[GD VIII] #1-09 Live Exploration Extreme! (Tier 1-4)

Game Master Ilmakis

Link to map
Chronicles for Live Exploration Extreme!


151 to 188 of 188 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human ace pilot technomancer 1.1 | SP 6/6 HP 3/9 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | 1st 1/3 ,spell cache (Ancient Coin), theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Waiting for THE to explode, Mik'al moves forward and fires another shot at the goblin.

azimuth laser pistol vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

| SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12 KAC 13 CMD 32; Cold Resist 5 | Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5; +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +1 | Perception +10 (Low-Light & Darkvision 60ft; Blindsense: Scent 30ft) | Active Effects: Radiation Badge, | Active Spells: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (1 day remaining) | Male Vlaka (Tempered Pilgrim) Mystic (Empath) 2 / Skyfire Centurian

Talisman advances and tries to take a shot at the goblin to help THE Umbral Dawn from back a ways.

Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 vs. EAC
Electricity Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/5

"We're all coming to help you THE Umbral Dawn! Hold on!"

Coordinated Assault is up for +1 to hit for Ranged types,
THE heals 6 stamina


Map #1-09 (The Cavern) Chase Rules & Buggy

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

After THE Umbral Dawn explode and see the bible goblin managed to dodge part of the blast, Mik'al try to shoot but his shot bounces off a stalagmite.
Talisman follows but despite the cover provided by the same stalagmite that stops Mik'al's shot he manages to zap the goblin!

Then Xenal moves to help and encourages THE Umbral Dawn to stay in the fight and provides aid to her other comrades.

Holsin calls for Torag's help and a gigantic old fashioned Warhammer appears just next to the big goblin and starts harassing it! Wisp Ally

Being burned by THE Umbral Dawn, Polbak continues to punch him.

punchslicer vs KAC: 1d20 + 12 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 12 - 4 - 2 = 22
Damages, S: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
punchslicer vs KAC: 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 12 - 4 = 24
Damages, S: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Round #4 (bold may act)
bigG -20HP
THE Umbral Dawn -24SP -2HP
Xenal -12SP
Mik'al
Talisman

Holsin

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

| SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12 KAC 13 CMD 32; Cold Resist 5 | Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5; +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +1 | Perception +10 (Low-Light & Darkvision 60ft; Blindsense: Scent 30ft) | Active Effects: Radiation Badge, | Active Spells: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (1 day remaining) | Male Vlaka (Tempered Pilgrim) Mystic (Empath) 2 / Skyfire Centurian

Talisman advances again in case THE Umbral Dawn needs healing in short order. The Vlaka waits for one of his other allies to take advantage of the wisp ally before firing his own shot, hoping to help others.

Harrying Fire: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10 (DC 15)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human ace pilot technomancer 1.1 | SP 6/6 HP 3/9 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | 1st 1/3 ,spell cache (Ancient Coin), theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

azimuth laser pistol vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Mik'al Fires again at the goblin before moving in close.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Lashunta Solarion 4 Theme Dragonblooded |SP 0/28 HP 30/32|RP 3/5 |EAC 20 KAC 21|Fort +4, Reflex +5, Will +3| Init +4 |Per -1 Speed 40

Photon Attuned 1 point

Bruised but bolstered by his allies support, THE Umbral Dawn whips his plasma ribbon at the goblin, swinging twice at the armored warrior.

Plasma Ribbon, vs EAC: 1d20 + 8 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 - 4 = 20
Electricity, Fire: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

Plasma Ribbon, vs EAC: 1d20 + 8 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 2 - 4 = 17
Electricity, Fire: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/5

"Strike as one!"

Get 'Em! & Coordinated Assault!

