[PFS PbP] CORE #0-04 Frozen Fingers of Midnight - GM Deussu (Inactive)

Game Master Deussu

Map link

Initiatives:

[dice=Drostan]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Jaïr]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Sagart]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Wrigsolar]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Yâble]1d20+5[/dice]


351 to 400 of 405 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

AC17(T11,FF16) CMD16| HP 70/70| F +9 R +4 W +14 | Init +1, Perc +7, Sense Motive +15 |

@Yâble: don't forget to add your bard's bonus to your attack and damages !

Dark Archive

Dwarf Fighter 2 HP 20/20; AC 18; TCH 13; FF 15; F +6; R +3; W +2; CMB+5; CMD 18; Speed 20FT; Init +2; Perception +3

Drostan hates being unconscious. Fortunately he doesn't notice that he's unconscious.

The Exchange

m Dwarf init +9, perception + 11; +1 if trap; +2 if there something unsual in stone (trap or secret door) The dm roll then. "marchand" level 2. AC 17, 27/27hp; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3; +2 spell, spell-like and poison

holy dommage are not weapon. Already done for attack

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

AC17(T11,FF16) CMD16| HP 70/70| F +9 R +4 W +14 | Init +1, Perc +7, Sense Motive +15 |

@Yâble It is, holy water is a splash weapon ;-)

The Exchange

m Dwarf init +9, perception + 11; +1 if trap; +2 if there something unsual in stone (trap or secret door) The dm roll then. "marchand" level 2. AC 17, 27/27hp; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3; +2 spell, spell-like and poison

3 then.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Dragon's Demand map

To have Sagart attack the blue zombie, I made Sagart ready an action, Jaïr move into Sagart's space (which is difficult terrain, actually, so green zombie makes an AoO against Jaïr), swapping places and then triggering the hammer.
1 Jaïr, 2 copycat: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Zombie's last slam: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Miss!
Slam damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
As Jaïr dashes away to give room for Sagart, the zombie attempts to grab the woman's buttocks. A good thing it fails.

And thanks to Yâble's own song (which does affect even splash weapons, such as holy water) he hits, just. Touch AC 10, and Yâble gets penalties of -8 in total.

Sagart takes one final blow against the zombie, and hits it right on the top of its head. The zombie's head seems to sink within its body before making its last groan and shatter on the slippery floor.

And finally, Yâble's incredible throw lands right on the face of the remaining zombie, burning away its face in holy fire. After a dying groan, an eerie silence returns to the deck below.

ROUND 7

Sagart (7 damage, diseased)
Wrigsolar (5 damage, prone)
Jaïr (3 damage)
Drostan (18 damage, prone, unconscious, stable, diseased, happy very angry)
Yâble
----
Green zombie (13 damage, destroyed)
Blue zombie (14 damage, destroyed)

COMBAT OVER! YES!

The Exchange

m Dwarf init +9, perception + 11; +1 if trap; +2 if there something unsual in stone (trap or secret door) The dm roll then. "marchand" level 2. AC 17, 27/27hp; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3; +2 spell, spell-like and poison

"I will need to work hard for my money this week. 70 gold down the drain. I would have to collect one or two more souls to replenish what I lost. ",say Yâble with a grin.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter | Lv1 | AC15, T 12 FF 13 | HP= 9/13 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=17 | Init+4 | Perc +6

Sagart immediately rushes to her Dwarven 'brother' and casts cure light wounds upon him.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 crap...

"Where is that wand?!??"
Sagart searches everyone until she finds it... starting with Drostan and continuning along until everyone is healed enough to finish the journey.
Sagart:
CLW wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
CLW wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Drostan:
CLW wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
CLW wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 (=15HP including the spell above)
Wrigsolar:
CLW wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Jair:
CLW wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Dark Archive

AC17(T11,FF16) CMD16| HP 70/70| F +9 R +4 W +14 | Init +1, Perc +7, Sense Motive +15 |

For a second, Jaïr doesn't believe that the last undead was destroyed...

Alive, I'm alive !

She masks her joy behind an expression of professionnalism and said

Well done comrades, it was a team building effort. May the Masked Master be prayed for His help in this fight.

