Gameday XII year of shadow lodge special 8-9 std (Inactive)

Game Master Merisal The Risen


101 to 150 of 207 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

F Tengu Ninja 9 Init+10 Ac:25 Touch 17 Fort +5 Ref + 15 Will + 8 Perception +17

Ninneye helps herself to a couple vials of alchemist's fire.
"Incendiaries, always useful."


Season of Ghosts

**House GM Announcement**

Suddenly, a great flash of blinding light erupts over the city and, for a moment, there is silence. Then another terrible explosion rocks the city. An enormous black dragon can be seen circling above the Grand Lodge, near the ghostly light pillar. He roars and plunges toward the light. Combat ends as remaining enemies flee toward the Grand Lodge—it seems the flash of light and the explosion were a signal for something.

Defying all recent memory, the Grand Lodge’s great steel gates stand closed and fast. Now silent, the façade is heavily scarred with claw marks and acid burns. A long crack divides the arch above the doors, splitting the glyph of the open road. On the ground below, the shattered bodies of half a dozen men and women lie in the dust.
______________

Tables have two days to decide how they will contribute to getting past the gates. GMs, please report your group's plan through the success reporting link as soon as you have it.


Maps and slides

The gates are not only locked, but heavily damaged. This damage destroyed part of the locking mechanism. It takes a DC 60 Disable Device check or DC 60 Strength check to get the doors open. You can work together to climb the gates, or higher tier PCs can fly lower tier pcs over. The gates and the shining white walls are both 30 feet tall

So thievery and brute strength and ignorance are not going to work

so Fly? Climb? or (my personal favourite) other?

(you do have to explain to me what other is though)

The Exchange

Fem Ratfolk NecroOccultist(6) / Evangelist(3) | Init +5 | HP=58/58 | AC=22 | CMD=20 |Fort=9, Ref=10, Will=8| Perception +14 (Darkvision 60)

RogjamedA is not about force opening gates.
Climbing is a solid plan, but the occultist know secrets of gravity and may fly if when necessary.

RogjamedA unlikely able to take others due to low strength and small size.

The Concordance

Female Undine Wizard (Water Elementalist) 9 | F:+6, R:+8, W:+8 | hp: 56/56 | S/d 2/5/1/4/1 | AC:19 | I:+3 | P:+18 | 124312-17 | CE

Spica has Fly, Dimension Door & Levitate. She is also considering the possibility of using Wall of Force as a ramp. It is quite likely a Knock spell isn't going to get those gates open either.

Grand Lodge

F Tengu Ninja 9 Init+10 Ac:25 Touch 17 Fort +5 Ref + 15 Will + 8 Perception +17

Ninneye reaches into her pack and pulls out a grappling bolt and 50 ft of silk rope.
"If you can climb it, this'll let the whole group get over the gate. If you aren't strong enough, someone could just pull you up. If someone else has more rope, we can climb back out the same way."

Scarab Sages

human arcanist 9 HP 47/47 | AC 16 F14 T14 | F+6 R+8 W+9 | init +6 | perc +13

"I have a spell that can help if anyone who is climbing starts to fall."

Feather Fall is a learned spell today, ready to use it if anyone falls during climbing.

The Concordance

Female Undine Wizard (Water Elementalist) 9 | F:+6, R:+8, W:+8 | hp: 56/56 | S/d 2/5/1/4/1 | AC:19 | I:+3 | P:+18 | 124312-17 | CE

Feather Fall .... I should get that one. I do however, have a scroll of Animate Rope - as well as 50ft of Spider Silk rope.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Nagaji 19/T 11/FF18, BAB +8 F+13/R+6/W+3 CMB +15(+17 w/Disarm) CMD 26(28 vs disarm) rage 12 of 12 left Bloodrager 4/Brawler 2/Fighter (High Guardian) 2 HP 72 / 72 Init +3, Per +13

Maybe have Khugron Enlarge Person on himself and get levitated, taking 2 or 3 up at a time to the top?


