GM Sphen Rise of the Runelords: (Clever Subtitle)

Game Master Sphen86

Maps


951 to 1,000 of 1,120 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Male NG dwarf druid 2 | HP 17/18 | AC 18 T 12 FF 14 SR: 7 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Fire Bolt: 5/7 1d6+1 | Spells: 1st 0/3 + 0/1
Spells:
Guidance;Light;Purify Food and Drink; Entangle ; Deadeyes' Lore ; Cure Light Wounds
| Active conditions: Deadeyes' Lore.

Razkiv grips the haft of his ax until his hand actually aches, his uncles did a real number raising him to hate. 'fight the urge, do not let the fires burn'


Female-designation Warforged Cavalier (Disciple of the Pike) 1/Warpriest 1 HP 22/22; DR 2/adamantine; AC 19/T 10/FF 19; Fort +7, Ref +0, Will +3; Init +0; Per +6; SM +5; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4 CMD 14

Aventail too keeps a steady grip on her halberd.

”And where are the shufflers?” she asks, adding to Loth’s question of Koruvus.

Dark Archive

Dwarf Cleric 2 | HP 16/19 | AC 16(20) T 10 FF 16(20) | F 6(+2 vs poison) R 1 W 7(+4 vs spells) | CMB +2 CMD 12 | Init +0 Perc +3 (Dark 60) S.Mot +7| Channel 1/4 | Acid Dart 5/6 (1d6+1)| Effects:
Spells:
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Mending, Empty | 1 - Bless, Obscuring Mist, Empty, Shield I

Eyeing the goblin warily, Dol carefully withdraws behind Toot.

It didn't answer my question. Is it being deceitful or just stupid? Maybe there are too many people asking questions.


Shield Bash Podcast

To Loth, he responds, Mistress? Erylium is mistress. She is in charge of the temple.

To Aventail, he shuffles forward and gestures to the pit he helped Dol uncover. Shufflers, he says without looking in.


Male Gnome Summoner / 2 HP: 6/20 AC: 15/13/13 Perception +2 Initiative +2 Sense motive + 0 Saves F2/R2/W3 TOOT - AC 18 HP 18/18

Bumbo squeezes his plump frame in by Toot's rump, and waves merrily over the pig's backside. Hallo, Korovus! It's nice to meet you; I'm Bumbo. Say, we sure don't want those Shufflers to get out either, the mistress would certainly be displeased. And we don't want that, am I right?

Not pausing for an answer, he gestures towards the door to path to the south. So, can we find the mistress through there? We have some questions to ask her, and they're really important! You know how important her work is, yes?

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Not sure if that would be bluff or diplomacy, as none of that was really a lie as far as he knows. Either way, same modifier


Female-designation Warforged Cavalier (Disciple of the Pike) 1/Warpriest 1 HP 22/22; DR 2/adamantine; AC 19/T 10/FF 19; Fort +7, Ref +0, Will +3; Init +0; Per +6; SM +5; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4 CMD 14

Aventail stands stock still, not even peering in to see the “shufflers”.

”Yes, very important...” echoes the adamantian.

Aid Another: 1d20 ⇒ 19 [+0 if Bluff, +3 if Diplomacy]


Male NG Halfling Unchained Rogue 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +2; +2 vs fear effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30ft | Sneak Attack 1d6 | Active conditions: Panicked | Ammo: 12 arrows

Loth leaves the talking to the others for the time being, but makes a mental note.

A temple? To whom? What kind of temple has torture rooms?


Shield Bash Podcast

Korovus seems to be interested in Bumbo when he squeezes his way into the room. He moves up and sniffs at you, before backing up a few steps.

No, no, he replies, but to which statement he is replying to is hard to tell. Mistress is in the temple. Pass the mean red lady, through the big, big doors. Work is very importanter than Korovus. You are giving offerings to the mistress?

Reminder that the statue was made of red stone,


Male Gnome Summoner / 2 HP: 6/20 AC: 15/13/13 Perception +2 Initiative +2 Sense motive + 0 Saves F2/R2/W3 TOOT - AC 18 HP 18/18

Bumbo smiles widely, and nods. Definitely. Many offerings. Thank you Korovus; you keep to your work here. You're doing a great job!

Bumbo will then look at the others, jerking his head in a motion to say....let's get outta' here.

So, to the south and onward, or back to the red lady and perhaps on to this mistress? If no one says anything, Bumbo will lead Toot towards the opening to the south...though he hunkers down behind the eidolon as he moves.

