[PFS Gameday V] #7-00: Sky Key Solution (Inactive)

Game Master Dinuci


1 to 50 of 384 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Guild map | Jade regent

Opening gameplay thread.

Silver Crusade

Male Varisian 2nd Level Kinetic Chirurgeon | HP 21/21 (NLD 4) (THP 4/4) | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 13 | Fort +7 | Ref +5 | Will +2 | Init +3 | Perc +6 | Burn: 2/7

Dotting.

Dark Archive

Female Elf Wizard/1 (HP 7/7 | AC:15 | T:13 | FF:12 | CMB: -1 | CMD:12 | Fort:+0 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2 | Init:+16 | Perc: +3 | Speed 30)

dot

Liberty's Edge

Female Aasimar (Azata-Blooded) Bard/2 [HP 17/17 | AC:18 | T:13 | FF:15 | CMB: +2 | CMD:15 | Fort:+1 | Ref:+6 | Will:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 | Speed 20 (30 without backpack)]

Dotting

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)5/slayer 1, HP 64/64, F +6(+1 vs poison/disease), R +11, W +, AC 24, T 17, FF 18, Init +6(+8), Per +910 Panache 5/5

...

Liberty's Edge

Ninja 2 - HP 19/19, Ki 4/4, AC 18/T: 15/FF: 11 - Perception +6 - F: +3/ R: +8/ W: +0 - CMB: 0 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30, Init. +4

Dot.

Dark Archive

Female Female Elf Wizard/3 (HP 17/17 | AC:14 (18 Current) | T:14 | FF:14 | CMB: -1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+6 | Will:+3 | Init:+17 | Perc: +6 | Speed 30)

redot

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Oracle/2 (HP 17/17 | AC:18 | T:12 | FF:16 | CMB:5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+1 | Ref:+2 | Will:+3 | Init:+4 | Perc:+4 | Speed:20) PFS#: 115025-16
Spells/Abilities:
Lv1: 5/5

Dot!


Guild map | Jade regent

If you like you may pre-game RP! I have the documents required and the game will start tomorrow.

You have come early to the summons you've had and still have a full day before you. Walking along the streets you come across a nice and cozy looking inn, you head inside and the innkeeper greets you with a nod. Still early in the day the inn is nearly empty.

Silver Crusade

Male Varisian 2nd Level Kinetic Chirurgeon | HP 21/21 (NLD 4) (THP 4/4) | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 13 | Fort +7 | Ref +5 | Will +2 | Init +3 | Perc +6 | Burn: 2/7

A Varisian man in his early 20's with a constant smile upon his lips enters the inn. He nods back to the innkeeper and finds a comfortable looking spot, slipping his well-made backpack to the ground near his feet and leaning his walking stick against it. The only visible weapon is a dagger on his belt. "Greetings stranger, from a stranger." he greets the innkeeper in a traditional Varisian fashion. "What do you have available for breakfast this lovely morning?"


Guild map | Jade regent

"Bread 'n butter. Got some sausages 'n eggs too if ya like."
The man says, grabbing a bowl and mug.
"Wan' milk with tha?"
He lays a chunk of butter on the plate and tears off half a loaf.

Silver Crusade

Male Varisian 2nd Level Kinetic Chirurgeon | HP 21/21 (NLD 4) (THP 4/4) | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 13 | Fort +7 | Ref +5 | Will +2 | Init +3 | Perc +6 | Burn: 2/7

"Please, good sir, to all of it. Sausage and eggs sound quite wonderful before what may turn into a long day! What is the good word this day?" Falshin slathers a good bit of butter onto the loaf while talking.


Guild map | Jade regent

-----------The next day-----------
See overseer thread for the start

The sun beats down across this muddy plain, a scant five miles from the walls of Absalom. Fellow Pathfinders gather on all sides, including well-traveled field agents and more permanent staff from the Grand Lodge itself. In the center of the field stands a wooden platform, raised some ten feet off the ground. The excited chatter drowns out the buzz of summer insects as the gathered adventurers speculate on what’s to come.

