DM Delmoth's Planescape

Game Master Delmoth

Treasure Tracking

Maps


1,201 to 1,250 of 1,547 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

Planescape Map Treasure SA: Table 1: Map Treasure SA: Table A: Map Treasure

Rinika and Arkynn what you doing in the church?


Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 3 Init +2 AC 16/18, touch 12, flat-footed 14/16 Hp 30/30 Fort +6 Ref +4, Will +9 (+2 fear) Perception+9 LLV

Akrynn follows Rinika's lead. The druid is here as muscle.


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +4 Ref +5, Will +3 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+5 DV, SiD | Spells: 1:7/7

Sorry folks, I've been fighting work deadlines and The Sickness for the past few days.

Rinika continues sneaking into the church. Is there anyone about? If not, she goes up to the closest of the large stones and starts to try to figure out what the symbols are all about. Do they look like a language of some sort?

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 4 = 19
Linguistics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Planescape Map Treasure SA: Table 1: Map Treasure SA: Table A: Map Treasure

There is currently no one inside the church. The patterns on the pillars appear to be natural and is not of a language that either Rinika or Arkynn recognizes. Otherwise it appears to be a completely normal building that has had its interior gutted. There is no indication what caused the disappearances.

The blond haired woman who appears to be the Athar’s leader continues to gaze at the church yells back to the barracks, ”I’m going to need everyone out here now! Send a runner to the Harmonium patrol nearby.” Eight more guards exit the building, some dressed in nightgowns, but all have weapons available. The spellslinger and one guard round the corner where Nik and Vaascht were hiding, they jump with a start nearly running into the pair. The guard draw a sword and says, ”On *cough* the ground *cough* now!” The two guards by Jek move toward the alley and draw their weapons as well. One of the groups in nightgowns approaches Jek and keep a peery eye on him.

Round 2
Svetlana
Guards
Spellslinger (ready)
Vaascht <-------
Jek <-------
Rinika <-------
Arkynn <-------
Nik and Co. <-------


N Male Peri-blooded Aasimar | Necromancer 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 12, TCH 12, FF 10 | CMB 2, CMD 14 | Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +3 | Init +6, Perc +2; Darkvision 60' | Speed 30' | Spells etc | ammo 18/18(N) 50/50(S/CI)| Conditions:

Nik's hands go up and he steps back 5' step "Hey! What'd we do? Geez."
Nik complies as slowly as possible, getting on one knee and then both before lowering himself down at a glacial pace.

Hooray! We can delay them further xD


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 3| HP 15/20 | Init +5, Senses Darkvision (60') Perception +2 | AC 17/17/10 (+3 Dex, +4 Dodge) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3, SR: 9 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 5/6 | Demoralize 1/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic 1st: Color Spray, Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition:

Vaascht looks at the pair, green eyes completely emotionless for a long, loooong minute as he leans against the wall.

"I think not. By what right do you accost me for simply watching that buffoon do... Whatever it is he is doing? he queries.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
CG Male Bariaur | Cav 2 Brwl 1 | HP 19/31 | AC 17, FF 15, Touch 11, CMD 21| Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +1| Init +2 | Perception +5 | Speed 30' | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Challenge 1/1; Tactician 1/1; Martial Flexibility 3/4

Jek look over his rather small but surprisingly well armed audience and grins.

"No need for concern, this is a public road. I should know, I'm a freelance courier." He points twice at his lance and knowingly nods his head.

"You may be wondering what sets me apart. As you've seen, your heaviest furniture, crates, and barrels are no problem at all. And starting this week, I have a new offer: secret deliveries! It's all made possible with my friend Skellington here, because everyone knows: 'two people can keep a secret if one of them's dead.'" Jek starts to take a bow and suddenly remembers he's balancing precariously.


Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 3 Init +2 AC 16/18, touch 12, flat-footed 14/16 Hp 30/30 Fort +6 Ref +4, Will +9 (+2 fear) Perception+9 LLV

Akrynn traces a Detect Magic Rune. He scans the interior.


