Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

I've always wanted one of my threads to be necromancied.


Off-Topic Discussions

451 to 480 of 480 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I didn't want it to have to come to this but...

I borrow a Galt guillotine and get ready to coup de gras the thread.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

It doesn't work!! By the power of the gods, this thread has been cursed with eternal existence!! It cannot be killed!! It is immortal!!!!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

These things happen, rub a little dirt in it, and call us in the morning when the swelling increases.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
MageHunter wrote:

I didn't want it to have to come to this but...

I borrow a Galt guillotine and get ready to coup de gras the thread.

I wonder what the presumption of culpability is in the Galtan judicial system?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
MageHunter wrote:

I didn't want it to have to come to this but...

I borrow a Galt guillotine and get ready to coup de gras the thread.

Cut of the fat?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*in bright chipper, russian accent*
WELCOME TO BETA-COMPLEX COMRADES!! THERE ARE NO SECRETS IN BETA COMPLEX, WHERE EVERYONE IS EQUAL, AND NO-ONE IS A FASCIST MUTANT SCUM!! LIKE THE WEIRDO'S IN ALPHA-COMPLEX. WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR BLAND-FUN RED OR RED TODAY COMRADE!? REMEBER, SECRETS ARE TREASON!!!!!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Congrats, Gozreh Time one of your threads has been necromanced, finally. Enjoy. We will continue to keep this thread alive for absolutely no reason though...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

That... that was beautiful.


Raises hands over thread and says "Rise!".


1 person marked this as a favorite.

And someone has finally liked one of tacticslion's posts instead of the reverse... :p


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

How so.

I favorite tons of Tacticslion's posts.

Even some that were too long for me to read. :-)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

It was tongue in cheek, I knew some of tacticslion's posts had already been liked, I was just teasing about the fact that it seems like every post on this thread has been liked by tl


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Dude... He has liked 2855 pages worth of posts... I think tl has a problem...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Bookends: Tome of All-Knowledge wrote:
Dude... He has liked 2855 pages worth of posts... I think tl has a problem...

That's not that many. I've been here almost two years and have like seven hundr--

Did you say 2855 PAGES of posts??!!

Man... That's dedication. Or just a lot of fun.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I laughed way to hard after reading your post...

I'm still laughing... man, its difficult to type while your laughing.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

All it takes is one casting of a Maximised Swarm of Favourites spell. Just saying.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
MageHunter wrote:
Bookends: Tome of All-Knowledge wrote:
Dude... He has liked 2855 pages worth of posts... I think tl has a problem...

That's not that many. I've been here almost two years and have like seven hundr--

Did you say 2855 PAGES of posts??!!

Man... That's dedication. Or just a lot of fun.

How many of them are just «Dot»?


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Seriously... if you write something, and TL doesn't favourite it, question your value as a human being.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sissyl wrote:
Seriously... if you write something, and TL doesn't favourite it, question your value as a human being.

Last five posts, question your worth immediately!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

... ooorrrrrrrr I'm just sick. Or I've favorited so many, that the boards don't recognize that I did so. That's a thing, too...

>.>


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Quick! no one's posted in nearly 12 hours!! oh... wait... that really doesn't matter...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:

... ooorrrrrrrr I'm just sick. Or I've favorited so many, that the boards don't recognize that I did so. That's a thing, too...

>.>

I tried to favorite this and my internet crashed.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Game Hamster wrote:
Congrats, Gozreh Time one of your threads has been necromanced, finally. Enjoy. We will continue to keep this thread alive for absolutely no reason though...

The reason is that Raise Thread spell is evil and we don't want it to remain dead.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Tacticslion wrote:

... ooorrrrrrrr I'm just sick. Or I've favorited so many, that the boards don't recognize that I did so. That's a thing, too...

>.>

Kileanna wrote:
I tried to favorite this and my internet crashed.

This happens to me way too frequently.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

What gets me is when I'm on my phone, try to hit the favorite button, and accidentally hit reply.

Then I have to spend 2-15 seconds (if it leaps across pages) to find where I was again.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I almost flag my own comments everytime I try to edit my posts... and the buttons are not even close.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I feel ya on that one.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I don't flag my own posts, but my screen is pretty cracked, so whenever I use my phone, I can click a loooooooot of weird things on my way to trying to fix whatever nonsense I've accidentally posted.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I have a VERY good protecting case, which is nice 'cause I drop my phone all the time, but I haven't cracked it yet; however, that being said, the above is the reason I don't post that often from my phone.


The Game Hamster wrote:
I have a VERY good protecting case, which is nice 'cause I drop my phone all the time, but I haven't cracked it yet; however, that being said, the above is the reason I don't post that often from my phone.

I think mine is bulletproof. It has gone through everything and its still perfect. The protecting screen is shattered but that's what it's for. I don't have the need to change it as it works just fine.

451 to 480 of 480 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Off-Topic Discussions / I've always wanted one of my threads to be necromancied. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.