[Outpost II] PFS 8-99 Solstice Scar -- GM Gustavef (Core 5-6) (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Harasty

PFS 8-99D Solstice Scar D Maps


251 to 294 of 294 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male L/G Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter)/6 | HP: 61/68 (+? false life) | AC/FF/T: 14/14/10 | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F:+9, R:+4, W:+8 (+2 Hardy) | Init: +6 | Speed 20 ft | Appraise+8, KnArc+8, KnDun+8, KnEng+8, KnGeo+13, KnHis+8, KnPln+8, Lin+9, Perc+7, SpCft+13 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor, Haste

Is the inspire a +2/+2 bonus?

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Yes, +2|2

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 2/Rogue 3 | HP: 34/34| AC: 22 (16 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 21/23 v disarm | F: +5, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9/+11 v Human, SM: +6/+8 v Human | Active conditions: Haste

Will's reflexes help him avoid a nasty burn once again. Will has evasion, so that save kept him from any damage.

Sucking down the potion of featherstep from his flask, he starts jumping and leaping his way through the foliage to work on getting to the other side of the beast.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

The beast snaps at Hortensia as she passes.
Bite Attack: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31
Bite damage: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 6) + 12 = 23 plus fire: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9 plus trip: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (14) + 21 = 35

Tripping her as she tries to move past [/ooc]I am not sure which path you were taking so I put you were I think you were going[/ooc]

It then turns on Urktar
Bite Attack: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (9) + 20 = 29
Bite damage: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (6, 2) + 12 = 20 plus fire: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7 plus trip: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (6) + 21 = 27 I think even with the buffs you still are prone

Everyone is up

Bold can act.

Status Card wrote:

Part 6: Eshimka’s Attack-- Current Time (0:45)

Group conditions:haste (5rnd); bless
Round 1

Hortensia - 32 dmg; Longstrider ; shield ; divine bond; divine favour; bless weapon; prone
Silgil - 13 dmg;
Urktar - 40 dmg; bull's strength; prone?
Ibaz - dmg; Mage Armor; shield; bull's strength; cat's grace; enlarge
Will Hawk - dmg

Umbral hound -- dmg; breath 2 rounds

The Exchange

Adept 6 AC24 (T16,FF21) CMD23| HP (0)44/44| F +8 R +8 W +11 | Init +2, Perc +11, Sense Motive +7 | protection from evil

Ibaz tries to punches the creature as good as he can !
Charging his weapons with raw arcane energy he starts to punch.

Unarmed Strike #1: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 17
Damages: 1d8 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 13
Unarmed Strike #2: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 20
Damages: 1d8 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 16
Unarmed Strike #Haste: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 22
Damages: 1d8 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 20

AC24, CMD29

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

I thought you had me too, but thanks to my glorious pals and the buffs, you missed it by 1
CMD=10+BAB+Str Mod+Dex Mod=10+5+(5+2+2)+2=26. (Rage & Bull Str upping the Str mod by 2 each).
BUT, Dodge bonuses also apply, and Urktar has Dodge feat and haste adds a +1 Dodge bonus, which gets the CMD to 28. So Urktar may be battered, bruised and burned, but he's still on his feet!

Urktar takes a 5' step and continues his assault on the beast.
Falchion BS, IC, Haste, Blessed Raging Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 38
magic adamantine slashing dmg: 2d4 + 10 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (4, 3) + 10 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 6 = 31
Falchion BS, IC, Haste, Blessed Raging Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 38
magic adamantine slashing dmg: 2d4 + 10 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (3, 2) + 10 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 6 = 29
First time he hits, Urktar will apply Burning Radiance, ignoring DR and adding BR dmg: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Oh my.
Confirm Attack#1?: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 29
magic adamantine slashing dmg: 2d4 + 10 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (4, 4) + 10 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 6 = 32
Confirm Attack#2: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 20
magic adamantine slashing dmg: 2d4 + 10 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (3, 3) + 10 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 6 = 30
Not to sound too greedy, but a shame couldn't confirm both of those. And speaking of greedy, while it's highly doubtful, I'll still ask: does Burning Radiance apply on a crit? If so, BR crit: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

current status:
Bull Str, Inspire Courage, Haste, Bless, Rage
Current AC: 17/12T/17FF
Current HP 21/61
Rage: 3/12 rounds remaining
CLW Wand: 13 charges used
Re-roll USED

The Exchange

Adept 6 AC24 (T16,FF21) CMD23| HP (0)44/44| F +8 R +8 W +11 | Init +2, Perc +11, Sense Motive +7 | protection from evil

Rage gives -2 to CMD...

