OutPost I: GM Wolfspirit's Live Exploration Extreme (Inactive)

Game Master Wolfspirit

A Reality Stream brought to you by Zo!


1 to 50 of 217 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Absalom Initiation

GM Wolfspirit's Live Exploration Extreme!

Wayfinders

Envoy-6: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +9; SM +7(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +7; SP 40/40; HP 53/53; RP 8/8; Envoy

An android, one with an odd golden skin sits delicately down in the Starfinder captain's office.

"Kultanien, reporting for duty!" she says in a sensuous voice.


Absalom Initiation

You have all heard of Zo!, the galaxy renowned entertainer, so it’s a bit surprising when you received a message to meet with the Exemplarion, Zo!’s personal starship and luxury space-yacht. You’ve just arrived aboard a far more modest Starfinder starship, giving you a brief window to tour the larger craft’s six decks, casino, spa, trio of restaurants, and other extravagant amenities that accommodate the hundreds of guests on board. After docking, one of Zo!’s skeletal assistants intercepts greets you and offers to escort you to the production studio on Decks 4 and 5, where Zo! is said to be waiting for you.

Wayfinders

Envoy-6: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +9; SM +7(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +7; SP 40/40; HP 53/53; RP 8/8; Envoy

"Zo!" smiles Kultanien, offering the undead celebrity a big smile. "So good to see you again, and so soon after that nasty business with the bombs at the announcement.."

Exo-Guardians

Hudathan Swarmbait Male LN Vesk Spacefarer Soldier 4 | SP 34/36 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 |EAC 18 KAC 19| | Speed 30ft | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0
BOT ME:
[dice=Corona Laser@]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=DMG@EAC]2d8+4[/dice]

Hudathan, a large Vesk with an enormous laser cannon on his back, walks through the extravagant hallways in silence. This ship knows nothing of the war that is coming. The Swarm is on our doorstep, and they are worried about which spa to visit. He shakes hands with the android who came in from the station with him. "Hello, Kultainen. My name is Hudathan. But you can call me Hood. Do you have prior experiences with this celebrity?" He shakes his head and shrugs his shoulders. "I must say, the closest to a celebrity I've been is when I bought a Star Sugar Heartlove album."


Absalom Initiation

You haven't gotten to Zo! quite yet, that will be in the morning ;)

Dataphiles

Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 8/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (20/20) (20/20) Pulse (20/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

"This place is AWESOME!" exclaims an enthusiastic little ysoki as his head swivels around looking everywhere seemingly all at once. "Surely they've got the latest in... well... EVERYTHING!!!" He rushes over to the closest door and points at the door knob. "Look! They even have iKnob door knobs by the Orange company! They're vastly overpriced and provide very little value considering their price. But those who purchase it do so for the design and claim 'it just works.'" He looks up at you with a wry look on his face and says "I particularly like their add slogan for these: [i]We know who you are... you're an iKnob person!"

This hyped up little ysoki continues to rubberneck as he then says, "Pleased to meet you all! By day, my name is Raatchet,
TPS report specialist
. And by night, my name is Raatchet (it's the same), tinkerer extraordinaire! I'll be running tech support on this amazing opportunity to swipe a few iKnobs... Errr... I mean complete another mission for the Starfinders in the most honorable way possible!"

Wayfinders

Envoy-6: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +9; SM +7(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +7; SP 40/40; HP 53/53; RP 8/8; Envoy

"I met Zo! recently." admits Kultanien to Hood. Then in a lower voice she adds "I bought the album too. It is very catchy!"

To the others she adds "I was doing a bit of research on Zo! Watching old episodes of 'The Necromancer' - thought obviously they are a bit dated now."

She bends down to ruffles Raatchet's hair "Why hello Raatchet. Pleased to meet you too."


Absalom Initiation

The studio is a large, multi-tiered auditorium with an immense window that looks out over Salvation’s End. Dozens of professionals rush about the studio, adjusting lights, testing holographic displays, pulling clothes from wheeled wardrobes, cleaning the hundreds of tiered seats, and more. The elebrian media mogul Zo! sits on the stage with the Starfinder Society’s First Seeker, Luwazi Elsebo, animatedly telling a story while Luwazi marvels at the ongoing activity. When the First Seeker spots the PCs, she waves for them to walk down the aisles and join them. Assistants immediately rush out with additional chairs to accommodate the new arrivals

“Yes. Yes! You’re everything I was hoping for,” exclaims the undead showman while looking over the new arrivals. “Oh, Luwazi, you’ve truly outdone yourself. They’re so exciting, so energized, so—”

“—alive?” finishes a ghast woman wearing well-tailored clothing as she steps onto the stage. Zo! frowns at the blunt observation and tries to respond, but Luwazi intervenes.

“Starfinders, no doubt this is all happening a little fast, so let me explain. After the Scoured Stars incident, the Society struggled to support new expeditions. I reached out to numerous people and organizations for grant money, and our host was eager to help. He financed more than a dozen missions, including the one to Salvation’s End. There was one big catch.” Zo! visibly bounces in his seat with excitement as Luwazi continues. “If we found anything especially exciting, we’d need to cease exploration long enough for him to get a film crew out there to document whatever we found next. Well, Salvation’s End may look like a moon, but our initial survey of it found there’s something built inside—the whole thing might be artificial. That qualifies as especially exciting, but that was also several months ago.”

