Doug M's Way of the Wicked (Inactive)

Game Master Douglas Muir 406

Follow the Way of the Wicked, the award-winning AP from Fire Mountain games.

The wickedness continues in Way of the Wicked Part II: The Dark Tower!


11,901 to 11,950 of 12,164 << first < prev | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | 240 | 241 | 242 | 243 | 244 | next > last >>

M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Jax walks back to the chest and sits on top of it. "No bow, I'm waiting here for another member of my team. There are archers up on the roof." Quietly, he's thinking my chest, MINE now go away.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
Zimu can fly up to join the fight if she wants to. Or she can hang out in the lab and gloat over her new spellbook. Either is fine.

Alone time with the spellbook later, firs assist Jax with searching, that was the priority after all.

Detect Magic and See Invisibility is up.

We are looking for royal seals or the commander's signet ring (which we can use to falsify orders or communications), maps, logs, journals or book in that chest or the commander's quarters which we have yet to have searched. There is a large bedroom on the map.

Also look for money, or bank letters of credit for funding fort's large supply and inventory needs perhaps?


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
The bugbear looks you up and down. "You're one of the advance team? Well, either grab a bow or get out."

Cуровую will stand by the door of the room that may be the commander's private chambers, she will make sure the goblins don't enter there, she maintains eye contact with Jax to insure he knows she is there to back him up and then barely acknowledges the Bugebear.

'The Fire Axe and us have need of these rooms, secure the door, make sure none of the defenders that remain enter. We are searching for specific items. Send a runner to the Fire Axe that we are securing the opposing commander's chambers for his use.'

Let's call that a Bluff 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
Dren of the Dark Tapestry wrote:

Dren dreams of the golem he could have controlled and snorts angrily...he makes sure a few of the soldiers gain consciousness before he slits their throats.

Be sure to tell Mitra that Dren and the champions of evil send their regards. he whispers to them.
The blade of darkness remains as sharp as the day it was created...

You do realize that the late Commander qualified as a 10 HD creature for purposes of upgrading your blade, right? (No, he didn't have 10 paladin levels. Quite. But he did have 10 HD -- something like an Aristocrat 2/Ftr 1/Paladin 7, or some such.)

Dren had actually no idea. He assumed that the commander was more powerful than us but not as powerful as the blade thirsted for. I see him trying this on creatures that are obviously good champions.

You know like the Solar's-20th level Paladins-Ancient Gold Dragon Wyrms that you will be sending at us in the next chapter :].


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]
Dren of the Dark Tapestry wrote:
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
Dren of the Dark Tapestry wrote:

Dren dreams of the golem he could have controlled and snorts angrily...he makes sure a few of the soldiers gain consciousness before he slits their throats.

Be sure to tell Mitra that Dren and the champions of evil send their regards. he whispers to them.
The blade of darkness remains as sharp as the day it was created...

You do realize that the late Commander qualified as a 10 HD creature for purposes of upgrading your blade, right? (No, he didn't have 10 paladin levels. Quite. But he did have 10 HD -- something like an Aristocrat 2/Ftr 1/Paladin 7, or some such.)

Dren had actually no idea. He assumed that the commander was more powerful than us but not as powerful as the blade thirsted for. I see him trying this on creatures that are obviously good champions.

You know like the Solar's-20th level Paladins-Ancient Gold Dragon Wyrms that you will be sending at us in the next chapter :].

I thought those were going to be the grunts.


Dren of the Dark Tapestry wrote:


You know like the Solar's-20th level Paladins-Ancient Gold Dragon Wyrms that you will be sending at us in the next chapter :].[/ooc]

No gold dragons. Not next chapter.


Cуровую зиму wrote:


'The Fire Axe and us have need of these rooms, secure the door, make sure none of the defenders that remain enter. We are searching for specific items. Send a runner to the Fire Axe that we are securing the opposing commander's chambers for his use.'

Let's call that a Bluff d20 +13

Hm! [roll roll]

"Huh... well, I'll do that!" The bugbear gives you side-eye, but leaves.


Cуровую зиму wrote:


'I'm right here. My PRECIOUS!'

