[SFS] 1-03 Yesteryear's Truth - GM bigboom (Inactive)

Game Master bigboom

Slides and Maps


101 to 150 of 420 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Dataphiles

Female
special:
Low light and Dark vision, +2 saves vs: disease, mind effects, poison,sleep. (unless effect targets constructs), Expertise: sense motive and diplomacy, Envoy improv. inspire boost,Theme knowldge :life science.
Android
Skills/Feats:
acro+6,Athle+4,comp+5,cult+5,Dipl+6,Life sci+5,med.+1,Percp+4,Prof writer+6, Sense motive, -2, Survive,+4 |Basic melee, small arm,grenade, skill synergy(physical sci and survive)
Envoy(xenoseeker) | Int +2 | Percp +4 | Stamina 8/10 | HP. 10 | RP 3 | EAC: 13 | KAC : 14(currently 1 con dmg.)

Round 6:
Padme' *gasp* as, the starboard shields are struck. She instinctively moves to the closest operations station, and pulls up a damage report. Your survival instinct protocol is drawing too much data from "fight or flight" emotional response sub-routine. As Captain..I need to control outburst in order to instill confidence. Will definitely need to re-code some routines, when time allows. Your doing fantastic crew now let's finish this thing off! Remi keep giving them Hades!
encourage Remi: 1d20 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 6 + (4) = 12


1-04: Cries From the Drift

GM Roll: 1d100 ⇒ 93
Green Drone Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 ; Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6
Red Drone Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 ; Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5
Yellow Drone Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 ; Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6
Purple Drone Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 ; Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

Unless anyone objects, I'm going to call this combat. This round, the party was able to inflict a second critical threshold on the platform and is halfway to inflicting the third. And the combined return fire from the drones (3 out of 4 drones hit) wasn't sufficient to pierce the port shields.

  • Over the next 10-15 minutes, Naboh pulls off a variety of fancy maneuvers, weaving in and out in between and away from the four pursuing drones while exclaiming, "It's gettin furry!!" every few seconds.
  • Sev, taking his teammate's words too literally, worries that there is a new threat spotted by Naboh which Sev is unaware of and spends some time scanning the surrounding space for hostile fur.
  • Dyukela, sensing the opportunity to finish off the platform, keeps Id and Remi's weapons targeted onto the platform's.
  • Twik does a masterful job of keeping shields up against the drones, preventing the ship from taking a single hull hit.
  • Id gets a perfect score, finding that every single one of his shots fired hits the target throughout this engagement.
  • Padme' and Remi find themselves practically mind-melded together as the working synergy between them results in Remi's weapons fire also finding it's mark on the platform without fail!

Well-played! You guys did FAR better than I did when I first played this scenario! Feel free to post any follow-up RP celebratory remarks. I'll begin the next scene a bit later today when I have a moment!

Wayfinders

male shirren / priest / mystic / 1 | NG | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13, | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6; | Init:+1, Percep:+8 | spells 1st.lvl 3/3

"Nice job guys! Let's move on!"

Wayfinders

Male Shirren Mystic (ace pilot) 4; SP 28/28, HP 30/30, RP 7/7; EAC 18, KAC 20, CMD 28; F +2, R +3, W +9; Spd 30; Init +2; Perception +13 (blindsense 30)

Id leans back in his chair and stares out into the beauty of the void for a moment, what passes for a smile spreading between his mandibles. He comes onto the intercom. ”Nice flying, friends! Is there any way for us to investigate what remains of that platform? We might get some info about whatever’s on the surface.”

Second Seekers

Android Technomancer 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 18/18 |HP 19/19 | RES 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init +2, Perception +0 | spells 1st lvl 4/4
Skills:
Computers +10, Culture +7, Engineering +10, Life Science +10, Mysticism +7, Physical Science +11, Piloting +8, Sense Motive -2, Sleight of Hand +9

"Analysis: Threats neutralized.", notes Sev. "Secondary analysis: The presence of orbital defenses indicates that the existence of additional drone platforms is probable. Recommendation: Proceed to planet surface quickly.".

Sev had intended to record the drone transmissions for analysis, but I didn't see of that that was in fact done.

If it was done, then Sev will attempt to further analyze the transmissions en route.

Dataphiles

Female
special:
Low light and Dark vision, +2 saves vs: disease, mind effects, poison,sleep. (unless effect targets constructs), Expertise: sense motive and diplomacy, Envoy improv. inspire boost,Theme knowldge :life science.
Android
Skills/Feats:
acro+6,Athle+4,comp+5,cult+5,Dipl+6,Life sci+5,med.+1,Percp+4,Prof writer+6, Sense motive, -2, Survive,+4 |Basic melee, small arm,grenade, skill synergy(physical sci and survive)
Envoy(xenoseeker) | Int +2 | Percp +4 | Stamina 8/10 | HP. 10 | RP 3 | EAC: 13 | KAC : 14(currently 1 con dmg.)

Padme' found it much easier to resist, the desire to exhale in relief, after the battle was finished. I am pleased that I made the decision to adjust my emotional inhibitor unit mid-battle. It seems to have comforted the crew, knowing their Captain was in control of the situation. It is evident that, being a captain of a ship, walks a fine line of inspiration and logic. I'll make a note to re-adjust the settings on my emotional inhibitor if, I'm in negotiations with a particularly sensitive or Volatile species. However, for now I believe this lower emotional output, fits the parameters of our current mission.

That was a Satisfactory resolution to, that encounter crew. I would postulate there was only a .07% chance of coming up with a solution that did not involve destroying the platform. In this regard...I would estimate it was a job well done.