The skeletal mogul waves his hands. “Oh, but Luwazi, I couldn’t just send a single crew. No, the Starfinder Society’s greatest triumph deserves far more production value.” He hops up from his chair and gazes out at the moon as he paces and gesticulates. “Imagine: heroes from the Pact World, a mysterious planetoid, untold secrets, limitless adventure—all broadcast before a live audience in our greatest production yet!” He spins to look back at the group, his lipless mouth smiling gleefully. “Live Exploration Extreme!”

The ghast claps politely before interjecting. “To translate, you’re scheduled to explore part of Salvation’s End accompanied by a professional camera crew and production team. You will find exciting things and be thoroughly entertaining.”

Zo! steeples his boney forehead with equally boney fingers. ”Ah, yes. This is Wazasha Kevir, my associate producer. She will accompany you during your jaunt to supervise the film crew and pace the event. So, any questions?”

Please make sure to think about the Boons you plan to slot. You are encouraged to slot the High Society Influence (Zo!) social boon if you have it, as well as the Claimant to Salvation boon

Exo-Guardians

Hudathan Swarmbait Male LN Vesk Spacefarer Soldier 4 | SP 34/36 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 |EAC 18 KAC 19| | Speed 30ft | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0
BOT ME:
[dice=Corona Laser@]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=DMG@EAC]2d8+4[/dice]

Did she just pet the Ysoki? I didn't know it was acceptable to do that. Ah, well. It makes sense that the physically inferior races would not understand the insult. He follows the android and awkwardly pets Raatchet's hair. "Hello, new friend. I look forward to protecting you during this mission. If you ever need superior firepower and strength, ask me for help. And if I ever need big mechanical smarts, or an extra iKnob, I will ask you. "

NINJA'd!

Hudathan takes in the scene with awe, curbing the urge to go shake ZO!'s hand. "Uhh... I have a question. What is the rating on this tv show? Because... things may get violent. "

I have the Claimant Boon!

Dataphiles

Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 8/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (20/20) (20/20) Pulse (20/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

A seriously pissed off look forms on Raatchet's face as everyone starts patting him on the head but a moment later, the tense anger melts away as he appears to begin enjoying it. "Oh... That actually feels good. A bit harder and to the left please... No wait, my left!"

Once everyone is done giving Raatchet head massages, he says to the group on stage, "Awesome!!! I was MADE for TV fame. Check me out! This is my signature look... I call it 'The Iron Rat!!!'"

Striking a more serious tone, Raatchet asks, "So a couple questions... Any idea what to expect down there? And how far in are we to explore? Lastly, we're not on the hook to protect Wazasha and the film crew, are we? Like Hudathan said, he will get violent down there and I'm not about to get in his way when he goes berserker on the crew! I can tell from his head massage that that he's got more power in his pinky than I do in my entire...me."

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

A slim damaya lashunta follows the rest of her team into the studio, looking curiously at all the equipment and backstage crew as they walk past. Her heart sinks a little when she gathers what they're being called upon to do. When I heard about the announcement to send our team to Salvation's End, this is not exactly what I had in mind. Still, if my training taught me anything, it's how to be flexible.

So Remi does her best to match Zo!'s enthusiasm. "Right! I'm sure this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity will be very exciting to watch from home. Is there a particular kind of entertainment are you looking for from us? I'm not a professional, but if there's anything I can do to make it a success..." She glances between Zo! and the ghast producer.

Will there be time to shop before we leave? I'd like to buy a mk 1 ring of resistance.

Acquisitives

Male CG damaya lashunta priest mystic (overlord) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 27/28 | RP 5/7 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +9 | Init: +0 | Perc: +12, SM: +10 | Speed 30 fly 30| Healing Touch 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/5; 2nd 0/3 | Active conditions: nil

Poppilo has the High Society (Zo!) boon.

The twin antenna of the damaya lashunta sways animatedly about, as Poppilo studies the spacecraft with some envy and much greed. He has to repeatedly remind himself that his days of piracy are behind him (well, at least for now). Still, he can't stop his eyes wandering over the luxuries or speculating where the loot would likely be kept. He was moderately impressed with the undead media mogul when they first met at the gala, but seeing the ship he owns has raised that impression up a notch or two (or ten).

Poppilo is a rather charming looking fellow, and his occasional cynical sneer adds further to his appeal. All that, however, is marred by the holy symbol of Besmara, the Pirate Queen, that he wears rather openly, clearing conscious of the effect that has on others. And he seems to revel in it. As they enter the studio, Poppilo stays silent in the meantime, observing everyone patting the ysoki with a mirthful grin on his face.

He finally pipes up with a broad and warm smile. "A reality TV show? Well, sign me right up! Fame and fortune, who would deny? And under the production of the most illustrious Zo! no less! I was blown away meeting you at the gala, but now to actually work with you? What a fortuitous turn of events!" Pausing briefly to consider Remi's question, he adds, "Yes, that is a good point. So what is the angle you're looking for this show? A team intrepid adventurers against an alien world? A bunch of bungling dolts bumbling from scrape to scrape? A soap opera drama of romance, jealousy and betrayal? I am sure we can give you all that and more!"
diplomacy, take 10: 10 + 10 = 20


Absalom Initiation
Hudathan Swarmbait wrote:
"Uhh... I have a question. What is the rating on this tv show? Because... things may get violent. "

Zo makes a look like he would have raised a brow... if he had skin. "Well, the show is called Live Exploration EXTREME afterall. Our viewers are expecting at least a little bit of violence and danger... this isn't exactly a Kasathan dinner party, you know!?" Wazasha adds, "The film crew will make sure anything too... gratuitous... is filtered out."