Not bad. More hiss on the terminal 's' sound.


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

Don't forget the slurping noise from sucking the slobber back into your mouth...pavlov's dog and all that...
The good news is that Cimu has her magic item so the rest of us can pick and choose through the rest :].


Cуровую зиму wrote:


Detect Magic and See Invisibility is up.

We are looking for royal seals or the commander's signet ring (which we can use to falsify orders or communications), maps, logs, journals or book in that chest or the commander's quarters which we have yet to have searched. There is a large bedroom on the map.

Also look for money, or bank letters of credit for funding fort's large supply and inventory needs perhaps?

What's the duration on See Invisibility? -- Anyway! Searching the Commander's quarters, check. Zimu, please roll a Will save.


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

10 minutes per lvl.


While we're waiting on the Will save: Branderscar is falling. Sir Edmin and Sakkarot meet the other column, and the walls are cleared. Enver comes limping up from the lower levels, cursing -- Captain Edderly got a good hit in before he died. Goblins are rushing to and fro, shrieking and setting things on fire.

(Judge, if you want to come out and stroll along the walls, you can make your suggestion to Sakkarot. It looks safe-ish now.)


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Ok, actually, Morsum and I had headed to the raven tower to see if there was anything there. I was summoning Morsum in the gatehouse over the last 10 or so rounds.

I will cast Detect Magic in the tower and see whether the crazy raven druid had anything of value. Morsum will obviously lead.
----
The Judge will then advise Sakkarot of the secret tunnel which will enable the goblins to appear in the middle of town where there should be lots of screaming and confused food.


Judge Tohram Quasangi wrote:

Ok, actually, Morsum and I had headed to the raven tower to see if there was anything there. I was summoning Morsum in the gatehouse over the last 10 or so rounds.

I will cast Detect Magic in the tower and see whether the crazy raven druid had anything of value. Morsum will obviously lead.

Alas! Mad Martin either had nothing of value, or the defenders took his stuff to help in the defense.

Quote:


----
The Judge will then advise Sakkarot of the secret tunnel which will enable the goblins to appear in the middle of town where there should be lots of screaming and confused food.

Okay. He'll be happy to hear about it.


Zimu's Will save will either fail or succeed. Meanwhile, let's cut ahead a few minutes.

You're all on the top of the Keep. Sakkarot Fire-Axe surveys the fallen Tower of Balentyne. Fire and blood and death are everywhere. Those monsters who are not looting or gorging themselves are making for the town, which lies helpless and undefended just a few moments away.

"The Horde will go mad for an hour of looting," says the bugbear general thoughtfully. He is standing at the edge of the Keep, arms crossed behind him, looking out over the flames. His black fur is matted with blood, some of it his own. He doesn't appear to notice. "Then will come the first great test of my officers' new discipline. I'll need this army whipped back into formation, and quickly. We march before dawn." He turns away from the view. "But that is an hour from now. Meanwhile... well met, Ninth Knot. In the Dark Lord's name, well met."


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The Judge reaches out his hand:
Yes, well met. This shall go down in the annals of history as the day the wall fell and the glory of the Dark Lord was seen.

Your troops will enjoy the town, most of those capable of fighting had come to the fort. Now, there is little but the soft underbelly of this weak town. I am sure the women and children will serve as but an appetizer for what is to the south. Miles and miles of warm blooded innocents just waiting to be slaughtered like the cattle they are.

The Judge looks down at one of the dead soldier's bodies lying on the ground before him.
So much warm blood, it will be a pleasure to see them drained, . . . er, . . . brought to their knees, one by one.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Dren of the Dark Tapestry wrote:
The good news is that Cimu has her magic item so the rest of us can pick and choose through the rest :].[/ooc]

Says the man who took part in the Rape of Nanking ... er, Xen.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Judge Tohram Quasangi wrote:
The Judge will then advise Sakkarot of the secret tunnel which will enable the goblins to appear in the middle of town where there should be lots of screaming and confused food.

