Doug M's Way of the Wicked (Inactive)

Game Master Douglas Muir 406

Follow the Way of the Wicked, the award-winning AP from Fire Mountain games.

The wickedness continues in Way of the Wicked Part II: The Dark Tower!


11,651 to 11,700 of 12,164 << first < prev | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | next > last >>

Judge Tohram Quasangi wrote:
What ever happened with the ballista on the roof. If they are launching arrows and rocks at us, we will be doing the same. Edmin spend some time looking at it when we first took the gatehouse.

For obvious reasons, the ballista does not rotate to shoot backwards. Getting it pointed in the right direction will require some time and effort.

Meanwhile, that rock hit a party member. Who? alpha order: Edmin Dren Grumbles Jax Judge Ragnar Zimu 1d7 ⇒ 5 Judge, take 4d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 6, 2) = 15 damage. The boulder flies right in through the open door -- a lucky shot -- smashes off a wall, and hits you painfully.


Concentrated archer fire (with the Bard's assistance) shoots a second eagle out of the sky.

I assume the other two soar back a bit, to hover above and behind the Gatehouse and to await the next charge.


Rounds 13-15

Suddenly, you hear drums. DOOM DOOM DOOM. DOOM DOOM DOOM.

The goblins, it appears, were but an advance guard. A large force of bugbears, bearing shiny steel weapons, is advancing down the defile. At their fore marches Sakkarot marches. The head of his axe burns with a red, smoky flame, as if drenched in oil.

KRRRRRAAKKKATHOOOM!!! Lightning flashes across the sky and thunder crashes. It appears that the storm, brooding so long over Balentyne, is finally about to break.


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Getting up from the painful blow of the rock, the Judge growls.

Dren, take the fireball wand. Cy, get in the air and invisible. And take the scroll that creates fog or mist. Dren, before the next charge, blast them with a fireball. Cy, the second the fireball goes off, use the fire to create a blinding flash with your pyrotechnics. We will all keep our eyes covered, the second we see the reflection from the flash, we will send the goblins in. Then make a ball of fog or mist to the south of the entrance so that it blocks off the southern view of the catwalk and most of the view from the druid's tower.

The Obscuring Mist should be centered at 10' above and one square SE of the square numbered 29 on the map. This should cause no fog on the catwalk, but completely block the tower and the entire south part of the fort.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

We had a potion of protection from arrows I will pull it from the nlist


Bref wrote:
We had a potion of protection from arrows I will pull it from the nlist

Right -- that just got used to clear the catwalk.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin raises his left hand as he moves towards the judge. "We have not tried this before. I guess this is as good of a time as any."

Black sparks begin to jump between the knight's fingers before flames dance across his gauntleted hand. "This may...hurt."

Touch of Corruption:2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The Judge smiles as the cold touch of death's power flows from Edmin's hand and into his emaciated body, causing the giant bruise from the catapult stone to fade somewhat, returning the skin back to the pale weathered appearance it had before.

Yes, very nice. I doubt the Mitran's would appreciate it as much.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin positions himself near the door to the catwalk. The headsman's axe has been slung across his back. The Champion holds his shield, a red horse running on a field of black now decorates the face, and holds the goblins back for the next charge. "You lot are here for one thing, to bring the will of Asmodeus to this land! Before you lies a challenge! A challenge that will separate the weak from the strong! You will not come back through this door except as champions of this battle! I am the hand of The Dark Prince and you will succeed!

Now look around you, we have destroyed this keeps main defenses! Pick up what you can and hold it up to protect you from these men's arrows! When I give the word you will charge! Let this be the night that goblins show they are not weak! Let this be the night that goblins feast upon the defenders of the keep! Let this be the night that goblins bring forth the destruction of Talengard!"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

I can also heal the judge now with cause light wounds.
UMD 1d20 ⇒ 18 for the fireball.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Great plan Judge! I will hold the goblins here until you make this plan happen then I will drive them forward.


Nice speech! That's going to raise a cheer! But wait a few rounds, if you would -- the current crop of goblins is not strong enough to storm the walls (unless you just want to send them to their deaths. Which would be fine, but I assume you want to actually win this.) And reinforcements are coming.

You can keep the roll -- you'll be able to use it soon...


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Jax swirls his blade and leans against a wall.
Free action recover Vanish and a shocking grasp, -2 arcane pool
Once the goblins get through and start killing archers, shall we follow them?