Pike: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 10
Piercing: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

"Oops!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

| SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12 KAC 13 CMD 32; Cold Resist 5 | Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5; +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +1 | Perception +10 (Low-Light & Darkvision 60ft; Blindsense: Scent 30ft) | Active Effects: Radiation Badge, | Active Spells: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (1 day remaining) | Male Vlaka (Tempered Pilgrim) Mystic (Empath) 2 / Skyfire Centurian

At Gen Con 2018, Tonya and Paizo honored me with a campaign service coin. The neat thing about these coins is that they have a mechanical benefit at the table, described on the Perks page:

Pathfinder Society Campaign Service Coins wrote:
The holder may use their coin to gift a reroll with their star bonus to someone at their table who does not have a reroll from a different source. CSC bearers may still utilize a reroll from a different source.

At this juncture I'd like to use my coin to grant Xenal a reroll on his Pike attack, also granting him a +4 bonus from my GM Novas!

This is also why I usually slot a shirt for my reroll so I can use my coin for others! :)

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/5

Pike Reroll: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 27

Xenal's initial blunder only spurs her on to greater heights as she whips her pike back into line and punches it through the goblin's armor!


Map #1-09 (The Cavern) Chase Rules & Buggy

THE Umbral Dawn hit twice the big goblin, wounding him.

As Xenal's pike was going to stab THE Umbral Dawn something strange happened, a flash of light and with awe she realized that rather than hitting her comrade, she hits the goblin quite heavily!

Thanks to Xenal's encouragements and aid, Mik'al's shot hit also the Polbak in the face! He grunts in pain as his suits starts to glitch a little.

Talisman is not so lucky and he miss helping his friend with a non so well placed shot.

Holsin moves to be able to heal the Lashunta if needed.

Big Genius was torn between retaliate again Xenal or continuing fight THE Umbral Dawn but he continues on the bright Lashuntas.

punchslicer vs KAC: 1d20 + 12 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 12 - 4 - 2 = 16
Damages, S: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
punchslicer vs KAC: 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 12 - 4 = 24
Damages, S: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

This time, THE Umbral Dawn starts bleeding as he's it once!

Round #5 (bold may act)
bigG -48HP (Get'Em on him +1 to attack)
THE Umbral Dawn -28SP -9HP
Xenal -12SP
Mik'al
Talisman

Holsin

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human ace pilot technomancer 1.1 | SP 6/6 HP 3/9 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | 1st 1/3 ,spell cache (Ancient Coin), theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Mik'al Moves in close and attempts to disable the Goblins Life support.

Engineering: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Map #1-09 (The Cavern) Chase Rules & Buggy

AoO (reaction) vs KAC Mik'al: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
Damages: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Fortitude: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Mik'al quickly disables the environmental's protection of the goblin's armor but he's hit in retaliation!
As the gas quickly enters the goblin's armor, he fights off the poison!

Round #5 (bold may act)
bigG -48HP (Get'Em on him +1 to attack) must make a save against poison each round
THE Umbral Dawn -28SP -9HP
Xenal -12SP
Mik'al -12SP
Talisman
Holsin

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

| SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12 KAC 13 CMD 32; Cold Resist 5 | Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5; +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +1 | Perception +10 (Low-Light & Darkvision 60ft; Blindsense: Scent 30ft) | Active Effects: Radiation Badge, | Active Spells: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (1 day remaining) | Male Vlaka (Tempered Pilgrim) Mystic (Empath) 2 / Skyfire Centurian

Talisman, seeing THE Umbral Dawn bleeding, rushes up behind his comrade, placing a reassuring hand on the lashunta's shoulder as he casts his final spell of the day.

Mystic Cure I: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Lashunta Solarion 4 Theme Dragonblooded |SP 0/28 HP 30/32|RP 3/5 |EAC 20 KAC 21|Fort +4, Reflex +5, Will +3| Init +4 |Per -1 Speed 40

THE Umbral Dawn grins as he wipes the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Finally, a worthy opponent!"

Photon Attuned 2 points

THE Umbral Dawn continues to whip his plasma lash at the goblin soldier.

