GM Wolfspirit's Into The Unknown Blue Table (Inactive)

Game Master Wolfspirit

Odyssey Stats:
ODYSSEY TIER 4
Starfinder Society Drake (Starfinder Society Roleplaying
Guild Guide)
Medium transport
Speed 8; Maneuverability average (turn 2); Drift 1
AC 14; TL 14
HP 85; DT —; CT 17
Shields light 70; forward 20, port 15, starboard 15, aft 20
Attack (Forward) coilgun (4d4), heavy laser cannon (4d8)
Attack (Aft) coilgun (4d4)
Attack (Turret) coilgun (4d4), high explosive missile
launcher (4d8)
Power Core Pulse Green (150 PCU); Drift Engine Signal Basic;
Systems budget medium-range sensors, crew quarters
(good), mk 1 trinode computer, mk 4 armor, mk 4
defenses; Expansion Bays cargo hold,
escape pods;
Complement 4–7


1 to 50 of 224 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Absalom Initiation

You have been hastily and unexpectedly summoned to the Lorespire Complex by Venture-Captain Arvin. Tall and no-nonsense, the confident lashunta venture-captain quickly gets to the business at hand. He gestures to several functional chairs, inviting you to sit. “Thank you for arriving so quickly. As I mentioned in my comm message, we have an urgent opportunity to recover some critical information.”

“Several months ago, a crew of Starfinders took a ship called the Unbounded Wayfarer into the Vast to explore a series of uncharted planets. They never returned. Earlier today, a vesk pawnbroker in the Downlow neighborhood contacted us, offering to sell us several Starfinder insignias. These insignias belonged to the lost crew of the Unbounded Wayfarer, and that immediately caught the Society’s attention. The pawnbroker—named Julzakama—doesn’t realize the true value of the insignias. We negotiated a purchase price in exchange for the insignias and information about the seller. We hope this seller can lead us to the Unbounded Wayfarer and its crew.”

“We’ve remotely transferred the requested credits to Julzakama. Now, we need you to collect the insignias and all the information you can from the vesk regarding whoever sold him the insignias, and then track down that seller. Learn where to find the Unbounded Wayfarer and its crew. I’m worried that the seller might not be on the station for long, so act quickly. If you have any questions, please make them fast.”


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 1
Skills:
Computers +2, Diplomacy +5, Life Science +5, Medicine +5, Mysticism +9, Perception +8, Piloting +2
| SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +4; blindsense 30ft | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.
Starship:
Diplomacy +5, Computers +2, Gunnery +2, Piloting +2

The shirren nods at the Venture-Captain's request. "I am not familiar with this... Julzakama. Do you think him trustworthy?"

Wayfinders

N Male Lashunta Icon Solarian 1 | SP: 8/8 | HP: 11/11 | RP: 3/3 | EAC: 11 KAC:12 AC vs CM:20 | F:3 R:0 W:1 | Init: 0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active Conditions:
Skills:
Athletics: 8 | Diplomacy: 8 | Physical Science: 4 | Profession (Politician): 10

A very formal lashunta enters the room and listens intently to the briefing that starts. As it concludes he gives his introduction with a quick bow.

"It is a pleasure to be at the Lorespire Complex once again, Venture-Captain. Shall this business require discretion or will we be free to handle this appropriately in the...Downlow?" there is some sign of distaste for the area.

He also introduces himself with strong handshakes to the other agents gathered.

"My name is Kharos, an ambassador of Eox. I am sure this will prove as interesting as my last venture with the Starfinders."


Absalom Initiation

The venture captain thinks for a moment and responds, "He runs a pawnshop called Julzakama’s Loans and is an unusually arrogant vesk. I don’t know him, but I get the impression that I wouldn’t like him much if I did. He's been paid well enough to uphold his end of the deal, you'll just have to convince him to give up more.”

DC 12 Culture or DC 15 Diplomacy:
You recall that Julzakama is a domineering brute and that only the truly desperate deal with him. Further, he responds better to bluster than to honeyed words; the party gains a +2 insight bonus to Intimidate checks against Julzakama for the remainder of the adventure.

