Kyten's 8-06 Reaping What We Sow (Classic) Harvest Fun Mystery (Inactive)

Game Master Incendiaeternus

8-06 Reaping What We Sow (Classic) for PFS

GM Notes:

Initiative
[dice=Koani]1d20+4[/dice
[dice=Blarg]1d20+3[/dice
[dice=Donna Pude]1d20+2[/dice
[dice=Ashwell]1d20+2[/dice
[dice=Hrarsk Hghaftig]1d20+7[/dice
[dice=Jeydahvu]1d20+0[/dice
[dice=Merrill Alfasier]1d20+8[/dice
[dice=Oops Singebottom]1d20+2[/dice

Perception
[dice=Koani]1d20+6[/dice
[dice=Blarg]1d20+5[/dice
[dice=Donna Pude]1d20+5[/dice
[dice=Ashwell]1d20+7[/dice
[dice=Hrarsk Hghaftig]1d20+4[/dice
[dice=Jeydahvu]1d20+9[/dice
[dice=Merrill Alfasier]1d20+5[/dice
[dice=Oops Singebottom]1d20+3[/dice


101 to 150 of 241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani keeps Blarg right next to her as she enters the house.

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

Hrarsk waits for an answer to Jeydahvu's question before inquiring further.

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

"I regretfully don't know about any mosses, I'm not of the nature bent honestly, and I think the best person to answer that would have been Elm, but as you saw he's no longer with us. I don't know of any other druid types around these parts."

With the website acting up this badly, feel free to post as much as you can questions and I'll get to them when it lets me post.

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

"It starts from your house. I assume you didn't plant it. How long has it been here?" the half-orc inquires.

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

"I honestly didn't even know about it."

Sense Motive +10:

He really honestly doesn't know about the moss or that it's been growing around. He's a kindly honest old man.

Unless you have anymore questions for him, reply with * in your next post and I'll go with what is going to happen next. I wanted to make sure people get to ask what they want due to server goblins!

GM Notes:

Koani: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Blarg: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Donna Pude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Ashwell: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Hrarsk Hghaftig: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Jeydahvu: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18
Merrill Alfasier: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Oops Singebottom: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
P: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
J: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (20) - 2 = 18

Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 6 | AC (19)15/15/13| HP 38/38 | F+6,R+5,W+8 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +11 | CMD 15 | Phrenic Pool 6/6

Im Ready to proceed but with the website being terrible, not sure about the others.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Bard | Init +8; Perc +5 | AC 15; touch 12; FF 13 | HP 9/9; F +1; R +4; W +3 | Bardic Performance 5/13 | Rapier +0 (1d6 P, 18-20/x2); Shortbow +2 (1d6 P, 20/x3) | Spells L1 1/2
Skills:
Acro +5; Bluff +7; Diplo +7; Know (History) +7; Know (Local) +7; Perf (Comedy) +7; Sleight +5; Spellcraft +6; Use Magic Device +7

*

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

*no more questions, and ready to move on, especially with the delay from site issues.

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

*
Was "GM notes" the Sense Motive roll?

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

same this has been a royal pain, I hope it’s gonna settle down soon!

The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

*can't seem to post at all this morning... attempt number 5 here we go...

(oh! it worked!!! :) )

*

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

GM roll was the initiative while the website was working for what's coming up. I'm going to be very liberal with the 24 hour combat turns due to the website. It's not very hard if you didn't roll sense motive, he's being upfront with you all he doesn't know about it.

GM Perception checks:

Koani: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Blarg: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Donna Pude: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Ashwell: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Hrarsk Hghaftig: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Jeydahvu: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Merrill Alfasier: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Oops Singebottom: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Koani, Blarg, Ashwell:

You can hear the sounds of something moving outside the house. Blarg can really sense something is off but can't exactly figure it out, something has changed to Blarg, but as dino it seems normal but different. He'd be definitely interest in seeing what's out there if you let him.

Since your talking to him inside I'm going to move people that were still standing outside inside to start things going. As an fyi,
the door is by Hrarsk.

Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 6 | AC (19)15/15/13| HP 38/38 | F+6,R+5,W+8 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +11 | CMD 15 | Phrenic Pool 6/6

Ashwell turns and points outside. ”Do the rest of you hear all that noise coming from outside? Something strange is going on...”

