Rise of the New Runelords

Game Master Harakani

Kingdom Map (now with Loy's family notes AND the Runelord's Route)
Kingdom Turn
Minions Page

[ ]Forsten [ ]Anglon [ ]Valerianna [ ]Denat [ ]Ronald [ ]Simon [ ]Grey
[ ]Zekat [ ]Legion [ ]Molly [ ]Grey Horror [ ]GreyServants [HQ]ZomBees
Fight Map


251 to 300 of 1,710 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

m human Oracle (time) 5

Caillus' attack of opportunity 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Damage 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Male Human Wizard (conjurer) 8/ Archmage 3

No change for my round 10 action


Yes - Molly arrives next round.
Anglon - did you move or double move?
Thkrull was teleported

mechanics:

K needs a ref 20 save
reflex dc 20: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 to halve 7 from spears
reflex dc 15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 to halve 2 from spears & stop dazzled. entangled.
She takes 4 damage from Simon’s gun.
She takes 10 damage from Caillus!

As the first hatchett hits Caillus he strikes back - only once, but powerfully enough to set the woman back on her feet.

A crackling spear of ice errupts beneath her feet - but she dodges the spear, only to be stuck to the ice by a blast of cold by Simon.

A second blast - this time from Simon's Kindness - punches through her left leg, and red blood pours onto the ice and freezes.

Waiting: Thkrull Arioch Grey Blink-Dog
Done: Denat Taerinea Anglon Simon Molly
Unconcious: Caillus


HP 36/36, Temp HP 7, AC 12, +0 Fort, +1 Ref, +4 Will, Mythic 6/7, Command 10/10, Bolster 10/10

Grey swooped towards the cries for help, whispering into his mask. "Take these to Hagren. Help him."

Move to S25, retrieve Potion of Restoration from pouch as a Move action and potion of Cure Moderate Wounds from Spring-Loaded Wrist Sheath as a Free action.


The elaborate raised rune on Grey's mask disconnects from his face leaving the mask smooth and bare. It flies forward, the two potions in Grey's hands levitating and moving with it.

Cast Unseen Servant as Standard action. Move to square V17. Unseen Servant takes potions as Free action, moves to Hagren's side and administers the Restoration potion as a Standard action.


HP 36/36, Temp HP 7, AC 12, +0 Fort, +1 Ref, +4 Will, Mythic 6/7, Command 10/10, Bolster 10/10

Blink Dog: Round 5/5
Stinking Cloud: Round 4/5

The flaming sphere winks out of existence leaving burning and charred swaths as evidence of it's passing.

The Blink Dog attacks an archer, then blinks behind Kressle, harrying her before it returns to it's home plane.

Blink Dog Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Blink Dog provides Flanking and can take OoOs until it vanishes at the start of my next action.


HP 16, AC 15, F+5, R+5, W+4, Per +4, Acro +5, Ath +6, Intimidation +3 Elephant animal companion

Round 10 status:

AC 27, touch 27, flat-footed 24
Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +1
CMB +7, CMD 21
HP 14/32
Effects: Prayer, inspire courage+2, mage armor, shield

Thkrull looks around, trying to find any threats. Not willing to separate himself from Taerine, he takes up a guard position between her and the fort.

Ready action to attack any threats that come toward us.


The servant suddenly kneels with Hargran and starts trying to help 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22. Given a useful task to do he seems to come back to the himself and is surprisingly competent.
When Legion appears with the potion he holds Hargran's head up and keeps his throat clear. Taerine helps him a little - but he seems to know what he's doing.

"Save the others - I've got this."

Meanwhile the Blink dog materialises behind the frozen woman, giving her a target other than Caillus.