To Kharos, he shrugs. "I trust that you handle matters appropriately so as to not bring down Station Security on you, but there is some leeway available."

If there are no further questions and everyone is ready, we can move on tomorrow / this weekend.

Wayfinders

N Male Lashunta Icon Solarian 1 | SP: 8/8 | HP: 11/11 | RP: 3/3 | EAC: 11 KAC:12 AC vs CM:20 | F:3 R:0 W:1 | Init: 0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active Conditions:
Skills:
Athletics: 8 | Diplomacy: 8 | Physical Science: 4 | Profession (Politician): 10

"Appreciated, sir! An encounter with security would be a bad look for both of us so I will ensure that doesn't happen." he says with a strong nod.

As they head out Kharos mentions that he will pull some connections on the station to find info on their contact.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

His connections proved useful and he shared some intel with the group.

"This won't be easy or peaceful for that matter. A brute that most prefer avoiding but he backs down quickly if we go for intimidation."

I am all for continuing but I know a few still haven't checked in.

Wayfinders

Male LG vesk bounty hunter operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

Entering the briefing is one of strangest vesk you have ever seen. The first thing you notice is that at just over 5 feet tall he is probably the shortest full grown vesk you've ever seen. He wears a wide brimmed fedora and a long yellow trench coat. As he enters, he is speaking on his comm unit. "Yes, Gramma, I know I just returned from last mission, but I am being very important Starfinder now, they are needing me again...." his accent, and less than masterful grasp of the common tounge, but tells you that he is only recently arrived on Absalom. "... don't worry, I have already set the holo-projector to be recording all your favorite shows, and there are plenty of meals in refrigerator, but I must be going, I am already arrived at briefing room...Ok... goodbye Gramma." he hangs up and looks around at the others sheepishly while he listens to the briefing.

Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

After the briefing, he introduces himself. "Hello friends, I am being Sunny Dillo, private inVESKigator, pleased to be meeting you all. I too have heard of this Pawnbroker we are dealing with, even in Pipetown we know of him, we will need to be very firm with him to earn his respect indeed."


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 1
Skills:
Computers +2, Diplomacy +5, Life Science +5, Medicine +5, Mysticism +9, Perception +8, Piloting +2
| SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +4; blindsense 30ft | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.
Starship:
Diplomacy +5, Computers +2, Gunnery +2, Piloting +2

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Keskodai greets the two newcomers. "Greetings, I am Keskodai. I am glad that I am not headed on this mission alone!"

Turning to Kharos, the shirren notes, "Ambassador of Eox, eh? I would have thought one from that planet to show a little less... vitality. Tell me, how did you come by your current posting?"

Always appreciative of a good pun (at least when I'M playing him) Keskodai's mandible distort into something sort-of resembling a smile when Sunny makes his introduction. Having overheard part of the vesk's conversation, Keskodai notes to himself, It is always good to keep in touch with one's hive. I should really drop a note to my grandparents--all six of them.

"Greetings, Sunny. It seems as though I am the only one unfamiliar with this Julzakama." Keskodai remarks.

Returning his attention to the Venture-Captain, Keskodai says, "You mentioned 'true value' of the insignias, did you not? Other than as possible leads to their former owners and, perhaps, for sentimentality, is there some other value to these items?"

The shirren looks down at his own uniform, noting that despite his employ with the Society, he has never received such a trinket.

Wayfinders

N Male Lashunta Icon Solarian 1 | SP: 8/8 | HP: 11/11 | RP: 3/3 | EAC: 11 KAC:12 AC vs CM:20 | F:3 R:0 W:1 | Init: 0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active Conditions:
Skills:
Athletics: 8 | Diplomacy: 8 | Physical Science: 4 | Profession (Politician): 10

"It has been found that having a strong pulse helps in welcoming new visitors or visiting other planets. That and...I have obligations with certain members I have to fulfill." Kharos replies to Keskodai clearly uncomfortable about the true circumstances.