Vendors wander the area as everyone finds their seats, allowing last minute purchases. The vendor’s cry out their wares, from simple everyday items such as pots and pans to potions, wands, alchemical items and other sorts of gear.

Jimmy:

You seem totally oblivious to the surroundings and don't have a clue what is about to happen.

Syndra:

You walk around the field and notice that it has been marked out with a series of circles, which are unusual for social gatherings but standard for arcane rituals.

As you walk around you also recall that the locals call this field the Bloodwatered Meadow. Many of the invading armies that tried to conquer Absalom assembled here before being defeated. One of the most famous conflicts here did not even involve Absalom’s army. The Linnorm King Yardvun Skolson clashed with the Thuvian warlord Attagesha hundreds of years ago as both attempted to besiege the city at the same time but refused to share the glory with each. They crippled each other’s forces and were forced to retreat without ever attacking Absalom.

Roscoe:

Something has been abuzz around the Grand Lodge the past several weeks, keeping many Society scholars and casters busy and away from the public eye. This follows a recent conflict at the Grand Lodge that the Society kept from spilling into the rest of the city.

Supposedly the Society has reassembled the Sky Key, a dwarven relic it started piecing back together a year ago. The Society has been “secretly” buying up large quantities of sky metal whenever it appears in the market. The Pathfinders have also been recruiting dozens of arcane spellcasters, especially evokers.

Verhaal:

Something has been abuzz around the Grand Lodge the past several weeks, keeping many Society scholars and casters busy and away from the public eye. This follows a recent conflict at the Grand Lodge that the Society kept from spilling into the rest of the city.

Supposedly the Society has reassembled the Sky Key, a dwarven relic it started piecing back together a year ago. The Society has been “secretly” buying up large quantities of sky metal whenever it appears in the market. The Pathfinders have also been recruiting dozens of arcane spellcasters, especially evokers.

The Grand Lodge also has been importing all kinds of experts on Dwarven artifice, which seems reasonable—but also experts on Numerian science, conjurers, mathematicians, and even historians who specialize in Absalom’s earliest history.

Falshin:

You seem totally oblivious to the surroundings and don't have a clue what is about to happen.

I would like to know if any of you have played any of the following scenario’s:
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–00: Legacy of the Stonelords
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–16: Scions of the Sky Key, Part 3: The Golden Guardian
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–19: Test of Tar Kuata
- Pathfinder Society Scenario#6–20: Returned to Sky
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–21: Tapestry’s Toil

Rolls:

Information rolls:
Jimmy
Diplomacy gather information: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Syndra
Diplomacy gather information: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2
K arcana: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
K history: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Roscoe
Diplomacy gather information: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Verhaal
Diplomacy gather information: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Falshin
Diplomacy gather information: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 4, HP 44/44, AC 21, T13, FF 18, F +7, R +7, W +4, Init. +4, Perc. +10(+12 traps)

A large man of Taldan descent wanders in, obviously a man of the outdoors type. He strides over to the bar.

A mug of anything warm and a few chunks of cheese and bread, thanks.

He fishes a few coins for his order and looks around.

Sorry I'm a bit late...there were a few rogue wolves that were encroaching on a farm. Needed culling. Name's Doran.

know history, untrained: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

diplomacy: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15


Guild map | Jade regent

You are no longer at the inn. The gameday has started so you are now at the open field.

Doran:

Something has been abuzz around the Grand Lodge the past several weeks, keeping many Society scholars and casters busy and away from the public eye. This follows a recent conflict at the Grand Lodge that the Society kept from spilling into the rest of the city.

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 4, HP 44/44, AC 21, T13, FF 18, F +7, R +7, W +4, Init. +4, Perc. +10(+12 traps)

I have not played any of the above mentioned scenarios...forgot to say so in my earlier post...

Liberty's Edge

Female Aasimar (Azata-Blooded) Bard/2 [HP 17/17 | AC:18 | T:13 | FF:15 | CMB: +2 | CMD:15 | Fort:+1 | Ref:+6 | Will:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 | Speed 20 (30 without backpack)]

Verhaal nodded at Master Shane when she arrived to the field, and went to find her seat.