Acquisitives

Male Akitonian Ysoki Ace Pilot Mechanic/1 (SP 0/6 HP 7/8 RP 3/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+2 R:+6 W:+0 | Init:+4 | Perc:+4 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Pulsecaster rifle +4 (1d6/—) | PH 3/3 DG 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics -1 Bluff +0 Computers +8 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +10 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +3 Medicine +7 Mysticism +0 Perc +4 PhysSci +3 Piloting +12 Prof Vidgamer +7 SM +0 SoH +4 Stealth +6
Starship:
Pilot +12 Engineer +10 Science +8 Gunner +5 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

Naboh is quietly pleased that his first impression as a pilot with this crew was devoid of any major fumbles. He spends the minutes after the platform explodes recounting the more exciting maneuvers, even programming a small cone of null gravity and some nearby small objects to show the spacial relationships.

Wow, guys, that was fantastic shooting! And the sensor readings were really helpful to know where to go. And we never lost shields! Amazing! Not to mention our intrepid captain. Hat's off to you, Padme'. That's a hard job, and you did it well.

I'm feeling really good about this team.

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Fort +0 Ref +6 Will +3 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi smiles at Padme' and sends her a private telepathic message: {Thank you, Captain, for all your help.}

She turns to the rest of the crew and says aloud, "That was well done. Everyone contributed and we performed well." Her smile dims a little and she adds, "I only hope that taking down an automated defense system hasn't angered its creators, if they are still around, or jeopardized our exploratory mission here. However, I do not see how we could have acted differently under the circumstances. I look forward to seeing what else this planet has in store."


1-04: Cries From the Drift

Sev reviews the flight recordings of the battle and finds that aside from the repeating automated warning that the party has not yet been able to translate, there were no other transmissions from the platform or the drones. You conclude that the platform was fully automated and operated independently, without informing any other entities that it had engaged in combat with your party.

Id, ever mindful of the bottom line, suggest the party takes some time to see if there is any salvage to be had from the destroyed platform. The crew spends a couple hours suiting up, scanning, and sifting through the wreckage - standard operational procedures for salvage work really. Useable salvage is collected into your ship's hold which comes out to a value of 900 credits.

Twik's Engineering: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

But more interestingly, Twik was able to retrieve part of the drone platform's tracking system and, while old, was able to extract some unique algorithms that current starship designers might find interesting.

In executing this starship equivalent of 'searching the dead bodies,' your party has earned a starship boon that will appear on your chronicle!

-------------------------

Now it's time to turn your attention to the true purpose of your journey here - investigation of this newly charted planet! From orbit, scans reveal that the planet has a breathable atmosphere, standard gravity, and higher than normal (though still harmless) levels of radiation.

As the scans continue, the ship's AI states, "Although the planet shows little sign of life, I've detected a large energy output from what appears to be a fully functional city in the southern hemisphere! These readings indicate the city has a level of technology that is comparable to that of the Pact Worlds (albeit slightly outdated), and that the city contains life forms of some kind. How would you like to proceed, shall I set a course for the city?"

Wayfinders

Male CG Halfling Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +9(Ev); Will +4, +2 vs Fear | Init: +6 | Perc: +8, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Once the battle is won, Twik continues to work in bowels of the ship. Cooling shield batteries and generators and performing basic maintenance. Once he has restored the shields to full power, he returns to bridge and the rest of the team looking worse for wear but, overall, rather pleased with himself and the rest of the team.

"Didn't really even need to get dirty!!"

Dataphiles

Female
special:
Low light and Dark vision, +2 saves vs: disease, mind effects, poison,sleep. (unless effect targets constructs), Expertise: sense motive and diplomacy, Envoy improv. inspire boost,Theme knowldge :life science.
Android
Skills/Feats:
acro+6,Athle+4,comp+5,cult+5,Dipl+6,Life sci+5,med.+1,Percp+4,Prof writer+6, Sense motive, -2, Survive,+4 |Basic melee, small arm,grenade, skill synergy(physical sci and survive)
Envoy(xenoseeker) | Int +2 | Percp +4 | Stamina 8/10 | HP. 10 | RP 3 | EAC: 13 | KAC : 14(currently 1 con dmg.)

Padme' raises an eyebrow as an indication of being surprised, at the revelation the computer had just stated. She turns to the others to, gauge their reactions as well. Padme activates the computer interface and says, Computer, please provide coarse adjustments computations, to Pilot Berrnshaw for, a low geosynchronous orbit above said city. Padme' looks to Sev+ and Dyukela. I'll need best possible scans of that city once we've achieved orbit over it understood? Padme' walks to her captain's chair adjust her garments and takes a seat. Pilot Berrnshaw, execute orbital maneuver on my mark....

Second Seekers

Android Technomancer 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 18/18 |HP 19/19 | RES 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init +2, Perception +0 | spells 1st lvl 4/4
Skills:
Computers +10, Culture +7, Engineering +10, Life Science +10, Mysticism +7, Physical Science +11, Piloting +8, Sense Motive -2, Sleight of Hand +9

Upon reaching orbit above the city, Sev reports, "Atmospheric and compositional scans commencing."

Computers check for sensors (assuming the city is within short range): 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 2 = 30

Sensors can be used to learn bacsic information about the planet's composition and atmosphere. Core, pg. 301. Sev can also attempt Perception checks to examine the surrounding area as if "outside the starship", but I assume that that means as the sensors act more like proximity detectors (telling you what is directly adjacent to the starship) rather than like scrying devices (picking a point within range outside the starship from which to look around). The rules aren't entirely clear to me and Sev's Perception is +0

Wayfinders

Male Shirren Mystic (ace pilot) 4; SP 28/28, HP 30/30, RP 7/7; EAC 18, KAC 20, CMD 28; F +2, R +3, W +9; Spd 30; Init +2; Perception +13 (blindsense 30)

From his perch in the turret, Id gazes longingly back up at the void as the ship approaches the planet, then snaps back to attention. Looks like we’re touching down soon. Guess it’s off to this mystery city. He checks his gear to make sure his weapons are all present, then proceeds to the docking bay.

