Goblins the Musical (Inactive)

Game Master PlotBunny

Dunna nunna nunna nunna dunna nunna nunna nunna goblins GOBLINS!


151 to 200 of 280 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

As the group comes to the the boat, they all can see were the lizardfolk were tied to the mast. The rope is cut by some kind of blade, and all the lizardfolk are gone.

Perception DC 16, If they look around many things seem out of place.

Perception DC 18, If the group goes below deck they see the lizardfolf weapons missing and some of the more valuable loot of the ship is missing.


M Leopard Hexcrafter Lvl 3 HP 19/24| AC 15| T 11| FF14| CMD 15| F+5| Ref+3|W+3 | Init+3 | Per+2

Why did I ever think that chasing lizards in the dark was a good idea? Mortimer thinks to himself. He was now cold, tired, muddy and sore from carrying Ronk the whole day. If he hadn't been so prideful, he could have been enjoying Queen Janka's hospitality instead of chasing ghosts and shadows across the swamp. Talk about bad decisions biting you in the @ss...

He takes a cursory glance around the ship.
perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Finding nothing of interest...

"Good night, Ronk. Help yourself out." He waits for Ronk to dismount before finding a nice little corner of the ship to fall asleep in.


Female Goblin Alchemist (Winged Marauder) 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 13 | F +4 | R +6 (+8 vs falls) | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +6
Resources:
20 bullets | 20 bolts | 6/6 bombs | 3 elixirs

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Twitchy looks up as Fluffer thumps on the mast, and then looks down. "Wait a minute, there was a lizard tied down there!"

Using her cool boots and her bounciness, she leaps down from the mast to the deck.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Assuming 30 feet up, acrobatics for half-damage, boots of the cat for minimal damage, and bouncy to ignore the first ten feet of damage, she takes at most 1 HP damage from the fall. If that.

Landing lighly on her feet, adrenaline surging through her now, she wails as she looks below deck. "They took our stuff, but I'm not sure we're in shape to chase them right now!"


male Goblin Barbarian Feral Gnasher Lvl 3 HP 27| AC 16| T 12| FF16| CMD 15| F+4| Ref+2|W+2 | Init+5 | Per+7
Spoiler:
melee Great Club +7 att (1d8+3 x2) or Bite +6/+8gr (1d6+2 x2), +2 att improv, Rage 9rnds, HP 29, Will+4| AC14| T 12| FF 13| attacks +2

It ate my post!

Sliding on of Mort and patting him nose Ronk walks to the mast. And his mouth falls open.

Standing there staring at the mast with the sliced rope Ronk feels himself growing angrier. Those Lizard were told to stay and they didn't. So deep into his tunnel vision Ronk doesn't even notice Twitchy's leap from the crows nest.

Screaming in fury Ronk starts to swing his bonking stick at the mast. Over and over all the while screaming in fury.


M Leopard Hexcrafter Lvl 3 HP 19/24| AC 15| T 11| FF14| CMD 15| F+5| Ref+3|W+3 | Init+3 | Per+2

"Whats with the ruckus? Can't it wait till morning?" Mortimer curses, then puts his paws over his ears and tries to get back to sleep.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Init +5 | HP 20/20 | AC +18 | Touch +16 | FF +14 | Fort +1 | Ref +8 | Will +1 | Per + 5
Per day:
SL1 4/4 | Luck 13/13 | Softpaw boots 10/10

"Stuff....gone? Loot...but....but." It's the statement that breaks Medge's brain. "Medge takes loot, not loosseses it..."

As she stands there in shock, she realizes Ronk is hitting her boat. She lets out a loud, primal shriek and jumps on his back "DON'T HIT THE BOAT! DON'T ATTACK THE BOAT DUMB-DUMB!" Medge is flailing away, alternating between trying to get him in a headlock, punching him in the kidneys and stomping on his foot. "BE NICE TO BOAT OR MEDGE EAT YOUR EYEBALLS!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Goblin Barbarian Feral Gnasher Lvl 3 HP 27| AC 16| T 12| FF16| CMD 15| F+4| Ref+2|W+2 | Init+5 | Per+7
Spoiler:
melee Great Club +7 att (1d8+3 x2) or Bite +6/+8gr (1d6+2 x2), +2 att improv, Rage 9rnds, HP 29, Will+4| AC14| T 12| FF 13| attacks +2

Yelping in surprise when Medge leaps onto him. Startled Ronk is still for a moment which lets Medge have a prime opportunity to punch his kidney and crush a toe. Screaming in fury Ronk slams to the ground trapping Medge between him and the wood.

