Year of Our Lord 1437 Pathfinder RAW PVP Combined Tables 1 & 2

Game Master Michael Johnson 66

In Fairytale Earth circa The Year of Our Lord 1437, the Crusaders of the Catacombs and the Desert Jackals join forces as a larger party to confront Antichrist Nero in his dungeon below the Roman Catacombs and stop him from hastening the Apocalypse!


2,951 to 3,000 of 3,820 << first < prev | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | next > last >>

Alphonse Veritas, Oathkeeper wrote:
[dice=SR]1d20+9

The spell seems to have no effect whatsoever on the pope...

He shrugs and shakes his head, smiling.

You see? Nothing to fear about me, good Sir Alphonse...


Johann Kaltgeboren wrote:

Johann glances around at the crowded palace floor, and even he can't help but try to hide the truth to the pope, remembering how mad those earth elementals were when he stole it.

"Uh... yes we found it, but we decided that such a treasure should remain hidden and safe." Since the diamond is in his handy haversack, Johann can't help but clutch that item in his pocket.

he didn't exactly lie but isn't forthcoming!

Sense Motive 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (2) + 27 = 29 beats Johann's Bluff 0...

Grinning at Johann, the holy father chuckles...

Heh heh heh... Hidden away in a safe place, is it? Heh heh heh! Come, now, my dear, brave Johann... You have seen that your friend Sir Alphonse has proven me trustworthy with his divine prayer... You can show your good friend the holy father the diamond! You DO have it, DON'T you!? Hahahahahaaa!!


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

SpellCraft: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (5) + 22 = 27Identify Alphonses spell and the only reasons it would fail

"Hid is always the best method. It is safe, I assure you. AS you know hiding things is often the best method" She says a little curious as to why the spell failed. Humans do not have spell resistance.


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

Ihrin remains out in the hall. She was not comfortable here. Something lately had brought back those memories suppressed long ago, but these weren't the pleasant ones of the beaches or enjoying the lavish style of long lost empires, no it was disturbing and visceral as if she had lived them.


Ihrin Ardlean Dracul wrote:
Ihrin remains out in the hall. She was not comfortable here. Something lately had brought back those memories suppressed long ago, but these weren't the pleasant ones of the beaches or enjoying the lavish style of long lost empires, no it was disturbing and visceral as if she had lived them.

Noting Lady Ihrin's absence. Pope Eugene looks concerned. It seems something troubles our dear Lady D'Dracul... Perhaps she could use some fatherly guidance that I might provide in place of her faithful father, Count of Wallachia... I will go find her. Please, my loyal champions, be at ease... We shall return shortly...

The Pope moves toward the archway by which Lady Ihrin exited a moment earlier...


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+17/W+10 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L13]

Waiting just out of sight, Lord P drops the human boy glamer and as a fey sneaks after the Pope

Stealth 1d20 + 35 ⇒ (14) + 35 = 49


Lord Perpireen McGibel wrote:

Waiting just out of sight, Lord P drops the human boy glamer and as a fey sneaks after the Pope

Stealth 1d20+35

Perception 1d20 + 29 ⇒ (12) + 29 = 41 plus mythic power surge 1d8 ⇒ 7 vs Lord Perpireen's Stealth of 49...equals 48 lol...

Lord Perpireen follows, unheard and unseen by this false prophet...


Once he believes no other eyes are upon him (not even suspecting tiny Fey eyes in the shadows above and behind him), Nero drops his magical facade and stalks after Lady Ihrin Dracul!

She feels a sudden overwhelming wave of supernatural fear roll over her as the "holy father" suddenly transforms into a cadaverous Roman Emperor Nero... His features are familiar but horribly decayed, his sunken eyes orbs of unholy red hellfire!

He comes within 50 feet of Lady Ihrin (Lord Perpireen is 30 feet behind him, Lady Ihrin is 50 ft ahead of him in a columated hall)...

Lady Ihrin and Lord Perpireen must roll DC 28 Will saving throws against supernatural fear...