Grand Lodge

Male Human Bard | Init +8; Perc +5 | AC 15; touch 12; FF 13 | HP 9/9; F +1; R +4; W +3 | Bardic Performance 5/13 | Rapier +0 (1d6 P, 18-20/x2); Shortbow +2 (1d6 P, 20/x3) | Spells L1 1/2
Skills:
Acro +5; Bluff +7; Diplo +7; Know (History) +7; Know (Local) +7; Perf (Comedy) +7; Sleight +5; Spellcraft +6; Use Magic Device +7

"Noise? I don't hear anything." Merrill goes to a nearby window and takes a peek to confirm what Ashwell is saying.

Hmm..Looks like nothing is out there. Must be the wind.

The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

Jeydahvu draws his sword and walks outside.

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani nods to Blarg and goes outside with him.

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

Although he didn't notice the noise, Hrarsk trusts Ashwell and follows with his sword in hand.

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

And with that we are initiative as you get outside the door. The people in bold are up first in the initiative, and then by the luck of the dice, it will be bad guys, then party back and forth.

A carved pumpkin sits atop a writing mass of thick ropey vines.
Sinister flames dance within its leering, crudely carved face. A few other gourds moving about in the direction of the house and have already entered into the yard.

Merrill
Hrarsk
Oops
Jeydahvu

Jack-o'-Lantern
Possessed Pumpkins
Donna
Ashwell
Blarg
Koani

Knowledge(Nature) DC 11 - Jack-o'-Lantern:

This is a Jack-o'-Lantern, a NE Medium Plant Creature. If you get +5 from DC, you get 1 question per 5 above, post it and I'll answer it for you.

Knowledge(Religion) DC 10 - others:

These are variant beheaded NE Tiny Undead. If you get +5 from DC, you get 1 question per 5 above, post it and I'll answer it for you.

The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

Jeydahvu enters bloodrage and he immediately becomes more rock-like in appearance, with jagged edges to his features and spiky protrusions all over his body (free action). He activates elemental strikes as a swift action and swings his greatsword at the pumpkin in front of him!

Greatsword with Bloodrage, Elemental Strikes, Power Attack and Axe to Grind: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 for 2d6 + 7 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1, 6) + 7 + 3 + 1 = 18 slashing damage and 1d6 ⇒ 6 acid damage.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Bard | Init +8; Perc +5 | AC 15; touch 12; FF 13 | HP 9/9; F +1; R +4; W +3 | Bardic Performance 5/13 | Rapier +0 (1d6 P, 18-20/x2); Shortbow +2 (1d6 P, 20/x3) | Spells L1 1/2
Skills:
Acro +5; Bluff +7; Diplo +7; Know (History) +7; Know (Local) +7; Perf (Comedy) +7; Sleight +5; Spellcraft +6; Use Magic Device +7

"Time to act, heroes!" Merrill takes out his harp and plays a rather soothing tune. Plucking the strings, he tries to boost the morale of his comrades.

"I call this piece, Sunrise 'til Sunset," he chuckles as he plays his harp.

Inspire Courage +1 Bardic Performance (12/13)

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

"Gods help us!" Hrarsk exclaims/prays. "That's a malicious jack-o-lantern."

Hrarsk casts bless, giving +1 attack to everyone. This spell (morale bonus) stacks with bardic performance (competence bonus) on attack rolls, but doesn't stack on saves against fear (both morale bonus).

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani quickly thinks what she knows about the creatures.

kn. nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
kn. religion, untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 13

"The big thing is a plant, and the little things are undead!"

Blarg does have the second attack trick so he will attack undead if requested.

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

"Got it Koani: smashing pumpkins!"

I *had* to go there, come on! :)

Sovereign Court

filling in for Oops
knowledge(nature): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
With his known affinity for fire, Oops realizes that the Jack-o'-Lantern also will use fire as an attack.
If you would like to know anything else feel free to ask, giving this to you for free being where you are and I'm keeping things moving.

Jumping up on the chair and realizing that fire may not be the best defense here, he manages to lob an acid splash out of the window at the Jack-'o-Lantern.
Ranged vs. Touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Which regretfully misses even with the bardic and bless I forgot to put in.

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

[u]Jedahvu[/u] rushes forward and smashes the pumpkin in front of him and splattering pumpkin pieces in the yard in front of him. [u]Hrarsk[/u] casts bless on the party, while [u]Merrill[/u] harp tune inspires everyone to work better. [u]Oops[/u] jumps on the chair by the window, and relays on the fire attack, but misses hitting the Jack-o'-Lantern with an acid splash.

The Jack-o'-Lantern will move up and seeing a congregation of people, attempt to breath fire down the line of people.
Reflex-Hrarsk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Reflex-Merrill: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Reflex-Donna: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Possible Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 7
It's Reflex for half, [u]Hrarsk[/u], and [u]Merrill[/u] take 3, and [u]Donna[/u]takes 7 - unless you have something that affects fire damage.