Raatchet wrote:
"So a couple questions... Any idea what to expect down there? And how far in are we to explore? Lastly, we're not on the hook to protect Wazasha and the film crew, are we? Like Hudathan said, he will get violent down there and I'm not about to get in his way when he goes berserker on the crew! I can tell from his head massage that that he's got more power in his pinky than I do in my entire...me."

Luwazi explains, “I hired a team to perform a surface survey, and it was they who discovered a hatch that led much deeper into its interior. We also know that a tribe of goblins calling themselves the Exhaust Drinkers live on the surface, and we’ve clashed with them in the past. Most recently, we undertook a concerted effort to clear the tribe out from our landing facility on the moon’s surface. The moon’s gravity will feel about normal, but we’ve detected that the gravity is artificially maintained and even seems to reorient itself in some areas.”

Wazasha breaks in. "The film crew knows how to take care of themselves, although I trust you all to be professional enough to not directly endanger them. For instance, watch where you're throwing grenades. Other than that, I'm sure things should run smoothly, and I will be there to ensure that they remain so."

To Remi and Poppilo, Zo! puffs up. "That's the beauty! Be who you are! I'm looking for raw adventurous talent that I know that Starfinders like yourself have bursting within you!"

Wazasha chimes in with, "really, our audiences are looking for interesting personalities. A 'persona' if you will. Characters larger than life. For this sort of venture it is usually best to have some sort of consistent traits that the audience can latch on to." She thinks for a moment, opens her mouth, then thinks of it again, then finally continues what she was going to say. "I hate to bring it up, but in addition to playing up your character and endearing yourself to the audience with your wit, bravado, and heroism... there is another course. Sometimes the audience loves to hate the 'anti-hero.' Someone mean, with clear disregard for all and everyone: the show, the audience, all of it. Just be advised that once the show stops streaming, you'll have to live with your actions. Despite the ratings it might generate, it's generally easier to stick to the heroics."

Dataphiles

Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 8/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (20/20) (20/20) Pulse (20/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

"You need an anti-hero? Someone that the audience loves to hate? Well darnit, too bad we don't have any vesk around. Them with their cold scaly skin, beady little eyes, always talking about war this war that, Veskarium this Veskarium that. Yup too bad we don't have any vesk around!"

Raatchet then looks directly at Hudathan, feigns surprise covering his mouth with his hands and says, "No wait! We've got the best vesk around available for the job, don't we!!" Raatchet hops up on the table next to Hudathan and awkwardly pats Hudathan on the head just as Hudathan was doing to Raatchet moments ago while posing with a fake looking grin towards Zo! and Wazasha.

Out of the side of his mouth, Raatchet tries to say quietly to Hudathan without moving his lips too much, "C'mon buddy, let's put on a good show for these people. And uhhh... please don't kill me? Pretty please with Star Sugar Heartlove on top?"


Absalom Initiation

Pulling back the curtain just to make sure the import isn't lost, but pulling off the Anti-hero is a source of Infamy.

Dataphiles

Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 8/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (20/20) (20/20) Pulse (20/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

Oh! Yah, in that case, Hudathan should probably shoot Raatchet down, making Raatchet look like the foolish clown that he is!

Wayfinders

Envoy-6: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +9; SM +7(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +7; SP 40/40; HP 53/53; RP 8/8; Envoy

Claimant and high society(zo!) here

Kultanien eyes up the film crew with a small degree of worry.

"I'm told that his form is a desirable one for some. I'm sure that would be helpful for your audience numbers." gushes the attractive android.

"I've done a trip down there before. What ever is under there must be massive - just think how big it is to be mistaken for a moon!"

She double checks her armor and weapon. "When do we hit the schedules?"

Exo-Guardians

Hudathan Swarmbait Male LN Vesk Spacefarer Soldier 4 | SP 34/36 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 |EAC 18 KAC 19| | Speed 30ft | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0
BOT ME:
[dice=Corona Laser@]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=DMG@EAC]2d8+4[/dice]

Mouse Man is returning the favor. Huh. I guess the little ones do appreciate the gesture. His smile makes me think he does not realize this is the traditional Vesk sign for domination over a slave. Yes. Probably not. I best kill someone in front if him. Just in case. Gotta show the little ones who's boss. Hood frowns as the Ysoki begins to slander his people. " Hey... I know you weaklings hate us because we are stronger, faster, and our women are more beautiful. But that does not mean we want to go to war with everyone we meet. Our government overturned that foreign policy 60 years ago. " He looks very proud of their "long" history of peace.

"Besides. I must prove my strength to the audience by protecting you all. Otherwise they will not heed my warnings about the coming Swarm. " He turns to ZO! fervently. "By the way, you need to upgrade the defenses on your ship. Let's talk about that after. "

Ya, I was smelling that Infamy coming... No thanks!

