Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A PBP game where the characters are Randomly generated

Map


201 to 250 of 1,436 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

They are not from the planes, and are from this plane.


Female Elf (Lightbringer) Paladin (Divine Hunter) L3 | AC 19 (T13F16) CMD18 | hp 28/28 | Saves: F7R7W6 | Percep +3 | Status: Normal

"Hmm. They don't SEEM otherplanar... But what are they then?"

Her next action will be to take her reinforced scarf off and grip it as a sling, placing a rock in it just in case a fight breaks out.


Know(Religion) will id the suckers


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Knowledge(Religion) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


It's undead.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Lao walks in front of the judge's bench. From his current position behind the northern opening, one square left, three down.

"Tormented souls, be released from this realm!" Channel Energy to harm Undead1d6 ⇒ 2 (From this position, Lao should get both of them.)


You moved to a spot where you only get one,
unless you want to ignore that move you did earlier.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

I just get one then. Thought I had a chance to move before the Channel since they weren't doing anything. Guess they'll act now. :)


Whoops, misread a post, you get both.

Sovereign Court

Wizard(Primalist, Evocation)

"Well I don't care to see if Undead are going to be friendly."

In a quick and practiced gesture Somana snaps her fingers and points to the Carrionstorm closest to Tran Duc Lao, as she shouts "ATACO." The glimmering chartreuse force surrounding her small hand launches across the room in an unerring path at its intended Target.
Force Missile:1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

"No Grizzy Ghouls From the Tomb, Are Going To Seal My Doom, Without A Fight."


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"I thought it smelled bad in here, but didn't realize it was the funk of forty thousand years."

Sorry, couldn't pass that up.


I don't mind jokes, or one-liners.


Map

2d2 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3 Any 1's = Duc

Swarm1 Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Swarm1 Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Swarm1 Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Swarm1 Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Ava got smacked hard enough it, that it almost caused damage


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

That attack should trigger Ava's readied action. And what do you mean by "almost caused damage"?
Readied Action
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 6) + 4 = 13

Seeing the swarms descend on them. Ava whirls her hammer around and tries to swat the nasty bugs.

Normal Action
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 1) + 4 = 7

AC is now 18 due to buckler arm being used.


Female Elf (Lightbringer) Paladin (Divine Hunter) L3 | AC 19 (T13F16) CMD18 | hp 28/28 | Saves: F7R7W6 | Percep +3 | Status: Normal

Pharysene dances back five feet to the east, whirls her sling and fires it directly at the creature to the west of her.

Sling attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 for a possible 1d4 ⇒ 3 crush damage.


You'll need AoE attack to really injure these swarms, that or Channel energy (which does 2x Damage to them.)


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Looks like Lao is our best bet here. Ava doesn't have anything which can hurt them. Are there torches on the wall or any lanterns or lamps?


the only light is from moonlight coming in through holes and cracks in the walls or boards boarding up the windows.

Sovereign Court

Wizard(Primalist, Evocation)

I have a torch if you think it will help


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Actually it probably won't. I was thinking of wielding it Aragorn style, but that would still be weapon damage, right? Ava may be fairly useless against them.


Female Elf (Lightbringer) Paladin (Divine Hunter) L3 | AC 19 (T13F16) CMD18 | hp 28/28 | Saves: F7R7W6 | Percep +3 | Status: Normal

Realizing that nothing she has can affect the swarm, she backs off another step and looks around frantically for a stick or broken piece of furniture, something that can be turned into an improvised torch.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Once she has it, she'll ignite it with her Spark orison.

I think the 1 point of fire damage from a torch is effective against most swarms; its just, well, only 1 point. Consult your local GM.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"I said, begone already!" Lao channels divine force once again in an effort to dispatch the undead swarms. Channel Energy to injure undead 1d6 ⇒ 4


The swarms go "Poof",


Female Elf (Lightbringer) Paladin (Divine Hunter) L3 | AC 19 (T13F16) CMD18 | hp 28/28 | Saves: F7R7W6 | Percep +3 | Status: Normal

Pharysene pauses while collecting the material for her torch and nods at Tran.
"Well done Master Lao."
She continues, thinking it might come in handy; though of poor quality. (She is no craftswoman.)


