Kyten's 8-06 Reaping What We Sow (Classic) Harvest Fun Mystery (Inactive)

Game Master Incendiaeternus

8-06 Reaping What We Sow (Classic) for PFS

GM Notes:

Initiative
[dice=Koani]1d20+4[/dice
[dice=Blarg]1d20+3[/dice
[dice=Donna Pude]1d20+2[/dice
[dice=Ashwell]1d20+2[/dice
[dice=Hrarsk Hghaftig]1d20+7[/dice
[dice=Jeydahvu]1d20+0[/dice
[dice=Merrill Alfasier]1d20+8[/dice
[dice=Oops Singebottom]1d20+2[/dice

Perception
[dice=Koani]1d20+6[/dice
[dice=Blarg]1d20+5[/dice
[dice=Donna Pude]1d20+5[/dice
[dice=Ashwell]1d20+7[/dice
[dice=Hrarsk Hghaftig]1d20+4[/dice
[dice=Jeydahvu]1d20+9[/dice
[dice=Merrill Alfasier]1d20+5[/dice
[dice=Oops Singebottom]1d20+3[/dice


1 to 50 of 241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

Your letters of introduction you've been sent from the Grand Lodge, direct you into the area known as Galt, specifically to the town of Woodsedge. This is located on the northern edge of the Verduran Forest.

As you make your way through the town, notable are the scant few figures dressed in gray, with tri-corner hats and grey veils covering their face. It seems the common citizens give a wide berth to the few you see traveling through the streets. The atmosphere unlike other places you've been sent to in the Inner Sea seems almost subdued, even Ustalv could be called cheery in comparison.

Knowledge Local DC 10::

These are known as Gray Gardeners, The Gray Gardeners are the hooded executioners of Galtan justice, and are violent, mob-ruled, and rarely just. During the ever-changing Red Revolution that has soaked Galt in blood for over 40 years, the Gray Gardeners have remained a constant.

Any of the commoners you see on the streets also seem to be giving you as strangers just as wide of a berth going through the streets.

You make it to the Woodsedge Lodge, and are all shown into a room.

Late afternoon light pours in through the windows of the meeting room in Galt's Woodesdge Lodge, and the smell of freshly baked pastries wafts in from the kitchen. Venture-Captain Eliza Petulengro sits at the head of a polished mahogany table in from of a tall pile of papers. She clears her throat. "I'm glad to see that all of you made it here safely. My name is Eliza Petulengro. And what are the names of the agents who answered my call today?"

Describe and Introduce yourselves!

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

A tall, graceful elf woman carrying a bow enters the room. Following right behind her is a little dinosaur. She enters silently and looks around for a while before speaking. "I am Koani, a servant of Erastil and of nature. This is my friend and companion, Blarg. He will not harm anyone I tell him is a friend. I would suggest that you all let Blarg sniff at your hand so he can remember you are a friend. If you are fond of little dinosaurs, he likes to be scratched on the back of his head."


HP 36/36 | AC 19, T 15, FF 15 | F: +8, R: +8, W: +2 | Perc +6 | Init +4

The little dinosaur also looks all around the room. When he hears Koani mention the word 'scratch,' he pokes his nose at her suggestively, and makes a sound between a growl and a purr when she obligingly scratches his head.

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Donna Pude walks in. Big and ugly. Yep, she fell off the hideous tree and hit every branch on the way down. You can see why she became a fighter, no one would have her and, hey, why not?

Donna finds a corner of the room, and grunts out her name "Donna Pude" to Eliza.

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

A smiling half-orc reaches to let Blarg sniff his hand, pleased to have another creature with fangs in the room. After noting the dinosaur's pleased reaction, he pets his head. "I'm Hrarsk," he says to Eliza, thinking of no introduction more appropriate for himself.

Knowledge (local): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Untrained, since the DC was 10


HP 36/36 | AC 19, T 15, FF 15 | F: +8, R: +8, W: +2 | Perc +6 | Init +4

Blarg continues to make his little happy noises, and looks around for other new friends.

The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

A short (4'8") yet very muscular creature strolls in. His skin is shiny and black like onyx stone, and his eyes are like two shining green emeralds. With each step, the floorboards creak in the manner they would do with a large Ulfen man, and you feel the vibrations through your feet as he advances, hinting at a very dense body. A greatsword is strapped on his back and his shining baldpate is circled with a silken blue sling, serving as a bandanna.