Acquisitives

Male Akitonian Ysoki Ace Pilot Mechanic/1 (SP 0/6 HP 7/8 RP 3/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+2 R:+6 W:+0 | Init:+4 | Perc:+4 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Pulsecaster rifle +4 (1d6/—) | PH 3/3 DG 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics -1 Bluff +0 Computers +8 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +10 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +3 Medicine +7 Mysticism +0 Perc +4 PhysSci +3 Piloting +12 Prof Vidgamer +7 SM +0 SoH +4 Stealth +6
Starship:
Pilot +12 Engineer +10 Science +8 Gunner +5 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

Aye, aye, Cap'n.

Naboh guides the ship in on the suggested course.

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Fort +0 Ref +6 Will +3 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

"A city! How strange. Should we try to communicate with them before landing? I wonder if they speak the same language that the defense station was broadcasting. Although, if all we know is a threatening warning to stay away, that won't be very helpful in a first encounter. I hope we'll be able to collect more data for the translation unit." She peers curiously out the nearest window, trying to catch a glimpse of the planet with her own two eyes as they orbit around it.

Wayfinders

male shirren / priest / mystic / 1 | NG | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13, | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6; | Init:+1, Percep:+8 | spells 1st.lvl 3/3

"Sev, you're better than me in this so I'll just help you."

Dyukela is doing so much to impress Sev that he starts to sweat.

Computers aid: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 = 18


1-04: Cries From the Drift

The AI provides a course towards the city, which Naboh uses to establish a low, geosynchronous orbit directly above.

Sev and Dyukela's scans, aside from already indicating a breathable atmosphere, standard gravity, and elevated (but not harmful) levels of radiation, also indicate that the planet is primarily a wasteland. The vast majority of the planet's surface is seemingly inhospitable with sparse growth and vegetation - the major exception being the city which you are now orbiting above.

In trying to scan the city, Sev and Dyukela discover that they cannot obtain any more information than has already been gathered due to what appears to be a force field surrounding the city preventing a more detailed scan. Further examining the scan data, it appears the force field encases the city and a half mile radius around the city as well. Isolating the energy dissipation from the force field from the city itself and measuring the result, it's pretty clear that the force field not only blocks deeper scans, but is also an extremely strong barrier that would certainly withstand the heaviest ordnance available to you on the Pegasus (or the Drake, for that matter).

Looking for any points of entry is not possible while still high up in orbit but the dynamic science duo (Sev and Dyukela) are able to locate a safe landing zone of solid rock (most of the surrounding terrain is desert sands with shifting dunes) fairly close to the edge of the force field.

If you attempt to try and contact the city:
You broadcast a standard, friendly universal greeting in all known language across all frequencies towards the planet, but get no response.

Second Seekers

Android Technomancer 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 18/18 |HP 19/19 | RES 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init +2, Perception +0 | spells 1st lvl 4/4
Skills:
Computers +10, Culture +7, Engineering +10, Life Science +10, Mysticism +7, Physical Science +11, Piloting +8, Sense Motive -2, Sleight of Hand +9

"Suitable landing zone identified.", notes Sev. After touching an additional display, he continues, "Coordinates have been transferred to the helm. Recommendation: Disembark from Pegasus and conduct further reconnaissance on foot."

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Fort +0 Ref +6 Will +3 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

"Nice work, Sev. I wonder if there's a reason for such an intense force field, or if it's just there to separate the city from the wasteland that is the rest of the planet. I suppose if all goes well, we'll be able to find out firsthand. I for one can't wait!"

Remi smiles and hums a little as she collects all her gear and double-checks the state of her armor. She appears to be in a very good mood. Finally, a chance to do what I always dreamed of! Getting out there and seeing something really new, and nobody knows what we're going to find! How thrilling.

Second Seekers

Android Technomancer 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 18/18 |HP 19/19 | RES 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init +2, Perception +0 | spells 1st lvl 4/4
Skills:
Computers +10, Culture +7, Engineering +10, Life Science +10, Mysticism +7, Physical Science +11, Piloting +8, Sense Motive -2, Sleight of Hand +9
GM bigboom wrote:

Sev and Dyukela's scans, aside from already indicating a breathable atmosphere, standard gravity, and elevated (but not harmful) levels of radiation, also indicate that the planet is primarily a wasteland. The vast majority of the planet's surface is seemingly inhospitable with sparse growth and vegetation - the major exception being the city which you are now orbiting above.

A single city on an entire planet seems highly unusual (although perhaps not if it is a colony of some sort). Am I correct that the scans did not reveal the presence of any standing artificial structures or apparent ruins of such structures on the planet other than the force-field city and whatever it may contain within?

Also, am I correct that the Pegasus' scanning equipment is roughy equal to modern spy satellites in capability (i.e., individual, existing structures or ruins are ascertainable from scans space (presumably unless someone had gone through considerable lengths to hide them or they are so ancient to have been buried over millennia of exposure to the elements)?

If answering these questions would require additional scanning, then Sev would recommend doing so prior to landing.