He then turns to Sunny and nods graciously to find another knowledgeable with the target.

"Hopefully we have someone skilled at more extreme persuasion. I prefer peaceful negotiations so he may not be receptive." he says with a small laugh.


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 1
Skills:
Computers +2, Diplomacy +5, Life Science +5, Medicine +5, Mysticism +9, Perception +8, Piloting +2
| SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +4; blindsense 30ft | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.
Starship:
Diplomacy +5, Computers +2, Gunnery +2, Piloting +2

Sensing that the lashunta is uncomfortable with the line of questioning about his stated posting, Keskodai decides to shelve the subject for the time being. Besides, he thinks, it seems that if a Starfinder crew is missing, that time may be of the essence.

Wayfinders

Male LG vesk bounty hunter operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

Hmm... I have been known to be very scary when the need arises... but I prefer not to, because it is being very hard to make new friends when people are being afraid of you... But if there are fellow Starfinder friends in danger than I suppose I could try..."

Exo-Guardians

"Exemplar-2" Male LG Android Mercenary Mystic 2 | SP 11/16 HP 16/16 | RP 3/4 | EAC 17; KAC 19 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +8; Low-Light Vision, Dark Vision 60 feet | Speed 20ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

An android clad in shining red armour and with a symbol of Iomedae emblazoned on the chest enters. Good day. I am the second Exemplar.


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 1
Skills:
Computers +2, Diplomacy +5, Life Science +5, Medicine +5, Mysticism +9, Perception +8, Piloting +2
| SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +4; blindsense 30ft | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.
Starship:
Diplomacy +5, Computers +2, Gunnery +2, Piloting +2

"And our fourth Starfinder." Keskodai says in response to Exemplar-2. "It would seem that our team is now fully assembled. As our assignment is merely to retrieve some pre-purchased items and information, I suppose there isn't much need for a larger group."

Looking over the party make-up, I am likely to consider using a different pregen for the quests with the starship tags.

"By the symbol on your chest, I see you are follower of the Spirit of Golarion." The shirren notes. "I must admit that I have not met many of your race who venerate that particular goddess."


Absalom Initiation

Moving on

Downlow is a poor and densely-populated section of the Spike that extends below Absalom Station. Julzakama’s shop is less than an hour from the Lorespire Complex, the headquarters of the Starfinder Society, and reaching the run-down store is fairly simple. Although some areas of Downlow are clean and trendy, this narrow alley of concrete and metal buildings drips with oil and sparking wires. A wide, red neon electric sign reads “Julzakama’s Loans” on a building sandwiched between a Kuthite sensation house and a derelict building covered with graffiti. The shop’s solid metal door contains a single, small window too grimy to peer through.

Entering the shop, the interior of Julzakama’s Loans is crammed with shelves containing all manner of near-valueless items, from small appliances to VR game consoles and jars of colored powders. The shop has the acrid smell of a reptile house that has not been cleaned in months. A massive vesk in a muscle shirt stands at the rear of the shop, behind a low desk and a series of heavy metal bars anchored into the ceiling. Julzakama is carelessly disassembling an old computer when you arrive, prompting him to look up. ”Whadya want?” the vesk asks gruffly.

Wayfinders

Male LG vesk bounty hunter operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

Sunny wrinkles his nose at the smell as he enters the shop and looks disapprovingly at the mess and clutter "Yuck. Gramma Dillo would be pleased to see shop of fellow vesk in such a state. "No one eats at messy table, and no one buys in messy shop" she would say." as they approach the counter Sunny puts on his best tough guy face and holds out his right hand so that his subdermal Starfinder graft lights up to show Julzakama that we are from the Lorespire Complex.

"Greetings fellow countryman, my friends and I are being here for the insignias of Starfinders you have. And we were told you had information on the one who sold them to you. Our fellow Starfinder friends may be in danger, so no nonsense please."


