Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Teeth of the Storm - GM Iliad

Game Master HolmesandWatson

The Pathfinder Society has hired adventurers to investigate the abandoned Shadowed Keep on the Borderlands. But en route they discover a massacred merchant wagon. Who, or what, is responsible? And are they still around?


51 to 100 of 385 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Male Elf Bard 1 HP 9/9 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Init +3

"Good job, cleric." Whispers Lucien to Gyness. "Ever give any thought to being a bard? I think you'd do well."

"Say..." His voice still in a whisper. "Is that a real blessing? Or.... ?"


Male Human Cleric 1

I may joke around about a lot of things my new friend but blessings I never do.

Gyness says very seriously but than smiles very big and looks back to the Lady for answera to his questions.


Karlae watches the amused patrons listen to Stout's blessing and smiles as several of them raise thier mugs to him.

"Nicely done, cleric," she says with an approving nod.

"Maban Tangyes? No, I do not know that name. As for Swallowfeld, Sir Talek Annear is in command of the garrison. I've found him to be forthright, if rather...stiff."


A great blessing indeed.
Desmond takes a last gulp of Ale before gathering up his things.


You've gotten all the info out of Karlae that's forthcoming. You have all of your equipment already. Anything else you want out of this segment?

Gynness:
Excellent planning and RPing. You get a 50 XP bonus

Karlae, after answering all of your questions, wishes you luck and departs. It is about 4:00. If you want to head out on the road, you can have the cart ready to go by 5:00. That leaves about 3 hours of daylight. Or, you can start out in the morning. It is overcast but no rain.

You can decide leave now or tomorrow via the discussion page, then post here


Male Human Cleric 1

Gyness stands and turns to Karlae and makes a flourishing bow and states quite loudly

I thank you my lady for helping me find a man at arms to help protect me and what is mine on the next leg of my journey, but sadly I must be off and if I hurry I may be able to leave even tonight.

Turning to Desmond

Well my good Desmond gather your things and come with me we will see if our preperations can be completed soon enough.

Gyness than walks to the barkeep giving him 3 gold pieces and than turns to walk out of the bar motioning to Desmond to keep up.

GM:
I am assuming that the barkeep told me where I could gather the cart mule and product he wants delivered.

Bluff for the theatrics1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


Desmond gathers his large oak shield from the corner and bows to Karlae.

We will not fail you miss, thank you for entrusting us with this task.

He then follows Gyness


About an hour later, all five of you are out back of the Bulette, a rickety looking cart Think the one Gandalf has at the opening of Fellowship of the Rings, with a reasonably healthy looking mule in harness.

You arrange some rations and tarps (to provide some cover for sleeping) in the back of the cart and head out the west gate.

I'm not a nazi on gear. If having something is resonable and makes sense, we'll go with it.

Vorpal swords, while most cool, are not reasonable...

When Zane is back and you've got logistics worked out (see my discussion post) I'll make the next post and you can respond to that one.


So, I assume Gynness will be driving the cart. Desmond is walking alongside, more or less on guard duty. Corvus scouts ahead with Lucien between the rogue and the cart, adding an extra set of eyes to the scouting.

Whenever Zane checks in, we'll take the next step. Coming back from Naples is a lotta work: I don't want to pressure him into having to make a post in a game when he's got more important stuff to deal with.

Andoran

Male Human Ranger 1 HP 8/13| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMD 17 | F +4 R +6 W +1| Init+4 | Perc+5 | SM

Just to report that I am (finally) back

When they are finally alone, Zane shakes his head at the Gyness: "Now, now, you smart-mouthed Caidyn blabber. 'tis a good idea you had there, mighty good it seems. Now tell me, I could either try and stick to the woods and shadows, moving more or less in parallel with you, since that cart will not be going anywhere fast. You know, kind of a spring a surprise on our ambushers, if needed. Or I could just simply go along with the rest of you people. What say you?"


Yay, Zane has returned from afar. Let's roll!