"It looks like they finally reassembled it. I wonder what happens next..."

I didn't play any of the scenarios

Silver Crusade

Male Varisian 2nd Level Kinetic Chirurgeon | HP 21/21 (NLD 4) (THP 4/4) | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 13 | Fort +7 | Ref +5 | Will +2 | Init +3 | Perc +6 | Burn: 2/7

I have played 6-16, but not with this character.

Falshin looks around, not quite sure what to think about what was about to happen. Even so, it seemed exciting! The Dawnflower was shining bright in the sky and there was a beautiful breeze.

Dark Archive

Female Female Elf Wizard/3 (HP 17/17 | AC:14 (18 Current) | T:14 | FF:14 | CMB: -1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+6 | Will:+3 | Init:+17 | Perc: +6 | Speed 30)

Syndra stands near the back of the gathering dressed in a flowing black done with silver stitching. Her hood is pulled up even in the bright of day. Golden locks of hair can be seen even though her hair is pulled back into a braid. Her violet colored eyes the only real clear feature available.

Why gather the pathfinders in an area of magic. What is the significance of the history of battles fought before she thinks to herself.

Close by a small lizard keeps watch of the crowd looking for danger.

She waits patiently.

I have never played any of those scenarios

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Oracle/2 (HP 17/17 | AC:18 | T:12 | FF:16 | CMB:5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+1 | Ref:+2 | Will:+3 | Init:+4 | Perc:+4 | Speed:20) PFS#: 115025-16
Spells/Abilities:
Lv1: 5/5

I've played 6-19, 6-20, and 6-21 on other characters.

A muscular man who looks like he's in his mid-twenties stands near the platform and looks terribly confused. The man wears a baggy entertainer's outfit that's so painfully flashy it's hard to look at him. He has messy black hair, and his dark brown eyes are squinted as he looks at the platform. Eventually the man stops squinting and raises both his arms above his head, his expression changing to that of profound defeat.

"Jimmy forgot why he's here!"


Guild map | Jade regent

Slowly everyone starts taking their places as it is apparent that whatever is going to happen is going to happen soon. As everyone finds their seats a small group of newbie pathfinder find each other in the giant throng of people.

Waiting for the last person and the update on the overseer thread. You may still RP to get to know each other.

Dark Archive

Female Female Elf Wizard/3 (HP 17/17 | AC:14 (18 Current) | T:14 | FF:14 | CMB: -1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+6 | Will:+3 | Init:+17 | Perc: +6 | Speed 30)

Syndra turns to those around her... mankoi naa ta tanya lle dura tanya ikotane nir' pathfinders caela been yele deno' sangan- sino me?

elvish speakers:
"Why is it that you believe that so many pathfinders have been called upon to gather here?
She looks for one that might understand her, turning from one to another... "Mani uma lle sinta tanya might help amin rangwa mani naa goien no'?"
elvish speakers:
"What do you know that might help me understand what is going on?"

Sovereign Court

Kreighton Shaine, the Pathfinder Society’s Master of Scrolls and de facto Master of Spells in the wake of Aram Zey’s untimely assassination, steps forward. A broad smile graces his youthful, elven features, and his golden hair shines in the sunlight.

You can find the rest of this message at the overseer thread.

Silver Crusade

Male Varisian 2nd Level Kinetic Chirurgeon | HP 21/21 (NLD 4) (THP 4/4) | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 13 | Fort +7 | Ref +5 | Will +2 | Init +3 | Perc +6 | Burn: 2/7

The young Varisian looks Syndra, but does not have the slightest clue what she is saying. "Sorry, I do not speak elven."

After the announcement...

Falshin stares in awe at the astounding power of the Sky Key. "This is... I'm not sure I even have the words!"


Guild map | Jade regent

See This page for the side view of the city. Under my name is the link to the combat map.

Slowly the group of complete strangers makes their way to the entrance of the lowest part of the dungeon.
Guessing that the whole party isn't able to fly up 400 feet I've started you at the bottom.