She thanks Sagart for the heal and cast detect magic on the creatures while the "dwarf" help the other getting back on their feet.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter | Lv1 | AC15, T 12 FF 13 | HP= 9/13 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=17 | Init+4 | Perc +6

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Sagart will examine the ships hold looking for whatever she can, reticent of the limited amount of time they have to get back.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Dwarf Fighter 2 HP 20/20; AC 18; TCH 13; FF 15; F +6; R +3; W +2; CMB+5; CMD 18; Speed 20FT; Init +2; Perception +3

Drostan opens his eyes. "What happened? Why am I lying on the floor? Why is my head hurting?" He stands up and kicks one of the corpses around him. "Are they dead? All I remember is zombies and darkness."

is Drostan still diseased?


Dragon's Demand map

Both Sagart and Drostan are diseased. That has to be taken care of later.

Jaïr detects magic on Haldyr's mask, but she doesn't have means to detect the aura or the properties of the magic.

The hold is absent of treasure, as Sagart notices during her quick search.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter | Lv1 | AC15, T 12 FF 13 | HP= 9/13 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=17 | Init+4 | Perc +6

After her quick unsuccessful search, Sag will spend a few rounds strdying the aura of the space, sencing for alignment or the presence of evil.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Dragon's Demand map

Sagart's not a paladin. How is she detecting evil? A cleric's aura does not grant the ability to detect other alignment auras.

The Exchange

m Dwarf init +9, perception + 11; +1 if trap; +2 if there something unsual in stone (trap or secret door) The dm roll then. "marchand" level 2. AC 17, 27/27hp; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3; +2 spell, spell-like and poison

"ok we need to find something before we turn like those guys."

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter | Lv1 | AC15, T 12 FF 13 | HP= 9/13 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=17 | Init+4 | Perc +6

Cleric's 1st level Ex Special Aura


Dragon's Demand map

Spoiler:
That exactly describes how a cleric's aura can be detected with a detect alignment spell. The detect evil spell description withholds the table which in turn calculates the cleric's aura's strength based on his/her caster level. In this case Sagart radiates a faint good aura, but at 2nd level she'd radiate a moderate aura.

If a cleric would be able to detect evil at will, he/she should a line like this here.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter | Lv1 | AC15, T 12 FF 13 | HP= 9/13 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=17 | Init+4 | Perc +6

acknowledged
Sagart will examine the mask for any writing or symbols, and if present will cast Read Magic to try and understand its powers.

Dark Archive

AC17(T11,FF16) CMD16| HP 70/70| F +9 R +4 W +14 | Init +1, Perc +7, Sense Motive +15 |

Jair let Sagart examines the mask and said

Nothing seems to be connected to the Beacon, shall we continue to explore ?

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter | Lv1 | AC15, T 12 FF 13 | HP= 9/13 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=17 | Init+4 | Perc +6

"Agreed."

The Exchange

m Dwarf init +9, perception + 11; +1 if trap; +2 if there something unsual in stone (trap or secret door) The dm roll then. "marchand" level 2. AC 17, 27/27hp; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3; +2 spell, spell-like and poison

"enemy dead drostan, this all you need to know. Let's go!"

-Posted with Wayfinder


Dragon's Demand map

The team heals all wounds and slips past the icy deck to the other side, climbing up the ladder to the aft of the ship. The soft glow of sunlight again penetrates into this ice cave, and several braziers burn near the walls. A beautiful woman stands next to a simple chair, facing you. Other furniture in the chamber suggests that this is her private quarters. The woman looks you over as though judging a draft animal, and asks, “Have you come to work the oars? I am in need of more rowers.”

The Exchange

m Dwarf init +9, perception + 11; +1 if trap; +2 if there something unsual in stone (trap or secret door) The dm roll then. "marchand" level 2. AC 17, 27/27hp; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3; +2 spell, spell-like and poison

Yable come close to the lady.

"Excuse me madam. Please forgive my clumsiness. Are you Natalya, Ex-wife of late haldyr?"

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

AC17(T11,FF16) CMD16| HP 70/70| F +9 R +4 W +14 | Init +1, Perc +7, Sense Motive +15 |

If your are, my Lady, know that we are send by Skelg. He have some issue with a curse he took from the lantern of this ship.
Could you help us save him ?

adds Jaïr to Yâble

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter | Lv1 | AC15, T 12 FF 13 | HP= 9/13 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=17 | Init+4 | Perc +6

Aid Another Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Sagart tries to think of something to add, but chooses to remain silent and look hopeful. She gives a silent prayer to Torag, thanking him for his protection thus far on her journey.


