[Outpost II] SFS 1-30 Survivor's Salvation with GM Elinnea

Game Master Elinnea

Slides


201 to 250 of 269 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Male CG Yoski Outlaw Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | KAC 17 EAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +4 (+2 vs. spells/spell-like) | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Farina, one side! I need a shooting lane!" Itch pauses to wait for her while he tries to get a bead on the android again.

I know Redelia is out, but I'll wait until Farina's action is resolved to see if she moves.

After Farina acts:

Trick attack (DC 20+CR): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

Attack vs FF: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

trick attack damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female Halfling Xenoarchaeologist Starfinder Forerunner Soldier 1 | SP: 7/7, HP: 9/9, RP: 4/4| EAC 14, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+3 R:+4 W:+4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +3, Social: +1, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +5, Athletics +2, Computers +5, Culture +5, Engineering +6 (+10 traps), Life Sciences +2, Mysticism +1 (+6 traps), Stealth +5, Survival +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Perception (she doesn't have medicine): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

---

Relieved that the half-orc is alive, she tries to unstrap him from the operating table. I'm assuming that's a full action. If not she'll also pull out a healing serum.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

As Farina takes some careful and guarded steps to the side, towards Jaqweh: "I hear a big commotion down there, let's see how we can help!"

Itch then lines a shot up, tricks the android, and is helped by the flashy wisp... that then vanishes.
Itch's shot hits the android!

Round 6&7
Bold may act --

Itch
Faria
Eralyn (can still roll Medecine or such from last round)
Garven (8 damage ; so SP 0/16 | HP 17/18 I guess)
Jaqweh

Android (-24)
Altorin

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Halfling Xenoarchaeologist Starfinder Forerunner Soldier 1 | SP: 7/7, HP: 9/9, RP: 4/4| EAC 14, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+3 R:+4 W:+4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +3, Social: +1, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +5, Athletics +2, Computers +5, Culture +5, Engineering +6 (+10 traps), Life Sciences +2, Mysticism +1 (+6 traps), Stealth +5, Survival +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Just pointing out we were posting at the same time. My post is right above yours (in case you missed it).

Exo-Guardians

SP 0/16 | HP 17/18 | RP 4/4 | Spells 1st 3/3 | EAC 15, KAC 18, CMD 26 | F+2, R+0, W+6, +2 vs poison, spells, and SLAs | Init +0, Perc +8 | Dwarf Mystic 2

"Ack! Pay fer that one ye will!"

Garven strikes again.

Bone Blade vs KAC, full attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 - 4 = 4
S Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4) + 3 = 10

Solar Brand vs EAC, full attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 - 4 = 5
E+F Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

He is apparently distracted by his little booboo.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Eralyn sees that the Half Orc is still alive, but seems to have been sedated.
She starts unstrapping the patient, but it will take some time, and moving to the other side of the table: there are wrist and ankle restraints, as well as a big chest belt.
Eralyn manages to pop off the restraints on her side.

The android raises an electronic eyebrow, afraid of what trick Garven has up his sleeve, with these feints.

Round 6&7
Bold may act

Itch
Faria
Eralyn
Garven (8 damage ; so SP 0/16 | HP 17/18 I guess)
Jaqweh
Android (-24)
Altorin

Wayfinders

Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4

"Gentle-beings, please stay calm. There are NO Jinsul, it's just a rogue android. No need to panic," Jaqweh says trying to calm the crowd down. With a telepathic nudge in Castrovelian to make them feel safe and remind them of home, he helps the lashuntas to their feet and ushers them towards the door. It's all right, but lets get you out into the corridor. Okay?

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

The Lashunta precede Jaqweh down the corridor, calming down.

Far from calm, the android keeps on banging away at Garven, hitting the Dwarf once.
7 damage

Slam: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 4 = 19
Slam B: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Slam: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 9 - 4 = 14
Slam B: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Round 7&8
Bold may act
Itch
Faria
Eralyn
Garven (SP 0/16 | HP 10/18)
Jaqweh

Android (-24)
Altorin

Exo-Guardians

CG Male Transitional Ryphorian (Solar Disciple) Mystic | SP: 16/16 HP: 16/16 | RP: 4/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:16 AC vs CM:11 | F:2 R:0 W:6 | Init: 0 | Speed 25ft | 1st-Level Spell: 3/3 | Active Conditions: |
Skills:
Cul: 4 | L.Sci: 4 | Med: 5 |Mys: 9/13 | Per: 11 | Prof (Gambling): 12/13 | Sense Motive: 7 | Survival: 8/12

Spear, Tactical: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

"I don't want to hurt you. But I am not letting that slime hurt another ally!" Altorin roars stepping up to attack the android.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Altorin's spear jabs the android in the chest, piercing its synthskin open.
You see some white silicon fluid drip out, but also some green oozy liquid.
The android answers in a flat voice: "The slime has moved away. It is in him."
And the android points at Garven, as green tendrils wave out of the android's ear.