Waiting: Arioch
Done: Denat Taerinea Anglon Simon Molly Thkrull Grey Blink-Dog
Unconcious: Caillus


Male Human Cleric 7 Hierophant 2 / F+7,R+4,W+12 / AC 17/10/17 CMD 16 / HP 48/48 / Init +2 Per +5 / Spells 7/7,6/6,4/4,3/3 / Bursts 6/6 / Mythic Power 7/7

Double move


Round 10, other location
Quickly taking in the new surroundings, Arioch nods as the surviving servant attends to Master Hargran. Loosing his Ransuer Arioch unfurls his whip as he strides towards the altercation at the gate.

Mechanics:
dropping inspire Courage
Double move to AB23


Fixated to the ice the hatchet-woman glares death at Denat as he scampers along the wall.

The leader barks out commands at her force and the remaining archers form up in a rough - but impressive - formation. Holes are obvious where fallen troops would normally stand. They aim as one - and fire at Denat!

Kressle uses Hunter's Bond (Human) on her troops.
attack-cover+favored: 1d20 + 3 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 - 2 + 2 = 16
attack-cover+favored: 1d20 + 3 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 2 + 2 = 5
attack-cover+favored: 1d20 + 3 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 2 + 2 = 5
attack-cover+favored: 1d20 + 3 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 - 2 + 2 = 22
attack-cover+favored: 1d20 + 3 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 2 + 2 = 7
attack-cover+favored: 1d20 + 3 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 - 2 + 2 = 20
attack-cover+favored: 1d20 + 3 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 - 2 + 2 = 21
4 hits, I believe Denat?
dam: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6dam: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7dam: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8dam: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
28 damage?

The leader herself lashes out at the Blink - but her attack passes harmlessly through its space as it vanishes.
attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27miss on 1: 1d2 ⇒ 1


start of round 11. Everybody up.


M
Stats:
AC 33 ;touch 23;flat-footed 27;Fort+8,Ref+10,Will+11; Init+6; Percep +23;CMB+7;CMD33
eldritch knight 7/monk (sohei) 1/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer, wildblooded) 1

Other location round ten
Dm, did you forget to roll to see of Kressle is entangled or Dazzled From my attack? Shouldn't make much difference with the last round, but it might hamper her this round. Also are my shots landing? If her touch AC is higher than 18 I may just need to run away.

He summons another small dragon shaped energy bolt that lands on Kressles square and explodes. (Move action). Dc 15 ref or be dazzled and take 1d4 ⇒ 1cold damage. Half dmg on successful save. Also entangled for one round should she take any cold dmg.

Then Simon fires Kindness (the revolver)

Ranged touch 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 211d8 ⇒ 1


Round 11, Other location:
"Hah! This is the immediate impediment to our Master's Great Work?!" Arioch calls out, the familiar cadences of one of his sinew stirring speeches begins. "Is not life a struggle to impose Order upon lawlessness? Are we not the agents of Order? Fie unto this Harlot of Disharmony & her lackeys!"
"Lissala Wills It!"

Standard action to begin inspire Courage; 7 rounds left.


Having flown to and landed on Hargran Molly speaks to those around her.

"If any I you are casters use this on him. Ill tell you the command word. "

She lifts the wand with her foot slightly.

got all the way over here and realized that neither Molly nor Simon have UMD. Oops.


Male Human Cleric 7 Hierophant 2 / F+7,R+4,W+12 / AC 17/10/17 CMD 16 / HP 48/48 / Init +2 Per +5 / Spells 7/7,6/6,4/4,3/3 / Bursts 6/6 / Mythic Power 7/7

11, Other, 6
Anglon countinus his move forward. As he clears the strange cloud, he can now see into this structure and the chaotic fighting inside. He still seems a little disoriented, but is ready to spring into action.
Double move to Z23


Male Human Wizard (conjurer) 8/ Archmage 3

DM:
26 ?

Round 11, other location
Denat bleeds on the wall-walk.
I'm at -5
Con check: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (1) - 5 = -4
I'm at -6


F Human Kinetecist (pyrokineticist) 17

Round 11 status:

AC 20, touch 16, flat-footed 18
Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +6
CMD 15
HP 38/38
Effects: mage armor, shield, prayer, inspire courage+2
Spells cast: 5 1st-level, 1 2nd-level

Taerine grabs the wand and tries to figure out if she can activate it. "Bre-NA!" she calls out the command word.