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Let's see if we can find out why those poor souls were lingering in this court," Lao says as he walks over to the area the carionstorms were hovering around.


Carrionswarm is a swarm of undead crows, that ate undead flesh.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava kicks at some of the wreckage and uses her hammer to shove aside larger pieces.


There is nothing the room,

Do you go into the room to the north or out into the main lobby.


Female Elf (Lightbringer) Paladin (Divine Hunter) L3 | AC 19 (T13F16) CMD18 | hp 28/28 | Saves: F7R7W6 | Percep +3 | Status: Normal

Dangerously curious, Pharysene carefully tries the door with Mage Hand.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava steps up in front of the door as Pharysene opens it, trying to block any access to those in the room.


Female Elf (Lightbringer) Paladin (Divine Hunter) L3 | AC 19 (T13F16) CMD18 | hp 28/28 | Saves: F7R7W6 | Percep +3 | Status: Normal

Sorry, was the North door I was trying.


Your in this room currently

going to room 4.

I'll get the map up soon.


Overview Map

Room 5

You all walk into the room

This lavish room of cold marble is festooned
with a large but mangy polar bear-skin rug
and an ornate desk of darkwood carved with
an odd motif of cherubs grappling with vipers.
Behind the desk in a high-backed leather chair
rests a skeleton in judge’s regalia, a long white
beard still draped down the front of his robes.
A rusted iron spiked chain still dangles from
around the neck of the skeleton. Near the desk
lays the desiccated skeleton of a large dog, a
few of its ribs broken and its skull cracked.

Malgrim enters the room through it's eastern door.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Avalerdis eyes the self professed criminal. "Where have you been?" She glances back to do a headcount on the jurors.

Do we need to assign someone to keep an eye on the jury? Malgrim in particular?


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Lao examines the skeleton. He ponders aloud, "Do the judges around here normally get chained to their desks?"

Perception roll for skeleton 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Other than watching our backs, I'm tempted (out of character of course) to let them wander around and get themselves hurt.


Malgrim
he enters the room


Suddenly the skeleton of a large dog animates and attacks Malgrim when he gets with in 10ft.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Trip: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Malgrim
"Freaking dead mutt, Looks Like I gotta put you down again."


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Was it dead when you put it down the first time?" Lao asks as he readies his mace.

Initiative 1d20 ⇒ 5


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Ava rushes over and tries to crush the dog skeleton.

Move to flank, if possible
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 +2 if flanking
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 1) + 4 = 11


Your going to help Malgrim?


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Against an undead abomination? Of course. Just because he's a criminal and may be guilty of getting Mord killed, doesn't mean she'll let him just die like this. That's not serving justice. And in terms of evil, undead are way worse.


Are you sure it's evil?,
What if it is neutral?


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Absolutely not sure. But skeletons aren't supposed to move on their own. Probably would even protect him if it was a living dog, though I might do it more non-lethally.


Female Elf (Lightbringer) Paladin (Divine Hunter) L3 | AC 19 (T13F16) CMD18 | hp 28/28 | Saves: F7R7W6 | Percep +3 | Status: Normal

Pharysene hesitates a moment, unsure of the situation (Why did Malgrim say "Again"?); but seeing Avalerdis attack, she will shift to get a good angle and make a sling attack against the dog.

Sling attack into melee: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 4 = 2 but misses wide.


And you all destroy the undead dog.


Anyone going to snoop around?


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Since Avalerdis has dealt with the threat of the skeletal hound, Lao will go back to examining the judge's remains.

Did Lao get within the dog's 10' range before Malgrim? Trying to determine if the beast bore some special grudge (other than being killed) against Malgrim.


Yep

I need a perception check on the judge.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

201 to 250 of 1,436 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 - Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.