Nero Antichrist whispers in a dry, sepulchral voice to Lady Ihrin: Why, if it isn't my sweet little sister Agrippina returned to me after such vast gulfs of time... You're just as I remember you, little sister... Tell me, do you still revile the sight and taste of blood? Or has this latest incarnation given you a new appreciation for it? Heh heh heh heh... The corpse-like Nero shuffles closer to Ihrin...

So beautiful... So fair... So sweeeet... Come, little sister. Give your big brother a nice, long kissss...


Nero is in the vicinity of the stairway that descends into the Roman Catacombs...(Area 1 on the dungeon map).


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

Ihrin went wide-eyed, her hands came up and touched her head dropping her guise of an Italian noblewoman to the tanned Romani skin, her hair curly. She shakes her head as imagery of her dreams comes back, both bad and good. She wanted to scream and her voice caught in her throat as she wanted to get away, her body not wanting to react, she backed up from the image hating it.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Ihrin Ardlean Dracul wrote:
Ihrin went wide-eyed, her hands came up and touched her head dropping her guise of an Italian noblewoman to the tanned Romani skin, her hair curly. She shakes her head as imagery of her dreams comes back, both bad and good. She wanted to scream and her voice caught in her throat as she wanted to get away, her body not wanting to react, she backed up from the image hating it.

Does Lady Ihrin flee back toward the others? Or down into the Catacombs to hide? Or elsewhere in the papal palace?


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

try to go to her friends, she trusts them


Ihrin Ardlean Dracul wrote:
try to go to her friends, she trusts them

Nero attempts to intercept her, but Lady Dracul is far nimbler and more fleet of foot. Seeing that she has evaded his embrace, the lich scuttles off toward the stairs that delve down into the dark and dangerous Catacombs...


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Lady Ihrin's terror subsides as she returns to the audience chamber where her friends await...


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

Ihrin looks at the others. With her senses back she adjusts herself her disguise gone, her real self revealed for the first time.

"It, The pope it was him..from my memories. N...N..Nero"


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+17/W+10 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L13]

Lord P followed and feeling he would have to be very carful took is time. Then the change came upon the pope. Lord P had never been in Rome at its hight or when the Anti-chist was walking the shadows.

Who is this?
he thought to himself

Ok I don't know which roll to make local, history or Noble KN rolls so going to go with Local Kn, 1d20 + 1d6 + 17 ⇒ (4) + (2) + 17 = 23

No! could it be the great evil the others have been fighting?

Then Ihrin said his name, and fear came.

Will Vs fear 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 10 + (6) = 19 using 2 inspiration points to add to save

But it was too much, he fled, fled as fast as he could too
Alphonse Veritas, Oathkeeper.

"Nee..Nee.NNeerroo, the pope is really Nero!!!, he's with
Ihrin!! in his true evil form!! She needs our help!!"


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Flying swiftly, Lord Perpireen reaches the audience chamber where the others await first, followed a few seconds behind by Lady Ihrin, both pale with supernatural fear that eases as they distance themselves from the terrible, cadaverous form of Nero Antichrist...


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

I'm sure you are all wondering HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON!?


Michael Johnson 66 wrote:
I'm sure you are all wondering HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON!?

I could have SWORN we knew this before, because I remember making a comment way back when I was still playing Habiba about the Pope being the Antichrist. Maybe something we found out in the original game that was retconned a bit to us not knowing it to make things more interesting?


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+17/W+10 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L13]

Lord P dose not stop, up and out a window he goes.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Lord Perpireen McGibel wrote:
Lord P dose not stop, up and out a window he goes.

Hehe! Why do I get the feeling that the missing Machiavelli is about to reappear? ;p

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 12/Monk 1; 182/182 HP; Init +9; Perception +20; Low Light Vision; [28 AC][21 Touch][25 FF]; [Fort 17][Reflex 16][Will 13],[CMD:40, vs. grapple 42], 16/16 Minutes of Minor Aspect, 16/16 Hours of Major Aspect Buff/Debuffs:

"WHAT! BUT THE HOLY FATHER WAS ALWAYS SO KIND, GIVING US BOONS, AND PRESENTS..." Johann is torn by indecision. He looks around the pope's receiving room, wondering who else is hearing this.