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 1
Skills:
Computers +2, Diplomacy +5, Life Science +5, Medicine +5, Mysticism +9, Perception +8, Piloting +2
| SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +4; blindsense 30ft | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.
Starship:
Diplomacy +5, Computers +2, Gunnery +2, Piloting +2

Keskodai eyes the vesk pawnbroker closely, antennae quivering with anticipation.

If he isn't forthcoming then, I will be presented with a CHOICE as to what to do! The shirren thinks, as the excitement within him expands.

Exo-Guardians

"Exemplar-2" Male LG Android Mercenary Mystic 2 | SP 11/16 HP 16/16 | RP 3/4 | EAC 17; KAC 19 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +8; Low-Light Vision, Dark Vision 60 feet | Speed 20ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Exemplar-2 stands in the back of the group and looks around at the shop. He notices some oddities, but generally is just waiting to see how this will go.


Absalom Initiation

The vesk scratches the scaly skin between his bony beardspikes with a clawed hand and says, “Starfinders? Well, seems I’m now fully paid for those trinkets there. I remember Arvin said something about wanting information, too, and I can do that. But information costs extra.”

With some pressing, the Vesk adds, sullenly:
”All right, all right; the seller was named Exegara, and she wasn’t from around here. Wore a flight suit, like she had come off a long trip. Once she had her money, she asked about where to purchase clean skeletons. I don’t carry goods like that, so I sent her to the Vat Garden.”

Intimidation or Diplomacy DC 16:
The vesk relents and adds, ”The seller was definitely an Eoxian. She looked like a man-ling, but didn’t breathe or blink or anything and she mentioned something about hiring some local muscle ‘just in case.’”


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 1
Skills:
Computers +2, Diplomacy +5, Life Science +5, Medicine +5, Mysticism +9, Perception +8, Piloting +2
| SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +4; blindsense 30ft | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.
Starship:
Diplomacy +5, Computers +2, Gunnery +2, Piloting +2

"There is no need to hold back,my friend. Surely, you wish to stay in the good graces of the Society." Keskodai remarks.

Diplomacy Aid Another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Wayfinders

Male LG vesk bounty hunter operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

Kharos, looks like you've got the highest Diplomacy, want to be the one to try and roll with our aid? If it fails Sunny can still try intimidation.

Diplomacy, aid another: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Sunny eyes up Julzakama "What in Pact Worlds does this Exegara want with skeletons? You had better be telling us everything Mr. Julzakama, is being in your best interest to help, no?.

Does Sunny know anything abuot the Vat Gardens? What goes on there, what are they, ect.

Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Wayfinders

N Male Lashunta Icon Solarian 1 | SP: 8/8 | HP: 11/11 | RP: 3/3 | EAC: 11 KAC:12 AC vs CM:20 | F:3 R:0 W:1 | Init: 0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active Conditions:
Skills:
Athletics: 8 | Diplomacy: 8 | Physical Science: 4 | Profession (Politician): 10

"What my friends say is correct. You know how business works and becoming unfavored by the ever growing Starfinder Society is terrible for business. That being said the more information provided by you the better your standing would be." Kharos says stepping up and explaining the situation.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

A look of pure distaste crosses his face when the news of the seller is found to be Eoxian. With a sigh he turns back to the group.

"Hmmm...undead and hired muscle. Unlikely to be a peaceful encounter but we now have ample information to track them."


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 1
Skills:
Computers +2, Diplomacy +5, Life Science +5, Medicine +5, Mysticism +9, Perception +8, Piloting +2
| SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +4; blindsense 30ft | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.
Starship:
Diplomacy +5, Computers +2, Gunnery +2, Piloting +2

"We'll be taking those insignias, thank you." Keskodai says, grabbing hold of the items they were sent for.

Once the party is clear of the shop, the shirren uses his personal comm link to keep the Venture-Captain informed of their progress, "We've obtained the insignias and are headed to the Vat Garden, assuming we can find it, to try and catch the seller. According to Julzakama, she's an Eoxians by the name of Exegara. We'd appreciate any intel you can provide."

