[5e AL] Flames of Kythorn [Completed!] (Inactive)

Game Master mishima


401 to 450 of 612 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Fey Map5e Fey5e AL

I'll bot Gil and do the enemy actions if he hasn't posted at the end of today, I don't think hes posted in about 2 weeks. :/


Fey Map5e Fey5e AL

Taking aim at one of the cultists on the fringes, a woman next to Gilbert shrieks in pure horror at the prospect of that quarrel...

Heavy Xbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 le'sigh
Crit: 2d10 + 3 ⇒ (10, 3) + 3 = 16

...the tiny bolt reaches the cultists forehead and explodes out the back faster than any mind can think. The dead body hit the ground just before the clang of its dropped scimitar...

In a move to protect the spheres, the remaining cultists focused on Mender, Giu, and Sha. Their leader roars a primordial cry and his scimitar bursts into flame...

Red vs Mender: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Dmg: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 5) + 2 = 11 6 slashing, 5 fire

...Mender catches the hot blade fully, the blade catching in the tight bones of his spinal column. The cult leader has to put his boot on the fallen aasimar's chest to wrench his weapon free. 0 hp, death save needed

White vs Giu: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Giuseppe manages to parry the follower's blade, leaving him open to charge the bonfire.

Purple vs Sha: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 well crap
Dmg: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 5) + 2 = 12

Just as the cultist on the far side raises his scimitar to deliver a sinister coup de grace to the unconscious Mender, Sha bravely throws herself in front of the weapon...and falls in his place. 0 hp, death save needed Sha

Round 1:
Gilbert
Enemies
Mender, Quen, Giu, Gor, Sha, Io <-- UP

Remember also you'll need to disengage to get up to the spheres without OA.


HP 13 (17) | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +1; Dex: +2; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +2; Cha: +5 | Initiative: +2 | Spell Slots: 1 (2) | Healing Light: 2 (3) | Inspiration: [ ]

Was I able to throw one before combat started?

Death Save: 1d20 ⇒ 17


Fey Map5e Fey5e AL

Na sorry man, initiative got rolled when you 3 tried to rush past them. Had you beaten their initiative, it would've played out differently.


HP 13 (17) | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +1; Dex: +2; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +2; Cha: +5 | Initiative: +2 | Spell Slots: 1 (2) | Healing Light: 2 (3) | Inspiration: [ ]

Ah well, such is life.

Or bleeding out on the floor, in this case.


CG human fighter 2 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 15/20 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ x ] | Second Wind [ ] | Action Surge [ ] | Passive Per 13 | Stat Block

Seeing his friends fall at the blades of these cultists, instead, draws his blade! Throwing his cloak into the cultist's face, he slashes at the man!

Longsword @ White: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
damage w/ dueling FS: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Edit: Quen, get them back on their feet!

If I reduce him to 0 hp, I am going for the k.o.


Perhaps it was the lateness of the hour, the drinks of the evening now long passed. Though invited in and stealth not required, Gorum seemed unenthused by the paintings on the wall and was growing weary. He remained quiet, once actually smelling a “masterpiece” to see if he could detect any magic properties by scent but to no avail. His spirits perked somewhat though as the party left the gallery.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Happy for the cool morning air coming from the sea, Gorum managed to clear the night’s adventures from his mind and body. It’s not until his friends call out in alarm and rush the beach before a second wind takes hold. The Paladin is quite concerned when the cultists call out to this Eternal Flame fanatically and he charges after hoping to lend a hand.

moving, 2 up
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 agaisnt white, if Gio drops him before Gorum gets there, he will go after red and move two squares right and then two north instead. He will also end this spot if he kills white with his attack.
1d12 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Gorum rushes in. Drawing his Greataxe from his back, he brings the heavy bladed end down for an overhead chop at the cultist facing Gio.


Male N Human var Rogue | HP: 15/15 | AC 14 | HD 1d8 Skills: Ath 3, His 2, Inst 4, Percp 4, Persus 4, SoH 5, Stlh 5 | Thieves Tools 7 Saves: S-1 D3 C1 I0 W2 Ch2 | Initiative 3 | PP 14 | Spd 30'

Stowing the brooch safely in a pocket, Io moves in next to the cultist Gorum is fighting.