Plasma Ribbon: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 15
Fire, Electricity: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

Plasma Ribbon: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 23
Fire, Electricity: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

Thank you for the healing!


Map #1-09 (The Cavern) Chase Rules & Buggy

Only THE Umbral Dawn's second attack find his target.

The big goblin even greening, stands proud.
You will not kill me! I'm INVINCIBLE!

Nevertheless, you see it bleeding from his numerous wounds!

@Xenal

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/5

Warily Xenal continues to probe the mighty goblin's defenses, focusing more on providing openings for her comrades.
Pike: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 16
Piercing: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Get 'Em and Coordinated Assault up


Map #1-09 (The Cavern) Chase Rules & Buggy

Xenal's pike bounces off the goblin's big armor!

Holsin continues to move at his path toward THE Umbral Dawn.

Laughing maniacally the goblin continue his attacks on THE Umbral Dawn, making him bleed again.

INVINCIBLE, I AM INVICIBLE!!!

Punchslicer vs KAC: 1d20 + 12 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 12 - 4 - 2 = 13
Damages, S: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Punchslicer vs KAC: 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 12 - 4 = 22
Damages, S: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

As he talks in fury, he gaps for air ...
Fortitude vs Toxic Gaz: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

And he starts turning even greener if possible! Poison stage #1

Round #6 (bold may act)
bigG -54HP (Get'Em on him +1 to attack, Poisoned ) must make a save against poison each round
THE Umbral Dawn -28SP -10HP
Xenal -12SP
Mik'al -12SP
Talisman
Holsin

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/5

**CRUNCH**

"There! A breach in his armor!" Get 'Em & Coordinated Assault

Pike: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 20
Piercing: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Map #1-09 (The Cavern) Chase Rules & Buggy

And Xenal's pike goes through the goblin's armor breach!

When she gets it out, the goblin fall dead... and the falls of the goblin echoes gently through the cavern before all goes silent.

END OF COMBAT

Holsin heals THE Umbral Dawn with Torag's power.

May Torag, heals your wounds, mighty warrior
Mystic Cure: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

The camera crew seems quite happy to have been able to record the last strike!
Wazasha says Well done, this fight was EPIC! The viewers liked it a lot. The show has its best rates in years!

With the goblins defeated, you can freely explore the cavern and find the large door, followed by the crew. The goblins’ tools, explosives, and other gear is scattered haphazardly about, available for you to use in opening the door. You will need to make a successful Athletics or Engineering check .

THE Umbral Dawn -28SP -3HP
Xenal -12SP
Mik'al -12SP
Talisman
Holsin

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/5

Xenal gives a rare toothy grin at Wazasha's compliments. "Still, this may be a good time to cut to commercial. There are wounds to treat before we press on."

We'll probably want to take a Short Rest. Assuming we do so, Xenal will spend an RP

***

Xenal eyes the gear, unable to make quick sense of it, and instead sets her muscles to the task of opening the door.

Athletics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

| SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12 KAC 13 CMD 32; Cold Resist 5 | Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5; +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +1 | Perception +10 (Low-Light & Darkvision 60ft; Blindsense: Scent 30ft) | Active Effects: Radiation Badge, | Active Spells: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (1 day remaining) | Male Vlaka (Tempered Pilgrim) Mystic (Empath) 2 / Skyfire Centurian

"Well done, everyone." He will address his fellow Starfinders as well as Holsin, not paying much mind to the cameras.