Dataphiles

Female
special:
Low light and Dark vision, +2 saves vs: disease, mind effects, poison,sleep. (unless effect targets constructs), Expertise: sense motive and diplomacy, Envoy improv. inspire boost,Theme knowldge :life science.
Android
Skills/Feats:
acro+6,Athle+4,comp+5,cult+5,Dipl+6,Life sci+5,med.+1,Percp+4,Prof writer+6, Sense motive, -2, Survive,+4 |Basic melee, small arm,grenade, skill synergy(physical sci and survive)
Envoy(xenoseeker) | Int +2 | Percp +4 | Stamina 8/10 | HP. 10 | RP 3 | EAC: 13 | KAC : 14(currently 1 con dmg.)

frustrating...the force field indicates those that inhabit the city wish to sequester themselves from the rest of the universe. Perhaps we should honor their wishes? Padme' looks to her crew and makes a decision. All Starfinder agents please report to the Bridge for a mission conference and briefing. Padme let's go of the com button and slumps back in her chair.

Later when all the mission members are gathered Padme' opens the meeting. This is clearly an anomalous society that, wishes to remain isolated. Padme' calls up a holographic image on the ships computer of the city and it's shields, to emphasize her point. First point of order should we try to initiate contact from orbit? Or approach the city from the surface stealthy? It's open forum ..please speak your preference.

Second Seekers

Android Technomancer 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 18/18 |HP 19/19 | RES 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init +2, Perception +0 | spells 1st lvl 4/4
Skills:
Computers +10, Culture +7, Engineering +10, Life Science +10, Mysticism +7, Physical Science +11, Piloting +8, Sense Motive -2, Sleight of Hand +9

"Mission Directive: Discover 'all we can' about the planet Elytrio. Sub-directive One: If the planet is inhabited, make peaceful contact with the inhabitants. Sub-directive two: Locate information about the entity or entities that constructed the orbital defenses." rotely states Sev as it parrots the words the party was given days earlier by Venture-Captain Arvin.

"Recommendation: Attempt contact from orbit. If a response is forthcoming, engage in non-aggressive dialogue. If no response is forthcoming, then approach the force-field in non-aggressive manner and attempt contact from the ground."

The android drones on:

"First Hypothesis: A lack of response indicates that the city is no longer inhabited, in all probability due to the city either being abandoned or the death of each of one of its inhabitants."

"Second Hypothesis: A lack of response indicates that the inhabitants of the city are unable to respond, in all probability due to either a technological failure, physical infirmity, or duress imposed by an unknown entity."

"Third Hypothesis: A lack of response indicates that the inhabitants of the city do not wish to respond, in all probability due to either a cultural dispensation towards isolationism or a concern of an external threat."

Without providing any immediate opportunity for its teammates to interject, Sev continues:

"Analysis: To complete the mission directive requires the gathering of sufficient evidence to negate one or more of these hypotheses. Therefore, absent a response from an orbital transmission, the mission directive dictates that we approach the urban structure on foot."

Playing up Sev's negative to Sense Motive when it comes to possible feelings of others.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
1-04: Cries From the Drift

Sev, regarding your questions, you're correct, scans did not reveal any other structures. Of course, due to its energy signature, the city with lifeforms inside it was the easiest thing to detect - kind of like a bright spotlight in the middle of a pitch black field. If desired, you can certainly ignore the city for now and search for other inert structures or ruins. However, without leads to narrow down where to search, it would potentially take a long period of time to find anything (if there is actually anything to uncover), as you'd have to meticulously scan vast amounts of geography. Taking spy satellite photos of an entire planet,and then reviewing all of those photos would be quite an undertaking, time wise.

Acquisitives

Male Akitonian Ysoki Ace Pilot Mechanic/1 (SP 0/6 HP 7/8 RP 3/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+2 R:+6 W:+0 | Init:+4 | Perc:+4 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Pulsecaster rifle +4 (1d6/—) | PH 3/3 DG 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics -1 Bluff +0 Computers +8 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +10 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +3 Medicine +7 Mysticism +0 Perc +4 PhysSci +3 Piloting +12 Prof Vidgamer +7 SM +0 SoH +4 Stealth +6
Starship:
Pilot +12 Engineer +10 Science +8 Gunner +5 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

Naboh is frustrated by the lack of good options.

Hi there, we just destroyed your orbital sentry platform. We come in peace., he says sarcastically. If you think that's gonna fly well, I got a cousin can sell you a Vesk Dreadnought for the price of a used Necroglider.

Nah, Captain, we gotta sneak in and observe first. We don't know what we're getting into. You gonna announce your presence to a planet of advanced sentients who have the know-how to put up a planetary forcefield but don't want to answer a simple hail? If you're gonna get the ship vaporized I got a hundred more interesting ways to do it.

Again, Naboh has a strong opinion on this, but I'm happy either way.

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Fort +0 Ref +6 Will +3 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi tilts her head to one side and considers the options. “If we expect them to greet us by attacking, then frankly I’d rather have that happen while we’re up in orbit inside a ship than down on the surface standing outside their barrier. However, our mission is to attempt to make peaceful contact if possible. We might appear less threatening if we go down in person, but to approach in stealth would make us look like we have motives to hide.

“To be honest, I’ll be very disappointed if we leave without walking on the planet, and I don’t think we could consider the mission complete. So the question is whether to attempt contact before we go or not. I don’t think it would hurt. Either they don’t answer, which could mean a number of things, or they do, and then we might learn something. Maybe even collect another linguistic sample, if it is the same language as before.”

Remi realizes that she has been talking in a circle, so she summarizes her position: “I think we should try to contact them, and then land to approach on foot if the response is anything but outright aggression.”

She leans back to listen to what others have to say.