It's on the summoner's spell list, so I assume she can without a check.


HP 16, AC 15, F+5, R+5, W+4, Per +4, Acro +5, Ath +6, Intimidation +3 Elephant animal companion

I kind of lost track: Are we still benefiting from the inspire courage? Also, is Kressle on ground level? If not, these actions may change.

Round 11 status:

AC 25, touch 25, flat-footed 22
Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +1
CMB +7, CMD 21
HP 14/32
Effects: Prayer, inspire courage+2, mage armor, shield, charge (+2 to hit, -2 to AC)

Thkrull, realizing nothing threatening Taerine at the moment, charges forward, and claws at the woman seemingly in charge.

Mechanics:

Move action to AC-23

Claw: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 2 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
10' reach; Critical: x2; Type: S

Claw: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
10' reach; Critical: x2; Type: S


m human Oracle (time) 5

[ooc)Did someone inspire courage? Should Caillus have included that?[/ooc]


Taerine Doumont wrote:


It's on the summoner's spell list, so I assume she can without a check.

Correct.


Legion continued to aid resuscitating Harrigan. Did he get the Restoration potion?


HP 36/36, Temp HP 7, AC 12, +0 Fort, +1 Ref, +4 Will, Mythic 6/7, Command 10/10, Bolster 10/10

Round 11

Grey pursed his lips behind his mask. This had taken far too long and they had made too many tactical errors. He threw another handful of sand streaking into the air and floated back behind the cover of his cloud.

Cannonballs plummeted from the sky seconds later.

Move to V27

Stone Call, centered at AN23: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7

The whole fort is Difficult Terrain


Simon Demarkus wrote:

Other location round ten

Dm, did you forget to roll to see of Kressle is entangled or Dazzled From my attack?/QUOTE]
Yes, she is entangled but not dazzled - tried to write that with the stuck to the icicle effect.


M
Stats:
AC 33 ;touch 23;flat-footed 27;Fort+8,Ref+10,Will+11; Init+6; Percep +23;CMB+7;CMD33
eldritch knight 7/monk (sohei) 1/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer, wildblooded) 1
Harakani DM wrote:
Simon Demarkus wrote:

Other location round ten

Dm, did you forget to roll to see of Kressle is entangled or Dazzled From my attack?
Yes, she is entangled but not dazzled - tried to write that with the stuck to the icicle effect.

Gotcha. I missed that.


Suddenly everything happens at once.
Hargran gasps and starts breathing - though is far enough gone now it is not even sure magic can get him to his feet quickly.
Kressle attempts to move but is stuck fast as another bolt of cold, a bullet and Thkrull's claws impact into her.
kressle ref: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 2 = 6
Kressle takes 11, is entangled and is dazzled

Her warriors cheers when Denat goes down. Their mistaken belief that he was responsible for all the magic that had hurt them was proven tragically wrong when once again cannonball sized rocks fall from the sky.

All of them are down.

Kressle looks out furiously at her foes "Oh come on! How many damn mages do you have Lisa?"

Quietly to her right the man she was hanging reappears and falls to the ground as the blink dog disappears.

anyone want to say anything before her counterattack?


Legion's potion is in Hargran, who is beginning to look much better


M
Stats:
AC 33 ;touch 23;flat-footed 27;Fort+8,Ref+10,Will+11; Init+6; Percep +23;CMB+7;CMD33
eldritch knight 7/monk (sohei) 1/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer, wildblooded) 1
Harakani DM wrote:
Kressle looks out furiously at her foes "Oh come on! How many damn mages do you have Lisa?"

"Enough." He says as he casts a quick spell

Acid arrow 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 142d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

Round 1 of 2

Edit: changed my action


hang on - she's the next one to attack - I love the "Enough" though.