Attack with dagger: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22, damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4, sneak damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5.

If that person is down, he will aim for anyone else, so I broke out the sneak die in case it no longer applies.


Female Shadar Kai Monk (Way of the Shadow) 1 | HP: 17 | AC: 15 | Ki: 2 | Staff: +5, 1d8+3 Unarmed Strike: +5, 1d4+3 | Deception: 3 Insight: 4 Perception: 4 Persuasion: 3 Stealth: 5 Thieve's Tools: 5

Oowie

Death Save: 1d20 ⇒ 15


Fey Map5e Fey5e AL

Had to redo this post since I miscalculated. I am so freaking stupid.

Giuseppe and Gorum execute a coordinated takedown of the cultist on the left. Once his face is covered with Giu's cloak, Gorum batters the man's head down all the way to the ground where it smashes like a vase.

Ionnis sees an opportunity on the cult leader who is also engaged with Giuseppe, and slips his dagger easily into some exposed skin...although used to punishment, he didn't see the sudden twist of the blade coming that nipped his kidney, leaving him heaving and almost devastated.


Leader -9
White dead
Blue dead
Purple full

Quen up to end Round 1.

Gil could also post to start Round 2.

...also map updated.


Fey Map5e Fey5e AL

Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned this but you all started the game with a potion of healing because of your renown.


CG human fighter 2 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 15/20 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ x ] | Second Wind [ ] | Action Surge [ ] | Passive Per 13 | Stat Block

Point of clarification, is Purple, that thing to Gorum's right? It is a little unclear... I am Assuming that Red is the Leader?


Quen, if you get Mender, I’ll get Shae.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Fey Map5e Fey5e AL

Yes, its supposed to look like a cultist from top down holding blades. The shadow is colored purple, sorry for confusion was trying to be fancy. Red is indeed the leader, the one originally wearing the brooch before getting ganked hardcore by Ionnis.


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

The half elf runs up to Mender, with his hand around his medallion of faith he beseeches the goddess, as he kneels down to touch the unconscious one Mishakel, goddess of healing, give strength to this man and heal his wounds, that they evil that our foes have done will be brought forth into your light.

Casting cure light wounds 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

Not bad, lol


CG human fighter 2 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 15/20 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ x ] | Second Wind [ ] | Action Surge [ ] | Passive Per 13 | Stat Block

Got it. At first, I thought it was part of the landscape, but purple! The background is very busy, maybe outlining the pic might help to make it pop more! ^_^ That being said, I do appreciate that crowd!

@Quen, are you a Life Domain? If so, your healing spells get a boost. That should be 12 hp! ^_^


Fey Map5e Fey5e AL

He is, and yes Mender is back to full hp. Will give Gil about 5 more hours then will bot/update.


CG human fighter 2 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 15/20 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ x ] | Second Wind [ ] | Action Surge [ ] | Passive Per 13 | Stat Block

Gotcha, just trying to help Quen learn a little about his character! ;) @Quen, Life Domain gets an additional 2 + level of the slot used, whenever casting a spell that recovers hp.

When it is my turn, if I am still standing...

Giuseppe, steps in, using his blade to shove the leader's blade out and up. Suddenly, he reverses the movement and smashes the pommel in the man's face!

longsword, aiming for KO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
damage w/ Dueling FS: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Fey Map5e Fey5e AL

Sorry for delay, wanted to give Gil a chance...have played with Dan a while and hes not one to bail.

Xbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Dmg: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Another *thwip* from the crowd quickly takes down the other cult follower...it could only be the boltmaster.

The leader, alone but no less frenzied, cackles wildly and swings out with his remaining strength...

Target alpha, Giu, Gor, Io: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Scimitar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Dmg: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (3, 3) + 2 = 8 5 slashing, 3 fire

...cutting the paladin down his cheek with a white hot blade that instantly cauterizes.

But for a fighter with any discipline at all, such a wild attack was a juicy opening indeed. It was exactly that which Giuseppe capitalized on, in the cultists backswing, turning the burning blade away before shattering the man's face with his pommel. Combat over

The cult leader hit the ground blabbering in his last breaths "...haha...too...late..."