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

"Does it matter, He took your Great Shaman and now he has woven to much dissidence to your peoples. We must stop him!" Mwikali says as she lowers her eyelids and begins to stride forward.


As the Mighty Ones reel with the stunning revelation of Lord Perpireen and Lady Ihrin, a herald rushes in and announces His Majesty Alfonso the Magnanimous, King of Valencia, Majorca, Sardinia and Sicily, and Count of Barcelona, who strides briskly into the reception room, breathless and looking for Pope Eugenius IV. Both the herald and the Spanish king seem confused to see the Mighty Ones (sans Lord Perpireen, who flew out the window a few seconds before) instead of Pope Eugene.

In English: Hello... Um... Where is His Holiness? Will he be returning soon? And who might you lot be? As this good fellow said, I am Alfonso V...


Another nobleman steps into the room to answer Alfonso the Magnanimous' question: it is Duke of Florence Cosimo D'Medici, an ally and patron of the Crusaders of the Catacombs.

I beg your pardon, Your Majesty, but His Holiness will not be returning any time soon, I am afraid.

Duke of Florence bows ceremoniously to Alfonso V, and to the Mighty Ones.

I am so pleased to see that the valorous Crusaders of the Catacombs and their friends the Desert Jackals have returned safely from their latest quest. Unfortunately, it seems that we meet again under inauspicious circumstances indeed. You brave adventurers have just unveiled a dark secret that I had been fearing and suspecting... Dreading, to be honest... The Pope has been replaced by our wicked enemy. And now we are left to wonder how far the corruption has spread...


No! The Holy Father!?... But what has become of the real Eugenius, then? Is he alive and hidden away somewhere, as the Dauphin was some seven years back? Or did they kill him? We must find a trustworthy priest or inquisitor to divine the truth... Madré Dios! I came to tell His Holiness that his dear Cardinal Lucius D'Borja has fallen in battle against that accursed fire wyrm Conflagratius trying to defend my kingdoms... I had hoped to pay for his resurrection...

Alfonso V looks crestfallen.


Cardinal Lucius D'Borja shall be resurrected, Your Highness, fear not! I will not let so valiant an ally be lost to the darkness! Whatever the cost for his resurrection might be, the banks of Florence will cover it.

Duke of Florence bows sadly.


Turning to each of the adventurers, the Spanish king regards them consolingly, saying: Ah, you are the mighty Crusaders, then. It grieves me that I must bear to you the sad news of your comrade's death in defense of my kingdoms... It truly gives me great sorrow... Cardinal Lucius was a great man, a fearless inquisitor and servant of God. The good Duke of Florence and I shall spare no expense in restoring him to life, if Our Father in Heaven wills it...

The king reverently bows his head.

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 12/Monk 1; 182/182 HP; Init +9; Perception +20; Low Light Vision; [28 AC][21 Touch][25 FF]; [Fort 17][Reflex 16][Will 13],[CMD:40, vs. grapple 42], 16/16 Minutes of Minor Aspect, 16/16 Hours of Major Aspect Buff/Debuffs:

"Cardinal Lucious? Good ol Lucious? Dead?" Johann hangs his head before remembering...

He abandoned us anyway. And now his house will be on the market.

Still, it moves Johann into action. With a yell to his friends, "FOLLOW ME!" Johann strides forward and bursts into a great bear. He races away, trying to follow the scent of the putrid undead lord Nero.

survival/follow tracks: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (12) + 25 = 37
perception/scent: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Johann Kaltgeboren wrote:

"Cardinal Lucious? Good ol Lucious? Dead?" Johann hangs his head before remembering...

He abandoned us anyway. And now his house will be on the market.

Still, it moves Johann into action. With a yell to his friends, "FOLLOW ME!" Johann strides forward and bursts into a great bear. He races away, trying to follow the scent of the putrid undead lord Nero.

[dice=survival/follow tracks]d20+25
[dice=perception/scent]d20+19

Dire Bear Johann picks up a cloying trail of ancient perfume mingled with decay that leads him by his keen nose to the familiar stairwell descending into the Catacombs.