As Simon talks the woman snarls at him - and throws her hatchets, drawing two plainer looking ones that she also throws, then drawing more. It is a marvellous exhibition of martial prowess, especially given she is obviously snow-blinded and cannot pivot properly.
attack+favored-entangled-dazzled: 1d20 + 5 + 4 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 4 - 2 - 1 = 16 damage: 1d6 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 4 = 11
attack+favored-entangled-dazzled: 1d20 + 5 + 4 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 4 - 2 - 1 = 25 damage: 1d6 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 4 = 8
attack+favored-entangled-dazzled: 1d20 - 1 + 4 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 + 4 - 2 - 1 = 13 damage: 1d6 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 4 = 12
attack+favored-entangled-dazzled: 1d20 - 1 + 4 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 + 4 - 2 - 1 = 12 damage: 1d6 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 4 = 9

provokes AoO from Thkrull and Arioch.
Entangled's -2 attack and -4 dex gives -4 attack on ranged. Ouch.
Simon: what is your AC at the moment?


M
Stats:
AC 33 ;touch 23;flat-footed 27;Fort+8,Ref+10,Will+11; Init+6; Percep +23;CMB+7;CMD33
eldritch knight 7/monk (sohei) 1/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer, wildblooded) 1
Harakani DM wrote:

As Simon talks the woman snarls at him - and throws her hatchets, drawing two plainer looking ones that she also throws, then drawing more. It is a marvellous exhibition of martial prowess, especially given she is obviously snow-blinded and cannot pivot properly.

[dice=attack+favored-entangled-dazzled]1d20+5+4-2-1 [dice = damage]1d6+3+4
[dice=attack+favored-entangled-dazzled]1d20+5+4-2-1 [dice = damage]1d6+1+4
[dice=attack+favored-entangled-dazzled]1d20-1+4-2-1 [dice = damage]1d6+3+4
[dice=attack+favored-entangled-dazzled]1d20-1+4-2-1 [dice = damage]1d6+1+4

provokes AoO from Thkrull and Arioch.
Entangled's -2 attack and -4 dex gives -4 attack on ranged. Ouch.
Simon: what is your AC at the moment?

My AC is currently 16 from mage armor. She hits with the first two However I'm going to use an immediate action to activate Windy escape for the first attack. I'm assuming the Axe's aren't magic, but if they are Simon will still attempt the spell it simply won't be effective.

If the axes aren't magic:
The woman throws her hatchets with the first flying directly toward Simon's chest. His eyes widen and instinctively he says a word and makes a small gesture. His form becomes momentarily insubstantial. The axe flies through him though the powerful attack still draws a little blood. (DR 10 reduced all but one point of the damage.) The second axe flies true and does it's full damage.


As the first axe passes through simon the woman grinds her teeth.


M
Stats:
AC 33 ;touch 23;flat-footed 27;Fort+8,Ref+10,Will+11; Init+6; Percep +23;CMB+7;CMD33
eldritch knight 7/monk (sohei) 1/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer, wildblooded) 1
Harakani DM wrote:
As the first axe passes through simon the woman grinds her teeth.

"You're outmanned and out gunned. Surrender is your best hope. "

Simon HP 27/32


Round 12. Everyone up - Simon, acid arrow now?


Male Human Cleric 7 Hierophant 2 / F+7,R+4,W+12 / AC 17/10/17 CMD 16 / HP 48/48 / Init +2 Per +5 / Spells 7/7,6/6,4/4,3/3 / Bursts 6/6 / Mythic Power 7/7

Round 12, Other Location, 6 Initiative
Anglon closes in far enough to see that some of his friends have seen better days. He draws his power inward and unleashes a burst of positive energy for his friends.
30 ft burst should hit most people. Selective channel up to 3 enemies, but I think the only one in range is Kressel.
Burst: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 5) = 10


Male Human Wizard (conjurer) 8/ Archmage 3

Round 12, other location
Con check: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (14) - 6 = 8
Denat continues his slow way to the gate of the afterworld.
-7 now. Let's hope, I'll be in range of Anglon's healing


M
Stats:
AC 33 ;touch 23;flat-footed 27;Fort+8,Ref+10,Will+11; Init+6; Percep +23;CMB+7;CMD33
eldritch knight 7/monk (sohei) 1/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer, wildblooded) 1
Harakani DM wrote:
Round 12. Everyone up - Simon, acid arrow now?

yes please.


