[PFS / Shifty] Faithless & Forgotten (Table 3) (Inactive)

Game Master Nik B.

Maps & handouts


151 to 200 of 351 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Just make sure you check the map carefully and know where all the guards are :p

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC19 T11 F18 DR 5/slashing | HP 19/19 | CMD:17 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | usurp manifestation 2/7 | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, endure elements, mage armor

There is also whatever you spotted in the other storage room. And the administration room that might have passcodes.


Wo whats the plan now? :)

Dark Archive

HP 55/55; AC 14, T 14, FF 10; CMD 16; Init +4, Perc +1; F +6, R+9, W+8

MAYHEM!

Min walks back out into the dining room and frets, walking back and forth. "We ought to act. Time is not on our side here."


Grippli Haunted Spiritualist 4| AC17 T13 F15 | HP 31/31 | CMD:14 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+10 | Init:+2 | Perception: +13 | Spells: 2nd:2/2 1st-3/5, Bonded Senses 3/3 | Active Effects: endure elements

Poe will take the elixir of hiding and make his was with Tem to the other storage room. Out from under Galvar's eye they will walk and talk like they belong and are following orders.

Anyone sneaky that wants to use this elixir instead of me? I'm hoping to scout the administrative office, and find out what was in those crates.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Wizard (Spellbinder) 4
Vitals:
HP: 19/19 | AC/T/FF: 14/14/11 | Fort 0, Ref +4, Will +3 (+4 vs. spells and SLAs, +5 vs. illusions) | CMD: 16 | Reveal Weakness used: 0/7

I am not sneaky, but that seems like a good idea. If it's transportable, maybe bring them back here for wizardly examination?


The guards finally comment "You can't just walk around without your escorts" they stare at Poe expectantly, the expectation being he returns to the room and gets the escort - and so too everyone else.

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC19 T11 F18 DR 5/slashing | HP 19/19 | CMD:17 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | usurp manifestation 2/7 | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, endure elements, mage armor

Tem takes a patient tone with the guard. "I'm on orders. Galvar sent me to prep the spare cage for the trouble rouser."

diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


The guard looks a bit dubious...

Anyone else assisting?

Dark Archive

Female Chelaxian Investigator Empiricist 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 18 (22) | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perc +11/+12 | Inspiration 3/6

I'm thinking lets try the Love potion on Galvar... it may help us.

Cornelia glances at the guard. "After all the problems we have caused with Galvar, do you truly think we would risk his ire again with such a stunt? I think not, goodsir. Now, if you truly require to hear the words come from his lips directly then we can escort you there so that you can verify it. Or you can take us at our word. Do you really want to interrupt his fun?"

Orator (Bluff): 1d20 + 13 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 13 + (2) = 22

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 4 | HP 12/28 | AC 17 T 16 FF 12 | Fort+4 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 (+8) | Perception +9 | Grit 2/2 |

"It is the truth." Sajna adds quickly, noticing the guard's suspicion as she joins Poe, Tem and Cornelia in the corridor.
"Things are not going entirely smoothly today. I am sorry to say it is because of one of my colleagues, but we will soon have him locked up and we can resume normal protocols."
Diplomacy (Aid): 1d20 + 9 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 3 + 2 = 16


"I think your group has been nothing but trouble the whole time, struggle to follow instructions, and as a result not only are we stuck in a corridor until further notice, we are also twice as vexxed missing the festival outside whilst we endure it all "

He dismisses Tem, "Go on then, I suppose there is two of you heading together, and how much trouble can you get into in a storeroom..."

Tem and Poe reach the storage room.
They also hear the guard patrol now in the eastern corridor on their way back...


Party up - Tem, what are the dynamic duo planning?

Anyone else have a cunning plan?

Dark Archive

Male Elf Wizard (Spellbinder) 4
Vitals:
HP: 19/19 | AC/T/FF: 14/14/11 | Fort 0, Ref +4, Will +3 (+4 vs. spells and SLAs, +5 vs. illusions) | CMD: 16 | Reveal Weakness used: 0/7

I have to admit to being a bit stuck for ideas...let me reread the thread when I have more time and something might occur!


You are actually going quite well, so don't lose heart!

You have a room full of sleeping guards, a patrol vaguely on it's way back, and a hall full of disinterested but slightly shirty guards. They DID seem much more easily swayed by a 'tall story' without Galvar around, and have bought Lem and Poe walking to the Admin area together as it didn't seem that interesting and as there were at least two people they couldn't get into trouble. If someone felt inclined they could almost certainly follow the pair around to that admin/storage area.