Leaping back and raising his bonking stick with fury in his eyes Ronk freezes again. Gulping air he drops his bonking stick and falls backwards onto his butt. Slumping forward and crumpling in on himself it takes moments to realize Ronk is shaking and crying.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin Druid (Swamp Druid) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC 18, touch 13 Flat-footed 15 | CMB +0 | CMD 13 | Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +8 | Perception +10 (+2 when hearing, +1 in swamp)

"Big deal. They take stuff? We always get more stuff! This teach you all lesson about keeping things-"

Gurp cuts himself off mid-sentance, his eyes going wide in horror as he looks around the ship. "They...they take decorations. They take Gurp's decorations. THEY TAKE GURP'S DECORATIONS!" Gurp's eyes glow with a greenish, swampy light as he starts making violent gestures with his hands. "THIS IT! TONIGHT, WE REST. TOMORROW, WE KILL ALL! EVERY ONE OF THEM! KILL MALES, FEMALES, YOUNG, AND EGGS! GURP FEAST ON HEARTS AND LIZARD YOLK!"

The glow in his eyes abruptly cuts off, and he seems to calm down almost immediately. He turns to Ronk. "Get up off floor, and quit making sounds like angry baby. We have our revenge. We need rest first."

With that, Gurp falls backwards onto Squishy and falls asleep almost instantly.


Female Goblin Alchemist (Winged Marauder) 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 13 | F +4 | R +6 (+8 vs falls) | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +6
Resources:
20 bullets | 20 bolts | 6/6 bombs | 3 elixirs

Twitchy grabs Ronk, hugging the sobbing barbarian, and then nods to Medge. "Sounds like we have plan. We rest. Ronk goes to sleep and doesn't bonk Medge. Medge goes to sleep and doesn't eat hubby's eyeballs. Then we go out, track lizards, and kill them and get loot back."

Putting her arms around Ronk, and leaning up on poumpous talking cat, she falls asleep.


male Goblin Barbarian Feral Gnasher Lvl 3 HP 27| AC 16| T 12| FF16| CMD 15| F+4| Ref+2|W+2 | Init+5 | Per+7
Spoiler:
melee Great Club +7 att (1d8+3 x2) or Bite +6/+8gr (1d6+2 x2), +2 att improv, Rage 9rnds, HP 29, Will+4| AC14| T 12| FF 13| attacks +2

Letting Twitchy move him Ronk quietly follows. Pausing for a second and turning back to Medge, Ronk is sorry be hit the ship.

Curling up on Mort and snuggling in with Twitchy. Opening his mouth to say something he stops when he notices Twitchy fast asleep. Forgoing his question for now Ronk opts to follow the others into sleep.


Init +5 | HP 20/20 | AC +18 | Touch +16 | FF +14 | Fort +1 | Ref +8 | Will +1 | Per + 5
Per day:
SL1 4/4 | Luck 13/13 | Softpaw boots 10/10

Medge curls up with Bandana and Mr. Shell before she falls asleep. She needs her rest if she's going to kill all the lizards ever tomorrow.


Nobody is taking watch I am just asking? I if no one wants to take watch than we can continue.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Goblin Barbarian Feral Gnasher Lvl 3 HP 27| AC 16| T 12| FF16| CMD 15| F+4| Ref+2|W+2 | Init+5 | Per+7
Spoiler:
melee Great Club +7 att (1d8+3 x2) or Bite +6/+8gr (1d6+2 x2), +2 att improv, Rage 9rnds, HP 29, Will+4| AC14| T 12| FF 13| attacks +2

The responsible thing would be to rotate watch but responsible doesn't sound like much fun. It sounds like bills and debt.


If everyone falls asleep.
random: 1d100 ⇒ 87


over sleep hours: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The party’s rest is uneventful and peaceful, so much so that the troup over sleeps by 2 hours.