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

I have the claimant boon

"A persona, hmm? Some of us already have the larger-than-life routine down pat, I think." Remi watches, amused, as the vesk and the ysoki trade insults. "These two have already started the banter. I could be... hm, the know-it-all who always has to narrate everything we see, I suppose. Although I don't think anybody really likes that kind of character." She sighs. "I'll keep thinking about it."

No further questions

Wayfinders

Envoy-6: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +9; SM +7(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +7; SP 40/40; HP 53/53; RP 8/8; Envoy

"Have your scans showed anything else down there?" asks the golden girl. And then, with a small degree of suspicion.

"You're not holding anything back that you know... for a surprise for the audience as well as us.. are you?"

Acquisitives

Male CG damaya lashunta priest mystic (overlord) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 27/28 | RP 5/7 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +9 | Init: +0 | Perc: +12, SM: +10 | Speed 30 fly 30| Healing Touch 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/5; 2nd 0/3 | Active conditions: nil

"And I, of course, play the rakish but charming fella that mothers warn their daughters and sons about. To no avail, of course." Poppilo gives everyone a bow with a flourish.

Wayfinders

Envoy-6: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +9; SM +7(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +7; SP 40/40; HP 53/53; RP 8/8; Envoy

Kultanien smiles as the team assigns themselves roles for the expedition to come. "I shall endeavour to squeak loudly at the appropriate moments." she confirms.

"Are we all ready to go now?
"

Dataphiles

Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 8/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (20/20) (20/20) Pulse (20/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

Replying to Hudathan, "Gotcha! You're a..."

Raatchet turns to one of the cameras, completely ignoring the fact that its not yet on and not filming, he uses finger quotes and makes an over-obvious wink when he finishes his sentence, "...peaceful vesk. Riiiiiiight....." End finger quotes and winking into the camera.

Completely ignoring members of the film crew who are probably facepalming at this point, Raatchet says "Welp! I'm ready to go!!!"


Absalom Initiation

I added some notes to the Campaign Tab. I'll be adding as we go along

If you have the High Society Influence (Zol) Boon:
As you are preparing to leave, Zo! Takes you aside conspiratorially. ”Live Exploration Extreme! has numerous high-end sponsors, including several manufacturers of adventuring gear. In addition to paid advertising time, these companies have supplied samples of their latest products to show off on the show. On-screen sponsorships undermine the immersive... oeuvre…. that I’m looking for, so I’d rather not cover everyone with others’ logos. I like you, though, and for you I’ll make an exception. As a ‘close friend’, you’re welcome to test out some of this gear!”

(You can select up to two pieces of gear from the Subtier 1–2 lists below)

Subtier 1–2 (Armor): Basic iridishell (heavy armor), business stationwear (light armor)

Subtier 1–2 (Weapons): Ember flame doshko (advanced melee weapon), ifrit-class flamethrower (heavy weapon), red star plasma kukri (level 5 one-handed basic melee weapon that deals 1d4 E & F damage, has the wound critical hit effect, has L bulk, and has the operative and powered [capacity 20, usage 1] special properties), static arc pistol (small arm)

Weapons and powered equipment come with the item’s listed capacity worth of ammunition or charges. One main sponsor is Nova Solutions LLC, a family-owned half-orc company that specializes in frontier-ready weaponry able to stop even the toughest alien life form in its tracks. It’s sent in several new flame, laser, and plasma weapons from its new Scorched Earth product line, advertised with the motto “Why end a fight when you can end a planet?” The other main sponsor is Clashwear, the Verces-based producer of comfortably armored clothing that’s on the bleeding edge of Pact Worlds fashion. The high-end stationwear sent covers everything from the stylishly casual to the glamorously eccentric, all created by the wildly popular shirren designer Neshkuay I with the tagline “Dressed to Express.” Additional equipment by less noteworthy companies is also available.

Wayfinders

Envoy-6: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +9; SM +7(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +7; SP 40/40; HP 53/53; RP 8/8; Envoy

Kultanien offers Zo! an affectionate hug.
"Oh thank-you. I'm sure we'll be able to put these to good use. And having us in nice outfits is much more attractive for the viewers than wearing tatty old armor!"

She goes off to get changed, and comes back wearing a set of business station-ware and with a nasty looking Kukri at her side.

Exo-Guardians

Hudathan Swarmbait Male LN Vesk Spacefarer Soldier 4 | SP 34/36 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 |EAC 18 KAC 19| | Speed 30ft | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0
BOT ME:
[dice=Corona Laser@]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=DMG@EAC]2d8+4[/dice]

Hudathan stares at Kult's new loadout and drools a little. Whoa... maybe I should be nicer to these peace-lovers. Or, the rich ones at least.

Acquisitives

Male CG damaya lashunta priest mystic (overlord) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 27/28 | RP 5/7 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +9 | Init: +0 | Perc: +12, SM: +10 | Speed 30 fly 30| Healing Touch 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/5; 2nd 0/3 | Active conditions: nil

"Test out? Not experimental, are they?" Poppilo does look with glee at the proffered items, but experiences has taught him some wisdom if nothing else.