The only hassle is if those guards come wandering around and go to have lunch... which is a couple of minutes away at most.


Grippli Haunted Spiritualist 4| AC17 T13 F15 | HP 31/31 | CMD:14 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+10 | Init:+2 | Perception: +13 | Spells: 2nd:2/2 1st-3/5, Bonded Senses 3/3 | Active Effects: endure elements

Poe will carefully inspect the admin door for traps, detect from magic, and then try to crack it open very quietly.

perception; take ten: 10 + 13 = 23
stealth; take ten, elixir of hiding: 10 + 7 + 10 = 27

Tem hangs out in the back of the room looking at the cage.

Dark Archive

Female Chelaxian Investigator Empiricist 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 18 (22) | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perc +11/+12 | Inspiration 3/6

Cornelia nods to the guards. "I will make sure that my group tarries not. I feel I have some good-faith to make up with all of you."


The guards seem to grunt in appreciation at Cornelia's attitude.

***
Hundreds of manuscripts and prison records fill this room’s shelves, many bearing labels such as “Accounting,” “Calendars,” and “Discharge Logs.”

A single guard makes her way amongst the shelves checking files as she goes, clearly checking records and making notes.

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

Shera just takes a step through the double doors to the front room. "You want some soup? It's ready. I can run and get it for you." She shrugs. "Being in here has to be by the most boring thing ever."

diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Just testing the guards reaction. If they don't stop her, she'll try to head into the room and "chat" with the guard keeping him busy for a while.


The guard politely declines the hospitable offer of a bowl of soup, echoing that it would be a poor decision to eat at their posts.

Dark Archive

Female Chelaxian Investigator Empiricist 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 18 (22) | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perc +11/+12 | Inspiration 3/6

Shifty, since I never actually stated Cornelia had the love potion... I'm guessing it's too late for that I imagine?

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC19 T11 F18 DR 5/slashing | HP 19/19 | CMD:17 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | usurp manifestation 2/7 | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, endure elements, mage armor

After Poe quietly closes the office door, Tem finishes readying the the cages (who knows, they might become useful) and returns to the barracks with Poe following.

If they get back without incident we can get this party started. The door locks, did we notice if they were keys or barred from the other side or some combination lock?


@Cornelia - It's probably with the party - did you have a plan?

The doors are lockable with a key, they didn't appear to have latches or bars

Poe and Tem make their way back past the guards but they note the patrol is slowly making its way around. There's a lot of chatting and laughter, they aren't in a huge hurry.

Dark Archive

Female Chelaxian Investigator Empiricist 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 18 (22) | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perc +11/+12 | Inspiration 3/6

I was thinking about mixing it into a drink and offering it to the guard in hopes of charming her.

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

We have guard uniforms. Maybe we can disguise ourselves and get in range of red or yellow and incapacitate them. We can also try to incapacitate the guards that are in the rooms by themselves. Just trying to figure this out. We can also wait until guards come in for lunch and knock them out.


There's only one guard who is isolated, and that is the one near Tem/Poe. The rest are all able to be observed by at least one other guard.

The guards coming back from rotation begin moving forward again...


The guards move forward, this time to the gate. You know that you have a minute, maybe two at the very most before the jig is up.

Dark Archive

HP 55/55; AC 14, T 14, FF 10; CMD 16; Init +4, Perc +1; F +6, R+9, W+8

Min shudders, knowing subtlety is for lesser men, but still wanting to help. "I can knock them out, but any attack will be seen as such. Or we can simply kill them and move on. We've spared enough miserable lives today, surely the gods will ignore a few wasted?"


They keys jangle and you hear the side gate being unlocked as the guards exchange pleasantries...

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 6 | HP 60/60(72) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | CMD 23 | Fort +10(12)(16), Ref +6(10), Will +6(8)(10) | Init +1 | Perc +10 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 14/16

Roldala readies her hammer, Well, we tried.


If you have a plan, then now is good :)

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

Shera moves back to the lunch room and waits for the guards to come inside. She has her sap out ready to hit one of the guards as they come inside.

Dark Archive

Female Chelaxian Investigator Empiricist 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 18 (22) | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perc +11/+12 | Inspiration 3/6

So sorry all, this past week has been a little bit hectic for me. Okay, so let me see if I can get a better understanding of what is occurring. There is currently a group of three guards that are leaving the jail area and getting ready to enter the hallway in which we are currently working? And we are assuming those guards will be coming in here to eat?


The three guards left the common room went on a patrol of the building at the start of the meal service as they had just begun their shift. You know 100% that they will be coming through and relieving the guards at the hall with you, and three of the guards in the hall with you are about to walk into the common room with their friends for lunch.