Round 12, other location:

Lashing out with his Goddess' chosen symbol at those blind to her truths, Arioch shows them the arror of thier ways.
Free action: Maintain inspire Courage, 6 rounds left
Standard action: Trip attempt w Whip: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 2 = 19, vs. Kressle

So you know, there is an inspire Courage effect up in Arioch's vicinity.
Now.


F Human Kinetecist (pyrokineticist) 17

Round 12 status:

AC 20, touch 16, flat-footed 18
Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +6
CMD 15
HP 38/38
Effects: mage armor, shield, prayer, inspire courage+2
Spells cast: 5 1st-level, 2 2nd-level

Seeing Hargran starting to recover but another of her companions needing help at the top of the wall, Taerine quickly casts another spell and -- her arms seeming to grow as she moves -- races with her wand toward the wall.

"Stay with the Master," she tells the servant before rushing off.

"Hold on, Denat!"

Mechanics:

Cast lesser evolution surge to give herself reach.
Move to AC-21


HP 16, AC 15, F+5, R+5, W+4, Per +4, Acro +5, Ath +6, Intimidation +3 Elephant animal companion

Round 12 status:

AC 27, touch 27, flat-footed 24
Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +1
CMB +7, CMD 21
HP 14/32
Effects: Prayer, inspire courage+2, mage armor, shield

Thkrull roars, again reaching up to slash the axe-wielding woman. "Come down here, little girl, I hunger!" he cries as one of his claws draws blood.

Mechanics:

Full attack, using reach:
Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


m human Oracle (time) 5

Round 12 status:

Spoiler:

AC: 16
Hp: 5 --> 15/33
Actions: 5' adjust away from Kressle, cast cure moderate wounds, move action to stand

1d8 ⇒ 7 Bardiche lands ten feet away.

Cure moderate wounds 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (3, 2) + 5 = 10

The last axe strike inflicts a dizzying amount of pain as loss of blood finally takes its toll on Caillus. As his muscles go lax and the floor rushes near, he sees a brief outline of himself - one possible future where he dies on the floor. Somewhere in the translation of possibilities, his bardiche leaves his hand and joins with the lifeless form on the ground, left to itself when the other Caillus winks back out of existence.

Darkness closes in around him.

The pain when his eyes re-open is immense. He still suffers from several bruises, and the axe-woman stands over him triumphantly. When the summoned beast Thkrull slices at her from behind, Caillus takes his opportunity. He rolls backwards, ignoring the awkwardness in his legs, and intones a brief prayer, restoring his body to some of its former health. Rejuvenated, he stands, surveying the new positions of his allies and enemies. He notes the Hanged Man's confused expression.

Fight if you can. Get clear if you can't. Your rescue will be explained in a moment.


HP 36/36, Temp HP 7, AC 12, +0 Fort, +1 Ref, +4 Will, Mythic 6/7, Command 10/10, Bolster 10/10

Round 12

Grey fumed beneath his mask. The fog faded and the cannonballs shrunk back town to harmless sand. The woman with the axes was still standing.

Bringing his hands together, a swirling ball of shadows began to coalesce, causing mist to form in the air around it. He thrust forward sending it streaking towards the woman with the axes leaving a crackling trail of frozen vapors behind it.

Cast Snowball
Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 1 = 19
Cold Damage: 5d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2, 1, 2, 4) + 1 = 12
Target is Staggered unless they make a DC 17 Fort save


The hatchet wielding woman is widely believed to be a bandit known as Kressle.