Weather: 1d100 ⇒ 84


The Dread Pirates wake to beautiful sunny late afternoon. The group can hear the jumping of a few fish near the boat.

if the party wants to catch the fish the party may make a profession fisherman check or an appropriate attack to catch the fish. Profession Fisherman DC 8, or AC 14(+3 dex) hp 2

Perception/Survival DC 17, to find the trail of the lizard-folk. If your character rolls and gets a 1 to 4 on the check your character finds a dummy path and believes it is the true path, but can make a Sense Motive DC 14 after the party finds the ‘real’ path.

2 Survival DC 15, afterwards to stay on the path.


M Leopard Hexcrafter Lvl 3 HP 19/24| AC 15| T 11| FF14| CMD 15| F+5| Ref+3|W+3 | Init+3 | Per+2

Mortimer wakes up the next morning, with a vague sense of wrongness. He had a bad dream last night, about everyone saying the lizards escaped....and were screaming at the top of their lungs. He carefully untangles himself from Ronk and Twitchy, sees the cut rope, and his mouth drops open, as he realizes his dream was all too real.

"Wake up everyone! The lizards we tied at the post are GONE! Zeli, I need you, NOW!"

He starts nudging everyone awake.


F Raven HP 12| AC 16| T 13| FF13| CMD 8| F+2| Ref+4|W+4 | Init+2 | Per+8 | Stealth +15

"What izzit, Kingie, couldn't we have a few more winks?"

Zeli starts shaking out sleep out of herself.


male Goblin Barbarian Feral Gnasher Lvl 3 HP 27| AC 16| T 12| FF16| CMD 15| F+4| Ref+2|W+2 | Init+5 | Per+7
Spoiler:
melee Great Club +7 att (1d8+3 x2) or Bite +6/+8gr (1d6+2 x2), +2 att improv, Rage 9rnds, HP 29, Will+4| AC14| T 12| FF 13| attacks +2

Opening his eyes to glare at Mort. Ronk hisses, We knows!

Sitting up and rubbing his eyes. Opening his mouth the speak to Mort but a big jaw cracking yawn comes out. Flopping back down and mumbling, So tired.

Huffing loudly Ronk turns his eye back at the slightly panicky Mort. Pirates figured that out last night while Mort slept and dreamed kitty dreams. Ronk continues to lay there lost in thought until the others start to wake up.


Female Goblin Alchemist (Winged Marauder) 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 13 | F +4 | R +6 (+8 vs falls) | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +6
Resources:
20 bullets | 20 bolts | 6/6 bombs | 3 elixirs

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Twitchy looks over the side of the ship. "I think I see which way the lizards went, but I'm hungry. Do you want to get me some fish, Ronk and Pompous Talking Cat? Meanwhile, I'll see if we can fly higher and see which way they went!"

She mounts Fluffer.

Ride: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24

Survival 1: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18

Survival 2: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11

She is only able to follow the trail partway before she loses it, coming back for the others, to see if they can see what she missed.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Init +5 | HP 20/20 | AC +18 | Touch +16 | FF +14 | Fort +1 | Ref +8 | Will +1 | Per + 5
Per day:
SL1 4/4 | Luck 13/13 | Softpaw boots 10/10

Medge bounds along after Twitchy, death and destruction on her mind. Everything is going to burn to the ground except her loot. All of the lizard's things are now her loot. All of them. Everything for her and her fellow Pirates.

Survival: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 = 3

"Medge thinks it's this way! Or maybe this way! WHERE ARE LIZARDS?"


M Leopard Hexcrafter Lvl 3 HP 19/24| AC 15| T 11| FF14| CMD 15| F+5| Ref+3|W+3 | Init+3 | Per+2

"Zeli, go wake Gurp up. Since that smart@ss thinks that invasive species shouldn't be giving directions, lets see him find us some lizards," Mortimer's voice drips with heavy sarcasm.

"I'll be catching some fish, while we wait for that lazy sluggard to rise and shine."

Mortimer tries his hand at fishing.
Fishing cat!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

My minimum dmg is 3 so we're all good at getting SOME fish.

He leap ups, almost playfully, and catches a fish in his mouth.