Round 7&8
Bold may act
Itch
Faria
Eralyn
Garven (SP 0/16 | HP 10/18)
Jaqweh

Android (-29)
Altorin

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG Male Transitional Ryphorian (Solar Disciple) Mystic | SP: 16/16 HP: 16/16 | RP: 4/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:16 AC vs CM:11 | F:2 R:0 W:6 | Init: 0 | Speed 25ft | 1st-Level Spell: 3/3 | Active Conditions: |
Skills:
Cul: 4 | L.Sci: 4 | Med: 5 |Mys: 9/13 | Per: 11 | Prof (Gambling): 12/13 | Sense Motive: 7 | Survival: 8/12

Boon: 1d20 ⇒ 12 Uhm it won't let me Submit Post in Discussion so I rolled it here...Submit Post just gives me a preview...

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Yoski Outlaw Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | KAC 17 EAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +4 (+2 vs. spells/spell-like) | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Itch pauses for a moment, looking from Garven to the android. Then he raises his pistol again to fire.

I'm assuming the android is lying as a last resort given the cues. But Itch is a living lie detector.

Detects lying:

Trick Attack (DC 20+CR): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
Attack vs FF: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Yes, Itch is sure the android is lying.
The fact that you see slime tendrils in the android's ear is a giveaway.

So, the un-fooled Itch tricks the host-android, and shoots it.

The shot shakes the android, and, suddenly, you see the green tendrils starting to pop out of the head.

With a sickening plop, the slime extricates itself from the android's ear, and sends it tendrils towards Garven--

Slam vs KAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
B: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

--but they are unable to catch onto Garven, who recoils in disgust.

Round 7&8
Bold may act

Itch
Slime (-16)
Faria
Eralyn
Garven (SP 0/16 | HP 10/18)
Jaqweh

Android (-17)
Altorin

Exo-Guardians

SP 0/16 | HP 17/18 | RP 4/4 | Spells 1st 3/3 | EAC 15, KAC 18, CMD 26 | F+2, R+0, W+6, +2 vs poison, spells, and SLAs | Init +0, Perc +8 | Dwarf Mystic 2

"Not again ye slimy slug!" Garven bellows as he punches out at the revealed slime.

Bone Blade vs KAC, full attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 4 = 19
S Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1) + 3 = 8

Solar Brand vs EAC, full attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 - 4 = 8
E+F Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Garven's blade slices into the ooze, cutting a few tendrils off, that fall too far to get hooked back up with the ooze.
8 damage

Faria runs on out of the place, calling after the people fleeing: "Calm down! Come to the main Survivors' clinic! That is a truly good place!"

Round 7&8
Bold may act

Itch
Slime (-24)
Garven (SP 0/16 | HP 10/18)
Faria
Eralyn
Jaqweh

Android (-17)
Altorin

Wayfinders

Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4

Letting Faria handle the rest of the crowd, Jaqweh moves back into the corridor. “The civilians are clear, let's take this thing down! “ he says by way of encouragement.

Get Em is up. Please don't forget to add +1 to your attack rolls.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Round 7&8
Bold may act

Itch
Slime @+1 to Hit (-24)
Garven (SP 0/16 | HP 10/18)
Faria
Jaqweh
Eralyn
Android (-17)
Altorin

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female Halfling Xenoarchaeologist Starfinder Forerunner Soldier 1 | SP: 7/7, HP: 9/9, RP: 4/4| EAC 14, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+3 R:+4 W:+4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +3, Social: +1, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +5, Athletics +2, Computers +5, Culture +5, Engineering +6 (+10 traps), Life Sciences +2, Mysticism +1 (+6 traps), Stealth +5, Survival +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Eralyn thrusts her survival knife at the slime!

Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Slashing Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Eralyn slashes the slime, chopping a little more off.

The android opens its hands and drops the taclash and the laser gun it was holding, and had not used.
You see its eyes refocus, and look around: "What.....?"

Round 8&9
Bold may act

Slime @+1 to Hit (-26)
Garven (SP 0/16 | HP 10/18)
Faria
Jaqweh
Eralyn
Android (-17)
Altorin
Itch

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Yoski Outlaw Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | KAC 17 EAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +4 (+2 vs. spells/spell-like) | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Itch screams at the android. "Get out of the room! You're in danger!" Then he levels his pistol at the slime and tries to destroy it.