If the team decides to take a short rest, Talisman of Harmony will meditate near Xenal, using his abilities to buoy her, restoring one of her resolve points at the cost of one of his own.

~~~

Not being strong of arm or tech-savvy, Talisman will call his brother over to assist Mik'al.

Ally Aid Another Engineering: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
(+2 to Mik'al's Engineering check)


Map #1-09 (The Cavern) Chase Rules & Buggy

Wazasha looks at the clock on her datapad and says. You're right. We can take a pause before you open this door.
She turns back to the camera and says. After this Fight, what will the Starfinder's will found behind these doors? What will happen. You will know it, after THAT
... commercial music sound...

She snaps her finger, and the crew starts mounting the Booth as she made a sign to THE Umbral Dawn.
Please, come in.

As refreshments and make-up crew come around the resting Starfinders, THE Umbral Dawn is bring to the Booth.

In the Booth (THE Umbral Dawn only):
Once sit, the crew get around you to perfect your make-up, and adapts the micro to your voice. Once done, Wazasha comments
We are now with "THE Umbral Dawn" from this mission. A unique chance to know him better.
She turns to you and starts asking question
I was quite impressed, as well as the viewers by your ability to bring "light" to your enemy, as well as your numerous names. How have you gotten such talent, and earned so many names?

She continues with a series a question, waiting each time for your answer.

What has surprised you about what you’ve found here?
Why are you better than your companions?
You’ve been really polite around everyone. How do you really feel?
What do you thing of what's have been done to these Dwarves?
What do you thing you will find beyond these doors?
What about being a Starfinder makes you mad?

@THE Umbral Dawn You can make one roll with any skill you think relevant to your character to impress the audience with your answers.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human ace pilot technomancer 1.1 | SP 6/6 HP 3/9 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | 1st 1/3 ,spell cache (Ancient Coin), theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

"Yes, Let me catch my breath before attempting to unlock that door." Mic'al says sitting down for a breather.

Spending a resolve to restore my SP. Sitting at 3hp though.

When he gets his breath back he heads over to the door and attempts the lock.

Engineering: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Lashunta Solarion 4 Theme Dragonblooded |SP 0/28 HP 30/32|RP 3/5 |EAC 20 KAC 21|Fort +4, Reflex +5, Will +3| Init +4 |Per -1 Speed 40

THE Umbral Dawn takes the time to recharge his energy before heading off to the interview.

Confession Booth:

"How have you gotten such talent, and earned so many names?"

"I have earned each name through courage, sweat and blood."

What has surprised you about what you’ve found here?

"I have not seen anything that has surprised me."

Why are you better than your companions?

"IF I am better, it is only better because of my training as a Battleflower and the exacting standards I set for myself. Most people find it acceptable to strive for good enough. This is fine for them but THE Umbral Dawn accepts nothing less than perfection."

You’ve been really polite around everyone. How do you really feel?
"My companions have performed their duties...adequately. And some times they have even gone beyond what is required. The crew has not gotten in my way. There has been no reason to be...impolite."

What do you thing of what's have been done to these Dwarves?

"I have been shocked to see that the dwarves here have allowed themselves to degenerate into such a sorry state. It is shameful."

What do you think you will find beyond these doors?
"Where ever I go, I find honor. I have no fear of whatever may lie beyond. If you would like uninformed speculation, perhaps you should ask someone else."

What about being a Starfinder makes you mad?
"Why do you think I am angry? I just have high standards and I am disappointed when they cannot be met because of an unreliable or lazy ally."

THE Umbral Dawn would almost certainly want to use Intimidate.
Intimidate: 1d20 + 12 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 12 + (5) = 22


Map #1-09 (The Cavern) Chase Rules & Buggy

In the Booth (THE Umbral Dawn only):

Wazasha seems quite happy with THE Umbral Dawn answers and thanks him for being such a delight in front of a camera.
If you think of changing Path and starts a new carrier as an actor give me a call.
She give the Lashunta her professional card.
She adds with a crocked smile For anything else, you have my personal number on the back.

Once THE Umbral Dawn his out of the booth, the cameras are ready to continue to shoot the Starfinders in action to open the door.