Deciding that the armor are not particularly beneficial for him, he selects two of the weapons, picking up the kukri and the static arc pistol.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Kasatha Solarian 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 (conditional DR 1/-) | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; darkvision-60’ | Active conditions: None

In strides a tall, four-armed kasatha, a small orb of utter blackness and a clear spindle aeon stone orbiting his elongated head like small moons. He wears a mask that covers his entire face, instead of just his mouth like most others of his race. He wears a variety of melee weapons and a pulsecaster pistol on his belt, and a standard issue backpack that doesn't even look half-full.

"Greetings, fellow Starfinders. It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance, and I apologize for my late arrival. I am Chirrk Do'Tak, and I am, of course, a solarian." He makes an absent-minded motion towards the graviton orb circling his head.

"Zo! It is good to see you here. First Seeker Luwazi Elsebo sent me to help out with this mission - unfortunately I missed your initial briefing to the group due to an unforeseen issue. I am happy to be here now, and will gladly model the Flame doshko and arc pistol from Nova Solutions! I believe my recently acquired graphite carbon skin armor will suffice for me, though." Chirrk draws the weapons reverently, testing their balance and weight. He then bows slightly to the undead celebrity.


Absalom Initiation

Once you're ready and any last minute purchases are complete, you pile into a clean shuttle with Wazasha for the 15-minute voyage to the false moon’s surface. The camera crew and production team are waiting, and Wazasha allows them a brief opportunity to meet each other while Zo!’s special effects team plays an opening montage with a stirring score, overlayed with stills of each of the party, your names, and a brief bio of each of you to build the audience’s excitement. Anyone can follow along on the local infosphere (connected to the Exemplarion), even seeing the overly dramatic renditions of the party’s personal bios to introduce viewers to the show’s stars.

Several other Starfinders are repairing the starship dock you arrive at. The dock is in the process of being retrofitted into a more permanent structure, and some of the Starfinder Society repair crew casually explain that the location might become a new lodge depending on what you discover. The repair crew can self-consciously guide you to a heavy hatch deeper in the facility, beyond which lie dark tunnels that lead deep below the surface.

A network of service tunnels crisscrosses this outermost subsurface layer, providing avenues for repair drones to service the simulation chambers deeper inside. However, as you explore—and voice your thoughts aloud, (as Wazasha prompts)— you find broken and incomplete robots and drones of unknown design at irregular intervals along the worn steel hallways. Almost every light fixture is broken or malfunctioning, making the 15-foot-tall tunnels dark but for the occasional, haunting flicker of light from the distance. In the few places where it seems signage once hung, someone has purposefully defaced or removed the analog signs and torn out any digital displays.

DC 12 Computers or Engineering check:
You can ascertain that the technological elements in these tunnels seem to be roughly comparable to Pact Worlds’ technology but are of a design never before documented.

DC 16 Physical Science check:
You can assess the moon’s geology from the places where the tunnels are damaged and the surrounding rocky matrix is visible; the rock appears to be natural, but there are signs of warping and buckling as though the moon has periodically experienced heavy forces such as strong gravitational forces or the large-scale movement of something large toward the moon’s core.

Farther down their chosen tunnel, you also find a midden containing both refuse and excrement.

DC 10 Engineering check:
You determine that the trash consists largely of low-value technological scraps that might have been attached to something more valuable.

DC 10 Life Sciences check:
You can identify the ample excrement as having come from goblins.

DC 15 Life Sciences check:
You recognize that some omnivorous creature about the size of a vesk was the source of another pile.

DC 14 Survival check:
You estimate that several creatures visited this midden within the past hour, and that you can confidently follow the tracks further down the tunnels.

Dataphiles

Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 8/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (20/20) (20/20) Pulse (20/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

For Raatchet's biographical segment, he maintains his Iron Rat pose. In fact, for the remainder of this mission, whenever Raatchet notices a camera pointing at him, live or not, Raatchet drops into his Iron Rat pose.

Engineering: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
Physical Science: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Engineering: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Life Science: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Life Science: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

While walking through the tunnel, Raatchet looks directly into one of the cameras and while trying to hold the Iron Rat pose as much as possible, he says, "Judging by the bits of tech that we can see as we traverse this tunnel, I'd judge the level of tech advancement here to be comparable to our Pact Worlds technology. But the design is completely alien... It's not at all anything like we've ever seen before.

"And look at the rock walls of this tunnel where the steel has worn through. The rock is... well, it is just rock. But look at the patterns! These are signs of warping and buckling as though this entire moon has been periodically subjected to severe gravitational forces OR something mind boggling large moved towards the center of the moon. Fascinating!"

Wayfinders

Envoy-6: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +9; SM +7(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +7; SP 40/40; HP 53/53; RP 8/8; Envoy

computers : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Engineering: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
life science: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
survival: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Kultanien nods to Raatchet. "You are right. Look at these circuits... they seem to perform the same function as a Mk 1 tacheyon, but the design is totally different."

She approaches a trash pile. "This is junk... but once... I think this was part of something else before."

At the pile of dung she wrinkles up her nose. "No idea what did this, but look at those tracks. There was a group of several creatures here.... and they went that way." she says pointing down a tunnel.

The golden girl flashes a light dramatically down the tunnel, although her keen artificial vision has no need of it. "They were here less than an hour ago. Shall we go see what they were?"

Drawing her pistol in one hand, she offers a small bow to Hudathan and Chirrk. "Lead on brave warriors."

She pulls back to the Ysoki. "Do you think the metal was grafted onto the stone - like a structure around an asteroid. Or was the stone taken here?"