The stink of animal scat and rotting meat fills this massive cavern. Shelves, passageways, and fixtures have been carved into the wall by careful hands, each stylized to resemble a serpent’s head or body.

As you slowly walks through the echoing cavern the group hears some sounds coming from around the corner. They are suddenly standing face to face with a human like reptilian creature, with a mace and several javelins strapped to his back, and two tiny dinosaur like creatures. The small reptiles have a snake-like neck and head, a bird-like body with strong legs for running, and a whip like tail.

Please state the preparations you would have made before the combat. Could you also indicate marching order? I've indicated the starting area in green. Since we only have about 5 days in these caverns I am going to rush things along if you don't push the game a bit. The combat starts when the preparations are finished.

Combat round 1:
- Red dino
- Falshin
- Syndra
- Jimmy
- Doran
- Verhaal
- Yellow dino
- Lizard man

In bold may act!

Rolls:

Ini Falshin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Ini Syndra: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20
Ini Jimmy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Ini Verhaal: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Ini Doran: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Ini Man: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Ini dino R: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Ini dino Y: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Knowledge nature: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Knowledge local: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Knowledge history: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Knowledge:

The compsognathus is a small dinosaur that moves in swift, darting motions. Its bite injects a venom that causes numbness and weakness, a trait that the animal uses to bring down larger prey.

The serpentfolk are among the oldest of all sentient creatures native to Golarion. In the Age of Serpents before Earthfall, their mighty empires spanned across continents, onto neighboring planetoids, and even into the Great Beyond. They are said to have ruled portions of the now destroyed continent of Azlant, as well as most of northern Garund and parts of Avistan. Serpentfolk subjugated any "lesser" race they encountered, and serpentfolk ruins depict cave-dwelling humans used as cattle or beasts of burden. Most monuments to their greatness have crumbled away in the past 10,000 years. Only their unusually smooth obelisks, built by their many slave races, can still be found from northern Avistan to southern-most Sarusan.

The lizardfolk from the past have less strength than their current day cousins. Their scaly hide acts like a tough armor. They are excellent swimmers and are able to hold their breath for a very long time. The human like creatures are also very agile. The only tongue they speak is draconic.

Dark Archive

Female Female Elf Wizard/3 (HP 17/17 | AC:14 (18 Current) | T:14 | FF:14 | CMB: -1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+6 | Will:+3 | Init:+17 | Perc: +6 | Speed 30)

Round 1 Ini 20

Assuming the we knew that we were potentially walking into danger, Syndra would have used a charge of her Mage Armor wand (AC=18). Loaded and readied her crossbow. Also to simplify combat, I'm going to assume that my familiar is back out of combat range and will not be involved in the encounter.

Syndra takes a look at the creatures and recognizes what they are.free action "Steady yourselves men, we are facing a sole Lizardfolk, with two compsognathus that it looks like it is controlling. Beware of the bite of the compsognathus, they kill their prey with venom."

free actionShe turns to the Lizardfolk and speaks to it in Draconic:

Draconic:
"Throw down your weapons and surrender. You are outnumbered, and at a large disadvantage. Consider well if you want to lose your life this day."

Assuming that the red dino attacks, Syndra moves, and attacks the creature

[spolier=red dino attacking]Seeing the red compsognathus run towards the party, Syndra releases the crossbow bolt at the creature. [/spoiler]

Ranged attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Oracle/2 (HP 17/17 | AC:18 | T:12 | FF:16 | CMB:5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+1 | Ref:+2 | Will:+3 | Init:+4 | Perc:+4 | Speed:20) PFS#: 115025-16
Spells/Abilities:
Lv1: 5/5

Jimmy moves toward the lizardfolk and its dinosaurs. He takes out a heavy twohanded flail and glares at the lizardfolk.

"Jimmy warns you to not get close! Jimmy will smash you!"


Guild map | Jade regent

I see that my question for preparations and not starting the round has caused some confusion.
Please state what you would have done before going inside and I'll start combat.

The Lizardfolk hisses at Syndra.

Draconic:

"You not welcome here."