Rounds 16-20

Sakkarot climbs one of the ladders to the top of the Gatehouse. He walks to the top of the ladder and peers down. The half-orc, Wolf-That-Watches, is with him, along with a dozen or so particularly large and savage looking bugbears.

"Hail and well met, Ninth Knot," he calls down to you. "It seems you have well cracked this nut, if not quite broken it. Come and tell me what we are up against here."


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Little enough remains of their command, Sakkarot. I believe they still have three acolytes and possibly a druid, Mad Martin, who was in the rookery. Jax points with his blade to where the rookery is. The dwarven leader, the Commander, the lead priest and two of their captains are dead. The other is imprisoned, although I wouldn't be surprised if they freed him to help lead. There is ninety or so soldiers left, we lobbed a few fireballs at them and killed a couple of handfuls on our way to the gates. We hold the drawbridge and can drop it when enough of your men are here.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

"Aye, Jax speaks true. There is little left of leadership in the keep and many of the soldiers are sickened through poison. We have also destroyed most of the siege engines already. This should be a easy victory for you and your kind."

The knight looks beyond the door, beyond the keep, for a moment before finally speaking. "Destroy them General. Put them all to the sword. This must be a crushing defeat to this cursed kingdom. The mention of this night must strike fear into the Mitran's. The Dark Prince wills it."


Jax Naismith wrote:

We hold the drawbridge and can drop it when enough of your men are here.

Um, you dropped the drawbridge just a minute ago?


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Earlier to Jax.

"Wait until we have an overwhelming amount of goblins to push against them. We need to continue to push the little buggers forward until they take the doors or until there is none of them left.

After they have taken the catwalk, we will move forward with a small contingent to take down any defenders we encounter. We will then go through the upper levels and take what is ours.


Sakkarot asks a number of brief, intelligent questions about the layout of the fort and its likely surviving defenders. Then he nods. "We can do this. We will suffer casualties, but that is inevitable, and was expected."

The bugbear general turns to the Wolf. "Organize archers for suppressing fire. We'll mount charges along both bridges as soon as Enver arrives."


Rounds 21-40

There is a lull in the combat for the next couple of minutes, as both sides organize themselves. The goblins are formed up into a platoon for a charge along the catwalk. Bugbear archers begin an archery duel with the soldiers on the walls. Several more stones fly through the air and hit the tower; one bugbear falls. Sakkarot stands and ignores them.

Lightning cracks again, very near now. Thunder rumbles.

And then Enver and his dead come walking up the road. The dead giant is in the lead, wearing crude leather armor and carrying a huge club. Goblins and bugbears alike cheer as the huge undead creature stoops to enter the passage.

Sakkarot nods to you. As the giant steps out onto the lower bridge, the goblins swarm out across the catwalk.


Arrows fly. Goblins rush forward, die, fall, and are replaced by more goblins. The head of the column advances to the halfway point of the catwalk, and beyond.

Below, the dead giant lumbers forward, with Enver directly behind him. Arrows fly, but the ones that hit the necromancer simply bounce off of him. Many more strike the giant, but it ignores them. It crosses the bridge, reaches the gate, and raises its great club.

BOOM! It strikes the door. And again: BOOM!


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

I think the plan was to launch a fireball followed immediately by a flashy pyrotechnics before the goblins charged forth. If Cy was going to fly, then she would have also dropped an Obscuring Mist on the southern area to further block their vision.

The pyrotechnics should blind most of the archers on the upper level of the fort. The wall should keep all but a few goblins who refuse to not look out the door from getting blinded. And the fireball should wipe out most guards within 20' to either side of the point where the catwalk meets the fort.

This should not have effected the giant, but should greatly cut into their ability to drop arrows and bolts into the goblins.


Judge Tohram Quasangi wrote:

I think the plan was to launch a fireball followed immediately by a flashy pyrotechnics before the goblins charged forth. If Cy was going to fly, then she would have also dropped an Obscuring Mist on the southern area to further block their vision.

Sakkarot puts one huge hand on your shoulder. "Wait," he says softly.


And suddenly there are things.

They are shining white globes of pure light. They move through the air, very quickly. It's hard to say just how many of them there are, but it seems like at least a dozen. They swarm around Enver and his undead like angry bees. Beams of white light lash out from them. The giant shudders. Enver screams in rage and waves his staff. A crackling bolt of black energy flies forth... and misses; the globe of light is too small, and moving too quickly.

