[5e AL] Flames of Kythorn

Game Master mishima


101 to 150 of 419 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Female Shadar Kai Monk (Way of the Shadow) 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 15 | Staff: +5, 1d6+3 Unarmed Strike: +5, 1d4+3 | Deception: 3 Insight: 4 Perception: 4 Persuasion: 3 Stealth: 5

Seeing the scene unfold in front of her, Shae jumps up onto a table and begins directing people, occasionally having to prod or stop people to better facilitate the exit strategy.
Persuasion: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


5e Fey5e AL

Giu, though you don't see any secret exits, there does clearly seem to be 2 directions the crowd is diverging towards. The front entrance, and another through some of the back offices.

Mender triages Tiega and a victim of mass hysteria, but it will be a bandaid on a torso chop if they are just left to an ashen grave in the burning building.

Quen, Kata is experiencing an effect consistent with some mind altering drugs you've read about, but she lacks certain physiological symptoms. This leads you to strongly suspect there is some kind of magical effect at play...an identify spell or similar would be needed to precisely diagnose the Weave.

Through Io's compelling commands, the crowd stops behaving so crazily for a moment and exits in a more civil way. Some even follow his lead, ashamed of themselves "He's right! We're not some sea of aurochs with barbarians at our backs! Were proper Mulmasterites!" Sha likewise joins in the ushering to a lesser effect.

Soon the crowd will have escaped, but little has been done to quell the flames of the structure. A supporting beam suddenly breaks from the ceiling and crashes into the bar, igniting the spirits in a violent explosion. The Wave and Wink is a doomed inferno, it seems.

Keep fighting fire needs Con save 12 vs exhaustion and d6 fire dmg. Carrying people out can be done without check, assuming no obstacles jump out at you.


CG human fighter 1 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 12/12 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ ] | Second Wind [ ] | Passive Per 13 | 1 lvl exhaustion | Stat Block

Giuseppe looks for people that can be saved and begins carrying them out, calling up to the others, Get out of there! Save who you can!


HP 10 | AC: 14 | Saves: Str: +1; Dex: +2; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +2; Cha: +5 | Initiative: +2 | Spell Slots: 1 (1) | Inspiration: [X]

Mender tasks the person who he saved to carry Tiega down the stairs and then he begins separating the living from the dead, before shouting "GET UP HERE AND HELP!"


5e Fey5e AL

Giu, you can certainly carry out one or two at a time. You will need to come back for more though, making the Con save against the flames if so.


CG human fighter 1 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 12/12 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ ] | Second Wind [ ] | Passive Per 13 | 1 lvl exhaustion | Stat Block

Giuseppe goes back in after taking a couple of deep breaths! Constitution Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 And it continues. This is soul-crushing...


HP 10 | AC: 14 | Saves: Str: +1; Dex: +2; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +2; Cha: +5 | Initiative: +2 | Spell Slots: 1 (1) | Inspiration: [X]

Con Save DC 12: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Gilbert quickly moved down the stairs and, gathering up his equipment, exits the burning building. He helps any who might need it on his way out.


Female Shadar Kai Monk (Way of the Shadow) 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 15 | Staff: +5, 1d6+3 Unarmed Strike: +5, 1d4+3 | Deception: 3 Insight: 4 Perception: 4 Persuasion: 3 Stealth: 5

Shae helps as many people as she can escape, making several trips if she needs to.
Con Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male N Human var Rogue | HP: 9/9 | AC 14 | HD 1d8 Skills: Ath 3, His 2, Inst 4, Percp 4, Persus 4, SoH 5, Stlh 5 | Thieves Tools 7 Saves: S-1 D3 C1 I0 W2 Ch2 | Initiative 3 | PP 14 | Spd 30'

Io pushes out with some of the last of the crowd, but sees only Gilbert also exiting. He turns around to witness the roof start to collapse and the bar burst into flame. He summons courage he's not sure he possesses to go back and look for his companions.

Con save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Lucky: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 Gods I love this feat

He will do whatever he can to drag his companions out while quelling the panic he feels; he is more concerned with their safety than random patrons still inside.


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

The cleric will make his way out of the burning night club, trying to assist any who might need help.


If Kata is still there...I didn’t see anyone mention removing her specifically.