But, after two failed attempt that not even let a scratch on the door, Wazasha seems quite disappointed.
She turns to the camera and says It seems that the only thing that can resist to a team of Starfinder is a simple door... Will they be able to do it?

She turns to the Starfinders once again, the camera crew filming their efforts.

you can try again to blow up the door with an Athletic or Engineering check

THE Umbral Dawn -3HP
Xenal
Mik'al
Talisman

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human ace pilot technomancer 1.1 | SP 6/6 HP 3/9 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | 1st 1/3 ,spell cache (Ancient Coin), theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Starting to get frustrated with the door, Mik'al tries agian.

Engineering: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

| SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12 KAC 13 CMD 32; Cold Resist 5 | Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5; +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +1 | Perception +10 (Low-Light & Darkvision 60ft; Blindsense: Scent 30ft) | Active Effects: Radiation Badge, | Active Spells: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (1 day remaining) | Male Vlaka (Tempered Pilgrim) Mystic (Empath) 2 / Skyfire Centurian

Seeing Mik'al frustrated by the door's mechanisms, Talisman will give a little chuckle, muttering, "well, my parents were both soldiers, so..."

Athletics: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20
*blink*


Map #1-09 (The Cavern) Chase Rules & Buggy

As it seems the door is the biggest difficulty that the Starfinders met for this mission and the undead crew clearly loose their patience and Wazasha looks at her datapad with worries, Talisman after the last try from Mik'al knock at the door and... it opens!

Wazasha jumps immediately and says WAIT! Let the camera crew move first to shot your first reaction when you enter, it will do great show!

She throws the adds, after announcing at the camera What will the Starfinder, will discover behind these doors? Dwarfs? Dangers? ANSWERS?!
YOU WILL NOT AFTER THAT!

... add playing...

Once the doors opened, the camera crew go first, ready to catch the first moment when the Starfinders will move.

Light set, make-up redo Wazasha waits for the end of the add to give the go!

Music when moving through the door
The door exits onto an elevated walkway that runs along the length of a horizontal cylindrical space that’s several hundred feet in diameter and that extends as far as the eye can see to the right and left. At several points along its visible length lie heavy doors like the one the Starfinders opened. Most notably, though, you spot a digital terminal near your door, its display glowing with strange alien text that quickly cycles through various forms before stopping on Common. At a second glance, you can see that each of the doors along this huger gallery have a similar terminal next to them, suggesting there are untold numbers of other simulation chambers sustaining other artificial worlds within the moon !

Once the camera crew have taking a shot at you and at the terminal and as the chamber’s sensors detect the toxic gas and begin venting it out of the Quest for Sky simulation, Wazasha says Guys, I think this is a perfect cliffhanger to stop filming!
Please, assemble for one final action shot, like you all posing together like victorious explorers as the poisonous fog billows past you. It will be great!

The camera crew snaps dozens of pictures for promotional purposes with Wazasha directing you to take different pose.
Each of you can attempt a DC 15 Charisma check to appear especially brave, powerful, or stylish in these images.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human ace pilot technomancer 1.1 | SP 6/6 HP 3/9 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | 1st 1/3 ,spell cache (Ancient Coin), theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

After a Sigh, Mik'al Heads over to give his best Dashing Rogue Pose.

Charisma: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

| SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12 KAC 13 CMD 32; Cold Resist 5 | Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5; +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +1 | Perception +10 (Low-Light & Darkvision 60ft; Blindsense: Scent 30ft) | Active Effects: Radiation Badge, | Active Spells: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (1 day remaining) | Male Vlaka (Tempered Pilgrim) Mystic (Empath) 2 / Skyfire Centurian

Talisman chuffs softly, shaking his head before also posing for the camera, reluctantly, hoping to make his teammates look better rather than himself.

Charisma: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Lashunta Solarion 4 Theme Dragonblooded |SP 0/28 HP 30/32|RP 3/5 |EAC 20 KAC 21|Fort +4, Reflex +5, Will +3| Init +4 |Per -1 Speed 40

THE Umbral Dawn does a back flip, landing in a hero pose with his blazing ribbon in hand.