Maps and slides

I like the levitating large Kugron plan with a knotted rope down the far side are we going with that. Is your tied and unconcious prisoner also goin over the wall

The Concordance

Female Undine Wizard (Water Elementalist) 9 | F:+6, R:+8, W:+8 | hp: 56/56 | S/d 2/5/1/4/1 | AC:19 | I:+3 | P:+18 | 124312-17 | CE

Yes.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Nagaji 19/T 11/FF18, BAB +8 F+13/R+6/W+3 CMB +15(+17 w/Disarm) CMD 26(28 vs disarm) rage 12 of 12 left Bloodrager 4/Brawler 2/Fighter (High Guardian) 2 HP 72 / 72 Init +3, Per +13

"Anyone have levitate spell? Use spell on me and I will take people up wall." Khugron said as he started to grow taller.

Cast Enlarge Person.

The Concordance

Female Undine Wizard (Water Elementalist) 9 | F:+6, R:+8, W:+8 | hp: 56/56 | S/d 2/5/1/4/1 | AC:19 | I:+3 | P:+18 | 124312-17 | CE

I do


Season of Ghosts

**House GM Announcement**

The host of assembled Pathfinders scramble into action as they collaborate to get everyone to the other side of the massive locked gate. Grappling hooks and rope stream toward the top of the wall while others climb, some magically aided and some not, to the top, ready to affix ropes to help their fellows. Magically aided, one senior Pathfinder flies up to help secure the ropes as well.

Still, many of the more heavily-armored Pathfinders struggle to find their way across the immense gates. A small group gathers at the base of the gates, consisting of an elderly human scholar, a dwarven wizard, a half-orc martial artist, a tall elven woman, and a rather pale-looking rogue. Working together, they set about trying to get the gates open using their combined knowledge of engineering and skullduggery. Some tinker with the lock while others act as guide, advising on what pins and tumblers should be jostled, and when. And just when it seems that their efforts will end in failure, the dwarven wizard utters arcane words and points at the lock. Shockingly, the great lock falls away and, with a heave from the waiting Pathfinders, the immense gates swing open enough to allow entrance!
______________

Well done, everyone. Table GMs, Area C2 is now open. You have 3 days to run the encounter in Area C2.


Maps and slides

Defending Skyreach, a valiant group of Pathfinders line the towers and stations along the fortress’s exterior. On the grounds in front, a large black dragon lies in a crumpled heap, its corpse riddled with arrows and leaking acid and ichor Eight goblins are beating a hasty retreat when they see you

red goblin initiatives: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
blue goblin initiatives: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Khurgon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
spica: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
zinta: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
ninneye: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
rojameda: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
suussmaar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

The goblins on your left swarm forward and lob alchemical fire at you

green at Khurgon: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
yellow at ninneye: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
orange at spica: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 2 = 18
red at roj: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 2 = 9
green miss direction: 1d8 ⇒ 31 square
Zinta Sussmaar and Khurgon 1 splash fire damage
red miss direction: 1d8 ⇒ 32 Squares
Green goblin 1 fire damage
ninneye fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5 Khurgon and spica 1 splash
spica fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5 (I make your flatfooted ac 16)
Ninneye and rojameeda 1 splash

Initiative Bold to act

Redish goblins (green -1)red yellow orange
Spica (-6)
Rojameeda (-1)

Bluish goblins (cyan blue purple pink)
Khurgon (-1)
Zinta (-1)
Ninneye (-6)
Suusmaar (-1)

My apologies If I have missed anyone who has fire resistance Also the dead dragon blocks line of sight


Maps and slides

One of these days your gm will remember Khurgon has combat reflexes and a reach weapon ;)

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Nagaji 19/T 11/FF18, BAB +8 F+13/R+6/W+3 CMB +15(+17 w/Disarm) CMD 26(28 vs disarm) rage 12 of 12 left Bloodrager 4/Brawler 2/Fighter (High Guardian) 2 HP 72 / 72 Init +3, Per +13

And is a follower of Gorum :)
AOO Green: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 271d10 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
As the goblins wind up to throw, a blur of the adamantine bec de corbin was seen as the thrower closest to the nagaji was hit by it.

The Concordance

Female Undine Wizard (Water Elementalist) 9 | F:+6, R:+8, W:+8 | hp: 56/56 | S/d 2/5/1/4/1 | AC:19 | I:+3 | P:+18 | 124312-17 | CE

Once trough the gates, Spica quickly checks that the unconscious cleric on the floating disk is okay.