Up above, a knot of goblins has reached the walls. Soldiers rush forward to close the gap. Sakkarot murmurs, "Who is bold enough to open that breach? Where a goblin goes ahead, what bugbear will follow?"

A large, brown-furred bugbear next to him lets out a roar and rushes forward onto the catwalk. In a moment he is beside the the crowd of goblins at the far end. Sakkarot leans forward to you and says softly, "That is Ssogrek, a great chief and warrior."


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The Judge nods.
Would he like a friend? I can summon a dire bat or crocodile to assist. Or we can let the chief prove himself.


And then suddenly there is a bright flash of white light. When it fades, Ssogrek is standing alone at the far end of the catwalk. All the goblins and bugbears around him are dead.

The soldiers close in around him. You get a glimpse of a blue robe -- apparently there's another one of the Seekers there. Then Ssogrek goes down under a wave of enemies.

Sakkarot leans forward and speaks softly once again. "That was Ssogrek, a great chief and warrior. He was ambitious, and imagined he might one day lead this host. He will have a fine funeral pyre." He steps back and speaks more loudly. "And now we know there is an enemy caster still present. Can you see him -- ah."

The enemy caster has revealed himself: an old man with a very long beard, up on the wall. He is now gesturing at the undead giant. A ray of brilliant light stabs forth from his hand. The giant makes a low, strange moan -- the first sound you've heard from it -- and then tips and, slowly, topples off the bridge into the ravine, disappearing into the darkness and rushing water below.

Enver screams in pure hatred and gestures again with his staff. Another crackling bolt of black energy lashes out. The old man gives a cry of pain and falls backward.

But there are still the glowing globes, and still the archers. One after another of Enver's zombies falls to the arrows, and globes swirl around the necromancer, flashing and beaming at him. With a scream of rage, Enver turns and flees back to the passage.

Sakkarot watches impassively. (Another stone from the distant dwarven catapult hits the roof, smashing a goblin to a red smear, and then bounces off into the darkness.) He doesn't seem overly concerned or upset.


DC 19 Spellcraft:

The Hermit (for it is he -- the one NPC you never encountered, because he lives outside of town and keeps to himself) threw a Holy Smite and a Searing Light. Enver threw a couple of Enervations, and has Stoneskin cast on himself.

Sakkarot turns to you. "Now, the next -- " But then suddenly, he pauses.

The globes are swirling together and... merging. Joining into something bigger. It's hard to look at; it's big and it's bright and it moves, swirling and shimmering. The shining, swirling thing rises up through the air towards you. It moves to the center of the bridge and hovers there, almost too bright to look at.


Behind the shining thing, you can just barely see figures moving at the other end of the catwalk. You are surprised to see that you recognize one of them: the alchemist from the village. He is carrying a large package in his arms. A dwarf is standing beside him. Just behind them stands old Father Jole.

The alchemist advances a few steps onto the catwalk, then puts the package down and, with trembling hands, unwraps it. Inside is a small barrel. He kneels beside the barrel. The dwarf hands him something and he begins fiddling with the barrel. Father Jole has his hands upraised over both of them.

Sakkarot suddenly sucks in his breath. "Stop them!" he says sharply.


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Fireball goes boom.

Dren or Cy, whoever is launching it.


Dren already rolled for UMD. So if he wants to use the Fireball, he can. (I think that's the last charge?)


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

are you sure you want to fireball, the probably explosive?


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Fireball the explosive!


Okay that's just creepy.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
Dren already rolled for UMD. So if he wants to use the Fireball, he can. (I think that's the last charge?)

There were 7 or 8 charges?

I have 42 posts to read but saw that one, Dren used one charge against the group advancing with Barhold and pain in the Monk, Cуровую used one against the group on the ground with the commander, one on the roof as they were preparing to land and one against the swarm, so unless these people stole it from her hand which she would not have allowed there are three charges left and Cуровую can cast Fireball once with her bonded object before she would use a charge.


Unnamed

that is what happens when you are evil and my dead character you are trapped for eternity in a small flat while they get to watch the proceedings it will be awesome as you kill more!


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

I believe we have had the charges discussion before, the wand started with 7. So much has happened that I do not recall how many were used.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
The arrows bounce off him, much to the consternation of the archers. Zimu, mark off the potion, please.

Cуровую did not have that potion, I think it may have been on Xen.

Judge Tohram Quasangi wrote:
I believe we have had the charges discussion before, the wand started with 7.

Yes. It was 7, the error in recording was I think you mentioned 9 at one time. There are four charges remaining.

