Kyten's 8-06 Reaping What We Sow (Classic) Harvest Fun Mystery (Inactive)

Game Master Incendiaeternus

8-06 Reaping What We Sow (Classic) for PFS

GM Notes:

Initiative
[dice=Koani]1d20+4[/dice
[dice=Blarg]1d20+3[/dice
[dice=Donna Pude]1d20+2[/dice
[dice=Ashwell]1d20+2[/dice
[dice=Hrarsk Hghaftig]1d20+7[/dice
[dice=Jeydahvu]1d20+0[/dice
[dice=Merrill Alfasier]1d20+8[/dice
[dice=Oops Singebottom]1d20+2[/dice

Perception
[dice=Koani]1d20+6[/dice
[dice=Blarg]1d20+5[/dice
[dice=Donna Pude]1d20+5[/dice
[dice=Ashwell]1d20+7[/dice
[dice=Hrarsk Hghaftig]1d20+4[/dice
[dice=Jeydahvu]1d20+9[/dice
[dice=Merrill Alfasier]1d20+5[/dice
[dice=Oops Singebottom]1d20+3[/dice


151 to 200 of 241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

Jeydahvu enters the patch and helps the little guy smashing pumpkins.

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Seeing Jeydahvu smashing pumpkins, Donna also joins in the fun, a giddy glee on her face and pumpkin gore on her weapon.

The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

"Huh huh-huh-huh" chuckles Jeydahvu, stomping on as many pumpkins as he can.


HP 36/36 | AC 19, T 15, FF 15 | F: +8, R: +8, W: +2 | Perc +6 | Init +4

The little dinosaur joins in the fun of destroying pumpkins.

Hoping that since it's not for mechanical benefit, Blarg can just act without HA checks and things.

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

Spellcraft (untrained): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Hrarsk looks very puzzled at the pumpkin smashing.

"Which pumpkins are the bad ones? What did they do? Why can't we just all be friends?" he asks the leshy. He makes eye contact with Koani, hoping she would translate for him, or at least explain what was going on.

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani does translate for Hrarsk, both everything already said and also his questions to the Leshy, and any answers it provides.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Bard | Init +8; Perc +5 | AC 15; touch 12; FF 13 | HP 9/9; F +1; R +4; W +3 | Bardic Performance 5/13 | Rapier +0 (1d6 P, 18-20/x2); Shortbow +2 (1d6 P, 20/x3) | Spells L1 1/2
Skills:
Acro +5; Bluff +7; Diplo +7; Know (History) +7; Know (Local) +7; Perf (Comedy) +7; Sleight +5; Spellcraft +6; Use Magic Device +7

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

"My, my! The you really do look upset with what's been happening lately." He gestures towards Hrarsk and Koani - and to the nearby 'gourd-smashing party' - trying to communicate that they are here to help. "Friends. He tries to say and points to the leashy. "Help. You."

Aid Another, Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani translates for Merrill, or even tells him the words in Sylvan if he wishes to speak for himself.

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

With Koani translating, I'm just going to have him talk straight up.

"Yes! I can lead you to the source of evil stuffs!" He looks excited at this proposition. "I'm to small to deal with them myself, but your all big and well bigger things, you can deal with them so they quit possessing the pumpkins! I was taking away what they sent in towards the town. If they came back there be no more pumpkins to possess. The killed Elm, and I don't want them to kill more people."

"Oh! I did find a good one!" He hands you a carved gourd.

Glowing Gourd, lesser:

This gourd has been hollowed out and carved with the symbol of a good-aligned deity. It sheds light as a candle. If the gourd is smashed onto the ground, the 20-foot radius area around the crushed gourd is affected as if by a consecrate spell for 10 hours, and all non-evil creatures in the area gain the benefits of remove fear for 5 rounds. This magic item is often crafted from a pumpkin, though other types of gourds, or even large turnips, can be used.
Aura: faint evocation (good)

"I can take you there, I'm not much help against them, but I at least show you where they are... oh and these may help!" He hands you each one of his colored feathers. They help protect against bad things.