N Male Peri-blooded Aasimar | Necromancer 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 12, TCH 12, FF 10 | CMB 2, CMD 14 | Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +3 | Init +6, Perc +2; Darkvision 60' | Speed 30' | Spells etc | ammo 18/18(N) 50/50(S/CI)| Conditions:

Nik, seeing that Vaascht is standing his ground, gets back up and dusts himself off.
"Uh, what he said."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 3| HP 15/20 | Init +5, Senses Darkvision (60') Perception +2 | AC 17/17/10 (+3 Dex, +4 Dodge) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3, SR: 9 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 5/6 | Demoralize 1/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic 1st: Color Spray, Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition:

considering Vaascht primary diplomatic skills are intimidation and violence, not sure following his lead is always the best option :)


N Male Peri-blooded Aasimar | Necromancer 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 12, TCH 12, FF 10 | CMB 2, CMD 14 | Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +3 | Init +6, Perc +2; Darkvision 60' | Speed 30' | Spells etc | ammo 18/18(N) 50/50(S/CI)| Conditions:

we can play good cop bad cop, except we're on the other side of the interrogation table xD


Planescape Map Treasure SA: Table 1: Map Treasure SA: Table A: Map Treasure

Arkynn detects magic auras in the area.

One guard behind Vaascht and Nik explains, "By order of the Harmonium the Athar have jurisdiction in this area, no one allowed in the church. If we verify that no one has entered you'll be free to go. If someone has entered you'll need to answer some questions. Your choice easy way or hard way."

The blonde woman says while approaching herself, "Thane, Fin, open the door and look inside, don't enter." Once the door is open and their cover is gone Arkynn and Rinika are easily spotted. The guard says in a firm voice, "Come out of there slowly you've been scragged." At this point every guard draws a weapon, the two at the door draw crossbows.

Round 3
Svetlana
Guards
Spellslinger (still ready)
Vaascht <-------
Jek <-------
Rinika <-------
Arkynn <-------
Nik and Co. <-------


Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 3 Init +2 AC 16/18, touch 12, flat-footed 14/16 Hp 30/30 Fort +6 Ref +4, Will +9 (+2 fear) Perception+9 LLV

You may be wondering why the red suit? Well that’s so bad guys can’t see me bleed. This guy’s got the right idea. He wore the brown pants.


Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 3| HP 15/20 | Init +5, Senses Darkvision (60') Perception +2 | AC 17/17/10 (+3 Dex, +4 Dodge) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3, SR: 9 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 5/6 | Demoralize 1/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic 1st: Color Spray, Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition:

Vaascht cocks his head to the side, "What's so special about this church? I just stopped by to see this street artist, well I guess it was just a marketing ploy. I have no interest in some dusty old church. Which one is it even?"

holding until something exciting happens, but don't be surprised if the guards get a face full of color spray soon..."


Planescape Map Treasure SA: Table 1: Map Treasure SA: Table A: Map Treasure

Forgot this happened this round

Will DC 17
Arkrynn: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Jek: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Nik: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Rinika: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11
Vaascht: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Even though she can't see Nik and Vaascht the blonde woman says, "Scrag the githzerai and the human who can't decide if he's standing or not. And the Bariaur they're all involved in this break in." Not wasting any time the spellslinger tosses a rope at Vaascht.

Ranged touch attack, cover: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 4 = 7
Splash: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Vaascht ducks to one side as the rope lands near him, one end snakes out toward him but it cannot reach.

Round 3
Svetlana
Guards
Spellslinger
Vaascht <-------
Jek <-------
Rinika <-------
Arkynn <-------
Nik and Co. <-------


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 3 Init +2 AC 16/18, touch 12, flat-footed 14/16 Hp 30/30 Fort +6 Ref +4, Will +9 (+2 fear) Perception+9 LLV

Those guards look really familiar...lol.

Spellcraft (Int) to identify a spell cast: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

The young druid frowns as his head begins to be invaded. Shrugging his wide shoulders, the Patryn traces a Rune in the air. The Rune burns blue, reflecting the tattoos on his arms.
Bull's Strength CL 5; 10 minutes Mages Tattoo

The stoney face druid then steps in front of Rinika, taking out his club; blocking her from the guards.

Time to make the chimi-f@*!ing-changas!