Dark Archive

Dwarf Cleric 2 | HP 16/19 | AC 16(20) T 10 FF 16(20) | F 6(+2 vs poison) R 1 W 7(+4 vs spells) | CMB +2 CMD 12 | Init +0 Perc +3 (Dark 60) S.Mot +7| Channel 1/4 | Acid Dart 5/6 (1d6+1)| Effects:
Spells:
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Mending, Empty | 1 - Bless, Obscuring Mist, Empty, Shield I

"Bumbo, we still never figured out what these... shufflers... are."

Reaching down to the cover next to him, he opens it and peers inside.


Female-designation Warforged Cavalier (Disciple of the Pike) 1/Warpriest 1 HP 22/22; DR 2/adamantine; AC 19/T 10/FF 19; Fort +7, Ref +0, Will +3; Init +0; Per +6; SM +5; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4 CMD 14

Aventail stares at Koruvus, despite Dol’s actions.

”Let us now visit the mistress. We have checked...that...Koruvus...is assiduous in his...tasks. And now must report to her. Yes?


| Shifter Barbarian 2 | Active Conditions: DR 1/-; +4 Str/Con, +1 Will, -2 AC; +2 Str, Bite | HP: 21/26; + 4/4 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (40 w/o Armor) | Longtooth Shift 0/2; Rage 8/9 |

'Offerin's? Didn know we had tings to give anyone down he'a' considers Mizzug. Though seeing her companions have this situation well in hand, she stays quiet.

With a simple nod to the creature, she makes her way to the southern entrance.


Male Gnome Summoner / 2 HP: 6/20 AC: 15/13/13 Perception +2 Initiative +2 Sense motive + 0 Saves F2/R2/W3 TOOT - AC 18 HP 18/18

Bumbo gulps loudly as he sees Dol checking one of the pits. He pauses, hoping desperately that whatever is in there doesn't pull his friend down with it.


Male NG Halfling Unchained Rogue 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +2; +2 vs fear effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30ft | Sneak Attack 1d6 | Active conditions: Panicked | Ammo: 12 arrows

Loth sticks close to Dol for a moment longer as he peers down the hole.


Female-designation Warforged Cavalier (Disciple of the Pike) 1/Warpriest 1 HP 22/22; DR 2/adamantine; AC 19/T 10/FF 19; Fort +7, Ref +0, Will +3; Init +0; Per +6; SM +5; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4 CMD 14

Aventail watches Koruvus very closely.


Shield Bash Podcast

As Dol moves a covering to the side, Korovus shifts his weapons to one hand and steps forward with two empty hands as though to help, only to shuffle back when Dol moves the wooden pallet aside.

Peering down the 10 foot pit, Dol sees rotting flesh and clothes, still moving about. When the cover is lifted, the head of this humanoid creature lifts up towards the opening and lets out a low moan and begins a shuffling walk towards the wall closest to Dol, where it repeatedly runs into the stone, bouncing back a few inches each time.
No even a check needed, this is a zombie. And rather an old one, at that.

If anyone looks at Korovus during this (Aventail definitely is), he is unconcernedly scratching at himself, and occasionally eating anything he considers large enough that he scratches off.

Dark Archive

Dwarf Cleric 2 | HP 16/19 | AC 16(20) T 10 FF 16(20) | F 6(+2 vs poison) R 1 W 7(+4 vs spells) | CMB +2 CMD 12 | Init +0 Perc +3 (Dark 60) S.Mot +7| Channel 1/4 | Acid Dart 5/6 (1d6+1)| Effects:
Spells:
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Mending, Empty | 1 - Bless, Obscuring Mist, Empty, Shield I

Replacung the cover, his curiosity satisfied, Dol turns to follow the others.

"We should return to deal with these shufflers another day. For now, it appears they are under control."


Female-designation Warforged Cavalier (Disciple of the Pike) 1/Warpriest 1 HP 22/22; DR 2/adamantine; AC 19/T 10/FF 19; Fort +7, Ref +0, Will +3; Init +0; Per +6; SM +5; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4 CMD 14

Which way though? Bumbo will head south “if no-one says anything”, Mizzug appears to be heading south and Aventail wants to go back toward the “mistress” Erylium so as to reassure Koruvus that’s what we are doing.