She then gets hit with alchemical fire.
Oh this is getting REALLY annoying she exclaims as she fires a volley of maximised missiles at Orange (25 force damage)

Remind me to get Cone of Cold as well as Teleport she says to the bound cleric.

@Merisial - where did you find the current map?


Maps and slides

Looked at what was provided in the scenario and thought I can't use that and looked through my digital assets and found monastery flip map looked close enough please consider there are no doors in external walls except at the top of the stairs which are closed

Green and orange are still standing
stabilise: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (6) - 5 = 1

Initiative Bold to act

Redish goblins (green -20,red, yellow, orange -25)
Spica (-6)
Cleric dying -6
Rojameeda (-1)
Bluish goblins (cyan blue purple pink)
Khurgon (-1)
Zinta (-1)
Ninneye (-6)
Suusmaar (-1)

The Exchange

Fem Ratfolk NecroOccultist(6) / Evangelist(3) | Init +5 | HP=58/58 | AC=22 | CMD=20 |Fort=9, Ref=10, Will=8| Perception +14 (Darkvision 60)

RogjamedA touches her amulet as rat skull eyes glowing with strong blueish energy. And dragons remains answer this magic, growling to vengeance from out grave. Dozens of souls called out from judgement now raise to tear annoying goblins. All 4 to the left from dragon body
Ghostly Horde, Fort DC 22 half: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 6, 2) = 10

Also the ratfolk walks away from group to find some cover behind bushes.
Stealth: 1d20 + 18 - 5 ⇒ (3) + 18 - 5 = 16


Maps and slides

fort saves: 3d20 ⇒ (6, 17, 17) = 40

Ther goblins don't like the noise Cyan dashes forward and throws fire at ninneye alch fire: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 - 2 = 8 scatter: 1d8 ⇒ 5Spica
Blue lobs at Zinta alch fire: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 2 = 9 scatter: 1d8 ⇒ 2Purple
Purple at Suusmaar alch fire: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15scatter: 1d8 ⇒ 4
Suusmaar
pink scurries behind the dragon and shoots at Suusmaar with his bow
short bow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
arrow damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Initiative Bold to act

Redish goblins (green -20,red, yellow, orange -25)
Spica (-7)
Cleric dying -6
Rojameeda (-1)
Bluish goblins (cyan -10, blue -5, purple -6, pink)
Khurgon (-1)
Zinta (-1)
Ninneye (-6)
Suusmaar (-5)

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Nagaji 19/T 11/FF18, BAB +8 F+13/R+6/W+3 CMB +15(+17 w/Disarm) CMD 26(28 vs disarm) rage 12 of 12 left Bloodrager 4/Brawler 2/Fighter (High Guardian) 2 HP 72 / 72 Init +3, Per +13

Rage FF PA Green: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 331d10 + 14 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 14 + 9 = 25
Rage PA Green: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 251d10 + 14 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 9 = 26
With a roar, Khugron started to swat at the goblins that were near him with his arms extending to give him the needed reach, bringing even more of them in striking distance.

If green drops on the first attack, switch to cyan.


Maps and slides

green falls cyan is badly hurt

Initiative Bold to act

Redish goblins (red, yellow, orange -25)
Spica (-7)
Cleric dying -6
Rojameeda (-1)
Bluish goblins (cyan -36, blue -5, purple -6, pink)
Khurgon (-1)
Zinta (-1)
Ninneye (-6)
Suusmaar (-5)

Dark Archive

Male NG Warpriest 9 of Ragathiel | Aasimar Outsider (Native) & Humanoid (human) | Speed 30ft | HP 89/89 | AC 21, T 16, FF 15 | CMD 23| F +14 R +14 W +16 | Init +6 | Perc +14, Sense Motive +9, Diplomacy +17 | Reroll 1/1 | Sacred Weapon 9/9 | Fervor: 9/9 | War blessing 9/9 | Resistance 5 vs. Cold, Acid, Electr | Active Conditions: Defending bone

He starts shooting at the goblin in pink armor and moves to other wounded targets in case that one goes down.

