Year of Our Lord 1437 Pathfinder RAW PVP Combined Tables 1 & 2

Game Master Michael Johnson 66

In Fairytale Earth circa The Year of Our Lord 1437, the Crusaders of the Catacombs and the Desert Jackals join forces as a larger party to confront Antichrist Nero in his dungeon below the Roman Catacombs and stop him from hastening the Apocalypse!


3,001 to 3,050 of 3,817 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>

While the adventurers quaff the protective fire warding potions doled out to them by Johann, they hear infernal chanting in the darkness down the stairwell...

Nero Antichrist is also preparing for battle...

Live morf su reviled!

Spellcraft DC 19:
Freedom of movement

Neveah ni tra ohw, rehtaf ruo!

Spellcraft DC 18:
Protection from fire

Nero casts two spells on himself...


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

The party stands at the entrance to the stairway that descends into the Roman Catacombs...(Area 1 on the dungeon map).


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

Mwikali will cast heroism on all our fighters [Johann, Fox, Alphonse, and Ihrin]

Iron Skin and Mirror image on herself.

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 12/Monk 1; 182/182 HP; Init +9; Perception +20; Low Light Vision; [28 AC][21 Touch][25 FF]; [Fort 17][Reflex 16][Will 13],[CMD:40, vs. grapple 42], 16/16 Minutes of Minor Aspect, 16/16 Hours of Major Aspect Buff/Debuffs:

Mwikali-- can you do spellcraft checks?


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Mwikali wrote:

Mwikali will cast heroism on all our fighters [Johann, Fox, Alphonse, and Ihrin]

Iron Skin and Mirror image on herself.

Sounds like 6 rounds of spell casting for Mwikali... Probably about us much time as it would take for Johann to pass out two potions to each party member and for everyone to drink them both, so that looks like 6 rounds of prep time for Nero as well. Anyone else want to do anything during the extra 4 rounds that they aren't drinking Johann's potions?


HP: 125/164| AC: 24 FF: 24 Touch: 11 CMD: 27| Init: +0|Fort +17, Ref +11, Will +15|Hero Points: 1/1|Immune:Fear, Charm, Disease (20 ft. Aura Immune Fear/10 ft. +4Charm)

Alphonse will cat Bless Weapon and Veil of Positive Energy on himself.

I imagine we are descending the stairs AS we buff, not just casting and quaffing at the top of the stairs. When we get closer I may cast Blessing of Fervor as well.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Alphonse Veritas, Oathkeeper wrote:

Alphonse will cat Bless Weapon and Veil of Positive Energy on himself.

I imagine we are descending the stairs AS we buff, not just casting and quaffing at the top of the stairs. When we get closer I may cast Blessing of Fervor as well.

Noted. We can assume the party reaches the bottom of the stairs just as they finish buffing on the 6th round.


As the party is buffing and descending the stairs:

From the darkness below, the sepulchral chanting of the Antichrist continues:

Emoc modgnik yht...

Spellcraft DC 17:
Desecrate

Enod eb lliw yht...

Spellcraft DC 17:
Resist fire

Yad siht su evig...

Spellcraft DC 17:
Entropic shield

[Sound of a potion being quaffed...]


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

DC19Spellcraft: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (5) + 22 = 27

DC18Spellcraft: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (12) + 22 = 34

DC17Spellcraft: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (6) + 22 = 28

DC17Spellcraft: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (13) + 22 = 35

DC17Spellcraft: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (3) + 22 = 25

DC17Spellcraft: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (3) + 22 = 25


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Mwikali wrote:

DC19[dice=Spellcraft]1d20+22

DC18[dice=Spellcraft]1d20+22

DC17[dice=Spellcraft]1d20+22

DC17[dice=Spellcraft]1d20+22

DC17[dice=Spellcraft]1d20+22

DC17[dice=Spellcraft]1d20+22

LOL! Yup, Mwikali is aware of the defense Nero has set up.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

INITIATIVES:

NERO 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25 and 1d20 - 7 ⇒ (18) - 7 = 11
JOHANN 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
LORD PERPIREEN 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
LADY IHRIN 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
MWIKALI 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
OGON FOX 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
ALPHONSE 1d20 ⇒ 11


BATTLE AGAINST THE ANTICHRIST, ROUND 1, FIGHT!! OOH OOH AH AH AHHH!!

NERO!
LADY IHRIN!
JOHANN!
LORD PERPIREEN!
ALPHONSE!
NERO AGAIN!
OGON FOX!
MWIKALI!

EEEEEK!!!


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

BATTLE MAP, ANTICHRIST BATTLE, ROUND 1


ROUND 1:

Casts blade barrier, Reflex DC 24...