Once the comm signal ends, Keskodai turns to Kharos. "I take it that this, Exegara, is not here on any 'official' capacity?" the shiren inquires of his lashunta colleague. "Is she a reality vid star by any chance?"

Wayfinders

Male LG vesk bounty hunter operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

Sunny scratches his chin horns thoughtfully. Hmm. Hired muscle? But skeletons don't have any muscles... very strange. Nevertheless, Sunny Dillo, private inveskigator is being on case. Exegara will not be escaping us!"

Sunny will make Exegara his "mark" with his bounty hunter theme knowledge. (Reduces DC of checks to recall information about Exegara by 5)

Exo-Guardians

"Exemplar-2" Male LG Android Mercenary Mystic 2 | SP 11/16 HP 16/16 | RP 3/4 | EAC 17; KAC 19 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +8; Low-Light Vision, Dark Vision 60 feet | Speed 20ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Exemplar shuffles his feet slightly. That vesk is interesting. Delusional, but interesting.

Let's be off before Exegara can put more ground between us.


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 1
Skills:
Computers +2, Diplomacy +5, Life Science +5, Medicine +5, Mysticism +9, Perception +8, Piloting +2
| SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +4; blindsense 30ft | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.
Starship:
Diplomacy +5, Computers +2, Gunnery +2, Piloting +2

Keskodai makes inquiries regarding the Vat Gardens.

Diplomacy to Gather Info: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Wayfinders

N Male Lashunta Icon Solarian 1 | SP: 8/8 | HP: 11/11 | RP: 3/3 | EAC: 11 KAC:12 AC vs CM:20 | F:3 R:0 W:1 | Init: 0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active Conditions:
Skills:
Athletics: 8 | Diplomacy: 8 | Physical Science: 4 | Profession (Politician): 10

"Her name does not sound familiar to me personally. Judging with her choice in vendor I would believe this isn't any official business though. One way to find out for sure." Kharos replies and when Keskodai begins their research Kharos assists.

Aid Another (Diplomacy): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Exo-Guardians

"Exemplar-2" Male LG Android Mercenary Mystic 2 | SP 11/16 HP 16/16 | RP 3/4 | EAC 17; KAC 19 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +8; Low-Light Vision, Dark Vision 60 feet | Speed 20ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Exemplar also adds his skills at gathering information to the group's efforts. he stops passers by and asks questions about Exegara.

Diplomacy Aid: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19

Wow, just wow


Absalom Initiation

You recall that the Vat Garden is a ysoki-operated garden; you are also aware that the ysoki surreptitiously accept corpses to help grow their plants.

The Vat Gardens are not difficult to locate: any resident of the Downlow can point you in the direction. The station passageways open into an enormous sunken pool filled with a riotous growth of plants. A narrow walkway leading to other parts of Downlow encircles the overgrown vat, and a spire of some kind of machinery stands in its center. For such a busy section of Downlow, the area is surprisingly quiet. Two ladders and a steep staircase pierce the foliage and lead down into the vat.

The floor of the Vat Garden is 15 feet lower than the walkway surrounding it, and the foliage is so thick that creatures in the vat have total concealment (50% miss chance) from creatures up on the walkway. Within the vat, the orderly rows of plants provide concealment (20% miss chance) to opponents more than 10 feet away; enemies closer than this do not benefit from concealment. The two ladders and steep staircase leading down into the vat are easy to navigate, but the PCs can also climb down the plants themselves with a successful DC 15 Athletics check.

Dice:

Exemplary 2 Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Keskodai Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Kharos Initiative: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
Sunny D Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Red Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 18
White Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Blue Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 19

On the floor below you can make out three individuals: two male and one female. All three are in the dense underbrush apparently looking for something; one shouts out as warning as you approach.

Next up: Everyone!