CHA check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Nailed it!

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/5

Xenal's pose is perhaps a bit more utilitarian than flashy, and not making her mind up on how to smile doesn't help...

Charisma: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Map #1-09 (The Cavern) Chase Rules & Buggy

Just after the camera crew takes the last set of pictures, Wazasha asks aloud How about we hear how they’re wrapping up the event in the studio?
She pulls up a program on her wrist computer, which plays the live audio feed with Zo! shouting excitedly.

What a discovery! What a destination! What a band of unlikely heroes! What could lie deeper in Salvation’s End? Find out on the next episode of Live Exploration Extreme! when the Starfinder Society returns to—
What? shouts Luwazi with alarm from near Zo!’s microphone. That was not part of our deal, Zo! You can’t just add a sequel when we haven’t—
Zo!’s voice insistently cuts back in. Ha ha! And now a word from our sponsors!
A booming add for Nova Solutions blares out of Wazasha’s computer before she closes the program, rolls her eyes, and orders the teams to retrace their way to the surface.

You might be eager to explore the simulation gallery beyond, but Wazasha warns you that there are likely more deadly threats beyond, and that Luwazi Elsebo would want to give them a proper debriefing before sending them deeper into the unknown. Furthermore, there’s still the question of what to do with the Marbleheart dwarves.
The gaping hole through which you arrived and the open door into this chamber shatter the artificial existence in which the dwarves have lived for at least a century, and the existence of a larger galaxy beyond their tiny world may inspire some to travel the stars. For others, the stress may be too much without patient mentors to guide their path. It’s clear, though, that given the malfunctioning machinery, remaining in the simulation isn’t a viable option.

Back on the Exemplarion, Luwazi seems somewhat frazzled as she meets with you to hear their un-glamorized accounts of their expedition. She reports that Zo! is desperately trying to negotiate for additional filmed excursions, but so far she’s left him with a curt “We’ll see.” Prior to dismissing you, Luwazi asks for the group’s thoughts on whether Live Exploration Extreme! should return for another episode or not.

Your character need to vote :
- YES if they think the Society need to do another episode of Live Exploration Extreme!
- NO if they think the Society do not need to do another episode

Otherwise, you are free to partake in the endless festivities on the Exemplarion, where they can bask in the fame and infamy of their respective performances.

The PCs arrive back at Absalom Station shortly after the live broadcast reaches the Pact Worlds. You all get invited as guests to a host of programs, game shows, nightclubs, and other events. Sadly, the fame only lasts for about a week, after which the news cycle quickly latches onto new short-term celebrities. It’s only a matter of time before you receive your next call to explore the galaxy and make a name for themselves.

END OF THE SCENARIO
Thanks for playing!

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human ace pilot technomancer 1.1 | SP 6/6 HP 3/9 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | 1st 1/3 ,spell cache (Ancient Coin), theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Yes.

Thanks for the game, GM Ilmakis

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

| SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12 KAC 13 CMD 32; Cold Resist 5 | Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5; +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +1 | Perception +10 (Low-Light & Darkvision 60ft; Blindsense: Scent 30ft) | Active Effects: Radiation Badge, | Active Spells: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (1 day remaining) | Male Vlaka (Tempered Pilgrim) Mystic (Empath) 2 / Skyfire Centurian

Talisman will vote with the majority of the team, although personally he would say no, if it's a tie (i.e. one other person is undecided).

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Lashunta Solarion 4 Theme Dragonblooded |SP 0/28 HP 30/32|RP 3/5 |EAC 20 KAC 21|Fort +4, Reflex +5, Will +3| Init +4 |Per -1 Speed 40

As a player I would say yes, but THE Umbral Dawn thinks this is a bunch of silly nonsense and would vote against it.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/5

"Of course we should continue to partner with Zo!! Displaying our cooperation, and the good we can do in these worlds can only help to renew the Society with new allies and fresh faces!"

151 to 188 of 188 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [GD VIII] Fate of the Scoured God (Tier 7-8) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.