Dark Archive

Dwarf Cleric 2 | HP 16/19 | AC 16(20) T 10 FF 16(20) | F 6(+2 vs poison) R 1 W 7(+4 vs spells) | CMB +2 CMD 12 | Init +0 Perc +3 (Dark 60) S.Mot +7| Channel 1/4 | Acid Dart 5/6 (1d6+1)| Effects:
Spells:
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Mending, Empty | 1 - Bless, Obscuring Mist, Empty, Shield I

Dol joins Mizzug at the southern exit, searching for danger as they continue exploring the structure.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


Male NG dwarf druid 2 | HP 17/18 | AC 18 T 12 FF 14 SR: 7 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Fire Bolt: 5/7 1d6+1 | Spells: 1st 0/3 + 0/1
Spells:
Guidance;Light;Purify Food and Drink; Entangle ; Deadeyes' Lore ; Cure Light Wounds
| Active conditions: Deadeyes' Lore.

Razkiv is not ready to trust the goblin yet, and keeps an eye on him.


Female-designation Warforged Cavalier (Disciple of the Pike) 1/Warpriest 1 HP 22/22; DR 2/adamantine; AC 19/T 10/FF 19; Fort +7, Ref +0, Will +3; Init +0; Per +6; SM +5; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4 CMD 14

Aventail moves to support Mizzug at the southern doorway, hoping Koruvus doesn’t challenge them further.


Shield Bash Podcast

A hallway goes to the south; carved and adorned with various iconography, but dusty and seemingly unused. A spiral staircase splits off the eastern side, but ends after a short ascent in collapsed rubble and detritus. A closed door caps the end of the hall. Korovus moves behind the group at a short distance, watching after you as you go, idly scratching at various parts of his body.


| Shifter Barbarian 2 | Active Conditions: DR 1/-; +4 Str/Con, +1 Will, -2 AC; +2 Str, Bite | HP: 21/26; + 4/4 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (40 w/o Armor) | Longtooth Shift 0/2; Rage 8/9 |

Moving down the hall, Mizzug glances up the stairs. With a slight shake, she whispers to the group "No kin go dat ways."

Approaching the door, she studies it for a moment.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Male Gnome Summoner / 2 HP: 6/20 AC: 15/13/13 Perception +2 Initiative +2 Sense motive + 0 Saves F2/R2/W3 TOOT - AC 18 HP 18/18

Bumbo nods at the assessment as he follows. He watches Mizzug messing with the door, looks at Toot, and just shrugs noncomittally.


Female-designation Warforged Cavalier (Disciple of the Pike) 1/Warpriest 1 HP 22/22; DR 2/adamantine; AC 19/T 10/FF 19; Fort +7, Ref +0, Will +3; Init +0; Per +6; SM +5; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4 CMD 14

Aventail keeps a weather eye on Koruvus, fixing him with her “resting inscrutable smile”.


Male NG Halfling Unchained Rogue 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +2; +2 vs fear effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30ft | Sneak Attack 1d6 | Active conditions: Panicked | Ammo: 12 arrows

Loth silently follows with the others, growing unease on the exact nature of this place.


Shield Bash Podcast

The door is inscrutable, unrelenting to your study. Well made of dark wood, it bears a single word in a language you don't read.

Linguistics DC 12:
You can recognize this as the same script as was on the red stone statue back a ways.

No traps visible with a 10, it appears to be unlocked.

@Aventail: Korovus just stares back, blinking slowly. Occasionally he rubs snot out of his nose, sniffs, scratches himself, and other such innocuous things.


Male NG dwarf druid 2 | HP 17/18 | AC 18 T 12 FF 14 SR: 7 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Fire Bolt: 5/7 1d6+1 | Spells: 1st 0/3 + 0/1
Spells:
Guidance;Light;Purify Food and Drink; Entangle ; Deadeyes' Lore ; Cure Light Wounds
| Active conditions: Deadeyes' Lore.

Linguistics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Razkiv looks away from the Goblin to study the writing, 'Nothing I can read.'


| Shifter Barbarian 2 | Active Conditions: DR 1/-; +4 Str/Con, +1 Will, -2 AC; +2 Str, Bite | HP: 21/26; + 4/4 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (40 w/o Armor) | Longtooth Shift 0/2; Rage 8/9 |

Squinting at the word, she whispers "Dun noit" and pulls the door open.


Shield Bash Podcast

This strange room is a fifteen-foot-diameter sphere. Several objects float in the room, spinning lazily in space- a ragged book, a scroll, a bottle of wine, a dead raven surrounded by a halo of floating and writhing maggots, and a twisted iron wand with a forked tip. Yet perhaps the most unnerving aspect of the room is the walls, for they are plated in sheets of strange red metal that ripple every once in a while with silent black electricity that seems to coalesce into strange runes or even words far too often for the effect to be chance.

@Mizzug: When you open the door, your foot kicks forward a small amount of dust into the room. It takes you a moment, but you notice that the dust doesn't fall and roll down the side of the spherical room, but floats lazily right where it enters the room.