After hopping around on top of the painting hoping to keep the fire from spreading, Sir Gorum gives up on the futile exercise and peers into the smoke looking for any stragglers that had not made their escape. Seeing Quen nearby Kata, he rushes over to assist. Noticing the noble woman’s catatonic state, ”I got her, get outa here.” Gorum says to Quen and then hauls the stunned woman over his shoulder. ”Is she the one who started all this?” His broad nose making it difficult not to inhale large amounts of smoke, the half orc keeps his breathing somewhat shallow and tries to hold it as much as he can.

On his way down, if he sees anyone else through the smoke that he is capable of helping, he will try to do so.

Constitution: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


CG human fighter 1 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 12/12 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ ] | Second Wind [ ] | Passive Per 13 | 1 lvl exhaustion | Stat Block

Because I failed, do I take the 1d6 fire damage?

In case: 1d6 ⇒ 2 fire damage


5e Fey5e AL

Giu, no damage, that was fighting the fire not carrying victims. But exhaustion from the smoke, yes. Giu and Sha both have 1 level of exhaustion...and altogether the party saved about 10 people.

Outside in the Mulmaster night, the party gathers who it can regardless of status...nevermind rich or rascal, all are treated equally by the good natured group. Gorum is the last to exit the burning ruin just before it collapses completely, carrying the stunned and mesmerized Kata on his broad shoulders, the sweat glistening off his biceps and orc pecs in the firelight.

The survivors watch mostly silently as the dance hall crackles and is consumed. Most seem simply stunned or in shock (that strange pantless halfling from before seems to still be having his own awkward dance party, however).

Faltyn Gos, the husband to Tiega and organizer of the whole event, sees Gorum with Kata and shouts "You there! Restrain that maliceful little cunny! She tried to kill my wife! And where are the Watch?! Somebody summon them, quickly!"

Tiega is laid to his side and, from Menders magical healing and wise treatment she becomes conscious...but her face is gone and she resembles a crispy skeleton. She screams in agony...perhaps from pain or just simply in shock...

Urdun Brizik, the owner of the Wave and Wink and husband to Kata, protests "None of that, Gos! Kata admired Tiega, you know that! She would never do anything of the sort...and I'd think twice about the Watch if I were you!"

Kata, for her part...just continues to watch it burn, smiling wide.


CG human fighter 1 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 12/12 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ ] | Second Wind [ ] | Passive Per 13 | 1 lvl exhaustion | Stat Block

Gotcha! Profile fixed!

Giuseppe is wracked with a coughing fit, lungs full of smoke. He leans back on his arms and looks up at the others, tears streaming down his face, It's the smoke...

Perhaps it would have been a mercy to let her die... he thinks as he looks at Tiega, screaming.

What in the hells happened in there? the young noble looks up inquisitively at his friends.


HP 10 | AC: 14 | Saves: Str: +1; Dex: +2; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +2; Cha: +5 | Initiative: +2 | Spell Slots: 1 (1) | Inspiration: [X]

As mender collected the last viable people he could carry, he resheathed his cloak, hiding his mangled wings once more behind his back. He then secured those he could and proceeded out the building.

Outside, Mender contemplated the turn of events that brought him here and then, just as he was about to speak, he heard Guiseppe's question; in response, Kaine said "Weak mortal minds. She has likely been controlled by the painting she observed."


CG human fighter 1 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 12/12 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ ] | Second Wind [ ] | Passive Per 13 | 1 lvl exhaustion | Stat Block

Gio shakes his head, Enchanted paintings? Why her? Why the noble woman? None of this makes any sense! All this death and carnage, for what? To what end?

The young man climbs to his feet, I don't know about you guys, but I want to get to the bottom of this...


HP 10 | AC: 14 | Saves: Str: +1; Dex: +2; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +2; Cha: +5 | Initiative: +2 | Spell Slots: 1 (1) | Inspiration: [X]

"I never try to guess at the reasoning of mortals; it all seems so insane to me. I know, however, that I lack the perspective needed to understand you though."


Male N Human var Rogue | HP: 9/9 | AC 14 | HD 1d8 Skills: Ath 3, His 2, Inst 4, Percp 4, Persus 4, SoH 5, Stlh 5 | Thieves Tools 7 Saves: S-1 D3 C1 I0 W2 Ch2 | Initiative 3 | PP 14 | Spd 30'

Oooooh that's what Connor meant. Yeah, the painting must've been enchanted. Did you see who started the fire? It was upstairs.

Did any of us see the drink to the face bit?


CG human fighter 1 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 12/12 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ ] | Second Wind [ ] | Passive Per 13 | 1 lvl exhaustion | Stat Block

Believe me, Mender, the young scion of House Firenze shakes his head, Often, I do not understand us...