Dragon's Demand map

"Yes, I am Natalya Yagevna, widow of Haldyr Björnsson," answers the lady with little facial emotion, "I could save him, yes, he's my savior, and by the complex laws of the north, my captor and lord. But I would also like to have the lantern back as well,"

Roll diplomacy accompanied by a speech, so a roll without an action is not considered a roll.

The Exchange

m Dwarf init +9, perception + 11; +1 if trap; +2 if there something unsual in stone (trap or secret door) The dm roll then. "marchand" level 2. AC 17, 27/27hp; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3; +2 spell, spell-like and poison

maybe someone who will answer my questions.,thinks Yâble.
"so do you know why Skelg is cursed? Why are you still in this boat? Why there are a portal? What is this place ? How does giving you the lantern will help your lord, even if he hasn't tell us about this detail?

Has for the lantern, i think we can give it to you, but i am not the one who wear it."

time for knowledge check and diplo)

Take 10 diplo 18

knowledge check arcana about natalya: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
all other knowledge plane: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
all other knowledge religion: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
all other knowledge local: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
all other knowledge nobility: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
all other knowledge local: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


Dragon's Demand map

"The lantern must have created a portal to Irrisen inside of him. I'm here on this ship because I felt I have nowhere to go, but now I'm trapped. This is the funeral ship of Haldyr Björnsson."

"I've been on this ship for quite some time now, and although I don't fully understand the magics at work, I know them better than Skelg the Ripper. I know how to close the portal."

Yâble knows very little about Natalya Yagevna, but she's not a nobody. She is from a minor aristocratic family in Irrisen and an ice witch of minor power, and was given in marriage to Haldyr as a political strategy.

Waiting for possible aid checks.

Dark Archive

AC17(T11,FF16) CMD16| HP 70/70| F +9 R +4 W +14 | Init +1, Perc +7, Sense Motive +15 |

May be, you could go to Absalom and join Skelg ? He seems quite impressed by you and I'm sure he will be more than happy to see you again. May be you feel the same way ?
We also works for the Pathfinder Society, May be have you heard of it ? I'm sure once we find a way to go back to Absalom, the Society could provide you a new home and purpose if you don't want to go back with Skelg ?

Says Jaïr with a smile.

Diplomacy (aid DD10): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 +1 if she could be attracted by Jaïr

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter | Lv1 | AC15, T 12 FF 13 | HP= 9/13 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=17 | Init+4 | Perc +6

diplomacy, aid another: 1d20 ⇒ 1
"Yes, please come with us." Sagart adds ineffectively.

-Posted with Wayfinder

The Exchange

Male Gnome Sorcerer (elemental (air)) 4 AC14(T13,FF11) CMD 10| HP 31/31| F +4 R +3 W +4 | Init +2, Perc +2, Sense Motive +0 |

"Plus, if you need a representative to ensure that you get your fair piece of Haldyrr's estate in probate court, my partners and I at Fencejumper, Hao and Wolfscar would be happy to, in return for a reasonable fee," Wrigsolar hands the woman his business card, "We can also handle any pre-nuptial agreements that you might need.

Diplomacy (aid another): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Dark Archive

Dwarf Fighter 2 HP 20/20; AC 18; TCH 13; FF 15; F +6; R +3; W +2; CMB+5; CMD 18; Speed 20FT; Init +2; Perception +3

Drostan chunters, but does not say a word. to many people talking to much
and therefore no diplomacy aid

He's still angry that he missed the fight.


Dragon's Demand map

"Join Skelg? It is as if you read my mind, pathfinders," Natalya chuckles coldly, "I would very much wish for companionship, and Skelg would be an ideal mate. I fear, however, that he might not be as willing as I am. Furthermore, I have a disdain towards the busy life of a crowded metropolis like your Absalom," she continues, pausing to spit on the floor out of disgust, "and would rather to return to Irrisen."

"If you can get Skelg to vow to marry me, give me—the rightful owner—back the Beacon of the North, and allow me to return to Irrisen, I will help remove the curse off of Skelg."