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Ibaz can not seem to hit the hound, but Urktar finally lands two solid hits. Though only one as critical.

Bold can act.

Status Card wrote:

Part 6: Eshimka’s Attack-- Current Time (0:45)

Group conditions:haste (5rnd); bless
Round 1

Hortensia - 32 dmg; Longstrider ; shield ; divine bond; divine favour; bless weapon; prone
Silgil - 13 dmg;
Urktar - 40 dmg; bull's strength;
Ibaz - dmg; Mage Armor; shield; bull's strength; cat's grace; enlarge
Will Hawk - dmg

Umbral hound -- 92 dmg; breath 2 rounds

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

Ibaz is right--I knew I was missing something. (Glad I put the math all there)
Urktar lashes out while prone. Both attacks are at -4. Still hit, but the result of the first confirmation roll would've been a "25" to confirm.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Yes, the 25 will still confirm

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Yes, that seems like a reasonable location, ouch that hurt!

On Hortensia's turn 1 when she gt knocked prone

Knocked to the ground and badly bleeding Hortensia calls on Abadars aid once more, healing herself of 3d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 3) = 11 damage.

Lay on hands as a swift

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Sprawled on the ground Hortensia callls on Abadars aid once more.

Swift action for lay on hands again, healing 3d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 4) = 12 damage

Eyeing the creature warily she stands up, steps back and takes a swing at it.

Standing up will provoke, 5' stepping back and then attacking. Includes benefit of bless, haste, divine favour, divine bond, inspire and power attack Maintiaing inspire as a free action

Glaive: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23
Damage: 1d10 + 19 ⇒ (8) + 19 = 27

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

The Beast snaps as Hortensia stands up

Bite Attack: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (17) + 20 = 37
Bite damage: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 5) + 12 = 21 plus fire: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7

Damaging her, but not taking her down.

Her swing just misses the beast

BOTTING WILL
Will moves in to provide a flank
Tumble: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
Attack, flank, haste, bless, inspire: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 23
Damage w/sneak: 1d6 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (6, 2) = 13

But just misses the opening.

BOTTING SILGIL
Silgil lets loose his personal magic missle
mm: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2, 4) + 3 = 10

The beast then continue on to the half orc on the ground

Bite Attack: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (9) + 20 = 29
Bite damage: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (3, 2) + 12 = 17 plus fire: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 3) = 9 plus trip: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (16) + 21 = 37

Ripping up the Orc as it holds on with its ferocity.
Bold can act.

Status Card wrote:

Part 6: Eshimka’s Attack-- Current Time (0:45)

Group conditions:haste (5rnd); bless
Round 1

Hortensia - 37 dmg; Longstrider ; shield ; divine bond; divine favour; bless weapon; prone
Silgil - 13 dmg;
Urktar - 66 (-5) dmg; bull's strength; prone; Orc Ferocity
Ibaz - dmg; Mage Armor; shield; bull's strength; cat's grace; enlarge
Will Hawk - dmg

Umbral hound -- 102 dmg; breath 2 rounds

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Bloody hell this thing hit hard snarls Hortensia as she finally tries lashing out at it.

Includes benefit of flank, bless, haste, divine favour, divine bond, inspire and power attack Maintiaing inspire as a free action

Glaive: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (11) + 19 = 30
Damage: 1d10 + 19 ⇒ (1) + 19 = 20

Haste: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (9) + 19 = 28
Damage: 1d10 + 19 ⇒ (3) + 19 = 22

Iterative: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
Damage: 1d10 + 19 ⇒ (3) + 19 = 22

Waiting to see if it is still alive before I decide whether or not to lay on hands. This thing is brutal for tier 5-6

The Exchange

Adept 6 AC24 (T16,FF21) CMD23| HP (0)44/44| F +8 R +8 W +11 | Init +2, Perc +11, Sense Motive +7 | protection from evil

After charging his fists with raw arcane energy Ibaz tries to strike the creature several time, using the advantage that will gave them !

