|4 people marked this as a favorite.|
Thanks to our wonderful backers, we generated almost 400% of our stretch goal, and now Dario and I are ready to begin the Backer Playtest for the Grimoire of Lost Souls!
Please use this forum thread to keep all of your questions, observations, and feedback consolidated. Please do not e-mail Alex or Dario with specific questions; if you want a timely answer, this is the best place to place your question.
So, what sort of feedback are we looking for?
1) Class Feedback: How do the classes look, both on paper and at the table. How do the pact magic archetypes compare to the standard occultist? How does the standard occultist compare to other Pathfinder RPG base classes? How do occult archetypes compare to their standard classes?
2) Feats: How do the feats compare to the power level of other feats? Are they fun/interesting/exciting? What feats do you really look forward to getting? What feels feel more like a feat tax?
3) Pactmaking: Are the packmaking rules clear and concise? Do you still have any other questions about the pactmaking process or binding in general after reading this section? If so, what?
4) Spirits: Are the spirits balanced against one another? Are there any unclear spirits or abilities in the document? Do all of the spirits feel fun, unique, and flavorful?
5) Spells: Are the spells clear and concise? Do they feel balanced against spells from the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook? Do you feel as though there are any iconic pact magic spells missing from the section?
As the playtest progresses, we'll continue to add more chapters to the playtest document for you to look at. Enjoy the playtest, and thanks for participating!