From the darkness below, the raspy voice of a long dead Roman Emperor echoes faintly: Run! Run! As fast as you can! You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man! Hahahahaaa!!! Isn't that what your little cookie golem brother said, Johann? Right before my Sly Fox persona gobbled him up in the Black Forest? Hohohohohooo!!! Poor little Johann! Wait until you see what has become of your beloved Black Forest... And your pretty little Rapunzel of the Golden Locks... Such a dismal shame... So much beauty, and the magical healing power of her divine tresses, wasted by the worm... A pity...


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

"Do not pay any heed of those words Johann. he seeks to anger you, to make you misstep. Our enemy is cunning and duplicitous his motifs selfish yet as you have taught me a mere puppet, to be tossed aside once his master gets what he wants" She says still unsure of why the Christians stress this Christ and Anti-Christ as well as this Devil and God. She followed the Orisha and through them ultimately Mother Africa.

"Keep focused, turn your anger to your advantage, co not let him win before you even land a blow" She stresses as she follows the Bear.


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

Ihrin white-knuckled falls in beside her scouting companion. She hears the voice and shivers. Her reply one loud and echoing to the faceless dark that carried the voice.

"SHUT UP!!!" She says tearfully. The images and lives intertwining who was she really and why was he apart of it. Why Him, Why Nero! Why her?


Night on Bald Mountain!


HP: 125/164| AC: 24 FF: 24 Touch: 11 CMD: 27| Init: +0|Fort +17, Ref +11, Will +15|Hero Points: 1/1|Immune:Fear, Charm, Disease (20 ft. Aura Immune Fear/10 ft. +4Charm)

"And lo the deceiver is revealed unto us, his honeyed words having pulled the wool over even the most devout." Alphonse says, voice cold and eyes steely.

"He lurks just below, this deceiver of men. The one who has orchestrated every misfortune we've ever suffered. I for one intend to return that misfortune tenfold, for all we've lost."

Alphonse lights his blade in silver fire and stalks forward to the entrance of the stairs.

"DO YOU DARE FACE US, ANTICHRIST? OR WILL YOU FLEE LIKE THE SNIVELING WORM YOU ARE?"

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 12/Monk 1; 182/182 HP; Init +9; Perception +20; Low Light Vision; [28 AC][21 Touch][25 FF]; [Fort 17][Reflex 16][Will 13],[CMD:40, vs. grapple 42], 16/16 Minutes of Minor Aspect, 16/16 Hours of Major Aspect Buff/Debuffs:

Johann hears the taunts regarding his long dead brother and can't help his temper rise, but the words of Mwikali aid him regain himself.

He continues to follow the disgusting scent.


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+17/W+10 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L13]

Meanwhile of the rooftop of Vatican, lord P is having a conversation with himself.

Think Gollum in LoTR style

"We said we would not interfere in the one gods and morals. We promised"

"Yes but they are our friends"

"Oberon gave an edict to all us fey, No interference with morals and their faiths. You broke it, he is going to be angry.."

"But the little Rabbi was so nice to us, I liked his jokes."

"Does not matter, we just broke the rule"

"We only looked, we only said what was there! We did not interfere, we just said what was there."

"Yes we did, we only said what was there"

"Yes see, we did not put it there or tell it to be there, we had no hand in the others being there. we just looked."

"Yes we just looked and Oberon said we where to look and tell him what we had look upon"

"Yes see we did not break the rule we just looked. lets look some more"

"But it's scary, we fear"

"If still scary we can run away, humm we look and the we run"

"I like it, lets do that, look and if bad run"

With that he took of once more and headed back to the others, But this time he kept hidden and well back

Nope I like playing Lord P too much :)


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Lord Perpireen McGibel wrote:

Nope I like playing Lord P too much :)

Hurray!! I really enjoy Lord P! :)


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+17/W+10 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L13]

Music to Chase Nero by


As Lord Perpireen flies cautiously back into the papal palace to find his friends gathered near the top of a dark stairwell descending into the Catacombs, King Alfonso V draws his holy sword and turns to Duke of Florence, saying: Duke of Florence, what say you? Shall we aid these mighty champions in hunting down and slaying this monster that masquerades as the Holy Father!?