Something like that


F Raven HP 12| AC 16| T 13| FF13| CMD 8| F+2| Ref+4|W+4 | Init+2 | Per+8 | Stealth +15

Zeli flies over to Gurp, eyes him carefully, then gives one of his exposed ears a good peck.

She quickly flies off before he discovers the perpetrator of the act.


male Goblin Barbarian Feral Gnasher Lvl 3 HP 27| AC 16| T 12| FF16| CMD 15| F+4| Ref+2|W+2 | Init+5 | Per+7
Spoiler:
melee Great Club +7 att (1d8+3 x2) or Bite +6/+8gr (1d6+2 x2), +2 att improv, Rage 9rnds, HP 29, Will+4| AC14| T 12| FF 13| attacks +2

Ok realized Ronks backstory got eaten again so that is up now. There will be more but scenes take time but I have a rough draft up

Grumbling when he hears Medge start to yell. Mumbling to himself as he climbs off of the ship like he has been doing it his whole life. So loud. Stupid Lizards. Mean Medge kicks Ronk. Ronk should bite her. Then Medge would learn to respect Ronk. Was dumb Medges ships fault the stupid lizards got away.

Walking up to Medge and growling, Be quiet! Turning away to start looking without paying any attention to Medge. Looking around for a few minuets then finding lizard prints. With a wide toothy grin Ronk spins around to look back at Medge while pointing to the ground. This is the pa.. His tummy lets out a loud grumble, Lizards will wait till Ronk has eaten.

Climb down the ship: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

Survival to find the trail: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin Druid (Swamp Druid) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC 18, touch 13 Flat-footed 15 | CMB +0 | CMD 13 | Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +8 | Perception +10 (+2 when hearing, +1 in swamp)

Gurp jolts awake at Zeli's peck, shrieking loudly. "GAH! LIZARD ATTACK! YOU WANT PIECE OF G-?!" Gurp stops, looks around, sits up, and clears his throat awkwardly. "*cough*. Um. Ignore what Gurp just say."

Gurp then folds his legs, closes his eyes, and begins meditating and communing with the swamp for his spells.

A glimpse into Gurp's mind:

Gurp can be heard quietly muttering all of his dialogue here under his breath.

Gurp's mind goes blank, and he feels the energy of the swamp start to flow into his body. "Voices of swamp," he mentally calls out, "hear Gurp's cry! Give Gurp just tiny bit of you mojo, and Gurp will make good use of it! Gurp use it to kill lizards!"

From the depths of his mindscape, Gurp hears a deep, gruff voice call out to him in an unusual dialect.

OI, LIL GREEN F&~#ER, the swamp voice shouts from what sounds like far away. IF YA KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FER YA, YA'LL LEAVE ME F!$+ING LIZARDS ALONE.

From the somewhere else in the mindscape, another voice, this one stern and feminine, calls out.

Don't you talk to him that way, you old fool! He's the best we've got right now. Who cares if a few of your pets get killed, anyway?

DON'T YA SASS ME, WOMAN! HOWS ABOUT I STOMP SOME O' YER PRECIOUS LIL SLUGS INTO TA GROUND?!

Gurp panics for a bit and tries to stop the arguing, despite knowing that it won't work. "Please mighty swamp! Do not fight! Gurp still kill lizards, but not want to make big deal of it!"

YER 'BOUT A THOUSAND YEARS TOO LATE FER THAT, YA LIL GREEN S+&&! ITS ALREADY A BIG DEAL!

Quit being such a baby and man up, you whiny old loser! Here, Gurp. Have some spells. You've earned them lately!

Gurp feels some swamp mojo flow into his form, and his meditating body noticeably grins. "Thank you, great voice of swamp! Gurp use it well!" Gurp's grin fades as he feels a wave of frustration come from the direction of the angry voice.

LOOKIT WHAT YER DOING, YA FLIGHTY BROAD! YER GIVING HIM ALL THIS PANSY-ASS HEALING AND DEFENSE GARBAGE! YA KNOW WHAT?! F~~* IT! I DON'T CARE 'BOUT THE LIZARDS ANYMORE. KILL 'EM ALL, SEE IF I CARE. BUT IF YER GONNA DO IT, DO IT RIGHT!