The red dino darts forward and tries to bite Jimmy's ankles. The creature's tiny teeth get stuck on the leather and do no damage. The moment the red dino attack Syndra looses a bolt at the creature. The bolt slams into the ground next to the dino, doing no damage.

Combat round 1:
- Red dino
- Falshin
- Syndra
- Jimmy
- Doran
- Verhaal

- Yellow dino
- Lizard man

In bold may act! The order doesn't matter. Everyone in bold may post.

Rolls:

Atk: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 + poison

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 4, HP 44/44, AC 21, T13, FF 18, F +7, R +7, W +4, Init. +4, Perc. +10(+12 traps)

Doran moves up to beside Jimmy, anticipating the other reptiles to attack.

on phone...cant movd token...going full defense

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Oracle/2 (HP 17/17 | AC:18 | T:12 | FF:16 | CMB:5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+1 | Ref:+2 | Will:+3 | Init:+4 | Perc:+4 | Speed:20) PFS#: 115025-16
Spells/Abilities:
Lv1: 5/5

Jimmy swings his flail at the tiny dino that tried to bite him. "Jimmy smash!"

Heavy Flail, Pa: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 - 1 = 12 Damage: 1d10 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 3 = 16

Liberty's Edge

Female Aasimar (Azata-Blooded) Bard/2 [HP 17/17 | AC:18 | T:13 | FF:15 | CMB: +2 | CMD:15 | Fort:+1 | Ref:+6 | Will:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 | Speed 20 (30 without backpack)]

When the lizardman and the compsowhatevers attack, Verhaal raises her crossbow and shoots to the scaly humanoid.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

I also move to try to be out of charge distance. We don't have map, do we?

Dark Archive

Female Female Elf Wizard/3 (HP 17/17 | AC:14 (18 Current) | T:14 | FF:14 | CMB: -1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+6 | Will:+3 | Init:+17 | Perc: +6 | Speed 30)

The map is "Sky Key"above GM Dinuci's portrait for his posts

Liberty's Edge

Female Aasimar (Azata-Blooded) Bard/2 [HP 17/17 | AC:18 | T:13 | FF:15 | CMB: +2 | CMD:15 | Fort:+1 | Ref:+6 | Will:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 | Speed 20 (30 without backpack)]

Woops! Sorry, didn't see it. I already moved, thank you Syndra.


Guild map | Jade regent

Jimmy flails his flail, nearly knocking out his own legs as he tries to hit the tiny dino. Verhaal also tries to shoot the tiny animal but buries a bolt next to the one Syndra sent earlier. Falshin and Roscoe stand idly staring at the ceiling, dumbfounded by the immensity of the structure.

The yellow dino rushes forward and snaps at Doran's legs.
Could you add the status bar?

The red dino darts after Jimmy's feet but misses again, almost getting trampled by the large man.

The lizardfolk moves up to Jimmy, attacking the burly man with his morning star. The creature hisses as he doesn't even get close to hitting the intruder.

Combat round 2:
- Red dino
- Roscoe
- Falshin
- Syndra
- Jimmy
- Doran
- Verhaal

- Yellow dino
- Lizard man

In bold may act!

Rolls:

Atk red: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2+poison

Atk red: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1+poison

Ini Roscoe: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Atk lizard: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Dmg: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 4, HP 44/44, AC 21, T13, FF 18, F +7, R +7, W +4, Init. +4, Perc. +10(+12 traps)

didn't even realize i didn't have a status bar....got a 1 on that perception roll...lol...will add one

Doran swings hus sword at the lizardman.

attack, power attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Female Aasimar (Azata-Blooded) Bard/2 [HP 17/17 | AC:18 | T:13 | FF:15 | CMB: +2 | CMD:15 | Fort:+1 | Ref:+6 | Will:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 | Speed 20 (30 without backpack)]

Verhaal maneuvers to get a clear line of sight against the lizarman and shoots her crossbow.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 4 = 19
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

If I hit, I think it's a good moment to use an Aid Token: Allied Offensive: A Pathfinder agent strikes a creature at the same time as the PC, increasing the damage dealt by one attack by 1d8 points. In addition, after the attack, anyone attacking the target is considered to be flanking it until the beginning of the attacker’s next turn.