Primary rapid shot 1, Manyshot attack, +1 Longbow, rapid shot -2: 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 15 - 2 = 22

1st arrow manyshot damage : 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

2nd arrow manyshot damage : 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

~

Primary rapid shot 2, +1 Longbow, rapid shot -2: 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 15 - 2 = 16
Damage : 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

~

Iterative shot, +1 Longbow, rapid shot -2: 1d20 + 15 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (16) + 15 - 2 - 5 = 24

Damage : 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Longbow to hit: +1 Longbow +15 [BAB +5, Dex +5, +2 Enhancement Bonus, +1 Weapon Focus, +1 Weapon Training, +3 divine favor , deadly aim -2]
Longbow damage: 1d8+11, 20/x3 [Str +1, +2 Enhancement bonus, +1 Weapon Training, +3 divine favor, deadly aim +4]


Maps and slides

The arrows fly into pink the third misses but the fourth drops it

Initiative Bold to act

Redish goblins (red, yellow, orange -25)
Spica (-7)
Cleric dying -6
Rojameeda (-1)
Bluish goblins (cyan -36, blue -5, purple -6, pink)
Khurgon (-1)
Suusmaar (-5)
Zinta (-1)
Ninneye (-6)

Grand Lodge

F Tengu Ninja 9 Init+10 Ac:25 Touch 17 Fort +5 Ref + 15 Will + 8 Perception +17

"OW! That wasn't pleasant."
attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Maps and slides

Ninneye stabs yellow but it is still fighting

Bot Zinta You like to play with fire
Fireball the red onesfireball: 8d8 ⇒ (3, 8, 8, 7, 4, 1, 4, 1) = 36

reflex: 3d20 ⇒ (2, 9, 19) = 30

The is a sooty outline wheree yellow was and orange ducks out of the worst of it but still keels over red fireproof! yells red who scuttles over to join his fellows and lobs an alchemist fire at zinta Yes
alchemisst fire: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 2 = 21
zinta: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Spica and ninneye take some more fire damage but then their fires go out
spica: 1d6 ⇒ 2
ninneye: 1d6 ⇒ 3

stabilise: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (14) - 6 = 8

Initiative Bold to act

Redish goblins (red-36)
Cleric dying -7
Spica (-9)
Rojameeda (-1)

Bluish goblins (cyan -36, blue -5, purple -6)
Khurgon (-2)
Suusmaar (-6)
Zinta (-2)on fire
Ninneye (-9)

I also added a 10 burst spotter so the melee people know where not to stand. I was roughly eyeballing where the fireball could land without hitting the party and it felt 1 group was easy all not possible

The Concordance

Female Undine Wizard (Water Elementalist) 9 | F:+6, R:+8, W:+8 | hp: 56/56 | S/d 2/5/1/4/1 | AC:19 | I:+3 | P:+18 | 124312-17 | CE

Could someone use my wand of Cure Light on this cleric please? Spica pleads as she fires another volley of maximised missiles at Blue. (25 points of force damage)


Maps and slides

Blue staggers from the effect of the missiles but is still standing

Rojameeda moves the ghostly horde to catch the remaining goblins

ghostly horde damage: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 3, 6) = 15
4d20 ⇒ (8, 8, 12, 18) = 46

Only purple manages to cover theri ears in time

Initiative Bold to act Standard remains

Redish goblins (all dead)
Cleric dying -7
Spica (-9)
Rojameeda (-1)
Bluish goblins (Mostly dead purple -13)
Khurgon (-2)
Suusmaar (-6)
Zinta (-2)on fire
Ninneye (-9)


Season of Ghosts

**House GM Announcement**

Just as the Pathfinders wrap up their respective battles, a great shadow passes over the battlefield. The cause is obvious--an enormous black dragon that sweeps over Skyreach, breathing acid on the defenders in the towers. Its angry roar is almost deafening as it wheels and soars over toward the Mausoleum.
______________

GMs, the path to the Mausoleum is now open. Once inside, areas D1-D6 are available. Do not begin D7 until instructed to do so.


Maps and slides

The remaining goblin flees at the sight of the dragon Spica has chance to staunch the wounds of her prisoner (id say 2charges for suusmaar, ninneye and spica 1 charge for everyone else

“Come quickly!” a voice from the shadows calls out. Wedged into one of Skyreach’s darkened doorways is the enigmatic Pathfinder, Osprey. He’s paler than usual, several arrows pierce his skin, and his hands are smeared with blood. “I have little time to speak; however, I must now burden you with a suspicion that is now a reality.” Lowering his voice to a soft hiss he whispers, “The Shadow Lodge is real.”