5e Fey5e AL

Io: Sha and Gilbert for sure saw it, Gorum likely as well. I was letting you guys place yourselves up there if you wanted, so if you want your character to have seen, they saw.

Gos snaps back at Urdun "What do you mean, you twit? Of course the Watch will take control! Your little Kata will be hung by sunrise...I assure you..."

While this surely unsettles the half-elf, his mind seems to be working 1000 beats per second "Think twice on that Vor Gos. Would Kata really do this...or is it more likely an attack from a rival house? And if they went to this much trouble...do you think they couldn't also buy off the guards? If we leave it to them well never know the truth..."

It seemed a stretch, but the gamble unnerved the nobleman just the same. "...yes, another Blade would plot at something like this. Humph...or any of that other rabble who resents the rightful rulers of Mulmaster. I must know." he climbs atop a little crate "Listen up. 100 gold pieces to anyone who can get to the bottom of this attack and...deal with them like the dogs they are!"

Insight DC 10:
He seems to be trying really hard not to publicly order a kill on the people responsible.

Urdun puts a fist in the air "Another 50 from me! Watch is comin'...clear her name by morning! You know us...there must be some foul magic here..." he pleads.

So, investigation begins. You can question the many people here using skills, all DC 15. However, there is a 50% chance (lower than 50 on percentile, or a 1 on a 1d2) the person you question is too drunk, and you have to make the roll with disadvantage. You each only get 1 roll (before the City Watch arrive). Along with the main NPCs here there are still numerous high class and low class citizens, and Wave and Wink staff.


HP 10 | AC: 14 | Saves: Str: +1; Dex: +2; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +2; Cha: +5 | Initiative: +2 | Spell Slots: 1 (1) | Inspiration: [X]

Mender goes straight to Urdun and asks quietly "Where did you get the painting from, and what was the name of the artist?"

Persuasion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


CG human fighter 1 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 12/12 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ ] | Second Wind [ ] | Passive Per 13 | 1 lvl exhaustion | Stat Block

Giuseppe, at mention of foul magicks, scans the crowd for a wizardly or priestly type. Having only been in town for a few days, he is not sure how to identify a member of the Cloaks...

Wisdom (Insight or Perception) @ disadvantage: 2d20 + 3 ⇒ (5, 18) + 3 = 26 Only 8...

Too distracted by the effects of smoke inhalation, the swordsman gives up after a bit and washes his eyes out with his waterskin. After that, he takes a swig and says sheepishly, I am sorry, my friends. I am not much help...


Female Shadar Kai Monk (Way of the Shadow) 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 15 | Staff: +5, 1d6+3 Unarmed Strike: +5, 1d4+3 | Deception: 3 Insight: 4 Perception: 4 Persuasion: 3 Stealth: 5

Taken aback by the rapid pace of events, Shae begins traversing the crowd, until she recognizes someone that was near the painting when everything went down. She makes her best effort to find someone who isn't too drunk and begins asking questions.
”Did you see anything... strange happen right before she threw the drink? Did you see anyone cast a spell, or speak to her? Do you know any specifics about the painting itself?

Persuasion (Possible Disadvantage): 2d20 + 3 ⇒ (13, 12) + 3 = 28


Seeing a group forming outside the burning building, Gilbert moves over to them, listening to what they have to say. Having been too caught up in his game of dice, he only vaguely remembers the events that lead up to the fire.


CG human fighter 1 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 12/12 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ ] | Second Wind [ ] | Passive Per 13 | 1 lvl exhaustion | Stat Block

Seeing Gilbert moving toward them, Giuseppe calls out, Hey, you there! Yes, you. I saw you helping to get folks out. You didn't happen to see how the fire started, eh?


5e Fey5e AL

Mender

Urdun tries to slow his breathing and recall "...its one of Andrik's. Yes, the Andrik Gos, Faltyn's nephew...it was brought in early this morning and Kata handled the installation...lighting and hanging, you know. She kept going on about its beauty..."

Giu

You grab a starry cloaked gawker by the shoulder, but it turns out to just be a fashionable dancer...no master of the arcane.

Sha

Drunk: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Sha finds the good kind of drunk that seems to never stop talking, freely and lucidly. This particular dwarf has been drinking and gambling all day, by his claims, and adds "Aye! I seen the spellslinger...Thayan he was, or I be a diggin durn slimey bastich! Kept prodding on Kata, askin' about the artist and how to find 'em. Well she finally answered to shut up the bloated rat spawn's mouth hole. I seen him stay, still watchin' her as she admired the painting...worthless toad licker."