Allied Offensive Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Dark Archive

Female Female Elf Wizard/3 (HP 17/17 | AC:14 (18 Current) | T:14 | FF:14 | CMB: -1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+6 | Will:+3 | Init:+17 | Perc: +6 | Speed 30)

Syndra again addresses the lizard man free action

Draconic:
"Again I urge you to put down your weapons, surrender, and live another day. It is much better than the imminent death that awaits you. Let us pass."

While she is speaking, she takes out another bolt, and reloads her crossbow move action

She stands facing the Lizardman "Ma nimetan edasi pall happe leida see blend alum" she speaks while cupping her hands together. She finishes speaking and holds a glowing green and yellow ball in her hand. She reaches out in the direction of the Lizardman, and the ball shoots from her hand hurtling towards the creature.Standard Action

DM:
Acid Splash (ranged touch attack)

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

If Verhaal can't use the token than can his roll be applied to my roll?

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Oracle/2 (HP 17/17 | AC:18 | T:12 | FF:16 | CMB:5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+1 | Ref:+2 | Will:+3 | Init:+4 | Perc:+4 | Speed:20) PFS#: 115025-16
Spells/Abilities:
Lv1: 5/5

Jimmy squints his eyes after his miss, as if he doesn't get why the tiny dino's not flat. He dodges the lizardman's attack, then aims for the tiny dino again. "Jimmy smaaaaash!"

Heavy Flail, Pa: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 - 1 = 18 Damage: 1d10 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 3 = 11

Liberty's Edge

Ninja 2 - HP 19/19, Ki 4/4, AC 18/T: 15/FF: 11 - Perception +6 - F: +3/ R: +8/ W: +0 - CMB: 0 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30, Init. +4

Any significance to the tiles with statues on them? Does it slow down/block movement?

Silver Crusade

Male Varisian 2nd Level Kinetic Chirurgeon | HP 21/21 (NLD 4) (THP 4/4) | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 13 | Fort +7 | Ref +5 | Will +2 | Init +3 | Perc +6 | Burn: 2/7

Sorry! Falshin would not have done any prep for combat.

Falshin recovers from his stupor and rushes into the room, quickly gathering up any random debris in the room and sends it flying towards the lizard man!

Telekinetic Blast: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Posting from my phone if someone could move my icon into the square two squares "south" of Verhall?

Liberty's Edge

Ninja 2 - HP 19/19, Ki 4/4, AC 18/T: 15/FF: 11 - Perception +6 - F: +3/ R: +8/ W: +0 - CMB: 0 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30, Init. +4

I'll assume no restrictions for now; I moved along the black line to avoid any potential AoO. I've also note played any of the aforementioned scenarios.

The halfling comes to life, darting amongst the ruins with a spryness that exceeds most halflings. Wisps of copper blonde hair and billowing black cloak trail the stoic figure that ends with a circular flash of unwavered steel.

Attacking the red dino
wakizashi: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Is that tiny dino considered flanked?

crit check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
crit bonus damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Guild map | Jade regent

Good timing and use of the token! It can be applied! I don't consider the weird things on the map difficult terrain. I've not a clue what they are so I just assume it's low enough not to be a bother.

Doran swings his sword at the lizardfolk, who hisses in response. He misses the attack but gives Verhaal the opportunity to strike. Verhaal hits the lizardman aided by a fellow pathfinder who came running by. Syndra follows with her acid splash, creating a burn mark the size of a small fist. The lizardman responds to her with its hissing voice, full of pain.

Draconic:

"You sssseek to take our landssss. These are ourssssss..."

Jimmy tries another swing at the tiny dino and the flail lands on top of the creature, with a yelp the creature is crushed to death by the heavy metal ball.

Falshin releases a blast of weird energy at the lizardman but misses the attack.
This is not touch right?

Roscoe suddenly bursts through the entrance of the temple, holding up his sword as he announces his arrival. He darts towards the group with amazing speed and follows by a sword thrust at lizardman. The lizardman drops his weapon and grabs at the sword wound before collapsing to the ground.
Redirected your attack at the lizardman if you don't mind. The red dino got killed (literally) by Jimmy.