Exo-Guardians

Hudathan Swarmbait Male LN Vesk Spacefarer Soldier 4 | SP 34/36 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 |EAC 18 KAC 19| | Speed 30ft | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0
BOT ME:
[dice=Corona Laser@]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=DMG@EAC]2d8+4[/dice]

Hudathan looks at the piles of excrement and wrinkles his nose. He looks straight into the camera. "Right here? On the floor? Must be barbarians. This could be trouble. " He makes a show of pulling out the battery of his laser rifle and checking the power level. " Full. Good. I'd hate to run into a trouble of goblin barbarians with nothing more than my Pulse caster rifle, Taclash, and the longsword of my fore fathers. " He smiles. "Wait. Perhaps we'll be alright. " With that he boldly turns down the hallway and leads the way.

Acquisitives

Male CG damaya lashunta priest mystic (overlord) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 27/28 | RP 5/7 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +9 | Init: +0 | Perc: +12, SM: +10 | Speed 30 fly 30| Healing Touch 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/5; 2nd 0/3 | Active conditions: nil

Looks like we cleared all the checks between Raatchet and Kultainen? Cool!

Poppilo looks with open disgust at the excrement. "Yeah, what kind of uncivilised beings are these!" he exclaims as dramatically as possible. "Lead on, brave warriors! I'll guide from behind."

Despite his jovial tone, however, Poppilo focuses his mind internally. From the bot's descriptions, some danger likely lies ahead. Much as he loves a good rating, he prefers a good rating while keeping his head. Holding up his newly-acquired pistol, he creeps forward, nicely sandwiched between the tough Starfinders and the accompanying camera crew.

Dataphiles

Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 8/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (20/20) (20/20) Pulse (20/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

I should have been a bit more clear. I didn't mention what the excrement was IC because I figured someone else may want to roll those checks and reveal what's been discovered rather than have Raatchet reveal everything. My apologies.

Raatchet responds to Kultanien, "I'm guessing the rock was here first as a part of this planetoid. Then whomever constructed this place dug tunnels and later laid the steel walls in place. But really, that's just my guess."

Later, upon reaching and examining the midden, Raatchet says, "Definitely some goblin excrement here. Oh what's this? These bits here are definitely not goblin. They appear to be from a vesk-sized omnivore. How do I know something so specific based upon a bit of excrement, you may wonder?"

Raatchet turns to stare directly into the closest camera, striking his Iron Rat pose while declaring, "Because I know s@~$!!!"

Hey look at that! I didn't know the forums here would mask that word! Interesting...

Wayfinders

Envoy-6: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +9; SM +7(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +7; SP 40/40; HP 53/53; RP 8/8; Envoy

Kultaien pauses for a moment and then giggles at the funny Ysoki. "You're a funny rat, you know that? No idea what sort of omnivore might be living in a tunnel like this?" she finally adds hopefully.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Kasatha Solarian 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 (conditional DR 1/-) | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; darkvision-60’ | Active conditions: None

The kasatha has managed to avoid the cameras somehow - but you get a sense that this might be OK with Chirrk. Not only has he stayed quite silent during the transit down and the initial discoveries, but as he takes the lead to hunt down the previous owners of the piles they found, the orb of darkness that orbits his head flows down and engulfs the solarian, forming a dark armor! It's almost as if he wishes to be a dark shadow, unseen by the crowd.

He moves quickly down the dark corridor, apparently able to see without a light, hunting. Infrared sensors (armor upgrade)! Chirrk holds the flame doshko in two hands, the static arc pistol in another, and a small vial of some liquid in his fourth hand.
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Dataphiles

Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 8/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (20/20) (20/20) Pulse (20/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

Replying to Kultanien, Raatchet says, "No idea, unfortunately. Even my comic book-like superpower of s!+% interpretation has its limits."

Raatchet then turns to the camera and strikes his Iron Rat pose!

In my mind, the Paizo forums censoring bad language works particularly well for this scenario. It's like an actual reality TV show where they bleep out bad language!


Absalom Initiation

To the booth! I decided against the Recruitment Thread, otherwise it would be cluttering Recruitment :/ We'll go Spoilers for now.
Moving ahead tonight!

The hexapodal robot that has been following along plants itself on the ground and unfolds its top like a box, deploying a seat in front of a two-panel screen to create a visually neutral backdrop. At the same time, the robot deploys a pair of tiny hover drones equipped with cameras as well as a slightly opaque, noise-cancelling bubble to provide some privacy. Wazasha ushers the selected Starfinder inside with her, at which point she asks a few questions—

Chirrk:
Chirrk,
How do you feel about having your grand adventure streamed live?
You've been rather quiet so far this exploration. Is there a reason for that?
What can you tell your fans?

Raatchet:

Raatchet,
How do you feel about having your grand adventure streamed live?
Your apparent knowledge of excrement is impressive. Can you explain why you're so well versed with it?
What can you tell your fans?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Kasatha Solarian 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 (conditional DR 1/-) | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; darkvision-60’ | Active conditions: None

Inside the Interview Box...

Chirrk,
How do you feel about having your grand adventure streamed live?
You've been rather quiet so far this exploration. Is there a reason for that?
What can you tell your fans?