Acquisitives

Male Akitonian Ysoki Ace Pilot Mechanic/1 (SP 0/6 HP 7/8 RP 3/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+2 R:+6 W:+0 | Init:+4 | Perc:+4 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Pulsecaster rifle +4 (1d6/—) | PH 3/3 DG 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics -1 Bluff +0 Computers +8 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +10 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +3 Medicine +7 Mysticism +0 Perc +4 PhysSci +3 Piloting +12 Prof Vidgamer +7 SM +0 SoH +4 Stealth +6
Starship:
Pilot +12 Engineer +10 Science +8 Gunner +5 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

Naboh throws up his arms in exasperation.

Fine. You're the captain. If it gets us killed, I'm totally haunting you with stories about my cousins for the rest of eternity.

That plan actually sounds good to me.

Wayfinders

Male CG Halfling Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +9(Ev); Will +4, +2 vs Fear | Init: +6 | Perc: +8, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Twik scrubs idly at the dirt on his clothing while he tilts his head and considers the groups discussion.

"If the language we heard earlier is any indication, maybe they just don't understand what we are saying. Perhaps we just take the translation module provided to us, land and go visit the natives."

My opinion - The mission briefing says this is a diplomatic mission so let's have it :)

Dataphiles

Female
special:
Low light and Dark vision, +2 saves vs: disease, mind effects, poison,sleep. (unless effect targets constructs), Expertise: sense motive and diplomacy, Envoy improv. inspire boost,Theme knowldge :life science.
Android
Skills/Feats:
acro+6,Athle+4,comp+5,cult+5,Dipl+6,Life sci+5,med.+1,Percp+4,Prof writer+6, Sense motive, -2, Survive,+4 |Basic melee, small arm,grenade, skill synergy(physical sci and survive)
Envoy(xenoseeker) | Int +2 | Percp +4 | Stamina 8/10 | HP. 10 | RP 3 | EAC: 13 | KAC : 14(currently 1 con dmg.)

Funny enough I resisted the temptation to look underneath the spoiler "if you attempt to contact the city" So her calling for suggestions of what to do next was without pre-knowledge. I feel it's import part of the story to build narrative sometimes to "act like we aren't on the rails." I just feel it draws us in to the story more.

Padme' listens to her crew and nods her head at almost every comment, Although it is not logical that a Vesk Dreadnought could or ever would be sold for the price of a Necroglider. The Raw Materials alone....*flash* translation error code#1616 misinterpreting dialog..please re-install sarcasm file...

Odd....?I'll have to look into that error after the briefing is done. Thank-you for all your input. I believe we are at a consensuses. We will attempt to contact the city from orbit. If that fails we will prepare to land on the surface and establish contact with no guile. Padme' pauses for a moment.. Perhaps it was an attempt at humor? Naboh is smart enough to know the vast difference... *redirect* thought pattern has strayed. Current dilemma: Establish contact with New Alien Civilization// re-establishing core processing// > focus on priority 1.< Run all other process in background.

I'm sorry Padme' interjects. Having to defrag a particularly messy file right now. It's the organic equivalent of, "having a lot on your mind". Padme' gets up and walks to her chair standing near but not sitting in it. Sev+ and Dyukela, you're in charge of trying to contact the city from orbit. Use whatever means necessary to contact the city including trying to integrate the translation unit in to the ship's mainframe. Padme' turns to Remi and Sinitis. You two, will be in charge of security, on the away mission. It would wise to be ready, if we run in to hostile locals. Addressing Naboh and Twik, The two of you will, get us down to the Planet safely and make sure we're ready to go if, we need to leave quickly...understood?

Padme pauses for a moment as her one of her two primary modules goes into scan mode. If you'll excuse me..I need a short rest period. Please update me at 04:30. without another word Padme' leaves the bridge and heads to her own quarters.

Second Seekers

Android Technomancer 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 18/18 |HP 19/19 | RES 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init +2, Perception +0 | spells 1st lvl 4/4
Skills:
Computers +10, Culture +7, Engineering +10, Life Science +10, Mysticism +7, Physical Science +11, Piloting +8, Sense Motive -2, Sleight of Hand +9
GM bigboom wrote:
Sev, regarding your questions, you're correct, scans did not reveal any other structures. Of course, due to its energy signature, the city with lifeforms inside it was the easiest thing to detect - kind of like a bright spotlight in the middle of a pitch black field. If desired, you can certainly ignore the city for now and search for other inert structures or ruins. However, without leads to narrow down where to search, it would potentially take a long period of time to find anything (if there is actually anything to uncover), as you'd have to meticulously scan vast amounts of geography. Taking spy satellite photos of an entire planet,and then reviewing all of those photos would be quite an undertaking, time wise.

I did not realize that the scans had detected lifeforms inside the city. That negates Sev's First Hypothesis.

Acquisitives

Male Akitonian Ysoki Ace Pilot Mechanic/1 (SP 0/6 HP 7/8 RP 3/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+2 R:+6 W:+0 | Init:+4 | Perc:+4 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Pulsecaster rifle +4 (1d6/—) | PH 3/3 DG 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics -1 Bluff +0 Computers +8 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +10 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +3 Medicine +7 Mysticism +0 Perc +4 PhysSci +3 Piloting +12 Prof Vidgamer +7 SM +0 SoH +4 Stealth +6
Starship:
Pilot +12 Engineer +10 Science +8 Gunner +5 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

Aye, aye, Cap'n.

Relieved to have something to do, Naboh prepares his adventuring kit, then guides the ship down to the indicated spot.