The fire that must have already been burning inside the glassworks just then reached a crescendo, as the top floor's window blew outward in diamond dust.

If that weren't enough another explosion rocks the city a few blocks north of here, and you hear screams as a stampede of people stream from that direction.

"...masterpiece..." as he faded to unconsciousness.

City watch shove their way through the crowd, weapons drawn. One steps forward "F@&~ing hells. He dead?" Giuseppe knew the truth...under the layers of cracked bone cartilage the man still lived.

The strange spheres yet burn within the flames. Again, its 1d6 fire dmg to get one out. DC 11 dex check once one is in your hands. You could also attack the spheres, AC 15 and hp 3...but not knowing what they are its impossible to know if that would be good or bad.


HP 13 (17) | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +1; Dex: +2; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +2; Cha: +5 | Initiative: +2 | Spell Slots: 1 (2) | Healing Light: 2 (3) | Inspiration: [ ]

Standing, Mender does not hesitate to pull out one of the orbs, the flesh of his arms burning as he does so.

Fire Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Dex Check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Mender again lacks hesitation as he moves towards the water then pitches the orb in once he's close enough that he feels he can throw it without it falling short.


Fey Map5e Fey5e AL

The hot orb wriggles in Mender's grip as if it has some movement of its own accord, branding the palms of his hands with a strange pattern...but he endures for a satisfying...

*plop*

...as the mysterious orb plunks into the water, sizzling as the fires within are doused immediately. It gradually darkens as it sinks slowly, eventually lost in the cold, dark, depths.


HP 13 (17) | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +1; Dex: +2; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +2; Cha: +5 | Initiative: +2 | Spell Slots: 1 (2) | Healing Light: 2 (3) | Inspiration: [ ]

Turning back to the fire, Mender bellows out "DO THAT!"


CG human fighter 2 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 15/20 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ x ] | Second Wind [ ] | Action Surge [ ] | Passive Per 13 | Stat Block

Gio, addressing the Watchman while indicating the unconscious man moves toward the bonfire, Dis one is still alive!

If it can count as interact with object. Otherwise, will act after everyone else.

Snatching up his cloak, the scion of House Firenze casts the cloak like a net to scoop another globe out of the flame! Grabbing at the other corner of his cloak to begin a hammer throw, swinging the globe in a full arc before launching into the harbor.

fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Dex check w disadv: 2d20 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2) + 3 = 8

If using the cloak allows me to use Athletics, add 2 to the total. Not that it helps...

Gah, gods spit on me! the young swordsman swears.


Fey Map5e Fey5e AL

The melon sized globe, or as it was soon enough clear, the fire snake egg, slipped backwards off the swordsman's shoulder as he went to toss it into the water. Splattering on the ground, a long slimy red snake uncoiled to nearly the height of a man.

The slime of birth ignited as it touched air for the first time...

With a curious baby screech of "AAeeer?" its tongue forked this way and that, a piece of shell still covering its eyes. This was surely a creature of another dimension, an elemental of the primordial fires.

Freshly born, the fire snake is incapacitated...but will realize it is alive soon enough. What do you do? All but Mender, Giu, and Sha can take one turns worth of actions here.

"Holy s%*@, a balor! F!~$ me!" one of the guards stupidly shouts before retreating.


Male N Human var Rogue | HP: 15/15 | AC 14 | HD 1d8 Skills: Ath 3, His 2, Inst 4, Percp 4, Persus 4, SoH 5, Stlh 5 | Thieves Tools 7 Saves: S-1 D3 C1 I0 W2 Ch2 | Initiative 3 | PP 14 | Spd 30'

Fork me indeed Io says, as he slashes as the hellish snake.

dagger: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 Pretty sure that misses, but just in case, 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4.

Are there any other globes to fish out?


Fey Map5e Fey5e AL

No, there were just those 2 globes. One has sunk into the Mulmaster bay, the other hatched into this fire snake.

Ionnis' dagger glanced off the unnaturally tough scales of the monster, but at least he did not catch himself on fire.


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

The cleric will walk over to the downed man and make a medicine check
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 to see if he lives.