{b]You need to stop Charvion. Dodge past the dragon. Take these. I need to check on those inside the tower[/b]

Strand of lesser prayer beads aka just bead of blessing and bead of healing

The Exchange

Fem Ratfolk NecroOccultist(6) / Evangelist(3) | Init +5 | HP=58/58 | AC=22 | CMD=20 |Fort=9, Ref=10, Will=8| Perception +14 (Darkvision 60)

-No one even doubted this, dear Osprey. Not sure it is connected to crazy goblins and some chaos around. My lord is pleased, so I find joy. We'll stop Charvion. But I need some support.

RogjamedA giggles a bit. She quickly wearch surroundings looking for a body of some warrior, maybe city guard or a golbin.

Manipulations with necrotic energies - and occultist quickly release body from flesh, leaving just skeleton - armored and ready to serve.
Decompose Corpse spell first, Necromantic Servant occult Focus power thereafer.

The Concordance

Female Undine Wizard (Water Elementalist) 9 | F:+6, R:+8, W:+8 | hp: 56/56 | S/d 2/5/1/4/1 | AC:19 | I:+3 | P:+18 | 124312-17 | CE

I take it grabbing that draconic skeleton is not an option Spica comments Although, make no bones about it, that would be SO cool. You should have seen the parade of zombies Vanessa had at one point. She grins at the memory.

She finds someone to hand the cleric off to, presumably for later interrogation.

Will strike three charges off Spica's wand


Season of Ghosts

**House GM Announcement**

Braving the dragon’s wrath, a team of Pathfinders has forced open the door to the mausoleum!
______________

GMs, the door to the mausoleum is now unlocked.


Maps and slides

So your options are to stealth past the dragon or cheese it and take an attack from the dragon

So if you want to stealth past make a stealth check

(technically fighting the dragon is a tier 10-11 only gig)

Dark Archive

Male NG Warpriest 9 of Ragathiel | Aasimar Outsider (Native) & Humanoid (human) | Speed 30ft | HP 89/89 | AC 21, T 16, FF 15 | CMD 23| F +14 R +14 W +16 | Init +6 | Perc +14, Sense Motive +9, Diplomacy +17 | Reroll 1/1 | Sacred Weapon 9/9 | Fervor: 9/9 | War blessing 9/9 | Resistance 5 vs. Cold, Acid, Electr | Active Conditions: Defending bone

Suussmaar shouts.

“I don’t run!! I want to slay the dragon!!“ he shouts.

I’d be in favor of attacking the dragon.

The Exchange

Fem Ratfolk NecroOccultist(6) / Evangelist(3) | Init +5 | HP=58/58 | AC=22 | CMD=20 |Fort=9, Ref=10, Will=8| Perception +14 (Darkvision 60)

If the warpriest going to shoot the dragon - RogjamedA once again call for Legacy Weapon, touching the bow and providing it with Dragon Bane quality.

But the ratfolk herself likely do some traps or Stealth through
Unlees her undead servant appeared to have bow or crossbow in previous life...

Stealth if we go sneaky: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Nagaji 19/T 11/FF18, BAB +8 F+13/R+6/W+3 CMB +15(+17 w/Disarm) CMD 26(28 vs disarm) rage 12 of 12 left Bloodrager 4/Brawler 2/Fighter (High Guardian) 2 HP 72 / 72 Init +3, Per +13

"Me too!" Khugron yelled.

If someone has another enlarge person, I would be very happy to play with the dragon.


Maps and slides

You look toward the mauseleum and try to get inside but not efore the dragon spots you and slams its tail into one of the obelisk like towers showereing you with debris

bludgeonng falling roacks damage: 3d8 ⇒ (7, 1, 4) = 12
dc18 reflex to half that

You make your way through the court yard (d3) into D1 and D2

This cavernous hallway is contains a number of elaborate skeletal displays. The reassembled creations consist of both accurate assemblies and imaginative creation built from the bones of multiple specimens. Several large, glass cylinders contain colonies of dermestid beetles for cleaning bones. Several have actively decaying specimens. Arches along the side lead to small workstations. Near the back sits another, larger work area filled with kilns, a hearth, and some large iron vats. In the middle of the floor, six corpses lie piled together is a pool of blood. There are two goblins that lob great jars of beetles in your direction