Oflden is not actually situated in the forest itself , so your trek begins in the plain. It's rather unattractive, and the overcast skies have turned into a steady, though light, rain. Corvus and Zane scout ahead; not a difficult task in the open landscape. Desmond walks alongside the cart, more listening than talking with the amiable cleric. Lucien, bored as he hums, drops back and joins the other two, still afoot.

Two hours of uneventful marching does get you to a section of the forest. Corvus and Zane are called back so that you can begin discussing when to stop. They are still about 20 yards ahead when you all hear a disturbance in the bushes to your right. A woman, clothes torn and blood on her arms and face, comes half-running, half stumbling out of the woods.

“Help me, please! Help me!” She reaches Darpan and throws herself down behind him, putting him between her and the trees. She wraps her arms around his legs. “Bandits. Please, please!”

She is clearly terrified. Before you can do much more than tell her to try and calm down, three figures come tearing out of the brush not far from where she emerged. They all have the look of woodsmen, with bows across their backs and wearing brown leather and dark green cloaks. Their gear is good: they do not appear to be motley ruffians.

Each has a drawn longsword and one yells “Ware, beast!” as they approach, slowing down but not stopping. They spread out to cut down any escape angles for the woman. The man who spoke stays in the center.

She moans in sheer terror as the men draw closer, almost clawing at Darpan's legs, whimpering.

Response?


oops. Not Darpan. Wrong group. Sorry about that.

She reaches DESMOND and throws herself down behind him, putting him between her and the trees. She wraps her arms around his legs.


Male Human Cleric 1

Eying the men and than the girl Gyness looks back at the three gentlemen.

Whoooaaaahh there now Mates, let’s not be rash or harsh and do something that we might regret or can’t take back. It seems to me that the little lady here is a lot more scared of you three than you are of her. So why don’t we slow down and let us know what is going on here

As Gyness is saying all this he is getting down from the cart with his shield and morning star in hand to stand next to Desmond.

prepared spells:

Orisons
Detect Magic
Guidance
Read Magic
Resistance
Level 1
Doom
Bless


GM only:

Gyness 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Lucien 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Desmond 1d20 ⇒ 1

My rolls didn't do you guys any help there! Waiting for Zane and Corvus to post (are they covering from a distance, moving all the way back to the wagon, etc)


Male Elf Bard 1 HP 9/9 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Init +3

Lucien readies his bow once the men on horses come into view, notching an arrow but not raising it to aim, in order to show that he's merely getting ready to defend, not attack.

"Hey... friends." He calls out, "Let level heads prevail yes? What is this all about then?"

Diplomacy
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Andoran

Male Human Ranger 1 HP 8/13| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMD 17 | F +4 R +6 W +1| Init+4 | Perc+5 | SM

At a start, Zane is very confused with what has begun transpiring around him. He draws his weapon, but more as a defensive reflex, than with a clear intent to fight anyone.

A woman with thorn clothes, and three well equipped man calling her beast. Not your typical banditry... - feeling wary of the situation, Zane stands behind Desmond (and the woman) with his flail at the ready, trying to survey the situation.

Perception check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


GM only:

Zane 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Corvus 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Corvus, Zane:

You each notice that the three strangers have silver pins that likely serve as clasps for their cloaks. The pins are shaped like arrows. The sight of the pins triggers a memory of something Karlae had mentioned to you during your individial briefings:

Little is known of the Silver Arrows. They have recently come to the Arthfell. Primarily elven rangers and wizards, they seem to be focusing their efforts on the The Shadow Pack.

As Lucien readies his bow, the ranger who called out (we'll call him 'the leader') and the elf on the left meet eyes for a moment. The latter sheathes his sword and nocks an arrow to his longbow, which he is NOT pointing at the ground.

They're afoot: no horses

The tension is palpable. You could cut it with a knife; though not a mace or a morningstar...


Male Human Cleric 1

Looking from the girl to the men Eli looks intently on the men.
You state that this lady is a were-beast what is the evidence you have to support such an accusation. also I was made to believe that there were clans of werewolves in this area that lived. what crimes has she committed?

GM:

By Cayden Cailean I can not let a young lady be slaughtered for no crimes I will protect her until it is proven justice is due and not until

Gyness grips his shield and weapon tighter looking hard at the men.