Male Gnome Summoner / 2 HP: 6/20 AC: 15/13/13 Perception +2 Initiative +2 Sense motive + 0 Saves F2/R2/W3 TOOT - AC 18 HP 18/18

What the...

Bumbo looks around Mizzug's hip and into the room, then cocks his head to the side as if he were Toot, trying to figure out the difference between enemy and snack. He tugs at his beard as he searches his memory banks to see if he's seen such a thing before.

Knowledge Arcana?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


| Shifter Barbarian 2 | Active Conditions: DR 1/-; +4 Str/Con, +1 Will, -2 AC; +2 Str, Bite | HP: 21/26; + 4/4 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (40 w/o Armor) | Longtooth Shift 0/2; Rage 8/9 |

With but a grunt, Mizzug announces "Seems down not down in dere."

Slowly shutting the door, she adds "No udder door neitha." and begins walking back they way they'd come.


Male NG Halfling Unchained Rogue 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +2; +2 vs fear effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30ft | Sneak Attack 1d6 | Active conditions: Panicked | Ammo: 12 arrows

"What in the world..? You guys are all seeing this too, right?"

Out of curiosity, he approaches the floating objects without touching, trying to see if he can at least see what kind of levitating literature is present.

Perception check to get a bit of an idea of the book and the scroll.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


Shield Bash Podcast

@Bumbo: Only the obvious things come to mind with those rolls. There is clearly some sort of anti-gravity shenanigans in play here.

@Loth: They're pretty for out, almost to the center of the room (but that was a pretty dang good roll). So you can tell that the scroll is magical writing and the book is in the same language as you've seen dotting this place (the door to this room and the previous red statue).

Dark Archive

Dwarf Cleric 2 | HP 16/19 | AC 16(20) T 10 FF 16(20) | F 6(+2 vs poison) R 1 W 7(+4 vs spells) | CMB +2 CMD 12 | Init +0 Perc +3 (Dark 60) S.Mot +7| Channel 1/4 | Acid Dart 5/6 (1d6+1)| Effects:
Spells:
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Mending, Empty | 1 - Bless, Obscuring Mist, Empty, Shield I

"If we find a way to shut off the floating effect, we might be able to get that stuff. We'll also probably have to deal with all of those maggots.

Judging by the rest of this place, they are likely some magically altered version of maggots with teeth that won't care if the flesh they are eating it rotten or not."

Nodding as Mizzug closes the door, he adds. "Wise choice that. We can come back to investigate more closely another time."


Male NG dwarf druid 2 | HP 17/18 | AC 18 T 12 FF 14 SR: 7 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Fire Bolt: 5/7 1d6+1 | Spells: 1st 0/3 + 0/1
Spells:
Guidance;Light;Purify Food and Drink; Entangle ; Deadeyes' Lore ; Cure Light Wounds
| Active conditions: Deadeyes' Lore.

"This place is odd, I almost wish for more angry goblins."


Shield Bash Podcast

As you pass back into/through his "office", Korovus continues to stare stupidly as sniffs and slobbers. Whenever he catches one of you looking at him, he smiles widely.


Male NG Halfling Unchained Rogue 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +2; +2 vs fear effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30ft | Sneak Attack 1d6 | Active conditions: Panicked | Ammo: 12 arrows

Is the map updated? I feel like our current room isn't revealed right now.

"It's certainly unsettling. Who would expect something like this so close to Sandpoint?"

Dark Archive

Dwarf Cleric 2 | HP 16/19 | AC 16(20) T 10 FF 16(20) | F 6(+2 vs poison) R 1 W 7(+4 vs spells) | CMB +2 CMD 12 | Init +0 Perc +3 (Dark 60) S.Mot +7| Channel 1/4 | Acid Dart 5/6 (1d6+1)| Effects:
Spells:
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Mending, Empty | 1 - Bless, Obscuring Mist, Empty, Shield I

"There are many remnants of ancient Thassilon throughout Varisia, like the Irespan down in Magnimar.

Perhaps this is a Thassilonian structure? Either way, there are more rooms to clear before we consider perhaps going back to town for rest and coming back tomorrow."

Dol starts heading back to the red statue and toward the entrance, leading the way into the unexplored passage closest to the entrance (the tunnel above B2)


Male Gnome Summoner / 2 HP: 6/20 AC: 15/13/13 Perception +2 Initiative +2 Sense motive + 0 Saves F2/R2/W3 TOOT - AC 18 HP 18/18

Bumbo nods to Dol, spending a moment to look back into the room before turning to follow. When he turns back to see Korovus, he smiles widely back. My friend, have you been through that room? It seems like it's not functioning properly; we may need to fix it.