The solarian sits stoically in the chair, his full-face mask hiding any real expression and lending him an aura of mystery. "I am honored to participate in this mission as an emissary of our First Seeker Luwazi Elsebo. As a Starfinder, our highest mission is the quest to rebuild the society and discover the truth of what happened in the Scoured Stars incident. Live streaming this mission may help to advance a knowledge of our cause and increase support to the Starfinders.

The reason I am quiet is because I do not believe that the galaxy orbits around me. As a student of the raw forces of the universe, I recognize my place in the order of things, and do not seek to be more, or less, than I am. The unstoppable forces of light and gravity make no sound, but none doubt their power.

To any who would consider me a role-model, I will say this: I will humbly strive to live up to your expectations, and vow to do my best in support of the First Seeker and the Starfinders. I seek to be an enlightened warrior, and I recognize that I am a part of an ancient tradition — a force of preservation and annihilation. To honor!" The kasatha salutes the camera-drones, retrieves his weapons, and resumes his hunt for the creatures that defiled this place.


Absalom Initiation

Waiting on Raatchet's Booth, but moving on a hair. Further update in the morning.
Shortly after you find the midden, an explosion shakes the walls and echoes from ahead. The camera crew fans out to record the PCs’ reactions.

Wazasha prompts you by asking "Is that the sort of event that makes Starfinders curious?"

Due to the poor lighting conditions, the camera crew turns on an array of bright set lights that several ghouls turn toward the action. This creates an area of bright light in a 30-foot radius around the camera crew, and the light level decreases to normal light for 30 feet beyond that.


Absalom Initiation

Due to the poor lighting conditions, the camera crew turns on an array of bright set lights that several ghouls turn toward the action. This creates an area of bright light in a 30-foot radius around the camera crew, and the light level decreases to normal light for 30 feet beyond that.

Yellow is the lighting crew, white is the camera crews

As you venture forward, a team of space goblins sifts through the wreckage left behind by the explosion, that gibber and point threateningly as you approach. There is also an alien creature that accompanies them. It resembles a large, six-legged armadillo with compound eyes, iridescent banded armor plates, and heavy digging claws, and a pair of rasping tongues!

Life Science DC 11:
This is a Young Spicondranth

Life Science DC 16:
It is known for Warding Iridescence. It gainss a bonus to its EAC against electricity and fire attacks that increases with how much light there is. It can also absorb and redirect missed attacks that deal electricity or fire either back to the originator or in an area around it.

Initiative:

Hudathan Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Poppilo Init: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3
Raatchet Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Kultainen Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Chirrk Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Remi Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
S Init: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6
G Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Next up: Kultainen and Chirrk!

Wayfinders

Envoy-6: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +9; SM +7(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +7; SP 40/40; HP 53/53; RP 8/8; Envoy

Kultanien takes the hint. "An Explosion!" she says out loud.

"I wonder what caused that. It could have been a Xecno-moph catalysing!"
bluff to sound impressive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
life science: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

"Look at Young Spicondranth! Watch out for its Warding Iridescence. Bright lights make it stronger! Don't use Electricity and Fire attacks it can warp them back on you as well as being protected from them by the lights!"

Dataphiles

Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 8/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (20/20) (20/20) Pulse (20/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

Raatchet's Booth Interview:
The booth feed begins with Raatchet looking directly into the camera with his 'Iron Rat' pose. Then he looks to the side at someone off camera and says, "What's that? Not recording yet?" His face relaxes out of the 'Iron Rat' as he says, "Phew! Holding that look on my face is kind of a pain in the behind. But it's my thing, y'know?"

Completely oblivious that the camera is actually on and broadcasting live, Raatchet continues, "So Wazasha, I gotta ask. You're undead right? How does that work, dating living guys? I mean, can you do that and would your parents approve? Or would they disown you and say something like, 'We love you dear but we cannot accept this - you're dead to us.' Ha! Get it?"

Raatchet lets out a loud, nervous laugh and while still looking to the side, off camera, Raatchet continues, "'Dead to us.' Get it? That's funny because... well... you're... un... dead... ummm... nevermind. Hey, so, uh, can I get your number? No? It's because I'm alive, isn't it?"

Suddenly, Raatchet turns his head to another direction but still looking at someone off camera and says, "Wait what? Broadcasting live, you say? This entire time?!?! Errrrr...." Raatchet's face turns beet red as he resumes the 'Iron Rat' pose and stares straight into the camera, obviously mortified. Under his breath, he mutters, "rats.....!"

From Wazasha off camera, "Raatchet, how do you feel about having your grand adventure streamed live?"

Raatchet replies while maintaining the 'Iron Rat' "I think it can be summed up in one word: Simply awesome!!" Raatchet's eyes look upwards engaged in thought for a brief moment then resumes looking directly into the camera. "No wait, I meant two words! It's a shame we didn't do this earlier! You could've been there when we captured a refugee from the law hiding in a dark, dangerous mine, or when we retrieved data from a haunted ghost ship! But now that these exciting missions are getting the viewership they deserve, I have just one word: Simply awesome!"

Wazasha asks the next question, "Your apparent knowledge of excrement is impressive. Can you explain why you're so well versed with it?"

Raatchet replies, "Oh simple explanation really. You see, I'm a corporate professional. Specifically, a TPS reports specialist. So yah, I work an office job and as anyone who works in an office can attest to, there is one undeniable fact: S##$ rolls downhill. And Wazasha, I've seen A LOT of excrement roll my way..."