Corvus holds her breath for so long, she fears she will feint as the tension mounts. She has been willing to wait and see how the situation unfolds and glean whatever information she can, but the activity of the cloaked men and the response from Zane and Gyness has brought things to a head.

Gentlemen, gentlemen, she says as she flashes a smile and acts her most gracious. She moves her hands away from any weapons and her voice becomes almost melodic. Now action has its place, we all know that, but look at it from our position. We don't know either party here and we're right in the middle, like it or not.

She then turns her attention to the woman. What have you to say? We'll not let a cold-blooded murder take place here but neither will we stand in the way of justice, if that's what this is all about. Tell us your tale my dear.

Corvus Tries Diplomacy on the woman, to see if she can convince her to tell the truth and then Sense Motive on the group as any conversation unfolds

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 71d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Andoran

Male Human Ranger 1 HP 8/13| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMD 17 | F +4 R +6 W +1| Init+4 | Perc+5 | SM

Were-beast!!! - although his mind was toying with the possibility from the start, fact that these man/elves in front of him seemed to belong to Silver Arrows, coupled with Guness's clear "announcement" struck him like a hammer.

Speaking very slowly through his teeth, his attention was now fully focused at the woman behind Desmond: "Your pins say that you are of the Silver arrows, right? I have no quarrel with you, and I too have a score to settle with those who change shape."

Although, this all may be some elaborate setup by them...

Ready action - to strike the woman if she tries to shapechange


The leader, never taking his eyes off of the woman, gives Zane an approving nod, then speaks. "Aye, we are of the Silver Arrows. I am Saltheas, leader of the Arthfell Quiver. You harbor a foul lycanthrope in your midst. For days we have hunted this one. Do not be fooled by its appearance."

The woman continues whimpering and grasping Desmond's legs. "No, no, they lie. Help me, please..."

Desmond:
It occurs to you that you're going to be seriously hindered in action with a terrified woman glued to your legs

"You are in peril. Stand aside and let us finish this."

You get a good look at the three elves now. Their boots are covered with mud and they look tired. Their faces retain their elven youthfulness, though. If they are bandits, they are not of the desperate, sloppy type.

You notice that their arrows and swords are silvered.

As Saltheas speaks, the third elf swaps his sword for bow and arrow. He too nocks an arrow and slides to a position that gives him a better angle at the woman, though it is obvious that the elves are not dismissing the party as a threat.


@Corvus: The distraught woman gives no sign that your words registered with her as she continues to tremble and her wide-open eyes stay on the elves.

As you try to gauge the sincerity of these elves, you feel that they are as serious as anybody you've ever come across

Saltheas' eyes narrow at Gyness' words. "Evidence? Crimes? Werewolves are not given tribunals! They are hunted down and exterminated. You will defy us on this?"

The other two elves are clearly tense.

The whimpering continues. "Don't let them take me. Please, no."

In case I haven't conveyed it well, it is very clear to you that these are much more experienced adventurers.

GM:
Noise
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Gentleman a moment please. I see your weapons are silvered. I assume then the storries to be true. You need silver to hurt these horrid creatures. I propose a test. Our good man Gyness here is a priest. Let us simply cut the womans hand. If the dagger cuts true then she must not be a were creature and Gyness can tend here wounds. If the dagger does not bring harm, then as we are simple travelers in your woods you may have the beast. What say you?

Desmond looks around judging the men. He has his shield at the ready and draws his mithril blade.

Calm down miss, If you are the beast they say I may dispatch you myself. Now please miss offer up your hand to good Gyness. Or we can administer the test with you unconcious. Your choice.

Desmond rasies his shield in a manner to threaten knocking her out.


@Desmond - You're going to use your daggger?


I don't have one. I was just proposing the test and taking and preparing to strike or defend my self.


Male Human Cleric 1

Eli frowning at Saltheas and putting a very stern look as well,

idiots always talk loud and act prior to understanding
Taking a deep breath Eli begins to speak,

So you state you need no proof to hunt and kill a lycanthrope. They deserve no tribunal… no proof of the accusation prior carrying out a death sentence.