Judge there are a LOT of steel weapons and armor there, Fire Axe is welcome to most of them, but please mention Cуровую and Xen have a stash of private wine there that must be respected. One will be given to the Fire Axe in honor of 'his' victory of course.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
What's the duration on See Invisibility? -- Anyway! Searching the Commander's quarters, check. Zimu, please roll a Will save.

I was hoping DM would forget the Will saves for a little bit, Jax I may need you soon I black out

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

See Invisibility was cast around round 49 before heading back to the tower and will last 50 minutes.

Let me guess, Nimpy?


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Jax

We still need to find your girlfriend a present.


Judge Tohram Quasangi wrote:

The Judge reaches out his hand:

Yes, well met. This shall go down in the annals of history as the day the wall fell and the glory of the Dark Lord was seen.

Sakkarot bares his teeth in an expression that is not really a smile. "Oh, this is just the first red day, Judge. There will be many more." He turns to look back up the gorge. "More creatures are coming now... darknesses and hungers, not part of my army, but following in its wake. Soon the whole North will be pouring over the wall."

The rest of the Fourth Knot is up there with you. Enver is hunched and sulking; he cast a single smoldering, hate-filled glance at the Judge but otherwise is glowering at no-one in particular and muttering into his greasy beard. The Wolf is uninjured except for a single gash across his chest; he stands at parade rest, seemingly relaxed yet utterly alert.

Raisa has taken a number of minor injuries from bow and blade, and has clearly lost a lot of blood. But she seems cheerful enough. At this close range, you can see that something very strange is going on with her. She has five eyes -- her normal two, plus three unblinking golden ones growing out of random points on her face. One of her arms seems to be at least a foot longer than the other. She seems to be simultaneously larger than before, yet somehow slouched or slumped. Her hair seems to be lifting and crackling slightly, as if with static electricity. And there's something really strange about her mouth.


Cуровую зиму wrote:


Judge there are a LOT of steel weapons and armor there, Fire Axe is welcome to most of them, but please mention Cуровую and Xen have a stash of private wine there that must be respected. One will be given to the Fire Axe in honor of 'his' victory of course.

Whoops -- a bit late for that.

There'll be some happy goblins tonight.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

I hate happy goblins.

Coincidentally I cross posted on the discussion thread right as DM was postng here. Which highlights what I just said.

Le :( face


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The Judge licks his lips and once more looks down at the dead soldier at his feet, blood still slowly seeping from his wounds.

Yes. North versus South. And we all know how that is going to end.

It may be somewhere in the thread, oh, about a year ago in real time. But, are we to return to the Cardinal, or are we to wait somewhere for further instructions?


Cуровую зиму wrote:


Let me guess, Nimpy?

Jax, you and Zimu enter the Commander's private rooms together, cautiously, watching for traps or anyone who might be hiding inside.

There's nothing. This is a plainly furnished room with a bed, a night stand, and a writing desk. There are a few papers on the desk and a single locked drawer. (You'll be able to open the lock without much difficulty -- it isn't trapped. Inside you'll find some personal letters and a small stamp-seal.)

Opposite the door on the wall is a large oil painting of a beautiful woman. She is holding a book and looking up from it; behind her, two trees bloom with pale golden blossoms, their branches intertwined. There is a small wooden stand in front of the painting; it has a large, massive book and a small lamp.

Jax begins to sidle towards the desk to unlock the drawer when Zimu makes a horrible sound in the back of her throat. The tiefling's head snaps around. "What -- "

Zimu raises one arm as if to point. "It's -- it's hhhhkhhhhh" Her eyes roll up in her head. She spasms, as if suddenly injured, and then falls to the floor.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
Raisa has taken a number of minor injuries from bow and blade, and has clearly lost a lot of blood. But she seems cheerful enough. At this close range, you can see that something very strange is going on with her. She has five eyes -- her normal two, plus three unblinking golden ones growing out of random points on her face. One of her arms seems to be at least a foot longer than the other. She seems to be simultaneously larger than before, yet somehow slouched or slumped. Her hair seems to be lifting and crackling slightly, as if with static electricity. And there's something really strange about her mouth.