Second Seekers

Android Technomancer 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 18/18 |HP 19/19 | RES 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init +2, Perception +0 | spells 1st lvl 4/4
Skills:
Computers +10, Culture +7, Engineering +10, Life Science +10, Mysticism +7, Physical Science +11, Piloting +8, Sense Motive -2, Sleight of Hand +9

Per Captain's orders, Sev attempts to integrate the translation into the ship's mainframe. Commence integration subroutine.

Not sure whether it would be Computers or Engineering, so I will provide both

Engineering to Integrate Hardware of Translation Unit into Pegasus Mainframe: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 1 = 29

Computers to Sync Programming of Translation Unit with Pegasus Mainframe: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 2 = 25

As Sev performs the task assigned to it employing a preprogrammed subroutine, it's neural circuitry attempts to create new logic pathways:

Postulate: Scans revealed life-forms in city. Analysis: City is inhabited. Directive: Eliminate First Hypothesis regarding a lack of response from city.

Postulate: Force barrier prevents further scan of city.

Mid-repair, Sev utters, apparently to no one in particular: "Recommendation: Scan the remainder of the planet or, at a minimum, the hemisphere containing the city, for potential evidence that would support or refute this unit's Second or Third Hypotheses."

Continuing its work unphased, the android's neural circuitry continues its formulations:

Analysis: Potential results showing a lack of potential energy source would be an indicator that lack of response from city could be result of technological failure supporting this unit's Second Hypothesis.

Potential results showing a presence of environmental hazards would be an indicator that lack of response from city could be result of physical infirmity supporting this unit's Second Hypothesis.

Potential results showing ruined or damaged structures or battlefield debris would suggest a past conflict and would be an indicator that either the inhabitants of the city are under duress by an occupying force supporting this unit's Second Hypothesis or the inhabitants have faced outside threats supporting this unit's Third Hypothesis.

Potential results showing ruined or damaged structures or battlefield debris would suggest a past conflict and would be an indicator that either the inhabitants of the city are under duress by an occupying force or entity supporting this unit's Second Hypothesis or the inhabitants have previously faced one or more external threats supporting this unit's Third Hypothesis.

It's task complete, Sev re-fastens the panel cover.

First Postulate: Pegasus and crew withstood assault by orbital defenses with negligible damage.

Second Postulate: City is stationary and will not be going anywhere over the next several hours or days.

Third Postulate: Mission parameters did not include any time limitation.

Once again, Sev broadcasts audibly: "Recommendation: Conduct intensive scan of planet from orbit prior to landing on approach to city.

Integration subroutine complete. Suddenly, Sev's optical sensors flash back and forth to see who may have heard its broadcast. Its right facial actuators turn slightly upward for a moment.

Set internal chronometer to provide notification of recommendations to Captain Padme' at 4:30 standard.

If you are in a hurry or uninterested in Sev's internal analysis, just read the sentences in bold.

(Sorry for the wall o' text, but I wanted to set forth the case for a planetwide scan before landing, even if it requires some time (and tried to make it somewhat entertaining.))


1-04: Cries From the Drift

I believe the party is looking to first try and contact the city from orbit prior to landing?

Sev easily hooks the translator into the ship's computer, providing the ship with the same translation abilities as long as the translator is hooked in.

Acquisitives

Male Akitonian Ysoki Ace Pilot Mechanic/1 (SP 0/6 HP 7/8 RP 3/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+2 R:+6 W:+0 | Init:+4 | Perc:+4 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Pulsecaster rifle +4 (1d6/—) | PH 3/3 DG 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics -1 Bluff +0 Computers +8 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +10 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +3 Medicine +7 Mysticism +0 Perc +4 PhysSci +3 Piloting +12 Prof Vidgamer +7 SM +0 SoH +4 Stealth +6
Starship:
Pilot +12 Engineer +10 Science +8 Gunner +5 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

Yes, of course. Naboh guides the ship down after the communication attempt is made.


1-04: Cries From the Drift

One more item, just as a reminder because your characters would know this. Sev had reviewed the logs of the starship battle and found there were no transmissions between the orbital defenses and the planet. So as far as you can tell, at no time was there any communication between the platform and the planet.

Wayfinders

male shirren / priest / mystic / 1 | NG | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13, | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6; | Init:+1, Percep:+8 | spells 1st.lvl 3/3

Dyukela is impressed with Sev's knowledge and abilities. He is astonished standing by him and observing him and occasionally assisting him.

You know Sev, you're my idol. I can learn a lot from you if you are ready to share your knowledge.

Scan aid: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7

Second Seekers

Android Technomancer 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 18/18 |HP 19/19 | RES 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init +2, Perception +0 | spells 1st lvl 4/4
Skills:
Computers +10, Culture +7, Engineering +10, Life Science +10, Mysticism +7, Physical Science +11, Piloting +8, Sense Motive -2, Sleight of Hand +9
"Dyukela". [b wrote:

You know Sev, you're my idol. I can learn a lot from you if you are ready to share your knowledge.[/b]

"Correction: An idol is an object constructed for the purpose of worship. This unit was constructed for the purpose of... the purpose of..." , Sev's facial actuators begin to distort slightly altering it's standard expression as it's head briefly commences a sudden series of twitches, before being replaced once again by Sev's usual, stoic demeanor.

"Reason for construction of this unit is currently unknown."

Sev then nods it's head and gives Dyukela a thorough look over. "Your person", says the android, "appears to lack a datajack rendering any attempt to download the knowledge within this unit's database to your neural network ineffective."

"By what manner, Dyukela, do you suggest we engage in the data transfer?"