Trick Attack (DC 20+CR): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27

Attack vs FF: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Exo-Guardians

CG Male Transitional Ryphorian (Solar Disciple) Mystic | SP: 16/16 HP: 16/16 | RP: 4/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:16 AC vs CM:11 | F:2 R:0 W:6 | Init: 0 | Speed 25ft | 1st-Level Spell: 3/3 | Active Conditions: |
Skills:
Cul: 4 | L.Sci: 4 | Med: 5 |Mys: 9/13 | Per: 11 | Prof (Gambling): 12/13 | Sense Motive: 7 | Survival: 8/12

"He is right, you need to get out of the way and wait for us to tend to your wounds after we deal with this thing!" he commands the android before moving up behind Garven.

"Don't worry, I have your back Garven." he says while placing a hand on his shoulder sending a wave of healing through the dwarf.

Healing Channel: 2d8 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8 3/4 RP Remaining.

Will also take the Bodyguard Reaction (+2 AC for him/-2 AC for me till my next turn) if he or the android is attacked. (I always take this action for allies if I am adjacent when they are attacked.)

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Though Itch seems to be so disgusted he is somehow holding back and not doing all the damage he could, the Ysoki manages to trick the slime and shoot another part off.
3 damage

Altorin then steps up to the Dwarf, and a wave of positive energy is pulled into the Material Plane, healing Garven and totally closing his bleeding wounds and cut.
@full HP

Then the slime lashes out at Garven, but, once again, the Dwarf's armor blocks the attack-- just as Altorin reacts, throwing his arms out to help ward off the green tendrils aiming for Garven's head.
+2 AC for Garven used vs. this attack (–2 AC for Altorin till the beginning of next turn)

Slam KAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Round 8&9
Bold may act

Slime @+1 to Hit (-29)
Garven (SP 0/16)
Faria
Jaqweh
Eralyn
Android (-17)
Altorin (-2 AC till next turn)
Itch

Exo-Guardians

SP 0/16 | HP 17/18 | RP 4/4 | Spells 1st 3/3 | EAC 15, KAC 18, CMD 26 | F+2, R+0, W+6, +2 vs poison, spells, and SLAs | Init +0, Perc +8 | Dwarf Mystic 2

"Ah bless ye 'eart fer that 'elp! We'll get tha betta 'o this puddle soon enuf!" Garven continues his flurried swinging at the slime as his ally provides some appreciated support.

Bone Blade vs KAC, full attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 - 4 = 1
S Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 2) + 3 = 9

Solar Brand vs EAC, full attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 - 4 = 12
E+F Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Garven's bone blade strangely retracts into his wrist as he strikes out with it, before springing back out after the attack!
Nat' 1
Whereas the Solar Brand swings past the slime, which has now reduced in size due to all the missing tendrils.
miss

Wayfinders

Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4

Jaqweh continues to provide moral support and little tidbits of tactical advice.

Get Em is still up. +1 to hit the slime

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

The slime seems such a prime target thanks to Jaqweh...

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female Halfling Xenoarchaeologist Starfinder Forerunner Soldier 1 | SP: 7/7, HP: 9/9, RP: 4/4| EAC 14, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+3 R:+4 W:+4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +3, Social: +1, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +5, Athletics +2, Computers +5, Culture +5, Engineering +6 (+10 traps), Life Sciences +2, Mysticism +1 (+6 traps), Stealth +5, Survival +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Eralyn presses the attack, stabbing the slime in its centre...

Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 = 25
Slashing Damage (critical hit): 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Yoski Outlaw Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | KAC 17 EAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +4 (+2 vs. spells/spell-like) | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Itch tries to get a clear shot through the doorway and past his companions.

Trick Attack (DC 20+CR): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

Attack vs normal AC (cover, get 'em): 1d20 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 3 - 4 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Exo-Guardians

CG Male Transitional Ryphorian (Solar Disciple) Mystic | SP: 16/16 HP: 16/16 | RP: 4/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:16 AC vs CM:11 | F:2 R:0 W:6 | Init: 0 | Speed 25ft | 1st-Level Spell: 3/3 | Active Conditions: |
Skills:
Cul: 4 | L.Sci: 4 | Med: 5 |Mys: 9/13 | Per: 11 | Prof (Gambling): 12/13 | Sense Motive: 7 | Survival: 8/12

With the android squarely in the way Altovin stands fast keeping guard over his allies.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Spurred on by Jaqweh's call to get that slime, momma Eralyn skewers it with her knife, somehow nailing a slime to the table.
You all think: If she asks me to finish my meat... I will!