Know(Religion) DC10:

These have absolutely no mechanical benefit, but the leshy thinks they are wards against evil out of pure superstition.

The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

Jeydahvu proudly attaches the feather to his head with a piece of hay-bale twine nearby...

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani gladly takes one of the feathers from the leshy, and will carry the glowing gourd if no one else wants to.

"Would you like to ride on one of our shoulders?"Koani asks the little leshy.

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Donna looks at the feather that was given to her. Pretty, but I will never admit it in front of others. She adds it to the braid in her hair.

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Hrarsk laughs. "These don't actually protect against evil, but they are good decoration," he says, looking at Jeydahvu and Donna decorating themselves with it.

He holds up his hand to Koani before she starts translating, and takes a feather anyway.

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

Oh? Well this is so cool! I mean not all the flesh eating pumpkin things and people dying, but you can talk and want to travel with us!? Oh yes yes! Please come with us! Exclaims oops in Sylvan. He sticks close to the leshy’s side as the travel and kindly offers his shoulder if it would like a ride.

Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 6 | AC (19)15/15/13| HP 38/38 | F+6,R+5,W+8 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +11 | CMD 15 | Phrenic Pool 6/6

Ash rolls his eyes at the primitive charm. He took it, putting in on on his robe, knowing it was for purely decorative purposes.

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

The leasy looks torn between riding the Blarg, Koani, and Oops shoulders. He starts by gently petting Blarg's nose, accepting Oops offer and then switching up half way through to Koani's and if allowed Blarg.

He leads you into the swamp where you will find a clearing and what appears to be a burnt out cabin in the swamp.

Clearing Know(Religion) DC 10:

This is an alter to the Hag Goddess Gyronna, The goddess Gyronna is also known as The Angry Hag, and for good reason. She is not a popular deity as many fear her and her clergy, which is entirely female These are usually the throwaways of society: disfigured prostitutes, wives caught in adultery, pregnant teenagers disowned by their parents, and so forth. Priestesses are renowned for their ability to foster hatred and turn friend against friend. Her priestesses are also known to swap young babies for hideous monstrous creatures birthed from their own womb. The priesthood itself has no canon or book of scripture, or temples; instead, they favor small shrines of simple piled stones.

What you see as your approaching the building is four figures that have clothes on and weapons, but you could almost swear that you can see through them in places. One of which your not sure if it's carrying a lantern it doesn't seem like it but it has light around it.

Normal Figures Know(Religion) DC 5:

These are your run of the mill skeletons. If you get +5, let me know what you want to know about them.

One with Light Know(Religion) DC 10:

This appears to be a Burning Skeleton. If you get +5, let me know what you want to know about them.

GM Notes-Init:

Koani: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Blarg: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Donna Pude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Ashwell: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Hrarsk Hghaftig: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Jeydahvu: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2
Merrill Alfasier: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Oops Singebottom: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Sk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
BS: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

[u]Initiative: [/u]
Creature with Light
Merrill
Hrarsk
Other Creatures
Koani
Oops
Blarg
Donna/Ashwell

Creature with the light is moving closer on it's turn, not fully aware of you. The light he is admitting is only about a 5 ft radius, the red circle is another effect which will trigger when your close enough.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Bard | Init +8; Perc +5 | AC 15; touch 12; FF 13 | HP 9/9; F +1; R +4; W +3 | Bardic Performance 5/13 | Rapier +0 (1d6 P, 18-20/x2); Shortbow +2 (1d6 P, 20/x3) | Spells L1 1/2
Skills:
Acro +5; Bluff +7; Diplo +7; Know (History) +7; Know (Local) +7; Perf (Comedy) +7; Sleight +5; Spellcraft +6; Use Magic Device +7

Knowledge (Religion) untrained 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Knowledge (Religion) untrained 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Knowledge (Religion) untrained 3: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Alrighty, what else do I know about the regular skeletons? Defensive abilities and vulnerabilities?

"Have your weapons at the ready ladies and gentlemen. It looks like the dead these days don't want to stay dead." He takes out his harp and plays a soothing tune to boost the morale of those around him. "Be specially wary of the lighted one. He looks very much different from the rest of them."