Alfonso V the Magnanimous wrote:
As Lord Perpireen flies cautiously back into the papal palace to find his friends gathered near the top of a dark stairwell descending into the Catacombs, King Alfonso V draws his holy sword and turns to Duke of Florence, saying: Duke of Florence, what say you? Shall we aid these mighty champions in hunting down and slaying this monster that masquerades as the Holy Father!?

Duke of Florence frowns and bows respectfully to Alfonso V, replying: Yours is a brave and noble heart, Your Majesty... But we have sacred duties to uphold to our people. What if we were never to return from that ineffable darkness? With all due respect, Your Majesty... it would be madness. We must stay here, you and I, to tell others what has become of the Holy Father, and to support these brave heroes as best we can from up here, while doing our best to stay vigilant. It is there quest, their destiny, to take the fight to the Antichrist down there in the fiend's lair...


Cursing in Spanish under his breath, Alfonso grimaces. His armored shoulders sag, defeated, and he finally sighs and nods in agreement with Duke of Florence. Si... Si, Duke of Florence... Your counsel is wise. Let us find the Holy Father's chapel and pray for these heroes, who are our best and only hope for victory against the Spawn of Satan!


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Bidding the Mighty Ones good fortune and godspeed, the Spanish king and Duke of Florence walk off to find the chapel and pray for the heroes' success and victorious return.

Reassembled together once more at the top of the stairwell to the Catacombs, the Mighty Ones prepare for deadly battle against the Antichrist in his lair...


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Lord Perpireen McGibel wrote:
Music to Chase Nero by

LOL!! Perfect...


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

How do you prepare for this epic battle, my friends? Any spells you'd like to cast before going down the stairs?


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Marching order for ten-foot-wide spiral stairs, por favor...

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 12/Monk 1; 182/182 HP; Init +9; Perception +20; Low Light Vision; [28 AC][21 Touch][25 FF]; [Fort 17][Reflex 16][Will 13],[CMD:40, vs. grapple 42], 16/16 Minutes of Minor Aspect, 16/16 Hours of Major Aspect Buff/Debuffs:

Do our players expect a battle immediately? I have a bunch of short lived potions I could drink, but Johann wouldn't do that unless the battle is nigh, not if we have to go all through the catacombs we had explored earlier. Marching order: Johann will go first in bear mode.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Johann Kaltgeboren wrote:
Do our players expect a battle immediately? I have a bunch of short lived potions I could drink, but Johann wouldn't do that unless the battle is nigh, not if we have to go all through the catacombs we had explored earlier. Marching order: Johann will go first in bear mode.

Judging by scent, sound and familiarity with the Catacombs, Johann would guess that Nero awaits the adventurers fairly nearby, perhaps in the first chamber at the bottom of the stairwell (area 1 on the Roman Catacombs Level 1 map) or in the archway leading out of that chamber.

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 12/Monk 1; 182/182 HP; Init +9; Perception +20; Low Light Vision; [28 AC][21 Touch][25 FF]; [Fort 17][Reflex 16][Will 13],[CMD:40, vs. grapple 42], 16/16 Minutes of Minor Aspect, 16/16 Hours of Major Aspect Buff/Debuffs:

Johann turns back, and says, ""HE KNOWS WE ARE NEAR. I WOULD WAGER A FIGHT SOON. HIS COVER IS BLOWN AND HIS ONLY OPTION IS TO END US OR FLEE AND LOSE HIS EVIL PLANS. HERE, EVERYONE TAKE THESE POTIONS. NOW IS OUR TIME OF TRIUMPH!"

Johann drinks a potion of haste, potion of resist fire 10, and potion of protection from fire 60.

He gives everyone a potion of resist fire 10 and protection from fire 60 as well. (we still have 3 left of each even after everyone takes one).

Once those are quaffed, he turns back into a bear, as ready as he can prepare himself.

2,951 to 3,000 of 3,820 << first < prev | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Year of Our Lord 1437 Pathfinder RAW PVP Combined Tables 1 & 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.