Sehctib, reirrab edalb!

Spellcraft DC 21:
Blade barrier

BATTLE MAP, ANTICHRIST BATTLE, ROUND 1...


As the Mighty Ones reach the bottom of the stairwell, Nero Antichrist is invisible in the archway to the south leading out of the chamber and a spinning, whirling barrier of force blades keen through the air around the stairwell, creating a blade barrier between them and the lich!


LADY IHRIN IS UP! THEN JOHANN! EEEEK!!


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

Ihrin moves in

Reflex: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 2 = 16

Perception: 1d20 + 21 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 21 + 5 + 2 = 45
This is to spot him as I get +5 to notice invisible creatures and objects
She challenges the Lich

""Quid es tu in somnis PRODIGIUM?"

Latin:
""Why are you in my dreams MONSTER!"

Ihrin then strikes at the Lich

Tiger Fang: 1d20 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 16 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 = 10
Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Holy: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7


Male Kitsune UnMnk 9 / Ftr (Brawler) 4 | Ki 6/6 | HP 156/156 | AC 25 (t19/ff21) +4 near Alph | CMD 34 (35 vs bull/drag/repo) | F +12, R +12 W +11 (+2 near Alph) | Perc +16 (low-light vision); SM +8; Init +3 | prot from acid 34/120, resist acid 20

The Fox drinks his potion of haste after the potions given him by Johann, and he's ready to move in.


Ihrin Ardlean Dracul wrote:

Ihrin moves in

This is to spot him as I get +5 to notice invisible creatures and objects
She challenges the Lich

""Quid es tu in somnis PRODIGIUM?"
** spoiler omitted **

Ihrin then strikes at the Lich

Lady Ihrin's keen senses detect her invisible foe through the whirling ring of force blades.

Bravely, she plunges through the blades, and is slashed for 13d8 ⇒ (8, 5, 1, 1, 8, 6, 1, 6, 1, 6, 7, 3, 4) = 57 damage! Forcing herself to ignore the pain, she slashes at the invisible lich, but Nero deflects Tiger Fang with his devil-skull morning star! *CLANG!*

Ut in somnis etiam non habent, parum soror. Et ego dico tibi somnia de te mihi?

Latin:
As you have also been in my dreams, little sister. Shall I tell you about my dreams?


JOHANN! THEN LORD PERPIREEN!! EEEH!!


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

Remember Johann get +2 to hit and skills and saves from heroism,and +1 to hit from Ihrin

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 12/Monk 1; 197/208 HP; Init +8; Perception +20; Low Light Vision; Scent; [AC 30][Touch 19][FF 28]; [Fort 18][Reflex 15][Will 13],[CMD:42, vs grapple 44], [Minutes of Minor Aspect 16/16], [Hours of Major Aspect 16/16] Buff/Debuffs: -6 strength

As Mwikali tells the group of his spell preparations, Johann determines that his bear form will do little to grab the slippery devil. Instead, he changes to his snake form on the way down the stairs, looking forward to sinking his fangs into the blasted scourge of humanity.

As the blade barrier springs into place, Cobra Johann is able to five foot step to the edge of the barrier and, timing it carefully, strike the 10 feet at Nero.

Bite PA vital strike & damage: 1d20 + 17 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 17 + 3 = 306d6 + 21 + 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 5, 4, 4, 6) + 21 + (6, 5) = 60 str 6 bab 12 pwrattk -3 size-1 amulet 3; 1.5str 9 pwrattk 9 amulet 3 amulet 2d6

whew! look at that vital strike. Let's see if 30 is enough...

oh shoot. invisible. I will presume, but please correct me, that I know where to strike because Ihnrin already did. here is the roll for it.

d100: 1d100 ⇒ 35


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Striking through a split second gap in the whirling blades, Cobra Johann narrowly misses his target!


LORD PERPIREEN IS UP!! THEN SIR ALPHONSE!! CHEEEEEP!!


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+17/W+10 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L13]

Lord P is in two minds, this not his problem as a fey he has to keep out so fighting Nero was something he could not do. But.... there was wiggle room, He could help his friends. He made up his mind. Hidden as best he could he flow down, and took out his tiny wand of healing.


SIR ALPHONSE!! EEEK!!


HP: 125/164| AC: 24 FF: 24 Touch: 11 CMD: 27| Init: +0|Fort +17, Ref +11, Will +15|Hero Points: 1/1|Immune:Fear, Charm, Disease (20 ft. Aura Immune Fear/10 ft. +4Charm)

Alphonse calls down a blessing of speed from God, and steps forward unflinchingly into the barrier of blades.