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
male shirren / priest / mystic / 1 | NG | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13, | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6; | Init:+1, Percep:+8 | spells 1st.lvl 3/3

"You just speak and I'll try to remember. Dyukela laughed.

Second Seekers

Android Technomancer 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 18/18 |HP 19/19 | RES 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init +2, Perception +0 | spells 1st lvl 4/4
Skills:
Computers +10, Culture +7, Engineering +10, Life Science +10, Mysticism +7, Physical Science +11, Piloting +8, Sense Motive -2, Sleight of Hand +9
Dyukela wrote:
"You just speak and I'll try to remember. Dyukela laughed.

"Relying solely upon speech is... inefficient." replies the android. "Yet, engaging with you in this manner does seem strangely satisfying. I would propose, however, a dialogue to ensure that this unit is not transferring information that you already possess and to allow this unit to receive information that it does not already possess in exchange."

"Allow me to begin: The soul of this unit is at least the thirteenth to inhabit this techno-frame, which appears to date back until at least the time of the Gap. This unit does not retain the memories of the prior inhabitants of this techno-frame. Yet from time to time, I note anomolous input that appears to correspond to such beings."

"Tell me, Dyukela. Do you retain any memories of your time in larval form?

Wayfinders

male shirren / priest / mystic / 1 | NG | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13, | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6; | Init:+1, Percep:+8 | spells 1st.lvl 3/3

"Unfortunately I do not have any memories of my time in larval form."

"Let's get back to you! Please describe me yours anomalies!"

Second Seekers

Android Technomancer 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 18/18 |HP 19/19 | RES 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init +2, Perception +0 | spells 1st lvl 4/4
Skills:
Computers +10, Culture +7, Engineering +10, Life Science +10, Mysticism +7, Physical Science +11, Piloting +8, Sense Motive -2, Sleight of Hand +9
Dyukela wrote:
"Let's get back to you! Please describe me yours anomalies!"

"The anomalies that I have experienced are... difficult to quantify. At present, I have been unable to discern any pattern or regularity to their appearances. They tend to manifest as momentary flashes of input to my visual receptors, yet they do not appear to correspond to any external stimuli."

Sev turns its head upwards as if staring off in no apparent direction. "The input can be illogical... the surface-scape of a planet to which this unit has not been... the visual image of a being that this unit has no record of having met... the tactile sensation of holding an object when the hand actuators of this unit are empty..." The android takes hold of a chair and slowly sits down.

After a few moments, it attempts to articulate the contents on the surface of its artificial mind. "Within this universe, energy can neither be created nor destroyed. A single soul is a tremendous manifestation of energy. It would seem that every interaction that a soul has with an object results in some transference--as if the interaction alone is sufficient to imbue the object with some sort of residual energy. I have hypothesized that this is the source of the anomalies--that the residual energy from the souls of the prior inhabitants of this techno-frame have left some sort of imprint within the artificial body that I now inhabit."

"However, if this hypothesis is correct, then a single soul would leave traces of energy on thousands ,if not millions, of objects within a single life-time. Yet, somehow, this continuous shedding of energy from a soul does not appear to diminish the amount of energy contained within the soul."

"To the contrary", the android notes, "A soul's interaction with the universe, particularly interaction with another living being, appears to increase the energy within the soul, rather than diminish it."

The expression on Sev's face conveys a sense of astonishment. "That, too, is an apparent anomalous observation for which I have been unable to account." Sev looks up from the chair towards Dyukela.

"Have you made similar observations in your travels? If so, as a student of the mystic arts, are you able to offer an explanation?"

Wayfinders

male shirren / priest / mystic / 1 | NG | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13, | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6; | Init:+1, Percep:+8 | spells 1st.lvl 3/3

"I think that for centuries this question will not be answered. Perhaps empathy is the answer to your question. I really do not know. All in all a very interesting thought. I think I'm going to spend the next night thinking about it."


1-04: Cries From the Drift

For the next 1d4 ⇒ 3 nights, Dyukela lies awake at night thinking about it...unable to sleep.

Second Seekers

Android Technomancer 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 18/18 |HP 19/19 | RES 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init +2, Perception +0 | spells 1st lvl 4/4
Skills:
Computers +10, Culture +7, Engineering +10, Life Science +10, Mysticism +7, Physical Science +11, Piloting +8, Sense Motive -2, Sleight of Hand +9
Dyukela wrote:
"I think that for centuries this question will not be answered. Perhaps empathy is the answer to your question. I really do not know. All in all a very interesting thought. I think I'm going to spend the next night thinking about it."

Empathy. Sev contemplates the response of its fellow Starfinder. Empathy is the action of understanding, being aware of, being sensitive to, and vicariously experiencing the feelings, thoughts, and experience of another. Is this unit capable of empathy? If not, could the soul of this unit be... flawed?

"Thank you, Dyukela." it finally responds. "Your input is appreciated. Your insight has left this unit with much to process. I look forward to engaging in more such data transfers in the future."

Wayfinders

male shirren / priest / mystic / 1 | NG | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13, | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +6; | Init:+1, Percep:+8 | spells 1st.lvl 3/3

"Thank you Sev for this pleasant conversation!"

Wayfinders

Male Shirren Mystic (ace pilot) 4; SP 28/28, HP 30/30, RP 7/7; EAC 18, KAC 20, CMD 28; F +2, R +3, W +9; Spd 30; Init +2; Perception +13 (blindsense 30)

Id watches silently as the conversation unfolds. It's hard to tell whether he's truly listening, his head keeps rocking back as if to gaze up at the sky.

He snaps back to attention. "Are we ready to land? I want to meet these city-folk."