"Venture-Captain Eliza Petulengro. I am Jeydahvu, of the Scorpion Coast. A year ago our secluded village met with one of your Pathfinder teams. They acted honorably and helped us against our enemies. No longer shall we act alone in the mortal world. We are now traveling, learning and sharing. I have thus joined the Pathfinders and have helped a few times already. I wish to honor back your Society, and if I am lucky to be allowed to return to my village to rest my bones against the Deepstones when I get old, I will pass along what I have learned to our young ones." He kneels in front of the Venture-Captain, and it makes a sound like a large rock fell on the floor, "May I lend my sword to this mission, Venture-Captain?"

Grand Lodge

Male Human Bard | Init +8; Perc +5 | AC 15; touch 12; FF 13 | HP 9/9; F +1; R +4; W +3 | Bardic Performance 5/13 | Rapier +0 (1d6 P, 18-20/x2); Shortbow +2 (1d6 P, 20/x3) | Spells L1 1/2
Skills:
Acro +5; Bluff +7; Diplo +7; Know (History) +7; Know (Local) +7; Perf (Comedy) +7; Sleight +5; Spellcraft +6; Use Magic Device +7

Clap. Clap. Clap. A tall, blonde haired human in studded leather seems astounded at the actions displayed by Jeydahvu. The man is carrying a case that must contain a musical instrument and his persona is very glamorous to behold.

"Really wonderful! I'm amazed at such bravery. That's the mark of a true hero. And I can see that everyone here has the makings of true heroism." He turns his direction to the dinosaur and lets out a cry of glee. "Desna's stardust! Why, even our little friend here has the potential to be a hero. May I?" He asks permission from the elven woman and slowly scratches the dinosaur's head.

"Oh, where are my manners? Allow me to introduce myself. I am Merrill. Merrill Alfasier. I've joined the Society to witness great feats of heroism and I intend to set those acts in cement." He turns to the Venture-Captain. "I'm happy to offer my services to this great cause Venture-Captain."

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Lambs to the slaughter. I must do all I can to keep these people alive. My honor demands it.


HP 36/36 | AC 19, T 15, FF 15 | F: +8, R: +8, W: +2 | Perc +6 | Init +4

Blarg seems to particularly like Merill's scratch. He turns his head a little to get the scratch on exactly the right spot, and his little noises sound even more like purrs.

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani smiles happily to see Blarg making new friends.

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

An average looking gnome, with yellowish skin and burnt orange looking hair, slowly creeps his way to the group. He has a raven flying close to his side and as he meets up to the group, it lands on his shoulder. Umm, hi is this where I’m supposed to meet the Pathfinders? Oh dear, I hope I’m in the right place, these guys are so big and strong looking, I hope they let me in.

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Grunt "Yes".

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

Okay, my name is Ogdin Singebottom, most people just call me oops. At this precise time Oops feels the coldest dinosaur nose sniff his arm and almost jumps out of his robe.
Oops casts light on his Raven. Oh hello little guy, you’re a cute little guy, this is my buddy Pudge...Oh Pudge I’m so sorry, at least it was just my light spell this time. Ya I’m still learning to control my Spells.


HP 36/36 | AC 19, T 15, FF 15 | F: +8, R: +8, W: +2 | Perc +6 | Init +4

Blarg's eyes light up at the sight of a tasty little bird.

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani notices the look in Blarg's eyes and immediately gently puts her hand on top of his head. "NO, Blarg. That little bird is a friend, not a snack." She smiles apologetically at Oops.


HP 36/36 | AC 19, T 15, FF 15 | F: +8, R: +8, W: +2 | Perc +6 | Init +4

Blarg noticably droops, but obeys.

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

Pudege recognizes the look and glos and disappears into Oops skin. Oh he does this when he sees a threat, it’s okay Pudge, he’s friendly.

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

Ashwell, if you wish to introduce yourself feel free, but I'm going to post the next part.

Eliza listens patiently as you all introduce yourselfes, and focuses on you with an unnerving intensity as each of you speak.

“As expected. Excellent.” Moments later, a wiry man wearing a tailored suit strides into the room. A white porcelain mask covers his face, and he wears a thin red ribbon around his neck. In his gloved hands, he carries a tray of sweet and savory pies, which he sets in the center of the table before quietly slipping away.