N Male Peri-blooded Aasimar | Necromancer 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 12, TCH 12, FF 10 | CMB 2, CMD 14 | Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +3 | Init +6, Perc +2; Darkvision 60' | Speed 30' | Spells etc | ammo 18/18(N) 50/50(S/CI)| Conditions:

Darn, I was hoping that the walls were thick enough to block things like detect thoughts. Stupid shoddy abandoned houses xD

Ugh, maybe we should've just ambushed the guards like Rinika and Akrynn wanted...
"Got to go, bye!"
Nik dashes off down the road and around the Smithy.

SA: Total Defense: AC 16
MA: 20' east, 5' south-east, and 5' south (plz move me 5' up if I cant move diagonally past that... diagonal corner)
@Vaascht: that should give you room for your sprays of colors, right?
@GM: I guess I trigger AoOs from both of those guys xD


Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 3| HP 15/20 | Init +5, Senses Darkvision (60') Perception +2 | AC 17/17/10 (+3 Dex, +4 Dodge) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3, SR: 9 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 5/6 | Demoralize 1/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic 1st: Color Spray, Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition:

which one threw a magic rope at me? Did I see?


Planescape Map Treasure SA: Table 1: Map Treasure SA: Table A: Map Treasure

blue hair, the one directly "north" of you


Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 3| HP 15/20 | Init +5, Senses Darkvision (60') Perception +2 | AC 17/17/10 (+3 Dex, +4 Dodge) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3, SR: 9 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 5/6 | Demoralize 1/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic 1st: Color Spray, Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition:

"Scrag?" the Gith queries as he draws his sword, "Hard way it is." he growls, the suddenly throws a hand out while chanting, throwing a Cascade of bright colors into the spellslinger and her partners faces.

draw weapon, cast Color Spray at the two "north" of me DC...14 I believe


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +4 Ref +5, Will +3 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+5 DV, SiD | Spells: 1:7/7

Rinika casts divine favor and extends her claws, temporarily gaining Weapon Focus: Claws as a move action.

"We tried to do this the easy way, but I guess you want to bleed instead."


CG Male Bariaur | Cav 2 Brwl 1 | HP 19/31 | AC 17, FF 15, Touch 11, CMD 21| Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +1| Init +2 | Perception +5 | Speed 30' | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Challenge 1/1; Tactician 1/1; Martial Flexibility 3/4

Seeing the color spray, Jek rolls forward onto his feet and shouts "Everybody calm down. We need to talk."

Jek raises his hands to seem less threatening to the guards next to him and continues "The Lost are nice folk, good drinkers, and reasonable to a fault. I've met plenty. If they're scared of a church, everyone should be. They're clearly working to avoid the prophecy of doom Kank foretold."

Trying hard not to get the nice neutral people murdered for doing their jobs...


Planescape Map Treasure SA: Table 1: Map Treasure SA: Table A: Map Treasure

AoO, Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Nik manages to get a clean getaway even as the nearby guard tries to smack her chiv in the back of Nik's knees.

Guard vs color spray: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Spellslinger: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Blind and stunned: 1d4 ⇒ 3

The scintillating colors springing from Vaascth's fingers sends the guard reeling. But the spellslinger steels herself and is able to fight through it.

Jek can I get a diplomacy check?


Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 3| HP 15/20 | Init +5, Senses Darkvision (60') Perception +2 | AC 17/17/10 (+3 Dex, +4 Dodge) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3, SR: 9 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 5/6 | Demoralize 1/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic 1st: Color Spray, Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition:

hey, she threw a rope at me and I made pretty colors for her. Seems reasonable!


CG Male Bariaur | Cav 2 Brwl 1 | HP 19/31 | AC 17, FF 15, Touch 11, CMD 21| Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +1| Init +2 | Perception +5 | Speed 30' | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Challenge 1/1; Tactician 1/1; Martial Flexibility 3/4

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Planescape Map Treasure SA: Table 1: Map Treasure SA: Table A: Map Treasure

The Lost leader speaks loudly so that her underlings can hear, "The bariaur speaks truly." She addresses the party, "If you throw down your chivs and cooperate no one has to get hurt." The guards don't attack but maneuver around the area now that they know vaguely where the party is. The leader and spellslinger are delaying while the guards are ready to attack.


Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 3| HP 15/20 | Init +5, Senses Darkvision (60') Perception +2 | AC 17/17/10 (+3 Dex, +4 Dodge) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3, SR: 9 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 5/6 | Demoralize 1/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic 1st: Color Spray, Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition:

The Gith pauses for a moment, then steels himself before speaking.