Unarmed Strike #1: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 24
Damages: 1d8 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 14
Unarmed Strike #2: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 27
Damages: 1d8 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 19
Unarmed Strike #Haste: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 29
Damages: 1d8 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 16

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

We asked for boss, we got boss!

"By Gorum's BALLS, die already!!! Urktar swiftly lays hands upon himself, trying to stay in the fight as long as he can. Then he unleashes a couple of attacks from where he remains on the ground.

Using Silver Crusade Faction Journal Card boon to lay hands on himself--knowing full well that the little bit of healing means he's setting himself up to be killshotted if we don't bring it down this round. I.e. we don't finish it now, no worries, GM. I know it's suicide.
And I wouldn't bother trying to cast any cures on Urktar, fellas. His raging superstition means the cures will only be doing half. All or nothing. Let's kill this thing.

Lay on hands: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 2) = 9
Falchion Prone Flanking, BS, IC, Haste, Blessed Raging Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 + 2 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 2 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 27
magic adamantine slashing dmg: 2d4 + 10 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1) + 10 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 6 = 26
Haste Attack:: 1d20 + 12 + 2 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 2 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 24
magic adamantine slashing dmg:: 2d4 + 10 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (2, 2) + 10 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 6 = 28
Prone penalty included.

Current status:
Prone, Bull Str, Inspire Courage, Haste, Bless, Rage
Current AC: 17/12T/17FF
Current HP 4/61
Rage: 2/12 rounds remaining
CLW Wand: 13 charges used
Re-roll USED

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Seeing the bloody body of Urktar inspires everyone, including the Barbarian himself to give it their all.

Finally working together everything hits AC was 24, so close so many times

And together you send the creature back to its shadowy realm.

You still see patrols of Eshimka's army still about the battlefield. You can choose to engage them Taking two rounds

You also see the giant embodiment of Eshimka near-by and you can instead offer take around to distract it, hopefulling helping another team.

Make range attack to damage it, or attempt to Bluff it. It is considered 30 ft away for targeting purposes

Lastly you can pull from the field. The plan is to wrap up Saturday

Status Card wrote:

Part 6: Eshimka’s Attack-- Current Time (0:45)

Group conditions:haste (5rnd); bless
Round 3

Hortensia - 37 dmg; Longstrider ; shield ; divine bond; divine favour; bless weapon; prone
Silgil - 13 dmg;
Urktar - 57 dmg; bull's strength; prone; Orc Ferocity
Ibaz - dmg; Mage Armor; shield; bull's strength; cat's grace; enlarge
Will Hawk - dmg

Umbral hound -- 102 dmg; breath 2 rounds

Grand Lodge

Male L/G Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter)/6 | HP: 61/68 (+? false life) | AC/FF/T: 14/14/10 | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F:+9, R:+4, W:+8 (+2 Hardy) | Init: +6 | Speed 20 ft | Appraise+8, KnArc+8, KnDun+8, KnEng+8, KnGeo+13, KnHis+8, KnPln+8, Lin+9, Perc+7, SpCft+13 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor, Haste

I say engage patrols. I have two spiked pits I'd like to use. when you say 2 rounds, do you mean two rounds to prep in or two rounds of combat or two rounds hand-waved?

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

You have two rounds to do any healing or buffs. As they are coming towards you. So when they arrive there will be 1 more round of your haste.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 2/Rogue 3 | HP: 34/34| AC: 22 (16 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 21/23 v disarm | F: +5, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9/+11 v Human, SM: +6/+8 v Human | Active conditions: Haste

Will steps over to keep the creature flanked, drawing a dagger as well.

Rapier Flanked attack, haste, bless, inspire, TWF: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 24
Damage, bless, inspired, sneak: 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 + 2 + (3, 6) = 16

Dagger Flanked attack, haste, bless, inspire, TWF: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 26
Damage, bless, inspired, sneak: 1d4 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 + 2 + (5, 1) = 13

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

"Go nightnight now." Urktar lets go of his rage and slumps unconscious, he head falling a short distance to the ground.

there's one advantage to being prone--head doesn't smack as hard off the ground when you pass out.

-4 / 53 hp.
Prone, Unconscious
Bull Str, Bless
Haste 1 more round after 2-round hiatus
Fatigued 4 more rounds after the 2-round hiatus

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Hortensia will use her last two lay on hands to channel given three of us are injured.