You have also come across another guard in the Admin area who is by herself

The sands are running out in the hourglass :p

Dark Archive

Female Chelaxian Investigator Empiricist 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 18 (22) | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perc +11/+12 | Inspiration 3/6

Aha! Okay, thank you for clarifying that Shifty!

Knowing that the guards were about to finish their rounds and relieve those in the hallway Cornelia heads back into the common room. "Where is that potion of love?" Once in hand, she pours it into a cup and goes into the barracks to find Galvar. "Would you like some water, Galvar?"


Galvar watched his friends all pass out for no reason (presumably at the hands of the party), blasted into stupor with a colour spray, kicked in the nuts by Minmax, and then bound and gagged and put in a room with the 'bodies' of all his companions - you sure that's the plan?

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 6 | HP 60/60(72) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | CMD 23 | Fort +10(12)(16), Ref +6(10), Will +6(8)(10) | Init +1 | Perc +10 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 14/16

Roldala rolls her eyes, grabs the potion with one hand and Galvar's nose with the other, Swallow.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Wizard (Spellbinder) 4
Vitals:
HP: 19/19 | AC/T/FF: 14/14/11 | Fort 0, Ref +4, Will +3 (+4 vs. spells and SLAs, +5 vs. illusions) | CMD: 16 | Reveal Weakness used: 0/7

Amarandlon watches anxiously to see if the potion will work at all.


Roldala force feeds Galvar the potion:

Will 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Galvar is overcome and looks at Roldala with fascination and a slight sense of bewilderment "Fortunately you don't seem harmed. Can you untie me?"

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

Shera shrugs and moves into the lunch room. She goes in and grabs a uninform. She puts it on and then takes a set at the table with her back almost to the door but not quite.

Hoping the guards at a quick glance just see another guard eating her lunch. Maybe that will give us a couple of seconds before they notice their friends aren't in the room.

Disguise: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 6 | HP 60/60(72) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | CMD 23 | Fort +10(12)(16), Ref +6(10), Will +6(8)(10) | Init +1 | Perc +10 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 14/16

This happens to everyone I grapple...

Roldala quickly looses Galvar from his bonds.

Galvar, can you gather the remaining patrols in the storage area?


"I can, but only for a minute - you need to flee, and take your companions with you. You'll all hang if caught and it would be terrible to think of you facing the gallows."

Galvar starts heading to the hall.

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 6 | HP 60/60(72) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | CMD 23 | Fort +10(12)(16), Ref +6(10), Will +6(8)(10) | Init +1 | Perc +10 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 14/16

Roldala turns to the rest of the group as Galvar leaves. We can get a lot done in a minute.

Dark Archive

Female Chelaxian Investigator Empiricist 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 18 (22) | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perc +11/+12 | Inspiration 3/6

"Tell him to get all the guards to eat their meal during that minute!" Cornelia tells Roldala before Galvar leaves.


Were you referring to the General Storage, or the Guards Storage off the common room?

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 6 | HP 60/60(72) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | CMD 23 | Fort +10(12)(16), Ref +6(10), Will +6(8)(10) | Init +1 | Perc +10 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 14/16

General storage

Right.

Get them to eat up too. That should help make sure there's no fighting for a while like you want.


"I'm not going to harm one set of friends for another, I'll make room so you can make your escape. You are my friend, but I abhor your acquaintances with a passion - unfortunately killing all of them would endanger you, my darling"

Best he's going to do is move them away, actively selling them out would be pretty suicidal as he knows he'd be executed for it

Galvar heads into the hall "We need to get a cage for that giant green monstrosity, come, let us all collect it and see that it is dragged to the common room - shouldn't take us too long"

He heads off with the guards and you hear doors opening and closing. Then silence.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Wizard (Spellbinder) 4
Vitals:
HP: 19/19 | AC/T/FF: 14/14/11 | Fort 0, Ref +4, Will +3 (+4 vs. spells and SLAs, +5 vs. illusions) | CMD: 16 | Reveal Weakness used: 0/7

"Well, alright then. Let's go!" Amarandlon takes a few steps toward the door, then hesitates. "Where to begin..."


There's the offices, the prison, or the vault as the three main areas.

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC19 T11 F18 DR 5/slashing | HP 19/19 | CMD:17 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | usurp manifestation 2/7 | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, endure elements, mage armor

"They went East, lets go North." Tem gestures to the now unguarded door heading into the unexplored section of the complex.

151 to 200 of 351 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS / Shifty] Faithless & Forgotten (Table 3) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.