Gurp feels burning mojo flow into him, as well as visions of fire and vermin. Thank you, o mighty-!" Gurp is interrupted by the feminine voice.

Look at what you are doing! You just gave a goblin fire, you dumbass! What is wrong with you?!

LISTEN HERE, YA KOOKY BROAD-!

Gurp quietly thanks the voices, then leaves the to their argument.

Gurp stands up and looks for any tracks they may have left behind.

Survival 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Survival 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26


Female Goblin Alchemist (Winged Marauder) 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 13 | F +4 | R +6 (+8 vs falls) | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +6
Resources:
20 bullets | 20 bolts | 6/6 bombs | 3 elixirs

While Gurp is having his fling with the creepy voices of the Swamp, Twitchy starts to sing:

Well, we spent three days lookin’ for lizards
‘Cause we want to eat their hearts, cut out their gizzards
Playin’ a fools game, hopin’ to win
Watchin’ the cat lose his way again

We was lookin’ for lizards in all the wrong places
Lookin’ for lizards to smash their faces
Searchin’ for spies, lookin’ for traces
O the loot we’re dreamin of

Hopin’ Fuff can find a trail to hover
We’ll bless the day we discover
A scaly thief we can shove
And we was alone then, no thief on site
So we took our naps and slept through the night
Don’t know where the trail started or where it might end
Mort filled our bellies with fish like a friend

‘Cause...
We was lookin for lizards in all the wrong places
Lookin’ for lizards to smash their faces
Searchin’ for spies, lookin’ for traces
O the loot we’re dreamin of

____
Anyone who wants to add verses to this, can. The original song has an absurd number of verses...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Leopard Hexcrafter Lvl 3 HP 19/24| AC 15| T 11| FF14| CMD 15| F+5| Ref+3|W+3 | Init+3 | Per+2

"We're going on an epic quest, but I'm really hungry.
All my thoughts are being filled with the rumbling of my tummy.
Yes, the lizards stole from us and then they ran away.
But before we look into that shouldn't we tend to our bellies today?

Yes, you may be goblins and raw food to you is fine,
But let me tell you this, cooked food tastes divine.
Herb crusted salmon, a mushroom omlette and a savory vegetable stew.
Why - just a single taste and we'll be refreshed anew.

Come on guys, I've provided the fish,
Surely we can come up with a nice dish?
If you don't know how, don't worry,
We just need come up with something yummy!

First you need to gut the fish,
Claws are best, don't worry about this.
Then you rinse it with a bucket of water,
Gurp, could you do me a favour?
Next you season it with rosemary and sage,
I saw that out of a cook book page!
Add a little salt and a little pepper,
It simply makes everything taste better!
Skewer it through and place it on the fire,
And there we have our hearts desire!

But I have paws, and not hands,
So I ask all of you, my merry band.
Put your hands to work on the dish,
And we can have some wonderful tasting fish!"


The pirates eat fish, and then ready themselves to track the lizard folk. As the troupe of pirates tracks their lizard folk quarry though the swamp they notice that the ground is getting softer making it easier for you to track your prey.

Slowly but surely the soft ground gives way to marshes broken by the tree line a good sized stream lays in front of the group. The foot prints lead into the stream.

Survival DC 14 The tracks are about a day old.

Know Nature DC 14 You recall that lizard-folk are excellent swimmers.


dm dice:
S.UnS1: 1d12 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23
S.UnS2: 1d12 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 19
S.UnS3: 1d12 + 17 ⇒ (7) + 17 = 24

Gurp Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Medge Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Mortimer Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Ronk Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Twitchy Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Zeli Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Gurp Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Medge Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Mortimer Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Ronk Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Twitchy Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Zeli Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Gurp and Zeli see three lizard-folk hiding in the reeds. Shockingly these lizard-folk’s scales are the exact color of their surroundings.


M Leopard Hexcrafter Lvl 3 HP 19/24| AC 15| T 11| FF14| CMD 15| F+5| Ref+3|W+3 | Init+3 | Per+2

Knowledge nature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

"Lizard folk are good swimmers. We need to make sure they aren't hiding in the water."