Smiling slightly at the leader

You state all you need is for someone to call someone else a lycanthrope and than you have what you need to than capture and kill them. What if I were to accuse you of being a were-beast? Would your friends there then kill you and find proof later.

Looking at the other two hunters

well would you both kill Saltheas on only an accusation

Turning back to Saltheas

By Caiden Caylean’s own life he showed that oppression can take many forms and in all those forms should be battled. So yes you should have proof of your accusations or than you are no better than a murdering were-beast. Out only for blood and murder, but If you truly have a noble cause to hunt this woman would you not rather make sure you are correct.

Taking a somber look upon his face

Or are you fine with making accusation and murdering innocence?
Yes give me your proof or allow a test either way my conscious will be clear otherwise I will protect those who are being oppressed.


Letting anybody else get another comment/action in before the elves go again.

Andoran

Male Human Ranger 1 HP 8/13| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMD 17 | F +4 R +6 W +1| Init+4 | Perc+5 | SM

Too many words...

Zane steps in towards Desmond quietly, and with his left arm reaches towards the dagger on his belt. He pulls the dagger from the sheath, and takes another step, presenting the dagger to Desmond.

If Zane notices that Desmond is hesitating (waits for more than 2-3 seconds, without taking the proffered dagger), he will move towards the woman without further delay.


Anybody can go ahead and post before we proceed. I'll make the actual post for the dagger test later today.


This doesn't look as though it's going to go smoothly. We're a bunch of inexperienced adventurers and we've never worked as a team. And I don't know which side the rest will take when the fur flies. And I think we're too far gone for a diplomatic solution.


Male Human Cleric 1

Gyness tries to look as kind and jovial as possible

I don’t want this to get out of hand but can’t let innocence be killed

Now what say you my good man shall we look at evidence and come to an agreement if she fails the test she is yours but if she passes she can be on her way?

last chance at diplomacy1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


Zane steps over to the woman, who is now staring at him with wide eyes and whimpering uncontrollably. He tries to soothe her as he takes the palm of her hand, Desmond now gripping the other arm.

"Cleric. Prepare to heal her if needed."

She screams as he drags the dagger across her palm....

...without leaving a mark.

GM:
Break Loose1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

She tries to pull her arm loose of Desmond but fails. Then she begins to change; fur sprouts, mouth and nose become elongated muzzle, her torso gets longer, etc..

Zane jumps back, dropping the dagger and drawing his flail. Desmond slams his shield into the beast to minimal effect.

Fast as lightning, Saltheas leaps forward and cuts deeply into Camilia's changing head with his sword. Just before the blow was struck, one of the elves made the finest bow shot you've ever seen, threading an arrow past Desmond and into the beast's neck.

The werewolf, still changing shape, growls in pain and falls to the ground. As it tries to rise, Saltheas' sword strikes again and it collapses, dead.

Saltheas, with a look of disgust, wipes his bloodied sword on the werewolf's fur and steps back, looking at Zane and Desmond with approval.

Reactions?


Skills :
Acrobatics +8, Appraise +6, Bluff +4, Climb +6, Disable Device +10, Disguise +4, Escape Artist +8, Knowledge (local) +6, Perception +4 (+5 to locate traps), Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +8, Use Magic Device +5
Init +6; Perception +4 AC 18, touch 15, flat-footed 13 (+3 Armor, +4 Dex, +1 dodge) hp 4/8 (1d8) Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +0 Base Atk +0; CMB +2; CMD 17

Gyness stumbles back at the sight of the young lady changing with a look of astonishment.

By Cayden Caileans tankard that be more than enough proof

why I would have not believed it

Well Saltheas it seems you have gotten your were beast and my conscious is clean.


Desmond stands looking at the elves
seems these silver arrows are a capable lot, wonder what would have happened had they not been hunting her? Damn they killed her before I got to prove my worth. Oh well I'm sure there are more wolves in the woods

Well that is not something you see every day. Fascinating, the ability to change shapes. So you silver arrows hunt these things all the time huh? Do you run into other things out there as well? What I'm getting at is have you noticed more bandits in the area?