If he can discern that he is still alive he will cast spare the dying.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG human fighter 2 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 15/20 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ x ] | Second Wind [ ] | Action Surge [ ] | Passive Per 13 | Stat Block

Quen, another neat trick is that it is a DC 10 Medicine check to stabilize someone, so you wouldn't need to use your cantrip. As you learn these things, you can rebuild your character up until the first time you play at 5th level. ^_^


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Shadar Kai Monk (Way of the Shadow) 1 | HP: 17 | AC: 15 | Ki: 2 | Staff: +5, 1d8+3 Unarmed Strike: +5, 1d4+3 | Deception: 3 Insight: 4 Perception: 4 Persuasion: 3 Stealth: 5 Thieve's Tools: 5

Shae makes a "burble" sound as she slowly dies... lol


Fey Map5e Fey5e AL

During diagnosis, Quen realizes the face wound received by the cult leader was a well trained, disabling strike. Rather than shove the man's broken cartilage up his nose into the brain, Giuseppe instead opted to pull his blow just a hair so that the man's head jerked back, triggering the body's natural response of unconsciousness.

Gor and Gil up. This will be the last time I bot Gil.


CG human fighter 2 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 15/20 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ x ] | Second Wind [ ] | Action Surge [ ] | Passive Per 13 | Stat Block

I believe that Gor was aiming to save Shae.


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

That was my understanding in terms of Gor stabilizing the shadar kai


Fey Map5e Fey5e AL

I didn't know if he wanted to just stabilize or use lay on hands. I'll move on in an hour or so.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Shadar Kai Monk (Way of the Shadow) 1 | HP: 17 | AC: 15 | Ki: 2 | Staff: +5, 1d8+3 Unarmed Strike: +5, 1d4+3 | Deception: 3 Insight: 4 Perception: 4 Persuasion: 3 Stealth: 5 Thieve's Tools: 5

Its all good, Gorum is the one coming to save the damsel in distress, I just had a chuckle at the mental image of everyone chucking the orbs into the ocean while Shae is just out in the corner. Yakity sax was playing in the background and it was an epic mental image :p


Fey Map5e Fey5e AL

Gilbert responds to the new threat the only way he knows how: a biting quarrel into the infant serpent...

Xbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Dmg: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 halved

...it was a direct hit, easily a killing blow for a normal man, but to the hide of this elemental monstrosity the mundane attack was quite foreign...a weapon designed for another place across the dimensional divides.

As the snake recoils in pain, its first real experience in life, it finds no loving nudge from a gentle mother...only a surrounding of hostile characters in a chaotic riot. It lashes out randomly, on some instinct to feed...

Random Giu, Io, Mender: 1d3 ⇒ 3
Random Giu, Io, Mender: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Tail: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

...but like a fawn taking its first steps, the fire snakes first attempts at a kill are bumbling and predictable.

Party up. Gorum can still take last rounds action on Sha in addition to any action this round.


CG human fighter 2 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 15/20 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ x ] | Second Wind [ ] | Action Surge [ ] | Passive Per 13 | Stat Block

Gio stumbles back, not expecting it to be an egg, What kind of infernal beast is this?

The swordsman draws his blade, swinging it at the creature's head!

longsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Certain that misses...


the intention was to use my lay on hands.

Figuring the others could handle the flaming eggs, Gorum kneels down to Shae and administers a little tough love. ”What are you doing? We got a job to do, criminals to detain, lives to save, you can’t be doin’ that while yer laid out on the ground.” He places a hand on her shoulder. ”May the power of Helm show you the way.” a cool glow flashes at the point of contact and Shae’s life force is partially restored.

lay on hands for 4 pts. Leaving me a back up point to stabilize some later if needed.

As he stands, he notices the fiery snake erupt from the egg. Shaking his head ”See? More monsters to slay to protect people here of Mulmaster. “ He offers Shae a hand to her feet and begins moving cautiously toward serpent.


His pace quickening a jog, Gorum hefts his Greataxe and brings it across in a wide arc aiming so that with the right amount of force and a little luck, he would turn back from his swing to find the snake in two pieces.