Inspire courage +1, bardic performance 11/13

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani and Blarg both happily take the little leshy part of the way. When the little leshy rubs Blarg's nose, Blarg makes a little growl that sounds a lot like a purr.

kn. nature, untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 16

"Eww, yuck, this is a shrine to Gyronna."

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

"I can get them!"

Hrarsk moves closer and tries to bombard as many skeletons as he can with positive energy.

Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7 Will DC 17 half

I can't tell where we are on the map in relation to the skeletons.

The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

Jeydahvu moves 30 feet down the path and draws his sling as he goes. He then reaches in his pocket and casts magic stone on a handful of pebbles.

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

Correction: DC is 15 (half level instead of level)

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

Other skeletons move forward interested in what is going on.

Initiative:
Creature with Light
Merrill
Hrarsk
Other Creatures
Koani
Oops
Blarg
Donna/Ashwell

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Running as fast as she can (double move 40'), Donna grins, ready and eager for battle, ready to sink her blade into something more than pumpkin bile and bits.

The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

Where's Jeydahvu in the initiative?

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps
Hrarsk Hghaftig wrote:

[dice=Religion]1d20+5

"I can get them!"

Hrarsk moves closer and tries to bombard as many skeletons as he can with positive energy.

[dice=Damage]2d6 Will DC 17 half

I can't tell where we are on the map in relation to the skeletons.

You're still a bit out of the way, the Skeletons have white backgrounds on the map, you could have double moved and barely been in range.

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

Oops will double move, trying to get as close as he can to cast his spell.

Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 6 | AC (19)15/15/13| HP 38/38 | F+6,R+5,W+8 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +11 | CMD 15 | Phrenic Pool 6/6

Ash moves forward to just behind Jeydahvu, not wanting to get caught out on his own by the undead.

Will someone move me on the map, please? Thanks.

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

done!

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani asks Blarg to move up to the nearest skeleton.
HA: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 4 = 26

She also moves, but can't go nearly as far as her little dino.


HP 36/36 | AC 19, T 15, FF 15 | F: +8, R: +8, W: +2 | Perc +6 | Init +4

Blarg moves up and gets ready to attack.

speed is 60 feet, so double move gets him there.

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

Since the skeletons weren't in range, Hrarsk will ready an action to channel energy when they get in range.

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

Sorry Jeydahvu, copy and paste missed the last line.

The burning skeleton moves forward, and as Koani starts to feel the creepy feeling and a ghostly screaming coming from it, Hrarsk's held action goes off, and silences the Haunt, which has no Will Save.

Skeleton-Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 Who makes the save and wishes the damage on that was 1 more...

Initiative:
Creature with Light
Merrill
Hrarsk
Other Creatures
Koani
Oops
Blarg
Donna/Ashwell
Jeydahvu

The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

On his turn, Jeydahvu moves 25 feet north, starts his bloodrage and unleashes a magic stone with his sling:

Magic Stone vs. skeleton with light, Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 2 + 1 = 18 for 2d6 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6, 4) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 18 bludgeoning and magic damage.

By the time things get to my turn, if positioning of others impede this action, please select another target with a clear shot, if possible.

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

The burning skeleton crumbles into dust with a small woosh as the fire goes out and no one is close enough to be affected.

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

Hrarsk approaches the undead. Too far to channel energy against them, he merely prays for help in the battle.

Bless: +1 attack to everyone

Edit: Having looked at the version history of the map, I realized that I had misunderstood the situation, and Hrarsk had moved the previous round. I edited the post and changed it, but I left the misunderstanding in this spoiler, in case anyone had already seen it and was confused by the change.

Spoiler:

Hrarsk gets closer to the skeletons and unleashes even more positive energy. Blarg and Koani are close enough to benefit from it, even as the undead are hurt by it.