The remaining pumpkin will attempt to take on [u]Jeydahvu [/u] slamming into him.
Slam Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 In it's tiny form, it misses!

Initative Order
Merrill
Hrarsk
Oops
Jeydahvu
Jack-o'-Lantern
Possessed Pumpkins
Donna
Ashwell
Blarg
Koani

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Donna moves up next to Hrarsk, who is doing a great job of blocking the doorway so the creature doesn't make it in.

Great Sword: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 4 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 1 - 4 - 1 = 20 -4 Cover, -1 Power Attack, +1 Bless
Damage: 2d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 1) + 6 + 2 = 14

Swinging as hard as she can, it appears that she connects with the creature.

6/13hp remain

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

In one fell swoop [u]Donna[/u] slices the Jack-o'-Lantern in half.

It still has one last surprise for the group as it explodes in fiery bits.

Reflex-Donna: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Reflex-Hrarsk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Reflex-Koani: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Reflex-Jeydahvu : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Reflex-Pumpkin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Exploding Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

I didn't add in for bless, so the numbers are better than they look.

[u]Hrarsk[/u] is the only one that takes the full 6 points of fire damage, and is stunned for the round. [u]Donna[/u], [u]Koani[/u], [u]Jeydahvu[/u] and the remaining Pumpkin take 3 fire damage.

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Donna cackles with glee as she slices the pumpkin in twain. However, in its death it explodes and hurts her.

3/13hp remain

Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 6 | AC (19)15/15/13| HP 38/38 | F+6,R+5,W+8 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +11 | CMD 15 | Phrenic Pool 6/6

Ash delays until the others clear the doorway, so he can get get a clear line of sight at the remaining enemy.

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani whispers to Blarg.

handle animal: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 4 = 8

But Blarg just stares at the bits of splattered pumpkin and ignores Koani.

Koani can't make it through the door with only a ranges weapon, so skips the rest of her actions.

Silver Crusade

PFS #222040-2 Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 HP 27/27 | AC 17/11/16 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init +7 | Perc +4 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | falchion +5 2d4+3 PA +4 2d4+6 | Javelin +3 1d6+2 | Channel 2d6 5/5 DC 16 | Spells L1 5/6

Is there any way I can get out of the way or be pushed while stunned?

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

You can move through allied squares!

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

sorry guys this has really been kicking my butt, I’m trying to keep up.

The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

Jeydahvu continues his bloodrage and swings at the next pumpkin, saying, "Living and breathing and dying too!!!"

Sorry, I have to keep using lyrics to Smashing Pumpkins for this fight! :P

Greatsword with Bloodrage, Elemental Strikes, Power Attack and Axe to Grind: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 for 2d6 + 7 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5, 2) + 7 + 3 + 1 = 18 slashing damage and 1d6 ⇒ 5 acid damage.

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

And then there is no more pumpkin or bad guys.

Those that have taken damage the good father heals your injuries in full.

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

"What? That's it??? There was no true competition. I wasn't tested, I was robbed."

The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

Jeydahvu smiles at Donna. For the first time you see his inky black teeth, like slabs of mica or onyx. The sight is disconcerting.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Bard | Init +8; Perc +5 | AC 15; touch 12; FF 13 | HP 9/9; F +1; R +4; W +3 | Bardic Performance 5/13 | Rapier +0 (1d6 P, 18-20/x2); Shortbow +2 (1d6 P, 20/x3) | Spells L1 1/2
Skills:
Acro +5; Bluff +7; Diplo +7; Know (History) +7; Know (Local) +7; Perf (Comedy) +7; Sleight +5; Spellcraft +6; Use Magic Device +7

"Huzzah! That was just wonderful! Such heroes!" Merrill is amazed with the courageous display of his comrades. He then turns to the owner of the house. "But what were those things that tried to harm us, good father? We did discover a pattern that led us here, and then they show up."

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani rushes over to Blarg and hugs him. "You naughty little dinosaur! Are you OK?"

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

Lovely job everyone, Donna and Jeydahvu you are quite the Warriors! Umm, I just wonder what would cause these plants to do this?

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

"You have a point young bard." Betirand mentions while he's finishing healing up the party. "It led you here, but where did it come from?"

Survival if you want to follow it, that is not the only option. you can go back to town and look there as well.