The venture-captain serves herself a generous slice of pie. “Mind that you don’t get food on the papers,” she says. “They record the information that your fellow agents have been gathering about the ebb and flow of Galtan society. To perform such work properly is, unfortunately, far less interesting than it sounds. I have a more engaging opportunity in mind for you. You’ll be traveling about a hundred miles up the Sellen River to the village of Rosehaven. Rosehaven is the home of Armeline, a savvy information gatherer who was once a reliable contact for the Pathfinder Society. Twelve years ago, she was accused of espionage against the revolution in connection with some of her past work with the Society. She sent a cry for help the Grand Lodge. It was an exceedingly difficult situation, considering only a few months earlier revolutionaries stormed this very lodge and killed my predecessor and her servants. Following that tragedy, the Decemvirate suspended all operations in Galt. It was a sensible decision—after all, the Decemvirate is not in the business of sending agents on suicide missions— but it seemed a death sentence for Armeline. Whether through luck, guile, or both, Armeline survived. I would like to extend a formal apology to her, and hopefully convince her to consider working with the Society in the future. We have before us the perfect opportunity. Rosehaven’s upcoming festival culminates in a ceremony of ritual forgiveness, which may encourage her to move past the Society’s unfortunate necessity so many years ago. I’ve arranged for a riverboat to pick you up at dawn. You’ll arrive in Rosehaven in the morning of the first day of the festival." Eliza frowns, “Oh, and one more thing. I have a hunch, and I learned to trust my hunches years ago. I doubt this mission will be as simple as it seems. Stay alert.”

She sits back carefully eating the slice of pie. "Anything that you need to ask before you go?"

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani looks thoughtful for a moment. "Can you tell us anything more about what Armeline did for the Society in the past?"

For the sake of keeping Oops's little friend safe, Koani carefully puts a small portion of the meat pie on a plate and puts it down on the floor near Blarg. I hope he remembers to keep the mess on the plate. I don't want to offend the Venture Captain, she thinks.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Bard | Init +8; Perc +5 | AC 15; touch 12; FF 13 | HP 9/9; F +1; R +4; W +3 | Bardic Performance 5/13 | Rapier +0 (1d6 P, 18-20/x2); Shortbow +2 (1d6 P, 20/x3) | Spells L1 1/2
Skills:
Acro +5; Bluff +7; Diplo +7; Know (History) +7; Know (Local) +7; Perf (Comedy) +7; Sleight +5; Spellcraft +6; Use Magic Device +7

"That is so noble of you Venture-Captain. We shall give it our all to extend Armeline your apologies. Apart from her past, could you also give us a few information regarding Rosehaven and their festival - culture and tradition that we should anticipate while we're visiting the place?"

He takes a bite out of his pie and everyone can see a look of satisfaction on his face. "Might I add that this is one delicious meat pie." He stands up, turns to the serving man and gives a bow. "Please send my thanks to the cook."

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

"How wonderful, a festival for forgiveness," Hrarsk mutters approvingly before devouring his pie with gusto. "What would we do if we were to take part in this festival?"

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

"Blend in, have fun, no?"

The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

"Venture-Captain:
WHO or WHAT is the Hunch, and what does it do? if you have this Hunch person, and you trust it, then why not tell us what it told you?
WHAT is this Armeline? a human or some other race?
WHERE and WHEN are we to meet the Armeline?
HOW are we to transmit your apology to the Armeline? will you give us a letter or token of kindness or a bribe or something less effective?
WHY did you decide to reconcile now?"

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

Umm...No si..ugh Ma’am..ugh, I’ll do my best.

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

Eliza holds up a hand briefly as the questions come pouring in.

"The hunch is just that regretfully. If I had something more than a nagging instinct, I'd have already told you." She sighs softly. [b] "Rosehaven, is a village several hundred people but it's isolation shields it from most of Galt's cycles of revolution, we know they have this specific festival of forgiveness, but not much about what goes on at the festival, most of the population there are farmers and fishermen."

[b]"Regarding Armeline, well, in Galt, guilt and innocence are too often tried at the court of public opinion. Whether or not her actions truly constituted espionage had little bearing on her purported crimes, much less the intentions behind what she was going. She's an half-elf that has been in that area for sometime. It would probably work out well to use the customs of the festival itself, it is not specifically my apology but that of the society as well, what happened to her occurred under my predecessor." [b]

Ask as many questions as you'd like, even if it seems off topic (it may not be).