Casting Blessing of Fervor on everyone but Nero, of course. I'm taking the +2 AC and Ref saves.

Reflex: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 11 + 2 + 2 = 25

He is cut to ribbons, but barely slows as he mends his own wounds.

Lay on Hands: 7d6 + 15 ⇒ (5, 2, 6, 3, 4, 4, 1) + 15 = 40

"You have one chance to surrender and face your eternal punishment with dignity. Take it." Alphonse says as he looms over the lich.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Alphonse Veritas, Oathkeeper wrote:

Alphonse calls down a blessing of speed from God, and steps forward unflinchingly into the barrier of blades.

Casting Blessing of Fervor on everyone but Nero, of course. I'm taking the +2 AC and Ref saves.

He is cut to ribbons, but barely slows as he mends his own wounds.

"You have one chance to surrender and face your eternal punishment with dignity. Take it." Alphonse says as he looms over the lich.

Mythic blade barrier deals 13d8 ⇒ (3, 3, 4, 2, 1, 2, 1, 5, 5, 4, 6, 3, 6) = 45 to Sir Alphonse...


ROUND 1, MYTHIC INITIATIVE SECOND TURN:

Chuckling dryly, the Antichrist dashes away down the corridor into the next chamber, withdrawing cautiously to avoid the opportunistic strikes of Lady Ihrin, Cobra Johann and Sir Alphonse!

Come now, Sir Alphonse! You don't truly believe I will give up so easily, do you? Come and see how I have prepared for your return to the Catacombs... HAHAHAHAHAAA!!

Full withdraw 60 feet south into area 2 on the map, just to the east of the altar in front of the Fountain of Blood...


OGON FOX!! THEN MWIKALI!! THEN ROUND 2!! SQUEAAAAKKKK!!!


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

ROMAN CATACOMBS LEVEL 1 MAP

Nero is now in area 2, to the right of the altar in front of the fountain of Christ's blood...

UPDATED BATTLE MAP

ALTERNATE VIEW OF BATTLE MAP


The Antichrist has just withdrawn into the chamber south of the stairwell, from which can be heard the splashing and gurgling of the Fountain of Christ's Blood...

The Crusaders of the Catacombs recall this chamber: Forty feet square with a twenty-foot-high ceiling, an archway opening into an eastbound corridor in the east wall, and the south wall dominated by a great fountain. A pale marble crucifix with rose quartz Christ is mounted on the south wall, nearly eighteen feet tall, the sacred wounds in hands, feet, head and right side spilling blood red holy wine into a rose quartz basin filled with the healing elixir of Christ's blood...

But Sir Alphonse Du Veritas, whose angelic eyes can penetrate the darkest night, can see that the Antichrist has decorated the fountain in a way certain to inspire powerful passion in the Mighty Ones...

I have taken the liberty of redecorating since your last visit, Crusaders... I hope you appreciate my aesthetic... Hehehehehehhh... crows the Beast 666...


Nailed over Christ's body on the marble crucifix is the still living father of Lady Ihrin, Count Vlad II Dracul of Wallachia, his blood mingling with the fountain's wine...

Feebly, he calls out to his daughter in Romani: No, Ihrin! Run! It's a trap!


OGON FOX! THEN MWIKALI!! EEEEK!


Male Kitsune UnMnk 9 / Ftr (Brawler) 4 | Ki 6/6 | HP 156/156 | AC 25 (t19/ff21) +4 near Alph | CMD 34 (35 vs bull/drag/repo) | F +12, R +12 W +11 (+2 near Alph) | Perc +16 (low-light vision); SM +8; Init +3 | prot from acid 34/120, resist acid 20

The Fox looks at the blade barrier before him, searching for even the slightest of openings around it. Then, suddenly, the monk's body vaporizes, becoming a gaseous form of himself. His newly fluid body rises in the air and compresses into a tiny space, slipping over the whirling blades.

Up to you, MJ, whether there is space for me to avoid the blade barrier, but I figured I should be able to find something as small as what is noted in the spell description:

Quote:
A gaseous creature can’t run, but it can fly at a speed of 10 feet and automatically succeeds on all Fly skill checks. It can pass through small holes or narrow openings, even mere cracks

Once I'm through the blade barrier I would dismiss the gaseous form, because it moves pretty slowly.

Ki pool now 5/6.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
The Ogon Fox wrote:

The Fox looks at the blade barrier before him, searching for even the slightest of openings around it. Then, suddenly, the monk's body vaporizes, becoming a gaseous form of himself. His newly fluid body rises in the air and compresses into a tiny space, slipping over the whirling blades.