Exo-Guardians

"Exemplar-2" Male LG Android Mercenary Mystic 2 | SP 11/16 HP 16/16 | RP 3/4 | EAC 17; KAC 19 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +8; Low-Light Vision, Dark Vision 60 feet | Speed 20ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

I have requested access to the map. Keep an eye out for that please Wolfspirit


Absalom Initiation
Exemplar-2 wrote:
I have requested access to the map. Keep an eye out for that please Wolfspirit

Oops. Set it to Shared. Try again.

Exo-Guardians

"Exemplar-2" Male LG Android Mercenary Mystic 2 | SP 11/16 HP 16/16 | RP 3/4 | EAC 17; KAC 19 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +8; Low-Light Vision, Dark Vision 60 feet | Speed 20ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Exemplar moves onto the catwalk and down the ladder into the lower garden section.


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 1
Skills:
Computers +2, Diplomacy +5, Life Science +5, Medicine +5, Mysticism +9, Perception +8, Piloting +2
| SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +4; blindsense 30ft | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.
Starship:
Diplomacy +5, Computers +2, Gunnery +2, Piloting +2

Keskodai draws his pulsecaster pistol (Move action) and then approaches the edge of the "Vat". (Second Move action)Scanning the area through his compound eyes as well as his innate sensitivity to vibrations (Tremorsense 30 ft.), he tries to get a sense of the man in front of him (and the woman if he can, as he believes her likely to be Exegara) in order to determine which of them, if any, is Eoxian. Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 Mysticism: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20.


Absalom Initiation

Keskodai, you recognize the woman as Eoxian, more specifically, a ghoul.


Duskmire Accord 9 | Beacon Code Dilemma

"The woman!" Keskodai says, "She is a ghoul. That must be Exegara."

Wayfinders

Male LG vesk bounty hunter operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

Sunny mirrors Keskodai's moves, drawing his laser pistol and moving up to the railing, but on the opposite side of the ladder.

"Exegara! We have questions we are wanting to be asking you! Please be coming out of there peacefully!"

Wayfinders

N Male Lashunta Icon Solarian 1 | SP: 8/8 | HP: 11/11 | RP: 3/3 | EAC: 11 KAC:12 AC vs CM:20 | F:3 R:0 W:1 | Init: 0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active Conditions:
Skills:
Athletics: 8 | Diplomacy: 8 | Physical Science: 4 | Profession (Politician): 10

Kharos nods to the mote that typically rotates around his head and in whizzes into his palm coalescing into a staff of pure darkness akin to a black hole.

It's dim light is suppressed.

Then he moves up (or rather down) to makes sure Exmplar does not face a threat alone.

"My friend above is correct about this being a peaceful interaction. I am Kharos. Can we speak?" he says calmly.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Absalom Initiation

The mercenaries appear to be paid to fight, not talk, and reject the peaceful overture. From the back, the ghoul cries out, "Get them! They'll add their bones to the ones I need!"

Red attack @Kharos: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
White attack@ Sunny: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Blue attack @ Keskodai: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Ouch

The combatants seem motivated in their attacks and score several hits.

Next up: everyone!

Wayfinders

Male LG vesk bounty hunter operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

Sunny yelps in pain as Whitey's laser blast leaves a smoking burn across the sleeve of his jacket.

"So it is being like that, eh?! Now I am coming down there! Do not be saying you were not warned!"

He clamors down the ladder and moves into the plants to the right of Exemplar-2.

Not sure if moving and using the ladder counts as two move actions. If not, and he still has a standard action he's going use it to fire at Whitey, but if you think he's already used all his actions just disregard the attack below.

Azimuth laser pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

20% Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 79

Wayfinders

N Male Lashunta Icon Solarian 1 | SP: 8/8 | HP: 11/11 | RP: 3/3 | EAC: 11 KAC:12 AC vs CM:20 | F:3 R:0 W:1 | Init: 0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active Conditions:
Skills:
Athletics: 8 | Diplomacy: 8 | Physical Science: 4 | Profession (Politician): 10

When his appeal for diplomacy is rebuffed something awakens in Kharos and the photonic energy around him begins to swell.

Entering Stellar Mode: Photon 1/3. +1 to Damage Rolls.