"I am willing to shesthe my weapon and talk. I will not disarm, and I will not surrender."

Knowing the numbers involved and his companions willingness put down weapons, Vaascht prepared to fight by himself, and steeled his soul to greet Limbo.

Sorry folks, incarceration is his greatest fear and surrender is not an option. Still, I don't mind if you all do :). Seems like we need a diplomat in the crew anyway


CG Male Bariaur | Cav 2 Brwl 1 | HP 19/31 | AC 17, FF 15, Touch 11, CMD 21| Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +1| Init +2 | Perception +5 | Speed 30' | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Challenge 1/1; Tactician 1/1; Martial Flexibility 3/4

"We'll sheathe our weapons. Most of them came from destroying a group of truly evil brainwashing... I think they were cultists? I'll gladly tell you more over a drink. Here's a souvenir you might enjoy destroying."

Jek digs through his bag and tosses out the old wooden unholy symbol.

"Anyway, we wouldn't have snuck in if we'd realized you're also trying to protect people. From the rumors, it seemed like you might be involved in the disappearances or doom prophecy, so you can see why no one would approach you to ask. Maybe we can help with that. Let us withdraw, and we can spread useful information to make people less interested in coming here or less inclined to sneak around if they do. With how far the rumors of disappearances have spread, I can imagine you're already seeing a lot of visitors."


Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 3 Init +2 AC 16/18, touch 12, flat-footed 14/16 Hp 30/30 Fort +6 Ref +4, Will +9 (+2 fear) Perception+9 LLV

The druid listens and waits...


Planescape Map Treasure SA: Table 1: Map Treasure SA: Table A: Map Treasure
Vaascht wrote:
Sorry folks, incarceration is his greatest fear and surrender is not an option. Still, I don't mind if you all do :). Seems like we need a diplomat in the crew anyway

You could have cut and run the moment they became suspicious. Anyway...

The Lost leader says then yells, "Not good enough. Take them alive!"

Guard vs Vaascht, sap: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Nonlethal bludgeoning: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Guard vs Vaascht, sap: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Nonlethal bludgeoning: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Guard vs Jek, sap: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Nonlethal bludgeoning: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Guard vs Jek, sap: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Nonlethal bludgeoning: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Guard vs Jek, sap, confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Nonlethal bludgeoning: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Guard vs Jek, light crossbow, blunted bolt: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 4 = 10
Nonlethal bludgeoning: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Guard vs Rinika, light crossbow, blunted bolt: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 4 = 10
Nonlethal bludgeoning: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Guard vs Arkynn, light crossbow, blunted bolt: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 4 = 10
Nonlethal bludgeoning: 1d8 ⇒ 8

One of the guards slams their sap against Vaascht's head while the other comes dangerously close. A single sap smashes into one of Jek's solar plexuses knocking the wind out of him. Several shots are fired but none connect.

The spellslinger sees that she's the only thing preventing Vaascht's escape and moves to be better able to block his exit. She cast's Cat's Grace. Don't feel like rolling spellcrafts.

Arkynn Will save DC 18: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

The Lost leader gazes at Arkynn and he feels fear welling up from deep within his mind. But because he's used to horrors, he shrugs it off.

PCs up.


Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 3| HP 15/20 | Init +5, Senses Darkvision (60') Perception +2 | AC 17/17/10 (+3 Dex, +4 Dodge) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3, SR: 9 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 5/6 | Demoralize 1/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic 1st: Color Spray, Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition:

ooh I thought about running, especially when Nik moved back but then Jek was kinda hanging by himself, or our scouts were. Safe to say our tactics were poor :)


CG Male Bariaur | Cav 2 Brwl 1 | HP 19/31 | AC 17, FF 15, Touch 11, CMD 21| Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +1| Init +2 | Perception +5 | Speed 30' | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Challenge 1/1; Tactician 1/1; Martial Flexibility 3/4

At this rate we won't get many rounds. Jek has a decent escape route for now, but Rinika and Akrynn will need a clear path somewhere.