Channel: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 3) = 14

Followed by tapping herself with a wand of cure light wounds.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

We remain badly hurt friends, take care, my healing energies are now mostly spent.

The Exchange

Adept 6 AC24 (T16,FF21) CMD23| HP (0)44/44| F +8 R +8 W +11 | Init +2, Perc +11, Sense Motive +7 | protection from evil

In this case, I will take the front.

Says Ibaz who casts shocking grasp before moving into position.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

After quickly regrouping, a patrol of two revenants and two more dark hounds come though the trees towards the circle.

Initiative:

Init,Hortensia: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Init, Urktar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Init,Silgil : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Init,Ibaz : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Init,Will Hawk: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Init, Vukodlak: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Init, Revenat: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Silgil and Urktar can react as they break though

Status Card wrote:

Part 6: Eshimka’s Attack-- Current Time (0:45)

Group conditions:haste (5rnd); bless
Round 5

Silgil - dmg;
Urktar - 43 dmg; bull's strength; Fatigued

Revenant, blue -- dmg
Revenant, red -- dmg

Hortensia - 19 dmg; Longstrider ; shield ; divine bond; divine favour; bless weapon; prone
Will Hawk - dmg

Vuodlak, green -- dmg;
Vuodlak, yellow -- dmg;

Ibaz - dmg; Mage Armor; shield; bull's strength; cat's grace; enlarge

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Hortensia stands ready to defend her allies.

Here are a couple of OA's in case the enemy provokes moving in. Hortensia has combat reflexes and is using a reach weapon. She would not have maintained inspire not knowing how long until the next encounter.

OAs:

Includes enlarge, bless, haste, divine favour, divine bond, and power attack.

Glaive: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30
Damage: 2d8 + 20 ⇒ (5, 7) + 20 = 32

Glaive: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33
Damage: 2d8 + 20 ⇒ (7, 6) + 20 = 33

Grand Lodge

Male L/G Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter)/6 | HP: 61/68 (+? false life) | AC/FF/T: 14/14/10 | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F:+9, R:+4, W:+8 (+2 Hardy) | Init: +6 | Speed 20 ft | Appraise+8, KnArc+8, KnDun+8, KnEng+8, KnGeo+13, KnHis+8, KnPln+8, Lin+9, Perc+7, SpCft+13 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor, Haste

Silgil preps by using a pearl of power to recover the magic missile and with an Enlarge person spell on Hotensia (doubling her reach), then rubs his hands together gleefully and casts a DC 19 spiked pit under green and blue.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Urktar delays a moment to let them come closer

And then the pit opens under two of the creatures.

Reflex Revenant: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Reflex Vuodlak: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Both falling in.
Falling + spikes: 3d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 1) + (3, 4) = 13

The one trapped revenant attemps to climb out with both actions
Climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Wall damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Wall damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

The Other Revenant moves forward though the brush, but gets hit by Hortensia's giant reach.

Bold may now act

Status Card wrote:

Part 6: Eshimka’s Attack-- Current Time (0:45)

Group conditions:haste (5rnd); bless
Round 5

Revenant, blue -- 19 dmg; pit (1/4)
Revenant, red -- 32 dmg

Hortensia - 19 dmg; Longstrider ; shield ; divine bond; divine favour; bless weapon; prone
Will Hawk - dmg
Urktar - 43 dmg; bull's strength; Fatigued

Vuodlak, green -- 13 dmg; pit (0/4)
Vuodlak, yellow -- dmg;

Ibaz - dmg; Mage Armor; shield; bull's strength; cat's grace; enlarge
Silgil - dmg;

Grand Lodge

The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

Her dark armor riddled with arrows and sliced by a dozen blades, Eshimka staggers back from the nearby Pathfinders attacking her. With one blade-arm she beckons for more of her shadowy minions to reunite with her body and heal her wounds, but other Pathfinders have slain too many for any to answer her call. For the first time, Eshimka seems worried, fighting for her survival rather than leading her army.

Table GMs, the Eshimka Defeated condition is now in effect, ending the ongoing hazard.

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

In the remaining round before baddies arrive:
Urktar staggers to his feet and picks up Black Death. "Did we win?"

Upon seeing more bad guys coming, Urktar heaves a great sigh. "Gonna have to pace myself on this one. Sooo....tired."