"You willingly side with an abomination?" he questions through gritted teeth as he brings his swirling staff down on the thugs head.

Solarian Staff: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10
Critical Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6

The strike is vicious as the staff sprouts tendrils of dark energy that lash out with the initial smash.

Exo-Guardians

"Exemplar-2" Male LG Android Mercenary Mystic 2 | SP 11/16 HP 16/16 | RP 3/4 | EAC 17; KAC 19 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +8; Low-Light Vision, Dark Vision 60 feet | Speed 20ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Exemplar steps five feet and fires at the red enemy.

Azimuth laser pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

20% Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 67


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 1
Skills:
Computers +2, Diplomacy +5, Life Science +5, Medicine +5, Mysticism +9, Perception +8, Piloting +2
| SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +4; blindsense 30ft | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.
Starship:
Diplomacy +5, Computers +2, Gunnery +2, Piloting +2

Keskodai heads toward the ladder and then descends upon it. Once amidst his allies, he bathes them in positive energy. Healing Channel Restores HP to each ally: 2d8 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12


Absalom Initiation

Kharos lands a -devastating- blow to his foe, which crumples down, dead. Exemplar and Sunny also land hits to their opponent (moving the hits to white for both.)

Blue attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
White attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Both the ghoul and the human attempt to attack but miss, one moving behind cover and the other into melee.

Next up: Everyone

Wayfinders

Male LG vesk bounty hunter operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

Sunny winces at the CRACK! sound as Kharos' staff crushes the poor goon's skull. "What a terrible waste of life, why didn't they surrender." he thinks to himself as the man crumbles to the ground.

As Keskodai's healing power washes over him, reinvigorating him, he begins to move to Whitey's right side, staying out of reach but also staying within the protection of the plants. As he moves he reads his foe's reactions trying to pick the exact moment his target will be most off-balance to make his attack. (Trick Attack (Sense Motive))

When he finally gets the opening he's looking for he makes his shot with his laser pistol.

Ranged (azimuth laser pistol): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Trick attack, sense motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22
Trick attack damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

CRIT DMG!: 1d4 ⇒ 4 + BURN 1d4

Just a note, in case anyone wonders why Sunny's attack bonus with his pistol went from +2 to +3 this round, I forgot to add in his small arms weapon focus in the first round.

Wayfinders

N Male Lashunta Icon Solarian 1 | SP: 8/8 | HP: 11/11 | RP: 3/3 | EAC: 11 KAC:12 AC vs CM:20 | F:3 R:0 W:1 | Init: 0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active Conditions:
Skills:
Athletics: 8 | Diplomacy: 8 | Physical Science: 4 | Profession (Politician): 10

Stellar Mode: Photon 2/3. +1 to Damage Rolls.

Kharos continues his assault of the the adversaries with only a shake of his head as the man falls dead before him.

I did not seek to kill the living...

His next target is the woman leading the thugs.

Solarian Staff: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 1
Skills:
Computers +2, Diplomacy +5, Life Science +5, Medicine +5, Mysticism +9, Perception +8, Piloting +2
| SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +4; blindsense 30ft | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.
Starship:
Diplomacy +5, Computers +2, Gunnery +2, Piloting +2

Keskodia heads for one of the mercenaries white} and swings his battle staff.
Melee (battle staff): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19 Damage B: 1d4 ⇒ 4

He lands a solid hit!

Exo-Guardians

"Exemplar-2" Male LG Android Mercenary Mystic 2 | SP 11/16 HP 16/16 | RP 3/4 | EAC 17; KAC 19 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +8; Low-Light Vision, Dark Vision 60 feet | Speed 20ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Exemplar takes a step away from the White enemy and fires again.

Laser Pistol Azimuth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Absalom Initiation

And white goes down, hard! Alone and surrounded, the ghoul sighs and raises her arms. "I surrender, breathers." Looking you over, she adds, "You don't look like station security or the ratlings' pets. What do you want?"