Unable to trick the slime-- because it just got killed!
Itch fires a well aimed shot, zinging right past his comrades, and vaporizing the remnants of the dying slime.

Combat music ends

The android looks at the dead slime, and puts a hand to its head.
"That... that was IN me? Oh, by Triune!
I... I am Quadrant-2, and I am so thankful for you to having saved me.
Are... are you wounded?"

Quadrant-2 pulls out a Mk 2 serum of healing and holds it out for you.

Garven (SP 0/16)
Android (-17)

Wayfinders

Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4

“Thank you for the offer, my friend, but I think you need it more than any one of us. Though perhaps you could tell us what you remember before you were... snatched by the slime, “ Jaqweh asks while he helps Eralyn with the half orc. “Is there any one else here? What is in those other rooms down this corridor? “

Take 10 on Medicine for a 15 to check the half orc's condition.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

The half-orc has just recently been heavily sedated, so will most probably be knocked out for a while.
But she is in good condition otherwise, and not life-threatened.

The android is obviously bordering a nervous breakdown.
It forces the serum onto whoever is closer, and then gives another serum, and then pulls out a credstick, and nearly throws that at you too: "Take... take it all! All! Thanks so much. I've seen so much HORROR!"
It rubs its ear and shivers.
"I'm... I'm Quadrant-2. Did... did i say that? I was down... down--on-my-luck here, on... are we still on Absalom Station? I came..."
Quadrant-2 pulls out a flier, like one you saw before.
"These guys handed this me. So I came here. Wanted to have my knee joint tightened and lubed. Then something took over me, and I was like vanished, watching things like a holo-vid, without any willpower."
The android shakes.
"OH BY TRIUNE!"
The android starts shaking you like a rag doll: "I saw a whole bunch of slimes control patients and leave over these past few... these past days!"
Suddenly it stops shaking you and recoils in terror:
"I think there's one or two left in the warehouse!"

Exo-Guardians

CG Male Transitional Ryphorian (Solar Disciple) Mystic | SP: 16/16 HP: 16/16 | RP: 4/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:16 AC vs CM:11 | F:2 R:0 W:6 | Init: 0 | Speed 25ft | 1st-Level Spell: 3/3 | Active Conditions: |
Skills:
Cul: 4 | L.Sci: 4 | Med: 5 |Mys: 9/13 | Per: 11 | Prof (Gambling): 12/13 | Sense Motive: 7 | Survival: 8/12

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 10

"Take a deep breath or two. We need to make sure you are going to be okay and we have to get to that warehouse like you said. Are you going to be okay and did you how we can get in to the warehouse...or anything useful?" Altorin says putting his hand on the androids shoulder.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Yoski Outlaw Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | KAC 17 EAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +4 (+2 vs. spells/spell-like) | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Itch reloads his pistol. "One or two more? Oh boy, this is going to be fun." His whiskers twitch as he considers the others doors. "Do you know where they are?"

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

The android calms down a bit... and Itch is a little relieved to see that the place pointed to is the storage part where you killed the slime amidst the crates of sugar.

The android looks at Altorin and you all: "Yes, I will help as best I can. Sorry...
But all is rather blurry. I just know my body was used to help infect a whole bunch of hosts."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female Halfling Xenoarchaeologist Starfinder Forerunner Soldier 1 | SP: 7/7, HP: 9/9, RP: 4/4| EAC 14, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+3 R:+4 W:+4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +3, Social: +1, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +5, Athletics +2, Computers +5, Culture +5, Engineering +6 (+10 traps), Life Sciences +2, Mysticism +1 (+6 traps), Stealth +5, Survival +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

"Oh, there there," Eralyn coos, trying to calm the android. "The Starfinder Society is already on the case, but we'll also let the proper authorities know. With your testimony, the evidence here, and the information on the computers, I'm sure they'll take this threat seriously. We'll make it right."

She finished helping the half-orc off the table. "But first we need to finish checking this clinic for danger. Can you stay here with him while we make sure it's safe?" Eralyn asks the android to stay with the half-orc while we finish looking around.

Grand Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

"I... I would be like a deputized Starfinder? And helping you, illustrious Slime-Nailer?!"
It picks up its pistol and taclash.
"I will defend it with my life!"
The android sets up to keep aim at the door.