The yellow dino snaps at Doran's ankle again, missing the burly man's feet.

Combat round 2:
- Roscoe
- Falshin
- Syndra
- Jimmy
- Doran
- Verhaal

- Yellow dino

In bold may act!

Rolls:

Atk: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2+poison

Dark Archive

Female Female Elf Wizard/3 (HP 17/17 | AC:14 (18 Current) | T:14 | FF:14 | CMB: -1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+6 | Will:+3 | Init:+17 | Perc: +6 | Speed 30)

Round 3 ini 20

Syndra turns to face the yellow compsognathus and can be heard speaking again "Ma nimetan edasi pall happe leida see blend alum" while cupping her hands together. She finishes speaking and holds a glowing green and yellow ball in her hand. She reaches out in the direction of the yellow compsognathus, and the ball shoots from her hand hurtling towards the creature. Standard Action

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Assuming that the dino is killed this round

Syndra searches around for her spent crossbow bolt.

Success is Low (1-50): 1d100 ⇒ 47

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 4, HP 44/44, AC 21, T13, FF 18, F +7, R +7, W +4, Init. +4, Perc. +10(+12 traps)

Doran brings his blade down on the tiny reptile.

Stupid beast....begone!

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 211d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Liberty's Edge

Female Aasimar (Azata-Blooded) Bard/2 [HP 17/17 | AC:18 | T:13 | FF:15 | CMB: +2 | CMD:15 | Fort:+1 | Ref:+6 | Will:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 | Speed 20 (30 without backpack)]

Verhaal climbs up the stairs and shoots the remaining little dinosaur.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 4 = 7
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8


Guild map | Jade regent

Syndra uses one of her spells on the tiny dino but the creature quickly darts aside, right into Doran's sword. He cuts the creature down.

COMBAT OVER!

You get closer to the bodies of the slain enemies and inspect them. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to collect notes on these men and creatures.

I will need a Craft (painting), Handle Animal, Heal, Knowledge (nature), Profession (clerk, farmer, scribe, shepherd, or stable master), or Survival check. You may only make a single check as a group, since you would only make notes in one particular way.
Looking at the different skills I think knowledge nature might be best with Syndra's high knowledge skills.

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 4, HP 44/44, AC 21, T13, FF 18, F +7, R +7, W +4, Init. +4, Perc. +10(+12 traps)

I agree..her roll is the best...I assume we cannot aid in her roll?

Doran quickly looks over the bodies to make sure they are dead.

Good job...is everyone all right? No injuries? We should quickly make notes to document this....Syndra, this looks right up your alley. I will stand guard in case there are more threats.

Doran looks around for anything out of the ordinary.

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Guild map | Jade regent

This is what the document says: The group can attempt one skill check using one of the following skills: Craft (painting), Handle Animal, Heal, Knowledge (nature), Profession (clerk, farmer, scribe, shepherd, or stable master), or Survival.

Doran finally gets a chance to look around. He sees four paths leading from this section. The ones to the west and north look the same as the section he is standing in. One of the the two to the east has a door and the other seems to be leading into a steam covered cavern.

Liberty's Edge

Female Aasimar (Azata-Blooded) Bard/2 [HP 17/17 | AC:18 | T:13 | FF:15 | CMB: +2 | CMD:15 | Fort:+1 | Ref:+6 | Will:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 | Speed 20 (30 without backpack)]

Verhaal puts the crossbow on her back and looks for the bolts she shoot during the combat.

Recover bolts: 2d100 ⇒ (45, 9) = 54

"So, it's two compsognathus or two compsognathi?" asks to Syndra while she moves around.

If we can aid another to document I can roll Survival: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3


Guild map | Jade regent

I think aid another isn't possible in this case. Since one person is documenting the findings. If another person would aid him/her you would be writing on the same page or painting the same painting. But please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not sure about it.

1 to 50 of 384 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS Gameday V] #7-00: Sky Key Solution All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.