Male Elf Bard 1 HP 9/9 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Init +3

Lucien tucks his unused arrow back into its quiver, realizing belatedly that it would have done little good anyway. Instead, he takes out what seems to be a small notepad and scribbles away, taking notes.

"That arrow shot was fantastic! What did you say your names were, again? And you're... Silver Arrows, right?"

Andoran

Male Human Ranger 1 HP 8/13| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMD 17 | F +4 R +6 W +1| Init+4 | Perc+5 | SM

Ranger spits on the ground with look of disgust on his face. Moving closer to the corpse of the beast, he kneels down and starts to examine the werewolf in detail.

"Thanks a lot for your help, Master Saltheas. Once again Silver Arrows remove the danger making these lands safer for the common people. For that, you have my sincere gratitude."

Getting up, Zane looks the elf in the eyes and bows formally.

"We are not really equipped to deal with these kind of beasts, since they are only harmed properly by silver weapons, right? If you could spare a few arrows that could hurt them, or a valuable piece of advice, I would really appreciate it. How long have you been tracking this creature? How did you recognize it's true form? What do we do to keep them from deceiving us, both in form and in intent?"

His voice strong, and his stare fixed straight at the elf, Zane's posture was betraying a strange a mixture of vigor, appreciation and curiosity.


Saltheas looks the group over, sheathing his sword.

"The Arrows hunt Jezelda's brood.This creature was such."

Anyone can roll Knowledge Religion for info on Jezelda

The elf who fired walks over and reclaims his silver arrow from the carcass. He hands it, fletching first, along with five more, to Lucien. "You may need this, cousin."

He looks to his leader and, at a nod from Saltheas, moves to Corvus and hands her three more. "May your aim be true."

Saltheas resumed talking, not sounding overly arrogant, but quite serious, "For the less feral, you cannot tell just from looking, though there are signs, such as birthmarks on the hand, unkempt hair and a lithesome, unnatural grace."

He removes a sheathed dagger from his belt and tosses it to Zane, who catches it easily. "Only silver and magic can easily harm them. If you are to travel the Arthfell, you best be prepared for more lycanthropes."

Absently, he turns to Desmond. "Bandits? We began tracking this beast far to the north. If there are bandits near, they are smart enough to leave us be."

Looking to Zane; "Ranger; your suspcicisions prevented much bloodshed here." He looks at Cayden for a moment, then back to Zane. "Be wary as you traverse the Shadow Pack's demense. And if you come across more of my band, put your trust in them."

With that, the elves nod their heads to the group and head back into the woods from which they came, passing silently into the underbrush. In a few moments, if not for the dead werewolf and your new weapons, it seems as if they had never been there at all.


Strange lot those elves are but you have to admire their efficiency.
Well even though this woman became a beast she was once someone’s daughter. My good man He puts his hand of the clerics shoulder. I don’t have a shovel on my but I think we should take the body and give it a proper resting place when we arrive at the town. He looks around at his companions.
Unless any of thee object. He waits a moment before loading the body onto the cart.
Let us be on our way then. I’m glad to know I travel with resolute men and women.


Take the body with you? It's a vampire werewolf. you've fallen right into my trap. Mwaa-haaa-hha

Just kidding...


Anybody post anything you want, including comments to the elves before they departed. Things are going to pick up on Jan. 2


Jezelda? Jezelda? Corvus rolls the name around her tongue as if looking for inspiration...

Knowledge (Religion) check
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


Male Elf Bard 1 HP 9/9 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Init +3

The bard attempts to recall any lore regarding this 'Jezelda'.

Knowledge (Religion)
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

As the other elf hands him the silver arrows, he is bewildered by the gesture, but simply accepts the gift with gratitude, knowing that they might come in handy.