Shield Bash Podcast

@Loth: My bad, no it wasn't. But it is now.

@Bumbo: Korovus responds in an obsequious way, Oh no. That rooms belongs to the mistress. Korovus is not allowed. No, no. Not allowed. Korovus stays here, tends to the shufflers.


Male Gnome Summoner / 2 HP: 6/20 AC: 15/13/13 Perception +2 Initiative +2 Sense motive + 0 Saves F2/R2/W3 TOOT - AC 18 HP 18/18

Bumbo nods as if Korovus had just showed deep insight, then he follows Dol alongside Toot.


Female-designation Warforged Cavalier (Disciple of the Pike) 1/Warpriest 1 HP 22/22; DR 2/adamantine; AC 19/T 10/FF 19; Fort +7, Ref +0, Will +3; Init +0; Per +6; SM +5; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4 CMD 14

Aventail nods politely to the shuffler-keeper and follows the rest of the inspection team.


| Shifter Barbarian 2 | Active Conditions: DR 1/-; +4 Str/Con, +1 Will, -2 AC; +2 Str, Bite | HP: 21/26; + 4/4 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (40 w/o Armor) | Longtooth Shift 0/2; Rage 8/9 |

Without a word, Mizzug follows the others to the long hallway. Moving ahead, she peaks around the corner to see what awaits them beyond.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Shield Bash Podcast

The tunnel widens here into what appears to have once been a small shrine, for to the northeast, steps lead up to a platform of gray stone. Sitting atop the platform is an ancient altar, little more than a jagged block of black marble with a shallow concavity on top of it. This basin is filled with what appears to be filthy water.

DC 14 K(Religion):
This altar is creating unholy water, so much every day.

DC 18 K(Religion):
This is an altar to Lahmashtu, Demon B&$!~ Queen of Monsters and Desna's sworn enemy.

Dark Archive

Dwarf Cleric 2 | HP 16/19 | AC 16(20) T 10 FF 16(20) | F 6(+2 vs poison) R 1 W 7(+4 vs spells) | CMB +2 CMD 12 | Init +0 Perc +3 (Dark 60) S.Mot +7| Channel 1/4 | Acid Dart 5/6 (1d6+1)| Effects:
Spells:
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Mending, Empty | 1 - Bless, Obscuring Mist, Empty, Shield I

Knowledge(Religion): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Knowledge(Religion): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Dol hisses and makes a warding gesture as he sees the altar. "Lamashtu! Evil Queen of Monsters!

The altar is magical and is creating Unholy Water.

Didn't the journal mention something about Lamashtu?"


Male Gnome Summoner / 2 HP: 6/20 AC: 15/13/13 Perception +2 Initiative +2 Sense motive + 0 Saves F2/R2/W3 TOOT - AC 18 HP 18/18

Knowledge religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Bumbo nods quickly, his face scrunched up in distaste. Yes, something about Sandpoint being offered up to burn in her fires. And, mention of...Succubi? Can we do something to...you know...stop it?

Dark Archive

Dwarf Cleric 2 | HP 16/19 | AC 16(20) T 10 FF 16(20) | F 6(+2 vs poison) R 1 W 7(+4 vs spells) | CMB +2 CMD 12 | Init +0 Perc +3 (Dark 60) S.Mot +7| Channel 1/4 | Acid Dart 5/6 (1d6+1)| Effects:
Spells:
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Mending, Empty | 1 - Bless, Obscuring Mist, Empty, Shield I

"Destroy it perhaps? Sanctify it? Either is likely outside of our abilities.

We can ask at the cathedral."


Male NG Halfling Unchained Rogue 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +2; +2 vs fear effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30ft | Sneak Attack 1d6 | Active conditions: Panicked | Ammo: 12 arrows

"Collapse the place, perhaps? Whatever the case, if there's someone out there that wants to offer up Sandpoint, the best way to prevent that would be to take down the person that intends to do it. Without a clergy, any temple becomes just another vacant building."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female-designation Warforged Cavalier (Disciple of the Pike) 1/Warpriest 1 HP 22/22; DR 2/adamantine; AC 19/T 10/FF 19; Fort +7, Ref +0, Will +3; Init +0; Per +6; SM +5; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4 CMD 14

Aventail considers the profane shrine.

”How ingenious. Holy or unholy, creating water is very practical...

951 to 1,000 of 1,120 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sphen Rise of the Runelords: (Clever Subtitle) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.