HP 36/36 | AC 19, T 15, FF 15 | F: +8, R: +8, W: +2 | Perc +6 | Init +4

Time for the Blarg test, the best way to find out how the GM interprets the personality of the VC, which can be very important.

After Koani gives Blarg his pie, she is paying more attention to the briefing than to Blarg. He finishes his pie and then quietly walks up to Eliza Petulengro. He starts making all his cute little baby dinosaus noises at her while trying to put his head down in her lap for a scratch.

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Donna has no questions, but keeps to a corner in the room and listens to what is said.

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

"Then I'm sure it will all turn out wonderfully tomorrow," Hrarsk says cheerfully.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Bard | Init +8; Perc +5 | AC 15; touch 12; FF 13 | HP 9/9; F +1; R +4; W +3 | Bardic Performance 5/13 | Rapier +0 (1d6 P, 18-20/x2); Shortbow +2 (1d6 P, 20/x3) | Spells L1 1/2
Skills:
Acro +5; Bluff +7; Diplo +7; Know (History) +7; Know (Local) +7; Perf (Comedy) +7; Sleight +5; Spellcraft +6; Use Magic Device +7

"I think that's everything we need to know for now. It seems that the sooner the get there, the more answers we'll have. My gratitude goes to you, Venture-Captain, for accommodating us."

He smiles to everyone around the room. Just look at this group. There are stories just waiting to be told from them. Heroes!

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

You have time to go shopping and do anything that you need in Woodsedge before you leave. The Venture Captain arranges for lodging for you until the next day free of charge.

Ten days go by on the boat and it pulls up to a small dock along the river, about a half a mile off in the distance is the sight of a small town.

A wizened dock hand helps pull people off the boat, "If you need lodging the inn back that way has some rooms, may want to hurry the festival is about to start and might be hard to find the man with the key after that."

As you walk into the town, there are hay bales that are set up around the town square. Some of them have small piles of gourds and pumpkins sitting on them. It appears that a handful have been cleaned out and small knives sitting by them, and children looking on excitedly.

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

"We should get a room at the inn first, I don't feel like sleeping outside while we are here", Donna growls, "then I feel like carving a pumpkin or gourd."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Bard | Init +8; Perc +5 | AC 15; touch 12; FF 13 | HP 9/9; F +1; R +4; W +3 | Bardic Performance 5/13 | Rapier +0 (1d6 P, 18-20/x2); Shortbow +2 (1d6 P, 20/x3) | Spells L1 1/2
Skills:
Acro +5; Bluff +7; Diplo +7; Know (History) +7; Know (Local) +7; Perf (Comedy) +7; Sleight +5; Spellcraft +6; Use Magic Device +7

"I agree with Donna. Best to look for lodging so we could have a place to rest and plan our next move." Merrill looks around the town square and takes a closer look at the gourds and pumpkins. "Hmm..Interesting! And what's the purpose of carving these fresh produce?" He looks with excited curiosity that seems to match the looks of the nearby children.

Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 6 | AC (19)15/15/13| HP 38/38 | F+6,R+5,W+8 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +11 | CMD 15 | Phrenic Pool 6/6

So sorry. Forgot to dot gameplay somehow. I'm just going to jump in late if that is okay.

The undine agrees on securing lodging. "I certainly am not sleeping in some nasty street or hovel. Let's get a room and figure out our plans from there," he nods.

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

"I've never taken part in this festival, but these pumpkins must have something to do with the theme of forgiveness," Hrarsk guesses excitedly, though perhaps not intelligently.

He then follows his companions to look for a lodging in the inn. "Where would the 'man with the key' be?"

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani nods to the others. "I agree, lets arrange for lodging."

Koani keeps Blarg right behind her so he won't scare anyone.

Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 6 | AC (19)15/15/13| HP 38/38 | F+6,R+5,W+8 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +11 | CMD 15 | Phrenic Pool 6/6

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Ash looks around searching for this 'man with the key' they were told about.

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

As the group walks around town, they are pointed out to a sign hanging above a building saying the 'Silver Flute Inn' -- inside they find a middle aged human woman.