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 1
Skills:
Computers +2, Diplomacy +5, Life Science +5, Medicine +5, Mysticism +9, Perception +8, Piloting +2
| SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +4; blindsense 30ft | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.
Starship:
Diplomacy +5, Computers +2, Gunnery +2, Piloting +2

"You sold a number of Starfinder insignia's to a vesk pawnbroker in Downlow. We are looking for the Starfinders that they belonged to." Keskodai says. "Tell us where you found the insignia's and anything you know about the fate of the Starfinders."

Wayfinders

Male LG vesk bounty hunter operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

Sunny eyes Exegara dangerously "And do not be thinking of lying even a little, I am experienced inveskigator and will be knowing."

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Absalom Initiation

The ghoul sighs. ”I traveled aboard a Corpse Fleet vessel called the Endless Threnody that picked up the distress call of a Starfinder vessel. We traveled to the Starfinder vessel’s crash site on a desert planet and acquired several treasures, including the Starfinder insignias. Before the Endless Threnody could get into the Drift, it was surprised and crippled by a pirate ship identified as the Lawblight. The Endless Threnody now floats in the Drift, unable to leave, and I was dispatched to acquire repair materials… bones.”

Exegara’s datapad shows the Endless Threnody’s current location. Although Exegara does not know the coordinates of the crashed Starfinder vessel (or even the name of the world it was on), she knows those coordinates are in the files of the Endless Threnody’s navigational computer.

Decide how you want to deal with Exegara. Station security will be arriving soon, so the primary options are turning her over or letting her go. Regardless, the ysoki operators of the Vat Garden are thankful that you dealt with the thieves and provide six plant bulbs as a reward. When chewed, each bulb acts as a dose of tier-1 antitoxin

Finally, Arvin is pleased with you for following up on this lead so quickly. He asks you to follow this mystery further by finding the Endless Threnody. He also encourages you to keep the Starfinder insignias for now, and explains their basic function—you might need the insignias in the future..

You have only a day’s rest before you are notified to meet the Venture-Captain once more… this time in the docks. When you arrive, Venture-Captain Arvin stands next to the entry ramp of a sleek-looking starship. He waves his hands over the side of the starship affectionately. “This is the Loreseeker, a Pegasus-class ship that’s one of the fastest and lightest in the Society’s fleet. We know that a lost Starfinder vessel, the Unbounded Wayfarer, was discovered by undead creatures from a starship called the Endless Threnody. We’ve pulled some strings with our more reputable Eoxian contacts to get more information, but they’ve disavowed knowledge of the Endless Threnody entirely; this likely confirms our suspicions that the Endless Threnody is connected with the Corpse Fleet, a group of Eoxian separatists who refuse to work alongside the living.”

“We have the location of the Endless Threnody in the Drift, courtesy of that ghoul you tracked down. Its Drift engine is incapacitated, so it’s unable to escape the Drift. Take the Loreseeker into the Drift, cripple the Eoxian ship—as a Corpse Fleet vessel, they won’t be open to negotiations—and recover the location of the lost Starfinder vessel. Any questions?”

Spaceship combat time! Please go to the Discussion panel and designate what role you’ll start off with; swaps are allowed in combat.


"Iseph" | non-binary NG Android ace pilot operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 5/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5, SM: -1; darkvision, low-light vision | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: None
Skills:
Acrobat +11, Athletic +6, Bluff +5, Cmputer +6 (1 rank), Disgs +5, Engineer +6 (1 rank), Intimidate +5, Percpt +5, Pilot +10 (1 rank), SM -1, SoHand +9, Stlth +11 (+4 Trick)

"We need to cripple a hostile starship, eh? I can see why you requested me for this mission. What might we expect as far as the undead ship's capabilities?". The voice comes from Iseph, the nonbinary android.

They look over at the other Starfinder crewmembers "I don't which of you is acting Captain on this mission, but I am ready to take whatever station you assign me to."

1 to 50 of 224 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Wolfspirit's Into The Unknown Blue Table All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.