One success. She's indifferent now. More diplomacy rolls, please.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter | Lv1 | AC15, T 12 FF 13 | HP= 9/13 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=17 | Init+4 | Perc +6

Diplomacy, aid another: 1d20 ⇒ 4
"No promises on the vow to Skeleg, but we may help get you to Irrisen.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Gnome Sorcerer (elemental (air)) 4 AC14(T13,FF11) CMD 10| HP 31/31| F +4 R +3 W +4 | Init +2, Perc +2, Sense Motive +0 |

Hey, believe me, I'd much rather be practicing law back in Bristlewrack than risking my butt in Absalom. Too bad this adventuring stuff is the only way to get enough money to ensure my safety back in Brastlewrack Wrigsolar thinks to himself after Natalya disparages Absalom. Though, to be fair, there was an appeal in being a high-powered Absalom lawyer.

"Getting you back to Irrisen shouldn't be a problem as near as I can see. I'm pretty sure that the Society could probably even cover your travel expenses. Just a few months ago, my associate Jing Hao was there on an expedition. Near Whiterook, if you know it? I know we've got people up there now, at least." That is, one of my other Core characters got GM credit for From Under Ice.

"As for Skelg, well, I'd have to review the relevant Irriseni casework, and I fully admit at not being an expert in Irrisen law. I don't believe they have any prohibition about signing a contract under duress... and well, Skelg is most likely going to die without your help, so you're in what people in my profession call a strong bargaining position."

"And the matter of the Beacon, this is again subject to Irriseni law. Its possible that, as personal property, Skelg would receive marital interest in the Beacon (assuming that he agrees to marry you) and its also possible that Haldyr's rebirth as an undead being might cause there to be issues with the provenance of the beacon. (I know for a fact there's a lot of complex rules about undeath and property ownership in Geb.) My partners and I can help you out there. If it is a huge deal about Skelg having a marital interest, I can whip up a quitclaim deed, pro bono."

"Now, I imagine that the Society is going to want to take a look at it, so here's what I think a reasonable proposal would be. You allow the Society to hold and study the Beacon while I prepare your marriage contract, your pre-nuptial agreement, and while we clear up any issues on the title of the aforementioned magic item. Also, the Society will hold on to the lantern while you and/or the Society prepares for the journey to Irrisen. You'll retain the right to access the Beacon while its in Society care, and, just to make sure we aren't dragging our feet, the becaon returns to you after a reasonable amount of time even if you haven't set out to Irrisen. I'm thinking like sixty or ninety days."

"If you like, I can whip up a contract, or we can head back to Absalom, and, if need be, I can give you a referral to another barrister to hash out the details with. Is this an acceptable arrangement to you, Madam?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

The Exchange

m Dwarf init +9, perception + 11; +1 if trap; +2 if there something unsual in stone (trap or secret door) The dm roll then. "marchand" level 2. AC 17, 27/27hp; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3; +2 spell, spell-like and poison

Yeah! ,says Yâble.
but normally, won't Skelg be consider a slave in Irrisen? Haaa, it is not my problem. Money comme first! He thinks after.

aid another diplo: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Dark Archive

AC17(T11,FF16) CMD16| HP 70/70| F +9 R +4 W +14 | Init +1, Perc +7, Sense Motive +15 |

I agree with what Wrigoslar said. The beacon if rightfully yours but the Society will certainly be interested by it for studies.
As for Skelg, I'm sure he will agree with whatever you propose. He seems have been quite impressed by You when you meet and the only warm I've seen in him was when he talks about you.
Such an agreement will be beneficial for all.

Diplomacy (aid DD10): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 +1 if she could be attracted by Jair

@GM If it could help, I could use my Shirt Reroll (+4 stars) to this and aid Wrigoslar automatically


Dragon's Demand map

Nice speech! Have a +5 circumstance bonus, it's the best I can give you as a GM!

"You sure are prepared to aid me in all of my cases!" Natalya says, her expression turning from a cold, smug grin into a wide-eyed amazement, "I would very gladly take Skelg's arm in marriage, but in case he is unwilling, I'm sure I'll find a willing mate from Irrisen's aristocracy. Furthermore, the beacon is ultimately unnecessary to me, and I have no real interest in it other than its possible monetary value. Your society is free to keep it for whatever you do with it."