Kressle was devastated by the onslaught. There is some doubt as to whether she was already dead when frozen solid by the Master in Grey, but no doubt as to her state afterwards.

Astute readers will note this battle bears little resemblance to the famous "Battle of Oleg Keep" portrayed in Heroes of the Empire. This is because the battle portrayed there is assembled from anecdotal evidence of the few servants to survive into the later empire, whereas the battle portrayed here is based on evidence from the recently discovery of Hargran's own account from after the battle, while he was unable to travel.


HP 36/36, Temp HP 7, AC 12, +0 Fort, +1 Ref, +4 Will, Mythic 6/7, Command 10/10, Bolster 10/10

Grey floated down to to stand near Hargran, watching quietly.

To his familiar he said "Gather the bodies. Strip them and stack them in the barracks. Search the grounds for anything useful or valuable. Lay out everything you find here in the courtyard for us to appraise."


The floating rune spun once in the air and drifted off, copies of itself seeming to split from it and fade from sight as it went.

The bodies began dragging themselves away, their clothes peeling off as they went. Potentially useful items began drifting out of windows to arrange themselves neatly in the yard. Soon the entire fort was a bustle with activity.

Now everyone gets to find out why my familiar's name is Legion. :)

His one and only trick is the ability to cast Unseen Servant at will. Each casting has a duration of 5 hours.

Legion can create a lot of Servants. :)

Back at the old tower, Grey was the reason on one needed to do any chores. The whole tower was effectively haunted by a full cleaning staff.


F Human Kinetecist (pyrokineticist) 17

"Where are we," Taerine asks, looking around. "What's going on?"

Thkrull, hungry as usual, pulls off one of the axe woman's legs, and starts eating unconcernedly.


HP 36/36, Temp HP 7, AC 12, +0 Fort, +1 Ref, +4 Will, Mythic 6/7, Command 10/10, Bolster 10/10

"Anglon." Grey's deep, hollow voice intones, "Tomorrow, I would appreciate your help in animating the fallen bandits as appropriate servants."

Can you memorize Animate Dead and Desecrate tomorrow?

"Taerine, leave the bones intact, if you would."

Taerine Doumont wrote:
"Where are we," Taerine asks, looking around. "What's going on?"

Grey looks around at the local flora, the weather and the topography of the landscape and tries to figure out where they might be. Take 10 on Knowledge Nature and Geography for 22.


Good Point.
Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Knowledge Geography: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 Wow! Seriously talking out of his butt regarding magic right now...
Also, ending inspire Courage, 5 rounds remaining today.

Peering closely at the surrounding area as he loops his Whip to hand it back upon his belt, "Judging from the temperature, the flora & weather...
I would say quite a ways North of Cheliax & well away from any Sea or Ocean. Should still be in Avistan, however. Teleport Scrolls that can take us as far as Casmeron or Arcadia aren't the sorts of things even Master Hargran would be able to come across in the kind of numbers he used."
"Speaking of...
How fares the Master, Anglon?"
As Arioch returns to retrieve his ransuer from where he dropped it in his haste.


Male Human Cleric 7 Hierophant 2 / F+7,R+4,W+12 / AC 17/10/17 CMD 16 / HP 48/48 / Init +2 Per +5 / Spells 7/7,6/6,4/4,3/3 / Bursts 6/6 / Mythic Power 7/7

Well, Grey, it's not my specialty, but I will see what I can do. More importantly right now, is everyone accounted for? Is anyone hurt? Anglon said as he caught his breath and looked around.


HP 36/36, Temp HP 7, AC 12, +0 Fort, +1 Ref, +4 Will, Mythic 6/7, Command 10/10, Bolster 10/10

"Of ours, some still wounded. None dead. All accounted for. The Master is our primary concern now. Can he be moved?"

251 to 300 of 1,710 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rise of the New Runelords, Volume One All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.