Dataphiles

Female
special:
Low light and Dark vision, +2 saves vs: disease, mind effects, poison,sleep. (unless effect targets constructs), Expertise: sense motive and diplomacy, Envoy improv. inspire boost,Theme knowldge :life science.
Android
Skills/Feats:
acro+6,Athle+4,comp+5,cult+5,Dipl+6,Life sci+5,med.+1,Percp+4,Prof writer+6, Sense motive, -2, Survive,+4 |Basic melee, small arm,grenade, skill synergy(physical sci and survive)
Envoy(xenoseeker) | Int +2 | Percp +4 | Stamina 8/10 | HP. 10 | RP 3 | EAC: 13 | KAC : 14(currently 1 con dmg.)

Padme’ wanders back to the bridge after a two hour res period. No luck contacting the city Sev+? Padme’ says leaning over the other Android’s shoulder. When she receives a negative reply, she purses her lips as she had scene some humans do when disappointed. I think it’s time to visit the surface. Have everyone prepare for an expedition on the surface. Let’s time our landing for an hour after sunrise on the surface. Padme’ nods as her orders are carried out.

Second Seekers

Android Technomancer 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 18/18 |HP 19/19 | RES 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init +2, Perception +0 | spells 1st lvl 4/4
Skills:
Computers +10, Culture +7, Engineering +10, Life Science +10, Mysticism +7, Physical Science +11, Piloting +8, Sense Motive -2, Sleight of Hand +9
Padme' wrote:
Padme’ wanders back to the bridge after a two hour res period. No luck contacting the city Sev+? Padme’ says leaning over the other Android’s shoulder.

"Negative, Captain Padme'," Sev replies, "although the translation unit has been incorporated into the Pegasus mainframe and appears to be operable."

"During your respite, I have also taken the liberty of commencing a comprehensive scan of the 50-kilometer area surrounding the city in an effort to determine the presence of any natural energy sources, environmental hazards, standing or ruined structures, or battlefield debris."

When not engaged in conversation or mainframe upgrades on the ship, Sev has been conducting and analyzing ever-widening scans of the immediate area surrounding the city.
Computers check to scan for the presence of any or all of the following: natural energy sources, environmental hazards, standing or ruined structures, or battlefield debris: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 2 = 28

Padme' wrote:
When she receives a negative reply, she purses her lips as she had scene some humans do when disappointed. I think it’s time to visit the surface. Have everyone prepare for an expedition on the surface. Let’s time our landing for an hour after sunrise on the surface. Padme’ nods as her orders are carried out.

"Acknowledged, Captain. You will be informed if analysis of the scans cannot be completed prior to that time." says Sev as it scrolls through display after display of scan results.

"As for approaching the city, shall I attempt to locate a landing site that allows for all or part of the city to be covered by the integrated signal jammers? I believe that Pegasus AI can be programmed to allow us to activate the signal jammers remotely if necessary."


1-04: Cries From the Drift

Scanning the area around the city does not reveal any natural energy sources, structures, or battlefield debris. As for environmental hazards, you find the typical hazards associated with desert sand dunes but nothing exceptional is located.

Naboh skillfully navigates the ship through the atmosphere down onto the planet's surface with no problem, managing to minimize the expected turbulence and providing a relatively smooth ride. The rocky outcropping is exactly where Sev and Dyukela indicated it would be and Naboh sets her down.

From your landing site, the closest edge of the force field should be only about an hour's hike away. The party gathers your gear and equipment, then opens the doors. Before you is what you expected to see based on your orbital scans. A desert wasteland...not particularly pretty nor welcoming. But the unknown beckons, holding an undeniable allure...

Yes, if desired, you can contact the ship to remotely trigger the signal jammers. Their range will cover at least a portion of the city. Any other preparations the party would like to take before hiking out onto sand?

Second Seekers

Android Technomancer 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 18/18 |HP 19/19 | RES 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init +2, Perception +0 | spells 1st lvl 4/4
Skills:
Computers +10, Culture +7, Engineering +10, Life Science +10, Mysticism +7, Physical Science +11, Piloting +8, Sense Motive -2, Sleight of Hand +9

Sev disconnects both the translator and signal jammers from the Pegasus mainframe and places them on its person. Analysis: These devices are more likely to be effective if they are kept within close proximity of the party.

As the doors of the Pegasus open, Sev descends the exit ramps and trods for the first time onto the surface of this newly-explored world. Sev pauses for a minute and peers toward the planet's horizon before drawing its visual sensors toward the direction of the city. Analyzing weather patterns...

Survival to Predict Weather: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17

With a successful Survival check DC 15, Sev predicts the weather for a period of up to 24 hours (Core, pg. 149)

Its analysis complete, Sev begins to march forward towards the city, expecting the remainder of the party to follow per the marching order protocols the party had devised while en route to the planet. The android goes to pull on the strap of the laser rifle slung over its back before catching itself. Override defensive subroutine, comes the command from Sev's primary consciousness, "Mission parameters call for attempt at peaceful contact.

Sev continues to march forward, keeping a watchful eye on its surroundings.

Anyone is welcome to take the translator unit. Otherwise, I'll assume that Sev is holding onto it.

Wayfinders

Male CG Halfling Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +9(Ev); Will +4, +2 vs Fear | Init: +6 | Perc: +8, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Twik bounces back and forth between feet as he waits for the ships door to open and allow him to disembark. Once freed from the confines, he bounds outside and takes a deep breath.

”Ahhhh clean air! Excellent. Let’s gooooooo!

He keeps a close eye on the surroundings as he goes...

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

or not so close...

101 to 150 of 420 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] 1-03 Yesteryear's Truth - GM bigboom Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.