The Concordance

Active Buffs:
Long Arm, Mirror Image (3), Shield, Protection from Evil, Antitoxin
Male N Oread Bloodrager 6 - Init +0, Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +12, AC 23/ touch 10/ ff 23; hp 70/70, F+12, R+4, W+8 Speed 30 ft.

"Follow red trail yes? twill maybe lead to more pumpkins to smash!!!" says Jeydahvu, seemingly excited about vegetables.

Survival / Tracking: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 6 | AC (19)15/15/13| HP 38/38 | F+6,R+5,W+8 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +11 | CMD 15 | Phrenic Pool 6/6

"We are already all the way out here. I say we follow this trail and deal with what we find. The quicker we end this, the quicker we get back to Absalom."

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

"Agreed."

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani nods briefly to the others' discussion and works on following the red stuff.

survival: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

"Guys, this way!"

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

As your packing up the father notices something and handing these to you. The pieces of the pumpkins may not have the eerie undeath glow to them but they do have an odd glow to them. He asks that you take them with you.

Spellcraft DC10 or Craft Alchemy DC 10:

These are an oil of continual flame, and an elixir of fire breath. Also one of the patches of moss that was dropped by the jack-o'-lantern acts as if false life (Cl 3rd).

Along the trail you do find a pumpkin patch, A bumper crop of pumpkins and other gourds fills this field. Some of the pumpkins have been smashed open.

A plant type creature is walking among the fields smashing the pumpkins with a wooden mallet that looked like it may have come from a nearby house. The plant creature is covered in pumpkin bits, flying seeds as is it's mallet.

Upon seeing the party approaching, it sets down the mallet and attempting to frantically pantomime something about the pumpkins.

Knowledge Nature DC 10:

This is a gourdy leashy, the a Neutral small plant creatures. As before 5+, let me know what you want to know.

Knowledge Nature DC 15 or Diplomacy DC 18 (if you have drudic or sylvan add 2):

You realize the leashy is attempting to communicate with you and that the splattering of seed and pumpkin bits, the leshy is covered in means it's been destroying pumpkins.

Perception DC 10:

The leashy has around it's neck a rainbow assortment of feathers!

Knowledge Religion DC 10:

You realize the feathers are arranged in the same color combinations as most of the Sheylnite displays around here.

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

This looks like my time to help a lot. Please be nice, little dice roller! (makes puppy dog eyes at dice roller)

kn. nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
kn. nature with druidic: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
kn. religion, untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Koani approaches the little creature, hands held out and up a little in a display meant to communicate no threat. "Hello, little leshy. I know you are trying to communicate with us. Can you tell us what is happening here? I know some pumpkins are hurting people around here. I also see you wearing the colors of the Lady Shelyn."

Koani tries to speak to the creature in Common, Druidic, Elven, and Sylvan in turn if needed to try to communicate.

If any of her companions move to threaten the little leshy in any way, Koani calls out to them to stop.

Grand Lodge

Female Human Figher 2h (1) | HP 13/13 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Donna looks around, and honestly, admires the carnage of the destroyed pumpkins to notice anything specific.

Sovereign Court

Fangwood Keep Maps

Sylvan:

"I've been following the bad Jack-o'-Lanterns not the good ones that have been made by the nice villagers. These ones are bad ones and just want to hurt people. I'm good leashy! My name is Feather Seed. I just usually live out here around things but like to listen to the villagers and their festivals but bad-bad Jack-o'-Lanterns want to hurt them then no more nice songs and dances." Comes across in rapid fire Sylvan once he realizes someone might actually speak it.

For non-Sylvan speakers...rapid fire wisps and sounds with lots of exaggerated movement by it's hands including one stomping on one of the pumpkins.
Sense Motive DC 5 anyone:

He's clearly upset over what has been going on, and may need to be calmed down. Diplomacy or Knowledge Nature will help (same bonuses as before for sylvan or drudic.

The leasy has been very through with the pumpkins, and he along with the mallet and anything close by is completely covered in pumpkin seeds.

The Concordance

Elf Druid 4 (dinosaur druid)| HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | F+5 R+6 W+8(+10 ench,+12 fey and plants) | Perc +11 | Init +4

Koani translates the leshy's speech for the others.

"We are glad we have found you, little one. We do indeed want to save the people from the bad pumpkins. Perhaps we can work together?"

You may all assume that Koani translates for you, if you want to speak with the leshy, as long as what you say isn't mean or insulting.

GM, if Koani translates someone else's speech, whose diplomacy roll gets used?

101 to 150 of 241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Kyten's 8-06 Reap What We Sow (Classic) Table 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.