Damage to skeletons: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2 DC 15 half

I didn't move myself on the map last round due to the readied action, despite having written in the post that I moved. I don't think anyone else moved me last round, so I moved myself twice for the past two rounds, and should be able to channel positive energy against the two skeletons and Koani and Blarg.
If this isn't possible, or if I lost my chance to move, then I will instead have moved once and cast bless on the party.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Bard | Init +8; Perc +5 | AC 15; touch 12; FF 13 | HP 9/9; F +1; R +4; W +3 | Bardic Performance 5/13 | Rapier +0 (1d6 P, 18-20/x2); Shortbow +2 (1d6 P, 20/x3) | Spells L1 1/2
Skills:
Acro +5; Bluff +7; Diplo +7; Know (History) +7; Know (Local) +7; Perf (Comedy) +7; Sleight +5; Spellcraft +6; Use Magic Device +7

Merrill tries to keep up with everyone as they rush forward towards the skeleton. Seeing one of the skeletons crumble, he takes another strum of his harp as he continues inspiring everyone to give their best.

"That's it heroes. Your names will surely be remembered through the ages."

Double move and swift action to maintain bardic performance.

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

One of the remaining skeletons will attempt to slice at Blarg.
Atk: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 2

The other will attempt to slice at Koani, while the last one can't get into range.
Atk: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Party goes and then the skeletons, if they survive.

Initiative:
Merrill
Hrarsk
Other Creatures
Koani
Oops
Blarg
Donna/Ashwell
Jeydahvu

The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

Jeydahvu moves 25 feet west into the shallow bog, maintaining his bloodrage and unleashes another magic stone with his sling:

Magic Stone vs. skeleton not in melee, Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 + 1 = 8 for 2d6 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4, 2) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 14 bludgeoning and magic damage.

Not with that roll... :P

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Donna keeps moving closer, cutting in front of Hrarsk. She pauses in front of the orange skeleton and she swings with all her might.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 1 + 1 = 10

And, in her gitty excitement, she misses badly, embedding her weapon in the ground.

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani hits at the skeleton right in front of her with her cure wand.
touch attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Koani tells Blarg to attack the skeleton closest to him.
handle animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


HP 36/36 | AC 19, T 15, FF 15 | F: +8, R: +8, W: +2 | Perc +6 | Init +4

The obedient little combat monster bites and swipes at the skeleton closest to him.

bite: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24
talon: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12
talon: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 1 = 16
bite damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 B,P,S damage
talon damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 S damage

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3 DC 15 half

Hrarsk stands in place and hits both skeletons near him with positive energy, healing Donna, Koani, and Merill in the process.

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Hrarsk, how can you both hurt undead and heal living with the same channel?

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

Rereading the channel energy description, I see this would be impossible. I had assumed incorrectly that the channel would affect everyone. Sorry about the confusion.

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

Yes and No. The channel affects everyone in the area unless you have selective. You choose harm or heal each time when you channel. So you can harm one round, heal the next.

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Two of the skeletons are down and the other attempts a swing back at Donna.
Atk: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Party -> then last poor remaining skeleton, if it survives.

The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

Jeydahvu hopes this one will connect!

Magic Stone vs. skeleton in melee, Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 + 1 - 4 = 5 for 2d6 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4, 2) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 14 bludgeoning and magic damage.

Useless!

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani moves slightly 5 ft step and whacks at the next skeleton with her wand.

touch attack: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 + 1 = 22
confirm critical: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 + 1 = 13
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
crit damage, if applies: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 1 = 15
Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 3) + 6 = 15

Dodging the return strike, Donna swings as hard as she can hoping to end the fight quickly.

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

not wanting to hurt his companions and seeing the battle pretty much at hand he will move closer to the battle. Good work friends! Nicely done!
sorry for my sporadic posting, i've been moved to nights and with Thanksgiving coming up, I've been either sleeping or cleaning. I should be good now though and ready to continue

Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 6 | AC (19)15/15/13| HP 38/38 | F+6,R+5,W+8 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +11 | CMD 15 | Phrenic Pool 6/6

Yep, I was traveling for the holiday today. Looks like Ash wasn’t needed, lol. I’m back now.

151 to 200 of 241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Kyten's 8-06 Reap What We Sow (Classic) Table 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.