justin get a hit in before its tusks reach them

Attack vs Justin

Attack Gore Charge 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 2 = 29
Damage 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (6, 1) + 9 = 16

Round 9

Initiative Order - Tieflings, Boar, Aarakess, Rohara, Dryn'taka, Justin, Ingrid,Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Boar Stats AC 15 T 9 FF 15 -2 to its AC until its next turn.


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Curious about my position on the map. Is there another door near me?


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 63/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Hearing the call from Kilthan, and most likely the grunts of the boar, I move to M5 and drop a slumber hex on the boar.

Slumber Hex: DC15 Will or asleep for 3 rounds.

That is one big ugly pig.


Lizardman hp=78/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 1/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

AoO trident 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 231d8 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
If slumber succeeds, Justin delays till after Kilthan.


Dryn you closed and barred the initial door leading into the Zon Kuthon Temple

Justin, I took your roll for AoO from before for his charge, but you can use that roll for an attack if you wish. Make sure to adjust your damage taken

GM Blood:

Will Save Dire Boar 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Aarakess uses the sleep hex on the boar, but it is so enraged that it doesn't even notice


Lizardman hp=78/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 1/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin drops the trident and attacks the boar with a snarl after healing himself.

LoH1d6 ⇒ 6
Claw 1/Damage1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 181d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Claw 2/Damage1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 241d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Bite/Damage1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 131d3 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Justin savages the boar that exposed himself after charging.
Using the first roll is OK. Forgot I did that. 23physical damage vs AC 13


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Round 9

Stats:

HP 28
AC 20 T15 FF15 CMD18
F/R/W 5/8/0
Bombs: 4/7
Mutagen: None
Extracts: CLW, Shield, 2 Open
Effects:
Dexterity Mutagen 30 minutes

Okay, just wanted to be sure I didn't lock myself outside for some reason!

Seeing the giant animal come crashing down into the hallway, Dryn takes a look and can only think of one thing to say. "That's some pig!" Moving into the room, she attempts to skewer it with a crossbow bolt.

Move to L5, Standard to crossbow the pig.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 4 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13


Justin wounds the Dire Boar heavily and Dryn adds to its wounds by hitting it with her crossbow

Rohara, Ingrid, and Kilthan to finish the round


Lizardman hp=78/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 1/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Status 22/34HP bless,aid hands=empty


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Ingrid move to M8

"I think it's time we made some bacon."

and attack with her whip
Atk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Rohara and Kilthan are up before the boar and the tiefling


HP 82 of 82 - AC 24 (T 13, FF 21) - F +8, R +5, W +11

Hearing sounds of combat and seeing the others moves in and attack, Rohara follows suit. The woman moves in and is surprised to see such a large boar but does not stop to ponder it long as she moves to Kilthan's side and strikes out with her mace at the large beast.

Move to M-9
Attack Boar with mace 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 (miss}

Status:
HP: 24/24 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
In Hand: Mace +4 (1d8+1) and Shield
Conditions: Bless (24 rounds)
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless©, Command, protection from evil, True Strike (d)
(1st level, DC 15) Grace, Bull's Strength, Aid© (d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 6 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 6 of 7 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 7 of 7 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Status:
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])

Kilthan braces himself and then bashes at the boar with his shield, using the momentum to bring his waraxe around and down on the beast's bristling neck.

Waraxe, Power Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9 {bless} for 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Spiked Shield, Power Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8 {bless} for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Oh, nasty won't go above 10 diceroller. Welcome back.

Status:

AC: 19/12/15 (includes +2 to normal and flat-foot for Adaptation)
HP: 31/31
Weapons In Hand: Dwarven Waraxe (+5 {PA} - d10+5), Light Spiked Shield (+5 {PA} - d4+2)
Ongoing Effects: Adaptation (+2 AC (natural), 94 rounds remain), Bless (+1 morale bonus to hit, 26 rounds remain)


The beast tries to gore Justin once again, but is slowed down by its injuries just enough to miss with its tusks.

Gore 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Damage 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (5, 2) + 9 = 16

The tiefling moves a step closer and fires his bow at Kilthan before tossing it aside and drawing his greataxe.

Comp Longbow1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 5 - 4 = 6
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Round 10

Initiative Order - Tieflings, Boar, Aarakess, Rohara, Dryn'taka, Justin, Ingrid,Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Boar Stats AC 15 T 9 FF 15


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 63/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Frustrated that the beast is still standing, Aarakess again calls on the power of her patron and sends great doubt into the tiny mind of the raging boar.

Evil Eye Hex - decrease AC: -2 to AC for 7 rounds, reduced to 1 round if DC15 Will save.

Hit him hard now while he is distracted.


GM Blood:

Will Save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Aarakess hexes the beast once again this time its has no chance to resist it. You notice it is clumsier than even before.

Round 10

Initiative Order - Tieflings, Boar, Aarakess, Rohara, Dryn'taka, Justin, Ingrid, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Dire Boar Stats AC 13 T 7 FF 13 Next 7 Rounds


HP 82 of 82 - AC 24 (T 13, FF 21) - F +8, R +5, W +11

Round 10

Rohara watches the elf as he seems distracted and misses with his attacks. She gently places a hand on his arm and blesses him with her goddess' luck, "Strike well Kilthan, you now have Desna's luck."

A Bit of Luck on Kithan.

Status:
HP: 24/24 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
In Hand: Mace +4 (1d8+1) and Shield
Conditions: Bless (23 rounds)
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless©, Command, protection from evil, True Strike (d)
(1st level, DC 15) Grace, Bull's Strength, Aid© (d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 6 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 5 of 7 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 7 of 7 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)


Lizardman hp=78/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 1/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin heals and attacks.
LoH & full PA
LoH1d6 ⇒ 5
claw1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 201d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
claws1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 201d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
bite1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 141d3 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Justin kills the dire boar, leaving the tiefling behind it wielding the great axe


Lizardman hp=78/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 1/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

"Get him Kilthan."


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Status:
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])

Kilthan smiles grimly, "Aye, That's the plan"

Kilthan advances quickly, stepping through the door and bringing the last foe into reach of his axe. "Ran out of stuff to throw in our way, did you?", he asks as he brings the blade up.

Two attack rolls (bit of luck):
Waraxe, Power Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8 {bless}
Waraxe, Power Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9 {bless}

Ok, then.. Apparently even Desna's luck is no match for the dice roller...

Status:

AC: 19/12/15 (includes +2 to normal and flat-foot for Adaptation)
HP: 31/31
Location: G10 [via standard move]
Weapons In Hand: Dwarven Waraxe (+5 {PA} - d10+5), Light Spiked Shield (+5 {PA} - d4+2)
Ongoing Effects: Adaptation (+2 AC (natural), 93 rounds remain), Bless (+1 morale bonus to hit, 25 rounds remain)


Round 10

Initiative Order - Tieflings, Boar, Aarakess, Rohara, Dryn'taka, Justin, Ingrid, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Ingrid and Dryn'taka left to go


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

I'm suppose to be at M8 already.


Missed that, updated

2,301 to 2,350 of 6,082 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blood's Age Of Worms (Group 2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.