Greataxe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Slashing: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

10/13 HPs, current AC 16


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG human fighter 2 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 15/20 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ x ] | Second Wind [ ] | Action Surge [ ] | Passive Per 13 | Stat Block

26 AC?!? *heart attack* (Probably meant 16...) ;p


Giuseppe di Firenze wrote:
26 AC?!? *heart attack* (Probably meant 16...) ;p

Yeah, I fixed it. Just not before you saw it. HPs were wrong too lol.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG human fighter 2 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 15/20 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ x ] | Second Wind [ ] | Action Surge [ ] | Passive Per 13 | Stat Block

Hahahah, I love you guys! ^_^


Female Shadar Kai Monk (Way of the Shadow) 1 | HP: 17 | AC: 15 | Ki: 2 | Staff: +5, 1d8+3 Unarmed Strike: +5, 1d4+3 | Deception: 3 Insight: 4 Perception: 4 Persuasion: 3 Stealth: 5 Thieve's Tools: 5

Shae comes too, with a jolt and helps out Mender! Loo-

When she realized what’s going on, she takes Gorum’s hand and launches herself to her feet, keeping stride with him, and take her only healing potion from her belt. Instead of attacking the snake outright, she stands slightly behind the rest of the group, and down the potion. She then steels herself for another fight.
Healing Potion: 1d4 ⇒ 4


CG human fighter 2 | AC 15, 17 w shield | hp 15/20 | Saves: S +4, D +3, C +4, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Insp [ x ] | Second Wind [ ] | Action Surge [ ] | Passive Per 13 | Stat Block

Shae, healing potions are 2d4+2 in 5e. ^_^


Fey Map5e Fey5e AL

Gorum's axe bites hard into the elemental (though not as hard as he expected (resistance)), cutting against the grain of its fiery scales...but as he does so a burst of the hot primordial stuff erupts like lava from within, scalding the paladin...

Heated Body, Gor: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Mender, Quen, Giu, Gor, Sha, Io, Gilbert

Fire snake is adjacent to Io, Giu, Gor, and Mender. It is melee range (within 30 ft) to all others.

Fire snake -7
Mender 9 /10
Giuseppe 12 /12
Ionnis 9 /9
Gorum'drek 1 /13
Gilbert 9 /12
Quen 10 /10
Sha 4 /10

Gorum, I have you at 1 hp. 8 from the leader striking you with flame sword, then 4 just now from the fire snake.


HP 13 (17) | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +1; Dex: +2; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +2; Cha: +5 | Initiative: +2 | Spell Slots: 1 (2) | Healing Light: 2 (3) | Inspiration: [ ]

Mender moved to Gorum, almost contemptuous of the creature, and healed him.

Cure Wounds: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Fey Map5e Fey5e AL

1d20 ⇒ 1

One of the guards looks upon Mender's craft and his eyes narrow...but the man simply shrugs his shoulders and resumes pretending to line up an attack against the intruding monster.


Female Shadar Kai Monk (Way of the Shadow) 1 | HP: 17 | AC: 15 | Ki: 2 | Staff: +5, 1d8+3 Unarmed Strike: +5, 1d4+3 | Deception: 3 Insight: 4 Perception: 4 Persuasion: 3 Stealth: 5 Thieve's Tools: 5

I knew that. I was just testing you guys... <.<
The Right Amount of Healing: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Shae grins sheepishly as she finishes off her potion...


HP 13 (17) | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +1; Dex: +2; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +2; Cha: +5 | Initiative: +2 | Spell Slots: 1 (2) | Healing Light: 2 (3) | Inspiration: [ ]

You forgot a d4. =P


1 person marked this as a favorite.
GM Infinity wrote:
, I have you at 1 hp. 8 from the leader striking you with flame sword, then 4 just now from the fire snake

yeah, I missed the slashing damage from the leaders strike. Just caught the fire dam

.Mender wrote:

Mender moved to Gorum, almost contemptuous of the creature, and healed him.

contemptuous of Gorum or the snake? Just clarifying so I know how Gorum reacts.

Feeling the burn from the snake gives Gorum a brief pause about striking the creature again but then healing light flows over him and removes any hesitation.

Greataxe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Slashing: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 BOOM!Suck on that damage resistance! Lol.

HPs 6/13

401 to 450 of 612 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [5e AL] Flames of Kythorn Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.