GM:

Koani: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Blarg: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Donna Pude: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Ashwell: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Hrarsk Hghaftig: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Jeydahvu: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Merrill Alfasier: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Oops Singebottom: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

For Koani, Blarg, Ashwell, Hrarsk, Jeydahuv, and Oops:

There appears to be a completely mundane silver flute displayed in the case that catches your eye as soon as you walk in. You also get from her appearance this is probably the 'man with the key' you're looking for, and in some kind of inside joke between the docksman and Ivy.

You see a few of the patrons, finishing up their drinks quickly at the look of newcomers and shuffling towards the door.

"Well new people, guessing you'll need a bit to stay, how long do you'll plan on staying around?" She mentions as she starts to walk towards the case that is on the side of the room. "You'll be staying for the festival yes? Might as well start yourselves out on the right foot then!"

She pulls out the flute and offers it up to the party. "Who wants to take a try at it? No one here will mind if your a bit rusty.

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Donna walks up to the woman. "Do you work here? My companions need rooms." Donna's rough speech comes out in grunts and fits, almost unintelligent sounding.

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

"I'd think indeed I work here, I own it!" The middle aged woman looks lively and excited but no where near the level of a gnome. "Where are my manners! I'm Ivy, we have an odd tradition around here that we offer those staying a chance to perform with the flute the place was named for."

Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 6 | AC (19)15/15/13| HP 38/38 | F+6,R+5,W+8 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +11 | CMD 15 | Phrenic Pool 6/6

Ashwell takes the flute and tris to play a jaunty tune for the gathered crowd.

Perform 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

To his surprise, it doesn't sound half bad.

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

Hrarsk applauds to Ashwell's performance.

"How did such a tradition come about?" he asks the woman.

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

Oh how marvelous, how bizarre, yes please tell me how this came about, oh and could I make one too?
Oops looks on excitedly and eagerly awaits for the explanation.

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Donna chuckles, and it actually sounds quite pleasant given her rough voice. "No, I don't play."

The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

Jeydahvu appears confused, and sits down with his back straight, waiting for his fellow Pathfinders to figure out this peculiar social situation. He quietly looks around the room, eyeing everyone.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani smiles at Ashwell's performance and politely refuses the chance to play the instrument.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Bard | Init +8; Perc +5 | AC 15; touch 12; FF 13 | HP 9/9; F +1; R +4; W +3 | Bardic Performance 5/13 | Rapier +0 (1d6 P, 18-20/x2); Shortbow +2 (1d6 P, 20/x3) | Spells L1 1/2
Skills:
Acro +5; Bluff +7; Diplo +7; Know (History) +7; Know (Local) +7; Perf (Comedy) +7; Sleight +5; Spellcraft +6; Use Magic Device +7

Merrill gives Ashwell a warm round of applause as he sits back and listens intently at the owner of the inn. He tries to check his surroundings while doing this.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Seeing nothing out of the ordinary, he takes out his harp and tries to join Ashwell in his performance. "Such wonderful music, Ashwell. Here, allow me join you."

Performance, String: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Donna turns back to the innkeeper "Can we see our rooms now, please"

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

Ivy smiles widely and hands you a key to the biggest room that could accompany everyone. "Don't dwaddle too long you'll miss the blessings of the festival."[b]

~~~

After you all get settled in and start out, the village square slowly fills with people. More pumpkins have been brought out and children are eagerly running about and playing. With more than an occasional question on how much longer do they have to wait.

An older looking gentleman in the brightly colored robes of Shelyn. He asks everyone to gather around and join hands. He offers prayers to Shelyn, the Eternal Rose, thanking her for the blessings that she's granted Rosehaven and a small procession of childred bring gourds to him which he then blesses for the art they are about to produce.

He takes time out of what has turned into a small but lighthearted sermon, to remind the children that there is no teasing or bragging about their skill, all art is blessed in the eyes of Sheyln.

He eventually makes his way around to where the party has gathered. [b]“Welcome, travelers! You have picked an excellent day to visit
Rosehaven. We’re celebrating Mercylight. As you just heard, this festival is dedicated to the grace of Shelyn, but you don’t have to
worship Shelyn to participate. Go ahead, grab a pumpkin or two, and carve whatever you wish. There are plenty more in the fields,
so don’t be shy!”

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

Pardon the formatting, the server goblins that were keeping me from posting yesterday, are keeping me from fixing that...

1 to 50 of 241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Kyten's 8-06 Reap What We Sow (Classic) Table 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.