N Male Peri-blooded Aasimar | Necromancer 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 12, TCH 12, FF 10 | CMB 2, CMD 14 | Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +3 | Init +6, Perc +2; Darkvision 60' | Speed 30' | Spells etc | ammo 18/18(N) 50/50(S/CI)| Conditions:

right? I should've paid more attention to the map xD

Nik runs around the corner behind Jek and creates a Flaming Sphere (DC 16) on the far side to help cover Jek.
As the shambler moves to Jek's defense, Nik calls out "Knock 'em out, Skellington. Flat side of the axe."

Spells etc:

before this post

Supernatural Abilities
. 7/7 Power Over Undead (30' burst; DC 15 will)
. (1 at a time) Corpse Companion

Spell-like Abilities
. 7/7 Bolster (Undead) (+1 profane on attacks and saves; 1 temp hp/HD; +2 turn resistance; 1 round duration)
. 0/1 Pyrotechnics (DC 14)

Spells Prepared:
. 2nd (2+1/day) Command Undead (DC 16) (S), Flaming Sphere (DC 16), Glitterdust (DC 16)
. 1st (3+1/day) Repair Undead (S), Grease (DC 15), Infernal Healing, Warp Sense
. cantrips (at will) Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Spark


AC: 18
HP: 6
DR: 5/bludgeoning
immunities: cold & undead traits

The abomination lunges forward, swinging his axe sideways at the nearer fellow attempting to capture Jek.

Battleaxe -nonlethal: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 2 - 4 = 16
Damage (nonlethal): 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


CG Male Bariaur | Cav 2 Brwl 1 | HP 19/31 | AC 17, FF 15, Touch 11, CMD 21| Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +1| Init +2 | Perception +5 | Speed 30' | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Challenge 1/1; Tactician 1/1; Martial Flexibility 3/4

lol... ok, so that'll box me in on both sides with no one in lance range. Would you mind starting the flaming sphere one box to the left so I can 5' step if needed? I was hoping to hold off on my action until it's a little more clear what could help the trapped folks.

Side note, where on the map is the hole they entered through?


Planescape Map Treasure SA: Table 1: Map Treasure SA: Table A: Map Treasure

hole is the diagonal wall right next to Arkynn


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +4 Ref +5, Will +3 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+5 DV, SiD | Spells: 1:7/7

"A reprieve on the bleeding then. Toodles!"

Rinika takes off across the church and attempts to dive through the window.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

I'm assuming they're not boarded up since we managed to see that it was dark inside the church earlier, but if that's not the case I'll re-evaluate.

If she makes it through, she'll keep on going as far as she can down the street with 60 remaining feet of movement.


Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 3| HP 15/20 | Init +5, Senses Darkvision (60') Perception +2 | AC 17/17/10 (+3 Dex, +4 Dodge) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3, SR: 9 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 5/6 | Demoralize 1/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic 1st: Color Spray, Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition:

Dazed slightly and seeing the spellslinger as the only impediment the Gith steps forward, then suddenly dashes past her, reaching a safe space, he pauses to enhance his weapon and cast defensive magics.

"Do not pursue, I do not wish to kill any of you yet." he growls as he hopes the rest of the group flees.

"Might be a good time for that grease spell." he barks out in Niks general direction.

5' step, swift to enchant sword, move (AOO) from the spell slinger, cast shield

she was thiiiiiis close to getting a spellstrike shocking grasp, but I don't want to go lethal just yet (my mission was to do this discreetly if possible) if we can still flee. Hopefully standing here will pull some away from the church and give us a chance to all get out

AC 21 30/30


Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 3 Init +2 AC 16/18, touch 12, flat-footed 14/16 Hp 30/30 Fort +6 Ref +4, Will +9 (+2 fear) Perception+9 LLV

Akrynn frowns at the Lost Leader.
And here I am being nice! You are Prohibited from casting asshat!

Prohibition (Su): 30': 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

He then follows Rinika.


N Male Peri-blooded Aasimar | Necromancer 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 12, TCH 12, FF 10 | CMB 2, CMD 14 | Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +3 | Init +6, Perc +2; Darkvision 60' | Speed 30' | Spells etc | ammo 18/18(N) 50/50(S/CI)| Conditions:

Funny you should ask me to move that 5' west. I was going to leave a gap until I thought you'd never want to bother with a 5' step west...
@Akrynn: did you move yourself on the map? XD

Hearing Vaascht from a different direction than he expected, Nik calls back.
"Might be! The smoke didn't help, did it?"


Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 3 Init +2 AC 16/18, touch 12, flat-footed 14/16 Hp 30/30 Fort +6 Ref +4, Will +9 (+2 fear) Perception+9 LLV

If you, or anyone, would move him when required, I would be grateful. My techy tech tech skills are lacking; and, I use my phone.


N Male Peri-blooded Aasimar | Necromancer 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 12, TCH 12, FF 10 | CMB 2, CMD 14 | Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +3 | Init +6, Perc +2; Darkvision 60' | Speed 30' | Spells etc | ammo 18/18(N) 50/50(S/CI)| Conditions:

ouch.
Say no more


Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 3| HP 15/20 | Init +5, Senses Darkvision (60') Perception +2 | AC 17/17/10 (+3 Dex, +4 Dodge) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3, SR: 9 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 5/6 | Demoralize 1/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic 1st: Color Spray, Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition:

yeah map stuff can be rough on your phone. So of course that's all I use for these games


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +4 Ref +5, Will +3 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+5 DV, SiD | Spells: 1:7/7

I have enough problems on mobile posting updates without having the text box resize itself to cover up the "submit" button.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Planescape Map Treasure SA: Table 1: Map Treasure SA: Table A: Map Treasure

Skellington dutifully smacks one of the guards upside their head, their nightcap a poor defense.

Rinika dives through the window and lands on her feet, to no one's surprise. Just difficult terrain Arkynn runs after the catfolk but takes a moment to curse the leader leaving him significantly closer to the action.

Vaascht wrote:
5' step, swift to enchant sword, move (AOO) from the spell slinger, cast shield

You can't 5ft step and move in the same round so casting shield would provoke from both the guards for casting and then from the spellslinger from moving. Did you want to change your action?


Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 3| HP 15/20 | Init +5, Senses Darkvision (60') Perception +2 | AC 17/17/10 (+3 Dex, +4 Dodge) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3, SR: 9 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 5/6 | Demoralize 1/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic 1st: Color Spray, Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition:

doh, I knew that didn't feel right. I'll just take the 3 AOOs then, they are gonna attack me regardless.


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +4 Ref +5, Will +3 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+5 DV, SiD | Spells: 1:7/7

You can cast defensively at least


Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 3| HP 15/20 | Init +5, Senses Darkvision (60') Perception +2 | AC 17/17/10 (+3 Dex, +4 Dodge) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3, SR: 9 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 5/6 | Demoralize 1/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic 1st: Color Spray, Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition:

I thought about that, but I'm not super excited about my prospects of passing a DC 17 concentration check with my +6. My dice just LOVE to screw up stuff like that. Instead I'll use the Withdraw action to run around the building and only have to eat the spellslinger's AOO.

Vaascht, despite daydreams of making threatening speeches and standing firm instead pulls his best impression of Brave Sir Robin and runs away around the smithy.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
CG Male Bariaur | Cav 2 Brwl 1 | HP 19/31 | AC 17, FF 15, Touch 11, CMD 21| Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +1| Init +2 | Perception +5 | Speed 30' | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Challenge 1/1; Tactician 1/1; Martial Flexibility 3/4

Looks like we don't need to knock someone out after all. Way to autodefenestrate!

"Ow, very nice!"

Seeing his companions escape the church, Jek bolts down the road.
Withdraw moving 10' behind Nik and drawing his lance if that's allowed.

"No hard feelings!"


Planescape Map Treasure SA: Table 1: Map Treasure SA: Table A: Map Treasure

Holy water vs Skellington, ranged touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Holy damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6

Four of the Athar guards give chase to Jek but when they see a bloody skeleton blocking their way they panic. One has the presence of mind to draw a vial of water splashing the undead. Skellington quickly dissolves into a pile of bubbling goo and scorched bones.

Sap vs Arkynn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Bludgeoning, nonleathal: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Sap vs Arkynn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Bludgeoning, nonleathal: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Sap vs Arkynn, confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Bludgeoning, nonleathal: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Sap vs Arkynn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Bludgeoning, nonleathal: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Three guards chase after Arkynn and the druid takes a few blows in the back of the head.

If everyone is running away at this point we can drop out of init. The party is faster than the Athar.

1,201 to 1,250 of 1,547 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM_Delmoth's Planescape Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.