Cуровую has the wand of Fireballs and I will categorically state that again, Cуровую has the wand of Fireballs not Dren at the moment. She will NOT use it currently.

I just could not get on the site through my phone the past few hours.

If I don't respond to your post, which I read each and every one, assume I was not able to get on the site.


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

i marked it off, the idea as that it would have been given to you


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Cуровую had not used the potion though.

Spellcraft for the above 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
-

Knowledge Planes (?) for the lights becoming a large entity 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

edit Sexy! Dang I could have use that to overcome SR!

edit

Cуровую зиму wrote:
There are three charges remaining.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
Behind the shining thing, you can just barely see figures moving at the other end of the catwalk. You are surprised to see that you recognize one of them: the alchemist from the village. He is carrying a large package in his arms. A dwarf is standing beside him. Just behind them stands old Father Jole.

See I told you guys we should have taken out the alchemist and the old priest!

The Shinny thing and the team B worth of players (the alchemist, priest and dwarf) and anybody in the area range will get a Call Forth the North.

Still awaiting Knowledge Planes check, there may be SR and this thing may be immune to fire (or cold for that matter) so this may be a different tactic, we'll see.

Judge Tohram Quasangi wrote:
Fireball goes boom.

No.

Most likely Call Forth the North from bonded item

DC 20 Fort save Dam 5d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3, 5, 5, 4) + 3 = 23


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The Judge looks at the Chief.
All arrows at those three. Otherwise we may lose a bridge which will not stop us, but will make it slightly harder.


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Things are jumping ahead. The plan that Edmin and I had agreed upon was for invisible Cy to fly up and Dren to launch a fireball. This should have been before the sub-chief ever charged. She would then have dropped a pyrotechnics in the fire that was started followed by a obscuring mist to the south. This would have eliminated 3/4 or more of the arrow fire.

I am not sure why this was canned, but it can still be done if necessary.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Cуровую зиму wrote:

Cуровую has the wand of Fireballs and I will categorically state that again, Cуровую has the wand of Fireballs not Dren at the moment. She will NOT use it currently.

I just could not get on the site through my phone the past few hours.

If I don't respond to your post, which I read each and every one, assume I was not able to get on the site.


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

As the old priest tries his magic Dren calls to his mind. .. come to me. .. cast command dc 18 willpower command is come. You told us to stop him.

Afraid to use fireball.


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

If you want to disagree with every plan that is put forth, that is fine. However, the wand is not yours. The majority had agreed on a plan. If you disagree with it, you are welcome to tell the Cardinal, if and when you get back to him. Mind you, willfully refusing to abide by the decisions of the leader of the Ninth, and the one you all placed in charge of the Ninth, might not go over so well with the Cardinal.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Lets take a step back here. You are hardly the majority. You get a vote same as I do, fair?

Nor have I ever disobeyed Edmin, not once. I may have advised and possibly disagreed (though not that I recall) but never disobeyed.

At this time the wand is not needed when Cуровую has other resources better suited, especially given the circumstances when fire may be more dangerous to our cause*. My decision stands, and I believe I remain fully within the cardinal's favor.

*That Celestial may be immune to fire, the old cleric may have warded some of the remaining special characters from fire (example the commander), and lastly fire may set off what the alchemist has in hand.

With due respect, NO Fireball.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin turns to any fodder left in the room. "Charge them, now!

Intimidate:1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Cold is fine.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

After casting Call Forth the North, Cуровую can use Magic Missle to disrupt spellcastings from either the glowing Celestial or the old Cleric if he survived the blast of cold.

I am just waiting on what the Celestial actually is, rolled a nat 20 +11 for Knowledge Planes, also hopefully the cold dampened whatever the alchemist brought!


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]
Dren of the Dark Tapestry wrote:

I can also heal the judge now with cause light wounds.

UMD 1d20 for the fireball.
Edmin Al'Roth wrote:
Great plan Judge! I will hold the goblins here until you make this plan happen then I will drive them forward.

Read the thread before making statements. This was the plan before the big bugbear charged forward. I will refrain from putting forth ideas as it is clear that they are either going to get ignored or shot down.

I may or may not check this thread this weekend as it is incredibly annoying when one player repeatedly refuses to abide by the majority and when the majority puts for the a plan, repeatedly espouses a contrary plan even though it has been thoroughly discussed and decided against.

11,651 to 11,700 of 12,164 << first < prev | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Doug M's Way of the Wicked Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.