Urktar moves forward, and readies an attack against the first enemy that moves within reach.

Readied attack:
Falchion Bull Str, hasted, blessed, fatigued Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 26
magic adamantine slashing dmg: 2d4 + 10 + 6 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (3, 2) + 10 + 6 + 3 - 1 = 23

Current status:
Bull Str, Haste, Bless, Fatigued 3 more rounds
Current AC: 18/13T/18FF (fatigue/haste cancel each other)
Current HP 10/53
Rage: 2/12 rounds remaining
CLW Wand: 13 charges used
Re-roll USED

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Hortesnia swings at the revenant with gusto, Keep going friends, we have nearly won through!

Full attack

Includes enlarge, bless, haste, divine favour, divine bond, and power attack.

Glaive: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35
Damage: 2d8 + 20 ⇒ (7, 5) + 20 = 32

Glaive: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20
Damage: 2d8 + 20 ⇒ (3, 5) + 20 = 28

Glaive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Damage: 2d8 + 20 ⇒ (6, 3) + 20 = 29

Confirm: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26
Damage: 4d8 + 40 ⇒ (3, 2, 3, 3) + 40 = 51

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Ukrtar holds himself in reserve, as Hotensia smashes the revenant in one solid swing.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Putting Will in to Delay for the rest to get close

The one vuodlak out of the pit rushes forward and bites at Hortensia
bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Missing the Paladin

Hortensia can take AoO as it closes

The other vuodlak tries to climb out of the pit
Climb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Climb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Wall damage x2: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3
It does not get any traction as it clambers on the spikes.

Bold may now act

Status Card wrote:

Part 6: Eshimka’s Attack-- Current Time (0:45)

Group conditions:haste (last round); bless
Round 6

Ibaz - dmg; Mage Armor; shield; bull's strength; cat's grace; enlarge
Silgil - dmg;
Will Hawk - dmg

Revenant, blue -- 19 dmg; pit (1/4)
Revenant, red -- DEAD

Hortensia - 19 dmg; Longstrider ; shield ; divine bond; divine favour; bless weapon; prone
Urktar - 43 dmg; bull's strength; Fatigued

Vuodlak, green -- 16 dmg; pit (0/4)
Vuodlak, yellow -- dmg;

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 2/Rogue 3 | HP: 34/34| AC: 22 (16 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 21/23 v disarm | F: +5, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9/+11 v Human, SM: +6/+8 v Human | Active conditions: Haste

Will, still under the effects of the spell, races through the woods and comes around behind yellow.

"You should just give up now."

Attack, flank, haste, bless, inspired: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (6, 6) = 21

The Exchange

Adept 6 AC24 (T16,FF21) CMD23| HP (0)44/44| F +8 R +8 W +11 | Init +2, Perc +11, Sense Motive +7 | protection from evil

Ibaz charges his fist with raw arcane energy and strikes after Will is in position.

Unarmed Strike #1: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 34
Damages: 1d8 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 19
Unarmed Strike #2: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 24
Damages: 1d8 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 13
Unarmed Strike #Haste: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 10 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 30
Damages: 1d8 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 16

Grand Lodge

Male L/G Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter)/6 | HP: 61/68 (+? false life) | AC/FF/T: 14/14/10 | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F:+9, R:+4, W:+8 (+2 Hardy) | Init: +6 | Speed 20 ft | Appraise+8, KnArc+8, KnDun+8, KnEng+8, KnGeo+13, KnHis+8, KnPln+8, Lin+9, Perc+7, SpCft+13 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor, Haste

Silgil sidles over to the side and pelts the beast with a telekinetic fist.

to hit ranged touch, into melee: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 - 4 = 11
damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Hortensia takes a swing as it closes.

Glaive: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29
Damage: 2d8 + 20 ⇒ (5, 7) + 20 = 32

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Hortensia cleaves the Vukodlak in one shot as it closes.

The remaining Revenat and Vukodlak attempt to climb out.

Climb, Vukodlak: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Climb, Vukodlak: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Climb, Revenant: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Climb, Revenant: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

With neither of them able to make any progress out, they slowly cut themselves up on the spikes for the remaining rounds.

The Refenant may get out some some HP left but at that point one hit from any of the bigguns would take it down.