Female Goblin Alchemist (Winged Marauder) 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 13 | F +4 | R +6 (+8 vs falls) | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +6
Resources:
20 bullets | 20 bolts | 6/6 bombs | 3 elixirs

Survival: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20
Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

"Agreed. Also, these tracks are only a day old, aren't they?" She looks at Ronk. "Keep your eyes out for anything to bonk!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin Druid (Swamp Druid) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC 18, touch 13 Flat-footed 15 | CMB +0 | CMD 13 | Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +8 | Perception +10 (+2 when hearing, +1 in swamp)

Survival: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Knowledge: Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

"Forget water, stupid cat! They in the reeds!" Gurp draws his sling and snarls in the direction of the lizards. "COME OUT AND FACE YOU DEATHS, LIZARDS! SWAMP WANTS TO HAVE WORDS WITH YOU!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Goblin Barbarian Feral Gnasher Lvl 3 HP 27| AC 16| T 12| FF16| CMD 15| F+4| Ref+2|W+2 | Init+5 | Per+7
Spoiler:
melee Great Club +7 att (1d8+3 x2) or Bite +6/+8gr (1d6+2 x2), +2 att improv, Rage 9rnds, HP 29, Will+4| AC14| T 12| FF 13| attacks +2

It ate my post!

Twisting around and raising his bonking stick over his head Ronk smiles showing all of his teeth.

If this goes bad Ronk will get to do a rant and if it goes well then Ronk gets to Bonk the lizards. Its a win win.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The largest of the lizard-folk looks at his comrades speaks, 1 “Ποιοι είναι αυτοί οι ηλίθιος καλικάντζαρους.” A smaller lizard-folk seems to shush him, “ Ήσυχο, επιτρέψτε μου να μιλήσω στα μικρά ανόητοι.

The lizard-folk are among the reeds, and are very near the water

Draconic:
1 Who are these idiot goblins. 2 Quiet, let me talk to the little fools.

The smaller lizard-folk looks at Gurp and addresses him, “You are a rude little fool, little goblin. Even if you can match me in combat, and prove your daring. You would win nothing but a greater enemy in the slaying. You think to intimate me? As he speaks his scales shift in color to a shadowy murky color. “You are vain to claim the SWAMP wants to speak with me. You are apart of no circle and command nothing. So is words or death YOU want.”


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Leopard Hexcrafter Lvl 3 HP 19/24| AC 15| T 11| FF14| CMD 15| F+5| Ref+3|W+3 | Init+3 | Per+2

"Are you Queen Janka's Shadowscales? I compliment you on your hiding skills, I didn't see you at all. Queen Janka sends her regards, and said that you would be hard to spot." He answers politely. Payback time! A slightly malicious glint comes into Mortimer's eyes."Don't mind Gurp, he hasn't had his daily dose of mushrooms yet, and he woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning. His bark is worse then his bite, in fact I don't think he's any good at biting at all."Mortimer grins, showing his teeth.


Init +5 | HP 20/20 | AC +18 | Touch +16 | FF +14 | Fort +1 | Ref +8 | Will +1 | Per + 5
Per day:
SL1 4/4 | Luck 13/13 | Softpaw boots 10/10

Medge looks from Grup, to the lizard, to Mort and back to Gurp again. She slowly backs away from the trio; there's no way she's getting caught in whatever's about to happen.

"You follow Queen Mother gob? She is now friend of Dread Pirate Goblins. See, she give Medge this!" Medge pulls out her new amulet and shows it to the lizards. "She say you know this means we friends, and also that maybe you no provoke Gurp into giving swamp curses."


male Goblin Barbarian Feral Gnasher Lvl 3 HP 27| AC 16| T 12| FF16| CMD 15| F+4| Ref+2|W+2 | Init+5 | Per+7
Spoiler:
melee Great Club +7 att (1d8+3 x2) or Bite +6/+8gr (1d6+2 x2), +2 att improv, Rage 9rnds, HP 29, Will+4| AC14| T 12| FF 13| attacks +2

Plotbunny is laughing and professing her love for out group just to let you all know. We is amusing

Letting out a low whine and lowering his bonking stick with a thud. Looking sadly around. So no bonking... Clearly something is turning the confusing wheels in Ronks little mind. A Cheshire grin develops on his face and he looks at Gurp. Hehe Gurp messed up.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin Druid (Swamp Druid) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC 18, touch 13 Flat-footed 15 | CMB +0 | CMD 13 | Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +8 | Perception +10 (+2 when hearing, +1 in swamp)

Gurp growls and lowers his sling, but doesn't put it away. "Oh? What you know of Swamp? Please enlighten Gurp. Clearly Gurp dealing with Swamp mojo expert."