Maybe Xen got out lucky after all. His girlfriend does not wake up pretty.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:


Zimu raises one arm as if to point. "It's -- it's hhhhkhhhhh" Her eyes roll up in her head. She spasms, as if suddenly injured, and then falls to the floor.

'Ja ...'

Oh good. Don't get us killed Jax! Don't leave me!


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

yay new friend for goblin!


"One minor bit of business to attend to, first." Sakkarot turns. "Enver!"

"Eh? What is it?" Enver sounds sulky and petulant.

"Enver, I have discovered something." Sakkarot's voice becomes solemn and grave. "One of your bodyguards -- one of the bugbears I assigned to protect you -- was plotting against you. He believed that he could slink past the protection of your undead servants, rob you, and kill you while you slept." Sakkarot shakes his head sadly. "I only just discovered this. I will act... but first, Enver, I wanted to ask you. Should I show mercy, and allow this traitor a swift death?"

Enver gapes for a long moment, mouth actually hanging open. Then his face darkens. His fists clench. "Mercy?" he shrills, "mercy? For, for a traitor who was plotting against me?" His voices rises to a shriek. "No mercy! Give him to me! I'll kill him! Slowly! Slowly! Give me!"


Sakkarot nods slowly. "No mercy for traitors, Enver. You are wise. I agree." He turns to the other members of the Fourth Knot. "Raisa? Wolf?"

Raisa steps forward and opens her mouth. Her lower jaw now splits open in the middle and unhinges, like a snake. Her mouth gapes impossibly huge. On the inside, it is a bright and virulent shade of green.


Raisa makes a grating sound deep in her thorax, and then spits a fist-sized glob of viscous fluid. It is luminous green and sticky. It hits Enver directly in the face. Enver screams. You can see the flesh of his face sizzling and bubbling as the stuff begins rapidly to eat it away.

Unnoticed, the Wolf has quietly unslung his bow. He raises it now, and fires. Two arrows strike Enver in the chest -- THUNKTHUNK.


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The Judge smiles at the interaction between Enver and Sakkarot. Mercy is for the weak. One needs only give mercy if one plans on failing and requiring mercy in the future.


Sakkarot takes a long gliding step forward. "Goodbye, Enver," he says. He reaches out his long apelike arms and gives Enver a solid shove in the chest. The parapet catches Enver at thigh level and he flips over backwards. The seventy-foot fall to the hard stone of the courtyard gives him time enough to shriek. Then his shriek is abruptly cut off.

Sakkarot, Raisa and the Wolf peer over the parapet for a moment. "I think he's still twitching," says Raisa.


The Wolf raises his bow again.

THUNKTHUNK

There's a pause. Then, "Okay!" Raisa says brightly. "That did it! Right!" She leaps over the parapet and begins crawling down the wall head-first, like some huge sticky insect. She pauses to look over her shoulder and waggle her fingers at you. "Wish me luck!"


Judge Tohram Quasangi wrote:
The Judge smiles at the interaction between Enver and Sakkarot. Mercy is for the weak. One needs only give mercy if one plans on failing and requiring mercy in the future.

Sakkarot nods. "Indeed, Judge. Our Father's doctrine is quite clear on this point." He puts his hands behind his back, looking down into the courtyard. "Enver was not satisfied with his position. He believed that his mastery of the powers of unlife entitled him to lordship of the Fourth. He was not satisfied with his contract with Cardinal Thorn, and was looking to serve other masters..." Sakkarot turns and smiles broadly at you. A bugbear's mouth is large, a great jack'o'lantern gash across the flat face. When they want to, they can smile very broadly indeed. Sakkarot's smile is white and sharp. "I told him I was the greatest tactical mind to be born in the North in a century. He chose to see me as a blood-spattered brute, because he did not want to think a mere bugbear could be his superior. Pride, our Father tells us, is the greatest servant and the most terrible master."


In the late Commander's apartment, Zimu has fallen to the carpet. She writhes. Her eyes are nothing but whites. Her hands convulse, clutch at nothing.

Jax stands over her, aghast. "Zimu! What -- "

The witch's mouth tries to form words, but the sounds are slurred and incomprehensible. "ssssErrrr..." She gargles, coughs. "Enen. En. Ennything."