Combat over. You are able to recover while other pathfinders finish up the remaining army of Eshimka

Status Card wrote:

Part 6: Eshimka’s Attack-- Current Time (0:45)

Group conditions:haste (last round); bless
Round 6

Ibaz - dmg; Mage Armor; shield; bull's strength; cat's grace; enlarge
Silgil - dmg;
Will Hawk - dmg

Revenant, blue -- 19 dmg; pit (1/4)
Revenant, red -- DEAD

Hortensia - 19 dmg; Longstrider ; shield ; divine bond; divine favour; bless weapon; prone
Urktar - 43 dmg; bull's strength; Fatigued

Vuodlak, green -- 16 dmg; pit (0/4)
Vuodlak, yellow -- dmg;

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Hortensia takes several deep sucking breaths. Well, this has been exhilirating

The Exchange

Adept 6 AC24 (T16,FF21) CMD23| HP (0)44/44| F +8 R +8 W +11 | Init +2, Perc +11, Sense Motive +7 | protection from evil

I agree. It was a well done teamwork!

Grand Lodge

Male L/G Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter)/6 | HP: 61/68 (+? false life) | AC/FF/T: 14/14/10 | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F:+9, R:+4, W:+8 (+2 Hardy) | Init: +6 | Speed 20 ft | Appraise+8, KnArc+8, KnDun+8, KnEng+8, KnGeo+13, KnHis+8, KnPln+8, Lin+9, Perc+7, SpCft+13 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor, Haste

"Yes, excellent cooperative skills. Most satisfying."

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

Urktar slumps to the ground and closes his eyes. "Wake me up if you need me..."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 2/Rogue 3 | HP: 34/34| AC: 22 (16 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 21/23 v disarm | F: +5, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9/+11 v Human, SM: +6/+8 v Human | Active conditions: Haste

Will watches to make sure nothing else appears while the others recuperate.

Grand Lodge

The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

A screeching wail cuts across the battlefield as Eshimka falls to her knees, her undead horde routed to all sides by the combined Pathfinder and Twinhorn forces. The nightshade cries out in anger and dismay, “No! How could mortal worms like these strike me down?”

As if answering the question, Medda strides forward, battered and bleeding before her blessed armor begins to glow brighter and brighter. Cast in the shadow of a nearby standing stone, the dwarven apparition of the paladin warrior Ivvora seems to mirror Medda’s movements and guide her steps. As one they respond, “Eshimka, this battle began a millennium ago, and it ends tonight. Vildeis has judged you and found you wanting”. Producing a dagger of white fire in one hand, Medda and Ivvora both plunge their blades into the undead giant’s chest. Eshimka’s mouth opens in a silent scream as light pours from her eyes, mouth, and the wounds inflicted by the Pathfinders. The nightshade’s body crumbles into ash that the wind scatters across the snow, and the dying rift at last closes.

The towering dwarven ghost salutes the gathered heroes and announces, “You have all proved yourself worthy of Vildeis’ attention. Pathfinders, you have defeated a great evil, so let your tale of your bravery shatter your enemies’ courage while bolstering your own. Medda and Anok, you have made me proud and finished what I could not. Go with Vildeis’s blessing, and keep vigilant—evil never rests.” Ivvora smiles and looks up to the stars as she fades away and the blessed armor returns to its normal sheen.

Medda looks to the champions surrounding her. “Everyone, I cannot put into words how grateful I am to all of you. You have stood by my side through all these hardships, and at last we have triumphed! Eshimka is forever destroyed, and we the Twinhorn following have found true allies in the Pathfinder Society. Call on us in your hour of need, and we shall come to your aid. For now though, the danger has passed.” She and Anok give one last look to where the planar scar is already healing.

“Let us celebrate at last.”

Scenario (and series) concluded. Thanks for playing, everyone, and thanks for all your hard work, GMs!

The Exchange

Adept 6 AC24 (T16,FF21) CMD23| HP (0)44/44| F +8 R +8 W +11 | Init +2, Perc +11, Sense Motive +7 | protection from evil

Ibaz usually quiet is unable to not be taken by the mood of the victory and cheers with everybody !

Uzah!

Thank to everyone and particularly to our great GM for this game !

251 to 294 of 294 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Outpost II] PFS 8-99 Solstice Scar -- GM Gustavef (Core 5-6) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.