Male Human Cleric 1

Jezelda huh let me see if my wee bitty brain remembers a thing or not

Gyness begins to rub his belly as if the fat man were actually hungry or his brain lived in his stomach.

knowledge religion1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

I may recall something at that let me see

Andoran

Male Human Ranger 1 HP 8/13| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMD 17 | F +4 R +6 W +1| Init+4 | Perc+5 | SM

Bowing deeply once again, Zane looks as the elves are departing. Be prepared for more lycanthropes...Aye, we will be prepared

"Thank you elf-friend. Both for your gifts and your wisdom. We shall do our best not to waste the trust you placed in us."

Turning to the others, Zane adds: "I have not heard of this Jezelda and her brood, but after this we should be on alert for more of her kin. Anyone knows something of her maybe?"

He continues to inspect the dagger which the elf gave him. "As for the body, Master Desmond, I would not be really happy carrying it around. But you do have a point - she was someone's daughter, or sister. I oft tend to forget things like that. Thank you for reminding me. Let me assist you with loading her body."


Corvus, Lucien:
You both feel that you have heard the name 'Jezelda' before, but nothing at all comes to mind.

Gyness:
At mention of Jezeda, a shiver briefly went up your spine. For you know of the Mistress of the Hungry Moon; the demon lordess of werewolves. If the elves spoke truly and only hunted her followers, then the corpse in the cart behind you was surely an evil being in life.


The rain continues throughout the day as you trek onward towards Swallowfeld: Sometimes light, sometimes heavy, but always coming down. You took a mid-day break to sullenly eat a fire-less lunch. Even Lucien's rousing rendition of, "Rain, rain go away, come again another day," fails to lift spirits.

Though Desmond considered lifting his spiked gauntlet to the bard's head...

The group presses on, not wishing to spend the night camping in wet clothes and driving wind.

The clouds occasionally break but there is no moon tonight and the darkness contributes to the sense of oppressiveness the shadowy trees provide.

A tremendous clap of thunder explodes and a flash of lightning lights the sky. Revealed ahead is an ancient stone bridge. The stream rushing underneath is swollen with the recent (and ongoing) rains. Upon the bridge are several forms. As you peer through the falling rain, you see broken planks of wood; apparently from a smashed carriage at the far side. The shapes on the ground are the bodies of a half-dozen men, littering the bridge and the area around it like carelessly discarded toys.

Wagon Wreck

A cooler version

GM Only:

Corvus 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Zane 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

You enter the map from the left. Anybody can say something right now, out of order, but for actions, here's initiative, based on marching order and the wagon:

Corvus
Zane
Desmond
Lucien
Gynness

Readying weapons, casting spells, etc, are free actions right now since you're not in combat.

And you aren't limited to movement squares (i.e, you can walk across the bridge to the wagon,etc). But to "do anything" related to this new scene (i.e., Zane looks for tracks, Gyness checks the bodies, etc), wait your turn, please.

You can use the discussion tab for ooc talk, then post here.


Male Elf Bard 1 HP 9/9 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Init +3

"...come again another..." sings the bard mid-song before he spies what's up ahead. ".. what the...?"

"I guess that's a poignant reminder that we ought not drink and drive," he gives Gyness a knowing look in jest.

"Hrmph. I guess we're not getting over the bridge unless we clear that debris." He says as he hops down the wagon. "Someone wanna help me shove the mess?"


Lucien Moonbow wrote:

"...come again another..." sings the bard mid-song before he spies what's up ahead. ".. what the...?"

"I guess that's a poignant reminder that we ought not drink and drive," he gives Gyness a knowing look in jest.

"Hrmph. I guess we're not getting over the bridge unless we clear that debris." He says as he hops down the wagon. "Someone wanna help me shove the mess?"

Just a reminder to use bold (in addition to quotes) for conversation, please.


Corvus will look to use Perception
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Corvus freezes. Her eyes scan the dead bodies first and then the surrounding area - looking for the means of death and then likely hiding places. Once she ascertains the means of death she'll draw either her sword or her bow.


Desmond will ready sword and shield advancing to the first body in a defensive manner. Scanneing the area checking for signs of battle such as weapons laying around with blood. Checking the body for sword wounds or claw and teeth marks.

This seems bad, also seems like a trap. Guess we may see how we fight together as a group sooner than later

51 to 100 of 385 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay - Teeth of the Storm, GM Iliad All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.