She stands up from her chair and looks towards the bow. "Should I return to Irrisen on my own, or would you arrange a marriage for me and Skelg? If former, I need the lantern for a while to close all the opened portals and recreate a new one back to Irrisen."

Natalya's attitude has been improved from indifferent to helpful (DC 18, with an additional +5 to 23, meaning it improved by two steps), and she now settles for one of her three conditions. Since I strongly suggest keeping the lantern, it'll come down to the two options; convince Skelg to marry Natalya, or allow Natalya to leave back to Irrisen.

Dark Archive

AC17(T11,FF16) CMD16| HP 70/70| F +9 R +4 W +14 | Init +1, Perc +7, Sense Motive +15 |

I'm sure Skelg will agree to marry you. And if he's not, which will be a great mistake for him, as you are a true beauty and a noblewoman, we can assure you that the Society will provide to you a safe trip back to Irrisen.

Diplomacy (aid DD10): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 +1 if she could be attracted by Jair


Dragon's Demand map

Natalya is flattered by the kind words. "Thank you for your kind words."

No need for diplomacy rolls here, unless you wish to convince Skelg to marry Natalya.

Dark Archive

AC17(T11,FF16) CMD16| HP 70/70| F +9 R +4 W +14 | Init +1, Perc +7, Sense Motive +15 |

My pleasure, my Lady says Jair.

Sagart, could you provide Lady Natalya the Beacon ? I'm sure she will be more than happy to quit this ship and go back to civilization and in Skelg's warm arms.

Go back to Absalom then :)

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter | Lv1 | AC15, T 12 FF 13 | HP= 9/13 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=17 | Init+4 | Perc +6

The beacon is back in Skelig's basement, keeping the portal open on the tapestry. Speaking of which, we should hasten our return lest we get stuck here.


Dragon's Demand map

The team decides to go get the lantern back from the basement, and while there they are able to visit Skelg the Ripper to update him on the situation.

Retelling everything they've been through and finding Natalya on the ship unharmed astounds Skelg and Tyros both. Once Skelg learns Natalya wishes to marry him, he spits on the ground. "M-marry an Irrisen i-ice w-witch?" he asks, uncertain. It's no mystery Skelg is skeptical of an Irriseni ice witch.

One last thing before the end! Reassuring Skelg to marry Natalya requires a diplomacy check, and just like before, you can roll a check or aid another if your character contributes to the attempt in some way.

The Exchange

m Dwarf init +9, perception + 11; +1 if trap; +2 if there something unsual in stone (trap or secret door) The dm roll then. "marchand" level 2. AC 17, 27/27hp; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3; +2 spell, spell-like and poison

Sell your soul to save your life. I like it!... Also. This is what Erastil want me to do.
Marry Natalya. I don't think that you save pretty ladies on a boat who are white witch all the time Mr. The Ulfen!

And you will be alive! Best of both worlds! A wife and be alive. It is better than be dead and single!

diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

This is wish of erastil. Sorry Wrigsolar

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter | Lv1 | AC15, T 12 FF 13 | HP= 9/13 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=17 | Init+4 | Perc +6

Aid Another Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 1
"Marriage is a wonderful institution" Sagart says with little inflection.

The Exchange

Male Gnome Sorcerer (elemental (air)) 4 AC14(T13,FF11) CMD 10| HP 31/31| F +4 R +3 W +4 | Init +2, Perc +2, Sense Motive +0 |

"Skelg, I'm not your lawyer, but let me pretend that I am for a second. You're dying. This will make you not die. I know you prefer to die honorably than to die in bed. This is the way forward. A powerful and beautiful sorceress wants to cure you and then bear your children. Refusing this deal isn't honorable, its foolish."

diplomacy aid another: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Dark Archive

AC17(T11,FF16) CMD16| HP 70/70| F +9 R +4 W +14 | Init +1, Perc +7, Sense Motive +15 |

Absalom is not your homeland. It's a land of openness, trade and melting pot. Natalya is a noblewoman and in your own way are also one, here, in Absalom.
Think of all the power you will gather together and how an exemple you will be for so many people ! Fire and Ice melt together !