So 2 beetle swarms and two goblins map to follow soon

The Concordance

Female Undine Wizard (Water Elementalist) 9 | F:+6, R:+8, W:+8 | hp: 56/56 | S/d 2/5/1/4/1 | AC:19 | I:+3 | P:+18 | 124312-17 | CE

ref: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Dark Archive

Male NG Warpriest 9 of Ragathiel | Aasimar Outsider (Native) & Humanoid (human) | Speed 30ft | HP 89/89 | AC 21, T 16, FF 15 | CMD 23| F +14 R +14 W +16 | Init +6 | Perc +14, Sense Motive +9, Diplomacy +17 | Reroll 1/1 | Sacred Weapon 9/9 | Fervor: 9/9 | War blessing 9/9 | Resistance 5 vs. Cold, Acid, Electr | Active Conditions: Defending bone

reflex : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

The Exchange

Fem Ratfolk NecroOccultist(6) / Evangelist(3) | Init +5 | HP=58/58 | AC=22 | CMD=20 |Fort=9, Ref=10, Will=8| Perception +14 (Darkvision 60)

Reflex: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Seeing goblins and a lot of blood, RogjamedA looks for cover. But the sceleton likely stands to guard her.

Dear GM, so how lucky I was. Could I find a dead creature with weapon and/or armor?


Maps and slides

The black goblin on the map is your undead goblin I name him zomblin

he has studded leather armour a shield a short sword 2 flasks alchemist fire

You managed to get inside before more rocks fell but have not had time for healing before the goblins spotted you

party is up
reflex save for the zomblin too please


Maps and slides

Party is up you have not had chance to heal up from the dragon knocking the building on to you as you had to dash inside

Goblins
Beetle swarms
Spica (-6)
Rojameeda (-12)
Khurgon (-12)Reflex save dc 18
Suusmaar (-6)
Zinta (-12)reflex save pending
Ninneye (-12)reflex save pending
Zomblin (-12) reflex save pending

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Nagaji 19/T 11/FF18, BAB +8 F+13/R+6/W+3 CMB +15(+17 w/Disarm) CMD 26(28 vs disarm) rage 12 of 12 left Bloodrager 4/Brawler 2/Fighter (High Guardian) 2 HP 72 / 72 Init +3, Per +13

reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
"Can someone toast these bugs?" Khugron asked the others.
Made save and delaying until the path is open.

Grand Lodge

F Tengu Ninja 9 Init+10 Ac:25 Touch 17 Fort +5 Ref + 15 Will + 8 Perception +17

Ref: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16

Ninneye throws a vial of alchemist's fire at the bugs, aiming for the overlapping square.
attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
The bugs are now on fire and will take the same damage each round.

Scarab Sages

human arcanist 9 HP 47/47 | AC 16 F14 T14 | F+6 R+8 W+9 | init +6 | perc +13

ref save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Zinta places a fireball to hit the swarms, and the goblins if possible, but no allies.

damage: 8d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 5) = 39

The Concordance

Female Undine Wizard (Water Elementalist) 9 | F:+6, R:+8, W:+8 | hp: 56/56 | S/d 2/5/1/4/1 | AC:19 | I:+3 | P:+18 | 124312-17 | CE

I .... don't usually carry a fireball Spica admits. But I could try drowning them.

She pulls out a scroll of Aqueous Orb and sends it rolling over the nearest bug swarm. (Blue)


Maps and slides

Ninneye missesmiss direct: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Zinta catches both goblins and swarms

goblin saves: 2d20 ⇒ (10, 9) = 19
swarm saves: 2d20 ⇒ (10, 8) = 18

Spica can save her spell

Party Status

Spica (-6)
Rojameeda (-12)
Khurgon (-6)
Suusmaar (-6)
Zinta (-12)
Ninneye (-6)
Zomblin (-12) reflex save pending

The Concordance

Female Undine Wizard (Water Elementalist) 9 | F:+6, R:+8, W:+8 | hp: 56/56 | S/d 2/5/1/4/1 | AC:19 | I:+3 | P:+18 | 124312-17 | CE

That was easy ..... so far

She keeps the scroll in hand - just in case.

101 to 150 of 207 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameday XII year of shadow lodge special 8-9 std All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.