Exo-Guardians

CG Male Transitional Ryphorian (Solar Disciple) Mystic | SP: 16/16 HP: 16/16 | RP: 4/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:16 AC vs CM:11 | F:2 R:0 W:6 | Init: 0 | Speed 25ft | 1st-Level Spell: 3/3 | Active Conditions: |
Skills:
Cul: 4 | L.Sci: 4 | Med: 5 |Mys: 9/13 | Per: 11 | Prof (Gambling): 12/13 | Sense Motive: 7 | Survival: 8/12

"Now that is what I am talking about. You can be more than deputized when this is over if you want! I won't let them give you no for an answer!" Altovin cheers as the android regains composure and confidence.

He moves to a the door to a nearby room and pushes it open. Choosing the one near the exit in-case it tries to bolt.

"Time to do our part!"

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Altorin moves up to the door, and, pushing it open, suddenly realized he did not try to check to see if it was-- TRAPPED!

BOOM!
His heart goes BOOM, but nothing else, so it seems his fear was for nothing.

Inside the medical office room there is a computer terminal.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Yoski Outlaw Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | KAC 17 EAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +4 (+2 vs. spells/spell-like) | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Itch moves into position opposite the door, ready to shoot into the room if a smile is there. He scratches his nose then nods to Altovin. "Ready."

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Itch is quite shaken up by all this, and is now trying to shoot happy people.
Luckily, there is no smile in there... no slime either.
Well... none you can see.
Perception checks?

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Yoski Outlaw Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | KAC 17 EAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +4 (+2 vs. spells/spell-like) | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Ha! I can't even blame it on autocorrect. I was on my laptop.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Wayfinders

Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4

Jaqweh thanks the android again and follows Altorin and Itch down the hallway. When no combat immediately ensues after the first door is opened, he proceeds to check the next door down before carefully opening it.

Perception : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

... But he may have gotten distracted by the abject horror of seeeing some lint on his uniform sleeve as he reached for the door controls.

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
SP 0/16 | HP 17/18 | RP 4/4 | Spells 1st 3/3 | EAC 15, KAC 18, CMD 26 | F+2, R+0, W+6, +2 vs poison, spells, and SLAs | Init +0, Perc +8 | Dwarf Mystic 2

Garven at this point feels like he can spot one of these slimes a mile away, after two different ones already assailed him.

Percepton: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

The grumpy dwarf looks around... "Sure'n but I hate 'em smiley ones!"

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Jaqweh splits the party, slipping away just as his comrades are trying to spot the hidden slime...
Jaqweh, then, not spotting any traps opens the door and, all alone, faces--
--what seems to be an empty examination room.
Perception check?

Meanwhile, neither Itch nor even Garven manage to spot a hidden slime.
still enter?

Both groups do spot distress marks along the walls and ceiling, and mysterious trails of discoloration that... smell like citrus.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female Halfling Xenoarchaeologist Starfinder Forerunner Soldier 1 | SP: 7/7, HP: 9/9, RP: 4/4| EAC 14, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+3 R:+4 W:+4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +3, Social: +1, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +5, Athletics +2, Computers +5, Culture +5, Engineering +6 (+10 traps), Life Sciences +2, Mysticism +1 (+6 traps), Stealth +5, Survival +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Eralyn gives the android a smile and crosses the hall. She sheathes her knife and pulls out her gun, then opens the door and looks inside.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Totally recklessly, Eralyn opens the door without even checking for traps and is surprised when--
--she sees an empty - or is it? - examination room.
With distress marks along the walls and ceiling, and mysterious trails of discoloration that smell like citrus.
Perception check?

You know realize that you have opened several doors, calling many possible enemies upon you at one, while not being that close together.

Besides, Faria has not returned: has she fallen victim to a slime?

What do you do?

Exo-Guardians

CG Male Transitional Ryphorian (Solar Disciple) Mystic | SP: 16/16 HP: 16/16 | RP: 4/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:16 AC vs CM:11 | F:2 R:0 W:6 | Init: 0 | Speed 25ft | 1st-Level Spell: 3/3 | Active Conditions: |
Skills:
Cul: 4 | L.Sci: 4 | Med: 5 |Mys: 9/13 | Per: 11 | Prof (Gambling): 12/13 | Sense Motive: 7 | Survival: 8/12

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Altovin checks his room thoroughly for anything of interest. Especially slimy interest...as he smiles.

"Everyone doing alright? I hear a lot of doors opening and no fighting yet." he calls out.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Yoski Outlaw Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | KAC 17 EAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +4 (+2 vs. spells/spell-like) | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"No sigh of them yet, though I guess that smell means they were here." Itch darts by Eralyn to check out the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Itch thinks he hears a slime sigh.
But it was so faint...
No, actually, Itch sees nothing.

Altorin sees nothing either.

You see nothing... yet.

Where are they?

201 to 250 of 269 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Outpost II] SFS 1-30 Survivor's Salvation - Elinnea All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.