Diplomacy (aid DD10): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 +1 if he could be attracted by Jair


Dragon's Demand map

"W-well she is b-beautiful, th-that's true. Appropriate when c-considering my f-future offspring..." Skelg says with a slight smile forming on his face, "w-what the heck, sure! A-at least she's n-not one of these w-weakling southeners who f-fear a little c-cold!"

With Skelg's consent, the pathfinders once again return to the ship. Natalya is there, using her magics to melt the ice between her and the figurehead at the bow. She's delighted to see the group back so quickly, and immediately turns to them, first extinguishing the floating ball of flame.

Spellcraft DC 17:
She had cast flaming sphere.

"So what did he say? Ready to marry a woman of the north?" Natalya asks with a smirk. After hearing the good news, her smile widens, yet it still shows a certain smugness. "This is most excellent. Please hand me the lantern so my future husband will be rid of the awful 'curse'."

After receiving the beacon of the north, she walks the recently made tunnel of ice to the figurehead, and places the lantern in the figure's mouth. After lighting it with a simple spell, the iceberg around the funeral ship starts to melt, and the temperature starts to rise. After a few minutes the ice is thoroughly gone, revealing a new, large portal.

"Now all the other portals, including the ice portal inside Skelg, have been removed, and this new portal leads to Irrisen. I wished to return to Whitethrone, but for now I will delay my departure. I will keep the ship, it is a good ship after all. Let us all get back to Absalom and meet Skelg, my future husband."

Natalya uses the lantern once more to create a portal back to Skelg's vault, allowing the pathfinders and the ice witch to meet Skelg. The Ulfen warrior feels rejuvenated, and is already in the basement when the others arrive.

"You succeeded! Thank you! I will give my recommendation to Adril Hestram on your bravery!" Skelg proclaims, then turning to look at Natalya, "and you, ice witch, will be my wife. Together we will not sit idly waiting for our deaths, but roam the open seas seeking adventure!" This is all music to Natalya's ears, who feared the retired Ulfen warrior would prefer to slack at his new, expensive manor in Absalom. Glad in the outcome, Skelg promises to hold a grant feast to his new health and new wife. Tyros starts to organize the wedding ceremony with haste, sending urgent invitations to all known associates and friends of Skelg the Ripper.

---------------

Time passes, and the pathfinders have returned to the Grand Lodge before the evening's feats. Adril Hestram sits at his desk, feet on the table, reading a paper, and chuckling every once in a while. "Agents! Outstanding work!" he declares loudly, with a hearty laughter, "not only did you save Skelg from a freezing cold, but you also recovered the beacon of the north, AND arranged a marriage between Skelg and an Irriseni ice witch!" Adril Hestram waves the paper a few times in the air before returning to it, slapping it with the backside of his hand. "I just received an invitation to join a grandeous feast this evening, and you too are invited. This is most splendid, I had absolutely nothing scheduled for this night! Again, amazing job! Feel free to write your reports tomorrow, no need to rush now!"

Adril Hestram rises up from his chair and walks over to the door, patting each and everyone on the shoulder on his way out.

FIN

I'll assemble the chronicles later. Feel free to give *any* feedback on the discussion page regarding anything. Oh, and you are free to chatter here, like in an epilogue.

Oh, and we need to solve those diseases. DC 13 Ghoul fevers, nasty.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter | Lv1 | AC15, T 12 FF 13 | HP= 9/13 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=17 | Init+4 | Perc +6

Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Fort Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

As hearty stock of Dwarven upbringing, Sagart begins treating her symptoms allowing for her bodies natural defense to increase.
If this doesn't work, she will see a professional healer at the Grand Lodge.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

AC17(T11,FF16) CMD16| HP 70/70| F +9 R +4 W +14 | Init +1, Perc +7, Sense Motive +15 |

Seeing her comrades being sick, Jaïr try to help them against the disease.

Treat Disease: To treat a disease means to tend to a single diseased character. Every time the diseased character makes a saving throw against disease effects, you make a Heal check. If your Heal check exceeds the DC of the disease, the character receives a +4 competence bonus on his saving throw against the disease.

She first help Drostan Heal (take 10): 10 + 4 = 14

351 to 400 of 405 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS PbP] CORE #0-04 Frozen Fingers of Midnight - GM Deussu All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.