Medical Drone

Bender Rodriquez's page

18 posts. Alias of captain yesterday.


RSS


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
A teenage boy walks into a brothel dragging a dead frog on a leash. He asks the head mistress specifically for a whore with an STD. The mistress is confused and asks the boy why. The boy says, "Well, when I go home my parents will go out and leave me and my little sister with a babysitter. The babysitter will have sex with me and get it. Then when my parents get home my dad will take the babysitter home, bang her on the way and get it. Then he will get home and give it to my mom. Then when my dad goes to work tomorrow, mom will have sex with the mailman and give it to him. And he's the a&$@%*! that ran over my pet frog!"

Forget the frog, just give me the hookers!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Drejk wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Drejk wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Vanykrye wrote:
Drejk wrote:
Lorm concept art, anyone remembers those guys anyway?
The side profile view makes me think of The Dark Crystal. Like a truncated form of the Mystics.

wow.

I am glad I didnt click on that!

Mystics, not Skeksis. And they are much less threatening, they are more of a turtle-sloths. And I don't doodle that bad (or that good) for them to be scary.

You know you want to click it...

as captain yesterday says, I just can't risk it.

:(

Next time I will say those are sketches of big robots...

And gambling, and hookers! In fact, forget the sketches!


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Just a Mort wrote:
NH wrote:

Cooking for the family is going to be worth $5. I suspect the kids will take a MUCH greater interest in cooking knowing they're getting paid for it.

Hopefully they don't give anyone food poisoning doing so! And the food is still edible!

Hey! I'll have you know there was ten percent less than a lethal dose of salt in that!


A statue, 60 feet tall, with gambling, and hookers!

In fact, forget the gambling and statue!


Bite my shiny prosthetic ass.


Because robots are the best!


4 people marked this as a favorite.

What do you mean 'too much salt' I used exactly ten percent less than a lethal dose of salt!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Really, that's just smart economics.

You gotta stand on the money to make the money.


They spend their money on gambling! And hookers!... in fact, forget the gambling!


Humans aren't all bad.

For example, their fingerprints have all sorts of uses. And don't get me started on their reliance on DNA testing.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

And bring plenty of booze!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

So


Hey! You say that like it's a bad thing.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Alright! Somebody break out the booze and hookers!

Actually, forget the booze!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

In space


1 person marked this as a favorite.

You just need more alcohol! And maybe kill a meat sack.

Hey you wanna get soon liquor and hookers and kill all humans?

You know what, forget the humans! Let's just get the booze and hookers.


Wh-what did you do?! i could've drank that! I'll kill you! you bastard!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Not drinking enough Hard Alcohol before 9am really grind my gears, that and humans... alway getting jammed....