He glares at Mort, then turns his glare to Ronk and back again. He finally sets it back on the lizard. "Listen to what Gurp about to say. Maybe you not enemy of Gurp. Maybe you be with litter-mate of Vorka. Maybe you super sneaky high class lizard warrior. Maybe you be Swamp speaker way better than Gurp. Gurp not know."

"But Gurp do know some things!" Gurp grins at the lizard in a way that's far from friendly. "Gurp know which berries to eat, which berries that make you lose lunch. Gurp know best ways to care for slugs. Gurp know how to call for swamp fire and biting bugs and healy mojo. And Gurp know much more."

Gurp's grin turns into an ugly frown. "Gurp know he need no circle. Gurp know that Swamp talk to him every morning, and sometimes when he trying to get work done. And best of all, GURP KNOWS HE NO FOOL. Gurp fine with you calling him vain. Gurp fine with you saying he rude. But Gurp not stand for being called fool! And if you be friend like they saying, you keep that in you head."

Gurp spits in the mud to his left, and glares right into the lizards eyes, waiting for a response.


The leader stares at Gurp blankly. “You are unworthy of speaking to.” The others sneer at Gurp, and at the mention of Vorka one actually hisses. The leader looks to Mortimer with slight interest. Looks to Medge and his eyes narrow on the trinket Medge has. His posture shifts again this one with less tension but it still has a readiness to it.

He then leaves moves to where Medge is and regards her, “You are one of my Queen’s allies? Yes, you where mark. I did no such thing as to provoke him, for he provoked me … by threatening my men’s lives and my life.” He says evenly and in a perfect accent. “You must be their leader. You as their leader are responsible for their miss-steps.” He appraises Medge for a moment. “A word of warning to a young war-leader, you cannot fight and beat everyone, and a running war-leader with no destination leads only to a shallow grave. You must first know your enemies, allies and friends. Enemies are easily made and hard to lose, but allies are hard made and easily lost.”

Turns to look at Mortimer and Medge, and seems to ignore Gurp. “I am a proud servant of the Queen. I have never encountered your company before, so apologies on not knowing you. I am not liberty to discuss my purpose, but my name is Shadow. It is a pleasure to meet you Medge.”

He turns to Mortimer, “My Queen sent you here? You do realize you are in Underbelly territory they are not the most hospitable of hosts. They hate goblins and … well most people really.”


Female Goblin Alchemist (Winged Marauder) 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 13 | F +4 | R +6 (+8 vs falls) | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +6
Resources:
20 bullets | 20 bolts | 6/6 bombs | 3 elixirs

Twitchy, who had been silent all this time, watching and thinking, finally speaks up. "I'm Twitchy. Yeah, we realize we're in Underbelly territory. That's why it's hard to tell friend from foe. Gurp's paranoia and wisdom has kept us alive. If you don't think he's worth talking to..." Twitchy shrugs. "...I guess it's your choice. Your speech to Medge about allies? Very clever and wise, but it applies to you as well as us."

Point made, the alchemist in Twitchy takes over. "How do you do that camouflage effect? Is it natural to you, or do you use a potion or something? If you use a potion, can you teach me? That is the cleverest bit of hiding I've seen."


M Leopard Hexcrafter Lvl 3 HP 19/24| AC 15| T 11| FF14| CMD 15| F+5| Ref+3|W+3 | Init+3 | Per+2

Gurp could use some putting down. Even if he's mostly right when it comes to directions..

"Hail Shadow. We are on a quest of gravest importance. We are pursuing Underbelly fugitives who have escaped us, to bring them to face Queen Janka's justice. Have you happened to see any lizards from the Underbelly tribe free their brethen from the masts of our ship?" Mortimer asks. This could beat tracking them all over the muck, if someone has seen them...