Those who haven't rolled can still roll for more clues. We have 2 successes and 1 fail.


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

Quen will go around making sure that those who are hurt are healed or can be mended. He will spend time listening to what is being said.


Looking over to the human, Gilbert walks over.

"Sorry mate, not too sure...was busy making some money! Looked like someone threw something on some posh lady and set her on fire...then all hell broke out. I was more interested in getting my winnings off the table and getting out."


CG human fighter 1 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 12/12 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ ] | Second Wind [ ] | Passive Per 13 | 1 lvl exhaustion | Stat Block

Giuseppe chuckles, but it stops quickly, Well, your help did not go unnoticed. The way that woman is still entranced, it tells me either she is touched in the head, or there is magic afoot, but I do not know enough to say one way or another to be certain.

The young man succumbs to another coughing fit, But as you can see, the smoke has gotten the better of me. I was trying to find me an arcanist or sage that might know of such things, or that may have a lead that we might follow. Could you help? It sounds like that Gos and the tavern keep are offering up some coin, if that helps.

Gio gives a grin, By di way, my name is Giuseppe di Firenze, perhaps you have heard of me or my family?


5e Fey5e AL

No other PCs going to roll? Still clues to be found. But if you feel your character wouldn't at this point, thats fine too. I guess just let me know yes/no if you are going to roll so we can move on.

Skill Challenge 1: Clues at the Scorched Wave
Mender: Success
Giu: Fail
Shad: Success
Gilbert: ???
Gorum: ???
Ioniss: ???
Quen: ???


CG human fighter 1 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 12/12 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ ] | Second Wind [ ] | Passive Per 13 | 1 lvl exhaustion | Stat Block

Yeah, trying to give Gilbert a little more of a reason to engage. ^_^


5e Fey5e AL

Well, hopefully everyone's just having a weekend break. Will pick it back up Monday I suppose.


Female Shadar Kai Monk (Way of the Shadow) 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 15 | Staff: +5, 1d6+3 Unarmed Strike: +5, 1d4+3 | Deception: 3 Insight: 4 Perception: 4 Persuasion: 3 Stealth: 5

Pretty sure I can’t roll again for this part, so I’m just waiting on the rest.


Gilbert racks his mind trying to remember anything that he might have noticed about the goings-on on the second floor.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


HP 10 | AC: 14 | Saves: Str: +1; Dex: +2; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +2; Cha: +5 | Initiative: +2 | Spell Slots: 1 (1) | Inspiration: [X]

I'm also waiting for the others =P


sorry been a super busy weekend.
Gorum paces through the crowd searching for someone with a guilty look. Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 and proceeds to question them using his size and menacing heritage to shake loose any details that he may have missed.

Intimidation: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

that worked about as well as I expected. :(


Male N Human var Rogue | HP: 9/9 | AC 14 | HD 1d8 Skills: Ath 3, His 2, Inst 4, Percp 4, Persus 4, SoH 5, Stlh 5 | Thieves Tools 7 Saves: S-1 D3 C1 I0 W2 Ch2 | Initiative 3 | PP 14 | Spd 30'

Soooo so sorry. Work got crazy but I’ve no excuse for not checking yesterday. So I’ll say Io was out and about.

Io comes up to the crew, a bit flushed. Well I was asking around and, uh, haven’t found anything useful yet. He straightens his jacket and grins. Ok so let me ask around and see if anyone has suspicions.

Hmmm Persuasion perhaps: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 Well I guess he doesn’t learn anything new.


5e Fey5e AL

Thanks, no worries...couldn't remember if you guys played on weekends or not.

All Gilbert remembers is a mad grab at the ante table when the fires broke out. The pot was literally up for grabs and those that hesitated lost their chips...the old crossbowman was quick enough to salvage his game, however.

Gorum tries his best to shake down the ravers, but in a city where the corner street cop openly worships an evil god, his threats come off a bit tame.

Ionnis finds most are barely even interested in who started the fire or the loss of the Wave and Wink, but instead are quite emotional about the loss of the painting itself...they seem, on a whole, quite detached from the experience considering what just happened.

Skill Challenge 1: Clues at the Scorched Wave
Mender: Success
Giu: Fail
Shad: Success
Gilbert: Fail
Gorum: Fail
Ioniss: Fail
Quen: ???