In the courtyard, Raisa picks something up from the stones. She raises it above her head and waves it. By the light of the flames, you can see: it is Enver's staff.

Then she begins to dance and caper wildly in a circle around Enver's corpse, swinging the staff to and fro in great sweeping arcs, skipping high to avoid the slowly widening pool of blood around the fresh corpse.


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

I saw many pass through my courtroom over the many years I was there. The difference between a blood-splattered brute, and a noble child, is that the money offered from the noble child's parents is usually much more. If you have the power to lead, then the First shall see it so. If you lose that power, the First will make a choice, and that choice will likely be quick and severe.

The Judge peers over at the corpse of the former necromancer before turning back to Sakkarot.
Clearly, at this time, the Dark Lord wishes for the greatest bugbear in centuries to lead the Fourth.


"Now, Enver's departure does leave us with a minor tactical issue," Sakkarot says conversationally. "For all his character faults, Enver was a competent caster. The Horde needs casters. So we'll feel his loss."

"Unless..."


Raisa raises the staff in both hands. There is something like a flash of blackness, a momentary pulse of unlight that strikes all vision away.

Then there is silence.

Then, slowly, Enver moves. His hands twitch. His head turns. He sits up.

"Oh, yeah!" Raisa yells. "That's what I'm talking about! Rise! Rise, baby! Riiiiiise!"

Enver rises. He stands in the puddle of his own blood, fists slowly clenching and unclenching.


"Well," says Sakkarot, "so she did it."

"I told you," says the Wolf softly. The big half-orc's voice has gone strange.

DC 16 Sense Motive:

He is choking back tears! The Wolf is so proud of Raisa he could cry.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
"Goodbye, Enver,"

Wow.

Let me rewind that scene.


Judge Tohram Quasangi wrote:


Clearly, at this time, the Dark Lord wishes for the greatest bugbear in centuries to lead the Fourth.

Sakkarot looks thoughtful. "He has a plan for all of us. This, I know. Many will die. You may die, I may die. But the plan will continue. May His will be done." He leans over the parapet. "Raisa, that's enough for now. Bring your new toys along, and come back up here."


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:

Raisa steps forward and opens her mouth. Her lower jaw now splits open in the middle and unhinges, like a snake. Her mouth gapes impossibly huge. On the inside, it is a bright and virulent shade of green.

@ Raisa, My dear, has anyone told you you are MOST beautiful? I have a little of your ability...but yours is quite exotic. he says to her once she returns to the group.

Dren shows her by changing into a Bugbear...

sense motive 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
"Oh, yeah!" Raisa yells. "That's what I'm talking about! Rise! Rise, baby! Riiiiiise!"

Girlfriend we need to talk.

We're going to zombify that Pain in the Monk.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Dren of the Dark Tapestry wrote:

@ Raisa, My dear, has anyone told you you are MOST beautiful? I have a little of your ability...but yours is quite exotic. he says to her once she returns to the group.

Dren shows her by changing into a Bugbear...

Dude that's your boy's girl. His corpse is still warm.

BRO'S BEFORE ABOMINATIONS!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

A few moments later, Raisa rejoins you. She looks even wilder and stranger than before. Another eye has broken out on her right cheek. Her hair is moving of its own volition now, slowly writhing and coiling.

"Wow, what a rush!" She laughs. It's an odd, gurgling laugh. "Takes it out of you, though! I'm... I'm really hungry!" She opens her mouth again and uncoils her tongue. It is two feet long, green, and covered with slowly pulsating suckers. It rises up langorously like a snake: she is tasting the air. She turns slowly, and then locks eyes on the Judge. "Hey... hey you Judge guy... I can smell your... your braaiiiiin..."


Raisa takes a shuffling step forward. "You... you're not one of.. us." Her voice has gone low and bubbly, as if her lungs are partly full of fluid.


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

Dren is just jealous that he can't change into something horrible...


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Passes the bernaise sauce to Raisa.

11,901 to 11,950 of 12,164 << first < prev | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | 240 | 241 | 242 | 243 | 244 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Doug M's Way of the Wicked Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.