He looks to Twitchy, “Normally you would be right, and I would check myself. I not, a member of a small band of unattached warriors. Who have little knowledge of the factions of this swamp. To be that and to be goblins is dangerous, especially with those stupid Licktoads antagonizing everyone.”

He smiles a sharp toothy smile, [b] “I am not young, and I have the allies I want. My Queen’s favor is all I want or need frankly. My scales are the mark of my ancestry and of My Queen’s favor.”

He then turns to Mortimer. “I will not lie the Underbelliesss have the home front advantage.” At his mention of the Underbelly tribe a bit of his natural accent comes out but he is quick to recover.

“If you plan on staying watch out for traps. Yes, I saw some scouts leave the refuge of Vorka, but she and they have had many dealings. They brought a few roughed up scouts from her ship, but that is nothing out of the ordinary. They will be going to the nearest war camp. I know the way but the entrance will be difficult to those who cannot swim. It is that way.” He point

He turns to Ronk puzzled. “You seem sluggish. Are any of you in need of aid?”


male Goblin Barbarian Feral Gnasher Lvl 3 HP 27| AC 16| T 12| FF16| CMD 15| F+4| Ref+2|W+2 | Init+5 | Per+7
Spoiler:
melee Great Club +7 att (1d8+3 x2) or Bite +6/+8gr (1d6+2 x2), +2 att improv, Rage 9rnds, HP 29, Will+4| AC14| T 12| FF 13| attacks +2

Wha? Ronk is faster than a slug! Confusion quickly turns into anger. Ronk is fine and you is mean. Folding his arms and turning his head away.


"Did not mean you are a slug, sorry." he answers quickly


male Goblin Barbarian Feral Gnasher Lvl 3 HP 27| AC 16| T 12| FF16| CMD 15| F+4| Ref+2|W+2 | Init+5 | Per+7
Spoiler:
melee Great Club +7 att (1d8+3 x2) or Bite +6/+8gr (1d6+2 x2), +2 att improv, Rage 9rnds, HP 29, Will+4| AC14| T 12| FF 13| attacks +2

Shadow was mean to Ronk. Everyone is mean to Ronk. Yells at Ronk, tells Ronk he is wrong, makes Ronk a Slug. A definite pout has taken hold.


Female Goblin Alchemist (Winged Marauder) 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 13 | F +4 | R +6 (+8 vs falls) | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +6
Resources:
20 bullets | 20 bolts | 6/6 bombs | 3 elixirs

Twitchy whispers in Ronk's ear. "You not sluggish where it counts." She gooses him.


male Goblin Barbarian Feral Gnasher Lvl 3 HP 27| AC 16| T 12| FF16| CMD 15| F+4| Ref+2|W+2 | Init+5 | Per+7
Spoiler:
melee Great Club +7 att (1d8+3 x2) or Bite +6/+8gr (1d6+2 x2), +2 att improv, Rage 9rnds, HP 29, Will+4| AC14| T 12| FF 13| attacks +2

Ronk grins at that. Turning to the lizards, See Ronk isn't sluggish.

For the love of all that is holy someone ask for help with my stat damage. I am at a 9 strength. Ronk won't!


M Leopard Hexcrafter Lvl 3 HP 19/24| AC 15| T 11| FF14| CMD 15| F+5| Ref+3|W+3 | Init+3 | Per+2

"Is the entire warcamp underwater? How far is the swim to the warcamp?" Mortimer enquires.


F Raven HP 12| AC 16| T 13| FF13| CMD 8| F+2| Ref+4|W+4 | Init+2 | Per+8 | Stealth +15

Zeli pipes,"Oh the Great King and Ronk had to prove how manly they were by attacking a Oggle-dy Boogle-dy Boo. Ronk got touched by the Oggle-dy Boogle-dy Boo seems weak now."


Male Goblin Druid (Swamp Druid) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC 18, touch 13 Flat-footed 15 | CMB +0 | CMD 13 | Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +8 | Perception +10 (+2 when hearing, +1 in swamp)

Gurp, realizing he probably isn't helping much, keeps his mouth shut and just glares at shadow. He noticeably grits his teeth as the others talk about slugs.

151 to 200 of 280 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Goblins the Musical All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.