It seems if Kata is to be saved by morning, the party has little to go on. Perhaps they might seek out Andrik's residence directly or track down this supposed 'Thayan' wizard.

You can follow up on the info given (Mender and Sha) with roll-less RP (aka further conversation), or just strike out somewhere. The city is yours.


HP 10 | AC: 14 | Saves: Str: +1; Dex: +2; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +2; Cha: +5 | Initiative: +2 | Spell Slots: 1 (1) | Inspiration: [X]

"I'd suggest we start with the artist. He might be able to tell us who was the muse for his artistic murder weapon."


CG human fighter 1 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 12/12 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ ] | Second Wind [ ] | Passive Per 13 | 1 lvl exhaustion | Stat Block

That makes sense to Giuseppe, and with a nod, he stands coughing a couple of times, before speaking, Well then, let us find this artist!


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

As he tried to tend to people's wounds the cleric was doing his best to listen to what scuttle he could

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 Perception
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 Insight to see if he can discern how true it is.


Gorum returns to the others as they form a plan to investigate the artist. ”Sounds good. I can’t think of much else we could do to find answers.”


Male N Human var Rogue | HP: 9/9 | AC 14 | HD 1d8 Skills: Ath 3, His 2, Inst 4, Percp 4, Persus 4, SoH 5, Stlh 5 | Thieves Tools 7 Saves: S-1 D3 C1 I0 W2 Ch2 | Initiative 3 | PP 14 | Spd 30'

Yep, we should probably track down the artist and work from there. Perhaps someone else enchanted it along the way? He's not sure how they can help Kata in the meantime, other than hiding her, and he's pretty sure that option would cause trouble regardless of what they find. But then, it would still be worth it....Should we help Kata? he inquires.


5e Fey5e AL

Quen, you overhear some of the patrons building suspicions and mistrust of the 'Thayan'. One seems certain he has a residence near the embassy, and you also hear a name: Azak Throm. A rival suspicion among the crowd rests on talk about Urdun and Tiega having some kind of affair, with Kata justifiably jealous.

With Giu and others talk of finding the artist, Faltyn mentions "Hm...now...that reminds me of something odd...I visited Andrik just some days past, I wanted to make sure the commission would be completed. Andrik was not there...in fact I've not seen him for a tenday. The painting was dropped off here a day before the party with a courier's note. It just had some formal apologies and explained how he was waiting for 'inspiration to strike.' Quite irregular...ho now...what's this..?"

*stomp stomp stomp stomp*

A band of 8 Mulmaster guards charge into the scene. Their armor is black and covered in nasty spikes. One of the crowd whispers "Son of a b~~~+, its Stormmaster Ostur!" The biggest guard finds the smallest man among the crowd, and immediately picks him up by the throat "Who." the guard says calmly as the little halfling struggles. Since grasping at the mailed hand at his throat proves useless, he points at Kata.

A few of the other guard prepare shackles as they march right towards Kata...it seems an arrest is imminent. Urdun immediately interjects himself between shouting "No! You can't! There's something more to-" which earns him a slap to the face and he hits the pavement.

A slow voice behind the helm "Guilt or no, not my care. There will be an arrest here."


CG human fighter 1 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 12/12 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ ] | Second Wind [ ] | Passive Per 13 | 1 lvl exhaustion | Stat Block

The rest of the party sees Giuseppe subconsciously go for his blade. He looks to the rest of you, almost pleading to give him permission.

This is bull----, he mutters under his breath.


5e Fey5e AL

Attacking the city guard is of course one option. But also skill checks could be done, at DC 15. For example persuade Stormmaster Ostur to give you a few days, pickpocket a shackles key for Kata to escape on the way...anything that works for your character.


CG human fighter 1 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 12/12 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ ] | Second Wind [ ] | Passive Per 13 | 1 lvl exhaustion | Stat Block

Oh, I know. This is Giuseppe, though. I am hoping that someone else will step up (like maybe the paladin?) and persuade. He is a fighter, and his first instinct is the blade, especially growing up on the streets. I want to leave opportunity for the other PCs to show him a better way... ^_^


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

The cleric will relate to his party what he heard and will ask What are Thayans?


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

Seeing the guard abuse the man and beat him to the ground, the cleric will rush to see if the man on the ground is okay.

101 to 150 of 419 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [5e AL] Flames of Kythorn Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.