Up to you, MJ, whether there is space for me to avoid the blade barrier, but I figured I should be able to find something as small as what is noted in the spell description:

Quote:
A gaseous creature can’t run, but it can fly at a speed of 10 feet and automatically succeeds on all Fly skill checks. It can pass through small holes or narrow openings, even mere cracks

Once I'm through the blade barrier I would dismiss the gaseous form, because it moves pretty slowly.

Ki pool now 5/6.

Ogon Fox slips past the blades in gaseous form unharmed. Clever Fox!


MWIKALI!! THEN ROUND 2!! OOH OOH AH AH AAAHHH!!


The blood of Christ grants an eternity of servitude in Heaven, Lady Ihrin. But the blood of Atilla the Hun runs in your veins, does it not? Those who drink of the blood of the dragon shall also have life eternal... An eternity spent hunting the blood of others by night... Your little brother Vlad shall be the greatest vampire to ever stalk mankind, my dear!


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

"You are wrong, the blood of the grave flows through me, my body was born from the earth itself my body small. My father adopted me, for I rose from the grave!"Ihrin says having her Tiger Fang and Ice Tusk out ready to take out Nero.


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

Mwikali casts Dimension Door to get past the Blade Barrier.


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

"I have been blessed already Nero, I have had two lives. One ancient one current. The last one was nice for a while. I had a caring brother, who let me have everything I wanted, but also broke my things when he was displeased. Still, he loved me in his own way. I loved him too.he did eventually go mad, I know not why. His music and speech changed his little hints of jealously more violent, I don't remember much after the beach and the attendants I had but I do remember i went there because you told me too." She says Looking to her father.

"Father, I knew from my first breath in that hole. The one my young body crawled out from that I wasn't normal. You the kind general Vlad Dracul, The Dragon, Ruler of Wallachia, the land this body,My body was strong, you saw me in the tavern defending myself from those bigger than me. You took me in and raised me, And I will appreciate it. I truly will Father, I will" She says walking towards her father seemingly in no real stance just simple almost peaceful.


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

Mwikali summons her Spear from her Tattoo, and looks about for the disembodied voice.


BATTLE AGAINST THE ANTICHRIST, ROUND 2, FIGHT!! OOH OOH AH AH AHHH!!

NERO!
LADY IHRIN!
JOHANN!
LORD PERPIREEN!
ALPHONSE!
NERO AGAIN!
OGON FOX!
MWIKALI!

EEEEEK!!!


ROUND 2, FIRST TURN:

Casts hold person (Will DC 20) on Ogon Fox...

Very sly, Signor Fox... You are far too clever... This should stop your shifting and changing for a while...


LADY IHRIN, JOHANN, LORD PERPIREEN AND SIR ALPHONSE!!! EEEEEK!!!


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+17/W+10 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L13]

Well now Lord P, was not stopped by a spinning blades.
Spell craft 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (15) + 22 = 37

Flying over the top of them and sing his Acrobatics to get bast any the come close.

Acrobatics takes 10+31=41

Running along the blades throw and past them. While Stealthed.

On the other dise it taps the most hurt with a Wand of CMW, for a free 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (5, 7) + 10 = 22 HP back


Male Kitsune UnMnk 9 / Ftr (Brawler) 4 | Ki 6/6 | HP 156/156 | AC 25 (t19/ff21) +4 near Alph | CMD 34 (35 vs bull/drag/repo) | F +12, R +12 W +11 (+2 near Alph) | Perc +16 (low-light vision); SM +8; Init +3 | prot from acid 34/120, resist acid 20

Will DC 20: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
The Fox freezes in place as Nero's magic takes hold!

I'm going to take care of the next roll now. On my turn in round 2 (after Nero's 2nd turn in this round) I'll be attempting another save as a full-round action:
Will DC 20: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

So I am paralyzed during Nero's 2nd turn, but after my turn I will be free for round 3.


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

Ihrin lounges forward to strike

Attack One: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Holy: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7

Attack Two: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Holy: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6

Wakizashi: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Holy: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 5) = 6


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

"Quid frater: Quare hoc fecisti fiet tibi? Tu sis tam pulcher solebat vir potens es tu enim quod voluisti, et hoc est ..." She says as she steps up and attacks him.

Latin:
"Why brother, Why did you become this? You used to be such a handsome man, you were powerful you could have anything you wanted and you became...this"

Perception: 1d20 + 21 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 21 + 5 = 42


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

Forgot heroism and My own bonus so the Attacks are Katana #1=26,katana #2=25 Wakizashi=17

3,001 to 3,050 of 3,817 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Year of Our Lord 1437 Pathfinder RAW PVP Combined Tables 1 & 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.