Wazasha asks the last question, at least for now, "What can you tell your fans?"

Raatchet breaks his 'Iron Rat' pose for a moment to assume a more earnest, sincere look as he says, "Kids, don't do drugs and stay in school. Then you may turn out to be just like me one day and who wouldn't want that?!?"

Resuming the 'Iron Rat,' Raatchet continues, "Also, I'm available for spokesperson gigs, product sponsorships, and private appearances. 24 hours a day, seven days a week! No job is too big, no fee is too big!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Kasatha Solarian 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 (conditional DR 1/-) | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; darkvision-60’ | Active conditions: None

Graviton-attuned: 1st round

"Damn...Shut down those lights!" Chirrk yells at the crew. He looks at his newly acquired flame doshko, looks at the giant critter, then sets his sights on the goblins coming towards them. "I'll go for the gobbos - someone shoot that Spicon-thing!"

He levels the static arc pistol at the closest goblin and fires! He then concentrates, and the black energy field surrounding him like armor seems to almost change color - or perhaps have an iridescent streak run throughout the energy... (DR 1/-)

Ranged attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
E damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Dataphiles

Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 8/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (20/20) (20/20) Pulse (20/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

Raatchet activates combat tracking on the red​ goblin, then lets loose a laser beam from his rifle that looks unusually bright...

Laser rifle w/ combat tracking vs EAC: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21
Fire damage: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (2) = 3

...but it seems to barely singe its target!

"Darnit! Must be the impulse electro plasma inhibitor acting up again!"


Absalom Initiation
Chirrk Do'Tak wrote:

Graviton-attuned: 1st round

"Damn...Shut down those lights!" Chirrk yells at the crew

The crew seems oblivious to the demand, angling for the best shot.

Someone can convince the camera crew to turn down the light level in the affected area to normal or dim, though doing so requires either a DC 13 Intimidate check as a move action or a DC 13 Diplomacy check as a full action.


Absalom Initiation

Meanwhile, on the live feed running for the vid-show

Zo!'s voiceover comes booming overtop the background music that started playing as soon as hostilities broke out. "Things are heating up here on Live Action Extreme!" An overlay showing holographic projections of the goblins and the spicodranth appear in the lower right corner of the feed. "Raatchet and Chirrk both show they have what it takes to be Starfinders as they score hits on the spicodranth, despite its impressive light-based defenses! That's going to leave a mark. But look, the goblins are circling in, and shooting back!"

Attacks:
Attack @Hudatahan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Attack @Hudatahan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Attack @Hudatahan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4 At Hudathan

"Oooooh. Those goblins sure are lousy shots, but one of them hit! That has GOT to sting a bit, but I'm sure the Vesk can take it!" The camera focuses on Hudathan to show his reaction to being shot.

Next up: Remi, Hudathan

Combat table:

<= ! -- means you're up!
Goodies:
    [/ooc]

[ooc]Baddies:

    Spicodranth -8

[ooc]Active Global Conditions: None.

Round 1


  • : Raatchet :Iron Rat apparently Helps
  • : Kultainen: Looking impressive
  • : Chirrk: Speak softly and carry a big gun
  • --Enemy: Goblins
  • : Remi <= !
  • :Hudathan: <= !
  • --Enemy: Spicodranth
  • : Poppilo

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi sidles up next to the light crew and looks at them out of the corner of her eye. She comments dryly, "I get it, you're purposefully trying to make this more challenging, so we look better in the end, right? Well, I appreciate the thought. Let's see how that works out for us."

She lifts her tactical pistol and looks around for some advantage she can use against the nearest goblin. Feeling the pressure from the camera crew and all, she falls back on a tried and true favorite: she points to the perfectly flat ground right at the goblin's feet and shouts, "Hey, look out! You're going to trip on that!"

Survival trick attack vs 20+CR: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13 It is utterly unconvincing

She then fires a shot, the blast echoing around the cave-like room.
Attack vs red KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Remi spins briefly back towards her teammates and the camera crew and makes what she hopes is a cutely bewildered face. "Oops?"

Exo-Guardians

Hudathan Swarmbait Male LN Vesk Spacefarer Soldier 4 | SP 34/36 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 |EAC 18 KAC 19| | Speed 30ft | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0
BOT ME:
[dice=Corona Laser@]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=DMG@EAC]2d8+4[/dice]

Hudathan takes the shot to the side and grimaces. These little buggers are just as irritating as my old man said! I hope the audience likes splattered goo. He draws his large assault cannon from his back and throws a look to the cameras. "This is how we do it on Vesk-8. "

Azimuth Laser@blue: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 4 = 21
DMG@EAC: 1d10 ⇒ 8

Azimuth Laser@blue: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 4 = 6
DMG@EAC: 1d10 ⇒ 1

He quickly squeezes off two shots at the farthest goblin. The weaker races could not make that shot. The cameras will love me. As the laser flies towards the goblin he turns back without watching it land. "Remember, Starfinders are here to help. Unless you're sitting on our ancient artifact. " Then he smiles with his large reptile mouth.

1 to 50 of 217 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / OutPost I: GM Wolfspirit's Live Exploration Extreme All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.