|1 person marked this as a favorite.|
Lissa Guillet wrote:
Were you coming in via an RSS or Atom feed, per chance?
I cannot rule out that the bug triggered when I came in via RSS feed and just did not notice.When I noticed the bug I went straight to paizo.com (I think, my history might have suggested some other side - though probably not one of the RSS links). But again, it IS possible that I just did not notice my inability to login before that.
I just tried going to the site via RSS feed. This time at least this did not result in the brokin login links.
I first noticed the bug on my PC with Windows 8.1 and I think that my laptop with Archlinux encountered the same problem because the cookies get synced with the Firefox sync. I did not make a backup of the cookie.
Update on the Cookie front:The cookies were still there on my PC (I only deleted the ones on the laptop), so I checked them.
I have two cookies: "Store" and "wosid". The content of "wosid" was "xml". I deleted it (leaving "Store" untouched) and it generated a new cookie.
The content seems to be something more sensible now (22 alphanumeric characters) and it immediatly fixed the issue.